Total votes: 19
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 1019
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 7]

Post by juliets »

Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:58 pm Just telling you why "bamboozled" pings me. It got wordy.
Ok.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 596

Post by Epignosis »

juliets, forgive me if you've said this, but it's Friday and I'm tired.

How do you figure MacDougall is a civilian?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm also very troubled that Pawn voted Hyena and has had nothing to say today. There is no silencer.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 615

Post by MacDougall »

Epi you keep asking people to analyse others in the context of the dead mafia but you haven't done so for your number one suspect. Why haven't you? You didn't even do me properly in your first big post days ago. It's like you're avoiding analysing me?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:09 pm Epi you keep asking people to analyse others in the context of the dead mafia but you haven't done so for your number one suspect. Why haven't you? You didn't even do me properly in your first big post days ago. It's like you're avoiding analysing me?
I have not had time. iaafr has so many fucking posts.

Oh wait. You thought you were my biggest suspect? :haha:

No, I actually...you know...vote my biggest suspect each Day.
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 280

Post by 112 »

Master Radishes wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:49 pm If Epi is lynched and flips green, I'll definitely reconsider the bunny.
lining them up?
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 280

Post by 112 »

[VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:46 pm I currently have zero incentive to listen to anything Master Radishes has to say moving forward, and neither do the other civilians.
Yeah I just don't get it. I thought he was town but I'm back to thinking he's an unfriendly 3rd party.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:04 pm juliets, forgive me if you've said this, but it's Friday and I'm tired.

How do you figure MacDougall is a civilian?
Give me a bit.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:07 pm I'm also very troubled that Pawn voted Hyena and has had nothing to say today. There is no silencer.
I'm troubled too but these things keep coming to mind:

- he seems to be completely disengaged from the game from at least one post I caught when I looked at his ISO due to some issue - I'll see if I can find the post

- he is playing in the hydra tournament and stated point blank that it was more important than this game to him

- Michelle town read him but I know this is pretty weak given I don't think she checked all three town that she named

So I'm not even sure he's playing anymore and if he's not, I don't know how to read that.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 615

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:12 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:09 pm Epi you keep asking people to analyse others in the context of the dead mafia but you haven't done so for your number one suspect. Why haven't you? You didn't even do me properly in your first big post days ago. It's like you're avoiding analysing me?

:stare:

But you ...
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Epignosis, here is the post I was talking about from Pawn. He also talks about his earlier Hyena vote in his ISO so I am guessing those reasons were still valid ?
Pawn Lelouch wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:44 am
iaafr wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:35 am
Pawn Lelouch wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:32 am
iaafr wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:24 am alright just iso'ed elephant to the point of finding out he's mendel

don't think he's a good lynch today

would much rather do long con still
Wait, is he actually mendel?
are you actually salty too? if i read the layer you were in for the last phase will i find you being salty?

im still repeatedly paranoid on you but id like to trust you but i feel like you just dont push quite hard enough at finding a lead i can totally mindmeld with u on and tunnel hard

i mean we kinda tunneled epi/dom together and then when you were gone i kinda turned on you again and just townread epi/dom again and now im torn on all 3 of you again it kind of sucks
Oh extremely so. I've just vented a significant amount of it to JJJ rather than in thread.

And no, I kinda just didn't post honestly. Mostly gave a rundown of the day to the people in there and then did some basic meming + telling people to vote Colin. That's really it.

And frankly welcome to the combo of laziness and playing while helping run a game, all tied into a little knot with essays. Add in the fact that there was so many scummy players in my mind and I felt extremely hindered by the mechanics?

Past a certain point I just went here is my rough POE I am fine with lynching them and kinda just went away since it wasn't worth the stress or frustration. Sorry for not helping push more but frankly this game just didn't feel worth investing in more to go that deep.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

112 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:39 pm [VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine
Is this because of his iaafr vote or something else?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Thanks juliets.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:53 pm
Is this because of his iaafr vote or something else?
Shhh. 112 didn't vote in the poll.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:49 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:12 pm

:stare:

But you ...
Relax mate. You get to retire in 23 hours. :beer:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sprityo is alive on a Day 7. Got-almighty that has to be some kind of record.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 317
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:12 pm sprityo is alive on a Day 7. Got-almighty that has to be some kind of record.
It's his F3 cred.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

LC, can you talk about MacDougall and iaafr? What are you seeing on that front?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Apologies if I already asked and you answered. A link would suffice.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Tomorrow I begin rehearsals for a series of concerts lined up next month. I will almost surely not be around during the final stretch leading up to lock.

If you lynch me, know what you are doing. Understand why. Realize this thread will likely come to a screeching halt after I'm gone. If you are a civilian and you voted for me, marinate on the fact that you voted me out ahead of those you could have voted for. Reevaluate your perspective. Get others to do likewise. Lynch MacDougall (although he'd have to be replaced anyway). Consider what I've said and what I've tried to accomplish. Don't ignore it (but I know you will anyway).

Be better.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Nothing said in two hours.

Civilians are fucked.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 803
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:36 pm Tomorrow I begin rehearsals for a series of concerts lined up next month. I will almost surely not be around during the final stretch leading up to lock.

If you lynch me, know what you are doing. Understand why. Realize this thread will likely come to a screeching halt after I'm gone. If you are a civilian and you voted for me, marinate on the fact that you voted me out ahead of those you could have voted for. Reevaluate your perspective. Get others to do likewise. Lynch MacDougall (although he'd have to be replaced anyway). Consider what I've said and what I've tried to accomplish. Don't ignore it (but I know you will anyway).

Be better.
You play sousaphone, right?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ok Epi, I made a list of the things from day 5/6 that I saw as Mac being towny but it didn't really amount to enough for me to say he is a sure town. He changes his mind a lot so some of the things I remember such as he was on Eva and Elephant early in day 5 were nullified by the fact that he ended up on Hyena. I didn't really see a good reason for that when I went back and looked. He did read Michelle as town and at one point said he would follow her but he didn't do it. He read LLD as scum and I can see why given LLD's rage about nutella.

The thing that causes the biggest confusion for me is he is not supatowning. He did tell nutella we can't expect him to play like he did in champs where it was obvious he was town. And he said he was doing a lot of this from his phone and not his computer so that may be another reason.

So maybe I'm wrong and he's not town. I'm sure both Long Con and Master Radish will point to this post as fence sitting or something but I'm seeing pluses and minuses on Mac. I didn't read his day 1 because it was so long ago but maybe I'll take a look. I haven't seen scum Mac in a long time so maybe I'll look at a scum game too.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:25 pm Nothing said in two hours.

Civilians are fucked.
Sorry I had dinner, mom, and a review of Mac.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:26 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:36 pm Tomorrow I begin rehearsals for a series of concerts lined up next month. I will almost surely not be around during the final stretch leading up to lock.

Be better.
Can't play anything I need to breathe while doing. Nope.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:26 pm Ok Epi, I made a list of the things from day 5/6 that I saw as Mac being towny but it didn't really amount to enough for me to say he is a sure town. He changes his mind a lot so some of the things I remember such as he was on Eva and Elephant early in day 5 were nullified by the fact that he ended up on Hyena. I didn't really see a good reason for that when I went back and looked. He did read Michelle as town and at one point said he would follow her but he didn't do it. He read LLD as scum and I can see why given LLD's rage about nutella.

The thing that causes the biggest confusion for me is he is not supatowning. He did tell nutella we can't expect him to play like he did in champs where it was obvious he was town. And he said he was doing a lot of this from his phone and not his computer so that may be another reason.

So maybe I'm wrong and he's not town. I'm sure both Long Con and Master Radish will point to this post as fence sitting or something but I'm seeing pluses and minuses on Mac. I didn't read his day 1 because it was so long ago but maybe I'll take a look. I haven't seen scum Mac in a long time so maybe I'll look at a scum game too.
Thanks juliets. Again, I appreciate the input.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:27 pm

Civilians are fucked.
How did mom taste?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:29 pm

Civilians are fucked.
How did mom taste?
lol. I have to call her every night around 7 because her life is hard and I make it better.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I have three votes. One of my voters has a vendetta against me (MacDougall). One of my voters can't possibly care what happens to civilians (Master Radishes). And my third voter can't possibly be paying attention (112).

Lynching me gives the mafia an advantage in a number of ways. Of the votes I have, I have the most problems with 112, who unceremoniously voted me to tie me up like Hyena got tied up with iaafr.

There is no thought here. It's a matter of keeping the numbers right. iaafr was saved Day 6. iaafr, who does nothing but post nonsense and bullshit, will be saved Day 7 if I am allowed to be lynched.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:28 pm

Be better.
Underwater concern. I getcha.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:28 pm

Be better.
Underwater concert. I getcha.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:29 pm

Civilians are fucked.
How did mom taste?
Roll tide! :haha:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sprityo and iaafr are available to jump on me if need be.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Yeah Epi I like 112's vote the least. She doesn't engage and then just comes in and plops a vote. My read was the same as yours, it was strictly a numbers thing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

[VOTE: 112] aubergine
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

112 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:39 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:49 pm If Epi is lynched and flips green, I'll definitely reconsider the bunny.
lining them up?
If 112 thinks Radishes is lining up mislynches, why does he vote for one of them?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Nobody is talking. Pawn is absent. 112 pulls that. iaafr is absent. Lambadelta has done fuck all. Radishes is garbage. Liberal has apparently been reading but not talking.

Civilians are fucked at this rate.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:44 pm
lining them up?
If 112 thinks Radishes is lining up mislynches, why does he vote for one of them?
oh is that what she meant?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Funny quote from Ass Class where Mac was scum -
MacDougall wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:09 pm <snip>
Fair deuce. I try to not supatown everytime as a civ just to make it easier when I roll bad.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Listen, I haven't been lynched as a civilian in over a year. Lazy ass Mac (who protected iaafr to lynch Hyena yesterday) is hell bent on ending that streak. He also isn't helping to figure out who the mafia is (if I'm bad, I have teammates y'all).

MacDougall sucks. The end.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:46 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:44 pm
lining them up?
oh is that what she meant?
That’s how I took it anyway.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:49 pm Listen, I haven't been lynched as a civilian in over a year.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Listen.

I am not in a place to save myself. The mafia will rush in and bury me. I will be playing music. Please find a way to orchestrate a better lynch.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:45 pm Nobody is talking. Pawn is absent. 112 pulls that. iaafr is absent. Lambadelta has done fuck all. Radishes is garbage. Liberal has apparently been reading but not talking.

Civilians are fucked at this rate.
Plus, when most of your suspects aren’t talking, you start to wanna tinfoil.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I will try to make a strategic bathroom break to change my vote, but I can't garauntee anything is what I'm saying.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

[VOTE: iaafr] aubergine again.

No way I'm letting that outlive me.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm just being strongarmed into death because the civilians aren't showing up. That's...amazing.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Look at this: Others will do anything they can to keep iaafr from dying. Look at MacDougall. Look at Radishes. Look at 112.

iaafr is mafia.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

It's time for me to turn off for the night. I have to work tomorrow starting early but will be home before EOD. At this point in time I could see moving to 112. [mention]MacDougall[/mention] this looks like 112 from wild card 1 to me.

If Master is voting with scum and the town has not found each other we are up a creek.

Someone besides me should take a look at Mac in Assassination Classroom where he was scum with Dragon D. Luffy, insertnamehere and wolbre04. This link is his ISO http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/search ... only&ch=-1
I quit reading when he started in on Epi.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Radishes isn’t mafia or Sprityo would have been lynched at pretend lylo.

Unless all three are mafia, which would be really funny.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:05 pm Radishes isn’t mafia or Sprityo would have been lynched at pretend lylo.

Unless all three are mafia, which would be really funny.
I think he's an unfriendly 3p.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Inception: Adrift in Limbo”