2018 Socky Awards Mafia (FINAL PRESENTATIONS!)

Moderator: Community Team

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 81
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

2018 Socky Awards Mafia (FINAL PRESENTATIONS!)

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The 2018 Socky Awards are underway, and this year you are a part of it.

Welcome to the annual presentation ceremony of The Syndicate's coveted Socky Awards. For those not already in the know, the term "sock" is derived from site founder M Plus 7 (formerly MovingPictures07), who has some strange and unhealthy obsession with this particular article of clothing. We dedicate these grand golden socks in his honor. I certainly hope you have all come dressed appropriately for the fanfare and fame associated with this ceremony. You can be certain that your attire will be assessed thoroughly and critically in every entertainment publication across the Mafia nation. I won't have this institution embarrassed by running sneakers or tacky goatees.

RULES AND GUIDELINES (Please click the spoiler and familiarize yourself)

Spoiler: show
The most important rule in Mafia
Be a good sport. This means that you should expect healthy and engaging competition, but you should also treat all players with respect and dignity. This is a game.

Questions for the host
Please direct all questions to me by personal message. I prefer to avoid all opportunities for host influence upon the direction of a game or its discussion as possible, and this is one way in which I limit that. If I feel a question is pertinent to everyone, I will then answer it publicly. Do not discuss any private interactions with the host in the game thread.

Other rules
~ No angleshooting (using specific role card language to hunt, playing against the host instead of each other, or other similar loophole crap).
~ Role claiming and information revealing are legal.
~ All players win with their factions, dead or alive, assuming minimum participation guidelines are respected.
~ No strict participation requirements are set, but I will be keeping tabs on this. Please do your best to consistently post in the game thread at least a couple of times per cycle. If I feel this isn't happening I will pursue replacements. If I cannot find replacements quickly, I am not against eliminating roles myself (modkills). There are no requirements or obligations to place votes. I will measure participation by post content, not by votes. Indeed, if a player simply votes but does not make posts, I will deem that to be non-participation.
~ Voting will be plurality-based with no majority or hammer votes at any time.
~ You are not required to call your votes in the thread if you don't want to.
~ No editing or deleting of posts in the game thread.
~ Dead players should post in the {Dead} Red if they are posting in the game thread. If you do post as a dead player, I insist that you ensure what you say cannot possibly affect the game in any way -- even the most innocuous off-topic things have that potential so please be careful. Talking about your lunch salad is okay. Rez pls is fine in isolation.
~ Non-Players should similarly post in {Non-Player} Blue if they are posting in the game thread.
~ Living players wishing to discuss something off-topic should do so in {Off-Topic} Green.

Game cycles
~ The game will operate in 48 hour cycles, consisting of 24 hour day phases and 24 hour night phases.
~ We will begin with an elongated 30-36ish hour Day 0.
~ I will try my best to maintain end-of-phase deadlines at approximately 8:00 PM EST.

GAME FACILITATOR

[mention]juliets[/mention] will serve as the facilitator for our game. I am grateful as always for her help. If you are feeling frustrated, irritated, or in need of a good vent regarding any matters pertaining to the game, you should feel free to shoot her a PM.

AWARDS PRESENTERS

[mention]nutella[/mention] - posts - self-aligned blind nexus - WINNER
[mention]speedchuck[/mention] - posts - mafia 2-shot janitor - WINNER

THEY DEAD THO

[mention]Long Con[/mention] - posts - vanilla civilian - Lynched on Day 1
[mention]novaselinenever[/mention] - posts - civilian 2-shot cop - Killed on Night 1
[mention]Enrique[/mention] - posts - vanilla civilian - Lynched on Day 2
[mention]MacDougall[/mention] - posts - civilian 2-shot FBI Agent - Killed on Night 2
[mention]Epignosis[/mention] - posts - civilian 1-shot psychic / 1-shot tracker - Killed on Night 2
[mention]sprityo[/mention] - posts - vanilla civilian - Lynched on Day 3
[mention]colonialbob[/mention] - posts - self-aligned 2-shot poisoner / 2-shot role thief - Killed on Night 3
[mention]reywaS[/mention] - posts - civilian miller - Lynched on Day 4
[mention]Kylemii[/mention] - posts - vanilla civilian - Killed on Night 4
[mention]Dragon D. Luffy[/mention] - posts - mafia 2-shot inventor / 1-shot vigilante - Lynched on Day 5 - WINNER
[mention]G-Man[/mention] - posts - vanilla civilian - Killed on Night 5
[mention]S~V~S[/mention] - posts - mafia godfather / 2-shot role cop - Lynched on Day 6 - WINNER
[mention]Lunalee[/mention] - posts - vanilla civilian - Killed on Night 6
[mention]sabie12[/mention] - posts - vanilla civilian - Lynched on Day 7
[mention]M Plus 7[/mention] - posts / [mention]Sloonei[/mention] - posts 2-shot mayor - Killed on Night 7
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: 2018 Socky Awards Mafia

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Awards Presentation -- PLEASE READ

Each of you has been assigned an award that you will be presenting during the ceremony. You will be made aware of this in your role card, as well as the name(s) of the winners of your assigned awards. If you desire, you may reveal in the game thread which award you are assigned to present, but please do NOT reveal the winners!!! That will be handled publicly by the host when the time is right. Awards and alignments have been completely randomized; no award identity has any bearing on alignment.

This is how you will have the opportunity to participate actively in the Socky Awards ceremony. You will be given the privilege of literally presenting your award to the winner, on your own, however you see fit (you may write up a congratulatory post, or record something in Vocaroo, or record a video, or whatever you like). Everyone will need to submit their awards presentations to me PRIVATELY and before the lynch deadline at the end of Day 1. If you have any questions at all about this, please send me a PM. You may begin preparing and submitting me your awards presentations as soon as you receive your role card, even if I have not unlocked the game thread yet.

This is NOT mandatory. If you would prefer not to present an award, you may simply tell me so or let the deadline pass without submitting a presentation. If so, I will handle it myself, or someone else on the Socky Awards team will take care of it. That is perfectly okay if that is your preference.

Awards Winners:

Spirit Award - dunya
Most Valuable Player - DharmaHelper
Best Job - Hogwarts
Best Side Mission - Courage the Cowardly Dog
Best Host - Epignosis and Dragon D. Luffy
Best Banner - Everyone's Insane
Best Mafia Team Victory - Assassination Classroom
Best Mafioso - Golden and speedchuck
Best Role Use - DharmaHelper (Grindelwald)
Best Independent - DharmaHelper
Best Heist - Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me
Best Civilian - nutella
Best Burglary - Murder on the Owl Express and Operation Refrigerator Restoration
Best Civilian Team Victory - DFS
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sample vanilla role card:
You are the presenter of the award for ______. The winner(s) is/are ______.

You are a vanilla civilian. You have no special abilities.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

All role cards are out. The game thread will be opened for Day 0 early Monday. You may begin preparing/submitting awards presentations immediately though if you so desire. :)

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 28
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Hello Socky presenters! I am the mod for this game so please contact me if you are feeling frustrated, angry, or otherwise out of sorts as opposed to bringing that emotion into the thread directed against another player or the host. Or, if you just want someone to talk to I'm available for that too! A word about my schedule - I work Mon, Tues, Wed this week, from 8:30 to approximately 4:00, sometimes I will be home earlier. If you contact me during this time I will get back to you as soon as I get home. I will otherwise be around as much as possible. Good luck to you all!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The gala is officially open, and the martinis are free to VIPs.

Ceremony attendees and special guests are beginning to arrive at the red carpet. The snaps and clicks of cameras almost completely drown out the mounting buzz of fans who have traveled from all over Mafia Nation to see these superstars in the flesh. A few people have already been taken away in ambulances after going into shock when a particularly well-dressed celebrity took the first step out of his or her limousine. The Socky Awards are back.

Day 0 begins now and will last until 8:00 PM EST on Wednesday Tuesday (approximately 35 hours from now). This will give awards presenters additional time to prepare. The thread is unlocked and you may begin.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 64

Re: 2018 Socky Awards Mafia (DAY 0)

Post by S~V~S »

Here is a picture of me arriving with my date, not creepy, not creepy at all.

Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 123

Post by speedchuck »

Wondering how elaborate I can make this award reveal.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 98

Post by Lunalee »

Thanks for setting up such an exciting game Jay! This will be fun
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 59

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:45 am Here is a picture of me arriving with my date, not creepy, not creepy at all.

And here's one after you dump him:

Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

:haha:
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

He got fat! Look at him. Looks like he drowned his sorrows in beer and snacks. Sad.
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 20

Post by novaselinenever »

Heyo! I brought some turkey jerky if anyone wants some
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 178
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Sup
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

This game is like when you arrive at school after missing a day and find out the teacher assigned a surprise homework and it's due in two days. :faint:

Well, on to it. :srsnod:
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:46 pm This game is like when you arrive at school after missing a day and find out the teacher assigned a surprise homework and it's due in two days. :faint:

Lucky we have like 4 days though
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 165
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Is this game eligible for next year’s “best game“ socky?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 3
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Spoiler alert, DH didn’t win any awards this year

:mafia:
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 44

Post by DharmaHelper »

sprityo wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:21 pm Spoiler alert, DH didn’t win any awards this year

:mafia:
:puppy:
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:20 pm Is this game eligible for next year’s “best game“ socky?
Why yes, I do suppose that it is. :noble:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:55 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:20 pm Is this game eligible for next year’s “best game“ socky?
Why yes, I do suppose that it is. :noble:
Sockyception
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 68

Post by G-Man »

My my! This game started. I'm not going to tell you which Socky Award I represent, but I can tell you that one of you other players is a winner! Congratulations in advance.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

im gonna miss all of thisss :fist:
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 25

Post by MacDougall »

Well butter my muffin, we have a game on our hands folks
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Hey everyone, I just realized I am bad at math and projected the incorrect end of Day 0. It should be Tuesday, not Wednesday. It's still 8:00 PM EST. Sorry I'm dumb.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 8
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

On my way, be there soon...
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Ooo this is so exciting! Hello everyone just arrived in my fancy limo.
speedchuck wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:03 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:46 pm This game is like when you arrive at school after missing a day and find out the teacher assigned a surprise homework and it's due in two days. :faint:

Lucky we have like 4 days though

Haha true I haven't had homework in about 5 years now. I think it's a pretty cool concept though.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Limo? What limo?

reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 72

Post by reywaS »

Im here so we can all officially begin. I got my cool guy socks on for you all. Seriously I was just gonna go standard white socks but this game inspired me to wear these.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

Some day, Some day
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Hello, what are we doing
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 45
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

my role is "Coolest Guy" and my alignment is just listed as "Kyle"

idk what that means :\ is that good
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 23
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Hello everyone!

What an awesome idea for a game. Super stoked about this!
novaselinenever
Hitman

There is no poll to vote on :shrug2:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

It's day 0 and I guess he chose not to have a pregame poll, he said up above ^^ that Day One starts tonight.

And rey, that video is the cutest thing ever.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:36 pm my role is "Coolest Guy" and my alignment is just listed as "Kyle"

Well my entire role was to find who the Coolest Guy was to achieve my wincon so this game was easy.
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:50 am
Kylemii wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:36 pm my role is "Coolest Guy" and my alignment is just listed as "Kyle"

Well my entire role was to find who the Coolest Guy was to achieve my wincon so this game was easy.
but but but but...
reywaS wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:33 pm Image

Im here so we can all officially begin. I got my cool guy socks on for you all. Seriously I was just gonna go standard white socks but this game inspired me to wear these.
:pout: :pout: :pout: :pout: :pout: :pout:
Some day, Some day
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:38 am And rey, that video is the cutest thing ever.
She thinks the video is off topic

Little does she know that I have socks
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:34 am
S~V~S wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:38 am And rey, that video is the cutest thing ever.
She thinks the video is off topic

Little does she know that I have socks
After work, I want to give my dog all the socks.

A few games back, a big chunk of day zero was chatter I did not understand and could not tell if it was game related or not. I asked for clarification, and was basically ignored. It was frustrating, so i decided that I would be more vigilant with the OT tags myself, even if Day zero is mostly OT anyhow :noble:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Much ado about nothing- that’s Day 0. :nicenod:
My Banners:
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 8
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I was all like "oh no, I have to have it done by 8pm tonight!" and then I was like "lol minimal posts and two more days" and now I'm like "no problemo".

I have a pretty important Socky to present, actually.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Long Con wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:05 pm I have a pretty important Socky to present, actually.
Are you implying some Sockys are more important than others? :scared:
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

novaselinenever wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:46 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:05 pm I have a pretty important Socky to present, actually.
Socky equality! :sparta:
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Lunalee wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:28 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:46 pm
Socky equality! :sparta:
More like #AllSockysMatter
My Banners:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The buzz was becoming deafening. The awards were going to begin in mere minutes. Prospective award winners, fans, and media crew were hyperventilating in anticipation. The lights across the auditorium suddenly dimmed, and the buzz drowned to a murmur and then to silence. Two spotlights conjoined at center stage, and the curtains erupted outward.

The crowd gasped in unison. A man lay dead on the floor, hunched over a topped microphone and bleeding out. It was JaggedJimmyJay, the host of the ceremony! Oh my!

A security guard rushed to the scene, seemed to pick something up from the floor, and tossed it over to a nearby ceremony official. It was DharmaHelper. Looking unfettered by the circumstances, he stepped to the microphone to speak...

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DharmaHelper let out a chuckle, taking one last glance at JJJ's lifeless corpse. What a doofus. He took the card he'd received the security guard, faced the audience, and gave them their first winner of the night.

CLICK HERE

SPIRIT AWARD

Nominees:

[mention]ColinIsCool[/mention]
[mention]dunya[/mention]
[mention]Epignosis[/mention]
[mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention]
[mention]juliets[/mention]
[mention]Kylemii[/mention]
[mention]Lunalee[/mention]
[mention]nutella[/mention]
[mention]speedchuck[/mention]
[mention]Turnip Head[/mention]

Finalists:

ColinIsCool
dunya
Kylemii
nutella
Turnip Head

Winner:

dunya

Banner coming soon! :biggrin:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Day 1 is underway. You have 24 hours to lynch someone.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 165
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Wild
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Oh hey neat a poll.

Return to “Previous Socky Threads”