Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

hollowkatt wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:14 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:11 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:08 am
Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:19 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:16 am
Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:13 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:11 am

Yes. you can tell me it isn't relevant. you can tell me that it's AI for you and then change it back to the concept of wim being nai entirely. it doesn't mean I have to take it at face value and not have my own opinions or continue to challenge it.
Cool than you can just never find me lol
I would say you aren't doing much to help me by continuing on this. I'm open to the idea that the wim isn't important in reading you. But I don't appreciate you acting like I'm in bad faith for trying to wake the players in this game the fuck up, because they are currently mentally spiraling or sheeping the "flipping hk fixes everything!!" idea.

I want more, and I won't stop being fucking annoying and pestering people. Because it's what it takes to get people to stop doing this woe-is-me / there's only option to move this game forward, song and dance.
It's not sheeping... it's just objectively true. Me or HK need to die today Porscha. That's it. You can't solve the game with both of us alive tomorrow.

I'm not going to flip over and die when I know I'm town.
Yet your expectation is that I should. Interesting.
Should my expectation be to kill myself? I mean sometimes maybe not here though
no, I'm saying your argument to Porscha "I'm not going to flip over and die when I know I'm town" is bullshit when that's exactly what you expect me to do, lay down and take the chop that's coming.
I know I'm town and yet all I'm told is "for the good of the thread" or "we can't solve with you alive" which directly translates into "shut up and take it"

So I'm pointing out the bs
I don't expect you to flip over and die.

I expect town to see the only reasonable outcome is one of us and you give more info.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 691
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Mafia Misplay Mafia

Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:12 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:16 am
Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:05 am
Neon wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:02 pm
santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:25 pm Votecount asofrn

MacDougall (8) - Esooa, Drwilgz , santygrass, riisinq- , Lilypetal, Achromatic, Porscha, sabiplz
Esooa (4) - Jack, Hollowkatt, MacDougall, Neon
Hollowkatt (1) - Nanook
Another question for everyone

Do you think Esooa here can be pure outside of Mac?
why not?
That's what I'm asking lol
yeah, my answer is why not? it's on you to lay out why you think it can't be
I don't think it can't be... which is the point lol

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 424

Post by hollowkatt »

Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:21 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:13 am

Cool than you can just never find me lol
I would say you aren't doing much to help me by continuing on this. I'm open to the idea that the wim isn't important in reading you. But I don't appreciate you acting like I'm in bad faith for trying to wake the players in this game the fuck up, because they are currently mentally spiraling or sheeping the "flipping hk fixes everything!!" idea.

I want more, and I won't stop being fucking annoying and pestering people. Because it's what it takes to get people to stop doing this woe-is-me / there's only option to move this game forward, song and dance.
It's not sheeping... it's just objectively true. Me or HK need to die today Porscha. That's it. You can't solve the game with both of us alive tomorrow.

no, I'm saying your argument to Porscha "I'm not going to flip over and die when I know I'm town" is bullshit when that's exactly what you expect me to do, lay down and take the chop that's coming.
I know I'm town and yet all I'm told is "for the good of the thread" or "we can't solve with you alive" which directly translates into "shut up and take it"

I expect town to see the only reasonable outcome is one of us and you give more info.
again you're expecting me to lay down and die. Like flowery words are meaningless. You are straight up saying "HK needs to die to solve the game" which contains, implicitly, shut up and take it
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:22 pm
santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:25 pm Votecount asofrn

MacDougall (8) - Esooa, Drwilgz , santygrass, riisinq- , Lilypetal, Achromatic, Porscha, sabiplz
Esooa (4) - Jack, Hollowkatt, MacDougall, Neon
Hollowkatt (1) - Nanook

why not?
cool so you're outed then. good for us!
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
☆Princess Abigail☆

hollowkatt wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:25 pm

again you're expecting me to lay down and die. Like flowery words are meaningless. You are straight up saying "HK needs to die to solve the game" which contains, implicitly, shut up and take it

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:22 pm

why not?
cool so you're outed then. good for us!
Yep. Kill me GGs.

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 1255
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Everyone is over dramatic this game

*stares in the mirror *
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 746
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

like do u all think neon has been wolfy this game?
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Esooa wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:43 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:37 pm Think I’m gonna ride or die on Esooa town until I read an esooa post
What
fine esooa can be a wolf
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Lilypetal wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:49 pm like do u all think neon has been wolfy this game?
I do think her play this day has been incredibly wolfy yes. I also think my solve is Neon, TSP, Esooa and that there are two wolves in that bucket. So yeah
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:53 pm

I'm not wrong
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

why do u think im town, hk
☆Princess Abigail☆

hollowkatt wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:55 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:53 pm

I'm not wrong
You are but I have zero desire to continue having this conversation so sure your not wrong

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Lilypetal wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:49 pm like do u all think neon has been wolfy this game?
I think all of us have been wolfy.

I am just frustrated because everyone kinda fits into the missing pieces
☆Princess Abigail☆

hollowkatt wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:54 pm
I do think her play this day has been incredibly wolfy yes. I also think my solve is Neon, TSP, Esooa and that there are two wolves in that bucket. So yeah

Actual footage of me this entire game guys.

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:08 pm
I think all of us have been wolfy.

I am just frustrated because everyone kinda fits into the missing pieces
this is not true

we can easily convince ourselves we do but like how am i going to ignore the constant town pings all game from esooa and the surge of wim and want to solve from neon + her general towniness + the eod when mac was lunched?

if we ignore every day before then yeah sure ur right
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

like ok it's less "I think neon is a wolf" and more "I strongly don't think sabi, porscha, or lily are wolves"
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Lilypetal wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:02 pm why do u think im town, hk
they way you're approaching today seems really organic and not manufactured. For some reason the way you're pushing me is not triggering my "lily needs a mistake to happen' the way others have.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:09 pm

it would be a lot cooler if that were true
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
☆Princess Abigail☆

hollowkatt wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:14 pm

This is me everyday to be completely honest

ImageImage

hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:16 pm

:doubt:
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
☆Princess Abigail☆

hollowkatt wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:17 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:16 pm

:doubt:

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

i think my world view is set in stone and will only be broken by a flip

if u are town hk then sorry i will try to win with the leftover pieces tomorrow
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

i do think it's rly as simple as hk flip w -> kill poe hk flip v -> kill esooa though
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

HK flip w - kill tsp

HK flip V - kill lily/neon fmpov
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:24 pm i do think it's rly as simple as hk flip w -> kill poe hk flip v -> kill esooa though
I

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Loly/Neon look the worst from mac's post
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Lily **
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:26 pm HK flip w - kill tsp

If I'm woofy woof I never do any of this xD

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:29 pm

:really:
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

why wouldn't we kill esooa
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:31 pm

Yeah lol. I never push Santy I probably just NK him several days ago. I defs don't come into today painting a target on my back by going hard after HK when I can just sit back and see where the day takes me.

Tell me... can you see my play from the perspective of town?

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Lilypetal wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:32 pm

I don't see how she pairs with Mac esp Mac kept pushing for her death and insulting her. Unless that was theater, I don't see the partnership.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:35 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:32 pm

I don't see how she pairs with Mac esp Mac kept pushing for her death and insulting her. Unless that was theater, I don't see the partnership.
yeah that's probs not the case

which is why hk will flip w lol
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:33 pm

Yeah lol. I never push Santy I probably just NK him several days ago. I defs don't come into today painting a target on my back by going hard after HK when I can just sit back and see where the day takes me.

I mean that's all wifom.

Your push on HK is similar to santy, which is pretty wolfy not that we got santy flip.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Idk man maybe I'm just wrong on everything
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:36 pm

I mean that's all wifom.

Your push on HK is similar to santy, which is pretty wolfy not that we got santy flip.
You don't have to believe me but when I flip town *shrugs*

ImageImage

hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

look, everyone is gonna flip town, Alison is the only wolf left.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
☆Princess Abigail☆

hollowkatt wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:11 pm look, everyone is gonna flip town, Alison is the only wolf left.
Sold. [VOTE: Alison] aubergine

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 653

Post by Porscha »

I mean that's all wifom.

I don't think the hk push is similar to neon's santy push at the very least
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:20 pm

I mean that's all wifom.

Explain
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:47 pm

I mean that's all wifom.

Fair enuf.

Look at this fmpov
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 621
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:18 pm
Esooa wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:29 am really glad that Porscha is deciding to take 1 lily post as all of everyones opinions on everything HK has done while having not replied or said anything about a single reason to believe HK is a wolf except to go "killing town HK isn't good, actually in fact killing wolf HK isn't good either"

killing wolf HK is good killing wolves in fact is very good and I'm not gonna answer stuff like "who is HK's partner" just to appease that so
Yeah I mean I never said killing wolf HK isnt something positive but whatever
You were saying that you're not at all interested in voting HK period and if he's a wolf he can die in f3 but okay
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:28 pm

I mean that's all wifom.

Fair enuf.

Look at this fmpov
I have

ImageImage

Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 621
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

Me being bored isn't a wolf tell lol it's a tell of how much I care about the game
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:35 pm

I mean that's all wifom.

Fair enuf.

Look at this fmpov
I have
Can you see why I'm struggling to find you
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

This game just ended.

Lily was mafia. (Rev green)

Esooa was town. (Dr orchid)

I followed parts of the game but knowing the players I will iso both Esooa and lily in the game

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... fia/page41

@hollowkatt @Neon @Porscha

Also want ya to look into it
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

see im bad lmao
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:20 pm

I mean that's all wifom.

Explain
hk push is logical "need resolve" push that is also not only sentimented by her but others as well
her santy push created a specific world where santy could likely be wolf
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Esooa wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:33 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:18 pm
Esooa wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:29 am really glad that Porscha is deciding to take 1 lily post as all of everyones opinions on everything HK has done while having not replied or said anything about a single reason to believe HK is a wolf except to go "killing town HK isn't good, actually in fact killing wolf HK isn't good either"

killing wolf HK is good killing wolves in fact is very good and I'm not gonna answer stuff like "who is HK's partner" just to appease that so
Yeah I mean I never said killing wolf HK isnt something positive but whatever
You were saying that you're not at all interested in voting HK period and if he's a wolf he can die in f3 but okay
my goal in being a pester yesterday was to get something off the ground besides sitting here twiddling thumbs waiting for hk flip all day because it wasn't good enough for me. at the very least, I believe I found neon as town. if hk flips wolf whether i'm on the wagon or not, this is positive, because like I said, my greatest value is finding a wolf today more than trying to make it theoretically easier to find wolves later via hk solve. I wanted more game focus on who is the other wolf, because it *needs* to be discussed and it doesnt have to wait until friday to begin. the state of the game was currently not very invested in this conversation, so I became pushy.

Frankly, I still stand by it - if hk were to flip town, maybe I could have spent today finding one of the two remaining wolves instead. I understand the game theory behind hk flipping - i'm not overtly against it, but I might not vote for it.

Return to “Previous Hustles”