A Moon Shaped Pool
8%

Total votes: 39
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 799

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:19 pm I thought about it for a bit and I sort of think if nutella is a wolf here her teammates are just going to do whatever the hell they want. Nobody's getting cred for bussing her because literally half the game is voting her (11/22 players), and nobody's really catching flak for being off the nutella wagon since they can always shrug and say "hey, nutella was obviously fated to die, I just wanted to push my pet scumread".

So nutella's teammates are probably just going to take the stance on nutella that's the most natural/logical progression for them to have given their "reads" so far and just go with the flow. I don't think they can do anything to change the outcome either since nutella didn't really defend herself and I suspect there's a massive weight of townies on the nutella wagon both from reads and from the sheer number of people piling onto her.
This is basically what I was saying earlier, and is the basic reality of a runaway wagon situation...whether Nutella is a wolf or not, really.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Poison
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 587
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/cookies
Aka: Cookie In The Woods

Post by Poison »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:50 pm
dyachei wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:47 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:42 pm sprityo do you genuinely believe you have the clout to convince people to exe tutuu despite half the game townshielding her or is this case entirely performative? Like you can see that there's 90 minutes to EoD and there's 10 votes on nutella right?
so is there any point to doing anything? i don't think anyone on her wagon is interested in moving
I guess my general point is that this entire push seems excessively performative and when you get down to it, it's just hiding on a vanity wagon tbh
Tbh, the nutella wagon formed from the beginning and stayed till the end and only a few people were talked about as possible scum. Nutella being the scummiest among them. And I think people are just joining the wagon cause it's the only possibility by the looks of it and the consensus town are voting for this slot.
XTMF wrote:Yo Poison, you are fucking dying.
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 573
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:41 pm Hally have you locked me town? I looked in your ISO and you didn't lock me town, so you're scum. Logic flawless.

What is your read list? That is my read list regardless of your alignment. \o/
i actually do tr you already. not lock but i do tr you
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 467
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

what is everyones favorite radiohead album?
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:47 pm I literally have no energy for mafia.
Hally's reads are my reads.
Not sorry.
you are now lock town congrats
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 337
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:30 pm what is everyones favorite radiohead album?
i haven't listened to many
Poison
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 587
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/cookies
Aka: Cookie In The Woods

Post by Poison »

Just gonna sleep actually I don't see any proper arguments are coming or a possible change of direction or new discovery or changes of minds.
XTMF wrote:Yo Poison, you are fucking dying.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:17 pm Dyachei proper mafia out here
i don’t agree atm
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Poison Chan wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:31 pm Just gonna sleep actually I don't see any proper arguments are coming or a possible change of direction or new discovery or changes of minds.
Rest up Poison. Another day is coming here.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:30 pm what is everyones favorite radiohead album?
i can't really pick a favorite. kid a, in rainbows, and a moon shaped pool are kind of all tied for top tier
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

nutella wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:21 pm [VOTE: juliets] aubergine
can you like, lay out all your reasons for scum reading jules in one post? i’m still not really clear on why you’re so confident in this
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 554
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I'm here reading along and watching Jeopardy. I haven't see anything to move me off of nutella.

SPF - I don't have a favorite album but my favorite song is "Jigsaw Falling Into Place"
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

nutella wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:36 pm
i can't really pick a favorite. kid a, in rainbows, and a moon shaped pool are kind of all tied for top tier
i love all of those! for me it's OK computer > kid A > hail to the thief > in rainbows > AMSP but i constantly change my order

ok computer probably has the most replayability for me
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1518

Post by MacDougall »

I liked Radiohead for a year once.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

oh hey, hally's here. I've missed interacting with them this game
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

sprityo wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:28 pm No one wishes to follow me on Alison, so I will move to [VOTE: Tutuu] aubergine

I stand by my opinion of alison still, but I have my own reasons for doing this at the moment.
sprit probably town because what scum decides to sr alison and tutuu? that’s clearly not happening
staypositivefriend
Hitman

juliets wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:37 pm I'm here reading along and watching Jeopardy. I haven't see anything to move me off of nutella.

SPF - I don't have a favorite album but my favorite song is "Jigsaw Falling Into Place"
excellent choice! ur town
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:49 pm Has anyone noticed that Tim's reads are garbage surface level nothingburger and he's done nothing to promote them?
yes

he is no longer a tr of mine
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Hally wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:36 pm
can you like, lay out all your reasons for scum reading jules in one post? i’m still not really clear on why you’re so confident in this
she has obvious tmi on me, also perhaps on mac and ted
her reasons for jumping on my wagon were overjustified and extremely weak and all just things that are either nai or town indicative for me
all of her posts have really stilted tone and there are a few other things that felt like potential tmi/weird assumptions
i think literally all of her posts have made me :fry:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

sprityo wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:00 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:42 am my ideal wagons are spf vs nutella vs juliets but its fine if u guys dont wanna wagon spf d1 i dont wanna insist
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:46 am cant we like just vig JPIC or something (i still think he's town) instead of wasting a day of wagoning him idk

surely town has KP in a 22 player game so
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:57 am u guys should know that spf is amazing as wolf. she is amazing as town too as proven by her champs games but on em she has like a 54% winrate as mafia last time i checked (which at least imo is huge, i have like 25% winrate as mafia, its rly hard to wolf in those setups) and i remember skimming a few of her games once and like, her tone, her emotions, everything, its all there. like if she is a wolf she wouldnt just roll over and die, just saying!
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:04 am i think not wagoning JPC for 1 day to see if he gets vigged or poisoned or dayvigged has merits but dont wanna insist any more

at least nutella and spf and whoever else are gonna defend themselves and hvae reactions and talk and stuff

while JPIC wont talk, so using our yeet on him is like as if ... like u know ... waste opportuntity to make reads / day play, and ujst convert the yeet into a mechnical vig
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:11 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:10 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:08 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:05 am People say I have done scummy stuff when this is literally what I do as town
can you do something more?

can u empathize with other ppl who find it frustrating how much effort they're putting, while u dont put as much effort and u expect for ppl to correctly townread u?
I am very empathetic to the town cause. I’ve just been trying to have fun :pout:
and you made me laugh a lot and i appreciate it

but like multiple ppl have expressed that its not fun anymore, its like u repeat a joke for the 100th time and its not as funny as when u said it on the first time u know?

can u please try making a few reads?

what do u think about nutella and spf?
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:18 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:16 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:15 am Your opener wasn't NAI by my standards. It felt performative.
I was going to make that post regardless of alignment :shrug:
what are your reads on nutella and spf
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:25 am Image
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:33 am jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:33 am spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:45 am
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:37 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:33 am spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum
I have seen nothing from SPF recently that leaves me concerned. Why are you reading SPF as scum?
if i had a dayvig and i shot jpic rn and he flipped town would u still not scumread spf
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:52 am well that was a while ago i decided to call u scum now cuz idk. i think jpic is town and u want my silly friend jpic dead and he town so maybe u mafia or somehging
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:30 am [VOTE: timsup2nothing] aubergine

like. we should have more than 1 wagon
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:38 am [VOTE: nutella] aubergine someone else push for a cw if u want
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:03 pm Nut-chan can u leave a legacy readslist on all players no need for explanations just rank their nanes
So this whole interaction Tutuu has with JPIC, Nutella, and SPF really rubs me the wrong way.

Why is JPIC suddenly not mafia and suddenly town? He wasn't ever in trouble of getting lynched either as far as i can tell. then we have the transition of them trying to make Tim a counter wagon????
1. I dont think that wouldve ever happened.
2. Why suddenly do we need a counter wagon?

There has to be something alignment indicative within these posts. The way I see it is:

-JPIC is Town and trying to be pocketed by Tutuu for whatever reason
-SPF is Town or Mafia and just happens to be the target for that switch
-Nutella is Mafia with Tutuu and she does a halfhearted Counterwagon but doesnt want to try and get all of the people off of the huge wagon now formed. If it failed it would of course look bad. So she resign to "you should totally legacy read, sucks to be you"
-Nutella is Town and Tutuu is Mafia. Tutuu of course knows this and is trying to buy credit with the counter wagon attempt. "Aw man, I knew she was town" type of situation.

I dont think the last one is likely but I won't discount it.
really i cannot see scum casing tutuu rn and trying to find her teammates. like.... scum can read the room. tutuu is not getting eliminated this game
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:10 pm What has Hally done besides meme and catchup? Is there any actual reason to townread her that I’m missing?
literally nothing other than the fact that i wouldn’t play this way as scum in a million years
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1047

Post by Alison »

juliets has TMI? I'm sort of addled because I've been awake for a godforsaken amount of time but I definitely remember juliets calling you scum quite a bit, presumably you did not intend to imply she was TMI-ing you as scum?
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

I think sprityo can be scum but if he is he's just putting on a theater, not really trying to get tutuu's head in the noose. I have other reasons to read him town though.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Hally wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:42 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:42 am my ideal wagons are spf vs nutella vs juliets but its fine if u guys dont wanna wagon spf d1 i dont wanna insist
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:46 am cant we like just vig JPIC or something (i still think he's town) instead of wasting a day of wagoning him idk

tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:57 am u guys should know that spf is amazing as wolf. she is amazing as town too as proven by her champs games but on em she has like a 54% winrate as mafia last time i checked (which at least imo is huge, i have like 25% winrate as mafia, its rly hard to wolf in those setups) and i remember skimming a few of her games once and like, her tone, her emotions, everything, its all there. like if she is a wolf she wouldnt just roll over and die, just saying!
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:04 am i think not wagoning JPC for 1 day to see if he gets vigged or poisoned or dayvigged has merits but dont wanna insist any more

at least nutella and spf and whoever else are gonna defend themselves and hvae reactions and talk and stuff

while JPIC wont talk, so using our yeet on him is like as if ... like u know ... waste opportuntity to make reads / day play, and ujst convert the yeet into a mechnical vig
Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:05 am People say I have done scummy stuff when this is literally what I do as town

can u empathize with other ppl who find it frustrating how much effort they're putting, while u dont put as much effort and u expect for ppl to correctly townread u?
I am very empathetic to the town cause. I’ve just been trying to have fun :pout:

but like multiple ppl have expressed that its not fun anymore, its like u repeat a joke for the 100th time and its not as funny as when u said it on the first time u know?

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:15 am Your opener wasn't NAI by my standards. It felt performative.
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:33 am jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town
I have seen nothing from SPF recently that leaves me concerned. Why are you reading SPF as scum?
if i had a dayvig and i shot jpic rn and he flipped town would u still not scumread spf
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:52 am well that was a while ago i decided to call u scum now cuz idk. i think jpic is town and u want my silly friend jpic dead and he town so maybe u mafia or somehging

tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:38 am [VOTE: nutella] aubergine someone else push for a cw if u want
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:03 pm Nut-chan can u leave a legacy readslist on all players no need for explanations just rank their nanes
So this whole interaction Tutuu has with JPIC, Nutella, and SPF really rubs me the wrong way.

Why is JPIC suddenly not mafia and suddenly town? He wasn't ever in trouble of getting lynched either as far as i can tell. then we have the transition of them trying to make Tim a counter wagon????

There has to be something alignment indicative within these posts. The way I see it is:

-Nutella is Mafia with Tutuu and she does a halfhearted Counterwagon but doesnt want to try and get all of the people off of the huge wagon now formed. If it failed it would of course look bad. So she resign to "you should totally legacy read, sucks to be you"
-Nutella is Town and Tutuu is Mafia. Tutuu of course knows this and is trying to buy credit with the counter wagon attempt. "Aw man, I knew she was town" type of situation.

really i cannot see scum casing tutuu rn and trying to find her teammates. like.... scum can read the room. tutuu is not getting eliminated this game
Conversely, why would town do it? I admit that there is a general sense that townies are more likely to just do pointless things, but there are wolves that know that. Generating content by a push that certainly won't be proven wrong has value from a wolf perspective.
ImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

in rainbows
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:45 pm juliets has TMI? I'm sort of addled because I've been awake for a godforsaken amount of time but I definitely remember juliets calling you scum quite a bit, presumably you did not intend to imply she was TMI-ing you as scum?
no, she knows I will flip town. she's tried to be subtle about it but the perspective leaks through imo especially in the post where she justifies her vote and then has like an entire caveat section
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 265
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:42 pm sprityo do you genuinely believe you have the clout to convince people to exe tutuu despite half the game townshielding her or is this case entirely performative? Like you can see that there's 90 minutes to EoD and there's 10 votes on nutella right?
so is there any point to doing anything? i don't think anyone on her wagon is interested in moving
I guess my general point is that this entire push seems excessively performative and when you get down to it, it's just hiding on a vanity wagon tbh
I think his case on tutuu was towny. I like the idea of trying to get a second wagon going.
The Bends
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Hally wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:40 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:49 pm Has anyone noticed that Tim's reads are garbage surface level nothingburger and he's done nothing to promote them?
yes

Bummer.
ImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

dyachei wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:38 pm oh hey, hally's here. I've missed interacting with them this game
sorry ive been at work rip

but it’s slow now so here i am
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

nutella wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:42 pm
her reasons for jumping on my wagon were overjustified and extremely weak and all just things that are either nai or town indicative for me
all of her posts have really stilted tone and there are a few other things that felt like potential tmi/weird assumptions
ok. i don’t know, i’m not really seeing what you see but i’ll probably yeet her out of guilt if you flip town
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

don't be sorry, work is necessary

hey what's your read on nanook?
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:46 pm
Hally wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:42 pm

Conversely, why would town do it? I admit that there is a general sense that townies are more likely to just do pointless things, but there are wolves that know that. Generating content by a push that certainly won't be proven wrong has value from a wolf perspective.
i mean, maybe but it feels genuine to me
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1518

Post by MacDougall »

I haven't seen a wagon formation like this on Syndicate ever. Weird. Maybe Nutella really is the rogue lol.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:48 pm
yes

Bummer.
sorry. just keep doing your thing
Alison

Post by Alison »

reading sprityo town because you like the idea of getting a second wagon going is like praising an ice cube because you like the idea of ending global warming
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Long Con wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:48 pm
I think his case on tutuu was towny. I like the idea of trying to get a second wagon going.
The Bends
I've openly advocated for the idea of a counter-wagon. I think Sprit casing and pushing at an immovable object contributes to why we don't have one. "We need a counterwagon, case the most widely townread person and wonder why the towncore says no" isn't how to produce one.
ImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:51 pm I haven't seen a wagon formation like this on Syndicate ever. Weird. Maybe Nutella really is the rogue lol.
i had a similar thought. she might be
staypositivefriend
Hitman

alternately, the maf just doesnt wanna stick their neck out to start a counterwagon on a definite scum flip
Alison

Post by Alison »

The conspiracy theory is that the tutuu counterwagon is a false flag to make counterwagon attempts look silly in general but I don't think I can get there on sprityo being that manipulative as scum lol
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

dyachei wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:50 pm don't be sorry, work is necessary

hey what's your read on nanook?
idk my track record of reading nanook is actually terrible. i don’t know that anything he’s done here has been that AI for him? i kinda wanna say he’s town but i have no justification for it and am not prepared to defend that read. i just don’t know if pushing me is the angle he’d take as scum since i’m pretty widely tr but who even knows with him
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Hally wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:51 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:48 pm
yes

Bummer.
sorry. just keep doing your thing
No apology necessary...and seriously, don't I always? lol
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 964

Post by tutuu »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:51 pm reading sprityo town because you like the idea of getting a second wagon going is like praising an ice cube because you like the idea of ending global warming
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

[mention]nutella[/mention] can you just full claim? i’m not sure there’s any point waiting because your wagon doesn’t seem to be dissipating and we have an hr left
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

nutella wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:42 pm
nutella - have you gone back and looked at Coronavirus Mafia? You tunneled me mercilessly for my tone mostly throughout the game and I was town. What has made you suddenly a good reader of my tone since then?

My reasons for scum reading you were not over justified - you're just using that phrase because it has a negative connotation. Others had similar reads of you, are they also wolves?

I have no TMI because I don't know who is scum, town, and rogue in this game. What makes you think I have TMI on you?

I think you are just pounding the person you perceive as the weakest voting for you.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

i thought jules saying she read jpic’s iso and came away thinking he had a certain pr was towny because i don’t think scum openly pr hunts itt
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

it's interesting that very few people are willing to commit to a read on nanook
Alison

Post by Alison »

why would you ask nutella to re-evaluate her confidence levels in reading you if you think she's just scum making up a case on you and/or doing this solely out of self-pres
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:53 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:51 pm I haven't seen a wagon formation like this on Syndicate ever. Weird. Maybe Nutella really is the rogue lol.
i had a similar thought. she might be
I have also thought she may be rogue.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

dyachei wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:57 pm it's interesting that very few people are willing to commit to a read on nanook
i mean tbf he isn’t easy to read at all and what he’s done so far this game is not exactly the most readable alignment wise
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 964

Post by tutuu »

dyachei wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:57 pm it's interesting that very few people are willing to commit to a read on nanook
he thought / still is convinced there are 4 mafia not 5 so thats my reason to townread him otherwise he's pretty hard to read (generally speaking)

Return to “Previous Jobs”