Posts in topic: 856
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Re: King of the Hill Mafia

Post by arogame123 »

Neon wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:31 pm
arogame123 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:51 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:48 pm
arogame123 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:48 pm Yo, Mac. I see you are here. If you don't mind, what's ur current shotgun of reads? I haven't caught up since around page 9ish. So I just wanted to realtime before I leave for a bit and then come back.
poe is like

Creature
Alison
porscha
lilypetal
oh ok, why Creature? I haven't read much since the morning, but I remember I had a slight tr on them earlier for some agreements in reads and seemed kinda spewy with thoughts kind of like Boq.

I actually was kind of feeling scummy vibes from Alison as well from our convo yesterday, but I think if Neon is w then Alison would look good. It just seemed like Alison was focused more on scum hunting and playing devil's advocate to me.

Also, I somewhat agree with lily tho I haven't really seen what they have done since the morning as well.

Nothing on Porscha lol
Good thing I am very not woof woof than
What did you think of Alison's treatment of you then? If you already talked about this, plz quote it!
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

lucy wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:20 pm
Creature wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:19 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:41 pm are u tryharding, creature
Perhaps, but mostly because I want to be a better player.
yeah, ima try to get 1 SR by the end of today and push them heavily d2 and be loud while doing so
Just curious, I saw in your games that you usually are alive late in games as town, so do you think you won't die n1, which is why you are confident to be alive d2?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Creature wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:49 pm
Creature wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:38 am
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:44 pm hello i thought this started tomorrow oops
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:44 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:02 pmSILVERKEITH GOD
so true
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:45 pm i rolled town again luckily so i can have a relaxing stress free mafia experience
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:48 pm mafia team is nanook / lucy / seanzie thank me in post game
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:51 pmhewwo aro!
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:53 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:51 pm I'm here to meme.
wanna be 4th and 5th wolves together?
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:53 pm what is multi tabbing
Lilypetal had the worst impression for me so far. Like staypositivefriend pointed out these posts all feel like trying to blend in and the hype behind these posts feel fake a lot like I ended up faking hype in the last mash by posting a lot of gifs.
Creature wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:43 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:45 pm aww creatue beat me to it lol
Initiative
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:40 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:37 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:48 pm mafia team is nanook / lucy / seanzie thank me in post game
this post in particular felt a bit out of place and like the type of post i would make as a nervous wolf who felt pressured to join in on the meme posting but idk if i actually believe this
i've been making posts like this every game sadly
Also yeah this post sucks ass

It feels like typical wolf response for a push they deem wrong reasons
About Lilypetal
Still reading through, but I do agree with you on the Lily slight sr. I had an issue with more so them caring about how they were getting sr and then didn't want to post to not get sr.

They also encouraged getting sr early cause it would go away but then came back later saying they didn't want to post as much to not get sr. And that kind of self-awareness from Lily felt kinda scummy from her, cause having played with town Lily in the past, I have seen that they are more care free and don't really care as much as the sr they recieve and just fight it off. But here, they seem to be a bit more self-aware and restrict themselves to not get sr which feels kinda scummy from Lily.

Will see how this develops.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 279
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:52 am @Neon Since you are here, do you have any reads currently? I haven't swifted through the pages yet.
People I'd like to drink tea with

SPF
Mac

People I'd share a cookie with

Aro
Seanzie

People I would kick out of my house with no reservations

Creature
Boq
Falcon
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:09 am
arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:52 am @Neon Since you are here, do you have any reads currently? I haven't swifted through the pages yet.

SPF
Mac

Aro
Seanzie

Creature
Boq
Falcon
oof ok, I am currently in catch up but I remember earlier this morning I had Boq and Creature as leaning town. Why do u feel that way about them?

Also, I do agree with u on Mac and SPF.
☆Princess Abigail☆

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:53 am
Neon wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:59 pm
arogame123 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:17 am
Alison wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:55 pm Are you literally just townreading them for responding to people's posts? Is Neon a super polarized player or something?

Also I think wolves are more likely to give excuses for bad posting in advance (which "I'm memeing this game" and "I'm playing 4 games at once" both are), because they know on some level that they're wolf and therefore their posting won't be as pure as town.
I don't know Neon's play lol.

I was giving them a slight tr for vibing with the thread and because their responses and posts felt natural and not like someone that was trying to "fit in."

And it's not a strong read as I have stated but one slot that I felt was slightly townie for the reasons I stated.

And it's weird to me Alison cause rn it feels like you are playing devil's advocate and not really giving them the benefit of the doubt. Like sure wolves could play out the "meme" but the way they carried it out felt fine and I don't think being memey = always mafia yk.

It also does depend on the playstyle of the player and depending how they play if there is a huge difference between the style of posting then I'd agree. So I'll keep it in mind when solving Neo's slot, but independent of that, I thought their initial posting was ok and slightly townie.

@Neon what would you describe your playstyle as and do you have any games as town and mafia that I could look at?
My play style is a mess. And I'm like very down on my play but I can dig up some town and scum games if you want them...or just go on MU
that would be helpul yes!
Allow me to go find some

Town
https://wintreath.com/forums/index.php?topic=7416.1965

https://wintreath.com/forums/index.php?topic=6575.0 (under the name Hapi)

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... and-won%29

Scum

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... le-Madness

https://webdiplomacy.net/contrib/phpBB3 ... php?t=4268

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Thanks, if I have the chance I will try to read those later tomorrow! No promises tho
☆Princess Abigail☆

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:13 am
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:09 am

SPF
Mac

Aro
Seanzie

Creature
Boq
Falcon
oof ok, I am currently in catch up but I remember earlier this morning I had Boq and Creature as leaning town. Why do u feel that way about them?

Also, I do agree with u on Mac and SPF.
Mostly because I think someone who jumped on my wagon was a woof honestly lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:55 am
Neon wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:31 pm
arogame123 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:51 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:48 pm
arogame123 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:48 pm Yo, Mac. I see you are here. If you don't mind, what's ur current shotgun of reads? I haven't caught up since around page 9ish. So I just wanted to realtime before I leave for a bit and then come back.
poe is like

Creature
Alison
porscha
lilypetal
oh ok, why Creature? I haven't read much since the morning, but I remember I had a slight tr on them earlier for some agreements in reads and seemed kinda spewy with thoughts kind of like Boq.

I actually was kind of feeling scummy vibes from Alison as well from our convo yesterday, but I think if Neon is w then Alison would look good. It just seemed like Alison was focused more on scum hunting and playing devil's advocate to me.

Also, I somewhat agree with lily tho I haven't really seen what they have done since the morning as well.

Nothing on Porscha lol
Good thing I am very not woof woof than
What did you think of Alison's treatment of you then? If you already talked about this, plz quote it!
I gotta go back to work but I'll find the post in my iso quick

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:48 am
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:11 am @Neon You seem convinced that there is a wolf in the people who have pushed you but that I specifically am wrong town. Why?
Because people who push me for my approach to the game day 1 especially when I'm more relaxed and memey than normal are almost always town and almost always think they have some amazing solve on me when in fact I'm just being myself.

They give woofs an easy wagon to jump on and put pressure on because like okay someone else started it the reasons look good enough at a base level and it's easy to jump off if needed or to hand wave when I flip town.

Your not the first you won't be the last and it happens in almost every game with people I've never played with before when I'm at my most natural self. Lately I've been kinda not being me and trying to emulate the games of the really good players I respect but I'm shit at it so now I'm in this weird juxtaposition where people who have specced me lately expect me to be like I was in champs or since than and people who know me from before expect me to be goofy anime meme girl when in truth I don't even know who I am anymore so I kinda decided to try to be old me again... cause that's when I had fun in mafia and was like actually kinda good at it.

Anyways point is. You created a wagon that's easy for woofs to use to get a misexe if I don't change my play or to get off of if I do without much suspicion. I don't think a woof starts the wagon I do think at least one jumps on it as it gains traction though.
@arogame123

ImageImage

arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Boquise wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:06 pm @Alison
it is basically on how he is constructing and presenting his thoughts tbh
Boquise wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:49 am
arogame123 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:29 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:27 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:24 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:37 pm
this post in particular felt a bit out of place and like the type of post i would make as a nervous wolf who felt pressured to join in on the meme posting but idk if i actually believe this
I mean, it's clearly a meme post and Lily does post stuff like that every game lmfao.

Do you actually think she believed that spf?
no, it's obvious that she didn't believe it, and that isn't what i said. i thought that the timing of the post was awkward and felt the most like somebody trying to "fit in" w/the rest of the game
oh oh, I misread your post. I thought the ending said, "but idk if she even believed what she posted." I misread why u had the sr oops.

I mean, I kind of disagree on the timing part but I can see why you would think that. I just kind of treated it like a meme post and everyone letting out the BS in their system during the RVS phaze.

I guess the post itself I could see why u would think it seems forced, but seeing as how Lily practically does it every game I have seen them do it in, idk if it means much.
arogame123 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:39 pm Hmmm, it's funny that you say that SPF, because I was about to my post an observation/read I had, and I kind of want your input on this and thoughts.

I was actually going to slight townread Neon rn because I felt like when they entered the thread, they felt more like they were "vibing" with the thread and going with the flow. Like asking you about the League question and responding to Lily's wolf gc comment. So I had some good vibes from Neon after their initial "multi-tabbing" posts and seemed ok.

So I was wondering if you agree with my sentiment that Neon seems to be more natural rather than "attempting to fit in"?
I began town reading Aro around these posts.
It might be a stupid read but eh. Through jurying Aro's game, I found that he presented his thought process in a complicated manner (he has become more succinct tho). It is difficult to describe, but the way I read Aro's posts is that they are phrased in a complicated manner (or at least they become complicated in my head) and they are also constructed in an uh "unsmoothly" way?

I have never seen Aro wolf so maybe this is NAI. It reminds me how he plays as town tho so.
Also
arogame123 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:04 pm Wait @falcon45ca, you do realize I voted on Mac as a meme right? He said he was a 49ers fan and I am a Seahawks fan. Seahawks and 49ers don't like each other.

Also, I voted on you cause your intro post pinged me and it didn't seem genuine to me.
This made me question my read at first. It is very defensive and felt like Aro was damage controlling/trying to explain away a vote.
But then I have a vague memory that Aro have done this as town so maybe it isn't anything tbh
I know this is kinda self-centric, but I kind of liked this post from Boq on me, and not just bc he tr me, but because of the nuance and how he approached it felt very genuine and real to me.

Knowing Boq was a juror and read through my lengthy champ's iso, I know Boq certainly read a lot from my town game and it seemed he used those traits and analyzed it within my posts through stating "my thoughts presented in a complex manner" and with a bunch of thoughts all mixed at once which was somewhat hard for people to parse. And I feel like Boq used that similar level of read to use it here as well. It didn't feel constructed or an easy tr from a wolf to give when catching up esp since my slot had some other tr. This felt very genuine, authentic, and a nuanced perspective from Boq which was pretty townie to me.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:16 am
arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:53 am
Neon wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:59 pm
arogame123 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:17 am
Alison wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:55 pm Are you literally just townreading them for responding to people's posts? Is Neon a super polarized player or something?

Also I think wolves are more likely to give excuses for bad posting in advance (which "I'm memeing this game" and "I'm playing 4 games at once" both are), because they know on some level that they're wolf and therefore their posting won't be as pure as town.
I don't know Neon's play lol.

I was giving them a slight tr for vibing with the thread and because their responses and posts felt natural and not like someone that was trying to "fit in."

And it's not a strong read as I have stated but one slot that I felt was slightly townie for the reasons I stated.

And it's weird to me Alison cause rn it feels like you are playing devil's advocate and not really giving them the benefit of the doubt. Like sure wolves could play out the "meme" but the way they carried it out felt fine and I don't think being memey = always mafia yk.

It also does depend on the playstyle of the player and depending how they play if there is a huge difference between the style of posting then I'd agree. So I'll keep it in mind when solving Neo's slot, but independent of that, I thought their initial posting was ok and slightly townie.

@Neon what would you describe your playstyle as and do you have any games as town and mafia that I could look at?
My play style is a mess. And I'm like very down on my play but I can dig up some town and scum games if you want them...or just go on MU
that would be helpul yes!
Allow me to go find some

Town
https://wintreath.com/forums/index.php?topic=7416.1965

https://wintreath.com/forums/index.php?topic=6575.0 (under the name Hapi)

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... and-won%29

Scum

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... le-Madness

https://webdiplomacy.net/contrib/phpBB3 ... php?t=4268
I lied it should still be under the name Neon I changed my name site wide but people will refer to me as Hapi in that game

ImageImage

arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:19 am
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:11 am @Neon You seem convinced that there is a wolf in the people who have pushed you but that I specifically am wrong town. Why?
Because people who push me for my approach to the game day 1 especially when I'm more relaxed and memey than normal are almost always town and almost always think they have some amazing solve on me when in fact I'm just being myself.

They give woofs an easy wagon to jump on and put pressure on because like okay someone else started it the reasons look good enough at a base level and it's easy to jump off if needed or to hand wave when I flip town.

Your not the first you won't be the last and it happens in almost every game with people I've never played with before when I'm at my most natural self. Lately I've been kinda not being me and trying to emulate the games of the really good players I respect but I'm shit at it so now I'm in this weird juxtaposition where people who have specced me lately expect me to be like I was in champs or since than and people who know me from before expect me to be goofy anime meme girl when in truth I don't even know who I am anymore so I kinda decided to try to be old me again... cause that's when I had fun in mafia and was like actually kinda good at it.

Anyways point is. You created a wagon that's easy for woofs to use to get a misexe if I don't change my play or to get off of if I do without much suspicion. I don't think a woof starts the wagon I do think at least one jumps on it as it gains traction though.
@arogame123
Interesting, so you note how Alison has "Created this easy wagon" for mafia to jump on from ur pov. But I am curious as to why you believe a mafia wouldn't start the wagon if from ur pov, u are someone that is prone to ml for this type of behavior that mafia can easily push? Like I get the jumping on the traction, but why don't u believe a mafia could be the one to start it all?

Is it because you think they'd want to avoid the spotlight if you flip town? Or because they are scared to push you first?
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 550

Post by Porscha »

Boquise wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:48 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:15 pm
Boquise wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:18 pm normally people who make these sort of silly reads on me are rand>town.
They usually feel very proud of themselves and tunnel me until I get misyeeted in F3 tbh

it is happening again etc

anyway, i will town read Seanzie. I was wrong with Annulus in anni but eh. Wrong once is not a biggie with that tbh
can't / won't explain why but I greatly dislike this post
Ikr, it is a very unpleasant curse tbh
definitely not what I meant lol
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

And I am nowhere near your level yet, but I respect your grind and you just wanting to be you. I'll read through your town games when I get the chance to see if there is a similar exhibition of behavior there, cause if so, then I think the reasons for pushing you based on the "memeness" is inaccurate.

But real quick, do you play memey and carefree as both alignments?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Ok yea, Porscha is just mafia lmfao
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 758
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

i'm going to bed but just ftr i kind of maybe possibly like neon's posts over the last page even if im still not really there on her being town
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Oh, what up SPF?

I was hoping to see a Porscha reply, but if you don't mind real quick. What are your shotgun of reads aorn?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Boquise wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:40 pm But if I cared too much about misclearing, I wouldn't be able to town read folks so it feels like an okay trade tbh
this also felt kinda townie tbh. The thought of "misclearing" is one I don't normally see mafia think about it. It's one of those more micro thoughts from Boq that I liked.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 328
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:04 am
yeah, ima try to get 1 SR by the end of today and push them heavily d2 and be loud while doing so
Just curious, I saw in your games that you usually are alive late in games as town, so do you think you won't die n1, which is why you are confident to be alive d2?
I could be 3/3 on the team in my next message and I still don't die tonight
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 462
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Boquise »

i am seeing that both Alison and Mac praise my read accuracy tbh, but i am not a town player who is known to be widely accurate. During the last couple of town games, my accuracy has improved (which is super nice), there are oftentimes a wolf in my poe starting at D1. However I am more of a late game player (and more known of that too tbh).

Like, people haved memed at me being inaccurate.
So uh, idk about this piedestal tbh

Btw @Mac, you say that porscha has reached her scum range. If so, her scum range doesn't feel really wide. Can you elaborate?
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:25 am
Boquise wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:48 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:15 pm
Boquise wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:18 pm normally people who make these sort of silly reads on me are rand>town.
They usually feel very proud of themselves and tunnel me until I get misyeeted in F3 tbh

it is happening again etc

anyway, i will town read Seanzie. I was wrong with Annulus in anni but eh. Wrong once is not a biggie with that tbh
can't / won't explain why but I greatly dislike this post
Ikr, it is a very unpleasant curse tbh
definitely not what I meant lol
I know tbh
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

What's the happy haps
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

lucy wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:32 am
lol fair, I myself am also someone who is alive till late game usually so I can empathize with that.

Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:34 am i am seeing that both Alison and Mac praise my read accuracy tbh, but i am not a town player who is known to be widely accurate. During the last couple of town games, my accuracy has improved (which is super nice), there are oftentimes a wolf in my poe starting at D1. However I am more of a late game player (and more known of that too tbh).

Btw @Mac, you say that porscha has reached her scum range. If so, her scum range doesn't feel really wide. Can you elaborate?
Don't worry about it, they're just setting up to nk you
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:34 am i am seeing that both Alison and Mac praise my read accuracy tbh, but i am not a town player who is known to be widely accurate. During the last couple of town games, my accuracy has improved (which is super nice), there are oftentimes a wolf in my poe starting at D1. However I am more of a late game player (and more known of that too tbh).

So what are your thoughts about Mac and Alison praising you on being "highly accurate?"

Also, nice to finally real time for a bit lol
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Also, Hello Nanook, nice to play with you again!

Nice to "play" with you again too 😆
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:44 pm
Boquise wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:41 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:13 pm seems like the first v creature i have ever seen

lucy v i think and just taking a diff approach at the game

i liked spf/aro

still think mac is v from rvs alone but we'll have to see lmao
Why do you think those folks are v (aside from Mac since you have already said why)
iirc i've only played vs w!creature and this creature is going about day 1 completely differently and seems to be like trying? so i just easily v read that

lucy's whole thing in every game I've played with her is that she doesnt make reads day 1 for some reason but it seems like she's dropping that and playing properly and I think you start doing that in a V game because it would only be a boon for wolfing

spf and aro just have good vibes that remind me of them towning, it's not like a proper read just like a very very slight lean

i'd say rn i'm confident in Creature/Lucy Town

aro/spf/mac TL
What about Creature from your POV is different from the games you played with him where is mafia, that are not as easily able to be changed that you read as confident town?

Also with lucy, why do u think making reads is something she couldn't do as mafia?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:39 am Nice to "play" with you again too 😆
I see you are still aiming for the award for the least amount of posts posted in a game hehe.

I currently am null on you, but I was wondering do you have any current reads? A quick reads list would be fine.

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:41 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:39 am Nice to "play" with you again too 😆
I see you are still aiming for the award for the least amount of posts posted in a game hehe.

I currently am null on you, but I was wondering do you have any current reads? A quick reads list would be fine.
I refer you to my iso
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:31 am i would strongly disagree with a neon lunch today and if anyone tries u can fight me

@Porscha now i need u to help me get there for u
hi i'm here looks like you found me. you're so good at hide and seek
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.

Maybe I should start taking this seriously but I dont really want to until I have to lol
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:43 am
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:31 am i would strongly disagree with a neon lunch today and if anyone tries u can fight me

you're so good at avoiding my post :(
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:27 am Ok yea, Porscha is just mafia lmfao
what
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:45 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:43 am

you're so good at avoiding my post :(
I was on page 20 you're going to have to have a moment of patience pls
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:45 am Maybe I should start taking this seriously but I dont really want to until I have to lol
I remember in our C v D game you were def more in a "try hard mode."

Is there a reason you are much more laid back here? Is it cause of the recent champs game or the player list?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:45 am
what
Not a real read, but I saw u in the thread and wanted to reaction test to see how you would react but meh.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I've had exactly 1 game where not all of my wolf partners were not potatoes. that was my last game with dizzy and even that one got kinda wrecked from one of my wolves getting mod killed day 1 lmaooooooooo (dizzy poggers tho). I have extremely little experience wolfing in FM so I'm kinda polarized
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:47 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:45 am
what
Not a real read, but I saw u in the thread and wanted to reaction test to see how you would react but meh.
lmfao good work sherlock you really blew the case wide open on that one
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:37 am

So what are your thoughts about Mac and Alison praising you on being "highly accurate?"

Also, nice to finally real time for a bit lol
if i tinfoil it could be 1-2 wolves knowing i am wrong on Porscha and waiting to punish me for a wrong read,
or they are town who somehow have high expectations of me tbh. I could see why Alison has that, considered the two times we played, she was wolf and I had at least 1 wolf in my poes. I wasnt aware that Mac thought highly of my play tbh

I think that it doesn't make them likely to be w with Porscha, if she is wolf tbh

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:46 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:45 am Maybe I should start taking this seriously but I dont really want to until I have to lol
I remember in our C v D game you were def more in a "try hard mode."

Is there a reason you are much more laid back here? Is it cause of the recent champs game or the player list?
Yes

I'm both heavily disengaged from this game and also irrationally confident I can put together a reasonable solve in a short amount of time should I decide to (dont get your hopes up)

Wowee
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:09 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:08 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:44 pm
Boquise wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:41 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:13 pm seems like the first v creature i have ever seen

lucy v i think and just taking a diff approach at the game

i liked spf/aro

still think mac is v from rvs alone but we'll have to see lmao
Why do you think those folks are v (aside from Mac since you have already said why)
iirc i've only played vs w!creature and this creature is going about day 1 completely differently and seems to be like trying? so i just easily v read that

lucy's whole thing in every game I've played with her is that she doesnt make reads day 1 for some reason but it seems like she's dropping that and playing properly and I think you start doing that in a V game because it would only be a boon for wolfing

spf and aro just have good vibes that remind me of them towning, it's not like a proper read just like a very very slight lean

i'd say rn i'm confident in Creature/Lucy Town

aro/spf/mac TL
this post actives my fight or flight instincts
activates*

i think it's because: i've perceived lucy in the past as someone who is usually timid/reluctant about giving confident reads, especially early in the game, and also i find the gamestate right now kind of inscrutable and am finding it difficult to get many reads that i feel good about, and lucy forming so many reads effortlessly for shifty reasons makes me worry she's playing from a position of TMI and doesn't actually need to scumhunt
what did you think of Lily tr Lucy for playing different and attempting to make a lot of reads right out of the gate?
☆Princess Abigail☆

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:24 am
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:19 am

@arogame123
Interesting, so you note how Alison has "Created this easy wagon" for mafia to jump on from ur pov. But I am curious as to why you believe a mafia wouldn't start the wagon if from ur pov, u are someone that is prone to ml for this type of behavior that mafia can easily push? Like I get the jumping on the traction, but why don't u believe a mafia could be the one to start it all?

Is it because you think they'd want to avoid the spotlight if you flip town? Or because they are scared to push you first?
At a base level the first one. They know I'm going to flip town. Look at all the attention my wagon drew in general and I was missing for most of it scum has no reason to draw that attention or discussion on a base level to themself. But the discussion only revolved around me for my play and Alison for the wagon nobody cares about the people who joined or left it. Better cover for scum there.

At a base level. I'm not intimately familiar with the general play styles of people here so I'm just using like what I understand from what's generally happened before

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:26 am And I am nowhere near your level yet, but I respect your grind and you just wanting to be you. I'll read through your town games when I get the chance to see if there is a similar exhibition of behavior there, cause if so, then I think the reasons for pushing you based on the "memeness" is inaccurate.

But real quick, do you play memey and carefree as both alignments?
This is a hard question to answer because I've only randed scum ever since champs when my play style became "Mimick the bad ass players you admire" and not "play the way that got you to champs even if it's weird"

So...I don't know how to answer that.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:28 am i'm going to bed but just ftr i kind of maybe possibly like neon's posts over the last page even if im still not really there on her being town

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:32 am
If I was mafia I'd beg my team to n1 you just because of this.

Now that I said this I mafia will n1 you just to make me look bad

ImageImage

Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

neon's scum read of me seems to be omgus, since it is based on me voting her and there's no interest in engaging with the reason. This is rand>wolf but something I have seen townies do too tbh

Return to “Previous Hustles”