Total votes: 19
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 1019
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 6]

Post by juliets »

[mention]Master Radishes[/mention] and [mention]Hyena[/mention] if you believe iaafr to be town do you believe Dom to be scum? Seems like you would have to.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Oh I should have asked [mention]MacDougall[/mention] too, Mac please read my previous post ^.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 803
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Whatever. I’m cutting the bits were Eva and Pawn nitpick my list cause it’s not important beyond the idea that they were. Plus, I was taking shots from Radishes for unrelated shit.

https://imgur.com/a/XVbv7uf

112 doesn’t actually believe this and couldn’t back up the opinion at the time. I think he had “thinks Jack can be lynched” disease. Very common among wolves. Very sad. :noble:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 803
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

She. They. Whatever the correct pronoun is. I don’t mean to use the wrong one.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 596

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:35 pm No one is actually responding to that. They are just going with their previously held beliefs.

Listen, this lynch really shakes my belief that Epi is bad. If I am wrong about iaafr, then I truly have a hard time finding Epi civilian, but at least I'm trying to reassess the situation given new information.
I fail to see how iaafr being a civilian indicates that I am not.

Would that you might instead lean firmly on the other evidence that points to me not being on this team.

Consider Day 1. There is no way I would allow my Godfather to get lynched Day 1. No way. I would have done some shit to draw votes (and I had gained as many as five at one point) to ensure my lynch and make Dragomir look like the counter lynch candidate, thus buying him time (and yelling at him in BTSC for not showing up) before I let him go Day 1.

There's more, but I won't burden you with details unless I have to. The way Evenstar interacted with me should clear my name. Just my perspective.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:40 pm I'm curious what Lady LambdaDelta 's play was regarding nutella. I assumed she had role info or something. But clearly not.
Indeed.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:18 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:40 pm I'm curious what Lady LambdaDelta 's play was regarding nutella. I assumed she had role info or something. But clearly not.
Indeed.
This is another place I would look for scum today.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I think I'm convinced iaafr is bad.

It's illegal to claim a role. It isn't illegal someone to speculate about the role someone else had.

Evenstar could check roles. If she checked nutella Night 1, she could undermine (or try to undermine) the interrogation I made against iaafr regarding his failure to vote someone Day 1 at a critical juncture.

At no point did iaafr question Evenstar's treatment of him. iaafr accepted it and hell, even embraced it, if memory serves.

nutella was not present to bury him.

[VOTE: iaafr] aubergine
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

And frankly, the explanation that iaafr was trying to hide his double vote power by not voting is anti-civilian and complete horse shit.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 317
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Some good discussion today, but notably missing was [mention]Lady LambdaDelta[/mention] . [VOTE: LLD] aubergine Where are you?
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 277

Post by Dom »

Hyena wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:03 pm
Dom wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:56 pm Hyena-- you are willfully misconsruing the point of that post.
I didn't read the entire interaction. Sorry about that. ;-;
Do you do that often?
Comment on things you don't read?
Or do you just hope people don't call you out for it?
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:14 pm
Dom wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:56 pm
Hyena wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:53 pm
Dom wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:49 pm Mac acting like he has such a good record.

He hasn't voted for anyone who has flipped bad besides Eva.
I have voted for Dragomir AND Elephant AND Eva. Does that mean I have a good record? Like, what constitutes having a good voting record and how is it AI on its own? Nutella helped mislynched THREE townies, as Eva would put it, while you and others were gone in a different thread. Is her voting record better than Mac's?
Nutella wasn't boasting about how right she was about everything.
I made one semi jokey post.
Just one?
Bruh.
You've hardly supatowned this game. You haven't earned that.
Epignosis wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:16 pm
Dom wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:35 pm No one is actually responding to that. They are just going with their previously held beliefs.

Listen, this lynch really shakes my belief that Epi is bad. If I am wrong about iaafr, then I truly have a hard time finding Epi civilian, but at least I'm trying to reassess the situation given new information.
I fail to see how iaafr being a civilian indicates that I am not.

Would that you might instead lean firmly on the other evidence that points to me not being on this team.

Consider Day 1. There is no way I would allow my Godfather to get lynched Day 1. No way. I would have done some shit to draw votes (and I had gained as many as five at one point) to ensure my lynch and make Dragomir look like the counter lynch candidate, thus buying him time (and yelling at him in BTSC for not showing up) before I let him go Day 1.

There's more, but I won't burden you with details unless I have to. The way Evenstar interacted with me should clear my name. Just my perspective.
I think there's an argument to be made that you could be aligned with Eva-- but not iaafr and certainly not both.
Epignosis wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:55 pm I think I'm convinced iaafr is bad.

It's illegal to claim a role. It isn't illegal someone to speculate about the role someone else had.

Evenstar could check roles. If she checked nutella Night 1, she could undermine (or try to undermine) the interrogation I made against iaafr regarding his failure to vote someone Day 1 at a critical juncture.

At no point did iaafr question Evenstar's treatment of him. iaafr accepted it and hell, even embraced it, if memory serves.

nutella was not present to bury him.

[VOTE: iaafr] aubergine
If anyone would like to actually engage with a point I've been making since Day 3, please, I welcome it.
Long Con wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:35 pm Some good discussion today, but notably missing was @Lady LambdaDelta . [VOTE: LLD] aubergine Where are you?
Yo-- you gonna actually engage in the game or just call out someone you saw someone else suspect?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Long Con wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:35 pm Some good discussion today, but notably missing was @Lady LambdaDelta . [VOTE: LLD] aubergine Where are you?
Just read through Lexi's posts yesterday and I had a thought. Does scum Lexi rage against nutella for the length of time she did if Eva checked nutella and Lexi knew she was town? Lexi even said she would give herself up for lynch today if nutella flipped town.

I don't know her game well enough to know if she would pull something like this to make people think the thought I just expressed. I guess one option is she knew nutella would never get lynched so she felt safe doing that, then a 3p came around and kills nut in the night exposing Lexi. Anyone have any thoughts about this?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dom wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:03 pm If anyone would like to actually engage with a point I've been making since Day 3, please, I welcome it.
Dom which point are you talking about?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

The fact that iaafr did nto remotely think about the claim Eva made about him.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dom wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:24 pm The fact that iaafr did nto remotely think about the claim Eva made about him.
The fact that he evidently hid behind Eva's claim is certainly not in his favor.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

It's just like... I bring that up and people go "but he seems civ" and then say "I don't care who you don't think SEEMS like a teammate"

pick one hoes
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I gave iaafr credit for the rapid-fire posting, but no. That's easy to do when you never take a stance on anything. Post literally every possibility in the book, and look like you're doing work. It's noteworthy Evenstar never called iaafr out on this, yet I was berated multiple times for comparing people's Day 1 posts with Dragomir's.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dom wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:03 pmIf anyone would like to actually engage with a point I've been making since Day 3, please, I welcome it.
It's a good point that iaafr didn't question Eva's doublevoter claim. I think he said that he was happy to have the suspicion off him, so he went with it.

If he were Civ, and believed she was Civ and just guessed wrong... I don't think it's that big of a deal.
Yo-- you gonna actually engage in the game or just call out someone you saw someone else suspect?
I saw myself call her out 21 hours ago. Is that who I'm copying?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:11 pm I gave iaafr credit for the rapid-fire posting, but no. That's easy to do when you never take a stance on anything. Post literally every possibility in the book, and look like you're doing work. It's noteworthy Evenstar never called iaafr out on this, yet I was berated multiple times for comparing people's Day 1 posts with Dragomir's.
Are those things compatibly comparable?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:19 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:11 pm I gave iaafr credit for the rapid-fire posting, but no. That's easy to do when you never take a stance on anything. Post literally every possibility in the book, and look like you're doing work. It's noteworthy Evenstar never called iaafr out on this, yet I was berated multiple times for comparing people's Day 1 posts with Dragomir's.
Can you rephrase? I don't know what you're asking.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Dom wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:49 pm And if you were Eva's team, what a safe place to vote yesterday.

Mac, you're not a huge scum read for me, but cool it
Mac drives a super lifted truck probably
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:22 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:19 pm
Can you rephrase? I don't know what you're asking.
It just would make more sense to me Evenstar berated you for something similar to iaafr's actions. Then her avoiding him, in that light, would be "noteworthy".
sprityo
The Turncoat

Re: I am the Elephant.

Post by sprityo »

Hyena wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:58 pm Also...
Elephant wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:19 pm
Elephant wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:31 am
juliets wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:23 am @Elephant one thing about vanity that seems to point to him being town is he wouldn't self-pres. Do you think that was a ploy to get people to move off of him?
I have a feeling that vanity knew he didn't need to self-preserve, but I don't yet know if I'm allowed to explain it. Please have patience.
I noticed earlier that nutella has voted on all the lynches, including the two lynches that are tied. We have always assumed that these lynches were randomly decided, but there is no evidence for it. If nutella is the Doublevoter, then both ties would have been broken by her. Juliets and Creature also voted on Ty4on, but not on Boo, so they cannot be doublevoters. Since the "inception team" have a role cop, they could well have copped a top town like nutella. In that event, the scum would have been aware that the tied wagons were actually not lynching vanity, and vanity could safely grandstand a no-self-preservation.

If this is true, then nutella is subconscious-aligned. As a far-fetched alternative, the 3rd party might also have doublevoting ability. Vanity asked earlier about the independent cop, maybe that is a possibility. But I expect nutella to the town doublevoter, and scum know this. Obviously, nutella must not confirm or deny her role!
there's a good chance nutella was rolecopped one night considering Elephant "guessed" correctly that Nutella was the double voter. This could imply people (Eva in this case) could use actions on people in other threads (nutella in this case).
Yeah I thought I implied this when I made my post about why eva claimed iaafr was the doublevoter on day 2?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Day 3*
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:33 pm
112 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:28 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:31 pm
112 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:14 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:20 pm Btw @112 @Pawn Lelouch if you guys wanna come back to that discussion about how much you hated my D2 rainbow now that we know there are probably no townies in Eva, Radishes and Iaafr and now that we know that Nova and DF are town and LC and Juliets are likely town as well...

I’m right here.

Mongrels.
what rainbow?
viewtopic.php?p=562203#p562203

viewtopic.php?p=562290#p562290
nobody you have listed as scum there has even flipped
Radishes essentially claimed 3P. Do you think Iaafr is town?

You said my nulls were all scum and a bunch of them flipped town.
Essentially is a strong word jack

I don’t think he did
Banners:
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 615

Post by MacDougall »

juliets wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:02 pm Oh I should have asked @MacDougall too, Mac please read my previous post ^.
No they both seem town. Do they have to be w/t for some reason I am unaware of?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dom wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:03 pm
Just one?
Bruh.
Wtf. I am saying that I have made one jokey post about people should be sheeping me and you reacted like I've been just acting like I'm bomb ass shit.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sprityo wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:31 pm
Dom wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:49 pm And if you were Eva's team, what a safe place to vote yesterday.

I do but what's that got to do with anything lol
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall: I'm going to vote for Epignosis again even though I voted for him Day 1 when Dragomir got lynched. Hur de dur.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

iaafr is good: Where do we go?

iaafr is bad: Where do we go?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

This isn't a fair characterization of why Eva suspected you.
Eva actually-- as I posted in my comments about how Day 2 is a mixed bag for you-- liked your posting that. She only turned on you when you interrogated iaafr.
Long Con wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:18 pm
Dom wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:03 pmIf anyone would like to actually engage with a point I've been making since Day 3, please, I welcome it.
It's a good point that iaafr didn't question Eva's doublevoter claim. I think he said that he was happy to have the suspicion off him, so he went with it.

If he were Civ, and believed she was Civ and just guessed wrong... I don't think it's that big of a deal.
I saw myself call her out 21 hours ago. Is that who I'm copying?
You wouldn't question the motives of someone who is randomly labeling you a pretty powerful civ role?
You wouldn't question the motives of someone who basically painted NIGHT KILL ME on you?

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:50 pm
Dom wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:03 pm
Just one?
Bruh.
Wtf. I am saying that I have made one jokey post about people should be sheeping me and you reacted like I've been just acting like I'm bomb ass shit.
I mean-- you have been. :shrug: You usually have a reason to, though.
Epignosis wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:59 pm iaafr is good: Where do we go?

iaafr is bad: Where do we go?
Good-- pawn, hyena, you, maybe this lexi

Bad-- pawn, hyena, lexi
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 85

Post by ColinIsCool »

juliets wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:04 pm Hey @ColinIsCool you know the phase doesn't end until tomorrow night, right? Won't you be able to get on a computer tonight?
Woof! I did not realize that.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I guess the fact that he didn't get nightkilled is equally notable then.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:04 pm
This isn't a fair characterization of why Eva suspected you.
Eva actually-- as I posted in my comments about how Day 2 is a mixed bag for you-- liked your posting that. She only turned on you when you interrogated iaafr.
Newsflash: I don't give a shit what's fair to Evenstar.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I found Kahlua I didn't even know I had. Huzzah! Black Russians all around (for me).
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:04 pm
Good-- pawn, hyena, you, maybe this lexi

Bad-- pawn, hyena, lexi
:haha:

Nice.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Dom wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:29 pm If iaafr and pawn are civs, then I think Epi is much more likely to be bad.
Agreed
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:17 pm
Dom wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:29 pm If iaafr and pawn are civs, then I think Epi is much more likely to be bad.
Agreed
Empty thing to say. That literally applies to anyone.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

If ColinIsCool and MacDougall are civilians, then Dom is much more likely to be bad.

Duh.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:20 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:17 pm
Agreed
Empty thing to say. That literally applies to anyone.
Agreed
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I don’t know if I’ve seen a single Hyena post but in my catch-up a few pages back there’s a lot of talk there. Bullet points?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:46 pm
juliets wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:02 pm Oh I should have asked @MacDougall too, Mac please read my previous post ^.
The assumption I made earlier in the thread is Dom is never scum with iaafr because of the level of hostility between them in level you guys were in. I haven't actually seen the argument but I trust the people that are telling me it was really bad. If I've made a wrong assumption tell me.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:22 pm If ColinIsCool and MacDougall are civilians, then Dom is much more likely to be bad.

Duh.
I don't understand. Did I miss something or is this because of something that happened in the dream levels.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:26 pm I don’t know if I’ve seen a single Hyena post but in my catch-up a few pages back there’s a lot of talk there. Bullet points?
My lean is that if iaafr is bad (and I believe he is), Hyena is bad too.

That last phase looked staged the more I look at it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

juliets wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:27 pm
The assumption I made earlier in the thread is Dom is never scum with iaafr because of the level of hostility between them in level you guys were in. I haven't actually seen the argument but I trust the people that are telling me it was really bad. If I've made a wrong assumption tell me.
What does that have to do with the possibility of them both being town? You sound like someone with TMI to me.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:51 pm
sprityo wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:31 pm

I do but what's that got to do with anything lol
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:28 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:22 pm If ColinIsCool and MacDougall are civilians, then Dom is much more likely to be bad.

Duh.
I don't understand. Did I miss something or is this because of something that happened in the dream levels.
There are ten players.

Two of them are bad.

One says "If Charles is lynched and is shown to be good, then Dave is much more likely to be bad."

That's an obvious thing to say. It's simple math.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

:ninja: fuck I forgot the emote
Banners:
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:29 pm
juliets wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:27 pm
What does that have to do with the possibility of them both being town? You sound like someone with TMI to me.
lol and you look like someone trying to find an excuse to throw shade at me.

I do understand what you're saying though, they can be t/t. I was just thinking about it wrong.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Juliets is Dom a wolf? Yes/no why?