Moderator: Community Team

staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 758
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: King of the Hill Mafia

Post by staypositivefriend »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:34 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:30 am ok im drunk and catching up with the game rn if anyone wants to talk about anything
Omg I’m drunk tooo.

Drunk mindmeld hehe

Idk if I can focus on the game as much but let’s see
[VOTE: arogame] aubergine

there can only be one drunk person. this game isnt big enough for the two of us
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:42 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:41 am neon is pinging me quite a lot on page 69
explain?
she's lazily pushing the narrative of "alison needs to be the chop today always" that is probably wolf-sided and is making no effort to have a perspective that extends outside of "alison needs to die", her reaction to pressure was awkward and stilted "(Because I'm town and there's no reason to be voting me here in general lol")

idk it was just an awkward page for her
)
arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 856
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Post by arogame123 »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:55 am
arogame123 wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:34 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:30 am ok im drunk and catching up with the game rn if anyone wants to talk about anything
Omg I’m drunk tooo.

Drunk mindmeld hehe

Idk if I can focus on the game as much but let’s see
[VOTE: arogame] aubergine

there can only be one drunk person. this game isnt big enough for the two of us
Lmfao, I was drunk first, you joined the bandwagon.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

arogame123 wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:51 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:45 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:17 pm Also @staypositivefriend , how were you town reading Alison for her read/progression on you?

Like I even pointed out that the way Alison was reading you as mafia was very weird esp in the world where you are town. Since Alison was sr you, despite how you were agreeing with her pov of creature being mafia and were defending her. It is very odd to me that you kind of dismissed that from Alison as her read on you did not feel organic in any way tbh.

Also, not only were some of Alison's reasonings for reads not good, she has also pushed on Jack (died town), pushed creature (died town), and from your perspective SPF, Alison has been pushing you as well.

So from your POV SPF, Alison has pushed on 3 town, so even if you want to give her the benefit of the doubt with "pelts," that argument also fails. So I am wondering why you were defending Alison yesterday and if you still believe she is town today despite this?
okay i can give a longer response to this now

i guess my question for you is: why should i scumread alison for reading me as mafia? why is it not OK for me to townread her because she's scumreading me? i care much more about whether her read is coming from an authentic place and whether it makes strategic sense than whether or not the read is "correct". i think alison's progression on me makes sense from an alison!town POV, which is why i don't find it wolfy that she has pushed on me even though the reasoning behind her push is honestly kind of horrible

it's true that alison has pushed on mainly town so far, and it's also true that i think the best way to read alison is by her results, so i think the fact that we are on d3 and she hasn't provided us with any pelts yet is the most compelling argument for her being a wolf. even so, the fact that she's been in such a precarious and bizarre position makes me feel like she would be less likely to successfully find the mafia in a world where she's town, and if i was in her shoes as a villager i imagine it would be difficult to correctly analyze the gamestate. so, i think her inaccuracy in this game is slightly less concerning to me when i take into consideration the bizarre context that the game is in
Wow, this is rich coming from you tbh, you’re giving Alison the benefit of the doubt for being in a “wrong gamestate” and when creature was in a similar position, you piled on him like there was no tomorrow?? WhTs that about?

Also, it’s not the “objective” read itself, it’s the progression and the way she came to the read that she believes you are mafia bc of the Jack NK despite how you were treating her. Like, she just mafia read u mainly off that and that she’s afraid she’s on your side in a pocket way?
lmfao what the fuck even is this post? my reasoning for townreading alison and my reasoning for pushing on creature were so fundementally different that it's absurd to draw a comparison between the two. creature spent over 24 hours throwing a fit in the thread and making a ton of posts that were so incoherent that they came off like anti-spew, and generally seemed like they were ready to leave the game at a point when they could have easily survived

i'm not placing the blame on creature because ultimately, it's my responsibility for reading him incorrectly, but his play or positioning in the thread wasn't even similar to the way that alison was playing

also idk what the last paragraph means either, alison's read on me was mostly based on NKA but it's not unusual for alison to heavily favor NKA when she's town and it isn't inherently woly for her
staypositivefriend
Hitman

im kind of baffled by you describing alison and creature as being in "similar positions" when the way they approached the day yesterday couldnt relaly have been more different
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:57 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:41 am neon is pinging me quite a lot on page 69
explain?
she's lazily pushing the narrative of "alison needs to be the chop today always" that is probably wolf-sided and is making no effort to have a perspective that extends outside of "alison needs to die", her reaction to pressure was awkward and stilted "(Because I'm town and there's no reason to be voting me here in general lol")

)
Do you think her treatment towards Alison is dissociative? Like I pointed out some progressions from both of them on each other that I believe is partnery.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:02 am im kind of baffled by you describing alison and creature as being in "similar positions" when the way they approached the day yesterday couldnt relaly have been more different
They both are in similar positions as the whole thread are after them. Idk why that wouldn’t be a similar position.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

arogame123 wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:02 am
explain?

)
Do you think her treatment towards Alison is dissociative? Like I pointed out some progressions from both of them on each other that I believe is partnery.
no not at all, i think her progression on alison is awkward and forced regardless of alison's alignment
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 723
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

im with spf that alison is probs V
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

@arogame123 you said you were gonna explain why alison is a wolf, can you when u have time/are sober?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

arogame123 wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:03 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:02 am im kind of baffled by you describing alison and creature as being in "similar positions" when the way they approached the day yesterday couldnt relaly have been more different
They both are in similar positions as the whole thread are after them. Idk why that wouldn’t be a similar position.
ok well maybe they were in a similar position in the sense that both of them were being scumread by the rest of the thread but the way they approached d2 and interacted w/the people around them could not have been more different, which is why it's absurd that ur trying to draw a comparison between them to discredit my tr on alison

in general your read on alison really bothers me and is probably the biggest concern that i have about ur rn - it feels like ur trying to push a world where she is mafia more than u actually have a good rwason to believe that she s mafia. can u explain like im 5 why alison is mafia fypov?
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 279
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:52 am
Boquise wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:02 pm The fact that Seanzie is alive and Mac is dead is also something that doesn't happen in the world I am scum.
this seems like a bad argument. are you really telling me that if you were a wolf you would kill one of the people who was the most aggressively hard tunneled on you and who would make you look awful?
Dead men tell no tales is a valuable adage.

I think it's more ridiculous because nobody is listening to Seanzie why would you ever kill that slot over Mac who had pull
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

explain?

)
Oh boy. Another person on the Neon is obviously so scummy kill her she dared to suggest keeping someone in the POE for eternity is not beneficial to the game state.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Neon wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:09 am
explain?

)
Oh boy. Another person on the Neon is obviously so scummy kill her she dared to suggest keeping someone in the POE for eternity is not beneficial to the game state.
it's not beneficial to the gamestate, but you don't even seem to have an opinion on whether alison is mafia or not. it reads to me like ur a wolf trying to push for the alison mischop to get through without wanting to get ur hands dirty. i dont see any legitimate signs of scumhunting from u today
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

explain?

)
if you are town please know you are doing nothing but digging ur own grave with posts like this lol
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

i really want spf to be town. i like her posts from today
staypositivefriend
Hitman

lily i am confused by u agreeing with me that alison is town but also having me as a scumlean. do u think that im mafia TMIing alison as town??
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:15 am i really want spf to be town. i like her posts from today
im mafia but dont tell anyone
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

[VOTE: neon] aubergine

fuck doing the right thing
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:15 am lily i am confused by u agreeing with me that alison is town but also having me as a scumlean. do u think that im mafia TMIing alison as town??
i dont have u as a scumlean, i have 5 players that i'm not sure abt and believe some of the wolves are in
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

and like u could call that a scumlean and maybe some of the ppl in there are but most are null and my feelings abt u are complicated
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 550

Post by Porscha »

Alison wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:07 pm So mafia are in the people who didn't care whether Creature or I went over yesterday. Porscha continues to be a candidate for that. Seanzie is another.
you only bring up my name when I was the only one still gave creature any value of not being "an outted wolf" which is more than virtually anyone else gave him. so I'd disagree my name should be brought up before anyone else's. unless you would like to push the TMI idea as I would have called it. what do you think of everyone else who literally did nothing except agree creature was outted wolf when he was well within his town range?
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

like idk when u talk to neon it seems v/w but when aro talks to neon i get mad w/w vibes lmao
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:01 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:17 pm Also @staypositivefriend , how were you town reading Alison for her read/progression on you?

Like I even pointed out that the way Alison was reading you as mafia was very weird esp in the world where you are town. Since Alison was sr you, despite how you were agreeing with her pov of creature being mafia and were defending her. It is very odd to me that you kind of dismissed that from Alison as her read on you did not feel organic in any way tbh.

Also, not only were some of Alison's reasonings for reads not good, she has also pushed on Jack (died town), pushed creature (died town), and from your perspective SPF, Alison has been pushing you as well.

So from your POV SPF, Alison has pushed on 3 town, so even if you want to give her the benefit of the doubt with "pelts," that argument also fails. So I am wondering why you were defending Alison yesterday and if you still believe she is town today despite this?

i guess my question for you is: why should i scumread alison for reading me as mafia? why is it not OK for me to townread her because she's scumreading me? i care much more about whether her read is coming from an authentic place and whether it makes strategic sense than whether or not the read is "correct". i think alison's progression on me makes sense from an alison!town POV, which is why i don't find it wolfy that she has pushed on me even though the reasoning behind her push is honestly kind of horrible

it's true that alison has pushed on mainly town so far, and it's also true that i think the best way to read alison is by her results, so i think the fact that we are on d3 and she hasn't provided us with any pelts yet is the most compelling argument for her being a wolf. even so, the fact that she's been in such a precarious and bizarre position makes me feel like she would be less likely to successfully find the mafia in a world where she's town, and if i was in her shoes as a villager i imagine it would be difficult to correctly analyze the gamestate. so, i think her inaccuracy in this game is slightly less concerning to me when i take into consideration the bizarre context that the game is in
Wow, this is rich coming from you tbh, you’re giving Alison the benefit of the doubt for being in a “wrong gamestate” and when creature was in a similar position, you piled on him like there was no tomorrow?? WhTs that about?

Also, it’s not the “objective” read itself, it’s the progression and the way she came to the read that she believes you are mafia bc of the Jack NK despite how you were treating her. Like, she just mafia read u mainly off that and that she’s afraid she’s on your side in a pocket way?
lmfao what the fuck even is this post? my reasoning for townreading alison and my reasoning for pushing on creature were so fundementally different that it's absurd to draw a comparison between the two. creature spent over 24 hours throwing a fit in the thread and making a ton of posts that were so incoherent that they came off like anti-spew, and generally seemed like they were ready to leave the game at a point when they could have easily survived

i'm not placing the blame on creature because ultimately, it's my responsibility for reading him incorrectly, but his play or positioning in the thread wasn't even similar to the way that alison was playing

also idk what the last paragraph means either, alison's read on me was mostly based on NKA but it's not unusual for alison to heavily favor NKA when she's town and it isn't inherently woly for her
I’ll try to say this nice as possible spf, all these big words are too much for me right now, but I’ll say is, my point is that rn, Alison is in the same place as creature was, which was the whole thread is piling and wanting to kill then. Which is what you are ignoring from my previous point.

And my point is, like how many chances are you giving Alison? It seems like screw up after screw up you’re giving Alison a “pass” and are pissed off that this game seems like an “inside joke” that you can’t fit into. Idek wtf that means tbh.

I’ve explained how Alison purely pushed or had a sr on u for NK, but despite how you treated her or approached her slot, she believed that you were still mafia and even partnered to creature?!? Like how tf does that make sense and why would u think that’s townie from Alison? Like some of her treatment of her reads, you included, doesn’t seem townie tbh.

You even talked about Nenom, and I pointed out some weird progressions from both their slots that seem very odd and partnery.

And in addition to those reads and progressions, I still showed you that Alison doesn’t have any pelts either. Wrong on three alignments from your POV. So what about Alison is so townie to you that I don’t see?

And you know what spf, you are sticking from the outside, cause clearly throughout this whole game, we have had differing perspectives and tend to agree on very little and that makes me shake my head left and right like I am rn in this drunk state.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:20 am

I’ll try to say this nice as possible spf, all these big words are too much for me right now, but I’ll say is, my point is that rn, Alison is in the same place as creature was, which was the whole thread is piling and wanting to kill then. Which is what you are ignoring from my previous point.

And my point is, like how many chances are you giving Alison? It seems like screw up after screw up you’re giving Alison a “pass” and are pissed off that this game seems like an “inside joke” that you can’t fit into. Idek wtf that means tbh.

I’ve explained how Alison purely pushed or had a sr on u for NK, but despite how you treated her or approached her slot, she believed that you were still mafia and even partnered to creature?!? Like how tf does that make sense and why would u think that’s townie from Alison? Like some of her treatment of her reads, you included, doesn’t seem townie tbh.

You even talked about Nenom, and I pointed out some weird progressions from both their slots that seem very odd and partnery.

And in addition to those reads and progressions, I still showed you that Alison doesn’t have any pelts either. Wrong on three alignments from your POV. So what about Alison is so townie to you that I don’t see?

And you know what spf, you are sticking from the outside, cause clearly throughout this whole game, we have had differing perspectives and tend to agree on very little and that makes me shake my head left and right like I am rn in this drunk state.
I CANT TELL WHO IS SCUM AND I HATE IT THIS POST SEEMS TOWNY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:06 am @arogame123 you said you were gonna explain why alison is a wolf, can you when u have time/are sober?
I can expand more when I’m sober yes.

But mainly, it’s weird progression/reads on slots and even the “pelts” on Jack and Creature.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

arogame123 wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:20 am

but the fact remains that creature and alison played in a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WAY even if they were in a similar position in a thread, which is why i find it frustrating that you're trying to act like it's hypocritical for me to townread alison while pushing on creature. just because they were in a similar position doesnt mean that they didn't play differently or that their reactions to being pressured/pushed weren't fundamentally diffferent

and tbh? im giving alison more than once chance, because she thought falcon was town on d1 and was forced to vote for him for self-preservation purposes, and similarily only voted for creature once it became necessary for her to survive. alison has led none of the misleiminations so far and has pushed a worldview that is separate from both of the eliminations, which is why it's ridiclous for u to act like i should be scumreading her from her "results" when the results haven't even been her choice! if she was leading the game then maybe u would have a point but she hasn't been

idk how to respond to the rest of this post because youre just saying that alison "doesnt seem townie" but that's just word salad. you have failed to explain why alison pushing on me is wolf-indicative for her. you have failed to explain why alison being pressured into voting falcon/creature is wolf-indicative for her. your reasoning is so fucking shallow that it's actually driving me insane and im frustrated by your tone in this post tbh
staypositivefriend
Hitman

sorry if i'm being mean. drunk SPF can get sassy. i love and respect all of u
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

@staypositivefriend do you think these posts from aro are just wrong or wolf indicative?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:31 am sorry if i'm being mean. drunk SPF can get sassy. i love and respect all of u
Honestly, don’t even worry about it. I’ve been there before and I’m currently there rn.

Life can be so awesome sometimes hehe.

I forget everything fucked up that happened in my life and when I enjoy the moment, I worry about nothing and realize that all the people around me are just amazing people.

I love and respect you to spf.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:14 am
explain?

)
if you are town please know you are doing nothing but digging ur own grave with posts like this lol
*shrugs* you can misexe me for no reason that's cool

ImageImage

staypositivefriend
Hitman

Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:37 am @staypositivefriend do you think these posts from aro are just wrong or wolf indicative?
if im being totally honest he feels more like an aggressively incorrect villager to me than someone with a nefarious wolf agenda but im annoyed so i want him to be mafia lol
☆Princess Abigail☆

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:12 am
explain?

)
it's not beneficial to the gamestate, but you don't even seem to have an opinion on whether alison is mafia or not. it reads to me like ur a wolf trying to push for the alison mischop to get through without wanting to get ur hands dirty. i dont see any legitimate signs of scumhunting from u today
I have an opinion. I've pretty openly stated it yesterday. It hasn't changed.

Alison is probably town. Doesn't really matter still needs to die. I can't be 100% sure she's town and keeping eternal PoE alive is bad Lily should know this after HK in the last game we played.

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:42 am
explain?

)
no reason?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? my sister in christ just try to solve and won't have to
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:42 am
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:37 am @staypositivefriend do you think these posts from aro are just wrong or wolf indicative?
if im being totally honest he feels more like an aggressively incorrect villager to me than someone with a nefarious wolf agenda but im annoyed so i want him to be mafia lol
yeah that was my vibe too, i can't really read those posts as anything but a villager lol
staypositivefriend
Hitman

arogame123 wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:40 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:31 am sorry if i'm being mean. drunk SPF can get sassy. i love and respect all of u
Honestly, don’t even worry about it. I’ve been there before and I’m currently there rn.

I forget everything fucked up that happened in my life and when I enjoy the moment, I worry about nothing and realize that all the people around me are just amazing people.

every person on this planet deserves love and empathy and kindness and i think that's beautiful
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:45 am
explain?

)
no reason?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? my sister in christ just try to solve and won't have to
I did?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:47 am

every person on this planet deserves love and empathy and kindness and i think that's beautiful
Imagine being loved and treated well.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:47 am

explain?

)
I did?
Like no cap. Every time I've tried to contribute I've been scum read for it or straight up ignored. I dunno what to tell you it exists.

ImageImage

staypositivefriend
Hitman

Neon wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:44 am
explain?

)

Alison is probably town. Doesn't really matter still needs to die. I can't be 100% sure she's town and keeping eternal PoE alive is bad Lily should know this after HK in the last game we played.
to me it's mind-boggling to believe that the person you are pushing on is a villlager while seeming to make no attempts to solve outside of them or get a clearer view of the game. it's also mind boggling that u would vote someone u think is town for gamestate reasons tbh

who do u think the mafia is with the context of u thinking that alison is town? who looks the worst?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:49 am

)
I did?
Like no cap. Every time I've tried to contribute I've been scum read for it or straight up ignored. I dunno what to tell you it exists.
can you quote it to me pls
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Neon wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:48 am

what people deserve is oftentimes not what they get. i hope to play a small part in creating a world that is kinder and more empathetic to all people regardless of what they've been through
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Honestly SPF, I don’t have the mental capacity to fully comprehend and will respond later once I’m
Sober and maybe reflect on what I’ve said. I do really hope you take what I say as a genuine challenge to your reads and I believe you are a great player.

It’s just sometimes I see some things that other players may not see and I want to open up your peripherals. Maybe I’m wrong on Alison, but I have reasons to believe that she is mafia and will recollect and come back once I’m sober.

Hope you understand! <3
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

i just looked through ur day 2 and everything from today and i didnt see anything that I felt like was an attempt to solve the game or alignments so i wanna see what i missed and if i missed something mb
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:51 am
Neon wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:48 am

what people deserve is oftentimes not what they get. i hope to play a small part in creating a world that is kinder and more empathetic to all people regardless of what they've been through
this is beautiful wtf
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:51 am Honestly SPF, I don’t have the mental capacity to fully comprehend and will respond later once I’m
Sober and maybe reflect on what I’ve said. I do really hope you take what I say as a genuine challenge to your reads and I believe you are a great player.

It’s just sometimes I see some things that other players may not see and I want to open up your peripherals. Maybe I’m wrong on Alison, but I have reasons to believe that she is mafia and will recollect and come back once I’m sober.

Hope you understand! <3
this is so cute wtfff
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:38 am
Boquise wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:10 pm Alison can be the chop but we are not going to spend 48 hours just doing the same old pushes again. It is bad for the game state, it is lazy, it is anti-town. Yesterday sucked because we only had two options through the whole day
yeah

i think part of my frustration with this gamestate, regardless of alison's alignment, is that it feels like 90% of the game is part of an inside joke that they won't let me in on

in spite of everything that's happened, it's still not even clear to me why people scumread alison throughout d1. what did she do that was wolf-indicative? why was she wolftelling? mac is the one who came the closest to giving a legitimate answer but i've seen basically zero reasoning from anyone that wasn't him. and again, why was alison one of the main wagons on d2? why does everyone agree that she needs to be killed today? what did she do???

it's seriously exasperating for everyone to be tunneled on alison without having a single clue how they got to her being a wolf or what she has done that is scum indicative - it feels like the game is stuck in this self-fulfilling prophesy of "alison needs to be chopped because she's been in contention for so long" but it's abundantly unclear what led to her being in contention in the first place

i just don't get it i guess
The simple version is mac spent a significant amount of time SRing her, her pushes are meh.

Theres some ganestate stuff that is difficult to articulate but more convincing for me personally, maybe this is more useful to you tho, idk
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:41 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:38 am
Boquise wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:10 pm Alison can be the chop but we are not going to spend 48 hours just doing the same old pushes again. It is bad for the game state, it is lazy, it is anti-town. Yesterday sucked because we only had two options through the whole day
yeah

i think part of my frustration with this gamestate, regardless of alison's alignment, is that it feels like 90% of the game is part of an inside joke that they won't let me in on

in spite of everything that's happened, it's still not even clear to me why people scumread alison throughout d1. what did she do that was wolf-indicative? why was she wolftelling? mac is the one who came the closest to giving a legitimate answer but i've seen basically zero reasoning from anyone that wasn't him. and again, why was alison one of the main wagons on d2? why does everyone agree that she needs to be killed today? what did she do???

it's seriously exasperating for everyone to be tunneled on alison without having a single clue how they got to her being a wolf or what she has done that is scum indicative - it feels like the game is stuck in this self-fulfilling prophesy of "alison needs to be chopped because she's been in contention for so long" but it's abundantly unclear what led to her being in contention in the first place

i just don't get it i guess
she just became a wagon because she suggested a poe of inactive/lower posting players and they retaliated by voting her and it just stuck ig
Poe unite 💪
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:50 am
Neon wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:44 am
explain?

)

to me it's mind-boggling to believe that the person you are pushing on is a villlager while seeming to make no attempts to solve outside of them or get a clearer view of the game. it's also mind boggling that u would vote someone u think is town for gamestate reasons tbh

who do u think the mafia is with the context of u thinking that alison is town? who looks the worst?
This also exists but I'll say it again.

Aro is woof. Boq might be but I'm coming off that at this point. Lily might be.

Maybe it'll be easier to understand if I say this. I don't scum hunt. I can make a case on someone if I need to I can do it convincingly but I look for town. Except I'm floundering on my early Town reads because everyone I trusted appears at parts to be fucking off and so outside of Mac who I was always high on correctly I'm struggling to even play the game because I've yet to establish a town core off which I can start to look at this outside of as scum.

Even Mac I was going to come into today not trusting. So I literally can't play my game. And I went to try to case Aro and my eyes glossed over trying to read the iso. I didn't like what I saw though. I don't like how Aro has approached this day. I don't like Aros opening to the game. I don't like how Aros first like 15 posts feel pockety. I don't like it. But I can't even bother to write a case because I open the tabs and literally can't.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:50 am
Neon wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:49 am

I did?
can you quote it to me pls
It's mostly just questions today or my thought process from yesterday that got me universally scum read

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Hustles”