Everyone's JOATED: Guillo's Roles (Town Wins)

Moderator: Community Team

Day 6 Elimination (Hammer Enabled)

Please note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

Alison
60%
MacDougall
20%
Scotty
20%
Dolby
No votes
Hollowkatt
No votes

Total votes: 5
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 385

Re: Everyone's JOATED: Guillo's Roles (Day 4)

Post by hollowkatt »

listo95 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:28 pm D1:
Mansnicks: HK, Honey, Scotty, GG, Ender, Michelle, Lime, Dolby
Ender: Mac, Alison, Nanook, Flea
HK: TH, Falcon, Seanzie, Mansnicks
Lost: Osie
Scotty: Creature
Nanook: Listo
No Votes: LoMo, TSP

D2:
HK: TH, Dolby, HK, Creature, Nanook, Ender, GG
Dolby: Scotty, Lime, Osie
Osie: LoMo, Flea
Ender: Mac
GG: Honey

D3:
GG: Alison, Lime, Scotty, LoMo, Flea, Guillo
Scotty: Nanook, GG
LoMo: Mac
No Votes: Dolby, Creature, TH, Listo, Osie

We all already know what my D1 look was. Here it is again for those who forgot.
Spoiler: show
listo95 wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:46 pm Okay my EoD vote look:

Mansnicks: HK, Honey, Scotty, GG, Ender, Michelle, Lime, Dolby
Ender: Mac, Alison, Nanook, Flea
HK: TH, Falcon, Seanzie, Mansnicks
Lost: Osie
Scotty: Creature

In terms of the Mans train I find wolves try to avoid the start and end which gives town cred to HK, Honey, Lime, Dolby in my eyes. That would have put Scotty, GG, Ender, and Michelle in the parts of the train wolves like to hide in but with Michelle flipping wolf I find it unlikely Ender is a wolf also so if there are more wolves on that train my bet would be it is either Scotty or GG.
Somewhere else wolves like to hide especially if its a train that will be on a townie is they want to be far away so they can say something like "I have a wonderful vote record!" later in the game.
On the Ender train Mac and Alison stayed there for a long time so they don't appear to be trying to avoid the Mans train so they get slight trust, Nanook just seemed to be sheeping people without his own thought process so slight wolf there. Something else for Nanook is with how I'm reading their posts and my gut I just do get a wolf feel from them. Flea also did a sheep vote onto here following Alison's word so I would put that at slight wolf.
For the HK train looking at TH I get the feeling they are town from their posts based on the previous games I've seen of them. Seanzie was definitely not avoiding the Mans train so slight town I would say.
On Lost Monkey vote from Osie I like the post they did it from and how they came to the conclusion so I will put slight town here.
Now for Creature, I do find it weird how near end of day they switched to Scotty from Mans giving no reasoning. I'd place them as slightly suspect.
For the Nanook vote I know I am the towniest town there is!

From this alone I would say my biggest PoE would include Scotty, GG, Nanook, and Flea.
For D2 TH and Dolby are unlikely to be wolf from the HK train, Creature and Nanook are in prime spots for a wolf to hide so they both get wolf lean.
I'd say Scotty, Lime, and Martin are kinda townie for the Dolby train, Martin would have the least amount of town from it.
Flea I feel like is town, I know I'm town. Mac also feels town.

For D3 I feel like the entire GG train was town.
On the Scotty train Nanook was sheeping again so yay -.- I swear he has to be scum based on all of this but apparently this is his town meta -.-
I'm willing to bet whatever happened to Mac was due to wolf so yeah.
From the non votes I feel like Dolby and Creature are town. Leaving TH and Martin as my 2nd and 3rd most sus.

So as of now I would say my entire PoE is Nanook-Martin-TH.
@Dolby @MacDougall tell me I'm not the only one re-reading this post and going "wtf"
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Dolby
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 174
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Morg, Dolbster

Re: Everyone's JOATED: Guillo's Roles (Day 5)

Post by Dolby »

The evaluation of D2 and D3 really ignores the context of those yeets being set. D2 due to mech, D3 due to Ender flipping and half the people not coming back. I guess a likely 2/3 looks good but I don't know if the consensus was Martin/HK at that point and I have to leave the thread super soon

The D1 post that's included looks pretty bad
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

cause what I see there is Listo calling TH and Dolby "unlikely wolves" from MY train, calling Nanook and creature wolves, then calling Martin townie for the Dolby train BUT ALSO calling Martin least likely town.
Ultimately his POE there is Nanook, Martin, TH.
We know Martin flipped wolf. Is this two truths and a lie? Two lies and a truth?

Like I don't think Nanook ever flips wolf this game, I just don't.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

If chopping TH doesn't end the game I'd be looking at listo, who's currently browsing the forum :D
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 539

Re: Everyone's JOATED: Guillo's Roles (Day 2)

Post by MacDougall »

honey wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:16 pm mac hk rose from the dead
ummm is Honey from the future? Look at when she posted this.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:22 pm
honey wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:16 pm mac hk rose from the dead
ummm is Honey from the future? Look at when she posted this.
lol wtf
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:21 pm cause what I see there is Listo calling TH and Dolby "unlikely wolves" from MY train, calling Nanook and creature wolves, then calling Martin townie for the Dolby train BUT ALSO calling Martin least likely town.
Ultimately his POE there is Nanook, Martin, TH.
We know Martin flipped wolf. Is this two truths and a lie? Two lies and a truth?

Like I don't think Nanook ever flips wolf this game, I just don't.
Yeah that's a mess of contridictions. Also gives no credit for Nanook's D1 train
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

and sussing the no voters just feels like a cop out that isn't valid given the situation with judgement day
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

@listo95 are you the last wolf? You can tell us, no shame I promise
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

So this is what happened with the Scotty prosecution.

For - HK (1), Seanzie (6), Mac (8)

Against - Scotty (2), TSP (3), Honey (3), Flea (4), TH (5), Garden Gnome (7), Dolby (9), Creature (10), Osie (11)

Notably Ender was present and holstered his vote throughout the entire duration of the event. Innocent was hammered by a wolf. With the 2nd last vote being cast by a POE member who is hard shielding Scotty rn. All three people who voted yes are town?

Nanook speculated early about taking the free kill but also never voted either way. The whole thing was uber borked by HK outing a red check on TSP and several guns going off.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

they use a tiny robot with uprights to bring the rugby ball to the field. that's adorable
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:29 pm So this is what happened with the Scotty prosecution.

For - HK (1), Seanzie (6), Mac (8)

Against - Scotty (2), TSP (3), Honey (3), Flea (4), TH (5), Garden Gnome (7), Dolby (9), Creature (10), Osie (11)

Notably Ender was present and holstered his vote throughout the entire duration of the event. Innocent was hammered by a wolf. With the 2nd last vote being cast by a POE member who is hard shielding Scotty rn. All three people who voted yes are town?

Nanook speculated early about taking the free kill but also never voted either way. The whole thing was uber borked by HK outing a red check on TSP and several guns going off.
you're right. I thought nanook voted for scotty, but all he did was talk about whether or not we should take the kill
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
listo95
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by listo95 »

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:27 pm @listo95 are you the last wolf? You can tell us, no shame I promise
Just letting you know it pretty much always shows me as browsing because I leave my computer on, it is also my active tab on my phone.

But no I’m not the wolf. I’m literally doing a piss poor job at everything I can do.
listo95
Stool Pigeon

Post by listo95 »

Also it’s easy for me to read but very difficult for me to post while at work -.-
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dolby wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:13 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:11 pm
Guillotine wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:08 pm
Some heinous charges have been filed by a Prosecutor against Scotty. You all have been selected to serve on Scotty's jury. Each player must decide if Scotty is innocent or guilty by voting in the thread. To cast a guilty vote, you simply vote Scotty in thread like normal.

To cast an innocent vote, you vote anyone OTHER than Scotty in thread. A simple majority (8 players) will be required to pass sentence on Scotty. If the simple majority is achieved, then the Prosecutor may then choose to immediately execute or pardon Scotty. No notice will be given in thread if Scotty is pardoned.

This will not end the day, and the normal end of day elimination will still happen regardless of it Scotty is executed, pardoned, or if no majority is reached.
So the way I read this was that the result was first to 8. 8 votes on Scotty before 8 votes on others and he dies. A lot of people just kept voting as though this wasn't in play. I assume most of them just didn't read it correctly or something?
yeah a lot of people ignored it. I'd blame the HK/TSP situation for that

Scum did know about it though, since Ender addressed it
Did you ignore it? What was your reason for not taking the kill?
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 540
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:22 pm Nah it is a way better idea than that.

In the meantime I do need everyone to work out who we should chop tomorrow. I am still thinking C4 but I could be persuaded on Scotty.
What on the lemon sucking earth are you going on about
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

oh right, you're in retail
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

listo95 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:34 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:33 pm
listo95 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:03 pm Something else would be the fact that Ender had him as IDK on D1 but suddenly moved him to town D2 with what I consider fairly flimsy reasoning. Called the Nanook squabble with Michelle a reason to hardspew him as town when said squabble was like 4 posts and very minor. And after that Ender just seemed to completely ignore his existence.
listo95 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:57 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:21 pm
listo95 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:10 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:07 pm
listo95 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:04 pm

My entire thing can be summed up as "Nanook bad people yeet him"
why is nanook bad?
I find his supposed "town meta" wolf in general and then its just something about his posting feels off to me. It's nothing concrete but it feels right to me.
ngl I'm gonna need more than feelies on this.

Even if you're just rambling, talk to me about why you think his posting feels off.
I get that you find his "town meta" wolfy. I'm not looking for you to drop some concrete bombs that nanook is a wolf here, but more than a feeling would be fantastic
Besides the sweeping, not really solving. I found the start of D2 to be more trying to sow confusion than actually solve. He is interacting with people without interacting with them. Honestly, trying to articulate reasons is extremely difficult for me. Those would be the 3 biggest I can think of.

Something else I just thought of before pressing post was he knows his iso looks bad but isn't really trying to do anything to look better.
Thanks listo, I appreciate it.
Lemme think on this for a while. Like I don't think there's only 4 wolves, but I think I want to chop you after Martin/Triple.

What are your thoughts on Martin/Triple, and do you think all our flips have been legit thus far?
I do think both Martin and TH are honest targets. But I have them behind Nanook for me. I do believe all the flips are genuine also. Mainly because I have only ever been in 1 game ever that did fake flips. Also due to the fact if the flips are fake that makes me pretty much useless.
Listo, why did you vote Martin over Nanook? Granted, Martin was always going down
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:36 pm
Dolby wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:13 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:11 pm
Guillotine wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:08 pm
Some heinous charges have been filed by a Prosecutor against Scotty. You all have been selected to serve on Scotty's jury. Each player must decide if Scotty is innocent or guilty by voting in the thread. To cast a guilty vote, you simply vote Scotty in thread like normal.

To cast an innocent vote, you vote anyone OTHER than Scotty in thread. A simple majority (8 players) will be required to pass sentence on Scotty. If the simple majority is achieved, then the Prosecutor may then choose to immediately execute or pardon Scotty. No notice will be given in thread if Scotty is pardoned.

This will not end the day, and the normal end of day elimination will still happen regardless of it Scotty is executed, pardoned, or if no majority is reached.
So the way I read this was that the result was first to 8. 8 votes on Scotty before 8 votes on others and he dies. A lot of people just kept voting as though this wasn't in play. I assume most of them just didn't read it correctly or something?
yeah a lot of people ignored it. I'd blame the HK/TSP situation for that

Scum did know about it though, since Ender addressed it
Did you ignore it? What was your reason for not taking the kill?
had low WIM that whole day due to irl things and spent the whole time worrying about the HK gun situation and how to use my own gun
listo95
Stool Pigeon

Post by listo95 »

Dolby wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:37 pm
listo95 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:34 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:33 pm
listo95 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:03 pm Something else would be the fact that Ender had him as IDK on D1 but suddenly moved him to town D2 with what I consider fairly flimsy reasoning. Called the Nanook squabble with Michelle a reason to hardspew him as town when said squabble was like 4 posts and very minor. And after that Ender just seemed to completely ignore his existence.
listo95 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:57 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:21 pm
listo95 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:10 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:07 pm

why is nanook bad?
I find his supposed "town meta" wolf in general and then its just something about his posting feels off to me. It's nothing concrete but it feels right to me.
ngl I'm gonna need more than feelies on this.

Even if you're just rambling, talk to me about why you think his posting feels off.
I get that you find his "town meta" wolfy. I'm not looking for you to drop some concrete bombs that nanook is a wolf here, but more than a feeling would be fantastic
Besides the sweeping, not really solving. I found the start of D2 to be more trying to sow confusion than actually solve. He is interacting with people without interacting with them. Honestly, trying to articulate reasons is extremely difficult for me. Those would be the 3 biggest I can think of.

Something else I just thought of before pressing post was he knows his iso looks bad but isn't really trying to do anything to look better.
Thanks listo, I appreciate it.
Lemme think on this for a while. Like I don't think there's only 4 wolves, but I think I want to chop you after Martin/Triple.

What are your thoughts on Martin/Triple, and do you think all our flips have been legit thus far?
I do think both Martin and TH are honest targets. But I have them behind Nanook for me. I do believe all the flips are genuine also. Mainly because I have only ever been in 1 game ever that did fake flips. Also due to the fact if the flips are fake that makes me pretty much useless.
Listo, why did you vote Martin over Nanook? Granted, Martin was always going down
Honestly I do want Nanook yeeted. But I’m okay with any of my PoE at this point. I didn’t vote him yesterday because I knew it would only be a vanity vote and everyone knows me feeling on him by this point.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@listo95 got a solve for us?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

oh nvm
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@Alison do you have a gut read or anything on Listo?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I feel like this is some of the more effective solving we've done all game. It's like taking a 24 hour break rejuvenated everyone lol.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:50 pm I feel like this is some of the more effective solving we've done all game. It's like taking a 24 hour break rejuvenated everyone lol.
Is it? oh

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@hollowkatt did Honey mention anything about card swapping? She died and Nanook's card flipped.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

“ x3 Gambit Designer
This is a day action. Come up with a gambit and tell your plan to the host if it requires in-thread confirmation by the host and the host will do so.
You must tell what exactly the host must post to confirm your gambit in the thread.
This does not mean that you will earn or inherit whatever fake claims you come up with, this action can only be used to make your gambit look legit. You cannot Gambit Innocent Child or anything that requires the host to confirm directly or indirectly your alignment.”

Not that it’s important, but knowing that Seanzie was one of my 3 voters at some point, and then died with this role has me inferring there never was a prosecutor, and instead was just an attempt to get me ded by Seanzie. Hell, he probably tried to shoot me with the Suicide Gun

Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:58 pm @hollowkatt did Honey mention anything about card swapping? She died and Nanook's card flipped.
I've said this like 5 times but I currently have Honey's card. REceived it N3
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

so in summary from this magnificent solving:

TH is wolf, like we expect.
Listo/nook are probably last wolves if this doesn’t end it.

Got it. Back to sleep then

Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

Scotty wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:59 pm “ x3 Gambit Designer
This is a day action. Come up with a gambit and tell your plan to the host if it requires in-thread confirmation by the host and the host will do so.
You must tell what exactly the host must post to confirm your gambit in the thread.
This does not mean that you will earn or inherit whatever fake claims you come up with, this action can only be used to make your gambit look legit. You cannot Gambit Innocent Child or anything that requires the host to confirm directly or indirectly your alignment.”

Not that it’s important, but knowing that Seanzie was one of my 3 voters at some point, and then died with this role has me inferring there never was a prosecutor, and instead was just an attempt to get me ded by Seanzie. Hell, he probably tried to shoot me with the Suicide Gun
I'm mentioned this as a possibility before, but scum wouldn't know this so wrt to the attempt to maj you it really isn't relevant. The reactions from everyone excepting potentially Seanzie are unaltered
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 309
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:49 pm @Alison do you have a gut read or anything on Listo?
My gut says he's town.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dolby wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:01 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:58 pm @hollowkatt did Honey mention anything about card swapping? She died and Nanook's card flipped.
So someone took her card when they killed her and then gave it to you n3?

Why would they give it to you?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:02 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:49 pm @Alison do you have a gut read or anything on Listo?
My gut says he's town.
same...
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Scotty wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:01 pm so in summary from this magnificent solving:

Does people trying to solve a game of mafia offend you?
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:03 pm
Dolby wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:01 pm
So someone took her card when they killed her and then gave it to you n3?

Why would they give it to you?
no clue. They took my card with them to. Nanook says he didn't do it
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Btw the flavour cards are alignment indicative.
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

fwiw I don't even think it's scummy

I think someone got greedy and wanted my card
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME whose card do you have?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:04 pm
Scotty wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:01 pm so in summary from this magnificent solving:

Not at all, I’m more rolling my eyes at you calling it some of the most effective solving you’ve done all game.

Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:05 pm Btw the flavour cards are alignment indicative.
How so?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Scotty wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:07 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:04 pm

Not at all, I’m more rolling my eyes at you calling it some of the most effective solving you’ve done all game.
Why does me saying that cause that emotional response exactly?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:07 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:05 pm Btw the flavour cards are alignment indicative.
How so?
Look at Garden Gnome's card.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Oh are they?

In that case, steal my flavor card tonight, and that will clear me. Because my card is town af

listo95
Stool Pigeon

Post by listo95 »

All I know is whoever stole my card gave me a terrible flavor card and I want rid of it now.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Some of them can be both alignments but given Osie and Gnome's I would say that is more incidental and the effects were designed after the rand.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Who else currently doesn't possess their own card?

I have mine still fwiw.
Alison

Post by Alison »

The thing about the soup being fake theory is that it requires mafia to actually have a pretty good attempt at working out what my role is, read into LC's doctor soft, and then use those things to try to make their fake soup more convincing rather than, you know, actually souping us and getting free KP. According to Mac the Ascetic guess on him was correct and Dolby's guess was correct as well. Mafia had a bunch of information to genuinely soup on and with Ender being run up that day it makes more sense for them to try to end the game than go for a bluff play.

If the soup was fake, where is the real soup? Why is Dolby not dead after blasting Ender in the face with a claimed ability? Why is Mac not dead?
Alison

Post by Alison »

As far as I can tell I still have my own flavor card.
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:07 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:07 pm
How so?
Look at Garden Gnome's card.
Well the rules for flavor card swapping are as follows:
Every player can on odd nights, attempt to swap the flavor card in their possession with another player's. This decision does not have to be consensual and once submitted, the swap will go through. Every player has ONE chance to swap at night and once the swap is submitted to the host, it cannot be changed.
We are going into night 5. Is there any reason we cannot have the clears force-swap with the POE and turbo whoever has a scummy looking card?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:11 pm The thing about the soup being fake theory is that it requires mafia to actually have a pretty good attempt at working out what my role is, read into LC's doctor soft, and then use those things to try to make their fake soup more convincing rather than, you know, actually souping us and getting free KP. According to Mac the Ascetic guess on him was correct and Dolby's guess was correct as well. Mafia had a bunch of information to genuinely soup on and with Ender being run up that day it makes more sense for them to try to end the game than go for a bluff play.

If the soup was fake, where is the real soup? Why is Dolby not dead after blasting Ender in the face with a claimed ability? Why is Mac not dead?
Or HK. Yes I concur.

Return to “Previous Rackets”