JaggedJimmyJay (Host/Non/Dead/Spec)
70%

Total votes: 10
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 320

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 1]

Post by Porscha »

^ this post pretty much why I'm happy to flip aro today regardless of his posts, unfortunately for him. if lucy were to flip town, I will be pushing tutuu immediately. I feel strongly about this more than anything else so far this game and feel it will lead to more information than if we do not flip aro. I have no person I'd rather flip today because it brings less information
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 91
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Post by arogame123 »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:33 pm Aro if you're town I suggest you leave a good legacy and we'll use your knowledge for day 2. I'm sorry if I have insane skill issue in reading you but I just can't see it rn

I'm going to the airport soon and will be flying during eod. See yall day 2
? I mean my view of the game to be frank isn’t as trusted given the amount of time I’ve been here lol.

But you should focus more on my gamestate reads/vibes more so than my reads list I gave earlier, because those I’m fairly confident in and you can utilise that to analyse people’s behaviours and see where it matches up.

Feels a bit odd that way you’re phrasing this as if you are already pre-apologising for my death once I flip town…
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:38 pm
arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:21 pm Ok @WindwardAway how is my reads list sbpc when I don’t have a read on Neon and Tuutu is in my nulls?

I’m also tr nook/Porscha higher than anyone else and they’re on the “lower end.”

Like I described my issues irt to my scum reads and why I feel the way I do. Granted, I only have had less than 20 hours to fully get my head in the game, so I reckon my pov isn’t perfect obv, but it’s just my thoughts and the best I can produce based on gamestate vibes as well as my own individual reads.

Secondly, I know I’m town from my perspective. So if you put yourself in my shoes wind, then my scum reads/forming the falcon/Wilgy if falcon is mafia makes perfect sense lol. Like it’s as if you think I’m mafia for forming that team yet say if I’m town it has merit and I am town and how I arrived to it makes sense as u stated. So I’m just a bit confused with what feels “opportunistic” or “weird solving” to u I guess?
Because you've sorted by people who have been in the thread since you subbed in, and probably didn't really interact with your slot much. Neon postcapped AND interacted with your slot a ton earlier (no need to read it imo, but it exists and I feel like you're at least vaguely aware of it).

Again, Nook was active when you were in the thread with Rondo and me.
Porscha sort of, maybe less so, but also she's a consensus townread so whatever.

It's less of a sbpc and more of a recency bias, I feel.

And the reason I said falcon/wilgy has merit if you're town is because I think Neon is town, I'm town, less sure on Tutuu but she might be town too, and then if you're town it means all of the topposting slots are town and all of the earlier drama that went down was town eating itself. Also if you count the thing between Rondo/Nook/me, and I'm not so interested in voting either of them rn. So yeah, by sheer process of elimination maybe a team of falcon/wilgy has merit, but I'm not that keen on entertaining it as a primary theory.
I mean do you disagree with my tr on Porscha/you/rondo/Nook lol?

Those are my main town reads and that wasn’t everyone that was “active at the time.”

I mean I understand what ur saying but also, I haven’t been here the whole time to get firm reads on everyone and it isn’t like I tr everyone in thread when I was active yk? But idk, I feel like I’ve given my reasons for the tr and also my sr, so I’d appreciate if you want to bounce thoughts there.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Porscha wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:39 pm ^ this post pretty much why I'm happy to flip aro today regardless of his posts, unfortunately for him. if lucy were to flip town, I will be pushing tutuu immediately. I feel strongly about this more than anything else so far this game and feel it will lead to more information than if we do not flip aro. I have no person I'd rather flip today because it brings less information
Why Tuutu when I flip town?
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 381
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Porscha, you wanting to info flip lucygame but also not voting there is weird
It's like you're trying to set it up to have pyxxy die instead of lucygame
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:12 pm For post game cred the team is aro/nanook/tutuu
your brain is so sexy. I really feel this read rn lol
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:52 pm Porscha, you wanting to info flip lucygame but also not voting there is weird
It's like you're trying to set it up to have pyxxy die instead of lucygame
no i'm gonna move my vote like I told nook I was going to do

i'm doing some catch up atm i'm not in a hurry
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Esp when you have people supposedly sheeping you.

Rondo and Aro will shift their votes to pyxxy causing it to be 6-6 and a tied end vote.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Ok, im just going to keep my vote on falcon then as a symbol of my top sr so shrug :/

If you guys have any questions on things just lmk. Best thing I can do now is just solve/provide you insight from my pov before I die.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

@Porscha id find it better to discuss tuutu then, since seems like they’re going to be a hot topic for tomorrow.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 105

Post by falcon45ca »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:54 pm Ok, im just going to keep my vote on falcon then as a symbol of my top sr so shrug :/

If you guys have any questions on things just lmk. Best thing I can do now is just solve/provide you insight from my pov before I die.
Why is falcon scum?

I happen to know for a fact he's town. I have TMI on his slot
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:59 pm
arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:54 pm Ok, im just going to keep my vote on falcon then as a symbol of my top sr so shrug :/

Why is falcon scum?

It’s the way you approached my slot and utilised “sheeping” as a crutch to form reads and votes on others instead of coming it on your own fruition. Comes off as someone who doesn’t want the “blame” on their shoulders.

It also seemed you called me and someone else w/w for a statement I said and then voted me after it. That was scummy to me.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Also @Porscha I see what you mean with potential “opportunistic” from tuutu with their bandwagon, but since then they seemed to bounce around elsewhere and onto other slots? What were ur thoughts there?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Rondo revenge voting for me this long is...Rondo.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:01 pm

Why is falcon scum?

It’s the way you approached my slot and utilised “sheeping” as a crutch to form reads and votes on others instead of coming it on your own fruition. Comes off as someone who doesn’t want the “blame” on their shoulders.

It also seemed you called me and someone else w/w for a statement I said and then voted me after it. That was scummy to me.

Haha, oh do tell me...what reads have I formed based off my sheeping Sean?

Be specific plz. Quote a post where my read is based off pure sheeping

Oh, and voting players who post things I find scummy, especially when I explicitly state as much ITT, is something I do when I find a player scummy.

How do you vote for players...do you vote the ones who post things you find towny?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:01 am This is VERY against my meta, normally I wait until after like the half day mark to vote but I think Lucy is being genuine here so I'll entertain it
Lol and then the vote on my slot later?! Idk tbh, the progression seems odd and this would fit the “early tmi mafia” potentially.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:38 pm Hello, I am back for a bit. Will be a bit on and off and didn’t read too much back but more so just in real-time stuff after I left.

I probably won’t be able to get a full view until like tomorrow or something (that is if I live 😂)

But I do have some thoughts on what I’ve seen/read that I’ll like to share.

My towns are: Wind, Porscha, Rondo, Nook

Town leans on Seanzie, Kate, and Sabi

Null-ish - Tuutu, Lily?

PoE: Falcon/Dennise/Rxxy

I explained on the others but I’ll focus on Nook, Seanzie, and Sabi a bit.

I feel that Nook is getting sr for “nai” nook things esp irt his “lazy” play or way he’s forming scum reads. I also looked over my predecessor’s reads and I also had a similar feeling of Nook that he’s vibing within the game and isn’t to worried about his appearance and just doing his thing. I also felt with how he worked with Porscha wasn’t a “pure” sheep but was just him discussing/bouncing thoughts with Porscha. He’s willing to work with others and figure out where he stands. Nook is town for me and I think it’s likely a mafia or two might be attempting to utilise nai things to sr him or even mischaracterise his play.

Seanzie is an interesting one and a town lean because I like his tone and his approach to his sr have an internal consistency that I view from other games I’ve played with him that he’s very “tunnelled” on certain aspects of people’s games and usually follows more of gamestates to make reads if you will irt my slot and Nooks. The reason tho that Seanzie is a town lean is that his perspective with me/Rondo/Nook isn’t good imo and I’m worried it could be potentially power wolf but I also know seanzie’s reads aren’t like always 100% so I’ll wait and see how that develops, but if he’s town, I have faith.

I briefly thought about it and it seems like Tuutu does have more of a “messy progression” with their jumps between wind/rondo and even my slot which feels that feels “town” to me. The other thing is I tend to feel it’s rand town for players that hyper post and post cape way before eod because it demonstrates a lack of awareness if they’re mafia that they would be more cautious and worrisome about their pc. But in general tuutu feels ok to me. I kept them in null townie because it’s not as confident as others but there are some things there that I can see as townie indicative.

Sabi is an interesting one and despite their scum read on me, I thought about it and I think I can see some “confbias” things from a t!Sabi pov despite the fact their push on me isn’t great. I think the way Sabi handles their push with containing to feel that I am always mafia and is clearly advocating to continue pushing/kill me is actually a good look for them, bc I know as mafia, Sabi is more “low key” and hedges a lot. So I town lean and feel their “micro” wording of their case on me is a townie confbias more likely than not.

Lily is just null for me and I think as the game goes on and she gets more content out there, they’ll be more AI for me to read. I think their vote on me/initial feelings were fair and justified but they’re just firmly null.

I scum read falcon because his approach to voting me and overall play this game is not townie and feels like he’s holding a crutch this game to “sheep” others in order to make votes and to interject within the game to make reads even though he doesn’t have a strong internal conviction within himself about it. I also did note that Wilgy said that falcon hasn’t town told but then didn’t want to kill Falcon today as he’s easier to read down the line, so this could be a potential w/w if falcon is mafia.

Dennise feels lost to me in not a townie way? Like they’re asking people for questions to get in the game but then it doesn’t feel that they’re doing much with it to make concrete reads or push a certain direction. She is one of my least confident sr, so take that as u will.

Pxxy is scummy to me for their approach to my slot as well and especially calling out my questioning of PorCha. They said that I claimed to quote a post that Porscha didn’t know I was in the game and was unjustly questioning her, but Porscha clearly stated “Aro” when discussing about killing me. It just seems like pxxy is attempting to push me for my entrance/approach to the game while also backing and saying “I could see this as town” “maybe this is ok.” And to me, it seems that pxxy is holding themselves back from scum reading me fully with some of their hedgy language. Additionally, I feel their paranoi on Rondo doesn’t come off as genuine to me and is a bit Fluffy to me? Like once again, it feels like it’s fence sitting between two sides and lightly pushing one in order to avoid taking a concrete stance. It feels like that type of refuge audacity one can make to appear “contrarian” but it doesn’t come off as genuine to me.
I strongly dislike your interpretations of sean and tutuu, specifically. sean and windward are my two top town. I believe windward's claim and sean is actually just the best version I have ever seen him be and I agree with a lot of what he has said. this timeline is the best version of sean ever created

I dont really agree with your pyxxy take either but i'm more willing to believe you believe what you're saying about them

re: tutuu, you noted that you saw lucy's takes on nook. did you not see lucy's takes on tutuu being her top sr? or did you and you disagree? do you think how I pressured tutuu on her lucy progression was worth any weight in gold or do you feel like i'm missing the mark somewhere? sorry I know you probably didnt go through the entire progression I had with tutuu on your slot but I think you should since it is very pertinent to you and how the game will progress if / when you filp
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:05 pm

Why is falcon scum?

Oh, and voting players who post things I find scummy, especially when I explicitly state as much ITT, is something I do when I find a player scummy.

How do you vote for players...do you vote the ones who post things you find towny?
See, now it seems like you’re trying to be performative about it and play it off as if it’s nothing lol.

But my point is you literally asked to sheep someone not because you even tr them but because of something random and went with it.

You voted wit Seanzie on Nook and then on me.

I vote for people that i independently sr because it’s the read I have lol. Not because I “sheep” others.

Your vote/scum push on me is incredibly weak sauce and not substantiated.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 387
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:47 pm
arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:21 pm Ok @WindwardAway how is my reads list sbpc when I don’t have a read on Neon and Tuutu is in my nulls?

I’m also tr nook/Porscha higher than anyone else and they’re on the “lower end.”

Like I described my issues irt to my scum reads and why I feel the way I do. Granted, I only have had less than 20 hours to fully get my head in the game, so I reckon my pov isn’t perfect obv, but it’s just my thoughts and the best I can produce based on gamestate vibes as well as my own individual reads.

Secondly, I know I’m town from my perspective. So if you put yourself in my shoes wind, then my scum reads/forming the falcon/Wilgy if falcon is mafia makes perfect sense lol. Like it’s as if you think I’m mafia for forming that team yet say if I’m town it has merit and I am town and how I arrived to it makes sense as u stated. So I’m just a bit confused with what feels “opportunistic” or “weird solving” to u I guess?
Because you've sorted by people who have been in the thread since you subbed in, and probably didn't really interact with your slot much. Neon postcapped AND interacted with your slot a ton earlier (no need to read it imo, but it exists and I feel like you're at least vaguely aware of it).

Porscha sort of, maybe less so, but also she's a consensus townread so whatever.

And the reason I said falcon/wilgy has merit if you're town is because I think Neon is town, I'm town, less sure on Tutuu but she might be town too, and then if you're town it means all of the topposting slots are town and all of the earlier drama that went down was town eating itself. Also if you count the thing between Rondo/Nook/me, and I'm not so interested in voting either of them rn. So yeah, by sheer process of elimination maybe a team of falcon/wilgy has merit, but I'm not that keen on entertaining it as a primary theory.

Those are my main town reads and that wasn’t everyone that was “active at the time.”

I mean I understand what ur saying but also, I haven’t been here the whole time to get firm reads on everyone and it isn’t like I tr everyone in thread when I was active yk? But idk, I feel like I’ve given my reasons for the tr and also my sr, so I’d appreciate if you want to bounce thoughts there.
Honestly, I had TRs on Porscha and Rondo, and at least a TL on nook after the whole PR discussion, but other people are bringing up points that are kinda making me doubt my reads. Idk, the last time I got talked out of townreading someone who was tunnelling me, they did flip town and I took shit for it because I "didn't stick with my townread that I expressed 100% confidence in" so I'm a bit wary of getting talked out of reads, too, even if those players have more meta experience than I do with the target of the read.

I wouldn't mind bouncing more thoughts off you but I have like 3 posts left before I cap and I'm going to sleep soon anyway, so there's unfortunately not much room to do so. But I do need to vote soon, and I'm following the thread currently to see what else I can glean before placing my final vote for the day. Do you have any specific questions for me, or additional things you want to point out?

What did you think of pyxxy's reply to me about Rondo/Nook? I get that you think pyxxy could be scum, but did anything in particular stick out to you?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:11 pm

Why is falcon scum?

See, now it seems like you’re trying to be performative about it and play it off as if it’s nothing lol.

But my point is you literally asked to sheep someone not because you even tr them but because of something random and went with it.

I vote for people that i independently sr because it’s the read I have lol. Not because I “sheep” others.

You literally said I formed reads based off sheeping Sean. I am simply asking for evidence.

A sheep is not a read. Otherwise it wouldn't be called sheeping
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:47 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:27 pm I feel like sabi focused on the first half of the lucy problem. Rondo saw the second half. I'm kind of surprised rondo didnt sr sabi, or at the very least show suspicion on sabi, for their read on lucy
Uhhh he has
iirc he sr'd you and then went back and forth about both of you having opposite reads on lucy and neither of you bringing forward posts to prove your positions. so I feel his sr is purely b/c you are sr'ing lucy and while rondo likes to throw sr's around like candy, I don't feel like it actually means anything and i think town rondo would put some weight behind the read if he actually meant it

rondo also kept being like "weh porscha has scum equity with nook cuz I sr nook" and then afterwards posted I am in his town core. he is either reaction testing or doesnt mean what he is saying. i imagine he will come back and say his reads weren't that serious and were some form of reaction testing to defer this b/c I know that he knows THAT I KNOW HE IS A WILY MFER (lovingly) ((and he is aware of his own placement and perception but I have wolfed with him and he isnt infallible)
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Porscha wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:08 pm
arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:38 pm Hello, I am back for a bit. Will be a bit on and off and didn’t read too much back but more so just in real-time stuff after I left.

I probably won’t be able to get a full view until like tomorrow or something (that is if I live 😂)

But I do have some thoughts on what I’ve seen/read that I’ll like to share.

My towns are: Wind, Porscha, Rondo, Nook

Town leans on Seanzie, Kate, and Sabi

Null-ish - Tuutu, Lily?

PoE: Falcon/Dennise/Rxxy

I explained on the others but I’ll focus on Nook, Seanzie, and Sabi a bit.

I feel that Nook is getting sr for “nai” nook things esp irt his “lazy” play or way he’s forming scum reads. I also looked over my predecessor’s reads and I also had a similar feeling of Nook that he’s vibing within the game and isn’t to worried about his appearance and just doing his thing. I also felt with how he worked with Porscha wasn’t a “pure” sheep but was just him discussing/bouncing thoughts with Porscha. He’s willing to work with others and figure out where he stands. Nook is town for me and I think it’s likely a mafia or two might be attempting to utilise nai things to sr him or even mischaracterise his play.

Seanzie is an interesting one and a town lean because I like his tone and his approach to his sr have an internal consistency that I view from other games I’ve played with him that he’s very “tunnelled” on certain aspects of people’s games and usually follows more of gamestates to make reads if you will irt my slot and Nooks. The reason tho that Seanzie is a town lean is that his perspective with me/Rondo/Nook isn’t good imo and I’m worried it could be potentially power wolf but I also know seanzie’s reads aren’t like always 100% so I’ll wait and see how that develops, but if he’s town, I have faith.

I briefly thought about it and it seems like Tuutu does have more of a “messy progression” with their jumps between wind/rondo and even my slot which feels that feels “town” to me. The other thing is I tend to feel it’s rand town for players that hyper post and post cape way before eod because it demonstrates a lack of awareness if they’re mafia that they would be more cautious and worrisome about their pc. But in general tuutu feels ok to me. I kept them in null townie because it’s not as confident as others but there are some things there that I can see as townie indicative.

Sabi is an interesting one and despite their scum read on me, I thought about it and I think I can see some “confbias” things from a t!Sabi pov despite the fact their push on me isn’t great. I think the way Sabi handles their push with containing to feel that I am always mafia and is clearly advocating to continue pushing/kill me is actually a good look for them, bc I know as mafia, Sabi is more “low key” and hedges a lot. So I town lean and feel their “micro” wording of their case on me is a townie confbias more likely than not.

Lily is just null for me and I think as the game goes on and she gets more content out there, they’ll be more AI for me to read. I think their vote on me/initial feelings were fair and justified but they’re just firmly null.

I scum read falcon because his approach to voting me and overall play this game is not townie and feels like he’s holding a crutch this game to “sheep” others in order to make votes and to interject within the game to make reads even though he doesn’t have a strong internal conviction within himself about it. I also did note that Wilgy said that falcon hasn’t town told but then didn’t want to kill Falcon today as he’s easier to read down the line, so this could be a potential w/w if falcon is mafia.

Dennise feels lost to me in not a townie way? Like they’re asking people for questions to get in the game but then it doesn’t feel that they’re doing much with it to make concrete reads or push a certain direction. She is one of my least confident sr, so take that as u will.

Pxxy is scummy to me for their approach to my slot as well and especially calling out my questioning of PorCha. They said that I claimed to quote a post that Porscha didn’t know I was in the game and was unjustly questioning her, but Porscha clearly stated “Aro” when discussing about killing me. It just seems like pxxy is attempting to push me for my entrance/approach to the game while also backing and saying “I could see this as town” “maybe this is ok.” And to me, it seems that pxxy is holding themselves back from scum reading me fully with some of their hedgy language. Additionally, I feel their paranoi on Rondo doesn’t come off as genuine to me and is a bit Fluffy to me? Like once again, it feels like it’s fence sitting between two sides and lightly pushing one in order to avoid taking a concrete stance. It feels like that type of refuge audacity one can make to appear “contrarian” but it doesn’t come off as genuine to me.
I strongly dislike your interpretations of sean and tutuu, specifically. sean and windward are my two top town. I believe windward's claim and sean is actually just the best version I have ever seen him be and I agree with a lot of what he has said. this timeline is the best version of sean ever created

I dont really agree with your pyxxy take either but i'm more willing to believe you believe what you're saying about them

re: tutuu, you noted that you saw lucy's takes on nook. did you not see lucy's takes on tutuu being her top sr? or did you and you disagree? do you think how I pressured tutuu on her lucy progression was worth any weight in gold or do you feel like i'm missing the mark somewhere? sorry I know you probably didnt go through the entire progression I had with tutuu on your slot but I think you should since it is very pertinent to you and how the game will progress if / when you filp
Wdym you don’t agree with my Sean take? You have him as town and I have him as leaning town. I just don’t like his pov is all lol. But I think he’s still likely town.

I mean pxxy said some things that were somewhat fabricated that I and windward pointed out.

I more so trust Lucy’s early tr a lot more and felt that tutu’s push was whatever and did see Lucy sr tuutu. I think the thing is tuutu did bandwagon at a time where if they’re mafia it’s somewhat unnecessary and given the “sinking ship” at the time and the gamestate I feel with “mafia sheeping and lurking” tutu doesn’t quite fit that description. Additionally, their progression feels all over the place in a messy sort of way. And it seems tuutu backed off despite being a bandwagon initially so idk what that means but it’s def jumpy progression. I just don’t know if it’s “scummy”
Or not.

As I mentioned, I have tuutu as null, so it wouldn’t shock me if they’re mafia, but I think based off gamestate and some approach as I mentioned, I could see some townie things.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:39 pm [VOTE: Falcon] aubergine
lame vote btw. shrug vote?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:48 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:39 pm ^ this post pretty much why I'm happy to flip aro today regardless of his posts, unfortunately for him. if lucy were to flip town, I will be pushing tutuu immediately. I feel strongly about this more than anything else so far this game and feel it will lead to more information than if we do not flip aro. I have no person I'd rather flip today because it brings less information
Why Tuutu when I flip town?
eeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE pls just iso me and ctrl f tutuu's name i'm on mobile and not in the mood try and iso myself to mass quote but I promise there is a comprehensive answer there. there are riches at the end of your journey, adventurer
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:12 pm

Honestly, I had TRs on Porscha and Rondo, and at least a TL on nook after the whole PR discussion, but other people are bringing up points that are kinda making me doubt my reads. Idk, the last time I got talked out of townreading someone who was tunnelling me, they did flip town and I took shit for it because I "didn't stick with my townread that I expressed 100% confidence in" so I'm a bit wary of getting talked out of reads, too, even if those players have more meta experience than I do with the target of the read.

I wouldn't mind bouncing more thoughts off you but I have like 3 posts left before I cap and I'm going to sleep soon anyway, so there's unfortunately not much room to do so. But I do need to vote soon, and I'm following the thread currently to see what else I can glean before placing my final vote for the day. Do you have any specific questions for me, or additional things you want to point out?

What did you think of pyxxy's reply to me about Rondo/Nook? I get that you think pyxxy could be scum, but did anything in particular stick out to you?
Isn’t cap lifted??

Umm, I may have missed pxxy’s reply to you specifically but I saw their initial discussion regarding rondo it didn’t come off as genuine to me. But I can check it out if I have time.

I will say tho that I’d rather go after Falcon and now maybe even Dennise when seeing the conflict within their viewpoints and pushes.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I opened up gravity falls and cats vs dogs to try to read Aro iso in both

I'm going to be honest I'm too tired for this.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:52 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:50 pm
arogame123 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:13 pm Hello All! Glad to be here!

I haven’t read much of the game but see my predecessor is in a spot that I am very accustomed to being as well 😂

If the people voting me could respond to this with a tldr of why they sr my slot that would be much appreciated.

I am town and I’ll do my best to get out of this position hehe!
Your slot looks partnered with Tutuu to me. I voted lucy because the AtE was so excessive I thought it exceeded what she would authentically feel like posting. It felt like she was just performatively AtEing either to ruin thread or distance or mby both

Content was okay up to that point but in retrospect it's p damn pockety
Ok, my memory is bad lmfao @Lilypetal

You said tuutu not pxxy.
your memory is GOOD you liar (despite your mistake :3)
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:13 pm

Why is falcon scum?

You literally said I formed reads based off sheeping Sean. I am simply asking for evidence.

What I mean is you’re sheeping others reads to make votes and pushes based off random things rather than your own personal reads or even “reads on others your sheeping” because it comes off to me that you’re just having a tough time getting your footing in this game.

Essentially I’m saying you’re lacking your own internal conviction in your pushes because you’re sheeping off others for random reasons because it seems like you don’t want to take heat for your own reads/actions.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:20 pm I opened up gravity falls and cats vs dogs to try to read Aro iso in both

Meh it’s not worth tbh.

You’re still
Prolly gonna keep ur vote on me at the end of the day. Might as well just discuss your thoughts and go back and forth with me.

It’s prolly beneficial that way.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:18 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:12 pm

Isn’t cap lifted??

Umm, I may have missed pxxy’s reply to you specifically but I saw their initial discussion regarding rondo it didn’t come off as genuine to me. But I can check it out if I have time.

I will say tho that I’d rather go after Falcon and now maybe even Dennise when seeing the conflict within their viewpoints and pushes.
I thought cap lifted an hour before EoD? and seeing as that will be 3 am for me and it's currently half past 11 pm, I'm not gonna be around when that happens.

It was the next time he popped into thread. If you ISO him it's one of the last couple posts and it's pretty long but worth reading imo if you're trying to gauge how genuine or not his takes are. I thought it felt much better than that post about Rondo that I griped about earlier.

I gotta say that I'll agree with you that Falcon isn't doing himself any favors with his most recent responses, but also idk what he's doing and that's why I'm hesitant to vote him. Reason I wanted to give him another day is because I want to figure out what he's doing, other than randomly sheeping on D1. Some players do that, it's not pretty, but it's not always a hallmark of being a wolf afraid to make reads. I just want to see how much of that behavior persists into tomorrow.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:22 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:13 pm

Why is falcon scum?

What I mean is you’re sheeping others reads to make votes and pushes based off random things rather than your own personal reads or even “reads on others your sheeping” because it comes off to me that you’re just having a tough time getting your footing in this game.

Essentially I’m saying you’re lacking your own internal conviction in your pushes because you’re sheeping off others for random reasons because it seems like you don’t want to take heat for your own reads/actions.

Interesting that you do note that my origin for the sheep was randomized...but that means Maf could very easily have taken advantage of that fact and gotten a town to sheep them, no?

Why aren't you concerned about those who sought my sheep? Namely, Sean & Nook.

Or perhaps you do have reads on them and I've missed them?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

*pokes game thread*

I'm home now
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:22 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:20 pm I opened up gravity falls and cats vs dogs to try to read Aro iso in both

Meh it’s not worth tbh.

You’re still
Prolly gonna keep ur vote on me at the end of the day. Might as well just discuss your thoughts and go back and forth with me.

It’s prolly beneficial that way.
Ask me stuff
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 89
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:56 pm Responding to both of these but I see you're close to postcap so don't feel obligated to respond.
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:11 am Btw what's with the "let's see if Wind becomes a town leader" crap? I've seen it from at least two of you who have been sort of hinting that you think I'm scum for not finding someone to tunnel. Like I get that in every game and I also get tired of it, especially on D1 when I have absolutely no direction I'm going in. Just let me tread water for a day without attempting to drive town off a cliff, geez. And especially as a PR I wanted to make myself just townread enough to evade the vote, but not townread enough that I get instantly NK'ed before I have a chance to act, and being a loud townie is a really good way to ensure that I die.

Anyway, the PR shit is irrelevant and I know half of you are probably waiting for me to rescind. I'm not gonna do it. If this is a protect setup, I do NOT think the doctor should be on me tonight because wolves aren't going to kill me yet. And if they do, oh well, free kill and then Rondo can eat his words. If I survive to endgame and haven't blocked a single kill, you can absolutely wagon me for it, but if we get to that point then chances are the other town PR will have flipped by then and confirm my existence.

Enough about me. Not sure how i feel about Wilgy's catchup so I'm waiting to see more. I did notice that pyxxy's case on Aro seems kind of misplaced because he said that Porscha made that post when she probably hadn't even seen the sub notice, but Porscha explicitly named Aro, not Lucy, so she was definitely aware of it. I don't think it's indicative of a wolf scrabbling at whatever they can, though, I just think it's a mistake. The rest of pyxxy's catchup I liked better than Wilgy's, but I'm not a huge fan of the Rondo paranoia because I'm not sure whether it's real.

I still don't know what Falcon is doing and I guess I'm OK with giving him another say to say something constructive but so far he hasn't, and all he's done is sheep or joke, which doesn't tell me anything at all. And on the topic of lowposters, I'm not sure what Kate is doing, either. She didn't say much and then said she lost WiM because of all the arguing in the thread and hasn't come back since, so hopefully she will come back eventually and do something so I can get a read on her.

I don't think *all* of the inactives are wolves. Probably only one, maybe two if there's a powerwolf, but I also don't really have strong scumreads at this point and I don't really feel bad about it. Part of my attempt to gauge the thread was disrupted by AtE, and the things that weren't AtE felt few and far between, so I've only gotten semi-solid reads on people before and after those points, and coincidentally none of them ended up being scumreads.

Anyway, I feel like I'm talking to myself because probably no one else is awake and I'm wasting posts by doing this, so I'll check back in later.
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:24 am Idk if I need to waste a post to loudly announce moving my vote, but now I'm voting pyxxy.

[VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine

I keep looking over his Rondo paranoia post again and again, and it increasingly worries me the more I look at it. He tagged Wilgy for a second opinion, I guess that's fine, but the whole tone of the post is like, "look, isn't Rondo actually scummy???" which feels like an easy way for a wolf to justify a push on a townie by faking disbelief at his own reads. The whole catchup progression was like "wow what's going on??" and "yeah that's a slip" and then "no that's not a slip, wind is a PR" which is all kinda NAI, but the case on Rondo after that seems like it's built off that progression while ignoring Nanook almost entirely, despite being fully aware he was also involved in that discussion. Why specifically push rondo over nook? I don't like it.
luv 2 b punished for having A Read ™️, normally I get punished for having no reads 🤪 but you don't know that, we're new to each other so it's not personal

I'll try to encapsulate everything here:

1) Weren't you just complaining about all the conversation being about AtE and not content? For legal reasons this is a joke I'm just salty about how me trying to form a read always gets scumread.

2) That said, I think you got confused about my humor, I believe your claim because outing so early when you weren't really a wagon would be extremely foolish, you are lock town to me. Outing as scum would be even more foolish and cause you to go 1 for 1 with a townie at best, so you're lock town to me.

And the bit about "still time for WWA to town lead" is supposed to be Scum Rondo's perspective where he's pushing you and gets you to claim, because you're not _already_ lock town or town read by a lot of the thread, I think you were probably null for a lot of people.

I went from null on you to town lean to scum read to town lock.
(no idea -> unspecified PR claim -> nook saying you scumslipped -> full claim and screenshots).

---

3) You are even doing the right thing and WIFOMing scum about if doc should heal you or not! You. Are. Lock. Town.

4) Wilgy takes time to warm up. That's why I tried to feed him something interesting to chew on. He literally has way more experience than me and if Rondo never powerwolfs, then I get to town read Rondo too.

And if I get to townread Rondo, then I get to scumread Arogame's repeated attempts to distract from you and Rondo's conversation!!! Because then he was trying to stop two townies from finding each other!!!!!! Because as scum all he cares about is that a PR is outed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus christ.

---

"Why specifically push rondo over nook?"
Because I'm trying to give Wilgy and you and the thread something to work with!

And you know what's wild? You and everybody talking all this shit about Nook yet here we are with nobody voting him!

It really seems like he is an excuse for multiple people in this playerlist, town _and_ scum, to not actually solve the game.

In fact, my catchup post _repeatedly_ points out how Arogame is doing this exact "talk about Nook instead of solving" thing, I scumread Arogame for it + his entrance + how he tried to guilt trip Porscha.

---------------------------------------

Okay sorry this game has already been a lot. I think that's everything to respond to in your post. Time to actually read the thread and not spend 30 minutes on two posts, although I think it was worth it because I think you (WWA) will have a much better understanding of where I'm coming from.
Plus I can take it

Also I love this conversation around how I am constantly self meta evaluating and in the same breath that I never power wolf
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:25 pm If anything the thing I'm having trouble squaring is how arogame and rondo would theoretically be partnered given aro is my scum read and the wagon I am and have been pushing, and so this is an argument for townreading Rondo's actions, but the way it went down during the last bit where you were forced to full claim is just straight up scummy.
He wasn't forced to full claim hahaja
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:30 pm Put me in the Rondo is being scummy train. I'm struggling to see how Rondo found lucy in hedgehog but is just townreading lucy this game with zero solving of her slot and trying to kill the wagon repeatedly
My magic only works if I sub into the slot
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:10 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:25 pm If anything the thing I'm having trouble squaring is how arogame and rondo would theoretically be partnered given aro is my scum read and the wagon I am and have been pushing, and so this is an argument for townreading Rondo's actions, but the way it went down during the last bit where you were forced to full claim is just straight up scummy.
He wasn't forced to full claim hahaja
Oops I totally missed that
Yeah pyxxy, Rondo is right, I just went and did it for the sake of clarification.

Ok I have two posts left after this and I'm not sticking around much longer but any more questions for me? From anyone?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:32 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:22 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:10 am
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:58 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:36 am WindwardAway

Porscha

Lilypetal

Neon
DrWilgy

pyxxy
Sabiplz
tutuu
Dennis

Kate
falcon45ca

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
RondoDimBuckle

lucy/Aro

Wilgy went up a little bit because of some of their most recent posting, but I am still very wary here since I do think this is fakable for them and could be a response to suspicion rather than a natural progression into better games.

Rondo has trended down a lot because a lot of their takes are not great IMO, and could easily be wolf-motivated. They also have done multiple posts that could easily be pocket attempts.

I am a little worried about Dennis and Tutuu as the both have faded into the background a bit, I want to see more from them before EoD if possible.

Pyxxy on the surface looked good this last page, but beyond the surface it felt shallow, so idk if I want to move them away from null.

Kate and Falcon will need to eventually do things that make me feel things. I'mma ISO Kate right now I think to figure out if they're in the right spot here or not.
Tutuu postcapped so I don't think we're seeing more of her before EoD, and she said it would be 4 am for her so I doubt she'll be back for that 😬

But seriously, what am I missing on Rondo? Why is there suddenly a push on him where there wasn't before? Does he powerwolf? Cause im voting pyxxy for pushing Rondo but ignoring nook, but now that you're also saying you think Rondo could be scum, I want to hear what the case is and why it doesn't necessarily come from town.
Rondo's treatment of you was extremely wolfy IMO. Yes, Rondo can high-post and act crazy as a wolf, not saying that is necessarily wolf-indicative for him, but wolf-compatible for sure. Rondo also has some bad takes on people like Porscha, and his post to me saying "are we finally going to be town that agree?" felt pockety, and he did the same thing to someone else.

The push on Rondo IMO has come from how Rondo has treated you mostly, and I think it is justified.
OK but here's the deal, it doesn't make much sense for Rondo to vaguely cc me after I've vaguely claimed because then as a wolf he puts himself at a 1f1 that he almost always loses, because I gave an actual claim in the end. It benefits him absolutely zero to continue to push me after I clarified my claim.

I will say it's a bit weird he would think I scumslipped by claiming "the wrong setup" as he put it, because as scum i would 100% know what the setup is, and trying to mislead the town by claiming the wrong setup is asinine since the town PRs would just condemn me to death in that case. But I don't really think it's wolfy because it *is* a stupid assumption.
1) He said he was lying about his CC / that he CCs everyone.

2) "It benefits him absolutely zero to continue to push me after I clarified my claim."
This is correct.

And if you look at the thread...rondo immediately leaves after making joke posts about you two distancing each other. So I don't understand why you think it's not possible for Rondo to be scummy here.

3) "I will say it's a bit weird he would think I scumslipped by claiming "the wrong setup" as he put it, because as scum i would 100% know what the setup is"
This is WIFOM, Rondo already said the reads list was fake, if he's scum then the setup for his fake reads list being the real setup is WIFOM.

With your claim we now know it's a 50% chance that town Rondo guessed right or scum Rondo....was doing WIFOM. It's WIFOM and mostly not relevant to why Rondo was actually being scummy.
Why can't it be we are both town?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:35 pm
Rondo has repeatedly tried to kill the wagon.

Rondo hasn't read lucy post and just confidently townread them even tho behavior is similar to hedgehog.

Hasn't tried to solve lucy and instead sr those pushing on lucy.
What do I get when lucy flips town?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:44 pm Also, Porscha’s analysis of my slot is just extremely townie for her and that’s one of my most confident town reads that you can sheep besides windward for obv reasons.

I feel that porscha’s play around my slot even after is way different than how she “defended” me when she was mafia in the anni game.

Also @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME i was saying irt Anni game, that you voted Alison when they’d self resolve at night. So basically what I’m saying is I know you’re the type of player who’d want to kill a claimed pr or that of those sorts even if it’s not optimal to do so lol.
Oh, yeah, I mean...it really depends sometimes its optimal to let self resolve and sometimes it's not, just depends on context a lot.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Hey @Sabiplz are you around? Do you still maintain your earlier scumread on pyxxy or has that changed at all from his recent posting?

Here for about 40ish minutes then I'll be driving to the theater and in the theater, not gonna catch up but can real time
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:27 pm I feel like sabi focused on the first half of the lucy problem. Rondo saw the second half. I'm kind of surprised rondo didnt sr sabi, or at the very least show suspicion on sabi, for their read on lucy
Eh I didn't want to push sabi at that time. Are you trying to scum read me here without saying it?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Still believe lucy/aro slot is town, im like...90ish percent sure, which js pretty good. Tbf I dont really have a scum read of my own, but I'd rather kill someone else for sure
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:39 pm Hey @Sabiplz are you around? Do you still maintain your earlier scumread on pyxxy or has that changed at all from his recent posting?
Town side of null
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:47 pm
Uhhh he has
arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:46 pm
I’m pretty sure rondo was pushing on Sabi a little bit irt their push on my slot when Sabi wasn’t fully elaborating or giving specific posts about the sr on me. But I suppose it was pushing Sabi for a different reason rather than the “existence” of a sr on me.
I wouldn't call it a proper push
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 102

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:52 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:12 pm For post game cred the team is aro/nanook/tutuu
your brain is so sexy. I really feel this read rn lol
Does this make sense from the perspective of Tutuu was fanning the Lucy debacle, per Rondo's opinion on that?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Ok im just gonna blow my last post to ask a question given the current wagon situation. I guess I'll stick around for 10-15 min and then I really need to sleep.

Is there anyone who thinks neither Aro nor pyxxy is scum and that we should be looking elsewhere? If so, who, and what are your reasons?

You got about 10 min to give me a compelling case on where to vote, otherwise I'm voting according to what I've already gathered.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 102

Post by DrWilgy »

What I think is neat is that there's been plenty of people calling Nook scum but not a single vote on him.

Is anyone feeling that there should be votes there but there's a resistance occuring?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:52 pm What I think is neat is that there's been plenty of people calling Nook scum but not a single vote on him.

Is anyone feeling that there should be votes there but there's a resistance occuring?
There were votes on me earlier, as many as 4 iirc

Return to “Previous Heists”