64%

Total votes: 22
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1011
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 4]

Post by Made »

Yo, what if we just BOOM sucker punch mafia in the nose and take [VOTE: sloonei] aubergine now?

:thinking:
Spoiler: show
Pov: you reading my takes
Hyena
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 822
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Post by Hyena »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:02 pm
Hyena wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:34 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:31 pm Thought about reading everything since I went to bed, and I probably will...but...

IMPORTANT MECH STUFF

Hyena handing out seance ability is confirmed, I am in a chat with Mac.

During their mason chat Nutella informed him that her role was to swap with a dead. Jack's back, that's that. It is possible that the swap removed Nutella and thwarted a NK targeting her.
Can you ask him why he suspected JPIC EoD2? That was the day phase right before he died.
Mac says he answered this already and you are pushing an agenda on JPIC.
lol, @MacDougall you fuck, stop being lazy and give me the details, or you're secret scum
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1057

Post by Syn »

tutuu wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:39 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:51 pm
Syn wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:47 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:42 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:36 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:35 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:30 pm Stop caring about Mac's opinion. He's obviously not following the game anymore.

Jfc some of you practically hero worship him.
Actually he is presenting very solid cases and linking posts and stuff. I think I've already made it abundantly clear that while I am certainly willing to sheep a case I don't sheep a person, ever.
okay but he still drinks piss.
Well, he's Australian, so sure.

That said, he thinks that Tutuu has the most powerful of the wolf roles and that she's the best chance for turning this around, and the people who are hard defending her rather than at least considering the very damning circumstances are just trying to buy her enough time to fire it off.

That includes maybe you, maybe Made, maybe even Syn for tossing Radishes into the grinder as a possible one for one to buy her a couple days.
I don't see why I'm included in that when my original turn-around on Radishes explicitly states w/w equity with tutuu.
Probably just because a "near red check" was probably the only thing that could knock the wheels out from under the Tutuu wagon. I think you are probably town and I think your info is probably good...but I do honestly think this is a case where it would have been towny to keep it to yourself for a day phase.
Tim telling someone else that it would have been better for town to keep it in his pants and not claim
lmfao
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 627
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Made wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:39 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:36 pm
Made wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:35 pm Read the last 3 pages of dat mans iso. Bunch of vegan marshmallow FLUFF
and proud of it.
and now you're trying to tilt me? Pappi, baby, you're better than this :disappoint:
here
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 274
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 0]

Post by MartinGG99 »

Marmot wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:57 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:51 pm I also think Tutuu is town more strongly now for baiting Michelle. Idt Michelle is necessarily scummy for forgetting Esooa was playing, i've seen town do that before (I saw a townie seriously put the hosts in his readslist once).
I've voted for or stated reads on non-players before, but I've only done it when I'm scum.

But nobody's allowed to use this against me k?
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:31 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:03 am
tutuu wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:10 am lol its cute that youre so literal thunal

when alison put on her cat ears she transforms into thunal
lol I take that as a compliment since I really like very logical playstyles like Alison's.
My experiences with you in video mafia tells me that you also have a bit of a devilish/unpredictable streak in you too, in addition to playing logically.
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:36 pm I meant that in that, Thunal has opened up a couple games by claiming that she's scum and I'm her partner (which isn't something I've seen from her in forum mafia yet).
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:39 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:36 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:35 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:29 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:18 pm [VOTE: Master Radishes] aubergine

I just feel like he'd care more about his push on 112 as town.
I feel like you're the one who doesn't care about your pushes and now you're voting the right person for the wrong reasons imo lol. I agree with dya's assessment that you're going through the motions.

Also you're concerned about dizzy's read of you but he's barely read anything--though if I'm gonna trust any spontaneous guy read he has it would be on you as one of the players he's most familiar with
How exactly does anything evidence that I'm not caring about my pushes??? Yes I am caring, and I'm town. I refuse to be this suspected day 1 since I'm literally town and I don't understand any of this.
I'm a bit stressed since I'm going back to school in a few days and I have a lot of work to do but I still keep getting sucked into this game.
So you're in the tutuu camp of "please let 12 players die Night 1"?
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:29 pm Why are people voting Thunal, I was obviously joking
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:10 pm I think Thunal is the only town player in the game
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:20 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:36 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:43 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:38 pm I also don't think people answered me on this: was Hyena's original role a scum role? Do people think Hyena's role means he shouldn't be a yeet target?
Roles can change alignment when ported from a regular game into a role homage in the Champs game. I think that's part of the fun, really, and I'd be disappointed if it didn't happen at all. That said, it's also great to honour the evil or heroism of a role by keeping it as-is in Champs.

I am not sure if the original role was indeed a scum role, or if that's just something someone made up, as folk do.
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:45 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:38 pm I also don't think people answered me on this: was Hyena's original role a scum role? Do people think Hyena's role means he shouldn't be a yeet target?
Holy shit you are caught mafia.

LOL

That said, I don't think Thunal's caught mafia for reasking the same question.
Actually, I'm not sure I see this. I have a tendency to skim posts and not remember everything, isn't that just what's happening here?
This feels so lackluster; if Marmot was a wolf defending another teammate I would expect more than just a small and simple explanation or just "why are people voting Thunal" and "I was obviously joking". Heck, that might even be promoted by TMI on them being town. Or at least it feels like this is a simplistic defense of a townie rather than a wolf-teammate which I imagine would be more comprehensive.
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:45 pm
dyachei wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:17 pm
Michelle wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:12 pm @dyachei you said you want two votes and received Marmot's
If you need another one, i'll give you mine
i really want the top 2 wagons to be thunal and cat

I've explained thunal a lot and I think cat's a hit too (mostly based on mac's case)

i think that if both those wagons were to die today I'd be pretty happy
This post feels kinda manipulative. Why don't you want to entertain outside of these two?

That said, I agree that cat's posts are pretty scummy, but I disagree on Thunal.
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:25 pm Cat's ISO looks meh. Their earlier posts don't look great, particularly the one where Sloonei asked for their reads. Their response to the case from Mac (and others) looked better. But they didn't really leave much of a legacy aside from Sloonei grilling them for reads.

I'm also happy voting falcon.

I will not be voting for Thunal though. The overtly formal nature of their approach being a sign of scum is a read I disagree with.
It would be strange to me if Marmot intentionally left 3 subjects to talk about at EoD1, and two of those three are his wolf buddies. Doesn't make sense to me.
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:22 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:14 am
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:06 am
Master Radishes wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:00 am
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:58 am Why sheep JPIC?
Why not?
"I'm super town" isn't super appealing?
Why is JPIC super town?
I defended your slot D1, but then was concerned I was wrong with the Dya NK who was heavily suspecting you D1
Oh I forgot about that.

I also defended Thunal Day 1
. Please live up to those expectations hk :srsnod:
I don't think you would forget defending a wolf temmate, where your goal is in part implicity is to not allow the death of teammates and if said deaths are not avoidable then to try and benefit the most from them in the goal of eliminating towns.
So I can't spend a whole lot of time on this but looking at Marmot's ISO wrt Thunalkatt I think it's more favorable to spewing Thunalkatt as town rather than a wolf teammate.

I'll be coloring what I find to be indicative, and it has a very few small comments in pink by me.

@Sloonei

Though I have yet to look though the HK iso.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:42 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:51 pm I also think Tutuu is town more strongly now for baiting Michelle. Idt Michelle is necessarily scummy for forgetting Esooa was playing, i've seen town do that before (I saw a townie seriously put the hosts in his readslist once).
I've voted for or stated reads on non-players before, but I've only done it when I'm scum.

tutuu wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:10 am lol its cute that youre so literal thunal

lol I take that as a compliment since I really like very logical playstyles like Alison's.
My experiences with you in video mafia tells me that you also have a bit of a devilish/unpredictable streak in you too, in addition to playing logically.
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:36 pm I meant that in that, Thunal has opened up a couple games by claiming that she's scum and I'm her partner (which isn't something I've seen from her in forum mafia yet).

I feel like you're the one who doesn't care about your pushes and now you're voting the right person for the wrong reasons imo lol. I agree with dya's assessment that you're going through the motions.

Also you're concerned about dizzy's read of you but he's barely read anything--though if I'm gonna trust any spontaneous guy read he has it would be on you as one of the players he's most familiar with
How exactly does anything evidence that I'm not caring about my pushes??? Yes I am caring, and I'm town. I refuse to be this suspected day 1 since I'm literally town and I don't understand any of this.
I'm a bit stressed since I'm going back to school in a few days and I have a lot of work to do but I still keep getting sucked into this game.
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:29 pm Why are people voting Thunal, I was obviously joking
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:10 pm I think Thunal is the only town player in the game
Roles can change alignment when ported from a regular game into a role homage in the Champs game. I think that's part of the fun, really, and I'd be disappointed if it didn't happen at all. That said, it's also great to honour the evil or heroism of a role by keeping it as-is in Champs.

I am not sure if the original role was indeed a scum role, or if that's just something someone made up, as folk do.

LOL

Actually, I'm not sure I see this. I have a tendency to skim posts and not remember everything, isn't that just what's happening here?
This feels so lackluster; if Marmot was a wolf defending another teammate I would expect more than just a small and simple explanation or just "why are people voting Thunal" and "I was obviously joking". Heck, that might even be promoted by TMI on them being town. Or at least it feels like this is a simplistic defense of a townie rather than a wolf-teammate which I imagine would be more comprehensive.
Michelle wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:12 pm @dyachei you said you want two votes and received Marmot's

I've explained thunal a lot and I think cat's a hit too (mostly based on mac's case)

This post feels kinda manipulative. Why don't you want to entertain outside of these two?

That said, I agree that cat's posts are pretty scummy, but I disagree on Thunal.
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:25 pm Cat's ISO looks meh. Their earlier posts don't look great, particularly the one where Sloonei asked for their reads. Their response to the case from Mac (and others) looked better. But they didn't really leave much of a legacy aside from Sloonei grilling them for reads.

I will not be voting for Thunal though. The overtly formal nature of their approach being a sign of scum is a read I disagree with.
It would be strange to me if Marmot intentionally left 3 subjects to talk about at EoD1, and two of those three are his wolf buddies. Doesn't make sense to me.
Why not?
Why is JPIC super town?
I defended your slot D1, but then was concerned I was wrong with the Dya NK who was heavily suspecting you D1
Oh I forgot about that.

I don't think you would forget defending a wolf temmate, where your goal is in part implicity is to not allow the death of teammates and if said deaths are not avoidable then to try and benefit the most from them in the goal of eliminating towns.
So I can't spend a whole lot of time on this but looking at Marmot's ISO wrt Thunalkatt I think it's more favorable to spewing Thunalkatt as town rather than a wolf teammate.

I'll be coloring what I find to be indicative, and it has a very few small comments in pink by me.

@Sloonei

noted. i also have not done any work to substantiate my suspicion. it's just there.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1652

Post by Justplayingitcool »

@tutuu

I want to give you a hug for that
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

I also looked at Sloon's concerns (again) at D1 and I think they're a bit valid but as he said in the past (idk about now), its more of a matter of a "lack of a townread" and honestly that's what makes me feel like Thunalkatt was just simply being misunderstood and partially why I believed in her being town so much on D1.

Or something along those lines.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:17 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:06 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:01 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:59 pm And can someone please give any good reasons Hyena is town? I've asked before and never been satisfied.
IMO w!Hyena doesn't open a chat with dead Mac.
Why not?

Like all due respect to Mac, but he's not god, and he's definitely not reading this game still. w!Hyena isn't afraid to hook you up with him.
"Isn't afraid to" doesn't answer "why do that?"

That said...

@Hyena why did you do that? Why me? Why Mac?
The Mac part is easier to answer -- I had already committed to it once I saw Mac died. As for you, I couldn't pick Nutella again (even though I wouldn't have even if I could), and I was worried that Made might die over you (I thought at worst you'd catch a roleblock since other people were suss of you).
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1921

Post by tutuu »

:confused:
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:08 pm tim: wolves have created an anti-mech culture

*mech seems to show that tutuu is likely town*

tim: Image
LMAOOOOOOOOOO

I laughed at TSPs earlier posts too about his ex

Honestly TSP one of the funniest people. So far u have my vote for funniest postsr
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:44 pm

LOL

Why not?
Why is JPIC super town?
Oh I forgot about that.

@Sloonei

noted. i also have not done any work to substantiate my suspicion. it's just there.
Yeah but the fact that you came back to after all this time was interesting to me and so I wanted to reflect on that to see if anything's changed about my perspective.

Also its furthered my town-read on you imho.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Ignore emoji
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

LOL

Why not?
Why is JPIC super town?
Oh I forgot about that.

@Sloonei

That reminds me, you never did look at my marmot iso rip
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:42 pm
Made wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:35 pm Read the last 3 pages of dat mans iso. Bunch of vegan marshmallow FLUFF
and proud of it.
and now you're trying to tilt me? Pappi, baby, you're better than this :disappoint:
here
I relate to that. early game i wasn't going for crazy iso bank shots or anything either. Hell I was (am) opening wolfing. There's a difference between vibing and nothing balls. See falcon's iso, or Wilgy's! How is Wilgy more towny than you????

These are not the vibes Mr Sloon, these are the shiftyness.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Made wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:41 pm Yo, what if we just BOOM sucker punch mafia in the nose and take [VOTE: SLOONEI] aubergine now?
Naw

He's town methinks

It feels too....un-wolfy? For sloonei to come back to HK simply because of a lack of a town-read by now and a seemingly authentic (to me) small suspicion the whole game.

Like, wolves would be more focused on the current discussions I think.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Made wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:29 pm @tutuu what's your read on Sloonei
Town coz he got silenced
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:46 pm

LOL

Why not?
Why is JPIC super town?
Oh I forgot about that.

@Sloonei

sorry. Lame Upright Sloonei made lots of promises I can't keep. Maybe I'll take a peak later, but only if I can do it in a cool, nonchalant way.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

If I was still lame, I'd fret about the peak/peek mix up there, but I'm just gonna roll with it. I didn't even notice it, man.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:28 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:59 pm My Sloonei suspicion is more interest than anything. But voting Martin and voting generally off wagon for Sloonei specifically does not sit that well with me.
If it wasn't obvious, I have given up on trying to Be Sloonei this game.

I was silenced for literally a full week, and then missed the majority of Day 3 as well. This town is doing just fine without me, so I'm content to spend my free time doing things other than sifting through ~500 post ISOs for relationship clues. I'm just hopping around and trying to chime in when I think it's worth doing so. But it feels nice to be taking it easy this game, and unless/until it becomes necessary to do more, I don't intend to change that. This is the exact gamestate I've been longing for for months: one in which I'm under no pressure to work hard.
Yo, this feels pure.

@112
@nutella (assuming you're still in the game)
@MacDougall (since you're alive through Tim)

Remember that detailed town read I gave Adrian early on in S6W1 where I said he was probably town just based on how genuinely relieved he sounded in his posts to have not randed mafia again? I'm getting a similar vibe from this Sloonei post.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:51 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:46 pm

LOL

Why is JPIC super town?
Oh I forgot about that.

@Sloonei

sorry. Lame Upright Sloonei made lots of promises I can't keep. Maybe I'll take a peak later, but only if I can do it in a cool, nonchalant way.
Just play it cool
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Made wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:49 pm
and proud of it.
here
I relate to that. early game i wasn't going for crazy iso bank shots or anything either. Hell I was (am) opening wolfing. There's a difference between vibing and nothing balls. See falcon's iso, or Wilgy's! How is Wilgy more towny than you????

These are not the vibes Mr Sloon, these are the shiftyness.
I do not know what these words mean, Made.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:44 pm @tutuu

I want to give you a hug for that
Hug hug
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:59 pm My Sloonei suspicion is more interest than anything. But voting Martin and voting generally off wagon for Sloonei specifically does not sit that well with me.

I was silenced for literally a full week, and then missed the majority of Day 3 as well. This town is doing just fine without me, so I'm content to spend my free time doing things other than sifting through ~500 post ISOs for relationship clues. I'm just hopping around and trying to chime in when I think it's worth doing so. But it feels nice to be taking it easy this game, and unless/until it becomes necessary to do more, I don't intend to change that. This is the exact gamestate I've been longing for for months: one in which I'm under no pressure to work hard.
While we're here, it's worth noting that Sloonei didn't make this clear until confronted. Sloonei did the opposite infact. He was saying stuff like "oh yeah i'mma go back and iso marmot" (and never did) "yeah, lemme get my feet wet with these isos before I say more"(never bringing it back up). nahhh this is just bad Sloonei.

Also "I am in the process of changing my gameplay style" is an over done scum lie. "this is why i'm acting weird guise, i swear. I'm changing it up!" is the same exact bit Tutuu used to pretend not to be mafia in bread. Beat. For. Beat.
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 1125

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Hyena wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:45 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:59 pm And can someone please give any good reasons Hyena is town? I've asked before and never been satisfied.
Why not?

Like all due respect to Mac, but he's not god, and he's definitely not reading this game still. w!Hyena isn't afraid to hook you up with him.

That said...

The Mac part is easier to answer -- I had already committed to it once I saw Mac died. As for you, I couldn't pick Nutella again (even though I wouldn't have even if I could), and I was worried that Made might die over you (I thought at worst you'd catch a roleblock since other people were suss of you).
Commitment is cool, but is there anything that could have merited reconsideration? Like a town cop flip who might have (should have) had additional information?
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Made wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:54 pm

While we're here, it's worth noting that Sloonei didn't make this clear until confronted. Sloonei did the opposite infact. He was saying stuff like "oh yeah i'mma go back and iso marmot" (and never did) "yeah, lemme get my feet wet with these isos before I say more"(never bringing it back up). nahhh this is just bad Sloonei.

Also "I am in the process of changing my gameplay style" is an over done scum lie. "this is why i'm acting weird guise, i swear. I'm changing it up!" is the same exact bit Tutuu used to pretend not to be mafia in bread. Beat. For. Beat.
no
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:54 pm
Why not?

That said...

Commitment is cool, but is there anything that could have merited reconsideration? Like a town cop flip who might have (should have) had additional information?
I'm gonna be honest -- I didn't even realize Jack was a cop, lol. I didn't read the full details of his role. Realizing that he was probably would have affected my decision though, yes.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:52 pm
and proud of it.
here
I relate to that. early game i wasn't going for deep iso based reads. Hell I was (am) opening wolfing. There's a difference between having a good casual time, and posting fluff. See falcon's iso, or Wilgy's! How is Wilgy more towny than you????

this is not how players play when they are town trying to goof off Mr Sloon, these are scum tells.
translated to normie for you <3
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

I think TSP is trolling wolf

I also think that he blocked Tim because he thought Tim would shoot him. Theres ur explanation
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Sloonei is like 95% town

Tinfoiling there is silly imo
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:54 pm

no
show me the lie sloonei.

SHOW:clap: ME:clap: THE:clap: LIE:clap
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Sloonei might look super sus for his handling of Tutuu, but chopping him ahead of her would be serious jumping of the gun.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:56 pm Sloonei is like 95% town

why?
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

this
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

tutuu wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:56 pm I think TSP is trolling wolf

I also think that he blocked Tim because he thought Tim would shoot him. Theres ur explanation
Doesn’t he throw baseballs or whatever?
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Made wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:57 pm

why?
He was silenced.

I refuse to entertain the notion that scum silenced their teammate
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Hyena wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:56 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:54 pm
Why not?

That said...

I'm gonna be honest -- I didn't even realize Jack was a cop, lol. I didn't read the full details of his role. Realizing that he was probably would have affected my decision though, yes.
Sigh.
ImageImageImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

He's just genuine heck I wasn't even aware he made that post about feeling relieved of the pressure.

I looked at some of his interactions and his recent resurfaced suspicions on Hollowkatt and he just feels and looks town to me IMO.

That post makes it look even better for !town Sloon imo.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

I think there's a culture on this site of automatically town reading good players....but we forget that good players are good because they win both town AND scum games, and we should read them accordingly.

If I were playing like sloonei is playing right now, y'all'd have me stapled to the wall.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:58 pm He was silenced.

There's also this too.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Made wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:59 pm I think there's a culture on this site of automatically town reading good players....but we forget that good players are good because they win both town AND scum games, and we should read them accordingly.

If I were playing like sloonei is playing right now, y'all'd have me stapled to the wall.
I’m not townreading sloonei because he is “good”

I reject this claim
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:57 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:56 pm I think TSP is trolling wolf

Doesn’t he throw baseballs or whatever?
The baseball thrower is a scum role according to made's conclusion

I also think it is due to my own conclusion

I asked on d2 if i should hit it, tony told me to hit it, then he said he thought nutella threw it and that was his justification to tell me to hit it

@Made
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Made wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:56 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:52 pm
and proud of it.
here
I relate to that. early game i wasn't going for deep iso based reads. Hell I was (am) opening wolfing. There's a difference between having a good casual time, and posting fluff. See falcon's iso, or Wilgy's! How is Wilgy more towny than you????

this is not how players play when they are town trying to goof off Mr Sloon, these are scum tells.
translated to normie for you <3
I know what these words mean, but I don't know what they refer to. I'm not sure how interested I am in continuing the conversation though.

I have no gameplan. I am trying to assess things as they come to me, and I have not abandoned the reads that I had when I was paying closer attention. But I'm not here to stress myself out over this game right now. I've already spent more time here than I wanted to, really. I appreciate your skepticism, but you are not going to get anywhere if you look for the regular signs of Town Sloon here. This has been a long time coming for me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:58 pm
Made wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:57 pm

why?
He was silenced.

fair, but iunno. I feel like there could still be other things at work. Like maybe similar to the weird shit that's hapening with tim? there's a lot of moving parts here.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I am definitely not being town read due to reputation right now. I get scum read due to my reputation more often than the alternative. It's a big part of the reason why I'm so happy to be in a game where I do not need to exhaust myself.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

but this thread is not my diary, so i'll shut up about this now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

I didnt think jack was cop
Jack didnt think jack was cop
Hyena didnt think jack was cop
Master radish didnt think i was the red peek
TSP was convinced he was going to get shot by tim

Maybe jack cop ergo tim shoot tutuu wasnt that blatantly obvious as evidenced by peoples testimonies which im sure will get ignored
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 624

Post by hollowkatt »

tutuu wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:27 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:26 pm I just had to finish a game where I was fake redchecked by a wolf with an uncountered cop claim during LYLO.

Why is this shit happening again.
nanook expressed frustration on day 1 at nutella because he said that he just finished a game in which he was town and a wolf peeked him mafia and he had to fight it and nook flipped wolf sorry radishie i no longer townread something like that >.>
except that MR here is way more like MR in that game
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tutuu wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:04 pm I didnt think jack was cop

Maybe jack cop ergo tim shoot tutuu wasnt that blatantly obvious as evidenced by peoples testimonies which im sure will get ignored
Is TravelingSisterhoodPants a wolf?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:05 pm

Yes i think so
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

tutuu wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:06 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:05 pm

Yes i think so
Who are the rest of the wolves from your pov?

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”