Total votes: 17
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 735

Re: Firefly, The Game [Day 2]

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:50 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:45 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:42 am You're forced to vote Wilgy or DDL.

Which do you choose, and why?
Me personally I choose DDL because I much prefer the case on him.
I think they're teammates.
Sure but prove it or move it.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 197

Post by Enrique »

fuck guys i'm sorry, i am invested in the game and all but i start school on monday + just got home so i totally forgot about this for all of today. I was already pretty lost at the time the thread closed (I have to read the last few pages of day 1). I'll set myself a reminder to catch up tomorrow, rn I'm too beat :dead horse:
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 412

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:51 am

"Prove it or move it?"

Move it to where?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:03 am

"Prove it or move it?"

Move it to where?
Anywhere but here for a start.

Do you think they're teammates? Why? Prove it. Or "I think they're teammates" is a useless thing to say for the sake of saying useless things.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

EBWOP: And you mean to wherem.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:05 am

"Prove it or move it?"

Move it to where?

Do you think they're teammates? Why? Prove it. Or "I think they're teammates" is a useless thing to say for the sake of saying useless things.
It isn't useless. If I die / one of them is lynched and is bad / etc / there is a record of me saying something.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:07 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:05 am

"Prove it or move it?"

Move it to where?

It isn't useless. If I die / one of them is lynched and is bad / etc / there is a record of me saying something.
I like pudding.

Now If I die there's a record of me saying I like pudding. That and a quarter'll get you a gumball.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Where I grew up, a quarter could get you laid.
SokothQultuq
Henchman
Posts in topic: 31

Re: Firefly, The Game [Day 1]

Post by SokothQultuq »

novaselinenever wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:43 am
SokothQultuq wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:28 am
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:40 pm How about Sokoth dude?

I just glanced over his ISO, and I still have a bad vibe about him. His contributive posts have been so far riddled with some good old fence-sitting. He went on about not liking the talks about Glorf, but ended up saying that he's someone we should look after.

Same thing about the Golden/I thing. Liking both posts, and feigning interest with a generic response to what could have been my motivation to not break the tie between Glorf/Golden.
So this is your "this is why we should lynch Sokoth" post? What else you got? This is pretty weak if you ask me. Just because I didn't come out with guns blazing and couldn't really find someone to latch onto to Wagon train into the stars you find it perfectly okay to just write me off. Nice. Hang on, let me go get my guns. I'll be right back with my own facts.

I'd like to see if you have something more substantial to back up and get a train going on me? Because right now this feels pretty weak to me.

There was a lot of talk about Day Zero Captain Vote manipulation – You along with a couple of others managed to play the “Tie Breaker” Game throughout the entire beginning of this. “I’m going to break the tie” came up more than once. When asked why you didn’t break the tie between Golden & Glorf you left it to a “Higher Power”. Really? Then you tried to play it off by removing your votes and distributing them to random other people, and you gave a weak sauce explanation. Then low and behind, blam you throw your votes around again. Manipulation much?
The flip flop on Golden was real in there. You drew him in because you “Thought his entrance was great, and then because of his antics later decided naaa he’s bad. So you go about railroading him for Captain, saying he’s “bad” essentially and then turn around and drop the hammer on someone else, and at the last minute. So happens to be me, because I didn’t provide you with any substantial substance to the conversation.
Then the pain train continues on Golden. You and him back and forth.
So now here we are coming into the next day and you just unload your vote without even a thought. On me? Throw some substance down, lets see what you got. Because from where I’m sitting, your entirely aggressive, going after people with half assed Suspicions and your arguments barely hold water. Seems like your trying to drive something.
Also looks bad from the perspective that we already lost a crewman, and now your hunting for more on my Captains Ship to weaken his position. We have a solid crew, so I can understand you coming after us specifically. But please. Bring something more substantial.

SO believe me when I say that I will be watching you. And if I continue to see you go on this course your name will most certainly be at the top of my list for a vote. Your lucky your not on it now as I would most certainly campaign to end you.

Don't take my lack of activity or silence for what you think it might be. I'm watching, learning, and I will respond once I have a case. I didn't have one that was solid before. You've made one for me, and I will admit its not 100%, but you just keep digging. You'll end up in that hole deeper than you are now.
Eh, it might be weak but it's something.

Your "own" facts seem to be wrong. You've actually twisted the whole timeline to fit a false narrative. That's not a good look Sokothqulq. I never once switched my votes after explaining why I didn't break the tie between Golden and Glorfindel. I'm not sure where you got that. I played the tie-breaker with less than an hour left in the phase, so I'm not sure where you're getting "low and behold bam you throw votes around again".

Time-line of my votes D0:

Vote Golden and Turnip Head.
Vote people without votes.

With less than 1 hour left,

Vote Luna, TH and DH. Leaving Glorfindel and Golden.

Well, yes it happened to be you because you were one of the people I wanted to lynch. Why? Because you're bad. I couldn't care less if you lost a crewman, I'm not here to lynch from every-ship in order. I'm here to lynch who I believe is bad. I'm not sure where you're going with this angle. It's a non-argument.

Oh, I brought something substantial all right. I have to thank you though, for giving me even more susbtance. This post is awful. You don't even defend yourself, nor your positions on Glorf and Golden/Nova for which I suspect you for. You attack me, and my play last day phase. Your only defense about your play is "this is weak sauce" lol. You're intent isn't to defend yourself, but to make me backdown and attempt to discredit someone who is suspecting you. That's a very wolfy thing to do.

Good luck with your watchlist! I'll be here with my vote on you, and I'll make sure you get lynched.
LOL Sure, sure. Maybe your right. But I stand by what I said. You flip flopped. You said you did in your posts. People can go back an ISO your posts and see the conversation as it progressed and figure it out. It's what I did when I took a look at you. Maybe I missed something in there but I don't think so. You say I didn't defend myself. I just did. Twice now. You want info, I don't have anything too substantial. Which is why I have not said anything. I generally don't unless I have good cause, or I'm just trying to stay active in the conversation.

You want my position on Golden and Glorf. I don't have a solid one as I said.

Glorf has given me no reason to go after him yet other than His aggressive Nature at the start. I also said that you shouldn't fall for "Meta". That's how you get dead. LOL I stand by that. I'm watching to see what else he does before I make a decision on him. Why report a bunch of stuff if I don't feel like its worth it yet.

Golden - I'm not ready to make a call on him either. I felt like he was mostly defending himself. But again, someone I'm watching.

You are the first person to come after me, why would I not retaliate in some way? Who wouldn't? You did when I taunted you, which proves the point. Sure, go ahead and campaign for my Lynch. its your wasted vote. You have me at the Advantage, I'm on the poll your not. Might as well kick me while you can.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 74

Post by Glorfindel »

Spoiler: show

I just glanced over his ISO, and I still have a bad vibe about him. His contributive posts have been so far riddled with some good old fence-sitting. He went on about not liking the talks about Glorf, but ended up saying that he's someone we should look after.

Same thing about the Golden/I thing. Liking both posts, and feigning interest with a generic response to what could have been my motivation to not break the tie between Glorf/Golden.
So this is your "this is why we should lynch Sokoth" post? What else you got? This is pretty weak if you ask me. Just because I didn't come out with guns blazing and couldn't really find someone to latch onto to Wagon train into the stars you find it perfectly okay to just write me off. Nice. Hang on, let me go get my guns. I'll be right back with my own facts.

I'd like to see if you have something more substantial to back up and get a train going on me? Because right now this feels pretty weak to me.

There was a lot of talk about Day Zero Captain Vote manipulation – You along with a couple of others managed to play the “Tie Breaker” Game throughout the entire beginning of this. “I’m going to break the tie” came up more than once. When asked why you didn’t break the tie between Golden & Glorf you left it to a “Higher Power”. Really? Then you tried to play it off by removing your votes and distributing them to random other people, and you gave a weak sauce explanation. Then low and behind, blam you throw your votes around again. Manipulation much?
The flip flop on Golden was real in there. You drew him in because you “Thought his entrance was great, and then because of his antics later decided naaa he’s bad. So you go about railroading him for Captain, saying he’s “bad” essentially and then turn around and drop the hammer on someone else, and at the last minute. So happens to be me, because I didn’t provide you with any substantial substance to the conversation.
So now here we are coming into the next day and you just unload your vote without even a thought. On me? Throw some substance down, lets see what you got. Because from where I’m sitting, your entirely aggressive, going after people with half assed Suspicions and your arguments barely hold water. Seems like your trying to drive something.
Also looks bad from the perspective that we already lost a crewman, and now your hunting for more on my Captains Ship to weaken his position. We have a solid crew, so I can understand you coming after us specifically. But please. Bring something more substantial.

SO believe me when I say that I will be watching you. And if I continue to see you go on this course your name will most certainly be at the top of my list for a vote. Your lucky your not on it now as I would most certainly campaign to end you.

Don't take my lack of activity or silence for what you think it might be. I'm watching, learning, and I will respond once I have a case. I didn't have one that was solid before. You've made one for me, and I will admit its not 100%, but you just keep digging. You'll end up in that hole deeper than you are now.
If anybody’s interested in my two cents, I think the case against Dan (SokothQultuq) is pretty flimsy and lacks substance. His defence (above) is reasoned, rational and effective. Right now my level of interest in voting for him might be best described as lower than a snake’s belly...
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 690

Post by Golden »

I've had a distressing afternoon so I'm not going to check back into this thread until tomorrow.

I don't like a vote for DDL. I'be carely noticed Sokoth, but I see he has two votes, so I'll make that a priority when I read back. The person I trust least in the group on the poll is TH.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 690

Post by Golden »

One thing

Nova, when you get a moment, tell me why your vote is not on me (as opposed to why it is somewhere else).
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
SokothQultuq
Henchman
Posts in topic: 31

Post by SokothQultuq »

I've been looking through DDL's Iso since I've seen a few that are hedging their bets on that train.

The only thing that stands out is there is a lack of real substance. Like they seem all over the place, helping one moment, defending in another. And rarely really lashing out at anyone accept maybe a couple of times. I'm curious if you guys have more information on why DDL is the focus of your attention. Maybe I'm missing something. Anyone else see anything substantial on DDL that hasn't been pointed out yet?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 521

Post by MacDougall »

Hey guys what did I miss...oh. *fades away into Bolivia*
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 152

Post by novaselinenever »

Glorfindel wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:23 am

If anybody’s interested in my two cents, I think the case against Dan (SokothQultuq) is pretty flimsy and lacks substance. His defence (above) is reasoned, rational and effective. Right now my level of interest in voting for him might be best described as lower than a snake’s belly...
> His defense is reasoned, rational and effective

That isn't what I would call a reasoned, rational and effective defense. He didn't address the point held against him, mainly his stances on you and the Colin/Me interactions. He just qualified them of "pretty weak", and then proceeded to attack my posts even though he liked at least one of them last phase (according to him), and never talked about me nor about my D0 votes before I raised my suspicions of him.

- He's lying about the timeline of my D0 votes.
- He's using an argument that he's being targeted in order to weaken his crew since they already lost a crewman. This argument doesn't make any sense. We're here to hunt baddies, not to adequate to all ships. Also, for what's worth I raised my suspicions on him before his crew had lost any member.

I can not fathom how anyone would think that this is a reasoned, rational and effective defense when he didn't address any point against him (at first), he lied and he's attacking stuff that he appeared not have a problem with prior to me calling him out. This isn't a defense. It's a no u.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Sanggolden wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:29 am One thing

Nova, when you get a moment, tell me why your vote is not on me (as opposed to why it is somewhere else).
Eh, that isn't going to happen anytime soon from what I gathered. I'd rather not waste my vote. I still think you're bad though.

Also, weren't you the one who told me if I were civ to not concentrate on you? I have time now, and I'm going after other stuff, sharing my thought. You should be encouraging me :p
novaselinenever
Hitman

Sokothqultuq: I don't have anything substantial
*proceed to no u*
Glorfindel: What a great defense! Reasoned, rational and effect.

:rolleyes:
novaselinenever
Hitman

novaselinenever wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:09 am
Glorfindel wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:23 am

> His defense is reasoned, rational and effective

That isn't what I would call a reasoned, rational and effective defense. He didn't address the point held against him, mainly his stances on you and the Colin/Me interactions. He just qualified them of "pretty weak", and then proceeded to attack my posts even though he liked at least one of them last phase (according to him), and never talked about me nor about my D0 votes before I raised my suspicions of him.

- He's lying about the timeline of my D0 votes.
- He's using an argument that he's being targeted in order to weaken his crew since they already lost a crewman. This argument doesn't make any sense. We're here to hunt baddies, not to adequate to all ships. Also, for what's worth I raised my suspicions on him before his crew had lost any member.

I can not fathom how anyone would think that this is a reasoned, rational and effective defense when he didn't address any point against him (at first), he lied and he's attacking stuff that he appeared not have a problem with prior to me calling him out. This isn't a defense. It's a no u.
EBWOP - Golden/me*
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 686
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:56 pm EBWOP Apart from like his four end of day vote switches and how I think now he and Nova might be team mates.
You know you should play games here more often when there are people suspecting DDL for switching votes in 2018.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

novaselinenever wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:23 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:58 pm I'm 30% on that last part at least until somebody shows up with a D1 lynch poll thing.
For what it's worth, I ended the day on DDL :grin: There were three of us there.

He ended the day on Mac. 6 votes there iirc.
Wait, what?

You didn't say anything about suspecting me.

Unlike the other times where you tunneled on me like... like DH is doing right now.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

nova voting for me without making a huge scene about it is a weird look.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:25 am
novaselinenever wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:22 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:56 pm EBWOP Apart from like his four end of day vote switches and how I think now he and Nova might be team mates.
Hmmm what makes you think so?
His first bullshit vote being for you, and in the Golden/Nova debate he said (paraphrasing) He liked Golden and didn't know what to think about you. Read like he was afraid to make a determination RE: You because it might tie you as mates.

Not my strongest suspicion but fuck it, I'll be damned if I'm gonna leave anything off the table after yesterday.

LINKI: See I don't have the poll results which would inform that but sure. Although putting a vote on a teammate that wouldn't matter in the long run isn't unheard of.
Look, I've explained all of my votes.

I wanted to lynch Enrique, didn't want to lynch Mac, and wanted to lynch anyone that would make Golden and myself not be lynched.

Enrique wasn't taking off so |I started testing wagons.

I didn't like nova. I decided lynching Luna on d1 was tasteless.

So I went back to the utility vote and lynched Mac.

What part of this is not clear?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I'm ok with lynching WIlgy if only because he didn't even show up in the night chat to tell what his abilities are.
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 82

Post by ColinIsCool »

I’m inclined to vote DDL, but am I wrong to to think Sokoth doth protest too much in that initial big post?

I’d encourage you to not vote TH. He has no reason to put himself on the lynch poll if he’s bad and run that risk.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

That said that isn't a real reason so in reality I'm not sure about lynching Wilgy.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

How many games has Sokoth played before? I recall he only joined this site because he's the technical guy but doesn't actually play mafia often.

That could change how I see his posts.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Actually this is not that hard to check. This is Sokoth's third game here. So mild newbie instead of total newbie.

Nice to meet you, man. I've seen your name in the forum staff list for a while but never interacted with you before.

Anyway, point is, if he is a newbie, some of his defenses may not look that bad I think. He's still finding his place.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

So does anyone on Soneji’s crew think there may have been a rat among you last night? Did he say anything that would have made him a target? Because it seems like a strange choice to me, unless the idea was to really give us nothing to work with.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 460
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

[mention]Kylemii[/mention] Y HELO THAR FRIEND
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 98

Post by Lunalee »

Lunalee wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:20 pm Lunalee offers @lapluie a job aboard the Bonanza
[mention]lapluie[/mention] , this offer still stands. Come join my crew!
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 282

Post by speedchuck »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:27 am So does anyone on Soneji’s crew think there may have been a rat among you last night? Did he say anything that would have made him a target? Because it seems like a strange choice to me, unless the idea was to really give us nothing to work with.
We were discussing with the host last night, and it turns out that scumkills are not limited to the ship that the scum are on. Nor night actions. Just public chat. So there's that.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Soneji hadn't posted much. I reckon the person controlling the kill cares about the health of the game, and targets low posters for that reason. OR, they like killing someone who doesn't implicate anyone in particular. The other mafia with him/her could be anyone, so long as they aren't forceful about killing people that suspect them.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I was actually sitting on an INH suspicion last night, but I or one of my crewmates can bring that up later, when INH is on the lynch poll.

Is Nova usually this aggressive when voted?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Soneji didn't have a crew.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Lapluie doesn't either, iirc.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

speedchuck wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:37 amIs Nova usually this aggressive when voted?
Nova can't be voted for, not under my watch.

Perhaps this has emboldened him.
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 98

Post by Lunalee »

linki back to day 1 when INH attempted to CFD over to me. [mention]insertnamehere[/mention] , here's the response I promised.
insertnamehere wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:07 pm
Lunalee wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:07 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:13 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:01 pm Captains:

If one member of your squad is mafia, who is it and why?
I guess I'll do what Golden did and tell you why each might be mafia because I can't really honestly pinpoint one as being mafia over any of the rest.

Enri - Hedging his bets when he weighs in on discussions in the thread
Mac - Has been present but hasn't contributed much if anything to the actual hunting of mafia.
Owner - A lot of her suspicions a few pages back were basically defensive responses on behalf of other players, which I found odd.
INH - Haven't seen him much in-thread. Low profile shit.
Soq -Buddy Buddy for the Yucks
If anyone on DH's crew feels personally victimized, you are welcome to jump ship and come join the Bonanza. We get along. At least until our mission is done.
What are your responses to Epi's question, Luna? You cast shade against DH for his honesty, while you've been apprehensive to discuss any of your crewmates.
I was joking with that post. I don't see a reason to analyze anyone on my 2-person team too deeply because mafia can only night-kill someone they are in a crew with. If I only have two people in my crew, and one happens to be mafia, they won't do anything or it will be too obvious to narrow down.
linki: this now appears to be incorrect.
Source:
KyungDaisy wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:27 pm Night Phases:
  • Mafia make a team NK
  • Crew limited to their own ship
  • Take on job
  • Crew must complete job
  • Mutiny Opportunity
insertnamehere wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:07 pm Perusing your ISO, you have some weird shit in there.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:59 pm I see no way that Golden isn't town in this game. So why is MacDougall and DrWilgy voting to lynch him? Not a good look for either of them.
This was followed by a vote against Mac that jump-started his wagon, but seems utterly asinine. Just, Golden = definitely town, and therefore Mac must be lynched. Dumb. Yes, I agree that Golden reads civ, but, as I said, I think that due to his strong responses to Nova. From the following post, I assume Luna read maybe five words of that conversation.
I admit, I have not kept up with the Golden/Nova drama. My case against Mac was hinged off of his vote on Golden, and Golden's earlier posts about role mechanics.
insertnamehere wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:07 pm
Lunalee wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:56 pm
speedchuck wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:54 pm Would Golden and Nova state the case against each other in like, ten words or less? I drown when I look at that argument chain.

My current take:
Golden - "Nova's captain votes are weird and probably bad"
Nova - "Nu uh they normal and you are bad for your fake accusation"
Golden - "Man, what an overreaction. Calling it scum"
Nova - "Town Golden wouldn't have a case this bad"

Is that anywhere close?
Thank you for that summary. I don't like reading novels in mafia threads.
So yeah, that's Luna so far. Empty buddying propping up easy lynch-wagons. I voted for Luna to be a captain, because I thought I'd be able to read her pretty well, and that her reactions would be especially revealing. Nearing the end of Day 1, I'm leaning towards her being scum.
I was the first to place my vote on Mac. I didn't campaign for his lynch. Everyone else thought he was a good option as well. If he flips town, I would look closely at speedchuck and Marmot, who were the second two to jump aboard. I can't light-heartedly joke with people in the thread without scrutiny? I have not intentionally buddied anyone.
insertnamehere wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:07 pm The list of people I'd be happy voting for today now consists of Nova and Luna.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Anybody wanna build cases of their own or are we just gonna coast on other people's shit until the game ends.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I see Luna's Mac vote as one of the least likely to be bad. but hell. What do I know.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 25

Post by DFaraday »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:06 am I’m inclined to vote DDL, but am I wrong to to think Sokoth doth protest too much in that initial big post?
That was my initial thought too. Sokoth's response felt weirdly disproportionate to Nova's post, with shades of NO U too. Also him making a point of Nova already putting a vote on him today when votes are changeable reads like he's trying to make Nova look shadier than warranted.

I do agree with DH that DDL was pretty wishy-washy early on, which I hate to admit since our crew is already lagging behind the rest.

I'm not really clear on what the case on Wilgy even is.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 25

Post by DFaraday »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:28 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:27 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:25 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:24 am Anyway, DrWilgy is bad.

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
pls explan.
He got a PM that said he was mafia. I hope that clears things up for you.
I love not taking you seriously during the games we play together and I appreciate you making it infinitely easier every time.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Just Re-upping my offer to anyone who is on a crew, if you defect and come to the Serenity I'll pay you $50 out of my pocket and make sure you're not on the next lynch poll.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

speedchuck wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:33 am
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:27 am So does anyone on Soneji’s crew think there may have been a rat among you last night? Did he say anything that would have made him a target? Because it seems like a strange choice to me, unless the idea was to really give us nothing to work with.
We were discussing with the host last night, and it turns out that scumkills are not limited to the ship that the scum are on. Nor night actions. Just public chat. So there's that.
Ok, good to know — I meant more if he alluded to anything that might make him a target.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

DFaraday wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:44 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:06 am I’m inclined to vote DDL, but am I wrong to to think Sokoth doth protest too much in that initial big post?
That was my initial thought too. Sokoth's response felt weirdly disproportionate to Nova's post, with shades of NO U too. Also him making a point of Nova already putting a vote on him today when votes are changeable reads like he's trying to make Nova look shadier than warranted.
Hello DFaraday, welcome to the game you blendy sonuvabitch :dark:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I swear my entire crew looks like scum.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:08 pm I swear my entire crew looks like scum.
PLS ESPLXAANNNNNNNNNN

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:13 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:08 pm I swear my entire crew looks like scum.
PLS ESPLXAANNNNNNNNNN
I'm honestly considering refusing just to piss you off further.

I wanna see your face when you lynch me and I flip civ.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Though seriously.

DF is lurking, Wilgy is lurking harder. Lunalee is almost having to be yelled at to do any kind of scumhunting.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:19 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:13 pm
PLS ESPLXAANNNNNNNNNN
I'm honestly considering refusing just to piss you off further.

I wanna see your face when you lynch me and I flip civ.
:sigh:

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:20 pm Though seriously.

DF is lurking, Wilgy is lurking harder. Lunalee is almost having to be yelled at to do any kind of scumhunting.
:shrug:

ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”