THIS GAME WAS RAD
100%

Total votes: 9
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 161

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D1

Post by DrWilgy »

Great. There goes one of my 4 town reads.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 353
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Rip lucy

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 391
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

I thought pyxxy as well
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 434
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

That’s a wolfy shot
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I mean- good try, Samaritan! Who wants to claim that so I can slap you on your back for a good try?

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

[VOTE: pyxxy ] aubergine
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Mostly bc he liked the radish picture and stuff but idk it fits
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

My dall-e sub was better smh
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

nutella wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:31 pm [VOTE: pyxxy ] aubergine
I’m
Behind/

Was pyxxy Lucy’s main detractor?

Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 303

Post by Urist »

lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:14 pm Lucy
Creature
TonyStarkPrime
Dennis
Lilypetal
RondoDimBuckle

Neon
EnderWiggin
Kate
Golden
MacDougall
Le petit poussin

SVS
Marmot
nutella
Pyxxy
Guillotine
Sloonei

DrWilgy
hollowkatt
Scotty
ilario

Urist
inawordyes
Party Crasher
Falcon45ca

Seanzie
Alison
Dyslexicon
Michelle
sabiplz

sig
Porscha
master radishes
Cape90
Guessing this is at least somewhat accurate.
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 470

Post by Creature »

That's def a wolf dayvig
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

lol RIP lucy's campaign to posting 1000 times
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1097
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Inawordyes wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:00 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:02 am Players
112 dunno
Alison town
Cape90 town
Creature wolf
Dennis wolf
DrWilgy town
Dyslexicon town
EnderWiggin wolf
falcon45ca town
Golden wolf
Guillotine town
hollowkatt town
ilario dunno
inawordyes wolf
Kate dunno
Le petit poussin dunno
Lilypetal town
lucy town
MacDougall wolf
Marmot town
master radishes town
Michelle town
Neon town
nutella town
Party Crasher dunno
Porscha dunno
pyxxy dunno
RondoDimBuckle town
S~V~S town
sabiplz town
Scotty town
Seanzie town
sig wolf
Sloonei dunno
TonyStarkPrime town
Urist town
Okay mister sir, assuming this is not just a copypasta of the earlier list that was thrown out by IIRC Rondo

Why am I wolf? You’ve been ITT for like 10 minutes at the point this was posted
How can it be a copy paste? did you even try to compare and contrast? Did you even try to form an opinion between Mac and Myself being possible w/w pairing if we are posting a copy pasted list? This is such a ??? post. wolf points.

sig wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:02 pm Damn I got distracted with work (how dare I’m forced to work on a work day) and I lost my post.

I’ve got pretty solid civ reads on: Golden, Allison, Nutella & Lucy. But I do think SVS point on Golden/Kate could have some merit.
/slight civ reads on:
Rondo
Gullio
Michelle
Neon
Urist

I’d not want to vote off this phase

Marmot
Scotty
Sloonie
Wilgy
Mac
Cap
Le petit (even though they voted for me)
TSP
Svs
Anyone that hasn’t posted

Prime eyeballing in order of most scumish

Dennis
Creature
Kate
TSP
Wilgy
I know the last two are on my not voting off list, so while I’m. Leery of them I’d not vote for them today.

Also honorary mention is Sabie. They’re here and very active, but not really contributing that much yet. They’re also not showcasing that normal townie indecisiveness I’d expect.
If you had to pick a 3P from each category who would it be?
Inawordyes wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:04 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:04 am Creature
Dennis
ender
golden
iawy
sig

now humouring viable towncases on the above slots
I’ll throw out the obvious towncase on me, one that you should be well-aware of by this point

The fact that people think I’m mafia on D1 makes me town. You know as well as I do that I am hyper-aware on D1 of how people come across, and I specifically look for people who are blending and know how to be active and engaged enough to beat the filter. I can’t think of a single scumrand game I’ve played in the last 1-2 years where I was scumread D1 by the majority of the players who expressed reads on me

I don’t really care to look town as town because I know I’m town and I will express myself honestly (which people just naturally distrust me when I’m telling the truth, go figure), so my meta has basically become that if you think I’m town on D1, I’m probably mafia, and if you think I’m mafia on D1, I’m probably town
I have said it once and I will say it again, if you are aware of it and can point it out, you can fake it. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:12 pm
sig wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:10 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:05 pm
sig wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:02 pm Damn I got distracted with work (how dare I’m forced to work on a work day) and I lost my post.

I’ve got pretty solid civ reads on: Golden, Allison, Nutella & Lucy. But I do think SVS point on Golden/Kate could have some merit.

/slight civ reads on:
Rondo
Gullio
Michelle
Neon
Urist

Marmot
Scotty
Sloonie
Wilgy
Mac
Cap
TSP
Svs

Dennis
Creature
Kate
TSP
Wilgy

I know the last two are on my not voting off list, so while I’m. Leery of them I’d not vote for them today.

Also honorary mention is Sabie. They’re here and very active, but not really contributing that much yet. They’re also not showcasing that normal townie indecisiveness I’d expect.
I'm sabi not sabie :p

You only played one game with me

Well shit, no wonder I was so confused that game.

I’m striking my Sabi read until further notice and dying from embarrassment instead
This feels like a fake derp because a) it was announced sabie is a mod in the game and b) you didn't have this issue in cartomacy

Sooooo hmmmm
[/quote]
I like this from Sabi, especially coupled with the follow up vote on sig afterwards. Town points

Party Crasher wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:13 pm -tutuu

holy shit iawy is so obvious mafia uncle roger just put down leg from chair

first he does that awkward entrance with scotty at sod
then he takes this post seriously
Inawordyes wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:14 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:33 pm Hello everyone, as Party Crasher, I am here to share some information with you that I believe is crucial to our success as a town. I strongly suspect that Golden is Mafia, and I have evidence to support my claim.

Firstly, I want to establish my own credibility as a Town member. I have been actively participating in discussions and investigations throughout this game, and I have been advocating for the best interests of the Town. My voting record shows that I have consistently voted in favor of lynching suspected Mafia members, and I have been pushing for more investigations to uncover the truth.

Now, regarding Golden, I have observed some suspicious behavior from him. Golden has been relatively quiet in our discussions, and when he does speak, he tends to deflect attention away from himself and onto others. He has also been quick to jump on bandwagons and vote with the majority, which could indicate that he is trying to blend in and avoid suspicion.

Furthermore, I have noticed that Golden has been inconsistent in his statements. He has made some statements that don't quite add up, and when confronted with these discrepancies, he has been evasive and defensive.

Based on all of these factors, I strongly believe that Golden is Mafia. I urge the Town to take my suspicions seriously and to carefully consider the evidence that I have presented. We cannot afford to let a Mafia member slip through our grasp, and we need to work together to identify and eliminate the threat. Thank you for your attention.
This case is pretty weak/D1-standard and only looks bigger than it is because 90% of the post is big words fluff to give an appearance of grandiosity

Not that the case itself isn’t something to look into, but the method of communicating it has a certain level of pompousness in it that may push people away from the read, which I almost-wonder is intentional. The reason I say that is just imagine a PC/Golden W/W scenario (regardless of how likely such a pairing is), you make a case on your scumbuddy but then you write the case in such a way where people don’t pay attention, so if your scimbuddy ever gets chopped later you can point to that post and say that you were onto them and gain towncred, while providing an empty case that nobody will pick up, thus letting you have your cake and eat it too because your scumbuddy isn’t actually going to be pushed

even though only 10 posts or so before i made this post multiple people were talking about chatgpt and my post is obviously made using it, to go along with the joke and the conversation at hand, and anyone reading the thread normally would have picked it up

scum awkward wolf who isnt reading thread normally and is fake as fuck. made out of plastic fake.

when ppl get into such awkward misunderstandings and not pick up on obvious context its more often scummy
Dennis
ender
golden
iawy
sig

I’ll throw out the obvious towncase on me, one that you should be well-aware of by this point

The fact that people think I’m mafia on D1 makes me town. You know as well as I do that I am hyper-aware on D1 of how people come across, and I specifically look for people who are blending and know how to be active and engaged enough to beat the filter. I can’t think of a single scumrand game I’ve played in the last 1-2 years where I was scumread D1 by the majority of the players who expressed reads on me

I don’t really care to look town as town because I know I’m town and I will express myself honestly (which people just naturally distrust me when I’m telling the truth, go figure), so my meta has basically become that if you think I’m town on D1, I’m probably mafia, and if you think I’m mafia on D1, I’m probably town
and then this post might as well post his wolf role pm itt holy hell

[VOTE: inawordyes] aubergine
tutuu usually has thoughts in line with me so seeing her think the same as I do at this point means IAWY is probably mafia. She could be throwing him over for cred or not thinking that people will vote him over creature / dennis (Or even trying to save dennis) but for now. Town points

Cape90 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:15 pm ilario - completely null to me. I guess the take of Mac dying early if he is town is a reasonable take. Their Dennis suspicion (1575) says the equivalent of absolutely nothing.

IAWY - Popped in only to make a couple more posts. I like IAWY's tinfoil on Party Crasher's Golden suspicion (1617). In a vacuum, I don't get the read since Golden is one of the highest posters of this game even beating out Party Crashers (at least as of present day).

Kate - I don't know who this is. I don't get a lot of of their content. They townread Dennis and Kate also feels... I guess sassy and a bit fluffy. I like townreading sassiness but I will hold that thought.

Le Petit Poussin - I got you to towntell so thanks! Otherwise I don't think I would have townread u.

lilypetal - I don't mindmeld with anything you are doing this game so I think that's wolf indicative.

lucy - One of the reasons why I am harsh on lily. I think lucy was towny, at least at night, midnight my time. Around 996 down I start liking lucy's posts ;).

Macdougall - I think there is a chance Mac is town. I don't think it's like Mac to be all that secretive about his thought process though. Questions like 1165 and 1175 come seemingly out of nowhere. I mean lily was there but not porscha and I don't see anything about lily mentioning any of those names. Plus Mac read lily as town. Now that I am seriously thinking about it. I don't think Mac is wolf from the little I have seen.

Marmot - Isn't Marmot like, pretty wolfy usually? I don't get that vibe this game so that is already leaning me to townreading him. I liked comment on Neon. I think the largest comment I liked was 1570 defending Michelle.

Master Radishes - Hmm.

Michelle - As someone who likes to think that I know how to read Michelle. I endorse the townreads they have been getting. I think I have a few problems with comments like "Too many words" from Michelle if I had to nitpick. I am running out of time ISOing people...
Ok maybe you are going alphabetical so my above comments dont count. :think:
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:29 pm
Cape90 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:27 pm since i dont like my push on mac anymore

[VOTE: lilypetal] aubergine

you

why you town

also tempted to maybe go pyxxy.
why? i think she's towny

as towns she always enters the game and needles me
Why are you answering for lily?
Cape90 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:38 pm I think lily is town. I am confused on what I was thinking.

[VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine
that was a rapid swing. I think my head is spinning
Creature wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:40 pm Ok I'm feeling pretty lazy lately so I might make a lot of posts I might be unable to elaborate.
you come into thread begging not to be voted out then proceed to do nothing??? Creature? dis u? Possibly 3p joker? Possibly vote him out he gets to shoot someone on his wagon?
ilario wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:44 pm
Cape90 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:39 pm Ilario who is your strongest townread right now?
you guillo scotty lily sean urist marmot falcon alison iawy in order from strongest to least

townleans on sean rondo neon golden
ilario wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:45 pm sloonei is somewhere in there too, probs in the townlean section

If you had to pick a 3p from each list?
Inawordyes wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:47 pm Okay hi hello I have caught up now

Do I have any notable reads? Not really
Youve caught up and have nothing to say? No reads of your own? What is your reads list?
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:54 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:45 pm idk how you all getting townreads

aorn I only really townread Alison and lucy
Creature is lock town
explain? This is easily fakeable as wolf. He knows people are looking for it, people have said as much in previous games Sabi + Creature

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:00 pm Lock town:

Lucy
Creature

Townie vibes:
Alison
Golden
Cape
Pyxxy

Scummy:
Sig
Wilgz
Porscha
Dennis
HK
Guillo

Everyone else:
Null and forgetable

Gn
Really? Interesting. Sabi trending downwards some more

nutella wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:14 pm would not vote d1
alison
cape
creature
drwilgy
dizzy
falcon
golden
guillo
ilario (fence?)
kate
le petit
lucy
mac
marmot
mr
michelle
neon (on the fence)
party
rondo
sean
sig
sloonei
tsp
urist

could vote d1
112 (just 0post null)
dennis (actually do not want to wagon here but fits more on this side of the divide)
ender
hk
iawy
lily (also prob not)
porscha
pyxxy (fence)
svs
sabi
scotty (fence)

so main poe (just for d1 vote, this sort is a very very rough one and subject to change) is iawy/porscha/hk/ender/sabi?
Nutella is deep wolf. Why am I town when Ender is saying I am 100% wolf?
Creature wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:21 pm [VOTE: nutella] aubergine
Not sure if this is a good look or a bad look for nutella if creature flips wolf
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:24 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:22 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:21 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:20 pm your reads are all backwards bc you are pushing a wolf agenda thats all
What wolf agenda? Do tell
you are taking low level potshots to discredit ppl who are town
Please point those out since I'm not sure how you're finding my poe list town
I think Nutella comes off better out of this exchange. Sabi trending down further.
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:26 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:20 pm your reads are all backwards bc you are pushing a wolf agenda thats all
you have taken super shallow stances against dennis and michelle and now me. dennis is probably lhf town getting miswagoned, michelle and i are actually obv town but you are trying to discredit while you can
I do however disagree with this. Perhaps scum theatre?
Creature wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:31 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:29 pm Nutella said my reads list is pushing a wolf agenda:

Let's compare our poe list:

Mine:
Scummy:
Sig
Wilgz
Porscha
Dennis
HK

Guillo

Nutellas:
could vote d1
112 (just 0post null)
dennis (actually do not want to wagon here but fits more on this side of the divide)
ender
hk
iawy
lily (also prob not)
porscha
pyxxy (fence)
svs
sabi
scotty (fence)

----

Yea I'm the one discrediting town people and pushing an agenda???

Make it. Make sense
1 Fail embed

2 Sabi has a good point here

On a side note I will agree with Sabi on Denni's Meta
Creature wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:34 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:29 pm Nutella said my reads list is pushing a wolf agenda:

Mine:
Scummy:
Sig
Wilgz
Porscha
Dennis
HK

Guillo

Nutellas:
could vote d1
112 (just 0post null)
ender
hk
iawy
lily (also prob not)
porscha
pyxxy (fence)
svs
sabi
scotty (fence)

----

Make it. Make sense
creature egging on tvt violence?
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:37 pm im open to considering dennis if the meta is there, just looked like a too easy wagon on the surface
dennis is a bubby this is like his 3rd mafia game. @Kate can confirm. But she should have caught him already so its interesting that everyone else says he is mafia but she isnt piping in
sig wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:38 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:37 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:35 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:33 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:31 pm nutella is v
sabi is v
sabi is pushing a pro wolf agenda
creature isn't obv town
nutella's reads r good
Where is the pro wolf agenda???

Where is it because I don't see it
this is why ur town, but it's also the same reasoning for why ur pushing pro wolf agenda lol
Fuck off.

We can bring up your. Pro wolf agenda in cartomacy

I don’t like this post at all major ick vibes
My gut reaction to this post was to dislike it, but Sabi is pretty abrasive as town some times soooo... NAI also the fact that Sig brought this up is a trend down for me on him. Encouraging town on town violence. Possibly paired with Creature?

lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:39 pm
sabi is v
creature isn't obv town
nutella's reads r good

this is why ur town, but it's also the same reasoning for why ur pushing pro wolf agenda lol
Fuck off.

we can also bring up the fact once town stopped ignoring me i had a 3/5 solve and you outed yourself
pls dont remind me of cartomancy. I am still mad people didnt listen to you
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:39 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:38 pm I just voted Cape90 on the poll, I was thinking I did it 2 hours ago when I posted about it but apparently nope.

@lucy: can you give me your thoughts on him? (particularly his last read list)
Voting in the thread, but not in the poll.

You're wolfing my dude.
*glances sideways at own votes*
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:39 pm
sabi is v
creature isn't obv town
nutella's reads r good

Fuck off.

we can also bring up the fact once town stopped ignoring me i had a 3/5 solve and you outed yourself
Yea and then you caused the game to be canceled soooo???
Ok this is borderline antagonization from Sabi, more trending down. She is in the ATE zone
Creature wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:42 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:41 pm Does anyone else want to insult me some more step right up
is this openwolfing?

Creature is enjoying this way too much
Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:54 pm
Cape90 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:15 pm ilario - completely null to me. I guess the take of Mac dying early if he is town is a reasonable take. Their Dennis suspicion (1575) says the equivalent of absolutely nothing.

IAWY - Popped in only to make a couple more posts. I like IAWY's tinfoil on Party Crasher's Golden suspicion (1617). In a vacuum, I don't get the read since Golden is one of the highest posters of this game even beating out Party Crashers (at least as of present day).

Kate - I don't know who this is. I don't get a lot of of their content. They townread Dennis and Kate also feels... I guess sassy and a bit fluffy. I like townreading sassiness but I will hold that thought.

Le Petit Poussin - I got you to towntell so thanks! Otherwise I don't think I would have townread u.

lilypetal - I don't mindmeld with anything you are doing this game so I think that's wolf indicative.

lucy - One of the reasons why I am harsh on lily. I think lucy was towny, at least at night, midnight my time. Around 996 down I start liking lucy's posts ;).

Macdougall - I think there is a chance Mac is town. I don't think it's like Mac to be all that secretive about his thought process though. Questions like 1165 and 1175 come seemingly out of nowhere. I mean lily was there but not porscha and I don't see anything about lily mentioning any of those names. Plus Mac read lily as town. Now that I am seriously thinking about it. I don't think Mac is wolf from the little I have seen.

Marmot - Isn't Marmot like, pretty wolfy usually? I don't get that vibe this game so that is already leaning me to townreading him. I liked comment on Neon. I think the largest comment I liked was 1570 defending Michelle.

Master Radishes - Hmm.

Michelle - As someone who likes to think that I know how to read Michelle. I endorse the townreads they have been getting. I think I have a few problems with comments like "Too many words" from Michelle if I had to nitpick. I am running out of time ISOing people...
I don't have reads on half these players but largely disagree with the half I do have reads on. Don't like the fencesitting on Kate at all.
can you expand on that?

============

Mad I didnt win the gun (Or did I?) I am going to shoot IAWY

==============
Dennis wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:15 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:26 am
Dennis wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:40 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:38 pm @112 @Alison @Creature @DrWilgy @Golden @ilario @Le petit poussin @MacDougall @Master Radishes @Michelle

Three of you are wolves, which three?
Two of you are 3P, which two?
Five of you are town, which five?

Everyone else feel free to take wild shots in the dark too
You scare me

Is this just all the people who haven't said anything yet
this post. @Dennis it just felt out of place, like you needed to interect with me so you had it in your ISO not that you actually wanted to interact with me. Add the fact that you never followed up when I didnt reply to your question without a question mark.
Oh yeah I was thinking something like we talked to each other.

First part is how much you had worked out and I'm generally just scared of you, and I didn't follow up because I realized it was a redundant question and you were just politely telling me to shut up
I was doing no such thing. there was no question in there, so I was leaving it alone and saying nothing. But I expected you to do something more. Instead you took the night to think about your reply and work up a response instead of replying in the moment. So this answer is useless to me.

give me a reads list of everyone in the game. GTH (Gun to head)
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:26 pm Kate & Dennis have a decent chance of being wolves together IMO
I was thinking this, especially since Kate wont come to his defence like she normally would (she did say she would take the training wheels off after game 2) BUT I would expect if he was town she would have at least offered some words when 20+ people are pointed at her son. So I agree with this post by falcon, trending up.
Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:30 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:26 pm Kate & Dennis have a decent chance of being wolves together IMO
No because Kate is town
Ah but by counterpoint. no u
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:04 pm
Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:08 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:06 am
Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:40 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:39 am sorry Golden but it's a real read I assure you
Ok

Then scum read on Mac.
why
I think your scum read on me is bad. You should know better (maybe I'm holding you to unrealistic standards. But for now, you can take a scum read until I figure you out more).
poverty read
please define poverty. I know what I think it is but I would like no misunderstandings
Neon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:05 pm
Cape90 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:18 pm Not sure what to make of Neon right now
Sheep the people who know me. Or don't.

They are right though.
Do I know you? I want to yeet you atm
Dennis wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:06 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:05 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:04 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:02 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:48 pm I didn't really read it more like I looked at it and I've got nothing other than I'm still reluctant to play due to the size of the game
What did I say?
Something lIke

(I forgot to add) Dennis was rather reluctant to join this game because of the big playerlist

Something along those lines I'll grab it
Why did that paricular post catch your attention?
Because it reminded me how I don't really want to be in this game
Is it because you are wolf and you have been caught day 1 and now you see a slog to even get to the end let alone not give away your partners? Ill give you a hint. Post more. Then keep posting. Then post more about the posts you posted and then post some more about those posts. Eventually people will have so much info they dont know what to do with and your spew will be antispewspewantispewantispewspew :think:
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:08 pm
Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:07 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:39 am sorry Golden but it's a real read I assure you
Ok

Then scum read on Mac.
why

I think your scum read on me is bad. You should know better (maybe I'm holding you to unrealistic standards. But for now, you can take a scum read until I figure you out more).
poverty read
What is a poverty read?
a read that's so bad that it must have come from poverty
nvm
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:11 pm neon/radishes w/w
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:10 pmgolden/kate v/v
I want receipts
Inawordyes wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:11 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:07 pm
Dennis
ender
golden
iawy
sig

shaddapi
A+ response
mac IAWY not w/w? Or maybe they are? Can I get opinions on that. I dont think they would be if IAWY is. Perhaps he is the sacraficial wolf so Mac can get a bunch of dud- no. I will not tinfoil. not w/w
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:13 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:11 pm wigly independently scummy
independently of what, and how
seconded
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:14 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:13 pm
Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:09 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:04 pm Kate's opening this game is much looser than in Carto...she got engaged right away in that game
100%

And to be clear, I didn't even play Carto or know how she entered that game. When you asked my to show my working I literally just went and found her most recent wolf game.

Now, Kate *can* enter more loosely as wolf than she did in Carto, but I've never seen wolf Kate enter a game as loosely as in this one.
Alrighty, fair play. I'm inclined to sheep your TR on Kate for now
Entering loosely is definitely something Golden is an expert at
Every game I go in wanting to not pocket/be pocketed by Mac and have a more antagonistic fare like we used to and every game he makes me chuckle.
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:18 pm
Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:33 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:17 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:08 pm we could just be boring and #d1hk
I wouldn’t be opposed

To explain myself more, me and HK are decent internet friends, have played a lot together, and specifically play super well with and off of each other when we both rand the same alignment and as town can find each other as such. We tend to both acknowledge each other and at least FMPOV pay attention to what the other is doing in the game because if we’re both town it benefits us both to find each other because we make a formidable force as a team

In the past little while, when we end up in a W!HK / V!Iawy rand, HK has tended to alternatingly take one of two approaches:

1) focus on my posts but take subtle digs at my reads and undermine my credibility by being critical of my thoughts in a way that discredits my reliability as a narrator or a reads-maker
2) Ignore my posts entirely to avoid drawing my gaze toward the scum meta tells in his interaction posts

We are currently in a 2) world (where “HK is town and we’re interacting just fine” is either 0) or 3), take your pick), so I do think [on meta grounds] that HK is mafia here
Ok I’m actually not that keen on an iawy vote, this post town pings.
another meld from the kiwi
NGL I skipped a lot of IAWY posts can you please break it down into small words for me? One of Nutella/Golden. Catching up is an effort in futility if I read everything
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:21 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:19 pm kate/golden/sabi/creature/marmot/rondo/party crashers/michelle/lily/urist town
nutella too

Pick 2 for wolves and 1 for 3P
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:20 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:19 pm kate/golden/sabi/creature/marmot/rondo/party crashers/michelle/lily/urist town
y y y y y y y y y y y
Also this
Michelle wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:22 pm
nutella too
Why is lily town?
why is TSP town?
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:25 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:24 pm i don't have a reason for urist town, i just like his pfp and he's posted at good times
You are not attempting to benefit the town with your play imo. Which I find scummy for you.
I have urist as wolf and this attempt to get urist into a town read off something so blah makes me want to yeet lucy. she knows better.
Dennis wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:28 pm Mac is trolling
unwise to discredit mac. But go on. Show me your working. Make a case and I will hear you out.
Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:29 pm My thoughts on game state are thus:

There's a lot of weakarse wolf-reading going on, often for reasons that are trope 'that's wolfy' on stuff thats NAI. It's been hard to sort real suspicion from day one shitposting suspicion/reaction fishing for me.

There's been two things that I think are genuinely suspicion in a 'wolves there' way. The first is the suspicion on Kate, which is clearly not based in the thread at all and is entirely manufactured and hasn't gone away. The other is the number of people who are in the 'too many players, I'll wait to solve until later'. Michelle and Dennis I remember on that front, but there's more I need to check back on to remember exactly who. It's being used as a justification for why reads are hedgy/aren't good. Those are the two areas I'm currently focused on in wolf-hunting as most likely to be fruitful.

While I think the wolfhunting is weak, I've seen what I feel like is some genuinely good effort towards town-hunting. I have good vibes on at least neon, cape, nut, scotty, seanzie, lily from it, probably more that I would remember if I looked at the playerlist.

Also, from my perspective the most relevant solvey point I have to make is:
Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:08 am So I just read the rules and the rules expressly provide for BSG-style mafia.

My posts about having no evidence of TMI was thinking of two mafia sets but that seems unlikely based on rules as drafted. Reads as one mafia with a search mechanic. Still, though, I’d be hesitant at considering anyones townread as coming from TMI… the mafia appear to have as much interest in establishing honest town and wolfreads as anyone else, which means imo we need to rate ‘false read’ perspectives as less likely to be correct than they would usually be.

Ok Golden is a wolf.

He is trying to go deep.
Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:35 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:31 pm

There's a lot of weakarse wolf-reading going on, often for reasons that are trope 'that's wolfy' on stuff thats NAI. It's been hard to sort real suspicion from day one shitposting suspicion/reaction fishing for me.

There's been two things that I think are genuinely suspicion in a 'wolves there' way. The first is the suspicion on Kate, which is clearly not based in the thread at all and is entirely manufactured and hasn't gone away. The other is the number of people who are in the 'too many players, I'll wait to solve until later'. Michelle and Dennis I remember on that front, but there's more I need to check back on to remember exactly who. It's being used as a justification for why reads are hedgy/aren't good. Those are the two areas I'm currently focused on in wolf-hunting as most likely to be fruitful.

While I think the wolfhunting is weak, I've seen what I feel like is some genuinely good effort towards town-hunting. I have good vibes on at least neon, cape, nut, scotty, seanzie, lily from it, probably more that I would remember if I looked at the playerlist.

Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:08 am So I just read the rules and the rules expressly provide for BSG-style mafia.

My posts about having no evidence of TMI was thinking of two mafia sets but that seems unlikely based on rules as drafted. Reads as one mafia with a search mechanic. Still, though, I’d be hesitant at considering anyones townread as coming from TMI… the mafia appear to have as much interest in establishing honest town and wolfreads as anyone else, which means imo we need to rate ‘false read’ perspectives as less likely to be correct than they would usually be.
who are pursuing Kate?
The list of people who have either voted kate or pushed back on/indicated scepticism in town reads of Kate is:

Scotty
Seanzie
Urist
Alison
Creature
Lucy
Falcon
Guillotine

And possibly more that I've missed.

Of that set, I have got reasons for town vibes on Scotty, Seanzie, Falcon and Guillotine so I'm really looking at the middle four as most likely.
Why am I not on that list?

Why are people ignoring my input into this game?
pyxxy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:36 pm
if these VC posts are just for yourself then ignore that I brought this up at all and sorry for bothering you
people should just screen shot and upload it takes only moments longer and looks infinitely better
Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:39 pm I had a slight town read on Rondo but I'm wondering why. I don't think I have a good reason for that read yet.
Interesting flip flops from Golden. Do they come in Aussie?
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:41 pm now the game is hard
if game was easy before who was wolves?
sig wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:42 pm But seriously @MacDougall why don’t you think Lucy is attempting to solve?
My gut instinct was this unpairs lucy/sig but then my brain said but.. what if they are paired. Other peoples opinions plox
Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:52 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:42 pm
Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:38 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:33 pm

I hate that I'm in that group because it's accurate

I am genuinely trying for the record
I'd be interested in knowing the order that people brought that up, tbh. If you were first, that's slightly mitigating. Someone started a trend.
I don't think I ever outright said that because it gives me vibes like people saying "I'm too laaazzzyyy" as an excuse for not like brushing their teeth or something. Just kinda annoying

And me not really wanting to play due to size only came up later so I don't think I was first

What do you mean "slightly mitigating"? Mitigating what exactly?
"This game is too big, I'll only start solving when the player count is smaller" is a thing that has been said by multiple people that I think is, on average, wolf-leaning. It's great to have an excuse for not solving too much when you're a wolf.
Agreed when it comes down to the wire anyone in lylo not participating d1 who glow up should be given a hefty dose of suspicion.
Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:56 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:53 pm i'm waiting for golden to defend me from mac
I'm not so foolish as to defend anyone from Mac.
why would you defend anyone from anyone? Its anti town to defend someone d1 unless you KNOW they are town and then that leans into TMI. Not a hard and fast rule but you know, let people investigate
Dennis wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:08 pm I think it would be really funny if a town vig shot Neon tonight
why? Please explain

@MacDougall I believe Kate also put out a LOST wolf post earlier, check Enders ISO its in there for whoever did it. He did an :eyes: emote under it. I would like your opinion on it
Creature wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:12 pm Unfortunately Mac randed wolf :(
receipts
Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:19 pm Mac's entrance is so diluted compared to what I expect from him.
extrapolate please.
Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:20 pm At this point I wonder if Golden is TMI-ing Kate.

Nobody has given me a good reason to townread Kate yet. It's all just *gestures vaguely at her posts* "that's townie"
can you read her ISO and tell me what you think?
Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:21 pm I'm testing out a new theory for reading sig whereby I read him based on how isolated and lonely he seems compared to the rest of the thread. Under that theory he is town this game.
Alison wolf tell
only half sarcastic
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:24 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:51 amwhy not, he's in his aggressive and coherent meta which is rand v
In my recollection, Rondo makes more sense as mafia than as town.
Hehehehehe

But seriously what is your evaluation of me independent of previous games
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:24 pm Attempting to sort players:

Town: Guillo, Marmot, Nut, Kate, Michelle, Sean
Also town, less reasoning: Scotty, Cape, pyxxy, Lily, Neon, Lucy
Should probably be town as well, but different tier: Golden, Radish

People I have sexy thoughts about: Ender, Rondo, IAWY, Sloonei

Everyone else I may have conflicted thoughts or no thoughts on. I may or may not have reasoning for any of these reads. Please compare notes.
Never mind.

Pick 1 wolf from each group and 1 3p from each group
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:25 pm [VOTE: IAWY] aubergine

There probably should exist a wagon on Ender. But we have all the time in the world.
why?

Ender has called me wolf. Shouldnt the wagon be on me?
Guillotine wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:28 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:47 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:32 am @hollowkatt @falcon45ca which one of your is a wolf if any? What are your opinions on each other?

@Party Crasher @Neon which one of your is a wolf if any? What are your opinions on each other?

@Sabiplz @EnderWiggin which one of your is a wolf if any? What are your opinions on each other?

@Marmot @Guillotine which one of your is a wolf if any? What are your opinions on each other?
I don't townread Guillo.

From what I've seen from him, he's engaging in a way that I expect from him, but with less volume/intensity than I've seen from him before.

I'm not putting a ton of stock into this though, because I have seen Guillo intentionally be less aggressive as town before, namely in Champs games.
My WIM was killed by a player personally attacking me. So this is what you are gonna get.

I dont care if im chopped for it, i will mot high effort only to get mistreated.
I dont think it was me but if it was my bad. But also I really dont think it was me. [/mention]Guillotine[/mention]
Kate wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:30 pm I'm so far behind I'm wondering if it just makes sense to iso the main candidates (other than Dennis who I already explained why I won't be voting for him today).
Iso Dennis for me
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:33 pm Kind of reading Lily/Neon in one. I feel like there's instances of people finding each other town which feels good to me.

Mafia should definitely start town reading each other, or else they will lose.
if they already have who is it?
Guillotine wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:36 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:05 am
Neon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:46 am
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:45 am
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:45 am I am getting weird vibes from Michelle while catching up this morning
this read is not a good one
I kinda agree with it
Was this a read?
What's the point of this question?

Also i checked Michelle's ISO and im 100% certain she is town.
Does that make me wolf seeing as michelle has called me out as 100% wolf? Who are the bad actors against Michelle?
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:36 pm Just to get it out there, Rondo (immediately) knowing Bereft is not in the game is kind of wolfy.

Also, add the Hydra to should be town tier.
Or. And hear me out because its insane. I had a note pad open on a second screen with my notes on what was going on in thread attributed to each player and Bereft was not in the list of players that I was taking notes on so I told him to go away? (No hard feelings)
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:38 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:36 pm Just to get it out there, Rondo (immediately) knowing Bereft is not in the game is kind of wolfy.

towny imo
Do you think I can fake this?

Why do you think its towny?

Do both of you think its actually AI?
Urist wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:38 pm cape mafia
golden mafia
neon mafia
sabi obviously mafia
lily possibly mafia

kate town
nutella town
poussin town
rondo town
dyslexicon town
alison prob town
sig town
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:41 pm Question about Sabi - Does she AtE as mafia? Or more precisely, is her annoyance this game something she would do as mafia as well as town?
Y E S
Michelle wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:43 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:42 pm Creature low posting like this is a scum tell from him tbh
Yes, and he has an agenda
creature trending further down.

[Cant wait to pikachu that he is town. The number of games I have trusted other peoples reads on Creature and then been wrong I can count on two hands now. And this many people saying he is bad is getting a bit high now I think about it.] this is an edit tacked on the end as I have been mulling it over

why?
Party Crasher wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:46 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:42 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:40 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:38 pm Something I noticed, Dennis seemed a lot more content talking/joking with Kate, than anyone else itt earlier.

I don't really think that's AI though, unless they're exactly wolf partners together like they were in Cartomancy
i mean i guess that makes sense regardless. i do tr kate and would put some weight on her read of dennis too
(I forgot to add) Dennis was reluctant to sign up for this game given the size.

Why do people scumread Dennis? I missed all of that content.
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:15 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:14 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:12 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:10 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:08 pm Omg I'm bored
Hi bored I'm Dennis
Hello child
YA HEAR THAT GUYS??? IM A KID THAT MEANS YOU HAVE TO LET ME WIN AND IF YOU DONT ILL

I'll

uh

that parts a secret

You randed wolf huh.
Explain
OOOOOooooooOOoooo
Urist wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:48 pm michelle town
seanzie town
cite your sources pls
Guillotine wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:54 pm Im 80% confident kate/Golden are w/w or one of them is.
S h O w Y o U r W o r K p L s

In a game with 40 people if you dont tell me how you got there I cant do anything but ignore it
Urist wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:56 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:39 pm Urist could be town, but quite unfamiliar with their style and range etc. But he probably has no reason to town read me as mafia, especially when he did it from two posts. =p
but what's funny is that you did pinpoint the exact reason for why i was townreading you LOL
So you could be town reading mafia?

or this could be mafia theatre and both of you are w/w
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:59 pmalison town
I was going to be snarky about this but Lucy is dead sooooo... Bad luck Lucy. Silly shot imho

I guess I will have to read through who she was sus on or pushing or it could have been a t/t shot so blah
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:59 pm Urist, Nut, Marmot, Michelle towncore. Anyone disagree?
Yes I think Urist is mafia. Michelle is probably town from what people are saying but they want to bury me so no thanks. Marmot I am kinda ok with and Nutella is a wolf but town siding so whatever thats ok with me.
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:02 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:01 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:59 pm Urist, Nut, Marmot, Michelle towncore. Anyone disagree?
i don't have a real urist read, rest r good
I like his reads and his read on me is good for good reasons, and he didn't have to do all that. Is basically it for me.
this is a tautology and ridiculous. He admitted he town read you for nothing and you town read him for town reading you for nothing. Its a huge nothing burger. dislike 0/10 1 star
Inawordyes wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:04 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:12 pm iawy, do u have a read on me
Who?

You’re very prominent ITT and I am paying attention to your posts, but I haven’t been able to glean a hard read from
It yet, but I will say that the fact that I can remember you and your content is a soft boding-well for your town chances, so like the mildest of townleans
how was this not shot?
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:08 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:06 pm [VOTE: enderwiggin] aubergine bc dizzy is pretty and smart
[VOTE: Ender] aubergine
why not [VOTE: Ender ] aubergine

I am lamenting that Nanook is a host and not a player.

=============
Hey Dizzy

I'm messy as in idgaf.

My read on someone might flip five times in a day and if it does I'll prob just go back and forth in the thread.

Someone can press me to the nth degree on the rationale for my read but if I don't want to elaborate then I won't. I'll set out to convince people if I want to but it's not my job to make everything think the same way I do.
=============
Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:10 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:04 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:02 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:49 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:20 pm At this point I wonder if Golden is TMI-ing Kate.

Nobody has given me a good reason to townread Kate yet. It's all just *gestures vaguely at her posts* "that's townie"
All of Golden, Nut and SVS, who seems to know Kate pretty well, are town reading Kate pretty hard. Golden very much so. It just stands to reason that Kate is town, either being TMI-ed or just read correctly. Do you disagree? This is regardless of Kate's posts, which also aren't wolfy imo.
Yes, I moved off Kate and onto Golden for that reason (ie. the possibility he's mafia and TMI-ing her town).

What's your read on me? You usually read me well and I've posted quite a bit so I was surprised to see no thoughts on me at all before this.
I don't really have a read on you yet. You're kind of doing your own thing, is pretty much my read. I would like to know of your stronger town or wolf reads outside of the Kate/Golden thing, if you have any?
I saw your town core post. nut and mich are fine candidates. Urist's insistence that Rondo is Rask's partner if Rask flips scum didn't vibe with me but the rest of his posting has been fine - I historically have scumread Urist's posting regardless of alignment so it's probably a good sign that I've found him unobjectionable apart from that since it means he's townier than usual.

I would add lucy to the town core. Rask is fine but not towncore worthy. Cape is kinda sus but only a couple people seem interested at all in looking at him so I might vote there in a bit.

I think Party Crasher has been townie on play but I kinda think their role is more likely to be mafia given the context. I am awful at hostreading though so they're probably just town
Who the hell is Rask?
The fact that Lucy has flipped town means Alison rises here and is my town ride or die if she hits a wolf today and tomorrow back to back.
Le petit poussin wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:15 pm I double checked btw, Mac posted: " I dunno I didn't read that. Your posts that I've read have all just felt like they entirely lacked a town strategic mindset. "

lol he is outed.

"town strategic mindset"

"town"

"strategic mindset"

lololol
further trending down for LPP
Guillotine wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:15 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:13 pm
Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:09 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:07 pm
Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:19 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:03 pm
Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:41 pm

Since when do you threaten to block me because i scum read you, that bravado is not gonna work on me.
Its decidedly unfun to have someone repeatedly shout, over literally a single post, "x is a wolf" and I'm here for a good time.

Basically you're annoying and boring and I don't have time for that
Im sure it is unfun to get correctly scum read off a post like that. What did you think? That it was gonna work again?
Fuck off guillotine. You're being a belligerent bellend and I'm done dealing with you.
Another overreaction. We can do this all day, this kind of responses will not get me to back off, totally the contrary.
Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:11 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:07 pm
Golden wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:57 pm Hi.

8 pages already is ludicrous, don’t count on me to read that.
Here’s a quick summary so you don’t have to:

-Guillo vs HK is a WWE match- nothing of substance and lots of play fighting
[VOTE: Scotty] aubergine

Nothing of substace?
Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:12 pm Im not gonna let you pass up my push on HK as nothing of substance.
Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:14 pm But if Scotty is scum, Hollowkatt is town based on that post.
Guillo, I got nothing more out of your ISO. Your read on HK is still a very early micro-reads that you are entertaining. You are also overreacting. (giggles)
HK never reacts to me like this as town. He expressed a townread on me for NAI reasons and i can see it as an attempt to pocket me and also associate me with him.
He personally attacked me which he has never done and bailed out, so im willing to flip him to find out what's up.
Do you think HK can grow as a person? Do you think they can add it to their town game to expand their wolf game?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

[VOTE: Golden] aubergine
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 426

Post by sig »

nutella wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:32 pm Mostly bc he liked the radish picture and stuff but idk it fits
I’d think whoever posted it in thread is the one who got it?
ImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:51 pm Fellow villagers, I want to make it clear that I am a townsperson and not a werewolf. Let me present my evidence:

Active Participation: From the start of the game, I have been actively participating in our discussions and trying to contribute to our village's efforts to identify and eliminate the werewolves. I have been asking questions, sharing my thoughts, and listening to others' opinions. My goal has always been to work together with everyone to protect our village.

Voting Patterns: My voting patterns have consistently aligned with the majority of the village. I have voted to lynch those who were suspected of being werewolves based on the evidence and opinions presented during our discussions. I have not tried to protect any suspected werewolves or shift the blame onto innocent players.

Self-Preservation: As a townsperson, my goal is to survive and help protect our village. I have not taken any actions that would jeopardize my own survival, such as revealing sensitive information or exposing myself as a potential target for the werewolves. I have been careful to keep my identity hidden and not draw any unnecessary attention to myself.

I hope that this evidence convinces you that I am a loyal townsperson who wants to work with everyone to protect our village. We need to trust each other and work together to identify and eliminate the werewolves among us. Thank you for your attention.
Honestly I thought you were fine lately up until this post.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Holy Humpty Dumpty wall post, Batman!

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:13 pm A shot rings out! @lucy has died. She flips TOWN:
**These Youngins And Their Newfangled Gizmos And Hyper Posting, Bah Humbug**

On nights one, two, or three you may institute a postcap for the following day. The cap will be the number of living players at the start of the day times 5 (i.e., 20 living players would result in a 100 post cap). You may only do this once per game.
Day continues! Any votes for or by lucy will be discarded.
Still weirded as to why it wasn't Alison or Mac being shot here.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

rip lucy

one of her best day 1s i've quite literally ever seen lol

[VOTE: pxxy] aubergine

vote her legacy
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Creature wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:38 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:13 pm A shot rings out! @lucy has died. She flips TOWN:
**These Youngins And Their Newfangled Gizmos And Hyper Posting, Bah Humbug**

On nights one, two, or three you may institute a postcap for the following day. The cap will be the number of living players at the start of the day times 5 (i.e., 20 living players would result in a 100 post cap). You may only do this once per game.
Day continues! Any votes for or by lucy will be discarded.
Still weirded as to why it wasn't Alison or Mac being shot here.
generic towny creature post where he shows his lack of TMI by paranoia posting at stronger players
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Kinda still prefer Golden over pyxxy here but meh won't fight much against it.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Mac and rondo both posting huge walls I haven't read yet on golden can't be wrong
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Oh the mac posts I skipped were gpt
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

nutella wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:45 pm Oh the mac posts I skipped were gpt
Oh that's what it was, I thought it looked funny for a Mac post.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Rip Lucy.

I'mma just stay on Dennis.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

lucy's last readlist was chatgpt too, so don't take it as her actual reads.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:48 pm Rip Lucy.

Why?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 303

Post by Urist »

Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:48 pm lucy's last readlist was chatgpt too, so don't take it as her actual reads.
Oh right forgot she said that
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Urist wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:32 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:14 pm Lucy
Creature
TonyStarkPrime
Dennis
Lilypetal
RondoDimBuckle

Neon
EnderWiggin
Kate
Golden
MacDougall
Le petit poussin

SVS
Marmot
nutella
Pyxxy
Guillotine
Sloonei

DrWilgy
hollowkatt
Scotty
ilario

Urist
inawordyes
Party Crasher
Falcon45ca

Seanzie
Alison
Dyslexicon
Michelle
sabiplz

sig
Porscha
master radishes
Cape90
Guessing this is at least somewhat accurate.
maybe, but i do think she was mostly killed for her amazing wim and obvtowniness
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 143

Post by S~V~S »

OMG Rondo my eyes are bleeding.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Post by Golden »

Lol at rondo
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

gonna just come back to the rondo catchup as i have time lmao
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

RIP lucy. Sad that you were shot.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Post by Party Crasher »

Hello
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:48 pm lucy's last readlist was chatgpt too, so don't take it as her actual reads.
oh yeah lmao i forgot about that
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:48 pm

Why?
Because the argument "Mafia shot Lucy therefore Lucy's top suspect must be mafia" is only a reliable deduction if you expect mafia to be playing in a level 0 way.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Rondo saying something about ‘why would you defend people when you don’t know for sure they’re good’ is a post that goes actively against his experience of me.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:54 pm

Why?
Because the argument "Mafia shot Lucy therefore Lucy's top suspect must be mafia" is only a reliable deduction if you expect mafia to be playing in a level 0 way.
Level 0 is the best level.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Creature wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:25 pm

*gestures vaguely at this post*

Alison is townie
Hey get your own joke
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Creature wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:41 pm Kinda still prefer Golden over pyxxy here but meh won't fight much against it.
Is there an actually developed read here?
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Party Crasher wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:57 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:54 pm

Why?
Level 0 is the best level.
Following this logic, Master Radishes is a wolf.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Damn. GPT has taken over both me shortcutting code and Mafia.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:34 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:00 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:02 am Players
112 dunno
Alison town
Cape90 town
Creature wolf
Dennis wolf
DrWilgy town
Dyslexicon town
EnderWiggin wolf
falcon45ca town
Golden wolf
Guillotine town
hollowkatt town
ilario dunno
inawordyes wolf
Kate dunno
Le petit poussin dunno
Lilypetal town
lucy town
MacDougall wolf
Marmot town
master radishes town
Michelle town
Neon town
nutella town
Party Crasher dunno
Porscha dunno
pyxxy dunno
RondoDimBuckle town
S~V~S town
sabiplz town
Scotty town
Seanzie town
sig wolf
Sloonei dunno
TonyStarkPrime town
Urist town
Okay mister sir, assuming this is not just a copypasta of the earlier list that was thrown out by IIRC Rondo

Why am I wolf? You’ve been ITT for like 10 minutes at the point this was posted
How can it be a copy paste? did you even try to compare and contrast? Did you even try to form an opinion between Mac and Myself being possible w/w pairing if we are posting a copy pasted list? This is such a ??? post. wolf points.

/slight civ reads on:
Rondo
Gullio
Michelle
Neon
Urist

Marmot
Scotty
Sloonie
Wilgy
Mac
Cap
TSP
Svs

Dennis
Creature
Kate
TSP
Wilgy

If you had to pick a 3P from each category who would it be?
Dennis
ender
golden
iawy
sig

I have said it once and I will say it again, if you are aware of it and can point it out, you can fake it. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:12 pm
sig wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:10 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:05 pm

/slight civ reads on:
Rondo
Gullio
Michelle
Neon
Urist

Marmot
Scotty
Sloonie
Wilgy
Mac
Cap
TSP
Svs

Dennis
Creature
Kate
TSP
Wilgy

I'm sabi not sabie :p

You only played one game with me

Well shit, no wonder I was so confused that game.

I’m striking my Sabi read until further notice and dying from embarrassment instead
This feels like a fake derp because a) it was announced sabie is a mod in the game and b) you didn't have this issue in cartomacy

Sooooo hmmmm
I like this from Sabi, especially coupled with the follow up vote on sig afterwards. Town points

Party Crasher wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:13 pm -tutuu

holy shit iawy is so obvious mafia uncle roger just put down leg from chair

first he does that awkward entrance with scotty at sod
then he takes this post seriously
Inawordyes wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:14 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:33 pm Hello everyone, as Party Crasher, I am here to share some information with you that I believe is crucial to our success as a town. I strongly suspect that Golden is Mafia, and I have evidence to support my claim.

Firstly, I want to establish my own credibility as a Town member. I have been actively participating in discussions and investigations throughout this game, and I have been advocating for the best interests of the Town. My voting record shows that I have consistently voted in favor of lynching suspected Mafia members, and I have been pushing for more investigations to uncover the truth.

Now, regarding Golden, I have observed some suspicious behavior from him. Golden has been relatively quiet in our discussions, and when he does speak, he tends to deflect attention away from himself and onto others. He has also been quick to jump on bandwagons and vote with the majority, which could indicate that he is trying to blend in and avoid suspicion.

Furthermore, I have noticed that Golden has been inconsistent in his statements. He has made some statements that don't quite add up, and when confronted with these discrepancies, he has been evasive and defensive.

Based on all of these factors, I strongly believe that Golden is Mafia. I urge the Town to take my suspicions seriously and to carefully consider the evidence that I have presented. We cannot afford to let a Mafia member slip through our grasp, and we need to work together to identify and eliminate the threat. Thank you for your attention.
This case is pretty weak/D1-standard and only looks bigger than it is because 90% of the post is big words fluff to give an appearance of grandiosity

Not that the case itself isn’t something to look into, but the method of communicating it has a certain level of pompousness in it that may push people away from the read, which I almost-wonder is intentional. The reason I say that is just imagine a PC/Golden W/W scenario (regardless of how likely such a pairing is), you make a case on your scumbuddy but then you write the case in such a way where people don’t pay attention, so if your scimbuddy ever gets chopped later you can point to that post and say that you were onto them and gain towncred, while providing an empty case that nobody will pick up, thus letting you have your cake and eat it too because your scumbuddy isn’t actually going to be pushed

even though only 10 posts or so before i made this post multiple people were talking about chatgpt and my post is obviously made using it, to go along with the joke and the conversation at hand, and anyone reading the thread normally would have picked it up

scum awkward wolf who isnt reading thread normally and is fake as fuck. made out of plastic fake.

when ppl get into such awkward misunderstandings and not pick up on obvious context its more often scummy
Dennis
ender
golden
iawy
sig

and then this post might as well post his wolf role pm itt holy hell

tutuu usually has thoughts in line with me so seeing her think the same as I do at this point means IAWY is probably mafia. She could be throwing him over for cred or not thinking that people will vote him over creature / dennis (Or even trying to save dennis) but for now. Town points

Master Radishes - Hmm.

Ok maybe you are going alphabetical so my above comments dont count. :think:
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:29 pm
Cape90 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:27 pm since i dont like my push on mac anymore

[VOTE: lilypetal] aubergine

you

why you town

also tempted to maybe go pyxxy.
why? i think she's towny

as towns she always enters the game and needles me
Why are you answering for lily?
Cape90 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:38 pm I think lily is town. I am confused on what I was thinking.

[VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine
that was a rapid swing. I think my head is spinning
Creature wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:40 pm Ok I'm feeling pretty lazy lately so I might make a lot of posts I might be unable to elaborate.
you come into thread begging not to be voted out then proceed to do nothing??? Creature? dis u? Possibly 3p joker? Possibly vote him out he gets to shoot someone on his wagon?
ilario wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:44 pm
Cape90 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:39 pm Ilario who is your strongest townread right now?
you guillo scotty lily sean urist marmot falcon alison iawy in order from strongest to least

townleans on sean rondo neon golden
ilario wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:45 pm sloonei is somewhere in there too, probs in the townlean section

If you had to pick a 3p from each list?
Inawordyes wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:47 pm Okay hi hello I have caught up now

Do I have any notable reads? Not really
Youve caught up and have nothing to say? No reads of your own? What is your reads list?
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:54 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:45 pm idk how you all getting townreads

aorn I only really townread Alison and lucy
Creature is lock town
explain? This is easily fakeable as wolf. He knows people are looking for it, people have said as much in previous games Sabi + Creature

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:00 pm Lock town:

Lucy
Creature

Townie vibes:
Alison
Golden
Cape
Pyxxy

Scummy:
Sig
Wilgz
Porscha
Dennis
HK
Guillo

Everyone else:
Null and forgetable

Gn
Really? Interesting. Sabi trending downwards some more

nutella wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:14 pm would not vote d1
alison
cape
creature
drwilgy
dizzy
falcon
golden
guillo
ilario (fence?)
kate
le petit
lucy
mac
marmot
mr
michelle
neon (on the fence)
party
rondo
sean
sig
sloonei
tsp
urist

could vote d1
112 (just 0post null)
ender
hk
iawy
lily (also prob not)
porscha
pyxxy (fence)
svs
sabi
scotty (fence)

so main poe (just for d1 vote, this sort is a very very rough one and subject to change) is iawy/porscha/hk/ender/sabi?
Nutella is deep wolf. Why am I town when Ender is saying I am 100% wolf?
Creature wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:21 pm [VOTE: nutella] aubergine
Not sure if this is a good look or a bad look for nutella if creature flips wolf
I think Nutella comes off better out of this exchange. Sabi trending down further.
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:26 pm
you have taken super shallow stances against dennis and michelle and now me. dennis is probably lhf town getting miswagoned, michelle and i are actually obv town but you are trying to discredit while you can
I do however disagree with this. Perhaps scum theatre?
Creature wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:31 pm

Mine:
Scummy:
Sig
Wilgz
Porscha
Dennis
HK

Guillo

Nutellas:
could vote d1
112 (just 0post null)
ender
hk
iawy
lily (also prob not)
porscha
pyxxy (fence)
svs
sabi
scotty (fence)

----

Make it. Make sense
1 Fail embed

2 Sabi has a good point here

On a side note I will agree with Sabi on Denni's Meta
Creature wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:34 pm

Mine:
Scummy:
Sig
Wilgz
Porscha
Dennis
HK

Guillo

Nutellas:
could vote d1
112 (just 0post null)
ender
hk
iawy
lily (also prob not)
porscha
pyxxy (fence)
svs
sabi
scotty (fence)

----

Make it. Make sense
creature egging on tvt violence?
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:37 pm im open to considering dennis if the meta is there, just looked like a too easy wagon on the surface
dennis is a bubby this is like his 3rd mafia game. @Kate can confirm. But she should have caught him already so its interesting that everyone else says he is mafia but she isnt piping in
sig wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:38 pm
sabi is v
creature isn't obv town
nutella's reads r good

Fuck off.

I don’t like this post at all major ick vibes
My gut reaction to this post was to dislike it, but Sabi is pretty abrasive as town some times soooo... NAI also the fact that Sig brought this up is a trend down for me on him. Encouraging town on town violence. Possibly paired with Creature?

sabi is v
creature isn't obv town
nutella's reads r good

Fuck off.

pls dont remind me of cartomancy. I am still mad people didnt listen to you
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:39 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:38 pm I just voted Cape90 on the poll, I was thinking I did it 2 hours ago when I posted about it but apparently nope.

@lucy: can you give me your thoughts on him? (particularly his last read list)
Voting in the thread, but not in the poll.

You're wolfing my dude.
*glances sideways at own votes*
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:39 pm
sabi is v
creature isn't obv town
nutella's reads r good

Fuck off.

Yea and then you caused the game to be canceled soooo???
Ok this is borderline antagonization from Sabi, more trending down. She is in the ATE zone
Creature wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:42 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:41 pm Does anyone else want to insult me some more step right up
is this openwolfing?

Creature is enjoying this way too much
Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:54 pm

Master Radishes - Hmm.

I don't have reads on half these players but largely disagree with the half I do have reads on. Don't like the fencesitting on Kate at all.
can you expand on that?

============

Mad I didnt win the gun (Or did I?) I am going to shoot IAWY

==============
Dennis wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:15 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:26 am
Dennis wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:40 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:38 pm @112 @Alison @Creature @DrWilgy @Golden @ilario @Le petit poussin @MacDougall @Master Radishes @Michelle

Three of you are wolves, which three?
Two of you are 3P, which two?
Five of you are town, which five?

Everyone else feel free to take wild shots in the dark too
You scare me

Is this just all the people who haven't said anything yet
this post. @Dennis it just felt out of place, like you needed to interect with me so you had it in your ISO not that you actually wanted to interact with me. Add the fact that you never followed up when I didnt reply to your question without a question mark.
Oh yeah I was thinking something like we talked to each other.

First part is how much you had worked out and I'm generally just scared of you, and I didn't follow up because I realized it was a redundant question and you were just politely telling me to shut up
I was doing no such thing. there was no question in there, so I was leaving it alone and saying nothing. But I expected you to do something more. Instead you took the night to think about your reply and work up a response instead of replying in the moment. So this answer is useless to me.

give me a reads list of everyone in the game. GTH (Gun to head)
I was thinking this, especially since Kate wont come to his defence like she normally would (she did say she would take the training wheels off after game 2) BUT I would expect if he was town she would have at least offered some words when 20+ people are pointed at her son. So I agree with this post by falcon, trending up.
Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:30 pm
No because Kate is town
Ah but by counterpoint. no u
Ok

Then scum read on Mac.
why
poverty read
please define poverty. I know what I think it is but I would like no misunderstandings
Neon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:05 pm
Cape90 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:18 pm Not sure what to make of Neon right now
Sheep the people who know me. Or don't.

They are right though.
Do I know you? I want to yeet you atm
Dennis wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:06 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:05 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:04 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:02 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:48 pm I didn't really read it more like I looked at it and I've got nothing other than I'm still reluctant to play due to the size of the game
What did I say?
Something lIke

(I forgot to add) Dennis was rather reluctant to join this game because of the big playerlist

Something along those lines I'll grab it
Why did that paricular post catch your attention?
Because it reminded me how I don't really want to be in this game
Is it because you are wolf and you have been caught day 1 and now you see a slog to even get to the end let alone not give away your partners? Ill give you a hint. Post more. Then keep posting. Then post more about the posts you posted and then post some more about those posts. Eventually people will have so much info they dont know what to do with and your spew will be antispewspewantispewantispewspew :think:
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:08 pm
Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:07 pm

Ok

Then scum read on Mac.
why

poverty read
What is a poverty read?
a read that's so bad that it must have come from poverty
nvm
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:11 pm neon/radishes w/w
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:10 pmgolden/kate v/v
I want receipts
Inawordyes wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:11 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:07 pm
Dennis
ender
golden
iawy
sig

shaddapi
A+ response
mac IAWY not w/w? Or maybe they are? Can I get opinions on that. I dont think they would be if IAWY is. Perhaps he is the sacraficial wolf so Mac can get a bunch of dud- no. I will not tinfoil. not w/w
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:13 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:11 pm wigly independently scummy
independently of what, and how
seconded
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:14 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:13 pm
Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:09 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:04 pm Kate's opening this game is much looser than in Carto...she got engaged right away in that game
100%

And to be clear, I didn't even play Carto or know how she entered that game. When you asked my to show my working I literally just went and found her most recent wolf game.

Now, Kate *can* enter more loosely as wolf than she did in Carto, but I've never seen wolf Kate enter a game as loosely as in this one.
Alrighty, fair play. I'm inclined to sheep your TR on Kate for now
Entering loosely is definitely something Golden is an expert at
Every game I go in wanting to not pocket/be pocketed by Mac and have a more antagonistic fare like we used to and every game he makes me chuckle.
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:18 pm
Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:33 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:17 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:08 pm we could just be boring and #d1hk
I wouldn’t be opposed

To explain myself more, me and HK are decent internet friends, have played a lot together, and specifically play super well with and off of each other when we both rand the same alignment and as town can find each other as such. We tend to both acknowledge each other and at least FMPOV pay attention to what the other is doing in the game because if we’re both town it benefits us both to find each other because we make a formidable force as a team

In the past little while, when we end up in a W!HK / V!Iawy rand, HK has tended to alternatingly take one of two approaches:

1) focus on my posts but take subtle digs at my reads and undermine my credibility by being critical of my thoughts in a way that discredits my reliability as a narrator or a reads-maker
2) Ignore my posts entirely to avoid drawing my gaze toward the scum meta tells in his interaction posts

We are currently in a 2) world (where “HK is town and we’re interacting just fine” is either 0) or 3), take your pick), so I do think [on meta grounds] that HK is mafia here
Ok I’m actually not that keen on an iawy vote, this post town pings.
another meld from the kiwi
NGL I skipped a lot of IAWY posts can you please break it down into small words for me? One of Nutella/Golden. Catching up is an effort in futility if I read everything
nutella too

Pick 2 for wolves and 1 for 3P
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:20 pm
y y y y y y y y y y y
Also this
Michelle wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:22 pm
nutella too
Why is lily town?
why is TSP town?
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:25 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:24 pm i don't have a reason for urist town, i just like his pfp and he's posted at good times
You are not attempting to benefit the town with your play imo. Which I find scummy for you.
I have urist as wolf and this attempt to get urist into a town read off something so blah makes me want to yeet lucy. she knows better.
Dennis wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:28 pm Mac is trolling
unwise to discredit mac. But go on. Show me your working. Make a case and I will hear you out.

Ok Golden is a wolf.

He is trying to go deep.
Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:35 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:31 pm

who are pursuing Kate?
The list of people who have either voted kate or pushed back on/indicated scepticism in town reads of Kate is:

Scotty
Seanzie
Urist
Alison
Creature
Lucy
Falcon
Guillotine

And possibly more that I've missed.

Of that set, I have got reasons for town vibes on Scotty, Seanzie, Falcon and Guillotine so I'm really looking at the middle four as most likely.
Why am I not on that list?

Why are people ignoring my input into this game?
pyxxy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:36 pm
if these VC posts are just for yourself then ignore that I brought this up at all and sorry for bothering you
people should just screen shot and upload it takes only moments longer and looks infinitely better
Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:39 pm I had a slight town read on Rondo but I'm wondering why. I don't think I have a good reason for that read yet.
Interesting flip flops from Golden. Do they come in Aussie?
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:41 pm now the game is hard
if game was easy before who was wolves?
sig wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:42 pm But seriously @MacDougall why don’t you think Lucy is attempting to solve?
My gut instinct was this unpairs lucy/sig but then my brain said but.. what if they are paired. Other peoples opinions plox
Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:52 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:42 pm
Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:38 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:33 pm

I hate that I'm in that group because it's accurate

I am genuinely trying for the record
I'd be interested in knowing the order that people brought that up, tbh. If you were first, that's slightly mitigating. Someone started a trend.
I don't think I ever outright said that because it gives me vibes like people saying "I'm too laaazzzyyy" as an excuse for not like brushing their teeth or something. Just kinda annoying

And me not really wanting to play due to size only came up later so I don't think I was first

What do you mean "slightly mitigating"? Mitigating what exactly?
"This game is too big, I'll only start solving when the player count is smaller" is a thing that has been said by multiple people that I think is, on average, wolf-leaning. It's great to have an excuse for not solving too much when you're a wolf.
Agreed when it comes down to the wire anyone in lylo not participating d1 who glow up should be given a hefty dose of suspicion.
Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:56 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:53 pm i'm waiting for golden to defend me from mac
I'm not so foolish as to defend anyone from Mac.
why would you defend anyone from anyone? Its anti town to defend someone d1 unless you KNOW they are town and then that leans into TMI. Not a hard and fast rule but you know, let people investigate
Dennis wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:08 pm I think it would be really funny if a town vig shot Neon tonight
why? Please explain

@MacDougall I believe Kate also put out a LOST wolf post earlier, check Enders ISO its in there for whoever did it. He did an :eyes: emote under it. I would like your opinion on it
Creature wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:12 pm Unfortunately Mac randed wolf :(
receipts
Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:19 pm Mac's entrance is so diluted compared to what I expect from him.
extrapolate please.

can you read her ISO and tell me what you think?
Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:21 pm I'm testing out a new theory for reading sig whereby I read him based on how isolated and lonely he seems compared to the rest of the thread. Under that theory he is town this game.
Alison wolf tell
only half sarcastic
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:24 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:51 amwhy not, he's in his aggressive and coherent meta which is rand v
In my recollection, Rondo makes more sense as mafia than as town.
Hehehehehe

But seriously what is your evaluation of me independent of previous games
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:24 pm Attempting to sort players:

Town: Guillo, Marmot, Nut, Kate, Michelle, Sean
Also town, less reasoning: Scotty, Cape, pyxxy, Lily, Neon, Lucy
Should probably be town as well, but different tier: Golden, Radish

People I have sexy thoughts about: Ender, Rondo, IAWY, Sloonei

Everyone else I may have conflicted thoughts or no thoughts on. I may or may not have reasoning for any of these reads. Please compare notes.
Never mind.

Pick 1 wolf from each group and 1 3p from each group
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:25 pm [VOTE: IAWY] aubergine

There probably should exist a wagon on Ender. But we have all the time in the world.
why?

Ender has called me wolf. Shouldnt the wagon be on me?
Guillotine wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:28 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:47 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:32 am @hollowkatt @falcon45ca which one of your is a wolf if any? What are your opinions on each other?

@Party Crasher @Neon which one of your is a wolf if any? What are your opinions on each other?

@Sabiplz @EnderWiggin which one of your is a wolf if any? What are your opinions on each other?

@Marmot @Guillotine which one of your is a wolf if any? What are your opinions on each other?
I don't townread Guillo.

From what I've seen from him, he's engaging in a way that I expect from him, but with less volume/intensity than I've seen from him before.

I'm not putting a ton of stock into this though, because I have seen Guillo intentionally be less aggressive as town before, namely in Champs games.
My WIM was killed by a player personally attacking me. So this is what you are gonna get.

I dont care if im chopped for it, i will mot high effort only to get mistreated.
I dont think it was me but if it was my bad. But also I really dont think it was me. [/mention]Guillotine[/mention]
Kate wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:30 pm I'm so far behind I'm wondering if it just makes sense to iso the main candidates (other than Dennis who I already explained why I won't be voting for him today).
Iso Dennis for me
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:33 pm Kind of reading Lily/Neon in one. I feel like there's instances of people finding each other town which feels good to me.

Mafia should definitely start town reading each other, or else they will lose.
if they already have who is it?
Guillotine wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:36 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:05 am
Neon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:46 am
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:45 am
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:45 am I am getting weird vibes from Michelle while catching up this morning
this read is not a good one
I kinda agree with it
Was this a read?
What's the point of this question?

Also i checked Michelle's ISO and im 100% certain she is town.
Does that make me wolf seeing as michelle has called me out as 100% wolf? Who are the bad actors against Michelle?

Or. And hear me out because its insane. I had a note pad open on a second screen with my notes on what was going on in thread attributed to each player and Bereft was not in the list of players that I was taking notes on so I told him to go away? (No hard feelings)
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:38 pm

towny imo
Do you think I can fake this?

Why do you think its towny?

Do both of you think its actually AI?
Urist wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:38 pm cape mafia
golden mafia
neon mafia
sabi obviously mafia
lily possibly mafia

kate town
nutella town
poussin town
rondo town
dyslexicon town
alison prob town
sig town
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:41 pm Question about Sabi - Does she AtE as mafia? Or more precisely, is her annoyance this game something she would do as mafia as well as town?
Y E S
Michelle wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:43 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:42 pm Creature low posting like this is a scum tell from him tbh
Yes, and he has an agenda
creature trending further down.

[Cant wait to pikachu that he is town. The number of games I have trusted other peoples reads on Creature and then been wrong I can count on two hands now. And this many people saying he is bad is getting a bit high now I think about it.] this is an edit tacked on the end as I have been mulling it over

why?
Party Crasher wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:46 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:42 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:40 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:38 pm Something I noticed, Dennis seemed a lot more content talking/joking with Kate, than anyone else itt earlier.

I don't really think that's AI though, unless they're exactly wolf partners together like they were in Cartomancy
i mean i guess that makes sense regardless. i do tr kate and would put some weight on her read of dennis too
(I forgot to add) Dennis was reluctant to sign up for this game given the size.

Why do people scumread Dennis? I missed all of that content.
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:15 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:14 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:12 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:10 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:08 pm Omg I'm bored
Hi bored I'm Dennis
Hello child
YA HEAR THAT GUYS??? IM A KID THAT MEANS YOU HAVE TO LET ME WIN AND IF YOU DONT ILL

I'll

uh

that parts a secret

You randed wolf huh.
Explain
OOOOOooooooOOoooo
Urist wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:48 pm michelle town
seanzie town
cite your sources pls
Guillotine wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:54 pm Im 80% confident kate/Golden are w/w or one of them is.
S h O w Y o U r W o r K p L s

In a game with 40 people if you dont tell me how you got there I cant do anything but ignore it
Urist wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:56 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:39 pm Urist could be town, but quite unfamiliar with their style and range etc. But he probably has no reason to town read me as mafia, especially when he did it from two posts. =p
but what's funny is that you did pinpoint the exact reason for why i was townreading you LOL
So you could be town reading mafia?

or this could be mafia theatre and both of you are w/w
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:59 pmalison town
I was going to be snarky about this but Lucy is dead sooooo... Bad luck Lucy. Silly shot imho

I guess I will have to read through who she was sus on or pushing or it could have been a t/t shot so blah
Yes I think Urist is mafia. Michelle is probably town from what people are saying but they want to bury me so no thanks. Marmot I am kinda ok with and Nutella is a wolf but town siding so whatever thats ok with me.
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:02 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:01 pm
i don't have a real urist read, rest r good
I like his reads and his read on me is good for good reasons, and he didn't have to do all that. Is basically it for me.
this is a tautology and ridiculous. He admitted he town read you for nothing and you town read him for town reading you for nothing. Its a huge nothing burger. dislike 0/10 1 star
Inawordyes wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:04 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:12 pm iawy, do u have a read on me
Who?

You’re very prominent ITT and I am paying attention to your posts, but I haven’t been able to glean a hard read from
It yet, but I will say that the fact that I can remember you and your content is a soft boding-well for your town chances, so like the mildest of townleans
how was this not shot?
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:08 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:06 pm [VOTE: enderwiggin] aubergine bc dizzy is pretty and smart
[VOTE: Ender] aubergine
why not [VOTE: Ender ] aubergine

I am lamenting that Nanook is a host and not a player.

=============
Hey Dizzy

I'm messy as in idgaf.

My read on someone might flip five times in a day and if it does I'll prob just go back and forth in the thread.

Someone can press me to the nth degree on the rationale for my read but if I don't want to elaborate then I won't. I'll set out to convince people if I want to but it's not my job to make everything think the same way I do.
=============
Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:10 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:04 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:02 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:49 pm

All of Golden, Nut and SVS, who seems to know Kate pretty well, are town reading Kate pretty hard. Golden very much so. It just stands to reason that Kate is town, either being TMI-ed or just read correctly. Do you disagree? This is regardless of Kate's posts, which also aren't wolfy imo.
Yes, I moved off Kate and onto Golden for that reason (ie. the possibility he's mafia and TMI-ing her town).

What's your read on me? You usually read me well and I've posted quite a bit so I was surprised to see no thoughts on me at all before this.
I don't really have a read on you yet. You're kind of doing your own thing, is pretty much my read. I would like to know of your stronger town or wolf reads outside of the Kate/Golden thing, if you have any?
I saw your town core post. nut and mich are fine candidates. Urist's insistence that Rondo is Rask's partner if Rask flips scum didn't vibe with me but the rest of his posting has been fine - I historically have scumread Urist's posting regardless of alignment so it's probably a good sign that I've found him unobjectionable apart from that since it means he's townier than usual.

I would add lucy to the town core. Rask is fine but not towncore worthy. Cape is kinda sus but only a couple people seem interested at all in looking at him so I might vote there in a bit.

I think Party Crasher has been townie on play but I kinda think their role is more likely to be mafia given the context. I am awful at hostreading though so they're probably just town
Who the hell is Rask?
The fact that Lucy has flipped town means Alison rises here and is my town ride or die if she hits a wolf today and tomorrow back to back.
Le petit poussin wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:15 pm I double checked btw, Mac posted: " I dunno I didn't read that. Your posts that I've read have all just felt like they entirely lacked a town strategic mindset. "

lol he is outed.

"town strategic mindset"

"town"

"strategic mindset"

lololol
further trending down for LPP
Guillotine wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:15 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:13 pm
Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:09 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:07 pm
Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:19 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:03 pm

Its decidedly unfun to have someone repeatedly shout, over literally a single post, "x is a wolf" and I'm here for a good time.

Basically you're annoying and boring and I don't have time for that
Im sure it is unfun to get correctly scum read off a post like that. What did you think? That it was gonna work again?
Fuck off guillotine. You're being a belligerent bellend and I'm done dealing with you.
Another overreaction. We can do this all day, this kind of responses will not get me to back off, totally the contrary.
Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:11 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:07 pm
Golden wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:57 pm Hi.

8 pages already is ludicrous, don’t count on me to read that.
Here’s a quick summary so you don’t have to:

-Guillo vs HK is a WWE match- nothing of substance and lots of play fighting
[VOTE: Scotty] aubergine

Nothing of substace?
Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:12 pm Im not gonna let you pass up my push on HK as nothing of substance.
Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:14 pm But if Scotty is scum, Hollowkatt is town based on that post.
Guillo, I got nothing more out of your ISO. Your read on HK is still a very early micro-reads that you are entertaining. You are also overreacting. (giggles)
HK never reacts to me like this as town. He expressed a townread on me for NAI reasons and i can see it as an attempt to pocket me and also associate me with him.
He personally attacked me which he has never done and bailed out, so im willing to flip him to find out what's up.
Do you think HK can grow as a person? Do you think they can add it to their town game to expand their wolf game?
[/quote]
Unholy mother of wallposts.
Image Image Image
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:58 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:41 pm Kinda still prefer Golden over pyxxy here but meh won't fight much against it.
Is there an actually developed read here?
No, it's something else.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Oh God, unspoilering and respoilering rondos post breaks my phone's browser.
Image Image Image
Alison
Posts in topic: 287

Post by Alison »

zzzzz
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison
Posts in topic: 287

Post by Alison »

See you all tomorrow
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Good night
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Dennis wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:35 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:30 pm
Why? What?
'Twas but a joke

It's because she was going on and on about people she was gonna shoot tonight
*bang bang*
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”