Interrogation Room - alexa

Are you new to The Syndicate's mafia crime family? If so, introduce yourself here! For all Syndicateers, this is the place to get to know your fellow family members.

Moderator: Community Team

Elephant
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 5

Re: Interrogation Room

Post by Elephant »

Have you ever been on the stage?
I am the Elephant.
Lady LambdaDelta
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Lady LambdaDelta »

juliets wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:01 am @Lady LambdaDelta I'm going to concentrate on Movies and Literature -

- What are your top 5 movies and what movie are you looking forward to seeing, if any?
- What are your favorite books, fiction and non-fiction or biography or whatever you like to read?
- What book has made the biggest impact on you? It can be one you read as a child that really turned you on to reading or one that you read as an adult that made some other impact.
Movies huh... again, best by genre asked, but I'll take a stab from the top of my head.

The Thing 1985
Halloween 1984
Scream 1996
Alien 1979
The Princess Bride 1987

I like Horror, is what you are getting from this. Lol
-------------------------------------
Favourite books

His Dark Materials Trilogy
Kushiel's Dart, and that whole series
The Dark is Rising series
I loved Animorphs as a kid, and they're still very good when I go back and read them now.
Basically everything Christie has ever written ignoring her Marple stories... well most of her Marple stories. But like, Orient Express, And Then There Were None, Murder of Roger Ackroyd, Three Act Tragedy, The Big Four....
Same for Holmes novels. Hounds of the Baskervilles, Study in Scarlet, The Final Problem.... etc
Anything that is Murder Mystery really suits me, honestly.
Catch-22, 1984, Fahrenheit 451, Brave New World
Frankenstein
Count of Monte Cristo
Wrinkle in Time/Swiftly Tilting Planet etc
Dorian Grey
A bunch of Steven King stuff, but not Dark Tower fuck the Gunslinger series so bad
Neuromancer
Ysabel (and the whole Fionavar Tapestry series but Ysabel was so fucking good)
Black Company
There are more but honestly I could be here and while and I'm not even including series that I read and was like ""this is okay" but not great.
-----------------

What book made the biggest impact on me, huh?

Hard to pick just one....

As a kid, I would say The Subtle Knife (book 2) from His Dark Materials? I remember giving a book presentation on it in 3rd grade 4th grade something like that, because I was so taken in by the story.

Though the Dark is Rising(book 2 in the series) is another one that really got me around the same time. Concepts of fantasy and magic in localized settings, urban/low fantasy still to this day my favourite series (Dresden is fun for this, but not great.) They did shape me as a person, I mean my bed time stories were ones about faeries and not the kind that flew and spread dust, the kind that sewd eyes and mouths shut.

Oh and a Wrinkle in Time was about the same time frame for me. I like, read Animorphs and Goosebumps when I was like 3-6 and then Wrinkle in Time, Dark is Rising and His Dark Materials around 7-10. So yeah that kind of works.

as an adult, lots of books shaped who I am over the years at different times. Ysabel was great, Kushiel's Dart... fantastic....

I dunno, they all kind of shaped how I thought, and my parents loved pouring new books into me to see how I'd react, so it really did shape me.

Let's say for biggest, Kushiel's Dart.
That which yields is not always weak.
Lady LambdaDelta
Stool Pigeon

Elephant wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:41 pm Have you ever been on the stage?
Rarely. I understudied for my mother as Portia in Merchant of Venice once, and I did some other small acting stuff, but stage acting isn't really... my thing. I never really enjoyed it much. I've done it, but not enjoyed it.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 71
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Lady LambdaDelta wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:30 pm
juliets wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:01 am @Lady LambdaDelta I'm going to concentrate on Movies and Literature -

- What are your top 5 movies and what movie are you looking forward to seeing, if any?
- What are your favorite books, fiction and non-fiction or biography or whatever you like to read?
- What book has made the biggest impact on you? It can be one you read as a child that really turned you on to reading or one that you read as an adult that made some other impact.
Movies huh... again, best by genre asked, but I'll take a stab from the top of my head.

The Thing 1985
Halloween 1984
Scream 1996
Alien 1979
The Princess Bride 1987

I like Horror, is what you are getting from this. Lol
-------------------------------------
Favourite books

His Dark Materials Trilogy
Kushiel's Dart, and that whole series
The Dark is Rising series
I loved Animorphs as a kid, and they're still very good when I go back and read them now.
Basically everything Christie has ever written ignoring her Marple stories... well most of her Marple stories. But like, Orient Express, And Then There Were None, Murder of Roger Ackroyd, Three Act Tragedy, The Big Four....
Same for Holmes novels. Hounds of the Baskervilles, Study in Scarlet, The Final Problem.... etc
Anything that is Murder Mystery really suits me, honestly.
Catch-22, 1984, Fahrenheit 451, Brave New World
Frankenstein
Count of Monte Cristo
Wrinkle in Time/Swiftly Tilting Planet etc
Dorian Grey
A bunch of Steven King stuff, but not Dark Tower fuck the Gunslinger series so bad
Neuromancer
Ysabel (and the whole Fionavar Tapestry series but Ysabel was so fucking good)
Black Company
There are more but honestly I could be here and while and I'm not even including series that I read and was like ""this is okay" but not great.
-----------------

What book made the biggest impact on me, huh?

Hard to pick just one....

As a kid, I would say The Subtle Knife (book 2) from His Dark Materials? I remember giving a book presentation on it in 3rd grade 4th grade something like that, because I was so taken in by the story.

Though the Dark is Rising(book 2 in the series) is another one that really got me around the same time. Concepts of fantasy and magic in localized settings, urban/low fantasy still to this day my favourite series (Dresden is fun for this, but not great.) They did shape me as a person, I mean my bed time stories were ones about faeries and not the kind that flew and spread dust, the kind that sewd eyes and mouths shut.

Oh and a Wrinkle in Time was about the same time frame for me. I like, read Animorphs and Goosebumps when I was like 3-6 and then Wrinkle in Time, Dark is Rising and His Dark Materials around 7-10. So yeah that kind of works.

as an adult, lots of books shaped who I am over the years at different times. Ysabel was great, Kushiel's Dart... fantastic....

I dunno, they all kind of shaped how I thought, and my parents loved pouring new books into me to see how I'd react, so it really did shape me.

Let's say for biggest, Kushiel's Dart.
Great list!

The book that stands out to me from my childhood was A Wrinkle in Time, opened up the whole world of science fiction to me. And murder mysteries is also my thing. I took a course in college (a long time ago) in Murder Mystery where we read the classics. I had already read most of Agatha Christie by then and I agree with you on the non-Marple mysteries.

Horror movies aren't my thing but the people in discord are real horror fans.

Thank you for answering!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 81
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Pretty cautiously optimistic about the new his dark materials adaptation. The movie they tried was pretty terrible. Haven’t watched any of it yet but hoping the show is good.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lady LambdaDelta
Stool Pigeon

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:50 pm Pretty cautiously optimistic about the new his dark materials adaptation. The movie they tried was pretty terrible. Haven’t watched any of it yet but hoping the show is good.
Same
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 101
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

We need to get back to business here. Thanks for taking your turn LLD! Up next we have:

BENSON
[mention]Benson[/mention]

Get your questions in now gang to 112’s very sick cat.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

What was your MU Championship experience like?
Have you ever been to Arizona?
Last edited by Elephant on Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am the Elephant.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 64

Post by nutella »

Do you have any pets that exist and are alive?
What's your music taste/favorite artists?
Favorite games of any type other than mafia?
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]Benson[/mention] were you in the wild card 1 game? If not, how did you know about 112's dead kitty cat that never existed?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 85
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

What is Benson? I want the unabridged history.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Benson
Corrupt Union Official
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his

Post by Benson »

Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:39 am What was your MU Championship experience like?
Have you ever been to Arizona?
Sorry for the delay, everyone. I didn't realize I was up already.

Playing in those championships was definitely a highlight for me. It was 3 years ago but I still remember it quite clearly. I randed wolf in the qualifers and had a really strong team with me - Lissa and Vikestep. I remember the town having a lot of culture shocked players, and a lot of low activity players, so it was easy to push mislynches and stay hidden. Lissa and I were universal town reads for most of the game but we fucked up by continuously missing the Cop with our kills. We did still manage to overrun the town by the end after one villager self voted in LYLO :haha:
The cop (BFG) and I were voted into the finale game. I have to admit that I totally stole that spot from Lissa, who was much more instrumental in the win. IIRC she got into the finale anyways through WCs.
Unfortunately, I had to drop out of the finale because life got too busy. :pout: That's still a major regret for me.
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

And I haven't been to Arizona, sadly.
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

nutella wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:32 pm Do you have any pets that exist and are alive?
What's your music taste/favorite artists?
Favorite games of any type other than mafia?
Yeah, I have one dog (rat-terrier) named Tika. She's around 12 but we don't know exactly because she was a rescue dog.

As for music, I think I have diverse tastes but you'll mostly find me listening to music that falls under the "indie" genre. My favourite sub-genres would have to be: Dream pop, Art pop, Psychedelic rock, Baroque/chamber pop, indie folk, darkwave, experimental, etc. I do listen to some hip hop but it's usually on the alternative side.
Some favourite contemporary artists/bands off the top of my head: Angel Olsen, Bjork, Joanna Newsom, Beach House, Animal Collective, Arcade Fire, MBV, Tame Impala, Grimes, Sufjan Stevens, Julia Holter, Anna Von Hausswolff, Dead Can Dance, Low, Slowdive, Frank Ocean, plus so many others I can't think of. That's a long ass list but I hate leaving anyone out!

Games other than mafia? That's the good question. Settlers of Catan is amazing because I can play that for HOURS and still be having fun. I love how ruthless that game can be. :p
Texas Holdem is a lot of fun too, but I prefer the more casual/social type.
For video games, I've pretty much only played Overwatch recently, but that isn't very often these days.
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

juliets wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:34 pm @Benson were you in the wild card 1 game? If not, how did you know about 112's dead kitty cat that never existed?
I was always watching from the shadows, waiting for my time to pounce.

I now live to serve as a reminder that 112 is not to be trusted. :haha:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Benson wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:58 pm
juliets wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:34 pm @Benson were you in the wild card 1 game? If not, how did you know about 112's dead kitty cat that never existed?
I was always watching from the shadows, waiting for my time to pounce.

I now live to serve as a reminder that 112 is not to be trusted. :haha:
that's hysterical!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:52 pm What is Benson? I want the unabridged history.
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 2

Post by 112 »

Submitting myself to more interrogation, here's a University course I am currently running. Feel free to harass me either here or in the classroom. Let's sort my mischief, see if I'm /really/ on the good side or not.

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... -be-played
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

wow, nobody even doubting me at this point

quite upset, gonna leave for good

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 64

Post by nutella »

Sup I'm doing MU's equivalent of this thingy rn btw https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... lla%21-AMA
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 470

Re: Interrogation Room [Alison]

Post by dunya »

Alison Interrogation

Kick-starting v.03 of the Interrogation Room, I'd like us all to welcome none other than mafioso legend Alison to the hot seat!

Someone I've had the pleasure of playing against in her first TS game, Alison kicked town's ass with her energy and strategy. She's someone I'd describe as intelligent, charming, sweet and very much full of life. It's never a dull moment catching her on the TS discord either, and I'm super happy she's migrated to The Syndicate and found her place among us. :hugs:

[mention]Alison[/mention], to get things started: tell me 2 places you've lived, including where you're from originally and what you love/hate the most about each.

What's your single greatest victory playing mafia, and what makes it so memorable?
cayvie
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 3
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Interrogation Room - Alison

Post by cayvie »

what's the loudest sound you've ever heard?
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Urist »

Do you have any pets?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

What is your biggest pet peeve?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Post by Carotenoid »

What are your hobbies outside of mafia?
ImageImage
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 26

Re: Interrogation Room [Alison]

Post by Alison »

dunya wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:07 am tell me 2 places you've lived, including where you're from originally and what you love/hate the most about each.

What's your single greatest victory playing mafia, and what makes it so memorable?
I've only ever lived in Singapore, although I've been to other countries for vacations. When I was 10 years old my family moved from Tampines to Katong (two districts in Singapore). What I love most about Tampines - it's a very busy place, and has loads of good food. Unfortunately it's a bit far removed from the city center and business districts, so when I had to go to other parts of Singapore the travel times could be pretty long (up to 30 minutes). For Katong, it's a really nice place with some houses that were here since WW2, as well as some of the best food in the country as well. The bad part about Katong is how (IME) it has less places to go to late at night. I often struggle to find a place for supper.

I've had too many mafia games to really remember the vast majority of them. Space Invaders was a very challenging game to win, but I'm wondering if it's particularly memorable because of recency bias. I remember playing a game on MafiaScum where I killed both of my scum buddies D1 and D2, and then ordered the other two town to crossvote in F3, while both of them thought I was clear because of the bus. That was kind of fun.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

cayvie wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:33 am what's the loudest sound you've ever heard?
Probably a fire alarm going off during a fire drill.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Urist wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:50 am Do you have any pets?
Nope. I used to have a terrapin when I was very young, but it died one night and nobody knew why.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:05 pm What is your biggest pet peeve?
My biggest pet peeve is when someone who is town intentionally acts in an anti-town way in order to throw a tantrum or because they don't feel like putting effort into the game. If you aren't feeling it, just sub out.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Carotenoid wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:17 pm What are your hobbies outside of mafia?
I have fifteen thousand hours in Aardwolf MUD as of the time of writing. (And I'm still considered a relative newbie!)

I enjoy writing, reading and playing card games like Magic: the Gathering, although I haven't played very many card games recently.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 101
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

What's your avatar from?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:18 pm What's your avatar from?
My second favorite anime (behind fate/stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works and tied with Kimi no na wa), Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Her name is Akemi Homura - she's my favorite character in that anime.
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)

Post by tutuu »

What is your biggest fear?
Alison

Post by Alison »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:41 am What is your biggest fear?
Death.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

What was the most recent thing that made you laugh?
Alison

Post by Alison »

Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Dyslexicon »

(That also made me laugh =p)

What is something you are proud of?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 470

Post by dunya »

if you won $1,000,000 how would you spend it?
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Urist »

If you could attend any event in history, which would it be?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

What is the funniest show/movie?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

what kind of music do you like?
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 107

Post by G-Man »

What do you fear that people will say about you after you are dead and what steps can you take to prevent that from happening?
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 13
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by Funnygurl555 »

what's your favorite food
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:52 pm We are polar opposites in the most delightful way.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Alison wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:11 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:05 pm What is your biggest pet peeve?
My biggest pet peeve is when someone who is town intentionally acts in an anti-town way in order to throw a tantrum or because they don't feel like putting effort into the game. If you aren't feeling it, just sub out.
It is, after all, the cost of playing and maintaining an anti-town meta.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Alison wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:16 pm
Carotenoid wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:17 pm What are your hobbies outside of mafia?
I have fifteen thousand hours in Aardwolf MUD as of the time of writing. (And I'm still considered a relative newbie!)

I enjoy writing, reading and playing card games like Magic: the Gathering, although I haven't played very many card games recently.
also... confirming. 15000 hours?
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 81
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

15,000 isn’t totally unreasonable if you play regularly for like 8+ years
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Johann
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Johann »

Sure ill take part in this
Alison

Post by Alison »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:44 am (That also made me laugh =p)

What is something you are proud of?
Sorry about the late replies. I didn't check the thread as much. I'll catch up now.

I am proud of my honesty.
Alison

Post by Alison »

dunya wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:01 pm if you won $1,000,000 how would you spend it?
I'd upgrade my electronics and invest the rest.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Urist wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:19 pm If you could attend any event in history, which would it be?
The first successful test of a nuclear weapon.

Return to “Welcome to the Family”