8%

Total votes: 39
Herm
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 309
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by Herm »

I was going to ask why multiple people show up on different people, but I just remembered we have two votes today.
Poison
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 587
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/cookies
Aka: Cookie In The Woods

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by Poison »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:03 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:49 pm
Herm wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:02 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:00 pm [VOTE: herm] aubergine

why do people townread this again?
You better explain why you scum read me.
wow this interaction is awkward as hell
the language from herm in this post is pretty strong. he seems insistent on getting nutella to explain her read. and then he drops it for the rest of the day and doesnt mention it or pressure nutella on it again. it's really weird
Trust me since it is like that, I think I will town read him, cause he is definitely not like this as scum.
XTMF wrote:Yo Poison, you are fucking dying.
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Herm wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:05 am
Hally wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:00 am [VOTE: vote herm] aubergine

i’m sold
I probably should vote like this as well.

It's easier to keep track of votes like that. I tried to look through some of the voting history earlier, but I just voted in the poll.
Come on. It is clearly towny! I would not believe Herm is scum if there's no mech evidences. Period.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 181

Post by Justplayingitcool »

I spoke to my magic 8 ball to determine my future.

Spoiler: show
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Herm wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:10 am Guys, if you want to ask questions I'm right here lol.
This is just town! Town!
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:18 pm I spoke to my magic 8 ball to determine my future.

When will you stop fluffing and be serious? And why did you check mac last night above all the people?
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Master Radishes »

Poison Chan wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:14 pm

the language from herm in this post is pretty strong. he seems insistent on getting nutella to explain her read. and then he drops it for the rest of the day and doesnt mention it or pressure nutella on it again. it's really weird
Trust me since it is like that, I think I will town read him, cause he is definitely not like this as scum.
In a vacuum, I agree that Herm is a likely scum candidate, based on his general play and interaction with nutella.

But I also agree with you that he looks different from G9 where he was scum. He was much more...careful. He's relatively quiet here in terms of thread presence but doesn't seem quite as hesitant and cautious as I remember from G9.

But, like, different environment and all. I think threadplay overrides meta, so Herm should remain in the PoE imo.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Poison Chan wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:20 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:18 pm I spoke to my magic 8 ball to determine my future.

When will you stop fluffing and be serious? And why did you check mac last night above all the people?
I am being serious.

I said before, I got paranoid
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:30 am just iso'd spirit and he had zero direct interactions with nutella, lol. i also could not find a single post where nutella mentioned spirit's name
sprityo wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:00 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:42 am my ideal wagons are spf vs nutella vs juliets but its fine if u guys dont wanna wagon spf d1 i dont wanna insist
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:46 am cant we like just vig JPIC or something (i still think he's town) instead of wasting a day of wagoning him idk

surely town has KP in a 22 player game so
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:57 am u guys should know that spf is amazing as wolf. she is amazing as town too as proven by her champs games but on em she has like a 54% winrate as mafia last time i checked (which at least imo is huge, i have like 25% winrate as mafia, its rly hard to wolf in those setups) and i remember skimming a few of her games once and like, her tone, her emotions, everything, its all there. like if she is a wolf she wouldnt just roll over and die, just saying!
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:04 am i think not wagoning JPC for 1 day to see if he gets vigged or poisoned or dayvigged has merits but dont wanna insist any more

at least nutella and spf and whoever else are gonna defend themselves and hvae reactions and talk and stuff

while JPIC wont talk, so using our yeet on him is like as if ... like u know ... waste opportuntity to make reads / day play, and ujst convert the yeet into a mechnical vig
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:11 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:10 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:08 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:05 am People say I have done scummy stuff when this is literally what I do as town
can you do something more?

can u empathize with other ppl who find it frustrating how much effort they're putting, while u dont put as much effort and u expect for ppl to correctly townread u?
I am very empathetic to the town cause. I’ve just been trying to have fun :pout:
and you made me laugh a lot and i appreciate it

but like multiple ppl have expressed that its not fun anymore, its like u repeat a joke for the 100th time and its not as funny as when u said it on the first time u know?

can u please try making a few reads?

what do u think about nutella and spf?
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:18 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:16 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:15 am Your opener wasn't NAI by my standards. It felt performative.
I was going to make that post regardless of alignment :shrug:
what are your reads on nutella and spf
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:25 am Image
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:33 am jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:33 am spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:45 am
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:37 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:33 am spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum
I have seen nothing from SPF recently that leaves me concerned. Why are you reading SPF as scum?
if i had a dayvig and i shot jpic rn and he flipped town would u still not scumread spf
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:52 am well that was a while ago i decided to call u scum now cuz idk. i think jpic is town and u want my silly friend jpic dead and he town so maybe u mafia or somehging
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:30 am [VOTE: timsup2nothing] aubergine

like. we should have more than 1 wagon
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:38 am [VOTE: nutella] aubergine someone else push for a cw if u want
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:03 pm Nut-chan can u leave a legacy readslist on all players no need for explanations just rank their nanes
So this whole interaction Tutuu has with JPIC, Nutella, and SPF really rubs me the wrong way.

Why is JPIC suddenly not mafia and suddenly town? He wasn't ever in trouble of getting lynched either as far as i can tell. then we have the transition of them trying to make Tim a counter wagon????
1. I dont think that wouldve ever happened.
2. Why suddenly do we need a counter wagon?

There has to be something alignment indicative within these posts. The way I see it is:

-JPIC is Town and trying to be pocketed by Tutuu for whatever reason
-SPF is Town or Mafia and just happens to be the target for that switch
-Nutella is Mafia with Tutuu and she does a halfhearted Counterwagon but doesnt want to try and get all of the people off of the huge wagon now formed. If it failed it would of course look bad. So she resign to "you should totally legacy read, sucks to be you"
-Nutella is Town and Tutuu is Mafia. Tutuu of course knows this and is trying to buy credit with the counter wagon attempt. "Aw man, I knew she was town" type of situation.

I dont think the last one is likely but I won't discount it.
this post would be notable if spirit actually took a stance on any of the possibilities instead of shrugging his shoulders
Hmm.. This is nice.
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:20 pm

In a vacuum, I agree that Herm is a likely scum candidate, based on his general play and interaction with nutella.

But I also agree with you that he looks different from G9 where he was scum. He was much more...careful. He's relatively quiet here in terms of thread presence but doesn't seem quite as hesitant and cautious as I remember from G9.

But, like, different environment and all. I think threadplay overrides meta, so Herm should remain in the PoE imo.
Tbh, I do not mind him being in the PoE but tbh, I'd probably not risk a miselim with Herm when he is actually being towny here.
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:22 pm
Poison Chan wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:20 pm

I am being serious.

I said before, I got paranoid
I do not get it, what was your paranoia? Mac was being an obvious town throughout the game. There were more than enough players to look into than Mac no? Also, if you are town, you'd never get paranoid like that.
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Oddmerta wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:06 am I'm voting for my scumreads, nobody has to join me if they don't want to

VOTE tim and spf
The reasons and your tone is Off you realise that?
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Sorry tutuu, not reading your story rn, but will surely look at that later.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 265
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I had towny vibes from Herm earlier, and I don't see him being on the plate today in any event with all the goings-on.
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:16 am
Oddmerta wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:06 am I'm voting for my scumreads, nobody has to join me if they don't want to

VOTE tim and spf
Could you elaborate on these scum reads? When I flip green I wouldn't want anyone to think you were just a wolf opportunistically hopping aboard.
And you think they cannot be a wolf just hopping around?
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Long Con wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:39 pm I had towny vibes from Herm earlier, and I don't see him being on the plate today in any event with all the goings-on.
Why do you seem so unknown to me. Hello. Don't remember talking to here.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Some quotes I grabbed earlier...
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:47 pm
Hally wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:46 pm i think jules’ reaction to nut when she said nut was probably going after her because she viewed jules as the weakest one on her wagon/easiest to push/least likely to fight back felt very unaligned with nut, almost like jules was taking it personally that nut considered her an easy target. i don’t think she has that reaction if nut is bussing
/interesting/

I like this read.
I think nut saw the easy target, Juliets is one of the two names Joseph gave me to look at when I first showed up, so I think nutella was pushing on her for that reason... in the hope that Joseph would veer that way instead.
Poison Chan wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:59 pm Tim, why did you say your song name to nutella? How could you trust someone who is a top wagon and tell your role name?
Yeah, that looks like a teammate trying to show everyone that it's ok to tell her the info.
Poison Chan wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:06 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:05 pm
Poison Chan wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:03 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:58 pm
Poison Chan wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:56 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:54 pm Poison you should out all information before EOD.

I generally believe that heavily townread people should be outing their information before the end of the day phase immediately after they acquire that information. I think scum is practically forced into shooting the consensus townreads for the conceivable future because there's so many of them. That means you're likely to die before you out your information if you sit on it. Plus we have some evidence that there's a roleblocker or doctor or something who can keep you safe.
I can out something but if we are going to let scummy people claim first, I think I 'd out my information after that.
Do you have information that will or will likely lead to the chop of a wolf or unfriendly neutral? If so, reveal it now. If not, reveal it never (or when whoever your info vindicates is on the chopping block or whatever).
Yes it can but it would need a claim to get the proper chop. But the info I got I wouldn't want to get towns to claim but we would need scums to claim. It's very complicated. I would shut up.
Who designed mechanics in mafia? Like who was the first person who added a cop and was like “this is a good idea”
Cop?
:haha: :haha:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Poison Chan wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:40 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:39 pm I had towny vibes from Herm earlier, and I don't see him being on the plate today in any event with all the goings-on.
I'm not as prolific as some of these stronger players. I'm laid-back generally. Prone to some in-thread outrage at times, but I haven't been kicked out yet!
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:46 am
Oddmerta wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:30 am
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:28 am Oddmerta, I trust you and I'm here to townshield you, but other people don't. I need you to step it up and show them what you've got so they can see the light and know you're town.

What is your view on the decision between SPF/nutella/JPIC wagons?
They are all scum so it's not even a decision, more like a lineup
Oddmerta wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:24 pm
Poison Chan wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:18 pm
Poison Chan wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:17 pm
Oddmerta wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:11 pm I'm town, not mafia, not rogue. If I was scum there wouldn't even be a towncore I would have destroyed it already.

What I am doing is coasting off of early townreads
didn't you say previous games meta means nothing to you? why should we believe you eaxctly?
*exactly

besides,

what are your current reads?
Nothing much has changed, I'd say timsup, staypositive, nutella and jpic are all on a team together. Jpic looks like a bomb to me
Oddmerta isn't teammates with nutella. Moving on.
I seriously would not rely on it.
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Long Con wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:44 pm
I'm not as prolific as some of these stronger players. I'm laid-back generally. Prone to some in-thread outrage at times, but I haven't been kicked out yet!
I see
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Poison Chan wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:54 pm
I see
YOU WHAT??!! :madmad: :madmad:
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1047
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

LC is just town

my two votes are going on JPIC and sprit and the two of them are basically racing in the thread to see which of them makes me want to kill them more right now
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:05 am If you're accusing me of not evaluating then I have a wet fish to slap you with you bold faced liar.
LMAOO!
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 579
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Poison Chan wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:59 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:59 pm
Hally wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:18 pm @sprityo @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME @Justplayingitcool hi. i need each of you to role claim and say who you targeted last night. if you don’t i will punt you into the sun. thanks for your cooperation
I’m not going to 🤷‍♀️
even if people make you a top wagon near Eod?
Probably not!
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Long Con wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:56 pm
I see
Using my eyes and reading what you are saying.
Herm
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 309
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Herm »

:grin: :grin:
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 337
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

i just got to the jpic claim lmao
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Poison Chan wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:06 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:56 pm
I see
Using my eyes and reading what you are saying.
PC lock town. :noble:
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

tutuu wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:29 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:29 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:26 am what's your result JPIC?
Mac - Town
HAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHHHAHH
Same reaction tbh
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Anyways, I'm outtie. See you guys tomorrow!
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

[VOTE: JPIC] aubergine
[VOTE: odd] aubergine
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Did Samu appear today?
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 554
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Poison Chan wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:13 pm Did Samu appear today?
I don't recall seeing him this morning.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:31 am
Oddmerta wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:25 am Why would a cop check MacDougall?
how did you know that he checked macdougall before he claimed it? am i going crazy?
Did he ever reply to it?
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Tbh I found sprityo towny last dp because of his tone in the posts. I'll read more about him in the morning, didn't get to interact with him much either. I'll be active tomorrow. Today I slanked bad for I had some work and then I could not access the site. Good night. Will be active tomorrow.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

did tim claim 2 parts to his role??
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

If you look into your hearts you will know that I have a good soul
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

btw i just read a few samu posts during my catch up [mention]Poison Chan[/mention]
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]dyachei[/mention] this is the best description I think of what Tim says his night action is. Elsewhere he implied that his action that went with the 70-79.9 % civ that we are at now was a md that he used on ted. At least that was the way I read it. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:14 am
Poison Chan wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:56 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:54 pm So one reason I bought into Nutella's claim was "it's complicated." Mine is too. In fact I had to wait for Sloonei to tell me what my night action was because it is dependent on the percentage of players that are civilians. Based on the night action I was given 70-79.9% of current players are civilians.

My role is apparently intended as a snowball stopper against the wolves, because the closer to parity they get the more powerful my night actions get.
exactly how tbh? i don't see towns or even scums getting roles that get improved when close to parity.
Sloonei calculates the percentage of players who are civilians. What night action I get depends on what that percentage is. Apparently somewhere between 70% and 79.9% of the players are civilians because I got the night action for that range. If town starts to get in trouble and the percentage falls into the 65% to 69.9% range I get a better night action, and if it falls lower I get an even better night action.

My night action was pretty much a dud, but at least I could say what range we are in and narrow down how many enemies we face a little bit.

Anyway, I had a crappy day one and I'm not gonna argue that I didn't. Good job everyone bagging a wolf without much help from me. But day two is off to a pretty good start and I think if you look closely you will think better of chopping me. Hopefully by the end of the day anyway.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

dyachei wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:36 pm btw i just read a few samu posts during my catch up @Poison Chan
oh sorry, I must have skimmed over these.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

thanks juliets, I just read that recently. I'm not sure I buy it tbh - seems weird that he'd be allowed to claim this role that gets progressively better when others can't
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

I just got to your previous ping, juliets. I think nook has been pretty wolfy this game. I see a lot of talk that's off topic or defending himself as town - usually when I said something about him being wolf - and not much else.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

dyachei wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:43 pm I just got to your previous ping, juliets. I think nook has been pretty wolfy this game. I see a lot of talk that's off topic or defending himself as town - usually when I said something about him being wolf - and not much else.
I'm reading through his iso right now and see that. The thing I'm having trouble with is discriminating between all the off topic he does as town vs. what I'm seeing in this game. I have just gotten to the part where he jokes about your suspicion about him, kind of a "look nutella dya caught us haha". Not a great look.

Also, interesting point about Tim's role. I didn't think about that as I read it but its a good question.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:54 pm Let's Have Some Fun

I want to play a game. In this game I'd like you to vote for one player from each of these blocs that you consider to be the most town player in the bloc and one that you consider the most scummy.

Rules:
Three blocs of 7.
This is not binding to a vote. It's just a reads exercise.

Bloc 1

Alison
Colin
Dyachei
Juliets
Long Con
Tim
Master Radishes

Bloc 2

Hally
DrWilgy
Dyslexicon
Oddmerta
Samu
Herm
Sprityo

Bloc 3

SPF
Mac
Tedxtr
Tutuu
JPIC
Nook
Poison Chan
colored in
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

[col][col][VOTE: [Vote: spirit and nanook]] aubergine[/col][/col]
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

So prior to nutella flipping Nanook says:

"Inb4 Nutella flips mafia/rogue with a soup kill"

And haha, that's what she flips.

Why does wolf-Nanook make this post?

He says after EOD that he wants to say scum Nanook would never say that but he probably would because it's hilarious.

Why does he make this first post? So he can later point to it and say it's clearing? [mention]Master Radishes[/mention] you have wolfed with Nanook, would you say this is the kind of thing you saw scum Nanook do?

[mention]NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME[/mention] what was it about nutella that seemed town to you? I know you mentioned her push of me seemed like it came from a townie, was there anything else?

Are you unable to claim your role or do you just not want to?

I have never seen wolf Nanook only town Nanook which from a goofing off standpoint looks similar so I need some help. I'm questioning whether I should be voting Nanook and sprityo instead of JPIC and sprityo.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]Hally[/mention] are you satisfied with what Nanook has claimed?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Master Radishes »

juliets wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:36 pm So prior to nutella flipping Nanook says:

He says after EOD that he wants to say scum Nanook would never say that but he probably would because it's hilarious.

Why does he make this first post? So he can later point to it and say it's clearing? @Master Radishes you have wolfed with Nanook, would you say this is the kind of thing you saw scum Nanook do?
Completely within Nanook's wolf range tbh. He pays more attention than he often lets on in thread (though he's clearly been more active this game than the ones I wolfed with him) and strategises in wolf chat and such. He's also fairly versatile; in one game he distanced from me early on, in another he tried to townclear me instead and had to backtrack later.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I hate the fact that when I'm the best able to reason and think most other players are at work, school or asleep! Then, when nighttime comes and I've run out of gas everyone's here lol!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 579
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

juliets wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:36 pm So prior to nutella flipping Nanook says:

Why does he make this first post? So he can later point to it and say it's clearing? @Master Radishes you have wolfed with Nanook, would you say this is the kind of thing you saw scum Nanook do?

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME what was it about nutella that seemed town to you? I know you mentioned her push of me seemed like it came from a townie, was there anything else?

Are you unable to claim your role or do you just not want to?

I have never seen wolf Nanook only town Nanook which from a goofing off standpoint looks similar so I need some help. I'm questioning whether I should be voting Nanook and sprityo instead of JPIC and sprityo.
I thought she’d be trying to help people townread her a bit more if she was mafia. Then the claim stuff later obviously
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”