Jackofhearts2005
No votes
juliets
15%
Michelle
8%
Quin
No votes
I'm running out of villains to name here (Host/Mod/Dead/NP)
62%

Total votes: 13
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 239

Re: Girl Genius (Day 4)

Post by Epignosis »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:28 am Sprit's ISO is even thinner. And they replaced in to fill a void. >_>

Nobody is talking about him or Michelle either. If scum is lurky lurkers I'm going to be annoyed cause that's boring.
:why:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:30 am Still prefer Creature or maybe Drag. I don't think the defeatist reaction when game picks up and people replaces in is town.
My heart would not be broken over a Creature lynch.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:04 pm Sabie looks bad but not as bad as Creature.

Honestly, Tony’s bucket thing looks pretty bad. Seems like the kinda thing I’d come up with to justify stupid reads.

“I arbitrarily guessed there are +1 scum in this arbitrary bucket. Therefore *bad vote*”
My heart would not be broken over a Tony lynch.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 308
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:25 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:47 am One bucket is LC and the people on LC. One bucket is the scummy players who have contributed a lot to the game and have interactions that are prohibitive to all three being scum. One bucket is the skaters. Between those three buckets are the eight players I think are most likely to be scum. On a rough probability scale the other 6 sum to over 50 percent likelihood of scum so I threw that in as the fourth group.
So by deduction I should be in "the scummy players who have contributed a lot", but nowhere in your ISO do I find any reference to you scum reading or sussing Sloonmeister, and you have not expressed a scum read on me either. You also have a direct comparison to Dizzy.01. So what's scummy about me?
We can’t lynch you today so I’m not going through the details. Also you are in that bucket you can tell cause I typed them out.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:19 pm Cool, I just overlooked a whole Indy role. So we are 6 scum left in the game. Scum the lot of you
My guess is Othar is town friendly? Am I missing another one?
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 294

Post by Dyslexicon »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:54 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:28 am Sprit's ISO is even thinner. And they replaced in to fill a void. >_>

Nobody is talking about him or Michelle either. If scum is lurky lurkers I'm going to be annoyed cause that's boring.
Oh right, we did talk about Michelle. But since I had already forgotten it doesn't count =p But I guess she has had more focus than both Sabie and Sprit.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:04 pm Sabie looks bad but not as bad as Creature.

Honestly, Tony’s bucket thing looks pretty bad. Seems like the kinda thing I’d come up with to justify stupid reads.

“I arbitrarily guessed there are +1 scum in this arbitrary bucket. Therefore *bad vote*”
The bad votes I could justify with it are Creature and Drago and I think it’s clear where I stand on at least a creature lynch. Though I might have gotten the idea from something you’ve done as scum because I’ve seen you do it before.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:14 pmWe can’t lynch you today so I’m not going through the details. Also you are in that bucket you can tell cause I typed them out.
I would like you to explain it anyway, cause it seems to come out of nowhere to me.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:15 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:19 pm Cool, I just overlooked a whole Indy role. So we are 6 scum left in the game. Scum the lot of you
I think you are right. But still town numbers are lower than I thought
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:15 pm
:suspish: I think Othar probably has his own agenda that is outside the concerns of Civvie/baddie. Being unkillable is a huge offset to balance something equally crazy.

I also want to mention that it's possible that nutella recruited four people on night 1. Isn't it?
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:48 pmThe Other

Have BTSC. Win the game when they eliminate Wulfenbach Empire, Martellus and Zola, and outnumber Mechanicsburg.

Lucrezia Mongfish

Agatha’s mother. Lucrezia has developed a technology called Slaver Wasps, mechanical wasps that can infect a player and make them a slave to Lucrezia, forever.

[Hive Engine]: Once per night, Lucrezia can place a Hive Engine next to a player, which will release Slaver Wasps in their vicinity. Anyone who targets that player with an ability during that night will be converted to Lucrezia’s faction. They will keep their role abilities, except for kills.

No more than 4 players can be converted for the duration of the game.

This ability fails on mafia and independents. It also fails on sparks, unless…
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
It is a high failure probability though. And it wouldn't take out any mafia, so our scum numbers would be the same. It would be like a faction of Civs who are separate Civs.

Also very unlikely that she recruited anyone.
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 91

Post by timmer »

High failure probability unless there was a very scummy seeming player on day 1? If someone really stood out it is genuinely possible that a significant handful of civs targeted them. The saving grace for me is that I don't really think anyone fit that description?
My siggie.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I don't know if speculating about possible converts is the most useful right now while we do know there are at least 4 mafia and 1 SK in the game still.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Well I kind of feel like the baddie team may have exposed themselves, here. If creature flips bad I think we could blow this game open
My siggie.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

timmer wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:24 pm Well I kind of feel like the baddie team may have exposed themselves, here. If creature flips bad I think we could blow this game open
Tell me about that future.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Because drag and owner are clearly buds with creature.
My siggie.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 80
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:18 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:54 pm

Oh right, we did talk about Michelle. But since I had already forgotten it doesn't count =p But I guess she has had more focus than both Sabie and Sprit.
Present, better late than never. Busy irl
Going to answer asap at the questions i have
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

timmer wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:36 pm Because drag and owner are clearly buds with creature.
I don’t think so.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:46 pm
timmer wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:36 pm Because drag and owner are clearly buds with creature.
I don’t think so.
How not?
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

I just iso'd owners mentions of creature , he was very wishy washy day 0 and then has been supportive of him ever since. It's pretty clear to me.
My siggie.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

timmer wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:49 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:46 pm
I don’t think so.
How not?
All three of them are voting for LC. That never happens if they’re all scum.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:57 pm D3 stuff
juliets wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:35 pm Well dang, I just looked again - we lynched nutella not Luna.
Lol. Maybe juliets is town or at least not mafia, think mafia would be aware of who's lynched and not
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:05 pm :ponder: :ponder: :ponder:

Imma bus you anyway. :nicenod:
This to Luna I don't like considering she flipped Indy
Michelle wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:37 pm Hi again everyone ^^

Was Luna red checked indeed?
I liked few of her posts like not coming from scum mindset
Also don't like this. "Red checked? I like her posts." What did you like about them?
She interacted with me questioning my read about timmer and i liked her oppinion after she said she read his iso. Maybe she just pocketed me, now i can see it after her flip.
I thought scum would be more aggresive and in a way i was right because she didn't flip wolf even if she was scum.
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:48 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:22 amEverybody more or less assumed that. Michelle arguing it with Luna showing up as an independent (and not a mafia member) means that Michelle was theoretically cool having the lynch land on a teammate.

That didn't happen, but Michelle was open to it.

I like that. Good stuff.
Wasn't the Luna lynch pretty set though? I don't really see how this is clearing for Michelle in any case. I found assuming red check but liking Luna's posts kind of weird, but I don't know how it would make sense for any alignment. Maybe @Michelle can comment on it herself?
I think my post above is an answer at this too.

timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Owner is neutral to slight town on drag, with the twitchy fact that when he does speculate about a potential bad drag, it is in a dual thought, as in maybe Dom AND drag are bad, which would allow him to show he suspected drag but vote for Dom, theoretically.

And the votes being no way a team would do it are exactly why I'm wondering if it's exactly that
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

@Tony, so if creature gets lynched and is bad, you are telling me that you would rule out owner and drag as potential teammates?
My siggie.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:20 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:14 pmWe can’t lynch you today so I’m not going through the details. Also you are in that bucket you can tell cause I typed them out.
I would like you to explain it anyway, cause it seems to come out of nowhere to me.
Tony, you're not going to comment on this?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

timmer wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:58 pm Owner is neutral to slight town on drag, with the twitchy fact that when he does speculate about a potential bad drag, it is in a dual thought, as in maybe Dom AND drag are bad, which would allow him to show he suspected drag but vote for Dom, theoretically.

And the votes being no way a team would do it are exactly why I'm wondering if it's exactly that
From what I know of Owner I'm guessing she's town this game for what its worth. But I do wish she'd post more right now..
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

What if I did this

[VOTE: Tony] aubergine
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:05 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:20 pm
Tony, you're not going to comment on this?
I am working I cannot explain this in 30 seconds of typing or less furthermore I don’t feel the need to explain the equivalent of a low yellow rainbow read.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:07 pm What if I did this

oh no
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:14 pmI am working I cannot explain this in 30 seconds of typing or less furthermore I don’t feel the need to explain the equivalent of a low yellow rainbow read.
Ok fair, I didn't know you were at work
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:15 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:07 pm What if I did this

oh no
Oh yes :nicenod:
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: Girl Genius (Day 2)

Post by juliets »

Long Con wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:56 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:23 am Sabie has 6 posts in the entire game.
sabie12 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:59 am I apologize I dont have much service where I am on vacation.

The case on Lunalee makes sense and I could also see nutella being bad. They both are notoriously difficult to read at times. Lunas response to the suspicion on her was that she is busy and had a lot going on and messed up which is perhaps possible. Nutella response is to get really defensive.

In looking at Luna she originally seemed to be defending rej but then last second votes him openly admitting she just randomly voted because she thought he maybe had one sketchy post which she sort of wasn't really suspicious of initially. Ehhhh It's not a good look even if she is busy.

Nutella has been wrong on a lot of her reads so far but it is in her nature to kinda move around with the flow of the thread. I'm not sold on her being town as of yet but I feel the Luna case is more compelling.

[VOTE: Lunalee] aubergine
This post is pretty much the only one with content. Pink is kind of sketchy though, cause this was D2 and I think only me and Rej had flipped at that point. So "a lot of her reads" seems like saying more reads, but only two had flipped.
That is a delicious find, I think sabie might have given away too much by saying that. She's bad, and she knows exactly how many reads nutella has been wrong about, with or without flips. Furthermore, when we lynch sabie and she's bad, it might even give us more insight through re-reading nutella's early reads. Maybe Civ points to those she suspected? That could be going too far though; sabie is capable of misdirecting us to believe nutella had wrong reads, when they were right. I'm using way too many napklns
Somehow I missed the implication in Dizzy's post until LC pointed it out here. It does sound like a slip. I need to find that post of nutella's about all the reads she had to make sure of the timing, i.e., had she had a number of reads by the time sable said this.

Right now I'm sticking with Creature but if this thing with what sable says pans out I wouldn't mind seeing her lynched if thats the way it comes out.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

i am going to sheep Jack in his read for Creature.

Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Creature »

Oh phew, thought I missed the deadline
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

If they sound clearly buddies with me, then they clearly aren't lol
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Do you really think scum prefer to sheep each other rather than sheep wrong town and then blame them?
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Creature, you sticking with that long con case? What's your play?
My siggie.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Michelle wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:35 pm [quote=Jackofhearts2005 post_id=550381 time=<a href="tel:1565107445">1565107445</a> user_id=541]
Sabie looks bad but not as bad as Creature.

i am going to sheep Jack in his read for Creature.
[/quote]
Creature wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:40 pm Do you really think scum prefer to sheep each other rather than sheep wrong town and then blame them?
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

I think the more people tell me what scum never do, the more I think I'm onto something, lol. Fwiw I was on a baddie team years ago that consistently voted together and it worked well exactly for this reason.
My siggie.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

timmer wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:41 pm Creature, you sticking with that long con case? What's your play?
Nah, I could do sabie12
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

If this was a normal mafia game, I would probably stick to the Long Con push.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

timmer wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:43 pm I think the more people tell me what scum never do, the more I think I'm onto something, lol. Fwiw I was on a baddie team years ago that consistently voted together and it worked well exactly for this reason.
There are groups where I could see this be a valid strategy. Not Owner/Drago/Creature.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Creature wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:44 pm If this was a normal mafia game, I would probably stick to the Long Con push.
What is not normal about this?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 325
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:36 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:30 pm At least Tony probably not wolfin with Dom.
Raisins?
Teeing him up early this day phase.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:46 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:44 pm If this was a normal mafia game, I would probably stick to the Long Con push.
No multiquotes, can't highlight a single part of the post rather than the entire post at once, roles are practically useless when we can't infodump anything, also lolmultiball.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

which makes me lazy enough to drop my Long Con case.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

So nutella summarized all her reads on Day, July 27th and 12:10 pm and she had 8 or 9 reads at that time. She may have had more after that but it at least shows she had a number of reads on different people who had not flipped by the time sabie made her statement. So, Imo, that does not look good for sabie.

Creature still looks bad to me though. More than one of us has noticed his behavior as scum over several games and it matches his behavior in this game.

Which looks worse though? If anyone has thoughts on that who hasn't commented please speak up.

[mention]Michelle[/mention] I may have missed it but why sheep Jack? What appeals to you about the Creature case? What do you think about sabie?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

juliets wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:49 pm More than one of us has noticed his behavior as scum over several games and it matches his behavior in this game.
Fun fact: This has been said in almost every game I've been town.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Creature wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:48 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:46 pm
No multiquotes, can't highlight a single part of the post rather than the entire post at once, roles are practically useless when we can't infodump anything, also lolmultiball.
I mean, you can just color part of posts to highlight. Also pretty sure people sheeped Epi's read on Luna to get a scum lynch on her. But ok. Can you sum up what the LC case was again, was it more than the RIP post?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 325
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:20 pm

The bad votes I could justify with it are Creature and Drago and I think it’s clear where I stand on at least a creature lynch. Though I might have gotten the idea from something you’ve done as scum because I’ve seen you do it before.
The idea to do a thing as scum that you had seen me do as scum? :smoky:
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:51 pm I mean, you can just color part of posts to highlight.
It's hard and takes unnecessary space.

Not compatible with rapid posting.

Return to “Previous Jobs”