i love myself

i hope u all love urselves too. thats the best thing in life
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 208
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Re: Cartomancy [Day 4]

Post by Dennis »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:46 am I don't know why tutuu turned on Dennis or why Dennis turned on tutuu.
Mostly because I thought it would be really funny to write a bunch of copypastas

I thought I made it clear I still think tutuu is town, most of the time, but I am also a wee bit confused on how I dropped from like the top of her townreads list (unless that wasn't ordered) to being voted so :shrug2:
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

I think the amount of posts tutuu wastes is respectable and I wish I had that confidence

Anyways someone tell me who to vote cuz I'm a wolf and don't know who to vote without getting sussed but I still want my card
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Can we stop calling Sabi Kate plz and ty
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 434

Post by MacDougall »

I am glad you're back Tutuu even though I now must destroy you
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 434

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:18 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:38 pm Tutuu has ruthlessly pushed town near exclusively while doing nothing but blatantly pocket others. She is mafia.
yeah? lets go over the flipped town

finger - i voted her with you
alison - i voted her with you
roxy - i honored alison's reads, u voted me
rondo - i townread him
neon - i townread her
baudib - i townread him

lol!
This post always comes from a wolf mindset imo.

You are trying to dismiss my argument by pointing out to me that hey you're town and did it to. This argument almost always comes from the wolf mindset because it requires perfect information on my alignment to actually assume that its a good argument. If your intent in doing this was to brand me scummy it would be different but ultimately it's clear your goal with this post is to simply get me to stop suspecting you with a side of making me look dumb with the lol at the end.

You also are arguing in bad faith with the argument I voted Alison on day 2 when I ended the day on SPF. If you meant to imply I voted there earlier then why are you then referencing my eod vote when talking about my d3.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:05 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:56 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:52 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:47 pm Can people just ask me questions because I feel like people are talking about me but never engaging with me.
Hard for me fam as I think you are basically townfirmed based on Kate.

Also why is SPF wallposting wolf indicative?
Because I dealt with wolf spf twice in games (and specced/hosted her numerous times).

Someone on hydra game said something about her views in the game being polarized as wolf. Or something like that.
i told you in a chat a couple of months ago that i tend to wallpost more as a wolf than as town because wallposting makes people townread me more by default. but the read doesn't make sense anyway considering i've made about 2 posts in this game that i would consider to be a "wallpost", unless you think that writing like 3 paragraphs counts as a wall now

also i'm not polarized at all tbh
I wonder if this has anything to do with your wolfy Creature wallpost from early game that I called you out on?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:28 am mac is still lock town for me but spf and bereft surviving over rondo raises eyebrows

if theyre town, mafia was afraid of the doctor card, not the silly tinfoil stuff

(and keep mac alive coz of the tinfoils on him) is my read
This is a reasonable explanation for the current gamestate.

The more I think, the more I worry about SPF in particular.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Can SOMEONE give me feedback on my Sabi read I feel like I'm being ignored
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:36 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:31 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:23 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:11 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:01 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:59 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:56 pm

Seanzie you literally are a main cause for why it is the way it is. And you're blaming the abstract idea that we'd stop it. You tunneled the towniest player in the game right up until they died then moved on to me. Pull your fucking head out of your ass.
I'm not "blaming" anyone or anything. I'm making a read.
Your read is that if I was town that the game wouldn't be where it is when I've been fighting against a gamestate you've been far more complicit in. You're literally 1984 as fuck. You are doing shit and then blaming me for not preventing it. It's maddening.
My read is that a group {SPF, Mac, Bereft} should be leading us, and they aren't so the group has wolves.

I have not been complicit in the gamestate. My reads have been ignored and none of the people I have pushed for have gotten chopped. The only effect I've had on the gamestate is that I've defended people like Falcon and Creature, because I think they're more likely town than not, and I think I've helped avoid wagons on them.
You were one of the main people pushing Baudib on day 1. It's disingenuous to say you're not complicit in the gamestate when you did that AND voted Alison on day 1. You are not alone but you're part of the core group.
I did push Baudib, and I was wrong, but that isn't being complicit in anything. I only voted Alison when the day was almost done (5 minutes left) and a FS wagon appeared out of nowhere (unless you mean earlier in the day when I was voting Alison and Baudib to see how people would react to the tie). Alison was not a great choice IMO, but at that point, only Alison and FS were viable, at AT LEAST Alison is someone we talked about that day so their flip would be more beneficial than an infoless FS flip.

Neither of these things is being complicit in the gamestate.
Being awfully generous to yourself compared to others.
Yeah, well I know it doesn't necessarily feel like it (and I apologize about that - will try to check my tone moving forward), but I'm not trying to throw blame around. I'm trying to find scum. I'm generous to myself because I know my own alignment.

You said at some point that you didn't think SPF had partners this game. I know it is hard to talk about a non-existence claim, but can you elaborate?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:16 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:54 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:51 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:20 pm
sig wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:17 pm @Seanzie @Creature talk to be about SPF
If there aren't at least two wolves in SPF/Mac/Bereft, the game makes no sense.
What makes this list possible?

I think that there's one wolf between them, but I'd be very surprised to see 2 in these 3.
I don't see the game going the way it has if that group is mostly town.
how do you see the game going then?
I have talked in length about this, and it is not a good idea to rehash it for threadhealth. My eye is on you. This is the second time I've gotten weird feels from you trying to interact with me.

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Is this argument (seanzie v mac) not screaming town v town to anyone else??? Like Mac is frustrated in a town sorta way, not a wolf frustrated with pressure. Seanzie is really trying to keep his cool and explain his thoughts process. That alone is enough for me to think that honestly

But also the fact that both arguments make sense really sorta seals the deal for me. Town can be wrong all the time so it's not wild that they are differing. This reminds me of the argument D1 of LGM between Seanzie and SVS which got a little heated but it was kinda obvious to everyone who wasn't them they were both town
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 195

Post by falcon45ca »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:46 am @DrWilgy
@Seanzie
@falcon45ca
@Jackofhearts2005
@Creature
@sig

If you had a bullet who would you kill? If you had a vest, who would you shield?
I'd shoot Jack, Creature or tutuu. I'd mentally coin toss it pre shot.

I'd put a vest on yourself, Dennis or lay it over the corpse of Rondo w/ a single rose
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 195

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: creature] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:46 am @DrWilgy
@Seanzie
@falcon45ca
@Jackofhearts2005
@Creature
@sig

If you had a bullet who would you kill? If you had a vest, who would you shield?
SPF.

I don't know.

Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 160
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Dennis wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:22 am Can SOMEONE give me feedback on my Sabi read I feel like I'm being ignored
I can't give feedback on a read on myself
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 160
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

[VOTE: jack] aubergine

Meh
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

We're 3k away from 1 MILLIONS posts sitewide!

We won't hit it this game, but it is coming up fast!

I noticed this like 4 days ago, and I've been incessantly checking to see how close we are. I WANT the millionth post.

tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 471

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:53 am I am glad you're back Tutuu even though I now must destroy you
Try your best sucker <3

No hard feelings, go all out, its the name of the game
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:00 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:18 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:38 pm Tutuu has ruthlessly pushed town near exclusively while doing nothing but blatantly pocket others. She is mafia.
yeah? lets go over the flipped town

finger - i voted her with you
alison - i voted her with you
roxy - i honored alison's reads, u voted me
rondo - i townread him
neon - i townread her
baudib - i townread him

lol!
This post always comes from a wolf mindset imo.

You are trying to dismiss my argument by pointing out to me that hey you're town and did it to. This argument almost always comes from the wolf mindset because it requires perfect information on my alignment to actually assume that its a good argument. If your intent in doing this was to brand me scummy it would be different but ultimately it's clear your goal with this post is to simply get me to stop suspecting you with a side of making me look dumb with the lol at the end.

You also are arguing in bad faith with the argument I voted Alison on day 2 when I ended the day on SPF. If you meant to imply I voted there earlier then why are you then referencing my eod vote when talking about my d3.
Nah coz i like being confident in all of my reads as u can see

Im very confident that ur town and thats how i treat u or anyone else until i think otherwise (or lock someone as mafia etc)

Im not making u look dumb with the "lol!", relax, it aint that deep, and im not toxic, its just playful. If anything i deliberately held back my sass coz i didnt wanna hurt u; look at how much i laughed at and trolled sig - i know he can take it, and its all in good fun

I thought you ended ur vote on alison d2, guess i remembered wrong

Idk whats ur definition of "bad faith arguing" - i just see my most confident townread saying ive mowed down town when in reality our reads havent been too different this game

Apart from being adamant we respect alisons read on roxy i just havent mowed down any town, i havent done a chop on a town with my own two hands
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

And when talking about ur d3 i was just pointing out both of us ended up voting on a town, so

Ik u don't believe im town coz im alive but i got the info so
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Dennis wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:07 am I think the amount of posts tutuu wastes is respectable and I wish I had that confidence

Anyways someone tell me who to vote cuz I'm a wolf and don't know who to vote without getting sussed but I still want my card
The fact that DENNIS doesnt respond to my super saiyan wall after saying he wishes to turn it into a movie outs him as MAFIA

Town dennis would pretend to scumread me just so he can go all out and write tons of silly stuff with me jokingly tunneling each other

Mafia denis is more concerned about his team welldoing than his personal fun, he doesn't wanna risk getting scumread for doing something wild, so hes prioritizing his 5 person team winning over having fun for himself only
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:16 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:28 am mac is still lock town for me but spf and bereft surviving over rondo raises eyebrows

if theyre town, mafia was afraid of the doctor card, not the silly tinfoil stuff

Yes mac is town simply for his emotions. Its not a hard read to make imo

I worry about Belfast guy more than spf
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

I think u should reevaluate ur townread on DENNIS too when looking at the deep wolves. Even though he isnt influencing much he is a deep wolf if he is one. Roxy had a scumread there and im following that

@Creature pinging u since u expressed skepticism at the Rockstar towncore
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Creature »

I have no idea what's going on. I think I've just lost all motivation I had today.

Who do you think we can trust here?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

The correct thing to do is find one wolf today then another tomorrow and only then we can properly manage the game. However it's quite clear wolves are controlling the gamestate and prob shooing any wagon on wolf away.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Creature wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:59 am I have no idea what's going on. I think I've just lost all motivation I had today.

Tutuu
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:56 am

I think u should reevaluate ur townread on DENNIS too when looking at the deep wolves. Even though he isnt influencing much he is a deep wolf if he is one. Roxy had a scumread there and im following that

Do you still think I am w/w with sig and Porscha?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:02 am
Creature wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:59 am I have no idea what's going on. I think I've just lost all motivation I had today.

Tutuu
Ok let's see

[VOTE: Dennis] aubergine
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Creature wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:02 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:56 am

Do you still think I am w/w with sig and Porscha?
I have porscha as lock town now

If me no longer scumreading u helps with ur motivation - ur lock town for me too (dont look at my last poe if so)
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Creature wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:03 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:02 am

Tutuu
Ok let's see

[VOTE: Dennis] aubergine
Ok creature is lock town no cap

THE ENEMIES OF YESTERDAY ARE THE FRIENDS OF TOMORROW
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:08 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:49 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:15 pm changed my mind overnight and dont think sig is mafia anymore. i think sabi/creature/jack contains at least 2.

think the game is being deepwolfed by probably exactly tutuu/one other player but im interested in just voting out a wolf today regardless of anything else
what wonderful means changed your mind?
mostly that im not sure sig would wear his TMI that roxy was going to flip town so brazenly yesterday, and the way he has consistently come off as being jaded and betrayed by the game feels like a nearly identical perspective to the one that roxy projected at the end of yesterday. roxy and sig were linked in my mind in a number of ways and roxy flipping town increased the chances that sig is town too for a number of reasons

it is possible that im clearing sig too easily but yeah
What do you think of this?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

@Seanzie @Sabiplz

May I interest you fine villagefolk in the brand new Dennis wagon?

Here are some facts:

- thread feels stale
- morale feels low
- there are deep wolves

Some more facts:
- Dennis is a very unique and refreshing wagon. He was consensus town since d1. Never has he been a wagon
- lets shake up the stale position of the game by putting him up
- lets make that Belfast punk seethe and cope, another deep wolf, since he seems mad at the thought of Dennis being scumread
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Creature wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:07 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:08 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:49 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:15 pm changed my mind overnight and dont think sig is mafia anymore. i think sabi/creature/jack contains at least 2.

think the game is being deepwolfed by probably exactly tutuu/one other player but im interested in just voting out a wolf today regardless of anything else
what wonderful means changed your mind?
mostly that im not sure sig would wear his TMI that roxy was going to flip town so brazenly yesterday, and the way he has consistently come off as being jaded and betrayed by the game feels like a nearly identical perspective to the one that roxy projected at the end of yesterday. roxy and sig were linked in my mind in a number of ways and roxy flipping town increased the chances that sig is town too for a number of reasons

it is possible that im clearing sig too easily but yeah
What do you think of this?
If had similar thoughts that sig is just too wolfy to be a wolf
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:52 am
Dennis wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:22 am Can SOMEONE give me feedback on my Sabi read I feel like I'm being ignored
I can't give feedback on a read on myself
Hence the someone. I don't even care who it is anymore someone say something
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:46 am
Dennis wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:07 am I think the amount of posts tutuu wastes is respectable and I wish I had that confidence

The fact that DENNIS doesnt respond to my super saiyan wall after saying he wishes to turn it into a movie outs him as MAFIA

Town dennis would pretend to scumread me just so he can go all out and write tons of silly stuff with me jokingly tunneling each other

Mafia denis is more concerned about his team welldoing than his personal fun, he doesn't wanna risk getting scumread for doing something wild, so hes prioritizing his 5 person team winning over having fun for himself only
Town dennis is, unfortunately, worried of throwing the game for town too and accidently making someone think I do actually scumread you

Mafia dennis is to be determined

But if you REAAAALY want me to, sure I guess I can [VOTE: tutuu] aubergine

I'll be back in a few minutes with a response to your story
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

tbh the SPF wagon was facing resistance too
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

@falcon45ca @Jackofhearts2005 @staypositivefriend unvote creature RIGHT NOW or i will RRRRAIN DOWN THUNDER

CREATURE IS TOWN
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Creature wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:14 am tbh the SPF wagon was facing resistance too
but I confess my case on SPF is mostly SPF being usually a strong player yet it feels like she isn't finding wolf at all.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

CREATURE is TOWN who needs a MORALE BOOST

Please be empathic and give him some space to breathe, dont suffocate him, let his interest in the game come back

He is an asset and we need him. Give him a hand
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:17 am CREATURE is TOWN who needs a MORALE BOOST

Please be empathic and give him some space to breathe, dont suffocate him, let his interest in the game come back

Where did you see that?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Thoughts on Bereft btw? I feel like they've been ignored a lot too.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Creature wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:18 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:17 am CREATURE is TOWN who needs a MORALE BOOST

Where did you see that?
Because I believe in people, and that includes you
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Creature wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:19 am Thoughts on Bereft btw? I feel like they've been ignored a lot too.
Hes outed mafia
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Rn im at

Dennis and bereft - outed mafia
Falcon - almost definitely mafia
Sig, spf, wilgy, jack - has 2 town and 2 mafia
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

When bereft comes in the thread he will start screeching at me making Dennis a wagon. Mafia is close to winning and hes in a powerwolf with Dennis mindset

Just watch
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:39 am
Dennis wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:02 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:14 am
Dennis wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:25 pm I think Tutuu has a fair bit of wolf equity now ngl (am I using that term right). She was very very much pushing a 'let's follow Alison legacy' type deal, almost as if she knew it wrong

Not voting there but I've got my eye on you. :eye:
funny coz i thought roxy might be right on yah

my very first forum mafia game in my life, i was 15, i randed mafia, and i obliterated everyone
tutuu wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:19 am [VOTE: Dennis] aubergine
I thought we were partners. Friends. Besties for the resties. I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING. I THOUGHT THAT MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, I COULD HAVE WORKED WITH YOU TO SAVE THIS TOWN.

But no. Alas, instead I am met with betrayal. This is why I go alone. So you know what? When Sheriff Lucy gets you, and you look to me to protect this town, don't expect me to take your gun. Because all you'll get.

Is shot in the head by me.
We should turn this into a movie fr

Who the hell do you think I am? I've been dunking on wolves left and right before you were born on this world. This world, as I've been to many. And guess what I've seen in all of them? Little weasels like you, thinking they can get away with defeating me in combat. Guess what, punk. You're 100 years too early if you think you have a chance against me.

I can easily dismantle all of your arguments, uncover your lies, show undisputable proof that you're mafia. Without even lifting my finger. I can make you confess of your crimes simply with the power of my mind.

All of your weak attacks dink off of my shiny armor, dealing 1 damage max. You can't even get over my HP regen per sec.

I'm a 1000 years old shapeshifter, I've seen civilizations rise and crumble to dust, I've seen generations of people living and dying. And guess what I haven't seen?

A coward as big as you.

You hide behind your laurels from Day 1. You used your wolf buddies to help you get a good standing. And now you dare think you can defeat me. Your beginner luck has gotten to your head, thinking you can accomplish such a feat. I suggest training for 10 more years and then maybe just MAYBE you'll be worthy enough to be in the same arena as me. Until then, you're nothing but a weakling. A mob with a gray level that I won't even receive XP for after I crush you.

Get out of my sight...
Ummmm oink oink oink

Yeah I said it. The fact that you think you can use your past experiences to prove yourself to me is laughable. Because I may be new to this world. But my soul, my SPIRIT, my ENERGY, has been carried from body to body in this bloodline for eons, and eons to come. You know Kate? The mafia savant (according to Golden that one time)? Yeah, she's my MOTHER. My overwhelming power is resonating within me and it. Wants. OUT.

But you don't see me flaunting all of this power, do you? No. Because I don't expect people to just believe me. Or fear me. I PROVE myself. In fact I've already caught the entire mafia team. You wanna know?? Tutuu/tutuu/tutuu/tutuu and hmmm.. I don't know, maybe TUTUU. What have you done so far? Tried your hardest? Gave your "best effort"? NOT GOOD ENOUGH. TRY KILLING THE ENTIRE WOLF TEAM IN A SINGLE DAY AND MAYBE I'LL BELIEVE YOU.

Maybe you're good at catching wolves. But that relies on you not being a wolf yourself. I truly can't believe I ever thought you were trying to help. I suppose that must say something about your skill. But alas. NOTHING. Gets past me.

Not even little rats like you.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

LMAO i loved it
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

No I don't wanna

Creature, you smell bad
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Damn u did him dirty

Return to “Previous Rackets”