U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Game Over

Moderator: Community Team

Should U-Pick be an annual special game?

Yes
89%
I suck at life
11%

Total votes: 18
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Day 6

Post by juliets »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:24 am
sig wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:20 am If your confident that colins is good I'd say we'd need to look at bob, kyle, th, and inh.

Out of the inactive players INH does look the worst, but I'm thinking he'd be isis so I'd rather lynch someome who could be alpiedia.

I guess if Kyle/bob are bad it would explain why ddl is still alive and perhaps even why LC was pushing for a zeph lynch?
Between those 4, TH and INH for me. Can you expand on that last paragraph? Because I don’t follow.
Yes sig I don't follow the part about explaining why DDL is still alive.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:26 am The inactives must be using their night powers regularly to not be modkilled at this point. Does that make anyone else uneasy? Could be possible they’re low-laying civ utilities but idk
Yes it makes me uneasy. I have been trying to understand why they haven't been mod killed and that could be it.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

sig wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:20 am If your confident that colins is good I'd say we'd need to look at bob, kyle, th, and inh.

Out of the inactive players INH does look the worst, but I'm thinking he'd be isis so I'd rather lynch someome who could be alpiedia.

I guess if Kyle/bob are bad it would explain why ddl is still alive and perhaps even why LC was pushing for a zeph lynch?
Between those 4, TH and INH for me. Can you expand on that last paragraph? Because I don’t follow.
[mention]ColinIsCool[/mention] do you think c-bob is civ?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 177

Post by MacDougall »

I haven't mod-killed anyone lately because I haven't.
wolbre04
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 166

Post by wolbre04 »

dunya wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:11 am go get em guys :beer:
:( rip mom
ImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 517

Post by ColinIsCool »

juliets wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:29 am

@ColinIsCool do you think c-bob is civ?
He’s been one of my top civreads since d2, but I say that without ISOing. Got any dirt?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:45 am
juliets wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:29 am

@ColinIsCool do you think c-bob is civ?
He’s been one of my top civreads since d2, but I say that without ISOing. Got any dirt?
No, I haven't ISO'd him yet which I will do probably today. I'm going strictly by who I can eliminate and who is left. Given that there is at least one more ISIS and then potentially another 3 Al Pieda it seems like he would have to be bad.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I also want to look at Luna's interactions today. We will be driving to the lake in a little while so it will be this afternoon before I will get around to either c-bob or Luna.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Also [mention]Charlie Blackmon[/mention] we could really use your help!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 394
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:26 am The inactives must be using their night powers regularly to not be modkilled at this point. Does that make anyone else uneasy? Could be possible they’re low-laying civ utilities but idk
Yes

I guarantee at least one is bad.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

juliets wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:52 am@sig @ColinIsCool @Dragon D. Luffy I am especially interested in what you guys think about who the bad guys left are. @Kylemii who did you target last night? Was it DDL? DDL did you get Kyle's game link?
yeah, DDL. I sent him a link but haven't recieved confirmation that he played
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 296

Post by sig »

juliets wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:27 am

Yes sig I don't follow the part about explaining why DDL is still alive.

If a mafia member was captured then they wouldn't want to kill ddl since until zeph died he was the only known way to save someone.

I was also thinking it could be possible for LC to have figured out that zeph was the abductor and wanted to lynch him in an attempt to get a teammate back.
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 466
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Is Kyle bad???!?! We tune in now with more from our other correspondents.......
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also with 3 players being mod killed it could end the game which might be another reason mac isn't doing it
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:02 am Is Kyle bad???!?! We tune in now with more from our other correspondents.......
Like not to be a pushy priscilla but I still have not received a snake from him. Makes me wonder.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I'm really eyeing TH the way he's deflected all suspicion of him looks odd.
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I'm not deflecting :( waddaya want from me siggy boy?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:03 am
Turnip Head wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:02 am Is Kyle bad???!?! We tune in now with more from our other correspondents.......
Like not to be a pushy priscilla but I still have not received a snake from him. Makes me wonder.
Tagging [mention]Kylemii[/mention] to make sure he sees the unbridled desire in my eyes
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

After an ISO of LC (sorry I'm not quoting but nobody twas the quotes last time anyway):

Pushes for kites n1 "kill me" request, could be kites is a teammate who gets a power from being killed, could be an attempt to not get a teammate killed by directing ISIS towards a civ.

Makes a case on Kyle, votes him, etc. Good look for Kyle.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:27 am Dragon D. Luffy did you get my invitation and decline it or did it not arrive?
It was yours?

Yeah I did but that game doesn't open on my PC. The "click to start" button doesn't do anything.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Do you know if it doesn't work on Firefox?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:23 amIt was yours?
Yeah that was me
Yeah I did but that game doesn't open on my PC. The "click to start" button doesn't do anything.
:[

i actually sent that one from mobile so I don't really know for sure if it was a functional link really.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:24 am Do you know if it doesn't work on Firefox?
maybe? I use google chrome, everything runs on flash media player so tablet devices and smart phones can't run any of these, I also have to update flash media player every time I go to send one of these out and get distracted by Pokemon mods.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Ok it runs on Edge.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

As I am mobile, gifless and mostly unavailable, I endorse sig as the ambassador of the turbup brand. Lynch whomever he recommends, even if that person is me. I trust this maniac with my life in this U Pick Mafia Volume 1 Day 6 fuck of a time.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:03 pm As I am mobile, gifless and mostly unavailable, I endorse sig as the ambassador of the turbup brand. Lynch whomever he recommends, even if that person is me. I trust this maniac with my life in this U Pick Mafia Volume 1 Day 6 fuck of a time.
Well thanks for that. :suspish:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Here's my thoughts right now, I'll go and read over LC lynch up to DDL passing my info after that it doesn't matter.

INH is most likely ISIS if he's bad and that's based around his votes.

I need to look over when Bob vanished re night powers, since as it stands Kyle has claimed and it's been checked by ddl, which I'm not sure if I like since ddl could lie being indy, but not much we can do there right now.

Kites wanting to be nightkilled struck me as a civvie power, but we already have one stump so perhaps they had a bomb like role and knew they'd be inactive?

I've been reading motel as good, for no good reason.

TH has been super goofy, the way he posted about dunya, juliets, and myself when we were vanished was odd, so there's teammate potential there for sure.

Unless we get some info I'd say our best bet is to lynch in my read list, though I'd rather not just settle for INH it would be to easy for mafia to wagon.

Epignosis (Charlie Blackmon)
sig
Sloonei
juliets
Dragon D. Luffy

Kylemii
ColinIsCool
motel room

insertnamehere
Kites
colonialbob
Turnip Head
INH
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also Ill assume we don't have a cop and whoever the vig is they're not listening to me, but it worked out so whatever.

Oh and fyi I maaaaaybe told a little lie about my role, I didn't actually use my protection last night, I was hoping to psych the mafia into killing an active, but that didn't work. :(
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

an inactive*
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Re: U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Night 3

Post by sig »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 2:59 pm
dunya wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 2:57 pm juliets! you're reading! make a sign! if TH is holding you hostage, don't post anything!

whoops, guess we figured it out guys. :p
Shhhh juliets you're safe k :)
This is the biggest ping from TH that I've got, I think this could be a scum slip. Since nobody but the mafia would know we were safe, he was also against lynching LC until we had the cop check.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dunya was also vanished after suspecting TH as being the vanisher, even though he wasn't if he was on the same team I could see them abducting Dunya.

Now the issue is of course it could've been to set up TH, but no mafia members and really nobody but the vanishees ever mentioned it so i doubt it was a set up.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Re: U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Day 1

Post by sig »

colonialbob wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 7:33 am
motel room wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 5:00 am Im with the missus now, gonna be social. Comradebob is my pick for quiet scum thus far.
Wat
I missed this

[mention]motel room[/mention] Why did you think bob was mafia?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Re: U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Night 1

Post by sig »

colonialbob wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 8:20 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 8:18 pm Colonialbob, why do you want 8 random people in the poll tomorrow versus the other options?
Because it will give us some focus.
This should be noted for some later stuff [mention]sig[/mention] get back to this.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

colonialbob wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 9:05 pm In case anybody is wondering, assuming two teams of 6 mafia (just a broad guess, but seems reasonable) there's a 99.3% chance that at least 1 out of the 8 will be mafia. 93% there's at least 2. (That's without assuming anything about who get a killed tonight)
ImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

sig wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:37 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 8:18 pm Colonialbob, why do you want 8 random people in the poll tomorrow versus the other options?
This should be noted for some later stuff @sig get back to this.
I'd like to point out several mafia players were advocating for triple lynch

(I don't really know how much of that discussion is alignment indicative)
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

sig wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:28 pm
dunya wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 2:57 pm juliets! you're reading! make a sign! if TH is holding you hostage, don't post anything!

This is the biggest ping from TH that I've got, I think this could be a scum slip. Since nobody but the mafia would know we were safe, he was also against lynching LC until we had the cop check.
Come on sig I'm just having my fun :) I ain't gonna hurt nobody :)

Tbf I was against lynching Long Con AFTER the cop check, not before :shrug: I uh, don't know if that helps me or not.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I'm just a blind lil townie turnip adrift in the sea, making all the right mistakes
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Re: U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Day 1

Post by sig »

colonialbob wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 12:46 am Not voting Quin, turnip, wolbre, epi today
3/4 of these are civs, which in theory could be good, but I know as mafia I throw in civs as civ reads. :ponder:

colonialbob wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 10:11 am
Long Con wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 9:49 am
colonialbob wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 12:33 am
Scotty wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:51 pm
Mac wrote:10. I will probably not reveal the roles and alignments of the deceased. Haven't decided yet. I might with lynches only.
Just saw this. Janitored kills are bad enough, please don’t leave lynches blind too. It’s what I crave
Lol rip this game if there's no reveals on a random set of roles
I strongly believe that we NEED lynch results in order to play any sort of reasonable game. If we are getting no flips at all, then I will just go into full Chaotic Mode. Which probably isn't that different, but you know.

Linki: also welcome to the game DDL!
Be careful you don't get sent to Time Out! :bored:
Could be casual teammate interaction, but not much here to see.

colonialbob wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 11:11 am
Turnip Head wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 11:06 am WHat has eyes but cannot see?
A double hurricane
:ponder:

HE goes on about the poll and the statistics of it for awhile, good way for scum to stay involved, but not say much.

Kylemii wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 10:03 pm
colonialbob wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 9:58 pm 01001101 01100001 01101110 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101101 01101111 01110011 01110100 00100000 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 01111001 01100010 01101111 01100100 01111001 00100000 01110111 01101000 01101111 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01100110 01110101 01101110 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100111 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110111 00101110 00100000 01010100 01001000 00101100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01110110 01100101 00100000 01100111 01101111 01110100 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100010 01101001 01100111 00100000 01100010 01110101 01110010 01100100 01100101 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100011 01100001 01110010 01110010 01111001 00101110 0001010 0001010 01001001 00100111 01101101 00100000 01100111 01101111 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01011011 01110110 01101111 01110100 01100101 01011101 01000100 01000100 01001100 01011011 00101111 01110110 01101111 01110100 01100101 01011101 00100000 01100010 01100101 01100011 01100001 01110101 01110011 01100101 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110010 01100101 01101101 01100101 01101101 01100010 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101110 01110100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100100 01101111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01111001 01100101 01110011 01110100 01100101 01110010 01100100 01100001 01111001 00101110 00100000 01001001 01101110 01110110 01100101 01110011 01110100 01101001 01100111 01100001 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100110 01101111 01101100 01101100 01101111 01110111 00101110
"Man almost everybody who was fun is gone now. TH, you've got a big burden to carry.

I'm going to [VOTE: DDL] aubergine because I remember wanting to do this yesterday. Investigation to follow."

wow rude. im fun and I'm still here :\
Votes DDL, not sure what to think here.
his reasoning for voting for DDL is also a bit off, he doesn't believe his claim and then claims it's anti town to claim survivor (which I disagree with)
If he's mafia it makes sense that he'd wanna lynch the person that was saving the abductees. However, he did backtrack a bit.
colonialbob wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 8:39 am 01000001 01110011 01101001 01100100 01100101 00111010 00100000 01100010 01101111 01111001 00101100 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01001001 01010011 01001111 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100111 01101111 01101110 01101110 01100001 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01110011 01110101 01110000 01100101 01110010 00100000 01100110 01110101 01101110 00100000 01110111 01101000 01100101 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100101 00100111 01110011 00100000 01110000 01100001 01100111 01100101 01110011 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01101010 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110001 01110011 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 00110000 01110011 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101101 01101001 01100100 01100100 01101100 01100101 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01101001 01110100 00101110
Yeah this ISO is amazing thanks Scotty. :mad:

colonialbob wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 2:53 pm 01010011 01101111 00100000 01001001 00100111 01101101 00100000 01100111 01101111 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01011011 01110110 01101111 01110100 01100101 01011101 01110011 01110000 01110010 01101001 01110100 01111001 01101111 01011011 00101111 01110110 01101111 01110100 01100101 01011101 00101110 00100000 01010011 01101111 01101101 01100101 01100010 01101111 01100100 01111001 00100000 01110100 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101000 01111001 00101110 00100000 01000001 01110011 01110011 01110101 01101101 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100001 01101110 01111001 01100010 01101111 01100100 01111001 00100000 01100001 01100011 01110100 01110101 01100001 01101100 01101100 01111001 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00101110 00101110 00101110 0001010 0001010 01001001 00100000 01110111 01101111 01101110 01100100 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101001 01100110 00100000 01001101 01100001 01100011 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100101 01110110 01100101 01101110 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110011 01100101 00111111 00100000 01001100 01101001 01101011 01100101 00101100 00100000 01100011 01101111 01110101 01101100 01100100 00100000 01001001 00100000 01101001 01101110 01110011 01110101 01101100 01110100 00100000 01101000 01101001 01101101 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100000 01100111 01100101 01110100 01110100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110000 01110101 01110100 00100000 01101001 01101110 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110100 01101001 01101101 01100101 00100000 01101111 01110101 01110100 00111111 00100000 01001110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01001001 00100111 01100100 00100000 01100100 01101111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00101100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100111 01100001 01101101 01100101 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100010 01100101 01100101 01110011 00100000 01101011 01101110 01100101 01100101 01110011 00100000 00101000 01100101 01111000 01100011 01100101 01110000 01110100 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01100010 01101111 01101111 01100010 01110001 01110101 01100101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01100101 01101110 01100100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110011 01101111 00100000 01100101 01100001 01110010 01101100 01111001 00100000 00111010 01110010 01101001 01110000 00111010 00100000 00101001
Switches off of DDL and onto Sprityo here

His reasoning fore the sprityo lynch is solid enough, but we need to keep in mind with two teams they can still scum hunt.

SO

I don't think Bob is ISIS, especially after we saw Luna flip ISIS, she really wasn't really a big suspect so building a case against your last living teammate wouldn't be great.

He has very little interaction with both LC and nova which could point to distancing, but he was also abducted for a phase (maybe two) so that could explain a fair amount of no interaction.

The last thing I noticed which I dislike alot is this.
colonialbob wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 10:23 pm Crap I was playing cards totally forgot to check in before lynch deadline. Hope LC is bad!
The last part mainly feels disingenuous. However, I do think he looks a bit better after my iso.

A few other negatives

dunya died after clashing with him, could be a tactical kill.
I highly doubt not a single mafia member was abducted seeing how many we've got in game
the video power thing.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:55 pm

Tbf I was against lynching Long Con AFTER the cop check, not before :shrug: I uh, don't know if that helps me or not.
But why did you think Juliet was safe?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

colonialbob wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:46 pm
sig wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:37 pm
This should be noted for some later stuff @sig get back to this.
I'd like to point out several mafia players were advocating for triple lynch

(I don't really know how much of that discussion is alignment indicative)

Yeah I haven't decided/looked into the night polls at all.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Re: U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Night 4

Post by sig »

I doubt Kyle is ISIS due to the votes for him by that team, he could possibly be Alpiedia, but i don't think so.

That leaves Bob and INH on Lochlan's counterwagon

Kites, Colin, and TH are the living players who voted for Loch. Which was an easy mafia wagon to hop on.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Alternativily we can take the noob way out and everyone who hasn't claimed can/those being suspected, but I'd rather avoid that.

[mention]MacDougall[/mention]
Did night powers go through the night people got abducted by Zeph/LC or where they canceled?
Will we be told when we're at lylo?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also no videor from the looks of it so I'll say this again IF we have a blocker claim. ;)
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

sig wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:26 pm Also no videor from the looks of it so I'll say this again IF we have a blocker claim. ;)
Though seeing how I started talking about the videor last night phase, I could see it being a tactical move to get us to focus on inactives, I've done that many times as mafia. :srsnod:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

one more post then I'll stop for the time, I don't think it's logical for both teams to have 5 players looking at the roles AQlpiedia has, a combination of Nova and LC role would've devastated town and with the fact that there's the potential for a player to be recruited we might only have one of them left.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

If anyone else would like to talk I'd love that.

I'm mainly looking for thoughts on Bob, TH, and to a lesser extent Kyle/Colins

Views on inactives would be appreciated, but they've got almost nothing and I'd rather not risk lynching civs.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 204

Post by Epignosis »

I'm bouncing back and forth, juliets. Bear with me.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

sig wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:34 pm If anyone else would like to talk I'd love that.

I'm mainly looking for thoughts on Bob, TH, and to a lesser extent Kyle/Colins

Views on inactives would be appreciated, but they've got almost nothing and I'd rather not risk lynching civs.
Bob is supatown

I've civ-read Colin most of the game

I've been targeted by Kyle's power twice so I can confirm it, and his interactions with dead mafia look decent

TH I'd be ok lynching. Lean maf but more by PoE than a real read
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

sig wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:58 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:55 pm

But why did you think Juliet was safe?
I'm being taken too literally here. My comment about juliets being safe was just me being whimsical. I didn't mean for it to be interpreted as a statement of fact about me knowing anything.

I'm mostly here for the giggles, with a side order of mafia.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I actually think it's weird that it's been interpreted as anything more than a joke. It's like you guys don't know me at all :puppy:

Return to “Previous Jobs”