Bluey: The Werewolf Game - Game Thread (Game Over- Mafia win)

Moderator: Community Team

Hoo?

Poll ended at Tue May 25, 2021 6:00 pm

Syn
No votes
Dizzy
25%
HK
No votes
Joe (spec dead etc.)
75%

Total votes: 8
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Bluey: The Werewolf Game - Game Thread (Day 1)

Post by staypositivefriend »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:33 pm
fingersplints wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:01 pm
DkKoba wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:59 pm
fingersplints wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:58 pm
DkKoba wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:46 pm
fingersplints wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:42 pm There is 0 % chance of me doing that lol
then suffer
Yea, don’t really see how I’m “suffering”
It’s kind of on you at this point to prove your town in this game, not expect others to read several games on other sites. I’m not going to waste my time with that.
i dont need to prove anythign to you except with my unique dayplay that will deliver 3 scum into the path of a silver bullet
then suffer

[VOTE: DkKoba] aubergine
I'm living for the drama. But I honestly think you are both town. /however many cents
i mildly like dizzy trying to break up the fight between fingersplints/koba, because i think wolves would be incentivized to keep that particular dynamic going and to muddy the thread as much as possible. not hard for a wolf to do, but it's unnecessary to the extent that makes me feel like dizzy could just be town
staypositivefriend
Hitman

DkKoba wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:45 pmspf obvtown
pocket accepted
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 61

Post by fingersplints »

DkKoba wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:02 pm
fingersplints wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:42 pm There is 0 % chance of me doing that lol
then suffer
It’s kind of on you at this point to prove your town in this game, not expect others to read several games on other sites. I’m not going to waste my time with that.
i dont need to prove anythign to you except with my unique dayplay that will deliver 3 scum into the path of a silver bullet
then suffer

why do u scumread it tho?
I don’t find this behaviour productive for the town. You still have time to change my mind. Well, maybe. I’m still not entirely clear when day is ending, but I’m just going to assume we have another day anyways and that you have time.
Gro-oo-ovy
staypositivefriend
Hitman

why do u sr falcon?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

mm im pretty much caught up now. i got townvibes from fingersplints, invicitius, and dyslexicon. i would gth lean on long con being town as well for some of the posts he made around the page 4 mark. TSP's opening posts were villagery but he has to do more to earn a townread. i'm either neutral or lukewarm about anyone that i didnt mention
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 7:01 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:10 pm Current quick takes.

Alison is town for pushing for activity.
Dizzy is town for reasonable reads and OMGUSing. Good luck surviving til Day 2 Dizzy.
I am town because my rolecard says so.
oof, i don't like this post. do you think that alison would not push to make the game more active as a wolf? would dizzy not have "reasonable reads" as a wolf? this feels like a fairly surface level analysis
I do feel confident in the Dizzy take. I feel less confident in the Alison one. Alison's was based on a single post from her that yes could be made by scum.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
DkKoba
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 159
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by DkKoba »

Marmot wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 7:05 pm
DkKoba wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:45 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:37 pm
DkKoba wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:13 pm btw long con is town here always - ill explain later, its a weird one but trust me, its legit science.
You really need to explain this to me, cause he's one of the players I have had no town indicators from now. So awaiting elaboration on this.
first thing you have to know is that i managed to somehow get him limmed with my scum team in bread mafia without even lifting my finger to vote them

What is limmed?

Also blame spf

and the host for a townsided setup
eliminated, alternative to "lynch"
main sites: MafiaScum, EpicMafia
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 7:07 pm
why do u sr falcon?
i dont have scumreads yet, i wanna see how they react to pressure.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

DkKoba wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:40 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:32 pm
Gavial wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:24 pm After that line and that vote.
It never comes from scum.
Thank you Long Con!
I can clear you nown
I'm happy to be
cleared, it's true
Maybe someday
We can clear you
DkKoba wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:25 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:22 pm [VOTE: dkkoba] aubergine
why from you?
I think the way you were pushing falcon for not yet voting you was scummy. False bravado.
DkKoba wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:26 pm hey @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wanna explain why you're silent voting?
It's a regular thing he does in order to make the game harder for the rest of us for no reason other than bad attitude.

you LITERALLY played aginst scum me and this is vastly different from that game, an initial impression of me being scum is actually extremely odd from that pov.
Hey, I play a lot of games, it doesn't mean I memorize them.
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

fingersplints wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 7:06 pm
then suffer
then suffer

I don’t find this behaviour productive for the town. You still have time to change my mind. Well, maybe. I’m still not entirely clear when day is ending, but I’m just going to assume we have another day anyways and that you have time.
so basically, you think im scummy bc playstyle and ergo nothing.
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 7:06 pm
pocket accepted
that was a bait post and u passed, for now.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

hollowkatt wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:01 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:56 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 2:36 pmHow do you go from agreeing with SPF to saying there might be a wolf between Dizzy and SPF?
Serious question: Can you not agree with someone's town read on someone, but still think the person giving the read could be scum? Imo that happens like all the time?
I thought the back to back juxtaposition of those two posts was interesting and wanted to hear what Gavial had to say about it.
Sure, it's possible that's whats happening, but generally if I'm sus on someone and they're giving off reads I tend to question those a bit instead of just agreeing with them, especially if with my next post I say there might be a wolf in a group that contains the person I just agreed with.

I'd want to explore more why/how that person got to where they did
i wish that i had more to vote with, but im plopping my vote down on hollowkat for this post

the way that HK talks about his suspicion against gavial just feels convictionless - i dont really get the sense that HK particularly cared about the answer and he feels a little passive and aimless in general

[VOTE: hollowkat] aubergine
staypositivefriend
Hitman

did not realize that HK already had 3 votes. i feel less cool now.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:54 pm
fingersplints wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 2:08 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:03 pm
fingersplints wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:48 pm I’m done with reading, and I don’t find anything out of the ordinary with Alison so far this game. I’m not sure that I’ve ever seen her as mafia though, but so far nothing suspicious to me
Any other thought or opinions?
I like Invictus post about DkK’s series of posts and vote for LC. I also found it a bit off.

I’m wary of Marmot, but that is absolutely normal. Tbh it’s be more suspicious to me if I wasn’t wary of him.

TSP’s posts seem ok so far. As do yours.

Most other people I don’t have an opinion on yet.
im sure that fingersplints has a solid wolf game, but i will say that their style of posting is fairly different from the wolf game i just saw from her in fargo mafia. she is much more blunt and to the point and i dont feel like she's dancing around taking stances like she did in that game. generally decent feelings about that slot so far
Fargo mafia was a very difficult game for me. My active teammate died day 1. The other teammate who I joined the game to play with was a no show, then his replacement crashed and burned upon entry into the game. Way too many players and posts for me. Too much mechanics. Just all over outside my comfort zone.

I don’t know why I’m really making this point. I was scum in Fargo and am town now. I just don’t think that’s a good representation of my mafia game, which I always used to prefer being and thought I was better at over town, but it seems perhaps my game changed a lot over the five year break.
Gro-oo-ovy
staypositivefriend
Hitman

fingersplints wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 7:18 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:54 pm
fingersplints wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 2:08 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:03 pm
fingersplints wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:48 pm I’m done with reading, and I don’t find anything out of the ordinary with Alison so far this game. I’m not sure that I’ve ever seen her as mafia though, but so far nothing suspicious to me
Any other thought or opinions?
I like Invictus post about DkK’s series of posts and vote for LC. I also found it a bit off.

I’m wary of Marmot, but that is absolutely normal. Tbh it’s be more suspicious to me if I wasn’t wary of him.

TSP’s posts seem ok so far. As do yours.

Most other people I don’t have an opinion on yet.
im sure that fingersplints has a solid wolf game, but i will say that their style of posting is fairly different from the wolf game i just saw from her in fargo mafia. she is much more blunt and to the point and i dont feel like she's dancing around taking stances like she did in that game. generally decent feelings about that slot so far
Fargo mafia was a very difficult game for me. My active teammate died day 1. The other teammate who I joined the game to play with was a no show, then his replacement crashed and burned upon entry into the game. Way too many players and posts for me. Too much mechanics. Just all over outside my comfort zone.

I don’t know why I’m really making this point. I was scum in Fargo and am town now. I just don’t think that’s a good representation of my mafia game, which I always used to prefer being and thought I was better at over town, but it seems perhaps my game changed a lot over the five year break.
that's understandable - i am sure that fargo mafia was not a fully accurate representation of your wolfrange when you are in your comfort zone. even so, you seem unrestrained in this game in a way that i find pretty villagery
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

DkKoba wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 7:11 pm

then suffer
then suffer

I thought your original vote for LC seemed off, and then your responses to people just speculating about it was an over reaction. I don’t really think’s “nothing”
Again, I don’t find this aggressive tone productive. I’m hormonal and will not respond well to it. (I like to mention at least once at the start of each game that I’m pregnant, in case I have an irrational outburst, so that at least the thread has all been warned. Mafiaing pregnant has been such a rollercoaster of emotions at times lol)
As I’ve said you can change my mind still.
Gro-oo-ovy
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

fingersplints wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 7:30 pm
DkKoba wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 7:11 pm

then suffer

I thought your original vote for LC seemed off, and then your responses to people just speculating about it was an over reaction. I don’t really think’s “nothing”
Again, I don’t find this aggressive tone productive. I’m hormonal and will not respond well to it. (I like to mention at least once at the start of each game that I’m pregnant, in case I have an irrational outburst, so that at least the thread has all been warned. Mafiaing pregnant has been such a rollercoaster of emotions at times lol)
As I’ve said you can change my mind still.
it is nothing and u are just reading poorly with bad preconceived conceptions about what is scummy play and what isn't.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Alright :shrug2: :suspish:
Gro-oo-ovy
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 203
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

DkKoba wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:26 pm hey @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wanna explain why you're silent voting?
That would defeat the purpose don't you think
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

hollowkatt wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:51 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:44 pm
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:40 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:48 am
hollowkatt wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 10:55 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 9:48 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:27 pm Bluey hands down the best kids show on TV in a long ass time
I'm also partial to gumball
gumball is good but it's not bluey good. I do also really like Daniel Tiger (but that's like easy mode), Word Girl, and Little Einsteins.
Oh god the little Einsteins, I have nightmares

Ducktales also deserves honorable mention
pinky and the brain and animaniacs >>>
Gavial wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:54 am
Alison wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:59 am "It was just a joke bro" isn't a convincing defense to me.
:shrug:
I mean I had more then just that and your case on me is based on thinking it’s not a joke when clearly it was.
what are your thoughts on alison thus far? And dyslexicon?
I mean yeah Animaniacs is great but it isn't on Disney Channel every morning
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is goat
Mickey mouse clubhouse is the stuff of my nightmares

Not as bad as tots tho
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:25 pm
or maybe u can eggsplain
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 197

Post by Gavial »

DkKoba wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:28 pm town nanook was not afraid to do battle with me when we last met in the oven in bread mafia!!

come hither and fight me
Last time I played with you, you were quite a power player.
I played with you in Town of Salem FM before I got banned. About 2 years or so ago.
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 180

Post by hollowkatt »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:06 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:01 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:56 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 2:36 pmHow do you go from agreeing with SPF to saying there might be a wolf between Dizzy and SPF?
Serious question: Can you not agree with someone's town read on someone, but still think the person giving the read could be scum? Imo that happens like all the time?
I thought the back to back juxtaposition of those two posts was interesting and wanted to hear what Gavial had to say about it.
Sure, it's possible that's whats happening, but generally if I'm sus on someone and they're giving off reads I tend to question those a bit instead of just agreeing with them, especially if with my next post I say there might be a wolf in a group that contains the person I just agreed with.

I'd want to explore more why/how that person got to where they did
I mean, his sus on me/spf was very "there might be a wolf here", certainly didn't read like a strong suspicion to me and not founded on anything. I get the surface level of what you're saying, but I just don't see it in this instance.

And maybe I'm just getting all up in your hair, but your process haven't made sense to me at all so far. Is this normal? It might be.
yeah, it's a soft sus, but I'd still like to understand the thought process between those back to back posts
I'm fine with you all up in my hair, it's comfy
am I flirting right?
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

We need like a CFD option.
Don’t like either wagon.
Easily TvT.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:18 pm I was very ready for Marmot to be scum, but he seems very relaxed, and that's a vibe that I associate with town!Marmot.

I'm starting to have perhaps too many town reads or reasons to think people town. I'll try sort out who gives the strongest vibes.
how many town reads is too many?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

Gavial wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:31 pm
DkKoba wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:28 pm town nanook was not afraid to do battle with me when we last met in the oven in bread mafia!!

come hither and fight me
I played with you in Town of Salem FM before I got banned. About 2 years or so ago.
idk who u think that was - but i have only been playing forum mafia since 2020.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:28 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:50 pmit always bothers me when there's a wagon, even if only 2, on someone who hasn't posted yet. One vote is fine, people do that all the time. A second vote is weird and I don't understand it. I mean if they're flirting there's better ways, this is like that jerk boy pulling pigtails because he's a jerk
I really don't see the issue at all. It's RVS, practically meaningless. What I'd say is it's probably marginally more productive to RVS someone who's around.

I still don't get it. Might be genuine from you, but I don't get it fmpov.
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:28 pm What I'd say is it's probably marginally more productive to RVS someone who's around.
this. ultimately it's whatever, marmot had a reasonable explanation for the vote... I think
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 7:08 pm mm im pretty much caught up now. i got townvibes from fingersplints, invicitius, and dyslexicon. i would gth lean on long con being town as well for some of the posts he made around the page 4 mark. TSP's opening posts were villagery but he has to do more to earn a townread. i'm either neutral or lukewarm about anyone that i didnt mention
How dare you not wolf read me for being present in the game!
:fist:
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

hollowkatt wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:38 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:28 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:50 pmit always bothers me when there's a wagon, even if only 2, on someone who hasn't posted yet. One vote is fine, people do that all the time. A second vote is weird and I don't understand it. I mean if they're flirting there's better ways, this is like that jerk boy pulling pigtails because he's a jerk
I really don't see the issue at all. It's RVS, practically meaningless. What I'd say is it's probably marginally more productive to RVS someone who's around.

I still don't get it. Might be genuine from you, but I don't get it fmpov.
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:28 pm What I'd say is it's probably marginally more productive to RVS someone who's around.
this. ultimately it's whatever, marmot had a reasonable explanation for the vote... I think
whats ur read on me :)
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

DkKoba wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:36 pm
Gavial wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:31 pm

come hither and fight me
idk who u think that was - but i have only been playing forum mafia since 2020.
He had the exact same name as you.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Phoenix Wright avatar.
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

Gavial wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:40 pm Phoenix Wright avatar.
what the actual fuck lol can u link me this?
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:29 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:51 pm
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:41 pm fwiw i also think dizzy is town and it's mostly based on energy and early involvement. if what he's saying about not playing for a bit is honest then that means his most recent game was on mafiacafe was when he was scum and prior to that game he was also scum a few times all in close proximity to one another and id assume another scum/wolf rand would have him coming out with low energy again(as he did in that last mafiacafe game) as he probably wouldn't be up for it.
I super hate this read
Why?
cause it's weaksauce and easy to make and incredibly hard to determine if it's faked or not. While there are some people (yours truly) who would appear "drained" after a string of wolf rands I don't think that's universal enough to say "player x has vim and vigor and therefore is town"
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

that might be an impersonator

DkKoba wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:28 pm
or maybe u can eggsplain
You can call me cap cause no, I dont think I will
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

hollowkatt wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:35 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:18 pm I was very ready for Marmot to be scum, but he seems very relaxed, and that's a vibe that I associate with town!Marmot.

I'm starting to have perhaps too many town reads or reasons to think people town. I'll try sort out who gives the strongest vibes.
how many town reads is too many?
Logically, 11.
To them, 2.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

No but I mean technically since there is only 3 mafia you only need 3 scum reads.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Leaving 10 Town, well this is counting your own slot of course. (Unless your scum)
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:40 pm
or maybe u can eggsplain
k scumbinned until further notice.
Invictius
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 99
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Invictius »

Marmot wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:04 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:40 am
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:39 amthis still doesn't make much sense to me because there's no reasoning attached to my vote so he's not really sheeping anything at all so to look into at all doesn't make sense.

UNLESS IT'S A REACTION TEST.

those are fun

is it a reaction test? does me asking about it ruin it?
Marmot can answer for himself, but in my mind, just doing things cause is definitely well within marmot's play style (same for me), so jumping on a vote at start of day cause why not is expected and also without much deep meaning. It would probably happen more often than not.

We should also talk about how Alison is scum.
I'd love to say it was a reaction test, but it was really just for the lulz.
No not by you, by them lol
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

or maybe u can eggsplain
Cap
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:31 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:52 pmI think it's weird that two people voted a zero poster and you seem fine with that. Do you have TMI that dizzy is town?
That's kind of what I asked myself with you. For how worried you got about a lingering two vote wagon on me, that I might not get out of. Why would it be a bad thing, what if I was scum? Anyway... I don't knooow
seemed opportunistic. once marmot clarified the reasoning behind it that feeling went away. If you're scum and they're not they're lucky, not good.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws

DkKoba wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:43 pm
or maybe u can eggsplain
Oh no I'm so intimidated
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:35 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:03 pmnah, you said I was shrug, so I was asking if you vote your shrugs often
Yes, I do that a lot. Especially D1. I also often have a hard time getting hard scum reads for wanting to give people the benefit of the doubt x10. Also especially on D1.
cool :beer:
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:41 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:52 pm And now for @staypositivefriend to solve the game. Please and thank you.
here's my solve: i'm gay!
:werewolf:
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:44 pm
or maybe u can eggsplain
Oh no I'm so intimidated
ur play is extremely annoying. this isn't conductive to solving.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

SPF I have placed my vote on you!
What are you gonna do about it?
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

DkKoba wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:45 pm
or maybe u can eggsplain
Oh no I'm so intimidated
Since when can you ever solve a slot when Nanook is in it?
I just throw him in PoE until no other scum makes sense other then him.

DkKoba wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:45 pm
or maybe u can eggsplain
Oh no I'm so intimidated
I was pretty explicit I'm not taking this game seriously until d3 or d4 at the earliest, you're free to ignore me until that time!
Invictius
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 99
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Invictius »

Gavial wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:19 pm DK Leaning Town
Tony Leaning Town
I do not understand your reads

Can you give me a link to one of your scum games pls. Someone said this is typical of your town game so I just wanna cross compare and see if you're similar or different as scum

Return to “Previous Heists”