Magic the Gathering Mafia - Game Over - Mafia has won!

Moderator: Community Team

falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 270

Re: Magic the Gathering Mafia - Day 2

Post by falcon45ca »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:52 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:45 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:30 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:08 am
Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:45 pm Meanwhile, ted's a shitty lynch.
why?
ted has said he's a better contributor once things get rolling and I believe that. I think the Day 1 shit surrounding ted was noise and I don't buy into it.

I don't care for how you dismissed alternatives Day 1 and bemoaned how "Well Day 2 will just be a ted lynch won't it?" I think that was you anyway, and if it was, I don't suspect you for it. I don't care for "This guy or nothing" Day phases. They are often unproductive.

If ted's mafia, oh well. That's my stance.
Was I dismissive of alternatives on D1? I don't think I was. I think I was in favor of chopping Ted and Urist for sure. For a while was interested in Falcon but moved away from that read. Also would have been fine with a flash wagon on Bolas, which I joined for a while before ending on Ted.
Ted was always going to be the person I was ending on yesterday, I think the entire mechanics discussion on his part was wolfy, still think it was wolfy, and am currently voting for him again.
You can call it unproductive if you want to, I'm not hurt by that.
Epignosis wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:30 pm Tell me more about this:
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:58 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:57 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:56 pm Has Epi done anything but blow with the wind this game? Haven't really seen him do anything outside of echo others reads.
So you mean that you know what you "missed" then, eh?
ok, yeah, that does look bad. I'll shoot him tonight then if he's not the chop,and if he is I'll shoot ted.
I am not asking about Night actions. I'm asking about your stance on falcon.
That post specifically sucked. It was enough to drop him from "I think this guy is town" to "maaaybe this guy is town". Was not enough to drop him to wolf.
The point of that post was to see how and whether or not he reacted/squirmed and whether or not that reaction was townie.
I don't remember a reaction from him regarding that post, which I think is town.
In my experience wolves are generally concerned when someone says they'll shoot them.

Like GTH I think Falcon is town.
Falcon said he'd shoot me. I didn't give a shit.

Take?
I didn't actually shoot you. I shot someone else tho
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 248

Post by Urist »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:53 pm
why?
ted has said he's a better contributor once things get rolling and I believe that. I think the Day 1 shit surrounding ted was noise and I don't buy into it.

I don't care for how you dismissed alternatives Day 1 and bemoaned how "Well Day 2 will just be a ted lynch won't it?" I think that was you anyway, and if it was, I don't suspect you for it. I don't care for "This guy or nothing" Day phases. They are often unproductive.

Was I dismissive of alternatives on D1? I don't think I was. I think I was in favor of chopping Ted and Urist for sure. For a while was interested in Falcon but moved away from that read. Also would have been fine with a flash wagon on Bolas, which I joined for a while before ending on Ted.
Ted was always going to be the person I was ending on yesterday, I think the entire mechanics discussion on his part was wolfy, still think it was wolfy, and am currently voting for him again.
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:56 pm Has Epi done anything but blow with the wind this game? Haven't really seen him do anything outside of echo others reads.
ok, yeah, that does look bad. I'll shoot him tonight then if he's not the chop,and if he is I'll shoot ted.
That post specifically sucked. It was enough to drop him from "I think this guy is town" to "maaaybe this guy is town". Was not enough to drop him to wolf.
The point of that post was to see how and whether or not he reacted/squirmed and whether or not that reaction was townie.
I don't remember a reaction from him regarding that post, which I think is town.
In my experience wolves are generally concerned when someone says they'll shoot them.

Take?
Please tell me you didn't shoot kyle.
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 251
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

why?

Take?
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Urist wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:54 pm
why?

Take?
Please tell me you didn't shoot kyle.
Nah. My shot didn't kill the player, I misread the mana requirements, and couldn't use the kicker.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 224

Post by Epignosis »

Who'd you shoot and why?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:57 pm Who'd you shoot and why?
I've been going back and forth with revealing who I shot, and I'm not sure if I should or not. I'd like others opinions on whether I should disclose or not.

I shot the person cuz' I feel they deserved it
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:12 am
Marmot wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:59 am What do you think of 112/esooa?
I agree that her usual scumhunting game is not here, but im not sure it's because she is just demotivated or scum. She helped a lot to understand the mechanics of this game though, i feel scum would try to do just the opposite, scum would try to confuse us more and if not, at least they wouldn't help us get clarity about how shit works? After all, our weakness is being uninformed.
There is a person who can answer mechanical questions.

That person is tutuu.

I will be handing out zero credit for answering mechanical questions.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:01 pm
I agree that her usual scumhunting game is not here, but im not sure it's because she is just demotivated or scum. She helped a lot to understand the mechanics of this game though, i feel scum would try to do just the opposite, scum would try to confuse us more and if not, at least they wouldn't help us get clarity about how shit works? After all, our weakness is being uninformed.

That person is tutuu.

What did you think about my comment and Kyle’s vomment about you feeling kind of pocketing on D1?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:59 pm
I've been going back and forth with revealing who I shot, and I'm not sure if I should or not. I'd like others opinions on whether I should disclose or not.

Well, i think you should. It’s true that if the target is town scum can finish the job tonight with an action that deals less than 10p (if they have any) but if it’s been scum read by the majority at one point, it would look good on you and maybe give you the chance to finishing him/her tonight.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 349

Post by hollowkatt »

why?

Take?
Seems townie.
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Like I'm not sure what you expected me to say there though
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 71

Post by 112 »

Urist wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:52 pm Catching up now. EVERYONE PLEASE STOP POSTING UNTIL I HAVE CAUGHT UP. Should only take a few hours. Thanks!!
wow urist is mafia
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

that's why I shot who I shot!
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 248

Post by Urist »

112 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:10 pm
Urist wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:52 pm Catching up now. EVERYONE PLEASE STOP POSTING UNTIL I HAVE CAUGHT UP. Should only take a few hours. Thanks!!
wow urist is mafia
Why are you posting???
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

That person is tutuu.

basically this
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Urist wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:15 pm
112 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:10 pm
wow urist is mafia
Why are you posting???
read faster
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:14 pm

You shot someone too? How much damage does your attack do w/o the kicker? Mine does 5
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:05 pm

That person is tutuu.

What did you think about my comment and Kyle’s vomment about you feeling kind of pocketing on D1?
What did I think about it?

I didn't think about it.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:24 pm

That person is tutuu.

I didn't think about it.
So you read them and it didnt concern you?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:27 pm

That person is tutuu.

I didn't think about it.
So you read them and it didnt concern you?
That's correct.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:20 pm

You shot someone too? How much damage does your attack do w/o the kicker? Mine does 5
2 w/o kicker
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

That person is tutuu.

I didn't think about it.
ok, what gives? I've never seen you play before so I dunno if the curmudgeon is a shtick or not, but like you're playing as if you're above all us plebs or something. Things don't concern you, or you're not bothering to think about things.
Why don't you think about things? I'm thinking about all the things all the time.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:35 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:20 pm

2 w/o kicker
This game is so unfair. You two get to shoot who you want while i have to wait for someone to try to kill me to kill him. :/

When will i ever rand vigilante, day vig, serial killer or at least a desperado!

Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Guillo & Epi seem to be in favour of me releasing my target from last night. How does everyone else feel?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:36 pm

That person is tutuu.

I didn't think about it.
ok, what gives? I've never seen you play before so I dunno if the curmudgeon is a shtick or not, but like you're playing as if you're above all us plebs or something. Things don't concern you, or you're not bothering to think about things.
Why don't you think about things? I'm thinking about all the things all the time.
I'm pushing 40, and even when I wasn't, people called me that. This is a game on the Internet. My life will not change because of it. So no, things don't concern me. I do not mean to convey that my life is above anybody else's, but I am older and I care less about what's posted here than, say, what's posted to my bank account.

I never said I don't think about things. I think about things all the time too. I don't know why you phrased it that way. I am, if anything, deeply and consciously, a thinker.

I didn't think about Kylemii's pocketing talk because I know it's not true. Hence I have no need to waste time thinking about it.

I therefore don't have to waste time thinking about what others have say about it.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:56 pm Guillo & Epi seem to be in favour of me releasing my target from last night. How does everyone else feel?
Frankly I don't care if you name your pretend target. I was just trying to get you to talk about your suspects.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:59 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:56 pm Guillo & Epi seem to be in favour of me releasing my target from last night. How does everyone else feel?
Frankly I don't care if you name your pretend target. I was just trying to get you to talk about your suspects.
What if I told you that "pushing 40" is not a good excuse for being a grumpy gus & that my target is not pretend?

Both of those are facts.

Trying to get me to talk about my suspects, eh? Ya that's tricky to do, I'm definitely known for being rather tight lipped...
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:04 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:59 pm
What if I told you that "pushing 40" is not a good excuse for being a grumpy gus & that my target is not pretend?

Both of those are facts.

Trying to get me to talk about my suspects, eh? Ya that's tricky to do, I'm definitely known for being rather tight lipped...
I'd tell you I don't care.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 246
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:40 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:11 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:14 am
Marmot wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:18 pm Huh, but there's no investigative roles
Your mafia

[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine
Because I know the rules? :confused:
I feel like town would have gone along with it (the red check) just to see dunya's reaction, i think it was kind of a waste blurting it out.
Sorry, I thought I was really smrt for knowing the rules and catching it. :goofp:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:41 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:25 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:25 am
Long Con wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:24 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:20 am
Long Con wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:19 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:14 am

Your mafia

[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine
Any follow-up on that assertion?
Yes, you're his partner
Not really what I was going for.
I tr both urist and falcon, so marmot putting two of my top townies is highly suspect
Why is that suspect? Do you not like Marmot's reasoning for having Urist and I as scum?
I find it legit concerning if my top two townies are scumread yeah, especially with a made town flip

Why are you making a read post-Made flip on content stated pre-Made flip?

I backed off of both of them after I posted my rainbow, so :shrug:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

112 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:00 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:50 pm i don't remember anything about jpic.
towny forgetfulness.

a wolf would take the time to read the iso and formulate an opinion rather than admit this

i mean, probably not, but maybe
Nah, I think this is NAI.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:58 pm

That person is tutuu.

I didn't think about it.
I'm pushing 40, and even when I wasn't, people called me that. This is a game on the Internet. My life will not change because of it. So no, things don't concern me. I do not mean to convey that my life is above anybody else's, but I am older and I care less about what's posted here than, say, what's posted to my bank account.

I never said I don't think about things. I think about things all the time too. I don't know why you phrased it that way. I am, if anything, deeply and consciously, a thinker.

I didn't think about Kylemii's pocketing talk because I know it's not true. Hence I have no need to waste time thinking about it.

I therefore don't have to waste time thinking about what others have say about it.
[VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine

1) I dont give a flying cow about your personal life or whatever the hell is going on with it when we are playing the game, so when i ask why things are not concerning you, im sure you understand that what i am asking is within the bubble of the game! Of course a game will not supersede our life, of course a game will not take our sleep away but that is not what i asked and im sure as hell you know that that is not what i asked. Play dumb and get dumb votes.

2) Kyle died after sheding light of suspicion on you, Ted, Marmot and HollowKatt and im trying to work out if that is why kyle is dead, so how about you cooperate eh? Out of Marmot, Ted and Hollowkatt, who do you think had more reasons to want Kyle dead?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

112 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:04 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:00 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:51 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:50 pm i don't remember anything about jpic.
why not. you can read my iso if you want
i am. it's...underwhelming. is your wim low?
112 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:56 pmMac possible scum
what do you think of epignosis and marmot?
i thought that them calling me scum after 1 or 2 posts was a bit curious

i'm not sure if they had reasons to suspect esooa or if they didn't like my entrance

marmot later recanted and said it would be best to give me some time to enter the game before yeeting me into oblivion, but i think epi just kind of shrugged and voted off of me after a while without giving much in the way of reasoning

i think epi would be a bit more active in trying to get me chopped were it a genuine opinion, but to hedge, it's nothing concrete

marmot could also have been playing the voice of reason when he insisted to give me some air, but i still like him more than epi for it

I suspected you (her) before that. I voted esooa/Nicol at EOD1.

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:09 pm Dr. W dropping in and blurting out "redcheck" with no follow up...if he's town, is he usually this unhelpful?

DrWilgy does things like this yes. He suffered kinda severely from burnout (and other things) a couple months ago and was kinda low-contribution a few times.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:22 pm

That person is tutuu.

I didn't think about it.

1) I dont give a flying cow about your personal life or whatever the hell is going on with it when we are playing the game, so when i ask why things are not concerning you, im sure you understand that what i am asking is within the bubble of the game! Of course a game will not supersede our life, of course a game will not take our sleep away but that is not what i asked and im sure as hell you know that that is not what i asked. Play dumb and get dumb votes.

2) Kyle died after sheding light of suspicion on you, Ted, Marmot and HollowKatt and im trying to work out if that is why kyle is dead, so how about you cooperate eh? Out of Marmot, Ted and Hollowkatt, who do you think had more reasons to want Kyle dead?
You didn't ask. HK did. I answered HK's question.

Kylemii is never my first kill.

Out of those people you named? None of them. I don't suspect them. :)

On another matter, you seemed rather the ingrate about the six mana I sent you. Why was that?
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

That person is tutuu.

I do give some credit because Tutuu will only answer mechanical questions privately, while Nicol’s mechanical clarity was shared for everyone to read in the thread. It surely helped me understand during a time of confusion.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:29 pm

That person is tutuu.

I didn't think about it.

On another matter, you seemed rather the ingrate about the six mana I sent you. Why was that?
You sent me 6 mana? But we can only produce 3?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 208
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

That person is tutuu.

I didn't think about it.

That's some serious mana.

Also, "What did you think about my comment and Kyle’s comment about you feeling kind of pocketing on D1?" feels like a filler question, practically rhetorical, and I don't know what other answer was even expected. Was Epi supposed to start trying to explain his actions as non-pocketing?
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:31 pm

I didn't think about it.

You sent me 6 mana? But we can only produce 3?
And well the more unsolicited mana i get the higher the chances are to get PtF!
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Oh that reminds me, who did everyone give mana to last night?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I assumed no one was giving mana, suddenly Mr Manabags over there is handing it out like candy.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Obviously I neither gave nor received any last night.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Long Con wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:33 pm

I didn't think about it.

Also, "What did you think about my comment and Kyle’s comment about you feeling kind of pocketing on D1?" feels like a filler question, practically rhetorical, and I don't know what other answer was even expected. Was Epi supposed to start trying to explain his actions as non-pocketing?
It was not rethorical and you wait your turn. Epignosis just made a mistake. Never interrupt the enemy making a mistake unless you are his friend. ;)
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:29 pm Has anyone seen anything that resembles scum hunting from Epi? The only player I've seen him do anything remotely close to scum hunting is on me. Has he given reason for voting 112?

Also, Marmot tried to get a flash wagon going last night on Esooa (112 now), but it didn't get traction. Jumped onto Wilgy quick yesterday, then back onto 112 for reasons I know not what. @Marmot why you do this?

I don't think I explained myself very well, but I posted a case here.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:35 pm I assumed no one was giving mana, suddenly Mr Manabags over there is handing it out like candy.
If that's a reference to me, I said don't talk about it.

Giving it is another matter entirely.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:36 pm

I didn't think about it.

It was not rethorical and you wait your turn. Epignosis just made a mistake. Never interrupt the enemy making a mistake unless you are his friend. ;)
What mistake did I make?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

"rethorical"

That's your mistake.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I didn't think about it.

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:39 pm

What mistake did I make?
You claimed to have sent me 6 mana right?
How is that possible if we got three lands and each produce only 1 mana?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:37 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:35 pm I assumed no one was giving mana, suddenly Mr Manabags over there is handing it out like candy.
If that's a reference to me, I said don't talk about it.

Giving it is another matter entirely.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm in favor of this, since you've already roleclaimed.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Rackets”