King of the Hill Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 362

Re: King of the Hill Mafia

Post by Creature »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:34 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:25 pm How many does it have to be to be salad?

I could yeet SPF, Alison or maybe Mac.
This is ... like completely suboptimal in a level 1 way.

@arogame123 @Boquise you have both capped by +1

The chaos merchant within appreciates this Alison wagon. I think Alison has potential to be the deep wolf of the 3 for sure. But never do the wolves job for them. You have to give her a chance to get night killed lol.
Idk if postcap really means something. Sabi only asked to not go too above 150 posts (like 300 posts).
arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 856
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Post by arogame123 »

Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:33 pm I wanna bee the ever best
Like Noah ever was

[VOTE: falcon45ca] aubergine
Gotta catch em all
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 550

Post by Porscha »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:19 pm
Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:09 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:04 pm At this point the number of people crying that the Porscha wagon is too easy has exceeded the number of people that actually shrugvoted them. They are being widely defended, directly ("the Porscha wagon is too auto and lazy"... as though you have never seen an auto and lazy wagon hit scum before?) and indirectly ("oh no! let's vote, uh, SPF, or Boq, for unclear reasons!"), and this occurred as a direct response to them being run up. They have not been townie since and nobody has given a concrete reason why they are. I particularly really didn't like Lilypetal randomly declaring Porscha's responses are "town indicative" with zero explanation why when she was repping a pretty strong wolfread on Porscha previously.

Porscha's actual defense against the pressure that has been put on her has been that she is being oppressed by the evil bourgeoisie of "strong players", two of which she specifically called out as not voting her. It was borderline ATE and reeked of being caught for the wrong reasons. It read more like someone venting about cliques postgame than anything. When they do express suspicion that there are 2+ strong wolves in the town they don't seem at all interested in figuring out who those wolves are or voting them despite the fact that they seem to think that town is being run over by them.

I don't know why people are defending this slot or what they find townie about Porscha's reaction to pressure so kindly enlighten me if you think Porscha is town.
the last reaction of porscha is stuff i have seen town do more than scum, so thats why I removed my vote tbh
i agree with you on the pushback on her wagon and the immediate blow-out of votes on me following my push on her tbh
I have a firm belief that ATE is scummy. I know many people do not share this, and I don't have the time or inclination to relitigate it here. I'm just explaining why the whole classism rant struck me as being very wolfy.
There is no way ms. Logical thinks my point on how this game is logically being viewed from my perspective *actually* thinks it is ate? It is subjective but it was nowhere near ate
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 328
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

@Lilypetal why'd you vote Alison
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

If I go over this is going to be the funniest day 1 death I've had so far
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 388

Post by MacDougall »

Well if Aro is allowed to postcap with no repercussions I can too.

We are chopping Falcon today. Final word.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 723
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

lucy wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:40 pm @Lilypetal why'd you vote Alison
i like spf and mac and creature i think they have all played relatively to very towny throughout the game

something rubs me the wrong way with how alison has played out this day

it's not like the most thoughtful vote but when prodded by jack it revealed the truth of my heart and i had to follow it
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:40 pm mod note: the post cap won't be strictly enforced so like you can go a bit over but like don't 300 posts today. Just be courtious (the irony I know)

New people of syndicate, your post count can be found under your pfp. If on phone you can go hustler ii and click the replies amount and it shows it.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

lucy wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:19 pm [VOTE: Porscha] aubergine

iso'ed Porscha and Jack, Jack had better messages by a long shot
might be something else but I have to iso elsewhere
Lmfao quote the good ones
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 77
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:41 pm Well if Aro is allowed to postcap with no repercussions I can too.

What did you mean by level one suboptimal?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:41 pm Well if Aro is allowed to postcap with no repercussions I can too.

Vote alison you coward
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 279
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:08 am Take a fucking stance instead of clowning around.
But I like clowning around. Mostly while taking stances that I actually believe though.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:11 am Neon's iso is pretty much flufftastic. I know that's shite of me to say but it's true.
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:48 am
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:11 am @Neon You seem convinced that there is a wolf in the people who have pushed you but that I specifically am wrong town. Why?
Because people who push me for my approach to the game day 1 especially when I'm more relaxed and memey than normal are almost always town and almost always think they have some amazing solve on me when in fact I'm just being myself.

They give woofs an easy wagon to jump on and put pressure on because like okay someone else started it the reasons look good enough at a base level and it's easy to jump off if needed or to hand wave when I flip town.

Your not the first you won't be the last and it happens in almost every game with people I've never played with before when I'm at my most natural self. Lately I've been kinda not being me and trying to emulate the games of the really good players I respect but I'm shit at it so now I'm in this weird juxtaposition where people who have specced me lately expect me to be like I was in champs or since than and people who know me from before expect me to be goofy anime meme girl when in truth I don't even know who I am anymore so I kinda decided to try to be old me again... cause that's when I had fun in mafia and was like actually kinda good at it.

Anyways point is. You created a wagon that's easy for woofs to use to get a misexe if I don't change my play or to get off of if I do without much suspicion. I don't think a woof starts the wagon I do think at least one jumps on it as it gains traction though.
Mood. I do wanna see more follow up to this, though.

Mac thinks Neon is totes town. SPF thinks Neon looks like a frozen wolf and I tend to think "frozen wolf" isn't a thing that happens fucking D1. But then Neon is like "SPF is my top townie."

:kadaj:
this is a good post
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 758

Post by staypositivefriend »

i am getting mildly tilted by the gamestate but it's because i am partly grumpy and tired so im trying to hold my tongue

this gamestate is really quite horrible though
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:47 pm i am getting mildly tilted by the gamestate but it's because i am partly grumpy and tired so im trying to hold my tongue

???? Why do you feel this way?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:47 pm i am getting mildly tilted by the gamestate but it's because i am partly grumpy and tired so im trying to hold my tongue

hard agree
there's zero consensus or structure
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:43 pm

spf mac and Alison are basically near guaranteed to contain the night 1 kill and you want us as your POE

Spf has been townie as fuck.

Alison isn't so townie but is never a good chop on day 1 for transparently obvious reasons I shouldn't need to explain to you.

I'm town and have been townie and am a terrible day 1.

Your reads might be okay but even if they are the idea is completely sub optimal and coming from you pings me way hard because you're too good of a player to think heroing one of us three is optimal for day 1.

There are so many better paths.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

lucy wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:46 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:11 am Neon's iso is pretty much flufftastic. I know that's shite of me to say but it's true.
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:48 am
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:11 am @Neon You seem convinced that there is a wolf in the people who have pushed you but that I specifically am wrong town. Why?
Because people who push me for my approach to the game day 1 especially when I'm more relaxed and memey than normal are almost always town and almost always think they have some amazing solve on me when in fact I'm just being myself.

They give woofs an easy wagon to jump on and put pressure on because like okay someone else started it the reasons look good enough at a base level and it's easy to jump off if needed or to hand wave when I flip town.

Your not the first you won't be the last and it happens in almost every game with people I've never played with before when I'm at my most natural self. Lately I've been kinda not being me and trying to emulate the games of the really good players I respect but I'm shit at it so now I'm in this weird juxtaposition where people who have specced me lately expect me to be like I was in champs or since than and people who know me from before expect me to be goofy anime meme girl when in truth I don't even know who I am anymore so I kinda decided to try to be old me again... cause that's when I had fun in mafia and was like actually kinda good at it.

Anyways point is. You created a wagon that's easy for woofs to use to get a misexe if I don't change my play or to get off of if I do without much suspicion. I don't think a woof starts the wagon I do think at least one jumps on it as it gains traction though.
Mood. I do wanna see more follow up to this, though.

Mac thinks Neon is totes town. SPF thinks Neon looks like a frozen wolf and I tend to think "frozen wolf" isn't a thing that happens fucking D1. But then Neon is like "SPF is my top townie."

:kadaj:
this is a good post
I was told it was a bad one wowee
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

lucy wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:48 pm

hard agree
Wait really? I feel like we have a decent towncore going through with Mac, Creature, SPF, and I'd like to think me as well.

I've seen Boq and somewhat Lucy thrown around as well as town. Am I missing anything?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

This gamestate is fantastic. Prior gamestate, there were lots of votes on me and I didn’t remember which way to convert eastern to central but now, things are much better.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:43 pm

Vote alison you coward
you really think Alison is a wolf? why? articulate the argument.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:47 pm

how don't you?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

@MacDougall

i have never played with falcon before

why should i vote there?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:51 pm

how don't you?
I mean I was more in a catch up mode and we have currently 3 wagons and 2 of which I sr so. From my POV, it's not bad lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:50 pm

hard agree
Wait really? I feel like we have a decent towncore going through with Mac, Creature, SPF, and I'd like to think me as well.

I've seen Boq and somewhat Lucy thrown around as well as town. Am I missing anything?
Said towncore is being completely ignored in favour of the majority of the poe trying to wagon Alison and the rest of the town ignoring our reads to push Porscha who is arguably out of their scumrange and should never be chopped before Rondo or Falcon at min and probably more.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:49 pm

spf mac and Alison are basically near guaranteed to contain the night 1 kill and you want us as your POE

Alison isn't so townie but is never a good chop on day 1 for transparently obvious reasons I shouldn't need to explain to you.

Your reads might be okay but even if they are the idea is completely sub optimal and coming from you pings me way hard because you're too good of a player to think heroing one of us three is optimal for day 1.

Vote sleep!

Alternative joke: Voting players on D1 is now a personal insult
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:52 pm @MacDougall

i have never played with falcon before

why should i vote there?
read his iso.
you don't need to have meta to recognise that isnt a slot trying to kill their scumreads.

He is naked voting Alison for instance, for no stated reason. And Alison is the main person in this game who has shielded him.

His only consistent reads are trash tier.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

the communication and the structure of today have been fucking garbage

within the last few hours, boquise and alison have both been leading wagons in serious contention to die today, and the reasons to scumreade both of them have not extended beyond: "i am worried that this person might be mafia" or "i think this person is posting kind of weirdly". even among the players that are being wagoned who are actually scummy, the reasoning is consistently pretty horrible

it's embarrassing to think that i am playing this game with multiple villagers who are OK with killing some of the strongest players in the game who have a high potential of solving the game if theyre town or being nightkilled within the next couple of nights because they "feel off" or because you "don't like the vibes". that's not how you play mafia, that's not how you bring structure to a game, and that's not how you scumhunt. if you think that someone is wolfy then it is your responsibility to dive deeply into their posts and figure out why instead of pushing for objectively anti-town kills because you had a gut feeling

even among the players being wagoned who i could actually see containing a wolf (porscha/jack), i feel like i'm the only person who has actually provided decent reasoning for why either of them could have wolf equity

this is basically how the d1 of every mountainous game throughout this past champs season has played out in the games where the town lost, and everyone needs to collectively get their shit together and kick it into gear if we don't want to get swept by the wolfteam on like d4
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine

Mac will produce a pelt
I'm gonna watch some clone wars for a bit
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:52 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:49 pm

Vote sleep!

Alternative joke: Voting players on D1 is now a personal insult
what a townie and thoughtful reply
staypositivefriend
Hitman

that said i am unusually grumpy today so you can feel free to disregard that post. i just needed to get it off my chest
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:54 pm

within the last few hours, boquise and alison have both been leading wagons in serious contention to die today, and the reasons to scumreade both of them have not extended beyond: "i am worried that this person might be mafia" or "i think this person is posting kind of weirdly". even among the players that are being wagoned who are actually scummy, the reasoning is consistently pretty horrible

it's embarrassing to think that i am playing this game with multiple villagers who are OK with killing some of the strongest players in the game who have a high potential of solving the game if theyre town or being nightkilled within the next couple of nights because they "feel off" or because you "don't like the vibes". that's not how you play mafia, that's not how you bring structure to a game, and that's not how you scumhunt. if you think that someone is wolfy then it is your responsibility to dive deeply into their posts and figure out why instead of pushing for objectively anti-town kills because you had a gut feeling

even among the players being wagoned who i could actually see containing a wolf (porscha/jack), i feel like i'm the only person who has actually provided decent reasoning for why either of them could have wolf equity

this is basically how the d1 of every mountainous game throughout this past champs season has played out in the games where the town lost, and everyone needs to collectively get their shit together and kick it into gear if we don't want to get swept by the wolfteam on like d4
so vote Falcon with Creature and I
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:52 pm

hard agree

Said towncore is being completely ignored in favour of the majority of the poe trying to wagon Alison and the rest of the town ignoring our reads to push Porscha who is arguably out of their scumrange and should never be chopped before Rondo or Falcon at min and probably more.
Alright, well I'll hear you out on Falcon, though I thought he was slightly townie for the reasons I listed earlier. But seeing as how you and creature feel about Falcon, I will listen.

I'll aim for this not to be a "punchy" repeat lol

And if you are uber confident on Porscha, I'm willing to hear u out for that as well.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:52 pm

hard agree

Real talk, what reads from the “towncore” are being ignored, Porscha aside?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

hmm wow ok, this kinda hit me ngl lol.

Good pep talk
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

We'll prob end up (mis)lynching falcon45ca D1 again.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

yeah i kinda see what mac means

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine

i need to get in bed and nap or cry or something so good luck gamers
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:57 pm

aren't u on Falcon rn tho? I am confused.

I won't be around EoD, so I will likely leave my vote with my towns as I'd rather we have cohesion than not
staypositivefriend
Hitman

[VOTE: RondoDimBuckle] aubergine
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:58 pm

I won't be around EoD, so I will likely leave my vote with my towns as I'd rather we have cohesion than not
im a little lost and stressed this eod so im doing the same
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

This wagon formation always results in hurt feelings tbh
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I'm kinda sheeping Mac and I also have a feeling falcon45ca is hitting his wolf tell of repeatedly pushing someone as if he had an agenda.

Though lynching falcon45ca D1 gives me deja vu of Halvosen Ridge where he was wolfread by reputable players D1 and ended up flipping town.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Isn’t that like….every game?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lol what’s it like being suspects for reasons beyond “feels off”
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I've seen that happen 1 time. I've seen him flip wolf about 10.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:19 am
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:14 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:11 am Isn't Porscha bad at being a wolf? Is she particularly wolfy here?
I dunno feel like the only person who would give Porscha some of my tea this game though.
It's flu season. Do not share drinks.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:02 pm

I'm kinda sheeping Mac and I also have a feeling falcon45ca is hitting his wolf tell of repeatedly pushing someone as if he had an agenda.

Though lynching falcon45ca D1 gives me deja vu of Halvosen Ridge where he was wolfread by reputable players D1 and ended up flipping town.
Do you want a wolfread of yours chopped or do you want some rand chop? cuz projecting no confidence is not going to accomplish the former. It'll just end day 1 with us voting Falcon and Alison dying or something.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:21 am
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:09 am
arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:52 am @Neon Since you are here, do you have any reads currently? I haven't swifted through the pages yet.
People I'd like to drink tea with

SPF
Mac

People I'd share a cookie with

Aro
Seanzie

People I would kick out of my house with no reservations

Creature
Boq
Falcon
This is a bad list.
Your a bad list
My list is absolute.

ImageImage

arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:02 pm

hmm fair. It also seems like Mac is very confident on Porscha being town as well, so shrug :/

Rn wagons are tied I think. so I was waiting for a bit, but seeing as I won't be on later, I'll likely change my vote and trust yall. But I did have some feeling that Falcon is slightly townie.

My issue with the "Sparkles" slot is that they haven't done anything today so it's kinda like throwing a dart and hoping it hits. like if they're mafia cool, if not, that really hurts. I'd give them a day and if nothing looks good, then sure, we can yeet them tomorrow.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:54 am
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:29 am
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:30 am
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:16 am Mac only has 7 posts left. Who will defend me from all the meanie butts when you are gone Mac.
I'll defend you neon. all you had to say was ur doing a different playstyle lol and it makes sense

it just came off like u didnt care but i will pay more attention and I'm sorry for slightly doubting you
This feels pockety.

I wonder if I'm confbiasing Lilypetal wolf because of her playstyle because posts like this feel a lot performative.
most definitely, this is just how i play and carry myself

if i like a player i will show it too much
It's okay I like it. Keep doing it.

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Hustles”