U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Game Over

Moderator: Community Team

Should U-Pick be an annual special game?

Yes
89%
I suck at life
11%

Total votes: 18
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Night 3

Post by Long Con »

insertnamehere wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 10:39 am I may or may not have stopped reading this thread 50 pages ago.

I assume everything's been progressing well?
Yeah, things are cool.... we just lynched lying baddie Elohcin, whose Tardigrade claim was pure bunk. Unfortunately, we also lynched the dynamic nutella, who was a Civ. Tied lynch did them both in. Then a hurricane too out Spacedaisy (Civ), JJJ (Civ), and Jack (Indy). So that was kind of a gut punch, and the thread is still recovering. If you want to be relevant in this new world, perhaps using Elohcin's ISO, and other folks' mentions of Elohcin, to find her baddie teammates.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Looking at Zephyrus' posts. This one from earlier could give some insight... it's definitely one of his more involved posts, whereas most of them are casual and short:
Zephyrus wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 2:55 pm Normally I'd do lots more writing, but I should probably be more succinct, so here it goes. I had a quick scan and look over everyone who is on the lynch list:
Contrary to what I was initially worried about, Lilefer is less suspicious to me now. If he was an important role, like scum or a town role, he would've been active, even if he was busy. But I still want to see more if he can.
Jackofhearts2005 isn't really at the top of my list, although him trying to get a rise out of people is a bit scummy to me.
Kylemii is probably my favourite for town. He seems very towny and I can't find anything that really screams scum to me.
No fucking clue for Spirityo - he's a bop it!, I guess, which aren't really open books.
JaggedJimmyJay seems fine to me - nothing glaringly obvious to me as I looked over. Perhaps I'll do a more in depth look later on.

Dragon D. Luffy's lynch seems silly to me. He's claimed a role, which, if he is telling the truth, can be proved if he rescues the people he says he can. If they aren't rescued, then we know who to kill. If they are rescued, whoever pushed for this lynch is dirty scum. As such, Lunalee and ColinIsCool are the people I'm most suspicous of (who can be lynched) - plus maybe Jackofhearts2005 for contributing to this doubt on DDL. I personally think Lunalee is more suspicous than ColinIsCool so....

[VOTE: Lunalee] aubergine
This next post is central to a point of interest I want to make:
Zephyrus wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 2:50 pm Okay. So this Eloh situation. Generally, when someone claims, I think that believing them is preferable to straight up lynching them so that you can give them a chance to prove their role, and, in this case, lynching Eloh is the only way to prove it. I personally buy the tardigrade story, but I don't understand the defeatist attitude. The whole point of defending, of convincing people not to lynch you, is stupid if you supposedly don't die. Yes, other people could be lynched instead, but we still get information from you not dying, so it's not completely useless. Overall, a scummy look to me.
That being said, I'm not going to switch over to her, because Colin still smells fishy to me.
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 10:49 pm Scum are going to have such an easy time bandwagoning on Eloh with a lead like that for now, no matter what her alignment is. We can do more.
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 11:25 pm I’m not saying Eloh directly picked her role. But her role had an obvious Mafia connotation, IF it is that. Certain roles in the game probably do. Mine does. So it’s possible she’s telling the truth. It doesn’t stop her from being scum, and I never said it did.

Eloh is very far away from a townread for me, so go ahead and lynch her. But let’s not just have 25 people on one wagon, right? That’s as much a wasted day as any.
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 8:47 pm [VOTE: ELOHCIN] aubergine
Character development at its finest.
1) "Scum can easily bandwagon Eloh, so try not to do it."
2) "She looks scum to me, but I'm not going to lynch her just yet."
3) "It appears this lynch is going to happen, better get on while I still can."
The use of stuff like "We can do more" and "That's as much a wasted day as any" to try and suggest that we aren't trying hard enough and that the lynch will not help us at all is really scummy to me, so I'm sticking with lynching Colin.
The point is that, either Zephyrus is Eloh's teammate (supporting her lynch while still not voting for her), or he could be on to something with Colin. I guess they could all be teammates, but that seems really self-destructive at that point... is a double-bus where they were at on Day 3? That would be grim.

And geez, looking at the polls now, Zeph stayed parked on Colin while the whole Eloh-nutella tie built up. That really looks like avoidance, and that is not a good look.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 466
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Long Con wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 10:46 am
insertnamehere wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 10:39 am I may or may not have stopped reading this thread 50 pages ago.

I assume everything's been progressing well?
Yeah, things are cool.... we just lynched lying baddie Elohcin, whose Tardigrade claim was pure bunk. Unfortunately, we also lynched the dynamic nutella, who was a Civ. Tied lynch did them both in. Then a hurricane too out Spacedaisy (Civ), JJJ (Civ), and Jack (Indy). So that was kind of a gut punch, and the thread is still recovering. If you want to be relevant in this new world, perhaps using Elohcin's ISO, and other folks' mentions of Elohcin, to find her baddie teammates.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

OK, here's a rainbow list off the top of my head. I certainly have to do some individual readbacks to cement these opinions. This is to start to get a grip on where I am in this Brave New World, the start of some conversations, not the end.

Long Con
Epignosis (Charlie Blackmon)
dunya
Turnip Head
colonialbob
insertnamehere
Kites
lapluie
Sloonei
speedchuck
Dragon D. Luffy
ColinIsCool
motel room
Scotty
Lunalee
Zephyrus
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 517

Post by ColinIsCool »

Long Con wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 11:02 am OK, here's a rainbow list off the top of my head. I certainly have to do some individual readbacks to cement these opinions. This is to start to get a grip on where I am in this Brave New World, the start of some conversations, not the end.

Long Con
dunya
Turnip Head
colonialbob
insertnamehere
Kites
lapluie
Sloonei
speedchuck
Dragon D. Luffy
ColinIsCool
motel room
Scotty
Lunalee
Zephyrus
You afford a lot of civ credit here to insertnanehere bit a lot less to motel room. Why?
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

*insertnamehere
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Actually, insertnamehere should be more yellow. I don't have a read on him. motel room is someone whose ISO I looked at, and it has few to no redeeming qualities. That's why he's so low.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I hesitate to No U Zephyrus, but I don’t feel like their case on me was any good and clinging to it wasn’t a good look.
Long Con
So Divine

Re: U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Day 0

Post by Long Con »

Now that you mention it, Colin, insertnamehere doesn't look that great. Pretty low poster, and I guess his role is maybe Tommy Wiseau? JJJ The Civ made a pertinent point on INH that kind of forms my main read on him now:
insertnamehere wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 3:27 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 9:03 am Apart from merely being quiet, I've a reason for concern regarding INH.

U-Pick Vol 1 (INH is unknown)
insertnamehere wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 7:34 pm Dunya being annoyed by Golden is reminding me of my treatment of Golden waaaay back in Red vs. Blue, which might've been the last game I played with him. Lots of "stop trying to get the thread to strictly buy into certain viewpoints," followed by "that's not what I'm doing, you obviously don't know my meta." After a bunch of non-stop thread sniping and bickering, it turns out we were potential civvie BTSC partners. (Weeeell, that wasn't the whole story. He was actually an undercover LMS indie. That game really fucked me over.)

Nevertheless, I'm currently reading both Dunya and Golden as town.
Assassination Classroom (INH is mafia)
insertnamehere wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:46 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:42 pm Who is we lynchin INH?
Dunno. I utterly suck at early-game read divination, so I plan on following people I think seem like gen-u-ine townies. I've been getting good vibes from you, JJJ, and Dys. Someone not checking their role PM before posting would draw my ire if it was anyone other than Scotty.
Evil INH has shown a willingness to hand out easy civilian reads to highly active players in the earliest stages -- something I don't recall seeing much of from his civilian self.
Eh, it varies from game to game. Certain things pique my townie-meter, and certain things don't. As you said, I didn't townread anyone early on in the GOC. However, I was more or less present for the entirety of that game, while I was AWOL for a large chunk of Ass Class, and the townreads were a way of deflecting possible attention.

TBH, I feel like the inability to really townread people is a weakness of my civ game, so I'm trying to shake things up a little.

In the spirit of that, here are some people who seem alright to me:
Wolbre
Nutella
Turnip
Daisy
INH has been AWOL for a large chunk of this game, so those townreads are a way of deflecting possible attention.

New rainbow:

Long Con
dunya
Turnip Head
colonialbob
Kites
lapluie
Sloonei
speedchuck
Dragon D. Luffy
ColinIsCool
motel room
Scotty
Lunalee
insertnamehere
Zephyrus
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Smoke em out, Con :mafia: :mafia:
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 116

Post by Lunalee »

I don't completely agree with your Rainbow, [mention]Long Con[/mention] . I would have put motel room at the bottom in red. He has contributed very little, and has not been helpful at all. Also DDL seems to have vanished as soon as people stopped suspecting him. Looks suspicious to me, and I would also put him in red.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Spoiler: show
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

DDL was put in time out, but I have no idea when snd if he’s out.
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 116

Post by Lunalee »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 11:40 am DDL was put in time out, but I have no idea when snd if he’s out.
Oh, I forgot. It was for quoting Mac's pm. I think he should be out by now, right?
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 146
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I didn’t even know insertnamehere was playing.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Zephyrus
Posts in topic: 27

Post by Zephyrus »

Long Con wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 10:53 am Looking at Zephyrus' posts. This one from earlier could give some insight... it's definitely one of his more involved posts, whereas most of them are casual and short:
Zephyrus wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 2:55 pm Normally I'd do lots more writing, but I should probably be more succinct, so here it goes. I had a quick scan and look over everyone who is on the lynch list:
Contrary to what I was initially worried about, Lilefer is less suspicious to me now. If he was an important role, like scum or a town role, he would've been active, even if he was busy. But I still want to see more if he can.
Jackofhearts2005 isn't really at the top of my list, although him trying to get a rise out of people is a bit scummy to me.
Kylemii is probably my favourite for town. He seems very towny and I can't find anything that really screams scum to me.
No fucking clue for Spirityo - he's a bop it!, I guess, which aren't really open books.
JaggedJimmyJay seems fine to me - nothing glaringly obvious to me as I looked over. Perhaps I'll do a more in depth look later on.

Dragon D. Luffy's lynch seems silly to me. He's claimed a role, which, if he is telling the truth, can be proved if he rescues the people he says he can. If they aren't rescued, then we know who to kill. If they are rescued, whoever pushed for this lynch is dirty scum. As such, Lunalee and ColinIsCool are the people I'm most suspicous of (who can be lynched) - plus maybe Jackofhearts2005 for contributing to this doubt on DDL. I personally think Lunalee is more suspicous than ColinIsCool so....

[VOTE: Lunalee] aubergine
This next post is central to a point of interest I want to make:
Zephyrus wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 2:50 pm Okay. So this Eloh situation. Generally, when someone claims, I think that believing them is preferable to straight up lynching them so that you can give them a chance to prove their role, and, in this case, lynching Eloh is the only way to prove it. I personally buy the tardigrade story, but I don't understand the defeatist attitude. The whole point of defending, of convincing people not to lynch you, is stupid if you supposedly don't die. Yes, other people could be lynched instead, but we still get information from you not dying, so it's not completely useless. Overall, a scummy look to me.
That being said, I'm not going to switch over to her, because Colin still smells fishy to me.
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 10:49 pm Scum are going to have such an easy time bandwagoning on Eloh with a lead like that for now, no matter what her alignment is. We can do more.
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 11:25 pm I’m not saying Eloh directly picked her role. But her role had an obvious Mafia connotation, IF it is that. Certain roles in the game probably do. Mine does. So it’s possible she’s telling the truth. It doesn’t stop her from being scum, and I never said it did.

Eloh is very far away from a townread for me, so go ahead and lynch her. But let’s not just have 25 people on one wagon, right? That’s as much a wasted day as any.
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 8:47 pm [VOTE: ELOHCIN] aubergine
Character development at its finest.
1) "Scum can easily bandwagon Eloh, so try not to do it."
2) "She looks scum to me, but I'm not going to lynch her just yet."
3) "It appears this lynch is going to happen, better get on while I still can."
The use of stuff like "We can do more" and "That's as much a wasted day as any" to try and suggest that we aren't trying hard enough and that the lynch will not help us at all is really scummy to me, so I'm sticking with lynching Colin.
The point is that, either Zephyrus is Eloh's teammate (supporting her lynch while still not voting for her), or he could be on to something with Colin. I guess they could all be teammates, but that seems really self-destructive at that point... is a double-bus where they were at on Day 3? That would be grim.

And geez, looking at the polls now, Zeph stayed parked on Colin while the whole Eloh-nutella tie built up. That really looks like avoidance, and that is not a good look.
It wasn't avoidance. I made a case about Colin and I stuck with it.
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 11:14 am I hesitate to No U Zephyrus, but I don’t feel like their case on me was any good and clinging to it wasn’t a good look.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Zephyrus could be scum, but I dunno. The most fruitful avenue for us right now is probably to try to analyze Eloh’s interactions.
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 394
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Why not look at who tied up nutella with eloh? That seems like a pretty good place to start.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

colonialbob wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 12:17 pm Why not look at who tied up nutella with eloh? That seems like a pretty good place to start.
Well, me and dunya did I think.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

And I explained my vote on the last page but self-preservation was obviously part of it. I don’t know why exactly dunya moved.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 146
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

colonialbob wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 12:17 pm Why not look at who tied up nutella with eloh? That seems like a pretty good place to start.
But they were both lynched.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 261
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

I’d theres one big thing to be taken with Elo’s flip it’s that dunya is not on her team, if dunya is even bad. Because Elo wouldn’t target her own teammate N1
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

colonialbob wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 1:58 am
Scotty wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 11:00 pm ok well that was a weird EoD. I don’t feel like the host is on the civs side.

On one hand, yay! Elo was in fact exactly what jjj suggested she was, and on the other, nut was lynched too. But that could have probably been avoided.

“But Scotty! You said you suspected her anyway so don’t get all high and mighty”
True, and I’m surprised at the result- I thought she was also bad. but it’s still frustrating. I like having an idea of the game at hand and I feel like the cards were stacked against civs randomly at the end there. Blech

Just feels fruitless :sigh: but I’ll keep trying. Still want speed lynched tomorrow, regardless of this outcome

on another note I’m working even mole this weekend so my participation will be dipping a lot, more than my paltry participation the last week
This post makes me want to vote for you even more than you saying you're gonna call drake
Can’t. It’s night

also why?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

dunya wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 2:29 am Wow sorry nutella. You were on my sights no matter what. :sigh:

But good news is my reads apart from nutella have been outstanding.

Also good news is cbob is scum.
But why is cbob scum? “My feline senses told me” isn’t a thing. But then you proceed to say “let’s move on” to colon and I. When you make brazen unwarranted accusations without any supporting evidence, it negates any real reads you might have later. Jus sayin

dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 736

Post by dunya »

Scotty wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 1:29 pm
dunya wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 2:29 am Wow sorry nutella. You were on my sights no matter what. :sigh:

But good news is my reads apart from nutella have been outstanding.

Also good news is cbob is scum.
But why is cbob scum? “My feline senses told me” isn’t a thing. But then you proceed to say “let’s move on” to colon and I. When you make brazen unwarranted accusations without any supporting evidence, it negates any real reads you might have later. Jus sayin
brazen? unwarranted?

calling people scum is brazen and unwarranted? in a mafia game? I must have missed that memo.

nah dude nah.

that's how I play mafia. I read, follow what my intuition says, and then I investigate why I felt that way.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Day 3

Post by dunya »

you never answered me on this Scotty:
dunya wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 6:12 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 6:33 pm I didn’t see anyone bring it up, but there was only 1 kill last night.

I feel like that point to alternating kills or else a team was blocked. But I doubt the latter this early
taking into consideration we just discovered a redirector may have caught us a scum, why do you doubt that one of the scum team's kills could have somehow been blocked "this early"?
since you were reading nutella/speed, w/w. where does that leave your speedchuck read now?

also i'm busy this weekend. I've been working like a donkey and I need some down time with friends.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

cbob is playing a really different game than the usual cbob I'm accustomed to. At this point in the game, it's not role play. I've only ever played with a civ cbob and even in Mountain Mafia when he had the wrath of Sloonei, I was able to give him strong town credit. The fact that I can't do that in this game means something is up and cbob is not himself. When I have the time to iso cbob, I will. for now, he'll remain a scumread till I can investigate.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

question for the oldies: Is TH a player that loves to use a lot of WIFOM?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

dunya wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 1:48 pm you never answered me on this Scotty:
Scotty wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 6:33 pm I didn’t see anyone bring it up, but there was only 1 kill last night.

I feel like that point to alternating kills or else a team was blocked. But I doubt the latter this early
taking into consideration we just discovered a redirector may have caught us a scum, why do you doubt that one of the scum team's kills could have somehow been blocked "this early"?
quoting this again cos it's really important to me and even if you ignore all other questions, I would like an answer to this please. :nicenod:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 12:26 pm
puhlease. I changed to nutella way before you did--when Mac said top 2 would be lynched. Honestly, I saw some fight in your spirit and nutella was really mia there. You made it a tie between Eloh and nutella and I had to wonder why you'd do that when Mac was saying it's top 3, not top 2. It wasn't a "save your ass" moment, hence why I was confused after everything you've said about Eloh to go and vote for nutella and I asked you because you didn't post itt that you'd changed your vote.

I regretted my contribution to nutella's lynch after I saw it had become a tie between her and Eloh, and the enthusiasm nutella displayed and fight she put up, but Mac only told us it was a joke with 1 minute left on the clock. By the time I saw his post, and voted for Eloh again on my phone, it was end of day.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

dunya wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 1:48 pm you never answered me on this Scotty:

since you were reading nutella/speed, w/w. where does that leave your speedchuck read now?

also i'm busy this weekend. I've been working like a donkey and I need some down time with friends.
I thought I did answer that, no? The probability seemed low that the blocker caught someone with so many people still in the game.

My Speedchuck read hasn’t changed- I started reading into nutella’s posts and put blinders in with teammate compatibility, but it was on Speedchuck.

You still haven’t given me any reason to think otherwise.
When he comes out of his coma, I’ll give him a chance to talk though. It’s his talking thus far that has been Uninspiring

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I don't like DDL being alive tbh. He helped vanish sig and juliets, brought back sig to keep us quiet, and then vanished Kyle and sig again. I don't believe in his motives. If I had a vig shot, I'd shoot him tbh.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

dunya wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 1:59 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 12:26 pm
puhlease. I changed to nutella way before you did--when Mac said top 2 would be lynched. Honestly, I saw some fight in your spirit and nutella was really mia there. You made it a tie between Eloh and nutella and I had to wonder why you'd do that when Mac was saying it's top 3, not top 2. It wasn't a "save your ass" moment, hence why I was confused after everything you've said about Eloh to go and vote for nutella and I asked you because you didn't post itt that you'd changed your vote.

I regretted my contribution to nutella's lynch after I saw it had become a tie between her and Eloh, and the enthusiasm nutella displayed and fight she put up, but Mac only told us it was a joke with 1 minute left on the clock. By the time I saw his post, and voted for Eloh again on my phone, it was end of day.
“Way before”? As I recall we did it at the exact same time.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I changed my vote 4 minutes BEFORE you, dunya. Distorting verifiable facts? Come on.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Want any more receipts while I’m at it?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 2:05 pm I changed my vote 4 minutes BEFORE you, dunya. Distorting verifiable facts? Come on.
sorry :sigh: I'm not really concentrating today
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

and when I'm phone posting, times get distorted. everything happens slower cos it's slower to navigate. rip me.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

dunya wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 1:51 pm question for the oldies: Is TH a player that loves to use a lot of WIFOM?

lots.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Hey guys the exam thing I was going to do was cancelled due to my country's impending fall into anarchy.

Can anyone tell me what are the most important things I should know? I'm not catching up on 3-4k posts.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 2:39 pm Hey guys the exam thing I was going to do was cancelled due to my country's impending fall into anarchy.

Can anyone tell me what are the most important things I should know? I'm not catching up on 3-4k posts.
Lotta people dead, check the first post. Can you bring anybody else back?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 2:39 pm Hey guys the exam thing I was going to do was cancelled due to my country's impending fall into anarchy.

uhhhhhhh

hey ddl! glad you're safe :hugs:

why did you take juliets sig and kyle from us?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

omg. TH is the vanisher.

it makes sense now

he picked juliets, sig and kyle.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

his favorite people! you took juliets from me, she was mine, TH!
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 9:53 am Waking up in the morning and all ur friends are still dead like

:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Well I sent an action to rescue one of them again, hope it works.

I read Mac's posts (at least the parts about people dieing) so I know a bit.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

dunya wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 2:41 pm

uhhhhhhh

Stop thinking I was the one who did it.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 2:44 pm
dunya wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 2:41 pm

uhhhhhhh

Stop thinking I was the one who did it.
I believe you now. It hit me. why would you pick juliets, sig and kyle? you wouldn't. TH would. he's having a party without us!
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

do you deny it, [mention]Turnip Head[/mention] aka wannabe spidey
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 2:44 pm Well I sent an action to rescue one of them again, hope it works.

I read Mac's posts (at least the parts about people dieing) so I know a bit.
who did you try to rescue this time? sig's been rescued once, it's time for juliets to come back since Kyle is newer to the kidnapping than her.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I wonder though, would lynching the vanisher bring them back or kill them forever?

Return to “Previous Jobs”