38%

Total votes: 8
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 609
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia - Day 2

Post by robyn »

Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:13 am Like I might be trolling but I think a Long Con kill is highly unrealistic and like Rondo, think it points to other things.
such as?
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 411
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

Robyn. You can literally read the setup and think of the wackiest thing that could be happen or could be true.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

mommy needs a drink
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:24 am Robyn. You can literally read the setup and think of the wackiest thing that could be happen or could be true.
but like, why does jjj hide behind long con after he baits a nk
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

robyn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:26 am
Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:24 am Robyn. You can literally read the setup and think of the wackiest thing that could be happen or could be true.
but like, why does jjj hide behind long con after he baits a nk
I dont think jjj hides behind long con. For exactly the reasons you stated.

Omfg.
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 582
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:13 am Like I might be trolling but I think a Long Con kill is highly unrealistic and like Rondo, think it points to other things.
Yes but the thing I think is not the thing people are suggesting
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

fingersplints wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:22 pm Rupert Mannion - He is the former owner of AFC Richmond and ex-husband of Rebecca. He is known for using his wealth to get what he wants. Each night he’s alive he gains £1. 5 million. The store is only open at night.
- £1 million - kill
- £2.5 million elim save
- £500k protect
- £500k investigate to find out role (3 available)
also i was wondering, does mafia have 2 nk's tonight due to accumulating 2 million tonight
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Did abigail dip? Unfortunate.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

abbie feels hollow and her past 15 posts are almost offensive
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:31 am Did abigail dip? Unfortunate.
:3
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Yeah the entire catchup just looked caught.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

abbie is a player i can't read, so when i just randed wolf against her i watched her like a hawk, and she doesn't feel invested here, reads or time wise

and she doesn't even like wolfing
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Sge didn't even get to comment on to the part where I named her as part of a team with the 2 ppl she did bother to half-@$$edly defend recently, so Im going to assume that ya know.

Im probably just right ofc, why I would assume anything else.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

robyn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:34 am abbie is a player i can't read, so when i just randed wolf against her i watched her like a hawk, and she doesn't feel invested here, reads or time wise

and she doesn't even like wolfing
it was a literal discord mafia game, and she cried bc she misread me, i see the exact opposite of that energy here
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Feels likes it time to pack it up here. J³'s off elsewhere so meh, dunno what Id be still doing here.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I’m here if anybody needs me. No worries though.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:44 am I’m here if anybody needs me. No worries though.
thoughts on abbie?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

robyn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:46 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:44 am I’m here if anybody needs me. No worries though.
thoughts on abbie?
Recent posts inspired nothing in me.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

robyn wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:11 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:10 am @Cape90 I think we’re kinda close? Ish? Talk to me.
what do you want from daddy?
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:46 am
thoughts on abbie?
i mean, moved you neither up nor down?
☆Princess Abigail☆

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:12 am Exercise for everyone:

If you have ever seen me as mafia even once, how likely are you to ever make this read on me when you are town:

“ J3, as well. Way too much work to go into that much detail, for it to be fake. Also, mafia often posts less than civs--because it's harder to know what to say. And also (and maybe mores) because they are spending time chatting in BTSC, and can engage in the game without posting.”
I mean I keep making the same read on Robyn even though it's been proven wrong like... multiple times because I play too probability

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

robyn wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:13 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:12 am
robyn wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:11 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:10 am @Cape90 I think we’re kinda close? Ish? Talk to me.
what do you want from daddy?
Who’s daddy? If you’re referring to yourself, perhaps a cogent town case for LoRab.
referring to cape, i'll refer to me as mommy

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:21 am I look forward to proving my theory. I can feel myself turning into a fireball. After my long slumber, I am awakened.
Didn't know you were an edge lord xD

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:12 am I'm bored
That's my line!

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:52 am
Cape90 wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:30 am Anyways, I think DrWigly is town for the way he handled EOD yesterday

@DrWilgy Can I ask why you scumread robyn? They are probably my top townread right now
Robyn is aware enough to point out that I've observed the dichotomy between them and Bereft. Energy level is not what I associate with T Robyn. Movement on poll is very forceful.

If they get a pelt doing as they do, fine, but until they flip someone, or flip themselves, it's hard to not observe such a heavy hand with interactions as such with Bereft and not see it as knowing.
I tinfoil a robyn J3 world.

Thoughts?

ImageImage

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

robyn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:47 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:46 am
thoughts on abbie?
i mean, moved you neither up nor down?
Maybe a smidge down. POE stays POE though.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

☆Princess Abigail☆

robyn wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:05 am the dichotomy between me and bereft is old news, currently the relationship between me and cape is far more important and relevant
Cape is like probably never wolf tbh

If you're wolf your trying very hard to make yourself look paired but it's too much.

If your town... your probably just right.

So like yeah cool

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:50 am I'm... confused
I'm still confused and may be until post game yay me

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:04 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:51 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:10 pm If I was: Who I targeted Last night:
Ted Lasso - Protector ☆Princess Abigail☆‬

Coach Beard - Check Alignment ‪JaggedJimmyJay‬

Rebecca Walton - Money Siphon ‪Cape90‬

Roy Kent - BTS Mason ‪Bereft‬

Keeley Jones - BTS Mason ‪S~V~S‬

Jamie Tartt - Body Guard ‪DrWilgy‬

Leslie Higgins - Whisperer ‪DarlingMonroe‬

Trent Crimm - Host Post Dont kill Rondo

Sam Obisanya - Blocker ‪ Thunal33‬

Isaac Macadoo - Forced Sherrif ‪Scotty‬

Colin Hughes - Hidden IC ‪ts account‬

Dani Rojas - Town Kill
-----------------------------------
Rupert Mannion - Money Bags ‪Long Con‬ Kill + Investigate

Nathan Shelley - Fake Green

Trio of fans - Tripplet ‪Michelle‬ Curse

Edwin Akufo - Sam Bully ‪ robyn‬
Are you pocketing me?

Cause it's working!!
I also love how no other town has picked it up and run with it. Especially JJJ. I think its +EV for town to share this information no?
Sure fuck it I'll do it

If I was: Who I targeted Last night:
Ted Lasso - Protector: Robyn

Coach Beard - Check Alignment: Michelle

Rebecca Walton - Money Siphon: J3

Roy Kent - BTS Mason : Bereft

Keeley Jones - BTS Mason ‪: Wilgy

Jamie Tartt - Body Guard: Robyn

Leslie Higgins - Whisperer: Rondo

Trent Crimm - Host Post: Skill Issue

Sam Obisanya - Blocker: J3

Isaac Macadoo - Forced Sherrif: Cape

Colin Hughes - Hidden IC ‪ts account

Dani Rojas - Town Kill: Michelle

Not gonna WIFOM mafia rules

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Roles*

ImageImage

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

This is probably best not done. Innocent mistake, but not exactly rules-kosher.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

☆Princess Abigail☆

Thunal33 wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:37 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:14 pm @Thunal33 what is your impression of my proposed solve?
[S~V~S, LoRab, Michelle, ts account] ||| {Scotty, Thunal}

I'd take out Michelle and replace her with Rondo, and replace me with Abigail.
Skill issue

Why am I a wolf now?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Thunal33 wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:48 pm fwiw I have a bit of paranoia about Abi since when we've played as t/t I've found her solid town by now. When you take out her pushing Jay I feel like she hasn't done some of the trademarks I've seen from town Abi. Like she seemed less invested in the chop than I've seen her be before. I'd expect her to take a stronger stance on not killing a 0 poster.
You've seen me maf too

When have I been less invested in a chop as mafia

When have you seen me not hard pocket you as mafia

When have you seen me a cautious and very self aware wolf go hard after the best player in the game as mafia I can just N1 them and go kill someone easy.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Bereft wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:53 pm Frankly, I don't know why everyone decided that Neon pushing J³ was such a good look, her later posts were much better.
Meta suggests

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:00 pm Bereft town
Cape town
robyn town
Rondo town
DM town
Wilgy town

Does anyone strongly disagree with any of the above (that hasn’t recently made themselves clear)?
DM

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Thunal33 wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:45 pm When I played with Abi as t/t she had extremely strong stances on who not to chop. She was willing to fight me and others when we voted her townreads and was extremely confident. The difference is bigger than I thought when I looked at her meta.

From another game:
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:27 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:25 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:22 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:20 pm I also think now is not the time to tinfoil Abi and she's said some borderline clearing things during her fight with leetic.
At least someone gets it

Honestly you should kill me today though
No. Rn I want to kill Wilgy today.
Mmm yikes. Wilgy is like a really bad kill here.

They haven't been playing wolfy their play makes no sense from a wolf perspective the only reason they are PoEd is cause they are slanky and barely there but is that really wolfy? The way they are slanking is just town who can't be assed
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:05 am
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:30 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:21 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:00 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:48 pm Cook the goose!

Boil the duck!

Pepper the chicken!
Nice wagon you're joining. What will you do when I flip town?
Probably cry a little.

Maybe eat dinner. EoD is around that time.

Then look at your reads and see if they take me somewhere.

Oh also figure out who started the wagon on you.
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:27 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:21 pm Jack is the first person to defend me from a fake red check. I don't know if I should be happy or concerned
Oh.

Okie dokie. Let's yeet Jack

[VOTE: Jackoftarts] aubergine
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:45 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:32 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:27 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:21 pm Jack is the first person to defend me from a fake red check. I don't know if I should be happy or concerned
Oh.

Okie dokie. Let's yeet Jack

[VOTE: Jackoftarts] aubergine
I'll join you, better wagon than the current biggest one [VOTE: Jack] aubergine
Hell yeah, let's goooooo
If Jack is town, which I'm leaning that he is, this jump on looks terrible. Wilgy also took some time to say what would happen if leetic flipped town in response to their question isntead of something like "well you were red checked". He knew about the check, but if he didn't catch up a lot why would he know there was a real chance leetic would flip town?

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
Pretty sure he was around when I claimed. Also I don't see how this is a jump on when Wilgy voted the wagon first?

Wilgy parking there all phase just doesn't feel wolfy this isn't a wolf play this is town Wilgy not giving a fuck
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:11 am I might legit self vote if it saves Wilgy at EoD
For context, the first two posts were when I was the only one strongly sussing Wilgy.

Compare that with how she treated SVS this game. Abi townread SVS but it felt limp and she didn't do anything to justify that except one post calling Scotty/SVS t/t. SVS caught a lot of heat but she didn't jump to her defense or show she actually cared about that read.
The thing you fail to mention is...I did hard defend SVS and I didn't have a strong stance on either eod wagon so why would I take a hard stance?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DarlingMonroe wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:06 pm working my way, on page 26 rn + writing a reply with multiple quotes :)
Be obvtown pls

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:59 am This is probably best not done. Innocent mistake, but not exactly rules-kosher.
Its rules kosher
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:27 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:59 am This is probably best not done. Innocent mistake, but not exactly rules-kosher.
Its rules kosher
Did you verify with the powers that be?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

☆Princess Abigail☆

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:19 pm Why is DrWilgy town?

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:38 pm Someone tell me the cases for the lead wagons, I'm stuck in work hell and going to see the kids tomorrow so activity/reread time will be light today if at all.

Scotty/Thunal.

Clearly there's a wolf in the Scotty, Bereft, Cape90, Jay realm, so which of these is it?

Wilgy arrived to the game late after the thread had ballooned quite a bit. For him to open his solving in this manner is very Wilgy-appropriate. Instead of either saying nothing relevant or spamming out considerable "false solving" content as he sometimes does as mafia, he fell in the right midpoint.

He pointed to the immediately visible wagon: Scotty - 3 (Bereft, Cape90, Jay), and he made a read on the basis of that poll. It was the data he could operate with without needing to be caught up, and it's exactly the kind of read that Wilgy thrives on (whether he is right or wrong).

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:20 am
Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:32 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:38 pm Someone tell me the cases for the lead wagons, I'm stuck in work hell and going to see the kids tomorrow so activity/reread time will be light today if at all.

Scotty/Thunal.

Clearly there's a wolf in the Scotty, Bereft, Cape90, Jay realm, so which of these is it?
I dunno, but I’m gonna be pissed if I get D1’d again by a bad Jay only for town to lose to him in endgame.
Understandable.

No thoughts on your voters while responding to this inquiry feels weird.

When Scotty replied in a reads-neutral manner, Wilgy was cordial in receiving that reply but also remained severe in keeping Scotty on his toes. Wilgy has an eye for communicative weaseling, and I like that he is playing that way here.

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:14 pm as it stands from my gleaning afew pages.

Could vote Bereft, Scotty, Robyn.

Gonna start skimming ISOs.

After a few pages of getting context, Wilgy arrives at these three suspects. Two were involved in the prior Scotty wagon dynamic (Scotty and Bereft), and one is glued at the hip to Bereft (robyn). This makes perfect Wilgyan sense.

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:23 pm Michelle is, underwhelming, but I can at least see where t Michelle sees Robyns inquiry towards J as weird.

I wouldn't yeet.

One could accuse Wilgy of being too easy on Michelle here, but his conduct today is a nice counter to that. He also voted Michelle on Day 1 in the end based on his preference against getting the zero poster. Wilgy is a data-driven player (and votes/flips are his most important resources), so I completely believe his opposition to killing Seanzie.

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:37 am Gross.

2 of our dead as no voters feels like a personal offense to me.

Case in point. [though, while the Seanzie and Long Con deaths may not be great for data collection, it's at least preferable to have town who place votes alive right now]

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:48 am Just skimmed the Longest Congest and Scotty unlikely made this kill while at the same time receiving this curse. So that's neat.
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:36 pm Also [VOTE: SVS] aubergine.

In reading through LC, I find Scotty to be just town, and now kinda get the SVS wagon. Also skimmed SVS's ISO and they seem to be in range.

Great nuance. Wilgy goat.

~~~

I town read Wilgy on gut, and this review converts gut to data. He is a strong town read.
I am incapable of reading walls

So I'm reading purely what's after the ~~~ which is like hopefully a tldr for these cases

I feel like gut reading Wilgy is a dangerous game lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Says me a person gut reading Wilgy

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:28 pm
~~~

The operative term here is purity. I know that idea makes some people uneasy, but the good news is that this isn't the typical "uwu :3 :3" kind of purity that anyone can fake. It's purity of solving process.
Hmm I was hoping this would be more convincing than purity but maybe it would be if I could read the whole thing

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:28 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:27 am
Its rules kosher
Did you verify with the powers that be?
Don't I always?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

oh if it's kosher
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

robyn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:33 am oh if it's kosher
As long as you don't specify if you have a role which one it is and allude to all of them. Hence me including wolves its all bueno
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

If I was: Who I targeted Last night:
Ted Lasso - Protector bereft

Coach Beard - Check Alignment ‪JaggedJimmyJay‬

Rebecca Walton - Money Siphon ‪ladd

Roy Kent - BTS Mason ‪cape

Keeley Jones - BTS Mason ‪robyn

Jamie Tartt - Body Guard ‪DrWilgy‬

Leslie Higgins - Whisperer ‪DarlingMonroe‬

Trent Crimm - Host Post Dont kill Rondo

Sam Obisanya - Blocker ‪ Michelle

Isaac Macadoo - Forced Sherrif ‪SVS

Colin Hughes - Hidden IC ‪ts account‬

Dani Rojas - Town Kill
Rupert Mannion - Money Bags ‪JJJ‬ Kill + Investigate

Nathan Shelley - Fake Green thunal

Trio of fans - Tripplet ‪Michelle‬ Curse scotty

Edwin Akufo - Sam Bully ‪bereft
☆Princess Abigail☆

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:44 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:41 pm feels like i have been gone forever

what's going on, i have to somewhat dip out soon but i will do a lil bit either real time or catching up

sorry if i become frozen and dont respond to every single message rondo throws at me
What is your immediate reaction to the following solve?

Michelle, S~V~S, LoRab, and ts account as the team of four

Scotty and Abigail as the first alternates
My immediate reaction is

Ew lhf

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Cape90 wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:47 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:44 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:41 pm feels like i have been gone forever

what's going on, i have to somewhat dip out soon but i will do a lil bit either real time or catching up

sorry if i become frozen and dont respond to every single message rondo throws at me
What is your immediate reaction to the following solve?

Michelle, S~V~S, LoRab, and ts account as the team of four

Scotty and Abigail as the first alternates
I think that's a good solve, I think Abby is hitting her town notes, but i have misread her before, but I do highly think her push on me day 1 was in good faith as backwards as that sounds
What town Notes am I hitting

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

ima sleep tbh
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Same. But please keep going, Abigail.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Heists”