Coronavirus Mafia [ENDGAME]

What's the craic?

Poll ended at Mon May 04, 2020 12:23 am

This is REAL wrestling: no gimmicks.
17%
Who are you again?: all players must open the day with an in character post.
No votes
Hey, that’s the other game!: everyone must post a post that rhymes for their vote to count. Or a haiku. Something poemy.
33%
All I want is some ice cream: after the phase, all players get ice cream. (hosts and dead peeps etc.)
50%

Total votes: 6
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 256
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Coronavirus Mafia [Night 2]

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

This pool is too smal for the amount of people in it.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 243
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

RIP Long Con. I'll go over your Day 2 posts today to see if there are any hints there.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Re: Coronavirus Mafia [Night 1]

Post by juliets »

Hyena wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:18 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:04 am This post is mainly for reference (mine if no one else’s):

With just a few minutes left, MP7 & Nute created a 4/4/4 split:

MR – DDL, speed, Hyena, Nook
Nook – LC, sig, 112, nutella
Sig – juliets, TSP, Jack, MP7

(To the best of my knowledge those votes are in chronological order too.)
Wait a sec. I forgot about Nook's wagon. Sig and 112 flipped town. If Nook is town, then at least one of Nute and LC are probably scum. Unless, somehow the wagon is pure?
It does look like the Nook wagon was pure. I'll have to look back and see if there are any other votes besides MR that weren't on these three wagons but if not, it looks like the last two to three scum have to be on sig or MR (and I'll say once again it's not me). We cleared Tony (or I did anyway) because MR went after him and voted him. I'm going to have to take another look at that.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 195
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Coronavirus Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Catching up. This is gonna be a lazy ass catch up full.of skimming cuz I don't have patience for that anymore.
Hyena wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:11 pm Okay, I'm finally back.

For some reason, I'm finding it hard to really get myself into this game. If it has felt like that I've been coasting, it's because I kinda have been. Seeing Radish flip red and thinking that I caught MP7 gave me a brief burst of energy, but now I'm feeling lethargic again reading everything.

Right now, I'm second guessing myself on MP7, and am giving Jack's (I think it was him) idea of lynching both Nutella and Juliets some consideration. Nanook not wanting to vote either of MP7 or Juliets kinda sketches me out. I think it sketches me out because everybody has expressed some sort of opinion on those two, plus Nutella, and given that I believe that AT LEAST one of those three are scum, it doesn't make any sense to me why we don't try to resolve them as soon as possible.
This post pings me a little because feels like Hyena is trying to limit the discussion on those 3 people.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Here are the posts I see that are MR about Tony:
Master Radishes wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:22 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:01 am LC can die but if the point of the game is complete our personal vendettas against LC maybe we’re going down the wrong path
You seem oddly concerned about an LC lynch.
Then one minute later:
Master Radishes wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:30 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:01 am My character is so fun to roleplay as that I don’t know how. LC can die but if the point of the game is complete our personal vendettas against LC maybe we’re going down the wrong path
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:03 am Hmm, let’s spread the love
Vote
DDL
The more I think about it the more I don't like these posts. The attitudes are wrong.

[VOTE: TonyStarkPrime] aubergine
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:16 am This was from page 2. Only 112 gave it some actual thought, that I saw.
Master Radishes wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:30 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:01 am My character is so fun to roleplay as that I don’t know how. LC can die but if the point of the game is complete our personal vendettas against LC maybe we’re going down the wrong path
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:03 am Hmm, let’s spread the love
Vote
DDL
The more I think about it the more I don't like these posts. The attitudes are wrong.

The first post seems way too serious about the early LC wagon, which was clearly a nothing wagon. It looks like he's trying to gain cred for stopping it. And he's hesitant about it too, using passive language like 'maybe we're going down the wrong path'. His second post is a forced excuse for voting someone random.

I know Tedxtr hates my #page2reads, but it was an awkward opening for Tony and nothing I've seen since has shown me the Tony I saw last game (where I correctly TRed him when no one else did). He may not post as much or make posts as long as others, but in my limited experience when he's town I can still see the townie thought process. His game so far feels like he's mimicking his style.
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:05 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:59 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:54 pm Tony saying he thought Alex Jones would be town read as a not-scum thing to say imo, especially since it came after me and nutella said the opposite
I actually kind of like this read. Hmm.
Except the fact he did after you two also means he maybe did it to be funny/contrarian, which would negate this read.

Too WIFOMy to change my mind.
Hyena wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:05 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:59 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:54 pm Tony saying he thought Alex Jones would be town read as a not-scum thing to say imo, especially since it came after me and nutella said the opposite
I actually kind of like this read. Hmm.
Nanook's the one making it though, and I still suspect Tony could be with Nanook.
This is late in the day phase when he saw no one else is interested in Tony:
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:32 pm I've only got a few moments before I fall asleep and not enough time to properly read or respond to everything.

Clearly no appetite for Tony today, so someone summarise the cases on MP7, 112, and/or Nanook. (And/or any other potential wagons.) I have a sense of each but to varying extents.
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:05 pm I actually drifted off with my laptop still open. :haha: Too many games going on.

I'm just going to go back to [VOTE: TSP] aubergine and fall asleep now. Good night.
He made a few posts N1 talking about the wagons and then posted this (I think he's talking to Hyena):
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:29 am Just for that I'm going to vote with you.

Master Radishes wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:43 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:32 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:28 pm @nutella can you tell me why you're so convinced about Tony? Or point me to where you explained it, if I've just missed it?
When he countered the idea that alex jones would necessarily be anti-town. Suggested to me that he has a town role that isn't obviously flavorfully "good" and definitely seemed like something scum would never say there in any situation.
Okay, just that then?

I get the thought process, but I don't agree it's something scum would never do. If he had been the first person to respond, yeah, but two others had just posted 'scum' and '3P'. There was an opening to say 'town', and it's an amusing and/or contrarian response that's well within Tony's wheelhouse IMO.

I need to ISO him too though, since - DDL may not believe this - I've been wrong on my D1 reads before.
This seems to me to be a lot of posts for such a short time. The questions is was he distancing, or trying to bus, or just thought Tony would be an easy civ to take out. Nobody joined him in his push day 1 and he went right back to pushing him day 2. I don't know how MR plays very well because he's new to me so I'm not sure which it is, I'll have to chew on it. Does anyone else have any thoughts?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 540
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

My POE is currently chuck/new MP/wilgy*

If there’s only one mafia in there and not both then I need to reconsider juliets and tony. I’m pretty much just accepting hyena as town, same with DDL (I honestly can’t remember why but I think I had a good reason, if I didn’t I’ll realize it later and correct accordingly, too tired to figure it out now). And jack, obviously. But we’ll cross the juliets/Tony bridge if/when we get there, basically not interested in them before the three I listed.

*a derp is enough to buy you a day, but it’s fairly easily faked if we’re being totally honest so it’s not enough to keep him out of POE after nutella flipped the wrong alignment.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

If LC were still around he’d probably tell me that’s out of nowhere too lmao 😂
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME[/mention] talk to me about new MP. First we had Poison Chan who didn't say anything. Then we had Sloonei who said very little ostensibly because his thesis or something big regarding his thesis was due this week (I believe him, he never flakes). Now we have new MP. What leads you to believe this slot could be bad?

Also, I told my bts partner (I'm not sure whether we should say who were partnered with or not) that speed was giving me the newbie jeebies even though the amount of posts he's putting up is radically different from GOC where he was bad. I'm going to review his posts but is there anything you can share that's leading you to consider him?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

juliets wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:59 am @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME talk to me about new MP. First we had Poison Chan who didn't say anything. Then we had Sloonei who said very little ostensibly because his thesis or something big regarding his thesis was due this week (I believe him, he never flakes). Now we have new MP. What leads you to believe this slot could be bad?

Also, I told my bts partner (I'm not sure whether we should say who were partnered with or not) that speed was giving me the newbie jeebies even though the amount of posts he's putting up is radically different from GOC where he was bad. I'm going to review his posts but is there anything you can share that's leading you to consider him?
D1 vote counts were a bit weird without at least one inactive scum, combined with POE (reasons to TR most players and zero reason to TR that slot).

For chuck, I’ve made my points against him previously, but the fact he’s still tunneling me and openly ignoring the people telling him why his case is bad is fairly scummy imo, it shows an inflexibility that he’s admitted he struggles with as scum and it’s an attempt to widen the POE, which is something scum probably have to do.
Hyena
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 370
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Post by Hyena »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:03 am Catching up. This is gonna be a lazy ass catch up full.of skimming cuz I don't have patience for that anymore.

For some reason, I'm finding it hard to really get myself into this game. If it has felt like that I've been coasting, it's because I kinda have been. Seeing Radish flip red and thinking that I caught MP7 gave me a brief burst of energy, but now I'm feeling lethargic again reading everything.

Right now, I'm second guessing myself on MP7, and am giving Jack's (I think it was him) idea of lynching both Nutella and Juliets some consideration. Nanook not wanting to vote either of MP7 or Juliets kinda sketches me out. I think it sketches me out because everybody has expressed some sort of opinion on those two, plus Nutella, and given that I believe that AT LEAST one of those three are scum, it doesn't make any sense to me why we don't try to resolve them as soon as possible.
This post pings me a little because feels like Hyena is trying to limit the discussion on those 3 people.
Yes, I was trying to limit the discussion on those 3 people. Those were the 3 people I wanted to lynch from. :P
Hyena
Loan Shark

Re: Coronavirus Mafia [Night 1]

Post by Hyena »

juliets wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:51 am
Hyena wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:18 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:04 am This post is mainly for reference (mine if no one else’s):

With just a few minutes left, MP7 & Nute created a 4/4/4 split:

MR – DDL, speed, Hyena, Nook
Nook – LC, sig, 112, nutella
Sig – juliets, TSP, Jack, MP7

(To the best of my knowledge those votes are in chronological order too.)
Wait a sec. I forgot about Nook's wagon. Sig and 112 flipped town. If Nook is town, then at least one of Nute and LC are probably scum. Unless, somehow the wagon is pure?
It does look like the Nook wagon was pure. I'll have to look back and see if there are any other votes besides MR that weren't on these three wagons but if not, it looks like the last two to three scum have to be on sig or MR (and I'll say once again it's not me). We cleared Tony (or I did anyway) because MR went after him and voted him. I'm going to have to take another look at that.
Oh, right, Nook's wagon is confirmed to be pure now since both Nutella and LC flipped town.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I'm taking some time to ISO speed but I'm checking back in here every so often so please if you have any questions ask me.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ok, I'm not quite finished with [mention]speedchuck[/mention] but I'm stopping. I'm up to the Day 2 EOD. I made this long list of things he's said and some of my thoughts but basically it boils down to the only things I see that I really don't like are his early case on me which listed things that are part of my civ game (and anything he's said in follow-up that he thinks shows me to be bad) and I'm just not seeing the Nanook case. Other things that he's done are things I agreed with or at least thought were true at the time they were said. There are some exceptions but I don't think they are worthy of mentioning at this time. So anyway, I see no reason to post the list here.

I need to exercise and eat lunch and then I'll be back.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 366

Post by speedchuck »

The nanook case at this point would boil down mostly to MR interactions. It's not really a strong case because of meta, as much as I find his entire playstyle to be anti-town. "I'm town, but I don't hunt until D3, I focus on lurkers, and I make fun of town for their failures. That's just how I am."

I'd question how we had an entirely-town wagon on nanook D1 if he's a paragon of towniness, but all the people who voted him are dead, so we can't ask them.

On the good points side, I don't see much malice in nanook's constant tunneling of me. Tunneling is usually a town feature, particularly in players I get frustrated with, like nutella. His ISO didn't look horrible when I went through it, aside from the aforementioned things.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

speedchuck wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:42 pm The nanook case at this point would boil down mostly to MR interactions. It's not really a strong case because of meta, as much as I find his entire playstyle to be anti-town. "I'm town, but I don't hunt until D3, I focus on lurkers, and I make fun of town for their failures. That's just how I am."

I'd question how we had an entirely-town wagon on nanook D1 if he's a paragon of towniness, but all the people who voted him are dead, so we can't ask them.

On the good points side, I don't see much malice in nanook's constant tunneling of me. Tunneling is usually a town feature, particularly in players I get frustrated with, like nutella. His ISO didn't look horrible when I went through it, aside from the aforementioned things.
I don’t think that’s at all a fair representation of my game. I hunt all game, I just hunt differently than most people do.

I also don’t “focus on lurkers,” I’m just not averse to killing them in the right context.

And hey, it’s very very likely that one of our two early non entities were scum, so. 🤷‍♀️
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 366

Post by speedchuck »

Alright.

I've said about all I want to about you. What do you think of TSP?
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1

Post by DharmaHelper »

[quote]Boris Johnson - Civilian
Donald Trump - Civilian
[/quote]

Cool.

our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage

I have a reason to think he’s town and no real reason to think he’s scum, so.

I also just laid out where he fell in my tiers

Anyways, I’m starting today with a chuck vote.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I wanted to repost Long Con's rainbow list right before he died. I don't know if the mafia would have waited this late to send in a kill (he posted at 5:18 pm) but I think we should keep it in mind just in case.
Long Con wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:18 pm My rainbow looks something like this, but I don't see why it couldn't be anyone below the top three.... Me as Civ, Jack as mech cleared, Wilgy as derp cleared. Who else has done some convincing towny stuff that should be moved up to the greens?

Long Con
Jackofhearts2005
Dr. Wilgy
speedchuck
Dragon D. Luffy
M Plus 7

Hyena

TonyStarkPrime
juliets

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 452
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:05 am I’m with Doc Wilgy today. Brings back memories of Mass Effect.

First game I ever played with Nutella.

Really fun game.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Thought: For Wilgy’s derpclear to be fake, he probably has to be teamed with a player who is active enough to tell him that Radishes was shot. So it’s unlikely Wilgy+MP.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Thought: MR also used his fake news to say that Tony was suspicious.

Suppose Radishes and Tony are both wolves and this was a bus. Would this still happen his his teammate was Poison?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

*if his teammate
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Hyena wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:51 pm Alright, here's how I'm feeling right now. There's enough resistance against MP7's wagon that I still seriously think he's scum, but there's enough suspicion on him now where if I died tonight, I don't think I'd be too worried about people letting him slip by a couple more days. I think I'm okay with going somewhere in {Nutella, Jules, Sloonei}. Initially, I thought we'd have a better chance at hitting (at least) one wolf by going for Nutella+Jules, but Jack, who I'm strongly townreading is suggesting Nutella+Sloonei is more likely to hit a wold than the former.
I like this post. Scum hyena doesn't have a motivation to defuse the MP case and invite people to look elsewhere.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 385

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:10 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:05 am I’m with Doc Wilgy today. Brings back memories of Mass Effect.

Really fun game.
Nah? We were at least both in Phenon which was before that.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

speedchuck wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:42 pm The nanook case at this point would boil down mostly to MR interactions. It's not really a strong case because of meta, as much as I find his entire playstyle to be anti-town. "I'm town, but I don't hunt until D3, I focus on lurkers, and I make fun of town for their failures. That's just how I am."

I particularly like Nanook’s reaction to MR’s death. Felt real. Felt town minded.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:22 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:10 pm

Really fun game.
Nah? We were at least both in Phenon which was before that.
Maybe I didn’t really pay attention to you in Phenon.

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:14 pm Thought: For Wilgy’s derpclear to be fake, he probably has to be teamed with a player who is active enough to tell him that Radishes was shot. So it’s unlikely Wilgy+MP.
Agreed with this
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I’m just gonna continue to work in Juliets, Tony, MP, Wilgy.

Especially Juliets and Tony due to higher content and lack of antialignment, even though I kinda suck at reading them both. I’m okay at finding town Tony.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I'm going to be taking a look at Tony in depth but I have some other things I have to do as well so I'll be back later with a look at him. The more I think about MR pushing him and the more I think that the sig wagon isn't likely pure, the more I suspect him.

I'm also thinking that one of Wilgy or MP is likely bad, and that there are no scum on MR's wagon. The lynch was just too close for scum to vote there imo.

lots of linki

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

I think it’s entirely reasonable for scumChuck to have felt like he needed to vote radishes D1
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

speedchuck wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:13 pm Let's look at Juliets, MP, and nutella from a practical perspective. If we were to lynch two of them, which would give us the best path forward?
This feels like Sloonei is beaing stealthly removed from the lynch pool.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

nutella wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:25 pm
speedchuck wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:23 pm From a scum perspective you usually want to be in communication with your mates if you're going to bus them. Usually. Wilgy was, if scum, setting up a bus without talking to his teammates about who died. I actually feel pretty good not lynching there.
No, I think the argument would be that he knew MR died and was faking not knowing and making up an organic looking scumread of him to look good. But that seems extremely far fetched imo.
I feel like we clear people on this basis so often in this site that it's bound to explode on our faces sooner or later and that is going to be epic.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Caught up on Day 2, not sure when/if I'll read Night 2.

Really sorry about nutella/MP. I actually secret voted Sloonei, but I did help push the case on MP so whatever.

Right now I feel like reassessing everything I had in mind.

I barely remember why I read speedchuck town to begin with and while I don'yt have specific reasons to read him mafia, I'm super paranoid about him again. Could vote.

I still want to lynch the Sloonei slot somewhat, especially since I feel there was a push away from it yesterday. Though this makes me feel like shit since the Sloonei slot is now MP and I already helped push a mislynch on MP.

juliets continues to be inescrutable, but I feel slight more good about her than bad.

Feeling pretty good about Hyena overall, though there is some paranoia here because he is giving me some heavy TH vibes, and TH is a master at looking like an innocent bunny even if he's bad. Point is, Hyena looks like a lovable person to the point it might be enough to hide a bad role card. But he's done some townie things all game so w/e.

WIlgy is meh. DOn't entirely buy the argument about the derp. Could lynch.

Mostly feel good about nanook cuz he's been much more productive than in the game where he was bad, also mindmelding with him a little. That said, I'm trying to be objective her cuz Nanook can fake emotion like a boss. I'll continue to be paranoid.

Feel more good than bad on TSP though he had too little posts to make me confident.

Bottomline is, I don't know what the flying fuck I'm doing.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Also Jack exists and he played like a steaming pile of horseshit Day 2 so my gut says blame him. But he is sort of confirmed? Unless mafia played a ridiculous gambit. Meh.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Re: Coronavirus Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Hyena »

Quick question: Since teams share a single vote and there are four teams, does that mean the votes on a wagon will hit majority? If so, I'd more cautious with votes this round. (That's my subtle way of saying Nanook and Tony should unvote Speed for now)
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Hyena wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:45 pm Quick question: Since teams share a single vote and there are four teams, does that mean the votes on a wagon will hit majority? If so, I'd more cautious with votes this round. (That's my subtle way of saying Nanook and Tony should unvote Speed for now)
three votes on a wagon** rather

Also, Nanook and Tony, did you talk to your teammates before placing your votes on Speed?

Why would we be playing majority this day and not the others? There’s no hammer AFAIK
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:48 pm Why would we be playing majority this day and not the others? There’s no hammer AFAIK
Oh wait, we weren't playing majority other days? I didn't know since we never hit majority any of the other days.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 430
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Okay, I'm here now, and the plan is to real time with you all as well as catch up from Day 2 whenever I was most recently caught up. I think it was before halfway through.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Ngl, I think this is something (3 votes being being majority right now) that you'd catch on to pretty quickly, Nanook. Especially since I'm pretty sure I recall people talking about teams sharing one vote? Did you talk to DDL before you voted?

Hyena wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:55 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:48 pm Why would we be playing majority this day and not the others? There’s no hammer AFAIK
Oh wait, we weren't playing majority other days? I didn't know since we never hit majority any of the other days.
I’m 99% sure it’s straight plurality with no hammer

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:04 pm
That’s the norm here at least, the only hammer game I’ve seen here is one I ran

Hyena wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:03 pm Ngl, I think this is something (3 votes being being majority right now) that you'd catch on to pretty quickly, Nanook. Especially since I'm pretty sure I recall people talking about teams sharing one vote? Did you talk to DDL before you voted?
There’s no hammer so majority doesn’t matter, dude. If DDL has a problem with my vote he can talk it out with me. He’s been around since I made it and hasn’t complained, so I assume he’s fine with it.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I've personally never played or hosted a hammer game here... I think. Maybe once?
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

That’s the norm here at least, the only hammer game I’ve seen here is one I ran
Oh really? I didn't know that.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:03 am Catching up. This is gonna be a lazy ass catch up full.of skimming cuz I don't have patience for that anymore.

Hey DDL, can you explain this one to me some more?

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”