69%

Total votes: 13
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 338
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Re: Mega Man Mafia [Day 4]

Post by Kylemii »

Chapter 4: Something, Something, Engergy Resources, Find Doctor Wilgy, Etc. Bluh
Spoiler: show
kyle glanced down the list that he'd been writing this whole time, the list that was mentioned previously, remember that. kyle looked down at the list and saw Doctor Wilgy's name

"i didn't know this guy was even in our class" he said

"yeah, he just kinda shows up for attendance and vanished. aw geez, cutting class is really lame. don't ever do drugs. i'm Sonic the Hedgehog!" said Sonic the Hedgehog who had just returned with his favorite corn dog snack "hey wait didn't we already have this conversation?"

"yeah pretty much. but it's for a reason, everything that was said about dfaraday is also true about dr wilgy. the only mentions either of them have of the other is when luna asks why dr wilgy is in wloonei's

"isn't that lazy writing?" said sonic "i mean didn't you just copy and paste most of this"

kylemiibot sighed, staring down at his robot meatloaf "that;s just how it is sometimes, when you're a cool and good writer like i am" he said, turning towards the sunset but in a cool way

"this was a waste of time" said r2d2
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Author's Notes: Chapters 2-4
"i missed something in my first ctrl+f search thing, DFaraday, Dom, and Dr. Wilgy are all also mentioned in this post, here: http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 95#p484695 and are each called out to varying degrees in a list that seems mostly aimed at talking about low participation playerbots, it's still pretty inconclusive, but at least it's something"

"okay, but hey, if this is an author's note, then why is it still being framed as dialogue?" asked R2D2

"i don't know" said kyle, "how come you can talk now?" and then they kissed.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i'm sleepy and i am going to SLEEP

i'll do the rest later, probably.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Bullzeye »

Kyle's fanfic is the greatest and I cannot wait to read more. I'm particularly happy with the title "Every DFaradog has his DFaraday". I will need to throw down a vote that's at least a placeholder within the next half hour or so, as I mentioned yesterday I'm going to be away all weekend. Going to Wembley with my brother to watch a big wrestling show, and there's a lot of other things going on around it. If I remember that the game exists while I'm out having fun, I'll probably try to check in but whether I post at all or not really depends on how sober I get.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 323
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Mega Man Mafia [Day 1]

Post by sprityo »

Long Con wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:03 am So, looking through sprityo's ISO, he's being ridiculously friendly, and really sticking to the schtick so far. I don't like it, it might be designed to disarm us and view him as a friend. Is that far-fetched?
sprityo wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:56 pm Friend sloonei, I want to believe in you, but im also having a hard time understanding how you go from defending yourself, to ISO walls, to text walls defending yourself again. The ISOs just cluttered my head trying to read through and I didnt necessarily see any congruent pattern/reason to them. But it looks like your hard work has paid off, your persistence on the truth has prevailed! It would appear though that the three voting you havent returned/wont return. I should see why theyre voting you, although i remember you saying yourself "nutella has provided why shes voting me" or something close to that. People are also talking about Eloh being suspicious but i cant recall anything shes said to be present really! Can someone just point to me exactly the post where Eloh is looking bad?
Just, this whole post... what the hell even is it? Read it through, and decide how much says absolutely nothing. And, for a single paragraph, it really jumps around in context, despite the confusing "But it looks like your hard work has paid off, your persistence on the truth has prevailed!" Like, is this a joke that I just am not getting?
sprityo wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:59 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:56 am
Sloonei wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:19 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:05 am
Sloonei wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:42 pm I assumed Mac was just doing his usual antagonistic thing with me at first but now he seems to be sincerely riding the "everything Sloonei does is bad" train, I assume because it worked in Greece. But here it's all just fart butter and I wouldn't care about it one bit if it wasn't directed at me.

I'd prefer not to spend the rest of the phase defending myself though. Haters can hate. I'm a player, and players play.
There are several other people suspicious of you. You have been suspicious. Fart butter is a better description of your play than mine.
I refer only to your suspicion as fart butter. I’m not sure what its origins are or even what the main points are. You’ve just been highlighting posts of mine and saying “bad” because that worked in Ancient Greece. Nutella substantiated her read. LC did as well, even though I think part of that is a misunderstanding. Colin is bad. Jack’s a wildcard. You’re jusr dragging suspicion out of everything I say and it’s exhausting to try to address that at every point.

I stopped my analysis because i’m in school now and I have work to do and should also probably go to sleep at some point.
Nutella and LC substantiated their reads?

How much substantiation does a day 1 case require to not be fart butter?

Let's talk about Colin more because I agree with you.
Correction! mac has agreed with sloonei about colin and also has voiced a suspicion of eloh. although he just hasnt changed his vote either. how odd :shrug2:
This one gives me suspicious feelings. I feel like he should be whistling innocently at the end.
sprityo wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:46 pm
Dom wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:42 pm k
i also don't like eloh this game rn
you'll be in agreement with others once youre caught up! :clap:
Uncomfortable push of the Elohcin wagon. I just don't like it.
sprityo wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:05 pm
Elohcin wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:23 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:54 am
Long Con wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:52 am So, what are we dealing with here? Closed setup, and we don't even know which roles are on the bad team.

So, what is the method of catching someone on Day 1? Ask questions and hope someone slips up?
Create a whirlwind of a thread by facilitating maximal activity. Ask questions, make comments, and hurl accusations at every opportunity. The thread needs to be a pressured and even stressful environment.

I ain’t got no time fo’ dat today so y’all get busy.
So in other words, "y'all get started and get the dirty work done and I will come back in here before the vote and make my assessment on which bandwagon I should jump on." Sounds bad to me. My first accusation is on YOU. Not only just this post. But, this post was given at12:54am. You then go on posting frequently until 3:08am. That is over 2 hours. And you have no time to ask questions, make comments, hurl accusations? There was no opportunity for that? Then you must have slept or something because you came back in the early pm posting exactly 9 hours later. At 1:48pm you talk about what you will do once you feel like actually playing the game. Again, you post frequently for 1 hour (1:48pm-2:42pm) not really saying anything. I do NOT like Jay in Mega-Man, I do not like him, Sam-I-Am.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

@Jack - I always post early on and often. I just don't often say much game related crap because I am too busy trying to keep up with the reading in the little bit of time I have to devote to mafia.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
out of 7 posts this must be the one! :yay: I will say it looks forced, yes. nothing about this seems to flow smoothly.

Too many words. That is how i would see it. It looks suspicious yes, but eloh has now dropped off the radar. Do you interpret that as intentional or not?
These reasons are so subjective and weak. And finishing with the leading question... just ugly. I'm done, and I'm voting sprityo. [VOTE: sprityo] aubergine

:haha:
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

long Con, do you have anything else to add or is this it?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

sprityo wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:37 am long Con, do you have anything else to add or is this it?
I feel like the same could be asked of your response to his comments. Looking at the poll results so far it seems LC forgot to actually cast a vote, but your reply kinda makes me want to fix that issue for him.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

His arguement is weak, simple as that. Anything prior up to me starting my Sloonei case, is lazy and as silly-nice as I could make it. My ultimate goal was to go see how long I could go, but things changed when the town was in sudden need of a push with Sloonei controlling the narrative (which look again, Nutella who agreed with me died).

I see long con grasping st straw and am really wondering if he actually means to lynch me based off my day 1 play
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

If anything, he wants me to talk, which I’d be happy to do. he doesn’t need whatever THAT is to do it.
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Re: Mega Man Mafia [Day 3]

Post by sprityo »

K-Ness wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:14 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:11 pm
K-Ness wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:53 pmConsidering the post was made after Luna was revealed, not at all. If you're cognizant enough to know you missed the day, you should at least be able to check who was lynched and the results there of. It sounds more like making a lame excuse for not being around and then trying to pepper it to make it seem more palatable.
I'm actually not sure what your conclusion is here? Are you saying that Sprit is suspicious for it, or not suspicious for it?
Suspicious. The lynch reveal was already posted, so it seemed like a hasty post was made to try to explain why he wasn't present. And it's okay to suspect me. It's all part of the game.
I don’t have anything to say to this other than I can read the lynch result at the top of my screen, but I opted to read from first unread so as to get the same experience as everyone else up until the lynch. Believe me or not, I don’t care :shrug:
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Quin wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:58 pm I think one of my yellows have replaced out but I can't remember who replaced them.
Hi Quin, nice to have you back!

Also your yellows are all in game technically.

I liked your rainbow list, talk to me more about your reds

Let’s start with chuck and jack I’ve got them both in my “to do later” pile. I also think bullseye a town lean? I should go see where you’re finding your reasoning for having him red
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

[mention]Epignosis[/mention] you have white on the pill instead of Dyslexicon
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Poll*
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Side note, I hope we can do something about soneji, wilgy, and DF. Either getting them to talk, replacing, or something. I know I typically put out an announcement after 48 hours no activity that the player can be replaced, but idk how Epi rolls :shrug:
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I'm going to throw my placeholder vote down on Sloonei because I'm still not convinced either way on him. A lot of his defence yesterday really boiled down to WIFOM. I'm going to make notes on my phone to check in tonight and tomorrow morning as well as maybe after the show, so if anything interesting happens I can change my mind. I mostly just want to not miss the vote at all.

[VOTE: Sloonei] aubergine
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Also I'm leaving now. You might not see me again until Night 4. Have fun!
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

That's as far as I got last night with looking at you, sprityo, and my vote is based on everything up until what I discussed. I am certainly willing to look at your contributions from that point on, you don't seem too concerned right now, and that is probably appropriate.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Compared to his timeless masterpiece of vampire fanfiction in Ancient Greece, which scholars still discuss in classroom settings, Kylemii's "Robot Masters High School" series is a disappointing step down, both intellectually and erotically. In his works, Kylemii often surrounds himself with complex and mysterious characters, such as the vampire he wants to kiss or the droid he wants to kiss. It's the kind of compelling narrative we've come to expect from one of the most distinguished fanfiction authors of our time, and yet it still falls a bit flat here. For instance, there's heavy foreshadowing that the presence of Sonic the Hedgehog will lead up to the appearance of Dr. Robotnik, who, let's face it, deserves to be in this story at least on some thematic level, cuz he likes robots and his name has "robot" in it and he's evil. Missed opportunity, or a slow burn towards a predictable twist? What sort of bond is Kylemii creating with his new friend r2-d2, what draws him to the droid? Is it simply physical, or is there some deeper, hidden emotional connection that has bridged the gap of biology and artificial life? Kylemii doesn't leave us with any easy answers here. Morality doesn't always play a huge role in Kylemii's fanfiction: he makes at least a nominal attempt at discerning the difference between the good and evil choices of his peers, but at the end of the day, Kylemii is simply looking to get his tongue inside a metal mouth receptor.

3 and a half stars
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 503
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Mega Man Mafia [Night 3]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:10 am Chapter 0: Strange Days at Robot Master High
it was lunch time at robot masters community college kylebot was sitting in his usual spot, in the corner, with his best friends Megatron and uh...... maybe R2D2 or something.

"man I can't believe lunabot from robot math class got reprogrammed by that old guy from back to the future to be evil, that's crazy" Kyle said, while sipping on some robot milk

"yeah but that's just how shit is sometimes, I've experienced such things before, leading the autobots, there's always some evil robot stuff happening" said megatron

"yeah, its fucked up. what kind of school is this?" asked Kyle

"It's a robot school, for robots" responded cybertron, in accordance with his normal programming

"neat, so how many other reprogrammed robots do you think there are, and how hard do you think it would be to kiss one?" Kylemii asked

"we'll, probably like 4 i guess? cus 5 is a nice number and also cus, in the context of this fanfiction canon it would be difficult to explain why doctor wiley wouldn't just like... use his robot beam to control everyone, maybe his batteries ran out or something? idk. also hey what was that last part?" megatron responded

"do you think it would be hard to kill one? i said kill, definitely kill" kyle clarified "i want to do murders, it would be weird to want to kiss a robot, who would want that? haha, gross."

"brrrreeeweeeep ;^)" said r2d2

";^)" said kylebot

"oh okay well we can definitely do that, the best way rn, i think is to probably check out each player in our roboclass and figure out which ones might have acted strangely around lunabot. since her teammates might have moved to try and save her, or some of them might have done the opposite and tried to throw her under the bus, in order to seem like they're not vampires" exposited inspector gadget "or some people might have just been weird about the Luna train in general, there's plenty of things to look for"

"alright, that sounds reasonable and scientific, so who should we look at first?" asked Kyle

"SKREEEEEeeeeebop!" announced R2D2 in excitemtn

"haha yea" responded Kyle
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Bullzeye wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:07 am I'm going to throw my placeholder vote down on Sloonei because I'm still not convinced either way on him. A lot of his defence yesterday really boiled down to WIFOM. I'm going to make notes on my phone to check in tonight and tomorrow morning as well as maybe after the show, so if anything interesting happens I can change my mind. I mostly just want to not miss the vote at all.

This guy was trying real hard to not vote Sloonei over Luna yesterday. I think he was scared of ending up on the wrong side of history :srsnod:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Marmot's still sketchier tho, on account of his offwagon sprityo vote that quickly turned into an on-wagon Luna vote.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Kylemii wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:40 am Author's Notes: Chapters 2-4
"i missed something in my first ctrl+f search thing, DFaraday, Dom, and Dr. Wilgy are all also mentioned in this post, here: http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 95#p484695 and are each called out to varying degrees in a list that seems mostly aimed at talking about low participation playerbots, it's still pretty inconclusive, but at least it's something"

"okay, but hey, if this is an author's note, then why is it still being framed as dialogue?" asked R2D2

"i don't know" said kyle, "how come you can talk now?" and then they kissed.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Bullzeye wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:17 am Kyle's fanfic is the greatest and I cannot wait to read more. I'm particularly happy with the title "Every DFaradog has his DFaraday". I will need to throw down a vote that's at least a placeholder within the next half hour or so, as I mentioned yesterday I'm going to be away all weekend. Going to Wembley with my brother to watch a big wrestling show, and there's a lot of other things going on around it. If I remember that the game exists while I'm out having fun, I'll probably try to check in but whether I post at all or not really depends on how sober I get.
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... ss#p440067
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Things are pretty slow rn so I’m really hoping we get some discussion going

Since it’s trending, does anyone oppose marmot lynch rn and why?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[VOTE: I am voting for Marmot cause he’s probably bad. Like worst excuse to turn away from Luna (and Sloonei?) by somehow painting Sloonei and Sprityo as teammates. Then switched to bus Luna iirc. Pretty dang sketch.] aubergine
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sprityo wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:56 am Epignosis you have white on the pill instead of Dyslexicon
Epignosis hates the mention tag because it messes with his chakras or something.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 300
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: Bullzeye] aubergineVote
OMGUS. Don’t like his vote, even if it is defined as a “placeholder”.

On an unrelated note, every post in every game is an effort to “control thr narrative”. We wouldn’t bother saying things otherwise. I get accused of that often and it’s always meaningless.

I have a busy weekend so I don’t know if I’ll really be an active participant today.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Dyslexicon »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:35 am
Bullzeye wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:07 am I'm going to throw my placeholder vote down on Sloonei because I'm still not convinced either way on him. A lot of his defence yesterday really boiled down to WIFOM. I'm going to make notes on my phone to check in tonight and tomorrow morning as well as maybe after the show, so if anything interesting happens I can change my mind. I mostly just want to not miss the vote at all.

This guy was trying real hard to not vote Sloonei over Luna yesterday. I think he was scared of ending up on the wrong side of history :srsnod:
This was my thought as well.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

[mention]Marmot[/mention] and [mention]Simon[/mention] - Many players have expressed interest in having you lynched. If you are town, it would be highly beneficial if you spoke up and helped solve the game. Please and thanks.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:40 am
Turnip Head wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:35 am

This was my thought as well.
Actually, looking back it's not that bad. But it was my first thought.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

[VOTE: Simon] aubergine

For the variation.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

To those who think Luna and I are partners, I’ll ask this: what was the mafia team’s strategy on Day 3? After buying ourselves an extra nightkill, we then conspired to make sure that one of our own was lynched? The only instance of a proposed counter-wagon that anyone seems to be acknowleding is my suggestion of sprityo late in the day, but this was only an off-hand response to Turnip Head raising a nova wagon instead. I was simply stating my preference.

I also ask you to look back at the development of my case on Luna and assess it in its entirety. Only if you think I am a valid suspect, that is. There’s no reason to spend time on these things if you don’t think I’m a good lynch today and your time will be better spent elsewhere.

Somebody with more time than me reallt should ISO luna for all of her mentions of and interactions with everybody else. Please and thanks.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sprityo wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:43 am If anything, he wants me to talk, which I’d be happy to do. he doesn’t need whatever THAT is to do it.
I didn't say I want you to talk.

I went over the rest of your ISO, and it's 97% based on accusing Sloonei because Mac was killed. It's disturbing in its singular focus, and it makes me suspect you more. It's like you mostly feel like you don't have to play the rest of the game, as long as you are spearheading a Sloonei lynch which is based entirely on Mac getting killed. The impression I get is that you killed Mac to frame Spoons, and you are trying to make sure it's sticks.

The other 3% of your posts are mostly very shallow. Some player analysis that doesn't even scratch the surface or commit you to any real opinion.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

And, to me, the major essential flaw in your theory is the assumption that Mac would go after Sloonei relentlessly until he was dead, Mac can change his mind, and I'm sure I've seen Mac make some very strong day one accusations that he later dismissed.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Spoon is town hero. An underappreciated treasure.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

:noble:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: Mega Man Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Sloonei »

Reiterating the main point of my sprityo suspicion:
sprityo wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:50 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:26 pm But for now I get the sense of a baddie making a concerted effort to spin a case against an established suspect (me). I do not get the sense that sprit has carefully considered my position in any of my posts. Instead it feels to me like he just seized onto a suspicion that already existed and is using that as his authority to suspect me.

Can anyone else see that, or am I just being too defenice here?
Here's the unlikely scenario:

Sloonei is town, he gets pursued by mac who is not someone to back down off his intuition. Sloonei isnt lynch, much to mac's dismay. then during the night, mac still paints him as someone bad, essentially a guarantee he's gonna try to lynch sloonei on day2. He even goes as far as to taunt sloonei to kill him. Mafia kills mac and waits for someone to attack sloonei.

------------------

so would mafia kill mac to blame sloonei? or would sloonei kill mac to take the pressure and focus off himself?
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:54 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:35 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:28 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:32 pm This is an even worse result than the Day 1 result.
You are so evil and villainous and it offends me that you survived day one.
Please move past this.
You are asking me to play the game in ignorance of all my intuition and instincts?

Just kill me. Dr Manhattan taking out Rorschach style.
Sloonei wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:27 am I can only think of myself, so I assumed Mac was killed to make me look bad.
This is part of a much longer post in which sprit responds to some previous accusations I had made. What I especially do not like in this post is his categorization of the hypothetical situation in which I would be town. He describes it as an " unlikely scenario", but the events he goes on to describe are A) not all that unusual and B) hardly involve me at all. My challenge to him was that he did not seem to be considering my side but was just pounding home an argument against me. This post only strengthened that feeling. His argument is about things going on around me, and he frames everything negatively against me. This is textbook tunneling. Given the context, in which I believed, and still believe, that I would have been a lynch priority for the mafia team, I take this to be more of a bad look than a good look for sprit.

I would like to hear more thoughts from him today. He has apparently held onto some of this suspicion despite Lunalee flipping scum. I don't recall him having much to say in other areas of the game.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: Mega Man Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Sloonei »

Taking a break from studying, so here's some luna analysis:
Lunalee wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:59 am
Infected_alien8_ wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:32 am
Sloonei wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:02 am
Infected_alien8_ wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:48 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:45 pm
Infected_alien8_ wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:51 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:06 pm

Hello. We have not played together. Tell me about yourself.
Pleased to meet you.

Umm, I'm a 20 year old guy who isn't very interesting.

Yourself?
I am an exceedingly interesting 26 year old male.

What’s your deal in the game of mafia?
Well consider my interest piqued!

What do you mean by 'deal''?
What's your playstyle? Where do you come from? How long have you been playing? What do you look for when you're playing?
I'm not really sure how to describe my playstyle. I tend to interrogate people a lot, and my intuition has often proven to be pretty strong.

I come from a community I've been a part of ever since I was 12 or so, I've grown up alongside the people there and got some close friends there

I've been playing forum mafia for about two and a half years

I read posts and listen to what my intuition tells me about them, so I don't really actively look for anything specific, I just let my reads come to me -but obviously ultimately I'm looking for scum, even if I'm scum myself I try to trick myself into genuinely looking for scum but I have a difficult time doing that. And of course I look for fun!

What about yourself?
Got any "intuition" reads yet?
Gentle prod of the alien. This tells me nothing much yet, but it exists.
Lunalee wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:19 pm Long Con's posts strike me weird. He apparently didn't read the rules or his role pm, and instead askes all game-mechanic questions in thread. Concerning the mafia recruitment aspect, he asks: It's still up for grabs?
Then posts a bunch of questions on how to approach this game: What are we dealing with here? How do we even mafia in this game?
Then asks, "have recruitment decisions been made?"
But then suddenly understands everything well enough to place a vote on speedchuck based on his game mechanic questions.

I don't view Long Con as being an ignorant player, which is why all his questions confuse me. Is he bad and trying to look like an ignorant townie? Or is he really that bad at reading the rules? I would be okay with voting Long Con today.
Her first real substantial post is critical of Long Con. Good look for LC.
Lunalee wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:21 pm Also, lynching speedchuck on day one is just straight up lazy. Come on people, we can do better than that.
Quin called her out for this right away. Good look for Quin, bad look for speedchuck, though that's tempered by the same thing I cautioned about earlier: luna and chuck are a married couple. It's not unreasonable for either of them to be eager to defend the other. That said, given what we now know about Luna's alignment, these sorts of posts deserve scrutiny.
Lunalee wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:35 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:30 pm
Lunalee wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:19 pm Long Con's posts strike me weird. He apparently didn't read the rules or his role pm, and instead askes all game-mechanic questions in thread. Concerning the mafia recruitment aspect, he asks: It's still up for grabs?
Then posts a bunch of questions on how to approach this game: What are we dealing with here? How do we even mafia in this game?
Then asks, "have recruitment decisions been made?"
But then suddenly understands everything well enough to place a vote on speedchuck based on his game mechanic questions.

I don't view Long Con as being an ignorant player, which is why all his questions confuse me. Is he bad and trying to look like an ignorant townie? Or is he really that bad at reading the rules? I would be okay with voting Long Con today.
I'm voting for Long Con in hopes that we can generate discussion about this post. This does reflect a pattern in Long Con's posts where he starts off in apparent ignorance of the game mechanics and then works his way up. It's possible he was just getting a feel for things and now he understands what was happening. Or something else. Let's talk about it.
Really? What games has he done this in, and was he town or mafia?
Excited for me to lend support to her LC case. Another good look for LC. If they're partners, this is some hard early distancing. I don't think it is, but I'm willing to hear arguments to the contrary if there are any.
Lunalee wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:23 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:28 pm Eloh thinks i’m good and bad at the same time
Sounds like a very townie mindset. Eloh I mean.
Lunalee wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:23 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:46 pm I like Luna's post about Long Con looking suss.
Hi Colin! I like you too.
A couple of posts about now-dead players. We don't know the alignments of Eloh, Jay, or Colin. But Eloh was Mega Man, who by all indications is not bad. Jay and Colin were both nightkilled, and to me Jay makes more sense as the scum kill. Colin has the markings of a vig kill, though that's just speculation.
Anyway, Luna disputes Jay's scum lean on Eloh, which I take to be a retroactively good look on DeceasedDeadyJay. Her response to Colin is innocuous and I hesitate to read too much into it. I could see it as a response to a teammate or a civilian.
Lunalee wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:35 pm
Quin wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:35 pm
Lunalee wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:21 pm Also, lynching speedchuck on day one is just straight up lazy. Come on people, we can do better than that.
Which day 1 votes would not be lazy? Bad point, Lunalee.
No, 48 hours is plenty of time to riddle out a reasonable lynch candidate without falling back on poor "well he's usually scum" fallacy.
Previously-alluded to good look for Quin. Like with LC, if these two are partners this is a fairly convincing distancing ploy early on. I find it even less likely here, given the defensiveness in this response. I also feel like it adds a bit of credibility to the theory that chuck & luna are partners in scum as well as partners in life. I can see this post as more than your standard defense.
Lunalee wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:32 am
Sloonei wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:30 am [VOTE: ColinIsCool] aubergine again. Because his posts don't offer anything strong to hold onto and if anyone's an opportunistic bad guy of those 5(!?) voters on me right now, it's him.

Holy shit 5 of you decided to vote for me? Get those off. Shameless emotional appeal incoming: I've been screaming for this game to start for a month. Don't lynch me on Day 1. Not to mention that I'm town.
Guys, Slooni might be town. He seems genuine.
I have no reason to comment on Luna's treatment of me (someone else can take that up if they want), but I'm highlighting this post because of what's missing from it: I voted for Colin. Luna then comes in to offer support of me. She makes no mention of Colin. Bad look for ColinIsDead.
Lunalee wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:32 pm
Lunalee wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:30 pm Wait, why the nova lynch?
OH. Wow, Nova's ISO is pretty empty. It doesn't look to great. I'd rather lynch him than Eloh, who's actually been trying to contribute.
This thing. This was where my suspicion of Luna was born. It's also a fairly good look for nova, though it should be noted that he'd at least be a decent candidate for a Day 1 bussing. This does not look like that, however, and I choose to read it as an opportunistic baddie trying to hop on a very easy bandwagon.
Lunalee wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:03 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:10 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:53 pm
Simon wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:38 am Jack, why did you vote coliniscool?
He appeared to be my most lynchable suspect at the time but I didn’t realize people were about to move/had just moved to Eloh. The perils of doing the dishes during EOD.
I'm in a similar boat. EOD was right around the time dinner was ready, and I didn't make it in time. I was surprised to see Eloh back on top, because last time I had glanced in, it seemed like most were accepting that Eloh was genuine, and moving on to Colin or nova.
What was the case on Colin? I didn't know he was a counter-wagon
This should have been a huge red flag. A few posts ago I highlighted how she supported me for my Colin case while ignoring Colin altogether. Now she's just finding out that Colin was Day 1 counterwagon. I'll take this as another slight negative against Colin, for whatever that's worth. If he was indeed bad, our task is much easier. We should not bank on it, but neither should we rule it out completely.
Lunalee wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:20 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:10 pm
Lunalee wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:03 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:10 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:53 pm
Simon wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:38 am Jack, why did you vote coliniscool?
He appeared to be my most lynchable suspect at the time but I didn’t realize people were about to move/had just moved to Eloh. The perils of doing the dishes during EOD.
I'm in a similar boat. EOD was right around the time dinner was ready, and I didn't make it in time. I was surprised to see Eloh back on top, because last time I had glanced in, it seemed like most were accepting that Eloh was genuine, and moving on to Colin or nova.
What was the case on Colin? I didn't know he was a counter-wagon
Colin essentially said Sloonei’s play here reminded him of his play in Greece, specifically the way Sloonei treated him when they were mafia partners.

This was not well received as comparisons to his Sloonei treated a mafia partner would necessitate Colin also being mafia in this game. Ergo, Colin’s case on Sloonei is fake. Ergo Colin is scum.
I saw that, but his point was that Sloonei was placing a vote and making up a reason for it. Would scum Colin be that stupid?
Fairly straightforward exchange with Jack. Doesn't tell me much, but at a glance it seems like a genuine conversation and not something rehearsed or touched with the sense of two teammates faking an interaction in the thread. Very slight town lean for Jack here.
Lunalee wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:55 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:39 am
Let’s just sort some shit.

Bullzeye - Bad vibes but he appears to be trying the correct townie amount to make things happen if that makes sense. I suspect this is a stylistic clash but it’s hard to tell having not played with him before. Slight townlean. Merits ISO.

ColinIsCool - Destroyed Night 1. 50% chance killed by the mafia. Suspected Sloonei in a way that gained him some flack so possible vig hit as well. (Dare I consider a sker on the Syndicate?) Slight scumlean but probably consensus town.

DFaraday - Null. Come on, DF.

Dom - Null. Come on, Dom.

DrWilgy - Null. Come on, Doc.

Infected_alien8_ - Bad vibes. Kinda ignored them cause he’s new to me. Scumlean. Merits ISO.

JaggedJimmyJay - Destroyed Night 1. 50% chance of being the mafia hit. Acting different from normal so there’s a chance he was a vig hit. Few players flat out said Jay was bad, though. Townread.

K-Ness - Need more. Slight townlean.

Kylemii - Null. Come on, Kyle.

Long Con - Feels right. I sense town effort, not scum agenda. Townread.

Lunalee - Her willingness to defend her hubby who is statistically unlikely to be her scum partner feels town motivated but I still need more from her. Townlean.

MacDougall - Initially felt very town for mindmeld and aggression but I’m wavering a bit. Townlean.

Marmot - Null. Come on, Marmot.

novaselinenever - Townlean. Votes poured in on him too quickly and his reaction seemed genuine.

nutella - Townlean. Very loose. A bit swingy but that’s Nutella sometimes.

Quin - Townread. It’s a secret why. :D

Simon - Null. Come on, Simon. Likely not w/w with Sloonei.

Sloonei - I’ve gone back and forth. Overall, there’s not much in the way of red flags but I consider myself pretty bad at reading Sloonei. I think I may have identified a scumSloonei tendency but I’m keeping it in my back pocket. Slight townlean.

speedchuck - Null. Hasn’t really said much besides naysaying some shit. Come on, Speed.

Soneji - Null. Come on, Soneji.

sprityo - Townlean. It’s a secret from everyone.

Turnip Head - Scumlean. I don’t see the town/neutral TH I’m used to seeing. For someone so excited about this game, he hasn’t been very present.

White - Null. Has this slot posted?

So I’d probably shoot an inactive if it were up to me.
Nice analysis Jack. I would bet there's at least one mafia among the low/lazy-posters. We should look into DFaraday, Dom, Dr. Wilgy, Alien, K-Ness, Kylemii, Marmot, Simon, Speedchuck, Soneji, and sprityo.

(ignoring White for now. they aren't even playing)

That is sort of a long list, but I think it's a good place to start. I'll add my own analyses later.
:suspish: Major player salad. I'm inclined to agree that these low-posters are likely to include a baddie or two, especially after reading this post.
Another good look from Jack, btw. She is piggybacking off his analysis.
Lunalee wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:50 am
Marmot wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:23 am
speedchuck wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:15 am @Marmot I ask you to give me a single read on a person. Or more if it pleases you.
And to answer this question, everyone is mafia until I have proven otherwise.
I don't like Marmot.
:ponder: Now this is something that I could see as distancing. It's small and innocuous, but it puts some unmistakable space between the two of them without really endangering anybody.
Lunalee wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:32 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:31 pm
Lunalee wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:25 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:18 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:59 pm
DFaraday wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:16 pm I know if I try to catch up from the beginning I'm never going to catch up, so I'm just coming in now and will go from here. Does anyone know why Day 2 might have been skipped?
My first guess would be that one of the roles of a dead player (Eloh, Jay, Colin) had a condition which would skip the following day phase upon their death, but I have no direct evidence of that. This is just the most common condition I've seen for skipped phases in my mafia experience.
Skipping a day phase is a mafia/anti-town power, yes?

So... either Mega-Man dying caused a bad guy's condition to trigger (way to rub salt in that wound), or Jay/Colin were townies that died and caused the bad guy to trigger (still sucks), OR one of Colin and Jay were somehow bad and their role let them hit us hard when they were vigged. I had a scum role once that would roleblock every townie in the game the night after I was killed. Something like that.

OOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Maybe some arrogant townie said COLIN IS DEFINITELY SCUM and had a one-shot power to trade a day phase for a free kill, sort of like a lynch controller but without the facadarce of votes and wasted day-phase time.

I've been ruminating.
Dang, that last option seems far-fetched, but if that happened, whoever did it deserves to get lynched.
Even if they were right?
no, not if they were right. but we have no way of knowing.
Good look for Dead Colin here. I called out Luna earlier (I think. Don't remember if I ever actually articulated this in a post) because this post set of posts didn't seem to consider the possibility that Colin was bad.

This post probably deserves a separate analysis. I want to present it here so it's not totally ignored, but I'm not going to uncover it right now, in the interest of time. I'm already spending more time here than I wanted to.
Lunalee wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:24 pm
K-Ness wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:14 pm I'm leaning on sloonei and Jack today. What's the reasoning behind the votes on Luna?
I've finally posted enough to start looking scummy. It happens every game.
I could go either way on K-ness based on both sides of the visible interaction here. Will have to take a closer look at him to determine what seems more likely.

Here she reiterates sprit's (bogus) case against me before lending her support of it. This was kind of the final nail in the coffin for my Luna suspicion. My tunnel vision on sprit has lead me to read him as bad, and this post doesn't totally dissuade me from that. It's not the emphatic support/piggybacking that she offered for Jack's analysis earlier. This is more tempered and cautious, and her support is not so clearly stated until later. It looks like she was trying to justify her vote for me through sprityo's argument without appearing to be connected with him.

Speedchuck calls attention to the issue and makes her state her position clearly. I take this as a good look for speedchuck, if sprityo is indeed bad. Luna is evidently trying to tiptoe her way onto the Sloonei bandwagon, but Chuck Man won't allow it.
Lunalee wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:52 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:36 pm
Bullzeye wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:54 pm
Lunalee wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:19 pm Analysis post part 1:
Bullzeye gives his reason for voting Quin. He dislikes Quin's questions, and even after Quin provides a valid response, Bullzeye responds with basically "I'm going to say your response looks fake because I'm so set on voting for you." Not the best look.
This is such a generic criticism that it could be applied to nearly every vote in nearly every game ever. The majority of votes happen because one person suspects another and that person's responses don't satisfy the accuser. What one person finds valid, another might not. I didn't find his explanation believable. :shrug:
Oh, hi! You. You are the one.

[VOTE: Bullzeye] aubergine
I was starting to feel bad for suspecting Bullzeye for a lame reason, but then you just jump in and back me up. Why?
Good look for Bullzeye. Maybe I should move my vote.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:21 am
nutella wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:12 am
Turnip Head wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:33 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:07 am
Turnip Head wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:45 pm Speedchuck you are pinging me in all the right places so far. It's unsettling
Can you talk more about this? I'm interested. It seems that you have some reads that goes against the grain. Are you committed to getting these players lynched? I don't see a lot of effort to convince others. I don't know your play style or anything, so this is more of an observation. I'm very much interested in hearing your thoughts about Speed and if your LC suspicion exist still.
It stems mostly from how speedchuck assembled his reads list.

It started here:
speedchuck wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:08 pm Bullzeye
DFaraday
Dom
DrWilgy
Infected_alien8_
JackofHearts2005
K-Ness

Kylemii
Long Con
Lunalee
Marmot
novaselinenever
nutella
Quin
Simon
Sloonei
speedchuck
Soneji
sprityo
Turnip Head
White

Working on a list.
So he starts with only some town reads, which is like, okay, some people process their thoughts like that. No yellow or orange reads yet which means that there was nothing pressing on his mind about bad guys yet.

Twenty minutes later, it looks like this:
speedchuck wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:27 pm Bullzeye
DFaraday
Dom
DrWilgy
Infected_alien8_
JackofHearts2005
K-Ness

Kylemii
Long Con
Lunalee
Marmot
novaselinenever
nutella
Quin
Simon
Sloonei
speedchuck
Soneji
sprityo
Turnip Head
White

Updated list.
Only two more civ reads given out, for Kyle and sprityo. But sprityo is colored a brighter shade of green, and he revises his coloring of JackofHearts2005 to match the sprityo color. Looking back at the context of the thread, Jack and sprityo were the two players that speedchuck was currently interacting with in between his first list and his second one.

Keeping all this in mind, all other names are colored either the yellow or the orange color and it looks slightly haphazard. Simon stands alone with his own shade of yellow on Speedchuck's list, this gives an unearned sense of depth to the list imo, as if Speed has thoughts about Simon that he's not sharing, which feels disingenuous because Simon's not exactly lighting up the thread with posts. It feels like a fake read.

His read on Luna feels a little fake here too, yellow. Speed and Luna are married iirc and they usually have some interaction with each other, if he had her as yellow I'd expect some heavier thoughts about it, but he's mostly avoided the topic of Luna, as you can see here.

speedchuck wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:25 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:00 pm Hot Take ™: At least two of the following are bad: Jack, Sloonei, Quin, Luna, Speed.
I mean, yeah prolly. Why is this a thing?
Chuck sounds kinda scared of nutella here :shifty: Why did he want to comment on this? It feels like he was provoked by this post yet is trying to downplay his reaction to it.

speedchuck wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:05 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:40 pm ok so I see sprityo vs sloonei as town on town. I think sprit is reading too much into sloonei's perspective. It makes sense to me that Sloonei would be cognizant of his own position and gameplay, and what might be happening in relation to himself. The fact that Sloonei brought it up in the thread makes me less likely to suspect him, while it seems to have made sprit more likely to suspect him, so we diverge there.

I also disagree with Jackofhearts2005's read of speed. I think speed is tapped into the pulse of the thread, but I think he's doing so from a baddie angle. I don't like the progression of his reads list, and if I can figure out how to articulate why, I will do so.
I haven't really tried to justify my reads until asked. If you want clarification or if you do have questions to articulate, let me know. I won't defend myself, but I will be happy explain anything you find confusing or weird. If you want.

I'd like to know how your Sprityo read progressed, though. :ponder: Please.
"I won't defend myself" sounds like a buzz phrase that Speedchuck is trying to knock off his Bad Bot Bingo board.
hmmm this is good analysis. I especially like your thoughts on his weird multi-step rainbow construction, because that did seem a little odd but I didn't really know what to do with it. But yeah starting with some town POE and then throwing on the yellows and oranges like that... could be fake.
Of all things to comment on about this analysis. I didn't know the way a rainbow list was created could be alignment-indicative
Goes out of her way to defend speedchuck again. Bad look for him, but... then there's my previous point. I'm not sure what to do with chuck and sprit right now, but I could see either one as being partnered with luna.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:09 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:06 pm
Lunalee wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:04 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:42 am
Lunalee wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:21 am
nutella wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:12 am
Turnip Head wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:33 am

It stems mostly from how speedchuck assembled his reads list.

It started here:
So he starts with only some town reads, which is like, okay, some people process their thoughts like that. No yellow or orange reads yet which means that there was nothing pressing on his mind about bad guys yet.

Twenty minutes later, it looks like this:
Only two more civ reads given out, for Kyle and sprityo. But sprityo is colored a brighter shade of green, and he revises his coloring of JackofHearts2005 to match the sprityo color. Looking back at the context of the thread, Jack and sprityo were the two players that speedchuck was currently interacting with in between his first list and his second one.

Keeping all this in mind, all other names are colored either the yellow or the orange color and it looks slightly haphazard. Simon stands alone with his own shade of yellow on Speedchuck's list, this gives an unearned sense of depth to the list imo, as if Speed has thoughts about Simon that he's not sharing, which feels disingenuous because Simon's not exactly lighting up the thread with posts. It feels like a fake read.

His read on Luna feels a little fake here too, yellow. Speed and Luna are married iirc and they usually have some interaction with each other, if he had her as yellow I'd expect some heavier thoughts about it, but he's mostly avoided the topic of Luna, as you can see here.

Chuck sounds kinda scared of nutella here :shifty: Why did he want to comment on this? It feels like he was provoked by this post yet is trying to downplay his reaction to it.

"I won't defend myself" sounds like a buzz phrase that Speedchuck is trying to knock off his Bad Bot Bingo board.
hmmm this is good analysis. I especially like your thoughts on his weird multi-step rainbow construction, because that did seem a little odd but I didn't really know what to do with it. But yeah starting with some town POE and then throwing on the yellows and oranges like that... could be fake.
Of all things to comment on about this analysis. I didn't know the way a rainbow list was created could be alignment-indicative
So you disagree? You don't think it's odd that he didn't start with any scum reads?
Not really, no. Most people don't post unfinished rainbows like that, so you don't know which way they started them. If speed were scum, he probably would have been more careful with creating the list and would not have posted it until it was done.
Okay, fair. What do you think of the placement of Simon specifically?
I don't know. I feel like everyone in the game is hesitant to go after Simon because he's younger, and they want to give him a chance to play. Perhaps that's why Speed wasn't sure how to place him, and he ended up in "not-acting-town-but-don't-want-to-go-after-him-orange"
Big ole shrug when pressed for a Simon read. Bad look for him.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:37 pm
speedchuck wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:31 pm IF Luna is scum, she's using a technique I use when I'm scum. You'll often find me taking the townie with the most suspicion on them and defending them to the death. If that's what Luna is doing to me, that could be a bad sign.

As an addendum, I probably read Luna worse than everyone else on this site BECAUSE I know her in person. Look at my track record. It's disgusting.

@Lunalee Why are you so certain about me being not-scum?
I'm not completely certain. You're posts feel townie to me, and I really want to think we're on the same team here.
:ponder: Gun to my head, this is a good look for Chuck. I'm open to other interpretations though.

After that there are a couple posts where Kyle kind of grills her and I take those as good looks for Kyle.

I agree with the people who've said Marmot and Simon look bad in relation to Luna, but there's only a single post for each.

I came out of this feeling slightly better than I did about speedchuck going in. I'd probably be willing to put him in the lowest tier of town reads now.

Long Con and Quin both come out looking good for their interactions here. Jack has two small points in his favor and nothing more. The way in which Luna went after nova looks like a baddie who smells blood in the water. Good look for nova. Bullzeye had a few small points in his favor and I should change my vote off of him, though I kind of want him to see that it's there and respond to my concerns. The other suspects don't need my vote right now anyway.

I maintain that sprityo looks bad, though I can't say there's anything definitive here. Just one small point about which I had previously passed judgment.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I forgot to mention that implicit in my town lean on Bullzeye in there is also a town lean on Dizzy. But Dizzy was a strong town read going in, so I neglected to bring it up.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Good thoughts Sloon. Some I agree with, some I don't.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

It's all a clever ruse, me and sloon are both baddies just like me and dunya during pokemon mafia

:haha:

Now all we have to do is kill JJJ the night he replaces in
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Long Con wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:00 pm And, to me, the major essential flaw in your theory is the assumption that Mac would go after Sloonei relentlessly until he was dead, Mac can change his mind, and I'm sure I've seen Mac make some very strong day one accusations that he later dismissed.
Im aware mac is a human and can change his mind. I've seen it too when MP sided with me to have mac think i was (probably) town in whatever heist that was recently.

i dont however think he would do a 180 overnight. he has his suspicions of sloonei specifically, up until he died
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Long Con wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:00 pm And, to me, the major essential flaw in your theory is the assumption that Mac would go after Sloonei relentlessly until he was dead, Mac can change his mind, and I'm sure I've seen Mac make some very strong day one accusations that he later dismissed.
Im aware mac is a human and can change his mind. I've seen it too when MP sided with me to have mac think i was (probably) town in whatever heist that was recently.

i dont however think he would do a 180 overnight. he has his suspicions of sloonei specifically, up until he died
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:23 pm Good thoughts Sloon. Some I agree with, some I don't.
Which ones go in the "don't" category?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:23 pm Good thoughts Sloon. Some I agree with, some I don't.
admittedly, I like it too. it's decent enough. Maybe you're not bad sloon. Just Maybe. MAYBE you made a careless post and I took it the wrong way. :shrug2:
Banners:
ImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 414

Post by speedchuck »

I wasn't suspecting him before, but every time sprityo posts the laugh emoji I am hearing evil cackling.

Like his response to LC is so bad. Even if LCs case wasn't that good
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Thanks guys, now tell me which parts you do and do not like. All of that analysis is for nothing if we don't talk about it.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Bullseye is like "the defense of sloonei is jus wifom, "and it's like yeah. So we're the accusations
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I hate phone posting, but I'm too sick to sit at my desk.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dr. Wilgy is obviously a fake name for Dr. Wily btw
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”