Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1652

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 8]

Post by Justplayingitcool »

Hyena wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:10 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:56 am
Hyena wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:39 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:30 pm I really just cannot see who it can be other than it being made.

Hyena maybe. But the powers have been used for good but just not confident there

Michelle maybe, but she was pretty pro-yeet Ted and the tutuu tunnel feels like it comes more from town than scum

Everybody else has very solid reasons to be townread
Ignoring my powers, do you townread me? Or do you townread me just because of my powers and how I've been using them?
I only townread you for your powers

Your push on me made me wary of you and I can’t say i’m liking what im seeing from you this phase
Then why don't you ignore my powers and call me scum? Was your reason for townreading me for my powers stronger than your reasons why I could be scum ignoring my powers? Like, I'm getting the sense that you don't want to confront me when you say you townread me for one thing that's actually pretty NAI for me and then say I'm not towny for things that I've done outside of mechanics. Are you afraid to call me scum? :3
Nope
Spoiler: show
Hyena
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 822
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Post by Hyena »

tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:53 am @Hyena why r u voting dizzy?

whats up with u and voting towncore? u voted jpic, u voted dizzy, u said u also want jpic dead? wat?
I already gave you my towncore. I'm not voting towncore right now. My town core is me, Tim, HK, LC, and Kyle. Everyone else can die.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 1248
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

afaic jpic and hk are still in the poe
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 1125

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Michelle wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:19 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:06 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:59 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:32 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:29 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:30 am Now that Made is proven villager his read for Tim deserves to be sheeped.
I don't have a reason to consider Tim as villager, I don't remember his interactions with flipped scum, but I will try to check.
Until then
[VOTE: Tim] aubergine
Cool. Totally lacking in logic, but cool.
If I am wrong, can you proove it? without Ate and explaining what you wouldn't do as wolf and other self meta things?
Nope. My entire case revolves around having used my vig shots in totally town sided ways and having talked Made into a totally town sided suicide. If you wanna say "wolf Tim would do all those things just for WIFOM" I genuinely have no argument, because maybe I would if I was a wolf. If you genuinely believe that I am that good as a wolf, then kill me. I'm actually fine with that, because I think I have presented the solve that makes sense, and once I flip green town can either sheep it or not as they choose.
Can you take a flipped wolf Iso and check things in it?
I guess not :shrug:
Sorry...got busy.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Hyena wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:11 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:06 pm @Hyena what makes you think jpic is obviously town
I don't think JPIC is obviously town. JPIC thinks he's obviously town.
Well, seeing as I know I'm town, then yep, I know I am obviously town.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Syn wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:06 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:59 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:32 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:29 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:30 am Now that Made is proven villager his read for Tim deserves to be sheeped.
I don't have a reason to consider Tim as villager, I don't remember his interactions with flipped scum, but I will try to check.
Until then
[VOTE: Tim] aubergine
Cool. Totally lacking in logic, but cool.
If I am wrong, can you proove it? without Ate and explaining what you wouldn't do as wolf and other self meta things?
Nope. My entire case revolves around having used my vig shots in totally town sided ways and having talked Made into a totally town sided suicide. If you wanna say "wolf Tim would do all those things just for WIFOM" I genuinely have no argument, because maybe I would if I was a wolf. If you genuinely believe that I am that good as a wolf, then kill me. I'm actually fine with that, because I think I have presented the solve that makes sense, and once I flip green town can either sheep it or not as they choose.
Definitely. That's why you're trying to push tutuu as the main wagon. Because you're fine with being the first to go.

Two things:

1. You didn't convince Made to do anything. You're taking credit for it because you know the people you're saying this to aren't going to backread and verify. Unfortunately for you, there are other people here who were there.

2. You haven't used your vig shots at all, if mechs are to be believed. There is nothing verifying that you tried to shoot tutuu, because Kyle yoinked your shot. And your decision to shoot Made was simply dumb when it was well broadcasted beforehand that all the actions would be centered on him that night PLUS his claim that he couldn't be killed. You've beaten the "secret mechs in play" drum all game and then pretend to be bewildered that your supposed shot didn't hit gold when you supposedly picked the one person in the entire game where fuckery would be found.
Why you lying son?
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

hyena is town primarily because his role would be dumb as a mafia role
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:13 pm
Hyena wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:04 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:43 am
Hyena wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:41 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:39 pm [VOTE: Made] aubergine

rip us if this is wrong

i havent been able to put effort lately, u guys r all saying "made outed made outed" - im cool with that

if that somehwo ends up being wrong imma vote tim tomorrow
Hi, you're not in the towncore anymore. We're yeeting one of JPIC or Dizzy today.
This would be the stupidest thing to happen so far
It actually wouldn't be. Assuming you're both town, by yeeting one of you, we're stealing an obvious nightkill from mafia, which means that at some point down the line, they'd have to kill someone that's less obviously town down the line. A Tim nightkill or an HK nightkill would give us more to talk about then, say, a JPIC nightkill or a Dizzy nightkill if you two are as lock town as you say you are. :P
or we could just yeet who we think is scum
Okay, but try to base the reasoning more on reads this time than mechanics. Stop trying to use mechanics to solve the game right now. If that means I'm your top scumread, then so be it. Let's fight then. :3
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:15 pm hyena is town primarily because his role would be dumb as a mafia role
No, stop this. You're doing the same thing JPIC is doing right now. Stop paying attention to my role.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 1030

Post by Dyslexicon »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:15 pm hyena is town primarily because his role would be dumb as a mafia role
The original role literally was a mafia role unless I'm mistaken.
Hyena could be town because adk, tone and weird takes. Also Sloonei spew pointed to them being town imo.
But wtf is this "my towncore is just different I don't read mech bai" attitude. Is it supposed to be edgy or something? Meh to the meh
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Hyena wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:16 pm
No, stop this. You're doing the same thing JPIC is doing right now. Stop paying attention to my role.
I know. What else is there? that's what I'm asking
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

In fact, let's say there's an extra part of my role that I haven't told you guys about. Seriously, stop reading me based on what you know about my role. Read me based on what I've done, what I've solved, what I've pushed, etc. -- all the non-mechanical stuff in the game.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

It was a scum role in U-Pic
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:13 pm Dizzy is lock town nobody should ever suspect him.
Ok, hypocritically, but why from your point of view?
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Saying that I'm only solving via mechanics is actually bullshit.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Hyena wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:17 pm In fact, let's say there's an extra part of my role that I haven't told you guys about. Seriously, stop reading me based on what you know about my role. Read me based on what I've done, what I've solved, what I've pushed, etc. -- all the non-mechanical stuff in the game.
Well then I read you anti-town atm. Aren't you trying to push me and jpic? Probably two of the worst pushes you can have tbh.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I'm never yeeting Kyle and Jpic. Probably others too, but those two pretty much never. LC and Tutu should be town.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Hyena wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:17 pm In fact, let's say there's an extra part of my role that I haven't told you guys about. Seriously, stop reading me based on what you know about my role. Read me based on what I've done, what I've solved, what I've pushed, etc. -- all the non-mechanical stuff in the game.
what are those things?
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 624

Post by hollowkatt »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:18 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:13 pm Dizzy is lock town nobody should ever suspect him.
I can't give away my secret tell ;-)
You're town on Tone, attitude, and willingness to directly engage with anyone, at any time, for any question asked.
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:32 pm tbh the most compelling piece of information that points to tutuu town is the baseball being thrown at her. Why would mafia throw baseballs at their team? I remember having an interaction with ted that shaded tutuu on this
Because the baseball throw power was weak as hell and never going to work as extra KP for the wolves anyway, so using it as a distancing tool was probably the most Sloonei could find to use it for.
ImageImageImageImage
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:17 pm
Sloonei pushed the hell out of me D1. He managed to get a five person wagon on me and managed to hold it through half of the day. That was the whole reason I claimed, remember? How about the colored EoD wagon reads I was making? What did you think of those? I pushed on Ted, 112, and Nanook well before any of them were dead. Those are just some reasons I'm town.

Don't want to consider those things? Okay, how about judging what I've been doing the past 24 hours -- trying to shake the game up to get some new reads. Trying to build a towncore so that I can just chop the people outside of it. I'm voting for Dizzy, and have consistently pushed on Dizzy throughout the game -- do you think my push on them has been towny or scummy?
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:22 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:32 pm tbh the most compelling piece of information that points to tutuu town is the baseball being thrown at her. Why would mafia throw baseballs at their team? I remember having an interaction with ted that shaded tutuu on this
Because the baseball throw power was weak as hell and never going to work as extra KP for the wolves anyway, so using it as a distancing tool was probably the most Sloonei could find to use it for.
I already said that old man ;-)
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:10 pm I don't think Tutu is a good yeet here tbh. If we got fucked over by godfather mmk. But what I've read from spew so far, Tutu doesn't seem likely anyway. Why are we going there?

Tim makes weird posts and weird pushes and weird all over. Sorry this is not more conclusive, but I just don't know what to say sometimes when I read some of his posts.

Hyena also has some seriously questionable takes. @Hyena Why did your activity drop the past few days? Also, if you really want to solve my alignment you should go ahead and do that. I have mech that outs me as town and kept all suggestions/movement in this game as town friendly as ever possible from my POV. If you have direct questions, please @ me and ask them. I really don't think it should be that hard to find me as town here if you're actually trying to solve.

This whole fuck up came at a really bad time for me. I'm literally swamped with work tomorrow. But I'll make every effort to be here tomorrow night after work.
Just noting that I -did- see this. I'll get to it in a moment since it's related to everything else I'm posting right now.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:21 pm
You're town on Tone, attitude, and willingness to directly engage with anyone, at any time, for any question asked.
This is honestly not a good reason to town read me, but werk. =p
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:44 pm tutuun is still probably good? the kind of power that would make my kill go through, but not my other thing isn't yet accounted for right?
I really don't like the way she goes straight to "I am green peeked and above all doubt." Like, everyone in the game that I really think is town is starting to have serious "there's fuckery in the mech" doubts. Tutuu is not only "I am green checked, get lost," she is displaying not any shred of doubt about "follow the mech, this is the way."

Yes, following the mech guarantees her survival...but if she was town her survival wouldn't equate to her wincon...that mindset it wolf.
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

the path to victory is forcing whatever mafia is left into a nonwinning endgame situation where they have to introduce tinfoil at endgame in order to even survive. yeeting mech confirms rn just makes that easier
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:24 pm
Considering the only time I've seen you wolf I caught you b/c of your unwillingness to engage directly I'd say it's at least semi-valid :D
Now I didn't win that game, or even get a Dizzy chop b/c I was too focused on Hally, but hey lol
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

«I’m green checked» as town is a pretty valid mindset, Tim. Come the fuck on.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:18 pm
Okay, do you think I'm scum for lying about that then? Like, take a firm stance on me. Stop giving conditional reads like 'oh, Hyena is town based on his role'. Like, if I'm scum otherwise, just call me friggin' scum. :haha: Let's have an argument.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:26 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:44 pm tutuun is still probably good? the kind of power that would make my kill go through, but not my other thing isn't yet accounted for right?
I really don't like the way she goes straight to "I am green peeked and above all doubt." Like, everyone in the game that I really think is town is starting to have serious "there's fuckery in the mech" doubts. Tutuu is not only "I am green checked, get lost," she is displaying not any shred of doubt about "follow the mech, this is the way."

Yes, following the mech guarantees her survival...but if she was town her survival wouldn't equate to her wincon...that mindset it wolf.
Also, and maybe this is nutso, why is she alive being green peeked and all?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:27 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:24 pm
Considering the only time I've seen you wolf I caught you b/c of your unwillingness to engage directly I'd say it's at least semi-valid :D
Now I didn't win that game, or even get a Dizzy chop b/c I was too focused on Hally, but hey lol
Ok, valid. I forgot what games we had played
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Her role is worse than our other green peek.
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1057

Post by Syn »

bruh her ability is garbage and the townies being murdered dead had abilities that dad dick the wolves

this is brain soup tier tinfoiling

ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:53 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:50 pm
ok, so mafia throws balls yeah? Meaning mafia knows how ball throwing works, yeah? so just telegraph that shit in wolf chat or something. Set it up so that no adverse effects happen, then, when ball flipper flips (if they do) you have a ready made defense of "why would mafia throw ball at mafia?"
But that would be a waste of ability usage
Read Sloonei's flip...if you got that role would you seriously think you could keep throwing pitches to someone long enough to get the kill...at one pitch per night? You gotta live long enough...and so do they...so you can't even use it on someone that you really want to get rid of...you just mischop or NK them. Misdirection might be the best use of that power, and it most certainly isn't a bad use.
ImageImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:28 pm

yeah, true.

Maybe the right thing to do is stop thinking about mechanics, slog through all the forking posts in the thread, and start just shouting J'Accuse…! at people and see what happens.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:30 pm
ok, so mafia throws balls yeah? Meaning mafia knows how ball throwing works, yeah? so just telegraph that shit in wolf chat or something. Set it up so that no adverse effects happen, then, when ball flipper flips (if they do) you have a ready made defense of "why would mafia throw ball at mafia?"
Read Sloonei's flip...if you got that role would you seriously think you could keep throwing pitches to someone long enough to get the kill...at one pitch per night? You gotta live long enough...and so do they...so you can't even use it on someone that you really want to get rid of...you just mischop or NK them. Misdirection might be the best use of that power, and it most certainly isn't a bad use.
If you're trying to pocket me it's working
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:30 pm

yeah, true.

Maybe the right thing to do is stop thinking about mechanics, slog through all the forking posts in the thread, and start just shouting J'Accuse…! at people and see what happens.
you, tim, and hyena are already doing this

ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Hyena wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:22 pm
Sloonei pushed the hell out of me D1. He managed to get a five person wagon on me and managed to hold it through half of the day. That was the whole reason I claimed, remember? How about the colored EoD wagon reads I was making? What did you think of those? I pushed on Ted, 112, and Nanook well before any of them were dead. Those are just some reasons I'm town.

Don't want to consider those things? Okay, how about judging what I've been doing the past 24 hours -- trying to shake the game up to get some new reads. Trying to build a towncore so that I can just chop the people outside of it. I'm voting for Dizzy, and have consistently pushed on Dizzy throughout the game -- do you think my push on them has been towny or scummy?
i see a lot of question marks here and i'm just gonna head u off at the pass and remind you that this is a nearly 20,000 post game, i don't remember anything anyone has said or done over a week ago, that's why i asked you to repeat it.

also why is this important to you? to be read for your actions instead of your role
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Hyena wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:27 pm
Okay, do you think I'm scum for lying about that then? Like, take a firm stance on me. Stop giving conditional reads like 'oh, Hyena is town based on his role'. Like, if I'm scum otherwise, just call me friggin' scum. :haha: Let's have an argument.
what if I don't want to argue with you tho. I think your takes are weird and wanting to yeet me and dizzy is even weirder. Also, the point of the trustfall exercise is to find as many reasons to townread everyone and find which reasons are weak. Dizzy, or somebody mentioned that you were spewed from Sloonei iso which I'd need to read again. I only really recall hk being spewed from it
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

@Justplayingitcool Here are some of the posts I was talking about. This was the day YOU ALL chopped Jack when Made and I wanted to chop 112:
Hyena wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:53 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:43 am
nutella wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:24 pm
Made wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:29 pm
112 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:16 pm [VOTE: cat] aubergine

way better choice than falcon
112 third vote on Cat, no real reason given. If I looked sus for voting cat and leaving thread 112 looks WAAAAYYY worse.
Made wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:31 pm
112 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:21 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:17 pm

On what grounds?

Just for the record.
they're both playing the same superficial, low-content game but falcon's more willing to get into the dirt/nitty-gritty of the game

and i have experience with falcon and am inclined to think he's town, whereas with cat i don't have meta
what the fuck is this read???
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

[VOTE: 112] aubergine
What was this JPIC? What makes you more convinced that 112 is town now? Sloonei's argument?
Hyena wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:55 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:46 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:40 pm
cat wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:32 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:22 pm Cat, have you paid attention to people voting you? Who do you think could be the scum jumping on your train?

(If you're town and you end up going over, it'd be good to have your perspective noted.)
No i haven't, i've made walls consistantly and the post i left off at was Dyslexicon snapping back at someone. (I forgot who :rolleyes: ) From what i can tell the people voting me didn't like my response to MacDougall so i can't say anyone is wolfy. I don't get pinged when i'm voted so i don't know the context.
On the wagon i have a slight scumread on Nutella, and townread on tutuu. Everyone else is either a mixed bag or i have pretty much no opinion on. Like i said the most important people are the people off wagon or dancing around suspiciously and that is where town usually ignores since they are too focused on "wow, voting townie, there must be scum there".
RE: the 112 wagon, this post from cat suggests to me that those two are not teammates. 112 is the forgotten “someone” that Dizzy was “snapping back at”. I think it is less likely that cat would have forgotten a teammate’s involvement in that exchange than a random non-teammate. If you want to say it was a smokescreen or “anti-spew”, then I’d respond by saying that that would be more meticulous than is expected if anyone.

I don’t have an alternative. The response to my prods about hollowkatt have suggested that people drew more confident positive conclusions about Thunal and cat in Day 1 than I did. I don’t have a case there so much as a lack of a town read.

I think the tutuu votes are way off base. I do not know what to do with falcon.

Sorry for being such a non-participant today. I’m off to work shortly and won’t be done until well after the deadline.
This is a fair point.

[VOTE: Unvote] aubergine
ATTN: ALL

This is where JPIC turns around and unvoted 112. I don't get the sense that he's anymore confident that 112 is not town than he was confident that 112 was scum.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:30 pm
I would keep pitching at who I want to kill
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:32 pm
what if I don't want to argue with you tho. I think your takes are weird and wanting to yeet me and dizzy is even weirder. Also, the point of the trustfall exercise is to find as many reasons to townread everyone and find which reasons are weak. Dizzy, or somebody mentioned that you were spewed from Sloonei iso which I'd need to read again. I only really recall hk being spewed from it
Why don't you want to argue me? Why don't you want to help me read you?
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Hyena wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:33 pm @Justplayingitcool Here are some of the posts I was talking about. This was the day YOU ALL chopped Jack when Made and I wanted to chop 112:
Hyena wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:53 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:43 am
nutella wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:24 pm
Made wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:29 pm

112 third vote on Cat, no real reason given. If I looked sus for voting cat and leaving thread 112 looks WAAAAYYY worse.
Made wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:31 pm
112 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:21 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:17 pm

On what grounds?

Just for the record.
they're both playing the same superficial, low-content game but falcon's more willing to get into the dirt/nitty-gritty of the game

and i have experience with falcon and am inclined to think he's town, whereas with cat i don't have meta
what the fuck is this read???
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

What was this JPIC? What makes you more convinced that 112 is town now? Sloonei's argument?
Hyena wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:55 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:46 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:40 pm
cat wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:32 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:22 pm Cat, have you paid attention to people voting you? Who do you think could be the scum jumping on your train?

(If you're town and you end up going over, it'd be good to have your perspective noted.)
No i haven't, i've made walls consistantly and the post i left off at was Dyslexicon snapping back at someone. (I forgot who :rolleyes: ) From what i can tell the people voting me didn't like my response to MacDougall so i can't say anyone is wolfy. I don't get pinged when i'm voted so i don't know the context.
On the wagon i have a slight scumread on Nutella, and townread on tutuu. Everyone else is either a mixed bag or i have pretty much no opinion on. Like i said the most important people are the people off wagon or dancing around suspiciously and that is where town usually ignores since they are too focused on "wow, voting townie, there must be scum there".
RE: the 112 wagon, this post from cat suggests to me that those two are not teammates. 112 is the forgotten “someone” that Dizzy was “snapping back at”. I think it is less likely that cat would have forgotten a teammate’s involvement in that exchange than a random non-teammate. If you want to say it was a smokescreen or “anti-spew”, then I’d respond by saying that that would be more meticulous than is expected if anyone.

I don’t have an alternative. The response to my prods about hollowkatt have suggested that people drew more confident positive conclusions about Thunal and cat in Day 1 than I did. I don’t have a case there so much as a lack of a town read.

I think the tutuu votes are way off base. I do not know what to do with falcon.

Sorry for being such a non-participant today. I’m off to work shortly and won’t be done until well after the deadline.
This is a fair point.

[VOTE: Unvote] aubergine
ATTN: ALL

This is where JPIC turns around and unvoted 112. I don't get the sense that he's anymore confident that 112 is not town than he was confident that 112 was scum.
So two whole posts. you were making it out like it was the entire game
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

So...

@Kylemii

When I flip green I hope if you are town you realize the problem. Tutuu is a wolf riding a fake green check and she's gonna go next. If there are two wolves and you just got hoodwinked on that green check you need to town your ass off.

The second wolf is maybe Syn id they had some way to fool you.
ImageImageImageImage
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Hyena wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:34 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:32 pm
Why don't you want to argue me? Why don't you want to help me read you?
What would arguing with achieve? I am talking and responding to all of your posts
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Syn wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:31 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:30 pm

yeah, true.

you, tim, and hyena are already doing this
J'Accuse…!
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:31 pm
Hyena wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:22 pm

i see a lot of question marks here and i'm just gonna head u off at the pass and remind you that this is a nearly 20,000 post game, i don't remember anything anyone has said or done over a week ago, that's why i asked you to repeat it.

also why is this important to you? to be read for your actions instead of your role
Because I, and everyone else, could be lying about their role, either partially or completely. There may be stuff about people's roles that we don't even know about yet. I feel that mechanics are an easy way to escape talking about actual reads on people.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:35 pm So...

@Kylemii

When I flip green I hope if you are town you realize the problem. Tutuu is a wolf riding a fake green check and she's gonna go next. If there are two wolves and you just got hoodwinked on that green check you need to town your ass off.

The second wolf is maybe Syn id they had some way to fool you.
none of those things are going to happen you're not going to die today because of how dumb it would be for that to happen
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:27 pm «I’m green checked» as town is a pretty valid mindset, Tim. Come the fuck on.
Sure...but "I'm greenchecked so all the mech must be valid and there's no place to discuss mech fuckery" is a wolf mindset.
ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

the only other person I'm willing to consider besides Tim today is Michelle

ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”