hk
made
martin
tsp
falcon

ted and kyle honourable mentions
Is Wilgy in your PoE?
outer PoE i guess

i'm hesitant to vote for him because he's perpetual low-hanging fruit, but there's really no good reason to townread him either

could be wolf, not my first guess
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 1125

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 3]

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Morning.

Read this page.

Agree with Sloonei.

Got stuff to do but will check in as often as I can.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 338

Post by 112 »

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:25 pm
112 wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:05 am
nutella wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:03 am ok to shoot:
112 (if not chop), drwilgy, dyslexicon, falcon, jack, marmot, nanook, tsp

@ towncore feel free to remove names, i'd maybe remove dizzy and falcon atp

tim, shoot in these. don't be a neg util hero shooter. thanks
i've listed all of those other players in my poes earlier in the game minus tsp who wasn't really playing

did i bus my entire team?
it wouldn't be the first time in a high stakes game someone bused their whole team...
still a dick move lol
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

well, read the last page
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1921

Post by tutuu »

[VOTE: hollowkatt] aubergine still sheeping jpic
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

hollowkatt has this bravado about him- succinct with his words but in a way that's very direct: Do this, do that, this is how we should view x, someone needs to do y, etc., as though he's barking orders

i find that this type of posting is often just a wolf front- look productive, don't show hesitation, and the townreads will follow, or so the archetype goes

:disappoint:
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1652

Post by Justplayingitcool »

HK wanting to chop two of my top towns is a huge red flag for me
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 624

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 1]

Post by hollowkatt »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:40 pm
cat wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:32 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:22 pm Cat, have you paid attention to people voting you? Who do you think could be the scum jumping on your train?

(If you're town and you end up going over, it'd be good to have your perspective noted.)
No i haven't, i've made walls consistantly and the post i left off at was Dyslexicon snapping back at someone. (I forgot who :rolleyes: ) From what i can tell the people voting me didn't like my response to MacDougall so i can't say anyone is wolfy. I don't get pinged when i'm voted so i don't know the context.
On the wagon i have a slight scumread on Nutella, and townread on tutuu. Everyone else is either a mixed bag or i have pretty much no opinion on. Like i said the most important people are the people off wagon or dancing around suspiciously and that is where town usually ignores since they are too focused on "wow, voting townie, there must be scum there".
RE: the 112 wagon, this post from cat suggests to me that those two are not teammates. 112 is the forgotten “someone” that Dizzy was “snapping back at”. I think it is less likely that cat would have forgotten a teammate’s involvement in that exchange than a random non-teammate. If you want to say it was a smokescreen or “anti-spew”, then I’d respond by saying that that would be more meticulous than is expected if anyone.

I don’t have an alternative. The response to my prods about hollowkatt have suggested that people drew more confident positive conclusions about Thunal and cat in Day 1 than I did. I don’t have a case there so much as a lack of a town read.

I think the tutuu votes are way off base. I do not know what to do with falcon.

Sorry for being such a non-participant today. I’m off to work shortly and won’t be done until well after the deadline.
That seems like reasonable analysis regarding 112/dizzy
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

112 wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:49 pm hollowkatt has this bravado about him- succinct with his words but in a way that's very direct: Do this, do that, this is how we should view x, someone needs to do y, etc., as though he's barking orders

i find that this type of posting is often just a wolf front- look productive, don't show hesitation, and the townreads will follow, or so the archetype goes

That's pretty much HK indicative and has no real connection to his alignment. Excellent succinct description though.

I think the Thunal/Cat interactions are sufficient to let HK just HK for a day or two and see how he votes on actual flips, but ymmv.
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 1030

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 1]

Post by Dyslexicon »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:25 pmWhat? How?
What how what what?
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:10 pm
Hyena wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:30 pm @Dyslexicon Did you ever respond to any of the posts I directed to you? Also, I talked about you (and 112) a bunch last night -- have you read it yet? If so, got any comments on it?

Here are the aforementioned posts again:
No, I missed all these posts. Haven't read a lot of the thread.
Hyena wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:14 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:20 am Is everyone who push me as scum still people who don’t know me? Is cool, but not very smart.

I’ll read EoD at some point.
I'm an alt of someone who has played with you. :p Maybe.
Hyena wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:48 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:23 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:11 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:07 pm Why am I scum to you, Tutu? Go! I don't really buy that you think so, but go anyway. Convince me, I might agree.

Also, didn't you town read Martin last day?
Process of elimination im not finding u as town and im finding other ppl as town + nutellas idea that u killed dya n1 and if u werent in a mafia team dya probably doesnt die n1
You found me as town D1. You seemed pretty sure. When did that stop? I've never low posted as mafia btw. Not that it should clear me. This answer is not good enough.

And what the fuck is that lol. @nutella Where did that come from?
Reads can't change? o:
Hyena wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:48 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:25 pm I should do Marmot iso too I guess. Also I did no understand Marmot's role.

Oh, and @Sloonei Why did you vote Marmot?
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:35 pm Oof. No, I don't want to read Marmot's ISO. Didn't know it was so long.

I don't really have much motivation for this game. I'm sorry. =/
So, like, if both Wilgy and Dizzy are mafia, mafia's playing really lazily right now. XD Falcon might fall into that bracket, too, for the "reading Tim's ISO in 10 minutes" thing than saying Tim was 60% scum from it.
Hyena wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:56 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:39 pm If I have Nut, Radish and Syn as hard town, does that sound reasonable? Anyone I should add?
Tim and Made for being on both the Cat and Marmot wagons unless you think scum would bus twice in two consecutive day phases. o:
I assume joke. =p

Of course they can. I'm not implying they can't. I'm asking Tutu about it. I know how mafia works. Jeez.

If I'm not mistaken, Tim only voted Marmot when asked to in the very end? Made is probably town, and that's one read I actually have had, so yeah.

I'm mostly looking at 112 and Wilgy right now, lot of it sheeping the people I think are town, that I know and understand, and that seems to know what's going on. So Nutella and Radish for example.
This feels slightly defensive in a town sort of way?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:14 pm I probably have no reservation to vote any of 112, Wilgy, HK or Nanook. I don't feel like I appologizing for not paying that much attention to this game. It is what it is.

I have absolutely no opinion on Sloonei.

Jack replaced Thunal, right? I don't even have an opinion there, though I probably should.
I replaced Thunal...
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:50 pm HK wanting to chop two of my top towns is a huge red flag for me
Why? Are your townreads supported by actual facts that you have laid out in front of HK?

I want to shoot Made. Nutella is mad at me because she TRs Made. I tell her to prove her case, and she points out that I town read her as if that means I have to just assume she's right. That's kinda what you are doing here. Just because you town read them doesn't make them lock towns above suspicion for other people.

That said.

@hollowkatt

The Marmot flip revealed that he had this weird Tetris based power. The Sloonei silencing shows that the wolves do have some way to use the powers of their dead. Radish claims to have been Tetris challenged. This I think is clearing, at least for now, so chop an onion or something instead of the Radish.
ImageImageImageImage
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:07 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:50 pm HK wanting to chop two of my top towns is a huge red flag for me
Why? Are your townreads supported by actual facts that you have laid out in front of HK?
If people read my posts, I have already provided a case on why I feel tutuu is town. And with Radish, I've been vibing with his thoughts all game
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Long Con wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:30 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:28 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:38 am tutuu is just like "you have to assume roles on the syndicate are as maximally bizarre as possible"

i promise u epi is not quite that insane
my role is incredibly straightforward, like two sentences straighforward
My role is also straightforward. And the wolf team almost certainly knows what it is. Does that mean I should share it?
probably not. my point was to respond to nutella b/c the tutuu comment she's quoting by proxy is weird comparing it to what I know
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 1114
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

112 wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:16 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:06 pm
112 wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:59 pm tbh my poe is a lot bigger than 3 tho
What's your current PoE?
dizzy
nanook
hk
made
martin
tsp
falcon

take out made, put in jack/wilgy, and I just might wanna townread you again
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:34 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:32 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:37 am Just flicked through Marmots iso again on my phone. Not quoting anything, but...

Reinforces my feeling that he spoke to tutuu not as teammates. Tutuu just town here I think. Marmot treated me the same way on D1.

I do sort of feel it's the same with Falcon. So I guess likely not aligned either and falc is just being a derp.

Marmot quietly defended Thunal. A lot. Not constantly so it didn't stand out as much at the time to me, but little comments here and there. He ignored Cat until clearly realising he had to commit and found an awkward way to join that wagon, so that's different. But looking at how Marmot treated slots like me, tutuu, made, and falcon, all of whom were lightly sussed and kept in the PoE after others had put us there, the hard defense of Thunal stands out.

Also, you know, dya was N1ed.

I'm thinking HK is a good chop choice today.
[VOTE: Master Radishes] aubergine

How 'bout no
Radishes is town
Ok, why though?
Like I'm thinking back to the spec chat game where I did some crafty setup for a future chop on town as wolf before I went over, townies bought it, and we went on to win the game. Hard defense of someone town as wolf is something that should be in every wolves repertoire, yeah? Especially because it leads into situations like this.
And, in my experience, when done correctly it's generally a wolf that brings it back up after a day or two so that they can look solving while susing town and not getting any heat back from it.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:42 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:41 pm
Hyena wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:09 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:00 pm There are some pretty heavy hitters (ie, people who claim to be reading and ISOing who post quotes and stuff) pushing back on the Tutuu and Falcon wagons...but nothing else seems to gain any traction at all. Is it just me, or does that feel like wolves have settled on a strat of holding TvT wagons in place?
Do you think there's a wolf being voted for then currently?
Looks like wagons are:
Wiggly
falcon
LC
Sloonei
HK
TSP
tutuu

Of those I like LC for town, TSP seems ok, haven't gotten anything on sloonei or wiggly, would sheep the 112 arguments, and really still want to brutally day murder tutuu
Falcon wagon comp: I like nutella there, and kinda Radish, and kinda tedxtr
So, just to make sure I'm understanding this correctly, you townread/lean town on everyone in that list except for 112 and Tutuu? Is there anyone outside of these people who you would brutally murder if you had the opportunity?
think of it less as town read and more as "don't wolf read", yeah?
I'd daymurder Radish, I think the way he's pivoting to me over the last couple posts of his I'm seeing without committing to it is sus, especially when there are a plethora of other wagon options open to him, so why do that unless you think all the current wagons are town. Bugs me a lot actually.

so probably would chop this order: radish, tutuu, 112, then pretty much anyone that isn't nutella, tim, made (yes I town read there now), hyena, michelle, syn
I don't like this

[VOTE: Hollowkat] aubergine
Good thing I didn't write it for you to like then?
Why don't you like it, and why do you think it makes me a wolf?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:34 pm @nutella HK isn't in your poe are they town do you think?
Nah he's in poe
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

112 wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:45 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:25 pm
112 wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:05 am

i've listed all of those other players in my poes earlier in the game minus tsp who wasn't really playing

did i bus my entire team?
it wouldn't be the first time in a high stakes game someone bused their whole team...
still a dick move lol
I won my champs qualifier by hard busing my whole team until D4 when Mistyx subbed into the LHF wolf slot. I laid the groundwork D1 for anaxagore to go over, chopped town on D2 WHILE hardbusing, and rode that credit all the way to winning in F5 so.. Dick move or not, if it works, it works.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Like I had some good things about thunal on spew but it could be wifomy and dya has good reads and hk has been bleh
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

nutella wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:12 pm
112 wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:16 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:06 pm
112 wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:59 pm tbh my poe is a lot bigger than 3 tho
What's your current PoE?
dizzy
nanook
hk
made
martin
tsp
falcon

take out made, put in jack/wilgy, and I just might wanna townread you again
jack + wilgy could be wolves for sure

unfortunately, one is unchoppable
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

yeah actually these posts and his takes all suck

[VOTE: hollowkatt] aubergine
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

112 wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:49 pm hollowkatt has this bravado about him- succinct with his words but in a way that's very direct: Do this, do that, this is how we should view x, someone needs to do y, etc., as though he's barking orders

wanna know a secret? it's when I'm amicable that you need to be worried.
ok, here's the thing. I learned to play on a site that is full of very direct, very abrupt players, so that's the style I adopted. You can wolf read me for it, that's fine. You'll even be right some of the time. But style shouldn't be the basis for the read, yeah?

It's not about looking productive or trying to get town read, it's about saying the things I think are worth saying.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

I assume radish and tutuu? Nobody has been able to explain to me why/how tutuu has to be town here, all I'm getting is "that's just tutuu" which is probably fine for the people who are vv familiar with them. For people who aren't (read me) that's not enough. Basically you're saying "HK, accept on faith that tutuu is town" and I'm saying "no"
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:20 pm
I assume radish and tutuu? Nobody has been able to explain to me why/how tutuu has to be town here, all I'm getting is "that's just tutuu" which is probably fine for the people who are vv familiar with them. For people who aren't (read me) that's not enough. Basically you're saying "HK, accept on faith that tutuu is town" and I'm saying "no"
When I read marmot's ISO, I think he spewed tutuu town. It's all there in my ISO
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

ugh but being stubborn about against the grain reads may be .ore of a townie thing
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:07 pm

I want to shoot Made. Nutella is mad at me because she TRs Made. I tell her to prove her case, and she points out that I town read her as if that means I have to just assume she's right. That's kinda what you are doing here. Just because you town read them doesn't make them lock towns above suspicion for other people.

That said.

@hollowkatt

The Marmot flip revealed that he had this weird Tetris based power. The Sloonei silencing shows that the wolves do have some way to use the powers of their dead. Radish claims to have been Tetris challenged. This I think is clearing, at least for now, so chop an onion or something instead of the Radish.
If you're a wolf and Radish is town you don't say this. you let me stay there b/c it looks meh and gets me negative attention from other townies making me a viable push later.
If you're a wolf and Radish is also a wolf you also don't say this, you let me vanity wagon b/c I don't have the thread presence and force of will to get people to follow me.

Therefore, you are not a wolf.

Well that was easy, Tim isn't a wolf guys, solved that for you.

If you're town and you think Radish is a wolf you also don't say that (which you did, because you don't)

You also don't say that if either 112 or TSP is a wolf with you because I've already indicated I think you're town and I think nutella is town, and those two players are the two people you two are voting for, so adding to those wagons instead of guiding me towards a mischop would be your goal here. So again, you're not a wolf with either of those two should they flip.

Finally, I like the TSP wagon composition more than the 112
[VOTE: TSP] aubergine
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

nutella wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:23 pm ugh but being stubborn about against the grain reads may be .ore of a townie thing
Hell, I'm stubborn against the entire sheepy "oh I read you town and you read them town so I'll just go along" culture. That should make me the towniest town that ever towned.
ImageImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:22 pm
When I read marmot's ISO, I think he spewed tutuu town. It's all there in my ISO
you're going to make me read things aren't you
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1057

Post by Syn »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:28 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:23 pm ugh but being stubborn about against the grain reads may be .ore of a townie thing
Hell, I'm stubborn against the entire sheepy "oh I read you town and you read them town so I'll just go along" culture. That should make me the towniest town that ever towned.
that is quite literally the full extent of your play this entire game up until nutella told you shooting made is dumb

ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:31 pm
Alternately, you can take my word for it that that is what got me off the Tutuu wagon. Not sure if it was JPICs analysis or someone elses, but it was a pretty good case that Marmot/Tutuu were not w/w.
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Syn wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:34 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:28 pm
that is quite literally the full extent of your play this entire game up until nutella told you shooting made is dumb
Not really. I sheeped Mac's case, not Mac himself.
ImageImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:07 am Marmot ISO:

Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:59 am
nutella wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:30 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:30 pm Hazelnuuuuuuuuut!!! who is on your team?
Not you apparently :beer:
ngl, I do miss this team
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:34 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:33 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:32 pm DrWilgy

Let's assume you are mafia

Name your three to four teammates immediately
Made, LC, Hyena, and Marmot
If DrWilgy is mafia these are all town.
This isn't how DrWilgy works. If he's mafia here, than I'm mafia here.
:suspish:

This kind of looks egregious considering marmot made the same statement with cat, which I quoted earlier in the thread.
Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:11 am @MacDougall I vote group 1.

I do think tutuu's scum this game, so I don't want to give her immunity.
starts scumreading tutuu for some inexplicable reason. I looked back and the read seemed like a joke and there was no serious interactions between himself and tutuu, nor did marmot ever vote there.
Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:39 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:32 am
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:31 am
Syn wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:25 am
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:24 am Michelle has bite.

She can be town.
can I be town

I want to be town
Ask nutella. She's giving out snap reads like candy.
Last I saw Syn was wolf reading Nutella, so if she snaps at him it's not likely to be pretty.
So it sounds like we have a nututuu team. Noted.
Shades tutuu again, but yet still doesn't vote in tutuu's direction.

Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:42 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:39 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:28 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:10 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:05 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:28 am Alright, I have no fuckin' idea what's going on.
How come?
Everyone says all my reads are shit, and I'm not sure what's happening.

I think I'm gonna watch some Friends or sumfin', eat some vanilla ice cream
What are your reads? Do you think they're shit?
Alison, Michelle, MR = bad guys

No I don't, but then I remember that New! Coke was a thing, and those guys didn't think it sucked til the whole world told them, and now I wonder if I'm the new New! Coke
You lost me at "soda was a thing".

I agree on MR. The amount of on topic content I've seen from him is alarming.
Starts to shade Radishes
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:59 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:47 pm I think that Kyle is Mafia; the way he's constantly talking about having to catch up is a way I've seen Mafia do, can't really argument it; it's just how I've seen it; I think there are other people who groan at having to catch up but they aren't following it so faithfully / they meme from time to time / they still give reads from time to time.

I think the way Kyle is approaching this is wolfy and he's constantly reminding us that he's trying to read every post (which I believe him that he is) but that's busywork IMO and he's mafia.
:huh:

You're right, I don't recall Kyle doing this. I think he tends to post off-topic rather than complaining about catching up.

I'mma look him up in other big games as a townie player.
marmot puts his hand in the honey jar, and starts throwing dirt in kyle's location.
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:08 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:07 pm
Made wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:19 pm I am so lost, can someone catch me up. Why are we voting 112 now?
THIS IS A FUCKING LOST WOLF SOFT OR MY NAME ISNT TUTUU

[VOTE: Made] aubergine

I SWEAR TO GOD THIS IS A LOST WOLF SOFT CLAIM
You know what

Marmot seemingly dropped his scum read on tutuu out of nowhere, and then joins tutuu on a Made wagon. I get the impression that marmot was trying to pocket tutuu
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:26 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:17 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:53 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:37 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:31 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:30 am Banjo - Kazooie is a fuckin epic game, but Goldeneye is better
incorrect
Ok, this guy is prolly town. Only a towny could be so wrong
goldeneye was good for its time but has been surpassed in its genre ten times over.
Ok, this guy prolly still town. Only a towny could still be so wrong
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:20 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:50 pm im not sure why im not getting more townreads as #2 poster, i feel like i'm out of my scumrange but it's possible i'm not as obvious bc i'm distracted by work and stuff
This is so scummy, nutella might be town
Do you normally give TWTBW reads falcon. You gave two of them back-to-back here.
Begins to shade falcon
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:10 pm I think Thunal is the only town player in the game
:ponder:

Probably just TMI, and getting thunal/HK on side
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:54 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:33 am Tutuu is actually le town.
Nope.

I don't see a solving mindset there.
Starts to scum read tutuu again and throws shade in that direction? even though Marmot agreed with two of tutuu's reads on both Made & kyle (quoted above). It feels like marmot was trying to pocket tutuu but was trying to ensure she remained firmly in the PoE.
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:45 pm
dyachei wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:17 pm
Michelle wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:12 pm @dyachei you said you want two votes and received Marmot's
If you need another one, i'll give you mine
i really want the top 2 wagons to be thunal and cat

I've explained thunal a lot and I think cat's a hit too (mostly based on mac's case)

i think that if both those wagons were to die today I'd be pretty happy
This post feels kinda manipulative. Why don't you want to entertain outside of these two?

That said, I agree that cat's posts are pretty scummy, but I disagree on Thunal.
I think this post shows potential in the theory that cat was ruthlessly bussed D1.

Another possibility of TMI on thunal to look good as she was starting to become a wagon at this point iiirc. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:32 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:41 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:23 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:19 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:17 pm
dyachei wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:01 pm it feels manipulative when I spell it all out for you?

you guys must think I'm the worst wolf lmao
It's the wording of it. The manner of saying "I want to these to be the top two wagons" instead of something like "These are my preferred votes".

I can't say I've ever played with you, so I don't know your wolfing capabilities (but you're in the GoC, so I assume they aren't the worst)
this is a towny thought from marmot, very towny. i dont think that it will be fruitful for u to scumread people off of these small choices of word expression though, u could if u want to but i dont think it will be fruitful :p
Um tutuu, are you dismissing me?
you asked me to not respond but i cant not respond, i dont understand why

dismissal is a negative word, i dont view me challenging your read as something thats negative
I disagree about word usage and expression, I think that is a great way to catch mafia. I mean, I'm not very good at catching mafia, but I've had more recent success in this way.

Maybe I misunderstood your tone, but it didn't feel like a challenge. I thought you were saying "Yes Marmot, good try, but it's wrong, go try again". Were you implying something else?
I think these set of posts look good for tutuu.

tutuu sounds genuinely confused and these set of posts don't come across as fake.
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:41 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:06 pm
cat wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:02 pm [VOTE: Falcon45ca] aubergine
See you later, or after the game.
This took a lot of courage
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:11 pm [VOTE: VOTE CAT] aubergine

Guess how long it took me to go thru the ISO?

5 minutes between these posts (that's my answer falcon).

I guess this is a self-prez vote, but it's otherwise pretty bad.

Marmot wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:12 pm [VOTE: falcon] aubergine

Awkward scumread and vote on falcon. I think marmot tried and failed to save Cat d1, despite previously calling them scum. GTH I don't think falcon/marmot/cat are partners.

Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:25 pm Cat's ISO looks meh. Their earlier posts don't look great, particularly the one where Sloonei asked for their reads. Their response to the case from Mac (and others) looked better. But they didn't really leave much of a legacy aside from Sloonei grilling them for reads.

I'm also happy voting falcon.

I will not be voting for Thunal though. The overtly formal nature of their approach being a sign of scum is a read I disagree with.
He really didn't want cat to fall d1, and was trying to get people to move over to falcon and downplay the scumreads on cat.

Marmot wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:03 pm Why do people want to bake Tutuu now that I'm actually townreading her??
Starts townreading tutuu now? I tried going through a reason for the change in read but I couldn't see why or when he changed the read. tutuu was starting to gain traction and I think there is a pattern between her and thunal/HK. Marmot was happy for those wagons to go-ahead, tried to take town cred if/when they flipped town but didn't really try to stop either of the wagon from progressing.
Marmot wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:18 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:18 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:17 pm and look at the two mafia br0z on falcon loooool
:haha:
This is the way :noble:
Marmot was on falcon at this point. I can't remember who the second person
Marmot wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:26 pm I'm in the middle of ISO'ing Martin, and the most egregious thing I can see thus far are his heavy attempts to defend tutuu.

Continuing reading.
And now marmot shades Martin for hard defending tutuu. In hindsight, it really did feel like he was being a goldilocks

Marmot wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:05 am I read falcon's Day 2 and don't feel any better about it

There were 4 posts, but I won't tell you how long it took.

meh
Marmot wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:52 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:48 pm [imagine big tutuu spinning anime girl gif and big flashy text with sparkles and stuff]

THE MAFIA ARE MARTIN MARMOT DYSLEXICON LONGCON AND TONYSTARKPRIME

[dab]
If Dizzy is scum, I'm just giving up now.
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:45 pm I also think I see what nutella's saying. Everyone feels townie rn.

Except Syn.
Syn is already part of the towncore and I think this adds a further reason to why I believe he is town.
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:24 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:22 pm [VOTE: Tim] aubergine

I hope marmot gets yeeted and he flips mafia and im next. I want out please
Are you not having fun? I want you to have fun. :(
I don't think marmot faked this meaning he seemed genuinely surprised by tutuu who was implying she wasn't having fun, which to me implies they are probably not wolves together. Marmot would know if tutuu was faking the not having fun post if they were wolves together due to being in scumchat, and I genuinely believe in the surprised tone from marmot, as well as believing tutuu when she stated she wasn't having fun.

In summary:

I think tutuu looks pretty good from reading marmot's iso. He keeps flip-flopping on the read whenever it suited him. He was scumreading tutuu, but then agreed on two of the votes/progressions she made on D1, and then randomly scumread again accusing her of not trying to solve the game? It felt like he was trying to pocket, but ensure she remained in the PoE whenever someone else would go and townread her. Marmot townread thunal/hk and tutuu when their wagons were beginning to gain traction, and yet did absolutely nothing to steer town away from either wagon, and I believe he was trying to go for the free towncred when they flipped. So I think this looks good for both HK and tutuu. Marmot and tutuu's interactions do not feel faked or wolf theatre.

Marmot's vote on falcon is awkward, and I think he was trying to get people to move off from cat and lynch falcon instead. I think this is important because marmot wasn't really trying to save either tutuu or thunal/hk as previously mentioned. This means this is a good look for falcon at the moment.

I think wilgy has partner potential, but I think it might be a dumb read as it's only based off the cat post I posted early and similarities it had with the wilgy post I quoted in the spoilers.
I disagree with your conclusions on tutuu being spewed town by marmot, but that's fine, i guess. I think there could still be partners there.
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:40 pm
Michelle wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:33 pm tutuu

26%

Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Long Con, Michelle, nutella, Timsup2nothin, hollowkatt

I think no matter tutuu's AI. this wagon contains a wolf.

I wish for an alignament cop to check Nanook, Tim or HK, in this order
Nutella is volume cleared and Mac flipping villager means he had a good read for her
Long Con is a soul town read, who thinks I am wrong should tell me why.
I agree with your order in regards to the alignment cop. Though tbh I think hk is spewed town from reading marmots iso

Do you mind elaborating on the town read with Long Con? Unless it's just a gut read.
The bold above indicates you also thought at one point I was spewed town by marmot, what changed and when/why?
Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:47 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:58 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:57 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:56 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:44 pm @tutuu any word about what hitting the ball did? or maybe it'll happen at eod
i think it will be a night action

or eod but i think it allows or disallows a night action
Come vote me tutuu!!!!
but whyyyy u have the same alignment as i do
Unlikely to be wolf theatre
Here you say the above is unlikely to be w/w theater but then HERE you say opposite:
Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:17 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:13 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:22 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:19 pm I'm a little unsettled that Dizzy isn't immediately townreading me like he usually does.
[VOTE: Thunal] aubergine

I wonder why.
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:29 pm Why are people voting Thunal, I was obviously joking
could this be w/w?
I think it could be
What gives, and what is the difference for you?
Kinda reads like you can't make up your mind if I'm spewed town or if I'm hard partnered, but either way the inconsistency with how you're treating my slot vs how you're treating tutuu is weird and I'm not sure what to make of it.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

I just can't get behind the whole "being town makes me right/disagreeing with me makes you wolf" mentality.
ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1057

Post by Syn »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:42 pm I just can't get behind the whole "being town makes me right/disagreeing with me makes you wolf" mentality.
just wave a hypothetical gun around and see what happens

ImageImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:34 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:31 pm
Alternately, you can take my word for it that that is what got me off the Tutuu wagon. Not sure if it was JPICs analysis or someone elses, but it was a pretty good case that Marmot/Tutuu were not w/w.
Yeah, I've read the JPIC marmot iso with regards to tutuu and while I can see an argument made that they aren't paired, I can also see an argument for that they are.
Currently worried about how JPIC is flip flopping on me from "marmot spewed slot town" to "HK is hard paired with marmot" and frankly I'm not seeing how that progression is possible, let alone reasonable.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:41 pm

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:30 pm Hazelnuuuuuuuuut!!! who is on your team?
ngl, I do miss this team

This kind of looks egregious considering marmot made the same statement with cat, which I quoted earlier in the thread.

starts scumreading tutuu for some inexplicable reason. I looked back and the read seemed like a joke and there was no serious interactions between himself and tutuu, nor did marmot ever vote there.

She can be town.
can I be town

I want to be town
Last I saw Syn was wolf reading Nutella, so if she snaps at him it's not likely to be pretty.

How come?

No I don't, but then I remember that New! Coke was a thing, and those guys didn't think it sucked til the whole world told them, and now I wonder if I'm the new New! Coke

Starts to shade Radishes
tutuu wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:47 pm I think that Kyle is Mafia; the way he's constantly talking about having to catch up is a way I've seen Mafia do, can't really argument it; it's just how I've seen it; I think there are other people who groan at having to catch up but they aren't following it so faithfully / they meme from time to time / they still give reads from time to time.

I think the way Kyle is approaching this is wolfy and he's constantly reminding us that he's trying to read every post (which I believe him that he is) but that's busywork IMO and he's mafia.

You're right, I don't recall Kyle doing this. I think he tends to post off-topic rather than complaining about catching up.

marmot puts his hand in the honey jar, and starts throwing dirt in kyle's location.
Made wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:19 pm I am so lost, can someone catch me up. Why are we voting 112 now?

You know what

Marmot seemingly dropped his scum read on tutuu out of nowhere, and then joins tutuu on a Made wagon. I get the impression that marmot was trying to pocket tutuu

incorrect
goldeneye was good for its time but has been surpassed in its genre ten times over.
nutella wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:50 pm im not sure why im not getting more townreads as #2 poster, i feel like i'm out of my scumrange but it's possible i'm not as obvious bc i'm distracted by work and stuff
Do you normally give TWTBW reads falcon. You gave two of them back-to-back here.
Begins to shade falcon
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:10 pm I think Thunal is the only town player in the game

Nope.

Starts to scum read tutuu again and throws shade in that direction? even though Marmot agreed with two of tutuu's reads on both Made & kyle (quoted above). It feels like marmot was trying to pocket tutuu but was trying to ensure she remained firmly in the PoE.
Michelle wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:12 pm @dyachei you said you want two votes and received Marmot's

I've explained thunal a lot and I think cat's a hit too (mostly based on mac's case)

This post feels kinda manipulative. Why don't you want to entertain outside of these two?

That said, I agree that cat's posts are pretty scummy, but I disagree on Thunal.
I think this post shows potential in the theory that cat was ruthlessly bussed D1.

Another possibility of TMI on thunal to look good as she was starting to become a wagon at this point iiirc. Please correct me if I am wrong.

It's the wording of it. The manner of saying "I want to these to be the top two wagons" instead of something like "These are my preferred votes".

I can't say I've ever played with you, so I don't know your wolfing capabilities (but you're in the GoC, so I assume they aren't the worst)
this is a towny thought from marmot, very towny. i dont think that it will be fruitful for u to scumread people off of these small choices of word expression though, u could if u want to but i dont think it will be fruitful :p

dismissal is a negative word, i dont view me challenging your read as something thats negative
I disagree about word usage and expression, I think that is a great way to catch mafia. I mean, I'm not very good at catching mafia, but I've had more recent success in this way.

Maybe I misunderstood your tone, but it didn't feel like a challenge. I thought you were saying "Yes Marmot, good try, but it's wrong, go try again". Were you implying something else?

tutuu sounds genuinely confused and these set of posts don't come across as fake.

Awkward scumread and vote on falcon. I think marmot tried and failed to save Cat d1, despite previously calling them scum. GTH I don't think falcon/marmot/cat are partners.

Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:25 pm Cat's ISO looks meh. Their earlier posts don't look great, particularly the one where Sloonei asked for their reads. Their response to the case from Mac (and others) looked better. But they didn't really leave much of a legacy aside from Sloonei grilling them for reads.

I will not be voting for Thunal though. The overtly formal nature of their approach being a sign of scum is a read I disagree with.
He really didn't want cat to fall d1, and was trying to get people to move over to falcon and downplay the scumreads on cat.

Marmot wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:03 pm Why do people want to bake Tutuu now that I'm actually townreading her??
Starts townreading tutuu now? I tried going through a reason for the change in read but I couldn't see why or when he changed the read. tutuu was starting to gain traction and I think there is a pattern between her and thunal/HK. Marmot was happy for those wagons to go-ahead, tried to take town cred if/when they flipped town but didn't really try to stop either of the wagon from progressing.
nutella wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:17 pm and look at the two mafia br0z on falcon loooool
Marmot wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:26 pm I'm in the middle of ISO'ing Martin, and the most egregious thing I can see thus far are his heavy attempts to defend tutuu.

Continuing reading.
And now marmot shades Martin for hard defending tutuu. In hindsight, it really did feel like he was being a goldilocks

Marmot wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:05 am I read falcon's Day 2 and don't feel any better about it

meh
nutella wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:48 pm [imagine big tutuu spinning anime girl gif and big flashy text with sparkles and stuff]

[dab]
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:45 pm I also think I see what nutella's saying. Everyone feels townie rn.

Except Syn.
Syn is already part of the towncore and I think this adds a further reason to why I believe he is town.

I don't think marmot faked this meaning he seemed genuinely surprised by tutuu who was implying she wasn't having fun, which to me implies they are probably not wolves together. Marmot would know if tutuu was faking the not having fun post if they were wolves together due to being in scumchat, and I genuinely believe in the surprised tone from marmot, as well as believing tutuu when she stated she wasn't having fun.

In summary:

I think tutuu looks pretty good from reading marmot's iso. He keeps flip-flopping on the read whenever it suited him. He was scumreading tutuu, but then agreed on two of the votes/progressions she made on D1, and then randomly scumread again accusing her of not trying to solve the game? It felt like he was trying to pocket, but ensure she remained in the PoE whenever someone else would go and townread her. Marmot townread thunal/hk and tutuu when their wagons were beginning to gain traction, and yet did absolutely nothing to steer town away from either wagon, and I believe he was trying to go for the free towncred when they flipped. So I think this looks good for both HK and tutuu. Marmot and tutuu's interactions do not feel faked or wolf theatre.

Marmot's vote on falcon is awkward, and I think he was trying to get people to move off from cat and lynch falcon instead. I think this is important because marmot wasn't really trying to save either tutuu or thunal/hk as previously mentioned. This means this is a good look for falcon at the moment.

I think wilgy has partner potential, but I think it might be a dumb read as it's only based off the cat post I posted early and similarities it had with the wilgy post I quoted in the spoilers.
I disagree with your conclusions on tutuu being spewed town by marmot, but that's fine, i guess. I think there could still be partners there.

26%

Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Long Con, Michelle, nutella, Timsup2nothin, hollowkatt

Nutella is volume cleared and Mac flipping villager means he had a good read for her
I agree with your order in regards to the alignment cop. Though tbh I think hk is spewed town from reading marmots iso

Do you mind elaborating on the town read with Long Con? Unless it's just a gut read.
The bold above indicates you also thought at one point I was spewed town by marmot, what changed and when/why?
nutella wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:44 pm @tutuu any word about what hitting the ball did? or maybe it'll happen at eod

Come vote me tutuu!!!!
Here you say the above is unlikely to be w/w theater but then HERE you say opposite:
Thunal33 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:19 pm I'm a little unsettled that Dizzy isn't immediately townreading me like he usually does.

I wonder why.
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:29 pm Why are people voting Thunal, I was obviously joking
could this be w/w?
I think it could be
Kinda reads like you can't make up your mind if I'm spewed town or if I'm hard partnered, but either way the inconsistency with how you're treating my slot vs how you're treating tutuu is weird and I'm not sure what to make of it.
Inconsistency is towny. Wolves are far more devoted to remembering where they stand on things.
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Syn wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:42 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:42 pm I just can't get behind the whole "being town makes me right/disagreeing with me makes you wolf" mentality.
just wave a hypothetical gun around and see what happens
This sounds like a good plan. Wish I had thought of that.
ImageImageImageImage
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

ngl, I do miss this team

She can be town.
can I be town

I want to be town

How come?

Starts to shade Radishes

You know what

incorrect
Begins to shade falcon

Nope.

Continuing reading.

meh

[dab]

Except Syn.

In summary:

26%

Come vote me tutuu!!!!

I wonder why.
could this be w/w?
I think it could be
Context matters.

When tutuu/Marmot were saying there thing it was right at the end of the phase, and marmot was about to die.

Marmot and thunal on the other, it was the middle of day 1, and when I quizzed marmot on why he kept your vote on there, his response was: "These things happen".

I did think you were spewed by marmot, but then I read sloonei's case and I started having doubts on my conclusion, and plus I disagreed with several of your reads, in regards to tutuu and marmot.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:44 pm

ngl, I do miss this team

can I be town

I want to be town

Starts to shade Radishes

You know what

Begins to shade falcon

Nope.

Continuing reading.

meh

[dab]

Except Syn.

In summary:

26%

Come vote me tutuu!!!!

I wonder why.
could this be w/w?
I think it could be
Inconsistency is towny. Wolves are far more devoted to remembering where they stand on things.
I'm not calling JPIC a wolf here, I'm asking if he can explain the progression and glaring inconsistency. If the explanation is satisfactory then great, move on and keep looking. If it isn't, then question further.
like I shouldn't have to explain this to you lol
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1077

Post by Master Radishes »

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:13 pm Ok, why though?
Like I'm thinking back to the spec chat game where I did some crafty setup for a future chop on town as wolf before I went over, townies bought it, and we went on to win the game. Hard defense of someone town as wolf is something that should be in every wolves repertoire, yeah? Especially because it leads into situations like this.
And, in my experience, when done correctly it's generally a wolf that brings it back up after a day or two so that they can look solving while susing town and not getting any heat back from it.
'I did this thing one time and therefore Radishes is mafia.'

Makes sense.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 424
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Not really a fan of this wagon formation. At least the Tony wagon looks real pure.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:48 pm Not really a fan of this wagon formation. At least the Tony wagon looks real pure.
Wat.

The TSP wagon looks /fine/. That's it.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:48 pm

ngl, I do miss this team

can I be town

I want to be town

Starts to shade Radishes

You know what

Begins to shade falcon

Nope.

Continuing reading.

meh

[dab]

Except Syn.

In summary:

26%

Come vote me tutuu!!!!

I wonder why.
could this be w/w?
I think it could be
Context matters.

When tutuu/Marmot were saying there thing it was right at the end of the phase, and marmot was about to die.

Marmot and thunal on the other, it was the middle of day 1, and when I quizzed marmot on why he kept your vote on there, his response was: "These things happen".

I did think you were spewed by marmot, but then I read sloonei's case and I started having doubts on my conclusion, and plus I disagreed with several of your reads, in regards to tutuu and marmot.
radishes, not marmot
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:02 am
tutuu wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:53 am Didnt someone claim a parity cop check on falcon? What was that again?
kyle said falcon and lc are the same alignment

(and lc 99% town from tetris thing etc)
I wasn’t voting Falcon anymore but that’s good enough for me.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:49 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:48 pm Not really a fan of this wagon formation. At least the Tony wagon looks real pure.
Wat.

And like I don't know which wagon you're referring to.

But take a look at the HK wagon. Now THAT is pure.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:49 pm
Wat.

I townread everyone on it is allimsayin.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 214

Post by falcon45ca »

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:44 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:15 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:08 pm

I'd be fine with a shot in that pool
hollowkatt wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:00 pm There are some pretty heavy hitters (ie, people who claim to be reading and ISOing who post quotes and stuff) pushing back on the Tutuu and Falcon wagons...but nothing else seems to gain any traction at all. Is it just me, or does that feel like wolves have settled on a strat of holding TvT wagons in place?
Do you think there's a wolf being voted for then currently?
Looks like wagons are:
Wiggly
falcon
LC
Sloonei
HK
TSP
tutuu

Of those I like LC for town, TSP seems ok, haven't gotten anything on sloonei or wiggly, would sheep the 112 arguments, and really still want to brutally day murder tutuu
Falcon wagon comp: I like nutella there, and kinda Radish, and kinda tedxtr
Huh, townreads TSP but is also ok with shooting TSP
yeah why not?
I can understand why a chunk of people I think are town think TSP could be a good shot. Just b/c I town lean there doesn't make me right and them wrong, and if they're picking up on things I'm not seeing good on them.
I dunno, I just find it at odds with town reading players and being cool with them getting killed as well
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:48 pm

ngl, I do miss this team

can I be town

I want to be town

Starts to shade Radishes

You know what

Begins to shade falcon

Nope.

Continuing reading.

meh

[dab]

Except Syn.

In summary:

26%

Come vote me tutuu!!!!

I wonder why.
could this be w/w?
I think it could be
Context matters.

gotcha, thanks. I'll go read the sloonei case then.
Last question for now: does disagreement automatically indicate wolf to you then? Because that's what your last comment sounds like.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”