EpiDun (Host, Mod, Dead, Specs)
64%

Total votes: 22
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1057

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 8]

Post by Syn »

Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:20 pm Has anyone gone through Day 6? I knew at the start that Ted was bad because I had tracked him, but I allowed the idea of him being 3p to go on all day to see who would try to push tedxtr away from the chop. Who would agree with the idea of him being 3p. Who would get pushed (Wilgy) and who was helping to push it?
me lol
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 1359
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 4]

Post by Michelle »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:31 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:29 pm Spell it to me like i am a baby
I just did. The wolves protected Tutuu from my shot...why would wolves protect Tutuu? Think about that.
Is this how reacts a wolf who knows his shot was blocked?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1652

Post by Justplayingitcool »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:21 pm Actually, Tim has a point in that Radishes blocked him, but from Jack and TSP dying it seeeeeems like the scum kill went through anyway? Or was Ted alive at that time too?
No, that was the day after the ted yeet i think
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 1030

Post by Dyslexicon »

Syn wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:19 pmWilgy confirms he didn't make up his result

what he said is what he got

he said it came with banjo-kazooie flavour

and then made some wonderwall/wonderwing reference that I don't understand tbh
Definitely my role.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:22 pmNo, that was the day after the ted yeet i think
:ponder: Well, he was blocked by Radishes. Problem is, I don't know why Jack and TSP died.
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 1125

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:17 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:15 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:04 pm what i propose is this:

kyle votes tutuu as he is a double voter meaning votes are on 4.
I keep my vote on tim as I am a double voter
we force tutuu to use her claimed role if it exists
kyle can steal from tutuu just to prove that there is no "rand" mechanic fuckery in play
alison protects LC
LC tracks someone in the poe
This just ends in dead Tim though doesn't it?
Probably, but I see no other way really unless we drastically change the wagons to someone else in the PoE and kyle just leaves a vanity vote on tutuu
There basically is no POE JPIC...we are into "gotta chop a town read or a mech clear" territory here. Get out of the pocket and get in the game. Tutuu has a "green check" that we can't say at this point is not mech fuckery, a baseball from Sloonei that can very easily be distancing, and reads that show not a hint of progression pretty much ever.

Without that green check she's toast, dead wolf walking, but you protect her endlessly...even though you seem mostly willing to acknowledge that at this point in the game mech has to start looking suspect. I admire your loyalty, but no I am not willing to just die here and leave the game in the hands of a pocketed robot that has already said he is willing to lose to w!Tutuu.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:23 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:22 pmNo, that was the day after the ted yeet i think
:ponder: Well, he was blocked by Radishes. Problem is, I don't know why Jack and TSP died.
trying to remember order of events

was TSP copped the same day as the ted yeet
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:24 pm

kyle can steal from tutuu just to prove that there is no "rand" mechanic fuckery in play
alison protects LC
Probably, but I see no other way really unless we drastically change the wagons to someone else in the PoE and kyle just leaves a vanity vote on tutuu
There basically is no POE JPIC...we are into "gotta chop a town read or a mech clear" territory here. Get out of the pocket and get in the game. Tutuu has a "green check" that we can't say at this point is not mech fuckery, a baseball from Sloonei that can very easily be distancing, and reads that show not a hint of progression pretty much ever.

Without that green check she's toast, dead wolf walking, but you protect her endlessly...even though you seem mostly willing to acknowledge that at this point in the game mech has to start looking suspect. I admire your loyalty, but no I am not willing to just die here and leave the game in the hands of a pocketed robot that has already said he is willing to lose to w!Tutuu.
I didn't say I was willing, only that I would accept the blame aimed at my way
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:22 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:29 pm Spell it to me like i am a baby
I just did. The wolves protected Tutuu from my shot...why would wolves protect Tutuu? Think about that.
yes

see: Tim voting tutuu and convincing his little pocketed baby HK to follow him wherever he goes

watch as his hemming and hawwing has evolved from being certain I'm a wolf, because I'm the one pushing him, to when tutuu takes over the push and now he's very certain tutuu is a wolf, and in fact tutuu exists in more tinfoil wolf worlds than I do

you'll also note that this counts as townie progression, because Tim has spent the entirety of this game poo-pooing all over the consensus and POE

he can shade or argue literally anyone that's left and he will be able to point to his past behaviour as indicative of genuine progression, because the only people left are the people who were on the fringe of town and scum

and the people who had mech support or chop support are mysteriously being discredited, because tutuu and I were clearly being pushed to go deep by our entire wolf team, and those with good mech are victim to layers of unknown mafia redirect and manipulations

ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:14 pm Also, @Michelle why tf are you voting me?
I don't know if you targeted Nutella to protect or to kil her. I am rereading the day4 to check the info available at the moment when you started posting.
My suspicions are starting with the reason of why Wilgy received your role in a night when Ted targeted me.
Like maybe your role is made up and it was sent to me him by a mafia shenanigan only to confirm you.
I think in my Iso today you can find more details

Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

There is IMO a 90% chance that when TSP just outed in the thread that he blew off the mod instruction to post Pesci quotes the wolves cried the blues, and cried them hard, about how TSP cheated them out of their rightful kill on Jack. That leads to compensation. A compensation decision at that point could easily come as modkills on Jack and TSP.

It is possible, though far less likely, that the wolves had a two shot day vig double homicide power in the tank that they were saving up to use.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I have to make something irl, i want to play so bad but i need a rl break.
If someone wants my attention with priority @ me, especially if it's about the consensus lynch and actions to follow.

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:42 pm michelle, hk, and jpic
Take out jpic, and I think I agree. I'm having some trouble seeing it being Tim here tbh. But I do remember his interaction with Sloonei being rather awkward.

Going to go through all scum ISOs I can make before EoD.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 684
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:29 pm
There is IMO a 90% chance that when TSP just outed in the thread that he blew off the mod instruction to post Pesci quotes the wolves cried the blues, and cried them hard, about how TSP cheated them out of their rightful kill on Jack. That leads to compensation. A compensation decision at that point could easily come as modkills on Jack and TSP.
This is my assumption as well. The Jack death occurred because TSP protected him the night before, and he should have been dead to a Mafia nightkill, I think?
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Syn wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:27 pm
yes

see: Tim voting tutuu and convincing his little pocketed baby HK to follow him wherever he goes

watch as his hemming and hawwing has evolved from being certain I'm a wolf, because I'm the one pushing him, to when tutuu takes over the push and now he's very certain tutuu is a wolf, and in fact tutuu exists in more tinfoil wolf worlds than I do

you'll also note that this counts as townie progression, because Tim has spent the entirety of this game poo-pooing all over the consensus and POE

he can shade or argue literally anyone that's left and he will be able to point to his past behaviour as indicative of genuine progression, because the only people left are the people who were on the fringe of town and scum

and the people who had mech support or chop support are mysteriously being discredited, because tutuu and I were clearly being pushed to go deep by our entire wolf team, and those with good mech are victim to layers of unknown mafia redirect and manipulations
No worries, you are still in my POE...and HK went to Tutuu before I did this time.

Other than "no matter how much towny stuff he actually does, he is still Tim and it could all be WIFOM" do you have any actual case against me?
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:28 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:14 pm Also, @Michelle why tf are you voting me?
I don't know if you targeted Nutella to protect or to kil her. I am rereading the day4 to check the info available at the moment when you started posting.
My suspicions are starting with the reason of why Wilgy received your role in a night when Ted targeted me.
Like maybe your role is made up and it was sent to me him by a mafia shenanigan only to confirm you.
It is confirmed I did it to protect her through Martin. This is also how I confirmed Martin telling the truth.
This is shait, and you should know better.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Syn wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:19 pm
Syn wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:30 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:37 am It's pretty evident there was some redirection mechanical fuckery in play. Wilgy should have copped himself due to radishes but didn't and claimed he landed on dizzy

@Syn - please can you ask wilgy to clarify the night he received Dizzy's role
catching up, just saw this

have asked, will report back if he responds
Wilgy confirms he didn't make up his result

Can someone explain this?

Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:32 pm
yes

No worries, you are still in my POE...and HK went to Tutuu before I did this time.

Other than "no matter how much towny stuff he actually does, he is still Tim and it could all be WIFOM" do you have any actual case against me?
I have cased you the entire game. I will not respond to this simpering "He has no case because he won't wall!post at my request!" nonsense. You wouldn't be shouting to the heavens about the grave injustice I'm foisting upon you if you thought I was just blowing hot air up everyone's ass.

ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Wait. Would we even be told if there was more mafia at all? I mean, five sounds way too little.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 1248
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

I like the plan except I think it's weird that you guys are still so horny for Tim's death and I suspect on some level it has more to do with him playing abrasively than any actual suspicion.

and also I think tutuu is probably town but even if she's not proving that she's telling the truth about her role won't tell us either way whether she's bad since that power seems like it could be NAI
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:32 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:37 am It's pretty evident there was some redirection mechanical fuckery in play. Wilgy should have copped himself due to radishes but didn't and claimed he landed on dizzy

Basically, the mega-protect role exists and it wasn't dizzy making it up. No one else has claimed it as their role
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:32 pm
Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:28 pm
It is confirmed I did it to protect her through Martin. This is also how I confirmed Martin telling the truth.
This is shait, and you should know better.
Explain me like i am 5
No 'shait' for me, keep it for yourself i am very serious

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:32 pmCan someone explain this?
Wilgy has gotten both my role and my flavor. So exact information about my role.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Kylemii wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:35 pm I like the plan except I think it's weird that you guys are still so horny for Tim's death and I suspect on some level it has more to do with him playing abrasively than any actual suspicion.

and also I think tutuu is probably town but even if she's not proving that she's telling the truth about her role won't tell us either way whether she's bad since that power seems like it could be NAI
Yeah, but mafia very likely has a busdriver because wilgy landing on dizzy is still unexplained
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:35 pm
Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:32 pm

Basically, the mega-protect role exists and it wasn't dizzy making it up. No one else has claimed it as their role
Why came at Wilgy instead my role?

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

what's LC's claimed role? The poll thing? What's Michelle's claimed role?
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:31 pm
This is my assumption as well. The Jack death occurred because TSP protected him the night before, and he should have been dead to a Mafia nightkill, I think?
Right. Basically Jack's power was game breaking. The wolves would have no choice but to at least try to kill him, and that meant he was also the obvious doc target so pretty much the setup was broken. Wolves would have been completely in the right to say "this is too townsided to even play, and then you let TSP jerk off his post restriction and force Sloonei to out and get chopped...fuck this." That puts hosts in a very tight spot, and modkills result.
ImageImageImageImage
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Kylemii wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:37 pm what's LC's claimed role? The poll thing? What's Michelle's claimed role?
LC hides people

Michelle hasn't claimed
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Hides people from polls to be clear
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:36 pm
Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:32 pmCan someone explain this?
Wilgy has gotten both my role and my flavor. So exact information about my role.
Can you explain again night 3 to me and the night when Wilgy role copped me? Something is unexplained in these nights

Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:37 pm
Right. Basically Jack's power was game breaking. The wolves would have no choice but to at least try to kill him, and that meant he was also the obvious doc target so pretty much the setup was broken. Wolves would have been completely in the right to say "this is too townsided to even play, and then you let TSP jerk off his post restriction and force Sloonei to out and get chopped...fuck this." That puts hosts in a very tight spot, and modkills result.
Thank you for telling us what you did in wolf chat.

ImageImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 624

Post by hollowkatt »

alison protects LC
vote tutuu for great justice
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I don't want to claim, at least not yet

hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:20 pm Has anyone gone through Day 6? I knew at the start that Ted was bad because I had tracked him, but I allowed the idea of him being 3p to go on all day to see who would try to push tedxtr away from the chop. Who would agree with the idea of him being 3p. Who would get pushed (Wilgy) and who was helping to push it?
that would be me. I hard pushed the idea of Ted 3p and pushed Wiggly as wolf.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

at the very least Michelle is probably not a redirector, if we're confident that exists
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

unless she's some kind of passive redirector
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

could LC's power be mafia? has that been done before
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:35 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:32 pmExplain me like i am 5
No 'shait' for me, keep it for yourself i am very serious
Martin said in thread that he targeted Nutella and that his power had one positive and one negative action (protect + and block -). He said only 1/2 worked. This is how I knew he was telling the truth, cause I protected Nutella from all harm that night. So Martin's negative action would not go through, only the positive one. I asked him to clarify this in thread.

In fact, if Martin had successfully jailkept Nutella, she wouldn't be able to resurrect Jack at all. Me protecting Nutella from Martin's block part of his action is the reason Nutella could even use her power. So, yes, it is confirmed that I targeted Nutella with the exact action as I described, and as described by Wilgy. It's a complete pro-town action I used in a complete pro-town way, to protect town, a town that was in danger of dying. If I was scum, I wouldn't have to out it at all, I wouldn't have to confirm Martin, I wouldn't have to use it on Nutella, I wouldn't have to do a shit that was pro-town.

Both me and Martin may even have saved Nutella from a NK as well. She might have been killed before being able to use her resurrect, depending on action order. But that is a bit besides the point.

@Hyena You should understand this too.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

yes

I've wanted to chop Tutuu since I got here, please don't think that's Tim putting me in his pocket.
Of all the people in this game I have the most paranoia about it's Tim.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

@hollowkatt - Do you mind expanding on your role a little more? You said you're protected from negative utility or something, what does that mean exactly?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Martin said in thread that he targeted Nutella and that his power had one positive and one negative action (protect + and block -). He said only 1/2 worked. This is how I knew he was telling the truth, cause I protected Nutella from all harm that night. So Martin's negative action would not go through, only the positive one. I asked him to clarify this in thread.

In fact, if Martin had successfully jailkept Nutella, she wouldn't be able to resurrect Jack at all. Me protecting Nutella from Martin's block part of his action is the reason Nutella could even use her power. So, yes, it is confirmed that I targeted Nutella with the exact action as I described, and as described by Wilgy. It's a complete pro-town action I used in a complete pro-town way, to protect town, a town that was in danger of dying. If I was scum, I wouldn't have to out it at all, I wouldn't have to confirm Martin, I wouldn't have to use it on Nutella, I wouldn't have to do a shit that was pro-town.

Both me and Martin may even have saved Nutella from a NK as well. She might have been killed before being able to use her resurrect, depending on action order. But that is a bit besides the point.

@Michelle

Quote done fucked up.

Also, fine if we're "tired" of mech. But don't throw away literal confirmed town, because "we're tired of mech".
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Syn wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:33 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:32 pm
yes

I have cased you the entire game. I will not respond to this simpering "He has no case because he won't wall!post at my request!" nonsense. You wouldn't be shouting to the heavens about the grave injustice I'm foisting upon you if you thought I was just blowing hot air up everyone's ass.
You haven't "cased" shit. You whined about how I was playing. Then you...whined about how I was playing. Then you were shown why I was playing that way and...whined more, with some AtE topping. Which is fine. If you are town and wanted me to "step up" that was a way to go about it. If you are a wolf and wanted to make sure I didn't engage effectively then throwing constant shade was good play. But don't pretend there is some magic bullet "wolf case" lurking in your ISO. Whether I'm the obvious town making consistently towny vig shots, or the devious wolf you claim that I am, there is certainly no factual wolf case because the facts of the actions are a town case. Keep crying "but WIFOM and Tim can always be a wolf no matter what," but you have no facts on your side because they are on mine.
ImageImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

[VOTE: michelle] aubergine

@Michelle it's time to claim.
You're the only one who hasn't.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:37 pmCan you explain again night 3 to me and the night when Wilgy role copped me? Something is unexplained in these nights
No. I have no idea why Wilgy got my role and not your's. Unless it's literally a mod mistake. That is completely unsolved and why I was so convinced Made had been using a bus driver. I have no idea how that happened, but that is also not why I'm confirmed. I was actually confirmed by D4. Both me and Martin were, as I successfully argued back then too.
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:44 pm
yes

I've wanted to chop Tutuu since I got here, please don't think that's Tim putting me in his pocket.
Of all the people in this game I have the most paranoia about it's Tim.
you're so paranoid, you do whatever he says and hard-defend him at every turn

ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I'm now at the place of HK/Michelle with Tim as a very outside possibility.

I think HK needs to claim his full role actually.

I will continue to catch up, and when done look at spew.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Syn wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:38 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:37 pm
Thank you for telling us what you did in wolf chat.
The really funny part of this is that Syn and I were on a wolf team that got fucked over and got no compensation...and played it out to the loss. He knows just as well as I do that the presentation of what probably happened is very probably what happened. He also knows that of the people who are likely to really whine and AtE at the hosts to get compensation...I'm waaaaaay down the list. Not my style. I try to keep the hosts from deciding the game.
ImageImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

HK GTH reads
dizzy - town
hk - town
hyena - town
jpic - town
kyle - town
LC - town
michelle - wolf
syn - town
tim - town
tutuu - wolf

That's where I'm at. I've put explanations, trustfalls, reads, etc into the thread, go find them if you want explanations.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:49 pm I'm now at the place of HK/Michelle with Tim as a very outside possibility.

I think HK needs to claim his full role actually.

I will continue to catch up, and when done look at spew.
Yeah, I'm starting to think this atm
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

if we're dipping into the "maybe kylemii's visits got fucked with" pool

tutuu made a lot of points against LC and how technically speaking my check could have been messed with and LC could be mafia (if he was tetris self targeted and used the block as a block on me)

what does m!tutuu gain from doing that?

also, what if she was right

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”