NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: King of the Hill Mafia

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I have returned
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 48

Post by falcon45ca »

Mac is clearly OMGUSing, and he's upset I've nailed him as Maf so quickly this game
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 388

Post by MacDougall »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:08 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:02 pm
arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:58 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:57 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:47 pm i am getting mildly tilted by the gamestate but it's because i am partly grumpy and tired so im trying to hold my tongue

this gamestate is really quite horrible though
We'll prob end up (mis)lynching falcon45ca D1 again.
aren't u on Falcon rn tho? I am confused.
I'm kinda sheeping Mac and I also have a feeling falcon45ca is hitting his wolf tell of repeatedly pushing someone as if he had an agenda.

Though lynching falcon45ca D1 gives me deja vu of Halvosen Ridge where he was wolfread by reputable players D1 and ended up flipping town.
hmm fair. It also seems like Mac is very confident on Porscha being town as well, so shrug :/

Rn wagons are tied I think. so I was waiting for a bit, but seeing as I won't be on later, I'll likely change my vote and trust yall. But I did have some feeling that Falcon is slightly townie.

My issue with the "Sparkles" slot is that they haven't done anything today so it's kinda like throwing a dart and hoping it hits. like if they're mafia cool, if not, that really hurts. I'd give them a day and if nothing looks good, then sure, we can yeet them tomorrow.
I'm not very confident on Porscha. I just have too many reasons not to kill them day 1 when Porscha has a volume tell.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 279
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:50 pm
Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:49 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:19 am
Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:59 am
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:57 am
Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:56 am i feel like maybe the right play is to push those who do not provide any read or real content tbh
Alright. Who fits that category then?
neon, porscha, missparkles but yeh rondo just arrived, jack, nanook if i am fair tbh
I've provided both reads and readable content

#skillissue jk but srsly like wut?
maybe i have missed stuff but what i remember from you is you declaring that you like memes, chaos is fun, you have some self-reflection etc tbh
Imagine iso
Never seen an iso in my life. Never clicked one. Never read one.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:11 pm Mac is clearly OMGUSing, and he's upset I've nailed him as Maf so quickly this game
You had 30 minutes to rebuff me and this is what you came up with?

Why are you voting Alison?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:08 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:02 pm
arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:58 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:57 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:47 pm i am getting mildly tilted by the gamestate but it's because i am partly grumpy and tired so im trying to hold my tongue

this gamestate is really quite horrible though
We'll prob end up (mis)lynching falcon45ca D1 again.
aren't u on Falcon rn tho? I am confused.
I'm kinda sheeping Mac and I also have a feeling falcon45ca is hitting his wolf tell of repeatedly pushing someone as if he had an agenda.

Though lynching falcon45ca D1 gives me deja vu of Halvosen Ridge where he was wolfread by reputable players D1 and ended up flipping town.
hmm fair. It also seems like Mac is very confident on Porscha being town as well, so shrug :/

Rn wagons are tied I think. so I was waiting for a bit, but seeing as I won't be on later, I'll likely change my vote and trust yall. But I did have some feeling that Falcon is slightly townie.

My issue with the "Sparkles" slot is that they haven't done anything today so it's kinda like throwing a dart and hoping it hits. like if they're mafia cool, if not, that really hurts. I'd give them a day and if nothing looks good, then sure, we can yeet them tomorrow.
articulate your townread on Falcon please cuz you've stated it multiple times now without doing so
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 758
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

is it actually true that porscha has a volume tell? she does not strike me as someone who would struggle to make post as a wolf
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 77
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:12 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:50 pm
Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:49 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:19 am
Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:59 am
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:57 am
Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:56 am i feel like maybe the right play is to push those who do not provide any read or real content tbh
Alright. Who fits that category then?
neon, porscha, missparkles but yeh rondo just arrived, jack, nanook if i am fair tbh
I've provided both reads and readable content

#skillissue jk but srsly like wut?
maybe i have missed stuff but what i remember from you is you declaring that you like memes, chaos is fun, you have some self-reflection etc tbh
Imagine iso
Never seen an iso in my life. Never clicked one. Never read one.
An inspiration to us all
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:12 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:11 pm Mac is clearly OMGUSing, and he's upset I've nailed him as Maf so quickly this game

Actually, I've only had 2 mins, I've not been around the past 30 mins. Not that it would be much different, I don't spend oodles of time in responses.

There's a resoluteness she's projecting in reads that have no right to the level of certainty. Her push on Porscha is gross
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

My confidence is waning. Somebody do something wolfy.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:16 pm

Actually, I've only had 2 mins, I've not been around the past 30 mins. Not that it would be much different, I don't spend oodles of time in responses.

There's a resoluteness she's projecting in reads that have no right to the level of certainty. Her push on Porscha is gross
For a second, that sounded good until I realized I’ve met Alison before.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:14 pm is it actually true that porscha has a volume tell? she does not strike me as someone who would struggle to make post as a wolf
I have seen evidence to suggest so
☆Princess Abigail☆

Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:31 pm Jackofhearts2005, Creature, falcon45ca
and
Porscha and Seanzie have telegraphed their votes on me.

Lily seems to only follow the consensus of other people regarding me instead of creating original reads, so could as well vote there.
Neon has voted me before so could re-vote.

7 players, I think there should be a wolf there tbh
I'm pretty solidly not on you anymore so no worries there.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I voted you and you quote replied by vote earlier. You've had ample opportunity to rebuff me.

Alison outlined her argument very descriptively and in detail and I found it persuasive even if I don't want to kill Porscha. Your characterisation of it is horseshit.

Your worldview doesn't make sense. Alison is the only person who has kept you out of the conversation from pushing a townread on you and you bury her terribly on this point?

Doesn't fly for me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:17 pm

For a second, that sounded good until I realized I’ve met Alison before.
So has Falcon.
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 362

Post by Creature »

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:20 pm

I voted you and you quote replied by vote earlier. You've had ample opportunity to rebuff me.

Alison outlined her argument very descriptively and in detail and I found it persuasive even if I don't want to kill Porscha. Your characterisation of it is horseshit.

Your worldview doesn't make sense. Alison is the only person who has kept you out of the conversation from pushing a townread on you and you bury her terribly on this point?

Doesn't fly for me.
Well, I'm not trying to convince you? I don't think you're Town.

If you are tho, you're officially no longer good at reading me
☆Princess Abigail☆

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:59 pm anyway jackofhearts2005, seanzie, falcon45ca is almost guaranteed to contain a wolf because i refuse to believe that the wagon against boq is town driven, and it's probably jack because i think seanzie was very towny in the first half of the day even if he has dropped off in the latter half, and im sheeping alison/mac/whoever that falcon is playing closer to his town meta than his wolf meta
Seanzie was towny? Why?

ImageImage

arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 856
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Post by arogame123 »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:47 am Woot WOot, I can officially say I have caught up and skimmed lol.

A couple thoughts.

I am tr Mac, SPF, and Boq. And then slightly below that Creature and Lucy.

I noticed the way Falcon was questioning Mac, Creature, and some others about why they had the reads they had and wanted to reach out to see why people had certain votes felt ok to me.
It actually somewhat reminds me of my own play where I just go out and ask a bunch of questions and attempt to understand why people hold the perspective they do or have the reasoning they do. He also got upset when he wasn't getting a response from Mac or when he disliked the response. So that demonstrate to me that Falcon was indeed focused on the response and attempting to determine the perspective people had from their votes. And it didn't seem like he was just asking pointless questions just to ask them. So Falcon felt a bit townier to me in the catchup.

I didn't really read much of Seanzie's games yet, but Initially I thought his sr on Boq seemed to come from a weird place and felt a bit uncharitable at the time, but then when reading over and his sr on Lucy and Alison, I saw SPF discuss how Seanzie felt townie because he was pushing in a non-malicious and non-agenday matter, and I kinda thought about this. The way he was pushing originally and the reasons for it were really odd the more I thought about it. Like from mafia, I'd expect "better reasons" or better ways to come up with a way to push on people and I could kind of see what SPF was saying with Seanzie and I could empathize with that. It's kind of in the TWTBAW if that makes sense but also considering that I think his pushes stem from more of "gotchas" and "ooh, that's a slip" feels like a townie searching for whatever they can find and that to me doesn't seem as malicious or manufactured. So that to me feels slightly townie from Seanzie.

I already discussed my feelings on Neon and Lily.

I still felt like Alison was scummy in some of their pushes and when they brought up the "mafia in the slankers" it was odd to me that Alison thought that when she had a decent amount of sr in some of the people that were enganging in the game like Mac.

Also, I know I joked about Porscha being "lock mafia" early for a reaction test. But when reading back, I had seen Porscha not really attempting to solve as much and just kind of finding anything to talk about elsewhere. It feels like she is disconnected from the thread but not in a towny way. When asked about reads, she felt hesitant to give one and attempted to avoid being direct. I know hedgy != mafia, but it seems like Porscha has avoided to give many takes this game as if she is afraid of giving any? That's at least what it feels like to me.

@Porscha do you have any thoughts on the game or any reads?
That was the basic idea of my light tr @MacDougall
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:23 pm

Doesn't fly for me.

Given you've been scumreading me the entire day without stating a reason until I voted you I'd say that's rather hypocritical.

You also did this last time btw.

I don't particularly care about mischopping you if your pattern as town has become just default scumreading me in all games, not stating it and then calling it omgus when I push you.

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:14 pm is it actually true that porscha has a volume tell? she does not strike me as someone who would struggle to make post as a wolf
Sooooort of, but its somewhat unclear how much of that is influenced by usually having shitty and/or largely afk partners, at least the two times I've seen her play mafia
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

The main idea was the way he was probbing for info and using that to make votes which didn't feel as malicious and then voted those that were not helping him out. That was kind of the general idea

I generally think if poracha is vibing and having fun she's probably town, not entirely sure if that's reliable or not
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

I again am in a position where I don't like the wagons. I might not be back before EoD, but maybe fix this?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:26 pm The main idea was the way he was probbing for info and using that to make votes which didn't feel as malicious and then voted those that were not helping him out. That was kind of the general idea
can you please pull quotes
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Eh, fudge it

[VOTE: Alison] aubergine

Spicy.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I think between like

Porscha/lily/falcon/alison/mac/lucy there's probably two mafia

So im probably just gonna bounce my vote among that group
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:25 pm

Doesn't fly for me.

Given you've been scumreading me the entire day without stating a reason until I voted you I'd say that's rather hypocritical.

I don't particularly care about mischopping you if your pattern as town has become just default scumreading me in all games, not stating it and then calling it omgus when I push you.
I thought this was funny hehe. You brought up hypocrtical here in an argument. That's why I was asking why u thought it was NAI before lol
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:29 pm I think between like

you have my sword

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

why am I in this group I am billboard town here
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Chicken salad

Oh also fwiw @staypositivefriend if I were strictly volume reading porscha and not considering any other context at all, shed be outside the volume I would consider scummy

I'm not, to be clear, but you asked about it
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:29 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:25 pm

Doesn't fly for me.

I thought this was funny hehe. You brought up hypocrtical here in an argument. That's why I was asking why u thought it was NAI before lol
I wasn't framing the hypocrisy here as a point against his alignment
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@staypositivefriend instead of complaining about the gamestate do something about it. Why aren't you being townie here?

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:30 pm

why am I in this group I am billboard town here
That might be true and I expect that group likely contains 4 town, so. Not too concerned about it, you're in the group based on your reads and how you've interacted around alison and falcon, if they both flip town you're in poe for me, but you're not a priority within the group
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:20 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:04 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:02 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:01 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:57 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:47 am Bad mac
why bad?
I'm v fragile this game
ur being too towny and shit
How am I being towny lol
Good question.

[VOTE: Mac] aubergine
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:34 pm
Creature wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:25 pm
Creature wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:39 pm Alright the whole gang is here.

Looked good:

Alison
arogame123
Creature
falcon45ca
lucy
MissSparkles
staypositivefriend

Looked meh/null/dependent on flips:

Boquise
Jackoffhearts2005
Neon
Porscha
Seanzie

Looked bad:

Lilypetal
MacDougall
Alright. Looked bad:

Lilypetal
MacDougall
Neon
Porscha

Thoughts?
Gimme a few point form notes on why Neon, Lily, Porscha
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:41 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:02 pm Alison is a wolf in this game I think.

I think Lilypetal is also a wolf.

I think the third is probably like ... Seanzie?
Why is Alison a wolf?
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:02 pm [VOTE: Neon ] aubergine
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:46 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:06 pm anyway @falcon45ca @MissSparkles @Seanzie @Boquise i have never played with any of u all before unless im forgetting something so i would like to talk about the game and get your vibes before this day phase is over
Sure, tho my vibes have often been described as a dash of Socratic method, mixed with a generous scoop of tequila & DMT

Mac is off, Alison is not town but not wolf, Porscha is feelin' a tad pockety, and Boq feels fucky as I've previously mentioned.

My ISOs are short n sweet as a rule, do you have any specific questions re: what I've posted?
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:56 pm [VOTE: boqs] aubergine
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

those quotes don't describe what you said they would...

where is the Falcon not liking me not replying and not liking my reply when I did?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

those quotes are actually a disaster... all it shows is someone who has no progression who asks questions they don't follow up on and is now voting someone that they suspected me for suspecting while saying I'm omgussing
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:35 pm those quotes don't describe what you said they would...

where is the Falcon not liking me not replying and not liking my reply when I did?
Oh, these were more so about his probing and bouncing around of votes that I felt was not malicious. I can pull that up if you'd like.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:50 pm
Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:39 pm Like i said, spf, alison, mac in that case.
I guess I will have to reconsder Seanzie since he is hellbent on this being in his wolf range but i have more often than not found his approach come from a town or not.
I could see Mac being a wolf, but idk if I would wagon him D1 as he's already close to postcapped and usually resolved soon.

Alison I still see differences between her play here and last game so I'm skeptical at going for her today.

spf is already being wagoned. Again I feel like she self-resolves.

Seanzie I've already seen him drop off as town and get flashwagoned to death D1 so I'm very hesitant at going for him today.

If we plan to flip the gamestate upside down I would prob look at Neon, mostly because she's in that limbo where she has had her town moments but feels overall meh (the same feeling I had in Hells last game).

Otherwise I feel like we should just go for Jack or Porscha today. They haven't been towny and my only hesitation with them is that I could easily see both underplaying as town.
Still on the kill Neon she's not doing anything agenda push with no basis I see. Good to know.

ImageImage

"150" postcap 😬
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:36 pm those quotes are actually a disaster... all it shows is someone who has no progression who asks questions they don't follow up on and is now voting someone that they suspected me for suspecting while saying I'm omgussing
I mean unironically the not following up on part is what I thought was slightly townie in asking the questions and then voting where they felt was scummy based on the responses and their thoughts.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:37 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:35 pm those quotes don't describe what you said they would...

Oh, these were more so about his probing and bouncing around of votes that I felt was not malicious. I can pull that up if you'd like.
please
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:38 pm "150" postcap 😬
:(
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:38 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:36 pm those quotes are actually a disaster... all it shows is someone who has no progression who asks questions they don't follow up on and is now voting someone that they suspected me for suspecting while saying I'm omgussing
I mean unironically the not following up on part is what I thought was slightly townie in asking the questions and then voting where they felt was scummy based on the responses and their thoughts.
who do you want to chop the most if you had to pick just one person?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:38 pm

please
Look, I'll sheep you if you are really that confident and I acknlowdge that my read there is slightly townie and if you don't want to kill Porscha or Alison, I'll vote with you there then.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I was gonna adhere to it but Sabi said they don't care that much about it so here we are
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:39 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:38 pm

please
Look, I'll sheep you if you are really that confident and I acknlowdge that my read there is slightly townie and if you don't want to kill Porscha or Alison, I'll vote with you there then.
please pull the quotes
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 362

Post by Creature »

It's too late now. Just consider 200 to be the upper limit.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:39 pm
arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:38 pm
who do you want to chop the most if you had to pick just one person?
Well if I disregard pelts, I was thinking Alison or Porscha. Leaning more on Porscha.

Oddly enough tho the Porscha wagon and Alison wagon don't look the best with the people on it, while the Falcon wagon contains more of the people that I tr, so it does make me feel a bit uneasy

Return to “Previous Hustles”