Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 1]

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:43 am
Thunal33 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:40 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:35 am
Thunal33 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:31 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:26 am
What was Hyenas claim?
A role that could choose one person from the living to talk to a dead person each night. I thought it was a town role at first because of what it was but someone brought up that there was a role like that that was scum and I wanted to know if Hyena's role was specifically based on that scum role.

This "scumslip" tilts me a little bit. I've tried really hard to communicate clearly this game especially with my PoE status and I swear I did not scumslip and I'm not scum.
Talk to me about this scumslip. What did you do from your perspective and how is this a scum thing?
Mac says I'm caught mafia because he thinks me forgetting that Hyena's exact role was scum in a different game was somehow a scumslip. I'm not even sure why he thinks I scumslipped but he's saying I'm caught mafia.
That seems rather weak for Mac to push so strongly on.

@MacDougall I thought you were a Mafia God?
Does it?
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 274
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:30 pm [gigantic block of text on Hyena]
Sloonei wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:06 pm I have to leave shortly. I won't be around for the deadline. I like my vote on Hyena and encourage others to look there. Here is my most recent argument about him, in addition to things that were said earlier in the phase, pre-claim.

The other multi-vote wagons right now appear to be cat, falcon, nutella, and thunal. If I'm ranking them in order of preference I'd go:
cat
Thunal
Falcon
[A wide gap]
nutella

But all of the nutella votes feel like leftovers from an bygone era way back at the start of this phase a hundred years ago, so I don't think she's a viable wagon anyway. I think I want to leave my vote on Hyena to at least promote him as an option as we move toward the deadline. Thank you for your support, Kyle. I prefer cat over Thunal if things do not change from their current trajectory. If I can keep an eye on the thread while I'm at work, I will, but there's no guarantee of that.

This has been probably the highest volume Day 1 I've ever participated in. Excellent work, y'all. Let's make it a successful one. Keep doing what needs to be done.
I would agree overall with your hyena case, and I'll likely sheep it in the future if there's no one else who should be executed.

However, I do recall the role that was used in U-Pick, which I'm guessing its being referred to. I would like to point out there's a distinct difference between "I can communicate with any dead player" (which is what U-Pick had, I believe) and "I can chose someone who's alive to have a chat with someone who is dead each phase". Regardless though I believe both roles aren't necessarily or inherently towny, but I think its an important distinction nonetheless to make.
Keep doing what needs to be done
"What needs to be done" is for people to not scum-read Thunal. As I've said I feel like they're quite similar, or at least in mindset or thought process, as compared to their Grasslands game.

I really would not like to believe they can replicate that as scum until they prove me wrong. It'll just cause problems for me in future games with them if I keep on fearing "but what if they're just really really good at copying their town game".
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
Spoiler: show
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

cat wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:18 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:04 pm
cat wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:55 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:36 pm Do you have any thoughts on any of the people who are voting for you?
Here to wait for my death. Not to solve me, atleast judging from the last few pages. You will wait for D2 and then blame it on inactivity or something. A bunch of people prodding at others to avoid backlash later probably. It took one post to look at Thunal/dyachei interaction that dyachei is completely ignoring Thunal right now to push them . Nutella is being helpful and actually doing stuff. I'm not sure why you are trying to counterwagon right now when i'm the top wagon.
Please name names.
Also is that an accusation directed against dya? Why? I do not know what you are referring to.
Pretty much everyone around is guilty. The people who openly don't give a shit are the towniest right now. Kylemii and Syn from what i can tell.
Inbetween me arriving and making my second post. I don't know the full context, but Thunal writes a defense, and Dyachei skips half of it and focuses on the emotional content. I don't know if Thunal is actually suspicious but it makes thunal look towny from an outsider's perspective.
This is interesting. I actually think not caring about solving is >rand scum because scum doesn't have the same motivation to solve for the other scum as town does to solve for scum. I feel like it would make sense from town!Cat who doesn't care to think the opposite since he's not caring a lot. I'm skimming Cat's ISO right now and it feels different from both the town ISOs and the scum ISO in his previous games. He's putting in more effort than he did in any of those games.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Both Cat and Falcon have a somewhat apathetic response to them being wagons. I like Cat's reaction a bit better than Falcon's because Cat is at least trying a little to give a legacy.
ImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:41 pmDoes it?
quite frankly

I don't even know how forgetting a role was scum-sided in a past game is a scum slip in the first place

I mean, its not like towns don't know if a role is scum-sided or town-sided and that only scum know

like how is that even a "slip", even if we assume that's an intentional omission rather than forgetfulness
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Townreads (in no order):
Nutella
Martin
Tutuu
Michelle
Tim
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 341
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:39 pm well... in my opinion these types of reads work when you know the person well and youre noticing small stuff like this

i dont believe youve played with dyachei before, and in my experience i have seen towns use the words they used, its not a scumtell, and while dya could be scum i think applying this read on them will have random accuracy

i ... was trying to say that in the most kind and respectful way, maybe i overdid it and came across as too condescending, not the intent, but, when i see types of reads that wont land well from my experience i will speak up about it since its in my interest to do so! :p
Sure. The response I got from you and nutella was "dya is just town", so I'll just accept that for now. It was a thing that I noticed that I pointed out, but I do appreciate the response.

Dismissing might not have been the right word for me to use, but it did feel like something in that ballpark. And despite my assertion that word usage is a useful tool, I'll admit that I'm not the best with using the right words in the right era.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

also I'm tired of seeing these stupid reasons for voting Thunal (aside from Dya's seemingly tone-gut reason for voting thunal that I disagree with)

ofc I haven't been in the thread 24/7 so idk if there's other reasons
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I also townlean Mac for much less concrete reasons than the five townreads I gave. I liked his multiball strategy post and he feels like town!Mac, but I do wonder why he gave up that strategy.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:41 pm
What was Hyenas claim?
A role that could choose one person from the living to talk to a dead person each night. I thought it was a town role at first because of what it was but someone brought up that there was a role like that that was scum and I wanted to know if Hyena's role was specifically based on that scum role.

This "scumslip" tilts me a little bit. I've tried really hard to communicate clearly this game especially with my PoE status and I swear I did not scumslip and I'm not scum.
Talk to me about this scumslip. What did you do from your perspective and how is this a scum thing?
Mac says I'm caught mafia because he thinks me forgetting that Hyena's exact role was scum in a different game was somehow a scumslip. I'm not even sure why he thinks I scumslipped but he's saying I'm caught mafia.

Does it?
You said it was antitown to make pushes and cases this game since it's multiball. Why are you making pushes and cases anyway?
ImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

how come no one is explaining to me why we're killing cat

I would really appreciate it if, for example,

someone told me who or what started the Cat wagon

because that *totally* couldn't affect reads based on cat's flip
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

like even if its really short I would appreciate it

(other than "because they're scum")
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:56 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:39 pm well... in my opinion these types of reads work when you know the person well and youre noticing small stuff like this

i dont believe youve played with dyachei before, and in my experience i have seen towns use the words they used, its not a scumtell, and while dya could be scum i think applying this read on them will have random accuracy

i ... was trying to say that in the most kind and respectful way, maybe i overdid it and came across as too condescending, not the intent, but, when i see types of reads that wont land well from my experience i will speak up about it since its in my interest to do so! :p
Sure. The response I got from you and nutella was "dya is just town", so I'll just accept that for now. It was a thing that I noticed that I pointed out, but I do appreciate the response.

Dismissing might not have been the right word for me to use, but it did feel like something in that ballpark. And despite my assertion that word usage is a useful tool, I'll admit that I'm not the best with using the right words in the right era.
Dya has a pretty big wolfrange so I'm not townreading them now. It concerns me how hyperfocused Dya's been on me this game, I dislike how they've spent more time and effort pushing me than on sorting people out or on any of their other reads.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

MartinGG99 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:59 pm how come no one is explaining to me why we're killing cat

I don't remember who started it, but nutella gave some ISOs of Cat in previous games and said that Cat was more like their scum game, and I read the ISOs and agreed. I feel like now they're different from both metas and their reaction to being wagoned looks towny.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Is this game open night or closed night?
ImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Thunal33 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:02 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:59 pm how come no one is explaining to me why we're killing cat

I don't remember who started it, but nutella gave some ISOs of Cat in previous games and said that Cat was more like their scum game, and I read the ISOs and agreed. I feel like now they're different from both metas and their reaction to being wagoned looks towny.
okay thank you

but I would caution against perhaps re-reading them for being different after their past games were mentioned.

In that case they may be trying to shake things up regardless of alignment.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Here is Mac's case, or at least the first post (of three)

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 684
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Joseph clearly started the Cat wagon. He gave a detailed, titled case in two or three defined parts, and quoted them multiple times. I'm shocked that you could ask that question, but I just skipped the last 8 pages, so maybe you did as well.
Michelle wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:40 am
Master Radishes wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:39 am D0 and an extended D1.

This is torture.
Reporting the first mimdmeld with Mr. R :ponder:
Mindmeld on lamenting a super-long Day? That's some WTF stuff right there. It's like I say "Man I love tacos" and Michelle is like "total mindmeld there, allow me to make it alignment-indicative". :huh:
Master Radishes wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:03 pm @Alison Michelle is a villager.

I challenge anyone to disagree with me.

Thus is it declared.
Challenge accepted!
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 91
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

Thunal33 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:00 pm

Dya has a pretty big wolfrange so I'm not townreading them now. It concerns me how hyperfocused Dya's been on me this game, I dislike how they've spent more time and effort pushing me than on sorting people out or on any of their other reads.
i was trying to get other reads on you to confirm or argue with my current read so i could get a better idea of if it was just me or not

I also know you better than a lot of people here

i have given several town reads

Mac I've talked about
MR I've at least alluded to
I don't think I've mentioned nutella but this is miles away from the wolf games I've seen from her

i like what marmot's doing
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Thunal33 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:03 pm Is this game open night or closed night?
We don't know D:

It wasn't mentioned apparently. But quite a few people are requesting it be closed.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1077

Post by Master Radishes »

Can't promise to be around again before EoD. I'm good with cat going over.

But

[VOTE: falcon45ca] aubergine

to keep things interesting. :mafia:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

dyachei wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:06 pmi like what marmot's doing
What's he doing?
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 570

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:41 pm
What was Hyenas claim?

Does it?
It does, but that was more of an opportunity for you to share your perspective. Now I'm more curious as to why you didn't.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Master Radishes
Hitman

I might just treat the Night as closed even if it's not.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Long Con wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:07 pm
dyachei wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:06 pmi like what marmot's doing
What's he doing?
he's questioning in ways that make me think he's actually considering the content and what it means first.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

oh and i think sloonei is village as well
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

No votes
Voters: None
Alison
No votes
Cat
31%
Voters: nutella, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, tutuu, Made, tedxtr, falcon45ca, MacDougall, Timsup2nothin, Dyslexicon, Marmot
DrWilgy
No votes
Dyslexicon
No votes
falcon45ca
16%
Voters: Thunal33, cat, MartinGG99, Justplayingitcool, Master Radishes
Hyena
6%
Voters: Sloonei, Kylemii
JackofHearts2005
No votes
JustPlayingitcool
No votes
Kylemii
No votes
Long Con
No votes
MacDougall
No votes
Made
No votes
Marmot
3%
Voters: 112
MartinGG99
No votes
Master Radishes
No votes
Michelle
No votes
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
nutella
6%
Voters: Syn, Jackofhearts2005
sig
No votes
Sloonei
No votes
Syn
No votes
Thunal33
13%
Voters: DrWilgy, dyachei, TonyStarkPrime, Michelle
Timsup2nothin
No votes
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
TurnipHead
3%
Voters: Hyena
tutuu
No votes
No vote
3%
Voters: Alison
No elimination
3%
Voters: Long Con
Tom Brady (host/non)
16%
Voters: juliets, Epignosis, c4e5g3d5, JaggedJimmyJay, dunya
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

dyachei wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:09 pm oh and i think sloonei is village as well
Why is this?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

So I return to Cat still being bork'd

A falcon rally happened and then there's Thunal slightly behind.

Voting Thunal. Lets see what happens.
Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I don't really suspect falcon... so [VOTE: falcon] aubergine is probably a safe bet.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:10 pm So I return to Cat still being bork'd

I was going to do that vote before I read this post... so don't count my vote as reactionary to yours, or you will get false results.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Long Con wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:11 pm I don't really suspect falcon... so [VOTE: falcon] aubergine is probably a safe bet.
I can tell you've played Mafia before.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Master Radishes wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:12 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:11 pm I don't really suspect falcon... so [VOTE: falcon] aubergine is probably a safe bet.
I can tell you've played Mafia before.
Enough that I'm starting to see a pattern. So I'm gonna Costanza this one.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

After Nanook is a Bastard this is how I should play the game

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Long Con wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:12 pm

I was going to do that vote before I read this post... so don't count my vote as reactionary to yours, or you will get false results.
Thank you LC. You had scum read me earlier and I had scum read you as well. How are you feeling about that now?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Are we going to get to page 100 before n1?

sweet.
Image Image Image
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

MartinGG99 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:06 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:03 pm Is this game open night or closed night?
We don't know D:

It wasn't mentioned apparently. But quite a few people are requesting it be closed.
Okay. I'll give a legacy now then incase I end up vigged tonight.
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:14 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:12 pm

Thank you LC. You had scum read me earlier and I had scum read you as well. How are you feeling about that now?
Still get suspicious vibes from a number of your posts. I don't feel good at all about you scum-reading me. Makes me feel OMGUSsy, and no one likes that.

I just had a good hand in winning the 'Nanook Is A Bastard' game... but me voting for the bad guys correctly in the end was totally based on their voting actions in a few-players game, where specific actions either made sense as wolfy (Chard placing a vote early and leaving for the rest of the day, and what it meant to the game), or seeing the towniness more in one player than another (Speedchuck's EOD on the Chard yeet, and his talk afterward).

I think my general behavioural suspicions are almost always wrong.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

And I am better in the later game than the early. Right now I feel like I'm in a crowd where everyone is talking at once and they all sound the same.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:10 pm
dyachei wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:09 pm oh and i think sloonei is village as well
Why is this?
I don;'t really know. he's kind of hitting the same notes as he did in finale for me
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:04 pm

Reading/lightly skimming the first two

I think that's a satisfactory case and I don't see much or any of a counter argument to it unless we start conjecturing some things of what Cat must've been thinking but never said in a towny light.

I'm not sold on Made though; I've seen (and quite frankly experienced) towns being portrayed as partners to someone as the sole explicit reason of being scum and then getting mischopped for it.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 1114
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

yoooo I did a really tricky thing in excel for work and it worked and i feel so satisfied rn i am spreadsheet wizard
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:10 pm Voting Thunal. Lets see what happens.
what happens is that martin gets mad at people again for voting thunal even though he's done that before (to apparently no effect) and so he gets condemned to an asylum for meeting the definition of insanity.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Cat's ISO looks meh. Their earlier posts don't look great, particularly the one where Sloonei asked for their reads. Their response to the case from Mac (and others) looked better. But they didn't really leave much of a legacy aside from Sloonei grilling them for reads.

I'm also happy voting falcon.

I will not be voting for Thunal though. The overtly formal nature of their approach being a sign of scum is a read I disagree with.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

nutella wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:24 pm yoooo I did a really tricky thing in excel for work and it worked and i feel so satisfied rn i am spreadsheet wizard
I've been having a lot of fun with excel (Google Sheets) lately tooo

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Thunal33 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:00 pm

i can see this yeah
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MartinGG99 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:21 pm

I think that's a satisfactory case and I don't see much or any of a counter argument to it unless we start conjecturing some things of what Cat must've been thinking but never said in a towny light.

I'm not sold on Made though; I've seen (and quite frankly experienced) towns being portrayed as partners to someone as the sole explicit reason of being scum and then getting mischopped for it.

Actually, where is Made?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Long Con wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:19 pm And I am better in the later game than the early. Right now I feel like I'm in a crowd where everyone is talking at once and they all sound the same.
LC is just plausibly town

I'm calling it
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:26 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:24 pm yoooo I did a really tricky thing in excel for work and it worked and i feel so satisfied rn i am spreadsheet wizard
I've been having a lot of fun with excel (Google Sheets) lately tooo
i use both tbh
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:26 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:21 pm

Actually, where is Made?
i was just wondering this

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”