U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Game Over

Moderator: Community Team

Should U-Pick be an annual special game?

Yes
89%
I suck at life
11%

Total votes: 18
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 394
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Re: U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Night 4

Post by colonialbob »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 11:27 am I'm pretty sure that even a tomagatchi with the battery taken out could connect enough dots to put me on Elo's team but it still doesn't make it true. In that instance I'm just a wayward civ who thought he was defending a friend.
Convince me why I should look elsewhere.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

hey can i get the starter pack version of the events of the last two game days? i only skimmed
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 736

Post by dunya »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 1:01 pm hey can i get the starter pack version of the events of the last two game days? i only skimmed
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 466
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

colonialbob wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 12:53 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 11:27 am I'm pretty sure that even a tomagatchi with the battery taken out could connect enough dots to put me on Elo's team but it still doesn't make it true. In that instance I'm just a wayward civ who thought he was defending a friend.
Convince me why I should look elsewhere.
Well Bobby it's up to you how you spend your time. But if you wanna keep looking at me maybe give me some gifs or something k :)
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

It's more fun to be accused by like, fun things. Make fun of me or something!
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

dunya wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 1:27 pm
Kylemii wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 1:01 pm hey can i get the starter pack version of the events of the last two game days? i only skimmed
thanx lizzy
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

[mention]insertnamehere[/mention] what are you thinking about who is bad? Also [mention]Kites[/mention], same question.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 1:31 pm It's more fun to be accused by like, fun things. Make fun of me or something!
I'm not accusing you, I want you to accuse somebody else
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 146
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Somebody tell me who to vote for
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 116

Post by Lunalee »

juliets wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 8:01 am
colonialbob wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 7:54 am
juliets wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 7:45 am
colonialbob wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 7:14 am
juliets wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 6:49 am
colonialbob wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 11:15 pm
juliets wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 10:24 pm I'm sure sig is not mafia. dunya was also sure he was not mafia.
Why?
It's hard to explain c-bob. We started out suspicious of each other and then the more we shared about how we felt about players in the game the more we saw we were thinking alike. It just became obvious to me the more we talked and shared about ourselves - and we had nothing else to do but talk to each other - that sig was on the level. I feel sure about my read of him.
Ok, so it's "just" a read. That's what I wanted to know.

Who are you and what do you do?
I'm a 19th century figure who solves murders (not Sherlock Holmes). That's why Orange told me to prove myself by solving the Marmot murder.
Interesting, interesting.

Who should we lynch?
I think Long Con (see above) or there's someone else I suspect of being the vanisher (case to follow).

[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Indeed. "Seems legit" and a big ol' vote to go along with it. Even though you've never expressed suspicion of me before this moment. And the argument "Long Con isn't paying enough attention" is what suddenly gives you this clarity to lay your vote on me.

Just after I name you as a suspect, again.

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I'm on Colin now. No case of words atm, just a feeling.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Long Con wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 8:55 am
juliets wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 7:59 am LC, this is not the first time you've indicated you are not reading the game (underlined below) and I find it highly suspicious. In fact, even though you've been very careful I have a mafia read on you and specifically, I think you are in Al-Pieda. :mafia:

Who do you see as being Al-Pieda at this point?
Long Con wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 1:34 am
colonialbob wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 12:00 am
Kylemii wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 11:23 pm i don't think he even offered the concept of a deal to cbob
Not really. Like he mentioned dealmaking was a thing he did but he never got very specific. Although I also didn't respond that strongly because i was also out of town.
"out of town"?

Also, this is such a fresh infusion into the game. I'm pretty happy to see all of you out... is dunya the only vanished one now? Or did dunya die...? I think she's vanished.
Well, I'm not in Al-Pieda. I'm just forgetful, it's NAI for me. Colin, motel, Lunalee. These are the people I think we should be focused on, and my vote will likely go to one of them.
So does this mean you are ISIS? Just to be clear, my impression of your "forgetfulness" is it's a studied casualness to send the message that you're not seriously involved in the game when in reality you are paying close attention.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 116

Post by Lunalee »

Long Con wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 12:31 pm I forgot also: insertnamehere doesn't have a lot of redeeming posts, and JJJ made a pretty solid meta-comparison which I commented on here:
Long Con wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 11:29 am Now that you mention it, Colin, insertnamehere doesn't look that great. Pretty low poster, and I guess his role is maybe Tommy Wiseau? JJJ The Civ made a pertinent point on INH that kind of forms my main read on him now:
insertnamehere wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 3:27 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 9:03 am Apart from merely being quiet, I've a reason for concern regarding INH.

U-Pick Vol 1 (INH is unknown)
insertnamehere wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 7:34 pm Dunya being annoyed by Golden is reminding me of my treatment of Golden waaaay back in Red vs. Blue, which might've been the last game I played with him. Lots of "stop trying to get the thread to strictly buy into certain viewpoints," followed by "that's not what I'm doing, you obviously don't know my meta." After a bunch of non-stop thread sniping and bickering, it turns out we were potential civvie BTSC partners. (Weeeell, that wasn't the whole story. He was actually an undercover LMS indie. That game really fucked me over.)

Nevertheless, I'm currently reading both Dunya and Golden as town.
Assassination Classroom (INH is mafia)
insertnamehere wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:46 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:42 pm Who is we lynchin INH?
Dunno. I utterly suck at early-game read divination, so I plan on following people I think seem like gen-u-ine townies. I've been getting good vibes from you, JJJ, and Dys. Someone not checking their role PM before posting would draw my ire if it was anyone other than Scotty.
Evil INH has shown a willingness to hand out easy civilian reads to highly active players in the earliest stages -- something I don't recall seeing much of from his civilian self.
Eh, it varies from game to game. Certain things pique my townie-meter, and certain things don't. As you said, I didn't townread anyone early on in the GOC. However, I was more or less present for the entirety of that game, while I was AWOL for a large chunk of Ass Class, and the townreads were a way of deflecting possible attention.

TBH, I feel like the inability to really townread people is a weakness of my civ game, so I'm trying to shake things up a little.

In the spirit of that, here are some people who seem alright to me:
Wolbre
Nutella
Turnip
Daisy
INH has been AWOL for a large chunk of this game, so those townreads are a way of deflecting possible attention.

New rainbow:

Long Con
Epignosis (Charlie Blackmon)
dunya
Turnip Head
colonialbob
Kites
lapluie
Sloonei
speedchuck
Dragon D. Luffy
ColinIsCool
motel room
Scotty
Lunalee
insertnamehere
Zephyrus
Colin I have been back and forth on, sometimes he seems very Civ, and other times he doesn't. It raised my eyebrow a bit when Daisy was interrogating him about what he said about roles and alignments, and instead of answering her questions, he deflected to me "Long Con believed it too!" or something. Zephyrus was pretty adamant that Colin was bad as well, and made some posts that you should read while you're considering Colin. Sex Cryptid or not, I think he was genuinely baddie hunting.

The Lunalee suspicion is mostly gut I guess. I didn't like the results of her eager nova evaluation, because all it did was point at people who were Civ, or at least people who were not Al-Pieda. (Oh shit you're right... I've been saying Al Pee-ay-da in my mind and just realized it's about Pie and rhyming)

Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Feigned forgetfulness, is that really on LC's baddie tool belt? I have no problem taking him at facevalue here. He's cunning but he's also a person.

I like LC's civ flow. His civilian rhythms make me move just right :dance:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Kylemii was abducted night 2. His power would have gone through night two. He was still abducted day/night 3 and his power would not have gone through night 3. We had no one cursed with the image curse on day 4. He was released day 4 and today, day 5, we have someone cursed with the image curse. Someone check my logic on this. It seems like a mafia power.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

This game is 10% luck, 20% dicks, 15% concentrated posting of pics
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Someone check my math
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

juliets wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 4:58 pm Kylemii was abducted night 2. His power would have gone through night two. He was still abducted day/night 3 and his power would not have gone through night 3. We had no one cursed with the image curse on day 4. He was released day 4 and today, day 5, we have someone cursed with the image curse. Someone check my logic on this. It seems like a mafia power.
your logic is fine but that's not what my power is/does

my ability is to send players links to online games and depending on whether or not they send proof that they played the game to Mac i get a gift, on night 1 i sent Quin pokemon green and on night 2 i sent pokemon green to cbob. i also targeted cbob again on night 4, with Donkey Kong '94 as an affectionate tribute to our time in the cave.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 5:45 pm
juliets wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 4:58 pm Kylemii was abducted night 2. His power would have gone through night two. He was still abducted day/night 3 and his power would not have gone through night 3. We had no one cursed with the image curse on day 4. He was released day 4 and today, day 5, we have someone cursed with the image curse. Someone check my logic on this. It seems like a mafia power.

my ability is to send players links to online games and depending on whether or not they send proof that they played the game to Mac i get a gift, on night 1 i sent Quin pokemon green and on night 2 i sent pokemon green to cbob. i also targeted cbob again on night 4, with Donkey Kong '94 as an affectionate tribute to our time in the cave.
maybe. Or maybe c-bob is bad with you so will confirm that he got links on night 2 and night 4. Do you have a theory as to why we were missing the image curse on day 4 but not the other days?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

juliets wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 5:56 pmmaybe. Or maybe c-bob is bad with you so will confirm that he got links on night 2 and night 4.
yeah i guess, but that's not how it is, and it doesn't really seem worthwhile debating the wifom of that situation when i could just prove what my power is by targeting someone different tonight.
Do you have a theory as to why we were missing the image curse on day 4 but not the other days?
no, not really. not beyond the standard explanations regarding roleblockers and inactives.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 6:16 pm
juliets wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 5:56 pmmaybe. Or maybe c-bob is bad with you so will confirm that he got links on night 2 and night 4.
yeah i guess, but that's not how it is, and it doesn't really seem worthwhile debating the wifom of that situation when i could just prove what my power is by targeting someone different tonight.
Do you have a theory as to why we were missing the image curse on day 4 but not the other days?
no, not really. not beyond the standard explanations regarding roleblockers and inactives.
Ok, lets see how it goes tonight.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

[mention]Kylemii[/mention]

I love your Sailor Moon avatar.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

I'm still dead.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

juliets wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 6:23 pmOk, lets see how it goes tonight.
give me a list of 3-5 players you'd trust the testimony of and i'll choose one of them
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 6:28 pm Kylemii

i was never disrespected like this in the sex cave :\
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

but more immediately relevant, please give me a list of players to iso
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Kyle must be bad, he never sent me no vidya games. Not even no Pacman or no snake 🐍
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Give me your snake [mention]Kylemii[/mention]
I'm basically begging
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 7:13 pm Give me your snake @Kylemii
I'm basically begging
what
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 7:07 pm
juliets wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 6:23 pmOk, lets see how it goes tonight.
give me a list of 3-5 players you'd trust the testimony of and i'll choose one of them
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 6:28 pm Kylemii

i was never disrespected like this in the sex cave :\
Kyle, I'd prefer DDL or Sloonei or me. I hate to be so paranoid but how do I know that one of your teammates doesn't have this power and is the one targeting us? I guess there probably is no way to know for sure but I appreciate your trying.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 7:12 pm Kyle must be bad, he never sent me no vidya games. Not even no Pacman or no snake 🐍
oh. snake: the game, sure, maybe.

i'd rather not telegraph my night actions more than necessary but if the opportunity comes up at some point i can definitely send you a snake game to make this really good and very funny sex joke happen, it's basically my highest priority.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 7:28 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 7:12 pm Kyle must be bad, he never sent me no vidya games. Not even no Pacman or no snake 🐍
oh. snake: the game, sure, maybe.

i'd rather not telegraph my night actions more than necessary but if the opportunity comes up at some point i can definitely send you a snake game to make this really good and very funny sex joke happen, it's basically my highest priority.
I like where your head's at.....
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 177

Post by MacDougall »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 1:31 pm It's more fun to be accused by like, fun things. Make fun of me or something!
You are HIV positive
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Hey Kyle, have you got anyone you are suspicious of? Or anyone you're seeing as civ?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

juliets wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 7:17 pmKyle, I'd prefer DDL or Sloonei or me.
i sorta understand DDL but why Sloonei?
I hate to be so paranoid but how do I know that one of your teammates doesn't have this power and is the one targeting us? I guess there probably is no way to know for sure but I appreciate your trying.
being paranoid in a mafia game isn't really a bad thing, but i promise i'm Mario Party 6.

i've been open about my role since early day 0, if i were mafia claiming a teammates role that would mean committing to a gambit that would basically fail dramatically the moment either player involved was lynched, with no foreseeable benefit. it wouldn't be a productive lie so i don't foresee myself taking part in something like that.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I'm reading sloonei as civ and ddl I figure will be honest with me. I do think it's likely you are Mario Party 6. And I do see what you are saying about claiming a teammate's role. I feel better about this already, thanks. So, any reads?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

That's not Kyle's power
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

juliets wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 5:56 pm

maybe. Or maybe c-bob is bad with you so will confirm that he got links on night 2 and night 4. Do you have a theory as to why we were missing the image curse on day 4 but not the other days?
Stahp

Also, image curse?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

colonialbob wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 8:48 pm

Stahp

Also, image curse?
The curse where you have to post images/video instead of text. The curse Luna is cursed with today. Also, what does "Stahp" mean?

Oh I forgot a fun fact from my time in the chatzy. sig has never heard music by the Beatles. Can you imagine? Young 'uns today - whats the world coming to.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

juliets wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 8:37 pm I'm reading sloonei as civ and ddl I figure will be honest with me. I do think it's likely you are Mario Party 6. And I do see what you are saying about claiming a teammate's role. I feel better about this already, thanks. So, any reads?
Is there any chance I could get you guys to take a look at Colin for me? He was definitely scum hunting early in the game, but my read on him has slowly changed and now I think it's prudent to be worried about him. Anyways thought I'd throw it out there [mention]juliets[/mention] [mention]Kylemii[/mention]
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 9:02 pm
juliets wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 8:37 pm I'm reading sloonei as civ and ddl I figure will be honest with me. I do think it's likely you are Mario Party 6. And I do see what you are saying about claiming a teammate's role. I feel better about this already, thanks. So, any reads?
Is there any chance I could get you guys to take a look at Colin for me? He was definitely scum hunting early in the game, but my read on him has slowly changed and now I think it's prudent to be worried about him. Anyways thought I'd throw it out there @juliets @Kylemii
Sure. I've been meaning to ISO him because sig and I were sitting in our prison saying we didn't get the suspicion of him. We had been reading him as civ. But, there sure is a lot of talk about him so I need to ISO.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

TH I will have to do it tomorrow morning though, I had to take some pain meds so I'm a little loopy tonight.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

juliets wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 8:20 pm Hey Kyle, have you got anyone you are suspicious of? Or anyone you're seeing as civ?
most of my stronger reads died while i was in the orgy grotto

i remember thinking LC seemed bad for the way in which he was pursuing my lynch, so i want to review him again, with the inclusion of his more recent efforts

i believe that you and DDL are civ and civ adjacent, and i trust dunya.

everyone else is in the sticky "???" zone for me, which is something i need to rectify
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 9:02 pmIs there any chance I could get you guys to take a look at Colin for me? He was definitely scum hunting early in the game, but my read on him has slowly changed and now I think it's prudent to be worried about him. Anyways thought I'd throw it out there @juliets @Kylemii
yeah okay
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

oh hey!!! did you ask for snake cus your avatar is snake?
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

juliets wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 8:54 pm
colonialbob wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 8:48 pm

Stahp

Also, image curse?
The curse where you have to post images/video instead of text. The curse Luna is cursed with today. Also, what does "Stahp" mean?

Oh I forgot a fun fact from my time in the chatzy. sig has never heard music by the Beatles. Can you imagine? Young 'uns today - whats the world coming to.
Oh ok, I wasn't sure if there was some curse I missed.

It's stop, but exasperated.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 9:07 pm oh hey!!! did you ask for snake cus your avatar is snake?
*snek

Also come back to the sex cave?
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

I think I'm gonna do some teammate compatibility studies, seems like a pretty good productivity to effort ratio
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 9:06 pm
juliets wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 8:20 pm Hey Kyle, have you got anyone you are suspicious of? Or anyone you're seeing as civ?
most of my stronger reads died while i was in the orgy grotto

i remember thinking LC seemed bad for the way in which he was pursuing my lynch, so i want to review him again, with the inclusion of his more recent efforts

i believe that you and DDL are civ and civ adjacent, and i trust dunya.

everyone else is in the sticky "???" zone for me, which is something i need to rectify
Yes I understand. I have a lot of question marks too. motel for instance. He hasn't really done anything which makes me suspicious but I know sig and dunya were reading him as ok which gives me pause. Kites is another. It's really hard with these people that are so inactive.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 146
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

juliets wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 8:37 pm I'm reading sloonei as civ
WHAT?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”