Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 74

Anniversary Game 1 - Classic Syndicate [Day 9]

Post by Spacedaisy »

Classic Syndicate
Some important rules to note:
1. No BTSC unless explicitly told.
2. Absolutely no role claiming or info-dumping. If you have information on another player, it is up to you to build a case without revealing this fact.
3. When Day ends, the person with the most votes will die and the corresponding role will be revealed.
4. When Night ends, any dead will not have their roles revealed. Perhaps.
5. Votes are changeable. Maybe.
6.The thread is open in both day and night phases. Probably.
7. The dead are welcome to post, but dead players should not post on-topic and should be in dead red. There is a "dead" button when posting for this function.
8. Off-topic posts should be in off-topic green. There is an "OT" button when posting for this function.
9. Non-players are welcome to post, but posts from non-players should be in non-player blue and must not be about the game. There is a "np" button when posting for this function.
10. Epignosis isn't here while Spacedaisy is choosing his host color and thus his host color will be this lovely purple. Please do not use this color when posting.
11. You may not reveal anything about any communications you receive from the hosts.
12. It should go without saying that The Syndicate requires we treat others with respect, but it is important to me that you don't insult others' intelligence or call names, so I want to reiterate this.
13. Players are not allowed to enter the Anniversary Spec Chat until the game has ended.

Civvies
The Syndicate has always prided itself as a fair, warm, and welcoming website. To that end, the Moderator decides all ties. Provide a list of candidates from most suspicious to least suspicious. Update this list at any time until you are dead.

The Piano
You have BTSC with Lostpedia.

Lostpedia
You have BTSC with The Piano.

Movable Votes
As long as you are alive, everyone can move their votes. If you are dead, votes will be locked in upon being cast.

Linki
Each Night, you can give a fifteen word sentence to the host to be shared at the start of the Day post. There will be a roll of the dice regarding how quickly that goes through. Maybe it will go through immediately. Maybe it will go through after one phase or two. As long as you have a message caught in linki, you can’t write a new one unless you discard the one caught in linki and re-roll.

Adverb Tell
Choose an adverb and identify its user. You will learn its user’s alignment. This can only be used one time. If the selected word is not an adverb, your action fails and cannot be repeated.

Kate Break
You make someone go for a Kate Break. While on that break, your target will be blocked and protected at the same time.

Cipher
Each night you target a player and guess a letter that appears in their role name. If you guess correctly, that letter will be revealed in the tilde secrets in the outline.

Map
You wish there was a map in this game, one Long Con designed, with a lot of detail, forethought, and surprises. Sadly, the cartographer is selling sandwiches. Delicious sandwiches, sure, but they aren’t going to get you to Newark. All you can do is create your own map.

*Secrets*
During Day 1 phase, you will create five locations to submit to the Hosts. We will need the name and as much detail about the location as you would like. Each location has a specific effect on any who visit it. You will choose which effects will be assigned to which location. These will be put into a night poll for players to vote on which location they wish to visit.

Options include:

All players at this location will be protected the following night.
All players at this location will have +1 Vote on them the next Day.
All players at this location will have -1 Vote on them the next Day.
All players at this location will have their night targets scrambled amongst them.
All players at this location gain BTSC for the following Day.

Revolution Mafia
One time, you can switch the lynch to the player of your choice.

Tangrowth
One of the site’s two founders, Tangrowth is known for her wall of text posts and high post count. You may target a player that forces them to make five posts of at least ten sentences. Somewhere in these five posts they must also reveal at least two players they suspect as bad.

The Socky
*Secrets*
And the winner is…
Each Night, you present your target with an award. Awards may be granted one time, and the awards are as follows:

Best Civvie
Best Baddie
Best Gambit
Funniest Poster (Two-Way Tie!)
Spirit Award

Vompatti
*Secrets*
Secrets are expensive in finalnd so you don’t actually have secrets. You are a vanilla civ.

FEBs
*Secrets*
When the FEBs are down to half their number or less, the thread will be locked during all remaining Night phases.
Dead Red
The leader of the Mafia Faction. As long as Dead Red is alive, their Night kill victim’s role will not be revealed.

Non-Player Blue
Each night, you target a player. That player’s vote will not count during the following elim poll. Instead, a non-player will be allowed to cast a vote that will count in their place. The non-player will have the choice to gain BTSC with either you or the targeted player for that Day Phase. They may not speak about the game in the thread, but their vote in the poll will count instead of the player you targeted.

Off-Topic Green
The player you target at night will only be allowed to talk off-topic for the following Day phase. They will also be required to post at least three times. If they fail to do so, they will not be able to use their night power the following night.

Pedantic Pink
Gets a one shot role check, but they can only use it on someone who has made a grammatical or spelling error. You must quote the post where the error can be found in your night target PM to the host. If your chosen post does not actually contain an error, your role check fails and it cannot be used again.

Independent
Sarcastic Orange
*Secrets*
You choose one word each Night. If a Night action word is chosen, you will steal that ability and the next night you can use it. If any other word is chosen, nothing happens. In either case, the word becomes orange on the first page. You win alone when a complete sentence of five orange words is created.

If any group is eliminated but you are still going, you flunk and hence lose.

Triggered Events
Some events may be triggered one time and some may occur every time a player triggers it.
Srsbsns
What do you think this is, a game? We’re not playing around! You had better take the game seriously or there will be consequences. No bullsuit!

Any player who misses a vote will be insanified the following Day.

Prog Archives
Everyone submits a progressive rock song that is no longer than six minutes long (must be in the Prog Archives database). A team of musical connoisseurs will judge the submissions. The winner of this contest will be removed from the next poll.

If any player posts a YouTube link or video, the Prog Archives event will be triggered. The Brown kids will be the celebrity guest judges

Rez Plz
When triggered, there will be a poll the following night with the names of every player who has been killed but not flipped. The players may vote on who to resurrect.

If a dead player asks for a rez in the thread, the Rez Plz event will be triggered. However, it can’t be triggered before Day 3.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Re: Anniversary Game 1 - Classic Syndicate [Pre-Game Setup]

Post by Spacedaisy »

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Since we have a few players who were not there for the time when we actually played games like this, we will clarify some of the more unusual rules.

Dead/Non-Player participation: Yes, dead players, non-players and maybe even the hosts or mods can post in the game thread. However, they cannot discuss anything about the game Essentially, we're a fun community, so if you want to post a joke about something, or comment on something off topic, you are welcome. Just don't post anything about the game!

No info-dumping or role claiming: If you gain information from your role power, that's awesome! Don't announce it in the thread. Now you know something, use it to focus on how to build a case on that player. As far as role claiming goes, of course breadcrumbs happen. But the idea of the game is to utilize a different set of skills here. So, will we punish you if you place some very subtle breadcrumb in there? Probably not. But we aren't going to allow role claiming and there will be punishment for anything that crosses that line. Understand that there is an effect on the balance of the game when you allow or disallow role claiming. If you break that rule, you affect the balance of the game we have built. Just don't do it. If you wonder if what you are going to say is crossing a line, reach out to the hosts first and ask. We will gladly tell you yes or no. If you feel you need more clarity than this, let us know that as well, and we will try to make it as clear as we can.

No players allowed in Spec Chat: Dead players cannot take part in the spec chat until the game is fully over. Obviously, you can see we have some mechanics that could mean the dead might still impact the game. We can't allow the dead to converse with spectators who might influence their opinions outside of the game. Old School players probably don't understand the need for this rule, as spec chats are relatively new for us here. The moderators of the anniversary spec chat in discord will kick players before the game starts, so please don't try to re-enter that channel until the game is fully over.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 10
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Hello everyone, it's so nice to see so many old friends in addition to the new! I'm juliets, and I'll be modding your game with my partner @NANOOKTHHEGREATANDFEARSOME!

If you would like to reach one of us, you can PM us here on the Syndicate or DM us on Discord. Here's the info you need for that:

juliets
Discord ID: juliets#5354
Click Me
Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Time (UTC-4)

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Discord ID: clemj/Nanook#8937
Click me
Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Time (UTC-4)

While it is not necessary to include both of us in a message, it can help — especially if you need help right away!

We ask that you please report directly to us rather than using the report post feature, as people with access to those reports are in this game and it presents a risk to game integrity.

Please remember that every other player is also human. We all make mistakes. None of us are perfect. Treat others with respect and exercise self-care if you feel yourself beginning to get angry or upset at the game. If you need to vent, please feel free to message Nanook or me, we are happy to listen. We are also available for reports of any Code of Conduct or Rules violations. Consider us your lifeline so that the game state remains healthy and exciting for everyone.

If you have game-related queries (setup, role questions, game play, etc.) please contact the Hosts @Spacedaisy or @Epignosis..

Finally, please take a few minutes and read our Site Rules and Code of Conduct at the links below and have a fun time in the game!!

Remember that the premier rules in any Syndicate Mafia game come straight from the site rules. Review those rules below, and direct any concerns you may have to the host or moderator(s) on duty.

[Link] Rules and Guidelines on The Syndicate

Also always be mindful of the culture of respect that must be maintained in all Syndicate spaces at all times, to include this game thread and any external communication spaces relating to the game. Players must be respectful to one another, to the game host, to the members of the staff overseeing the game, to the game itself by way of its rules and spirit, to the Syndicate community in general, and ideally also to themselves. Respect is never optional. See our full manifesto on our culture of respect below.

[Link] A Syndicate Mafia Culture of Respect

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 55

Post by Epignosis »

Zodac the Cosmic Enforcer wandered the desolate lands of a place he didn't understand. He had sensed there would be an important meeting, something potentially dangerous. He had visited this place with a sense of urgency but no clear purpose.

After apparently aimless wandering, a robed figure emerged from the dust. When at last they met, the robed man spoke. The language was unfamiliar, at least initially. After making an adjustment to his helmet, Zodac understood the Aramaic he was hearing.

"My name is Judas Iscariot. Some just call me the traitor."

Zodac nodded and looked toward the wind-torn, rocky oblivion. This traitor was not the person for whom he was waiting. There was someone, something else.

At length someone else did arrive. He was a long-haired vagrant, but Zodac got the sense that he had other appearances he was capable of adopting. He had a bowl of what looked to be creamed corn.

"Bob," the man said. "Killer Bob. Fire walk with me."

It was as though these words were the incantation to bring forth the expected visitor, who appeared on the horizon, large, overhwlemingly so, and holding the ultimate cup of coffee.

"Ziltoid the Omniscient," Zodac said. "I might have known."

"Yet you did not know, for you are not Ziltoid the Omniscient." A loud slurping sound followed this apparently obvious comment. Ziltoid then eyeballed his guests in turn, first Zodac, then Judas, and then Bob.

"Balance, betrayal, bereavement - I have summoned you here to bring these things upon my new world. It shall be a place where friends will routinely lie to one another, will kill one another, and all will be the happier for it because it was done fairly!"
The world began to take a dark shape, one that molded itself to Ziltoid's twisted imagination.

Before it was complete, a voice rode on the wind, challenging the galactic coffee fiend.

"You have neglected benevolence, the act of looking for the good in others even when you don't know they're on your side. Just like when you don't know what tools will be useful in a given situation."

Ziltoid eyed the location of the voice and looked surprised.

"Richard Dean Ander- I mean, McGyver! I might have known."

The world continued taking shape.

"You forgot something else!" It was Steve. Everyone knew pixelated Steve. "Building better relationships!"

"Doesn't count. Third word doesn't start with a B," Ziltoid countered.

"Building better besties!"

"That doesn't even make sense! You get one bestie." Ziltoid continued slurping.

A muscular blonde man emerged from the dust behind Steve. He wore a bandana and tore his yellow shirt. Then he put one large hand on Steve's pixelated shoulder. "I'm here to tell you Steve's right. Brother."

Ziltoid drank his coffee. "Hello, Terry."

And this was the way The Syndicate came to be: A world of deceit, murder, and friendship.

It is now Day 0. You have 24 hours to check in.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 575
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Hello, my name is DrWilgy and I am most definitely a doctor
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

This is my first ever mafia game.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 50

Post by G-Man »

Verily, I say unto thee, my brothers and sister- this game looks awesome. Let's have some fun! :)

PS- Could the hosts include the player list in the OP or somewhere? I'd like to start setting up my spreadsheet... old-school style! ;)
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Whoo hoo y'all silly me forgot to include a link to our Site Rules and Code of Conduct in my intro post above! I was too excited about seeing y'all again!!

I've rectified my error so if you haven't been here in a while, or even if you have, please go to the links and review the Rule and the COC!

If you have any questions Nanook or I will be happy to answer them! We need something to do!
:lovelove:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

G-Man wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:16 pm Verily, I say unto thee, my brothers and sister- this game looks awesome. Let's have some fun! :)

PS- Could the hosts include the player list in the OP or somewhere? I'd like to start setting up my spreadsheet... old-school style! ;)
Vastly disappointed with myself. EBWOP- Verily, I say unto thee, my brothers and sisters- this game looks awesome. Let's have some fun! :)

:disappoint:
My Banners:
Marmot
Marmot
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I am not playing this game.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Good luck players!

I'm about to make some chili and I just wanted to share that somewhere.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

@juliets are you going to play the GoC this year?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 142
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

I am so excited!!! Thank you guys for making this happen!!

Great opening post...good luck all :)
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 9
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

I'm gay and excited to spec this game uwu
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I had Greek yogurt, oatmeal, dried fruit, and peanut butter for dinner. 10/10
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

G-Man wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:25 pm
G-Man wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:16 pm Verily, I say unto thee, my brothers and sister- this game looks awesome. Let's have some fun! :)

Vastly disappointed with myself. EBWOP- Verily, I say unto thee, my brothers and sisters- this game looks awesome. Let's have some fun! :)

:disappoint:
It’s just the one sister, actually.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 173

Post by sig »

Fifth! That’s basically the first to post and we all know being the experienced players we are the first person to post is always mafia ergo I’d argue the D1 vote should be for Sig. However, sig is also frequently misvoted (at least by SOME of the ppl in this game :eye:) so imma go ahead and say let’s not vote Sig day 1 even though he was the Fifth, but realistically basically the first person to post. :srsnod:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:29 pm
Pedantic Pink
Gets a one shot role check, but they can only use it on someone who has made a grammatical or spelling error. You must quote the post where the error can be found in your night target PM to the host. If your chosen post does not actually contain an error, your role check fails and it cannot be used again.
Also given my tendency to not A. Double check my posts 2. Care about grammar that much and C to play on my phone this role definitely feels targeted against me. :p
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

sig wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:11 pm
Pedantic Pink
Also given my tendency to not A. Double check my posts 2. Care about grammar that much and C to play on my phone this role definitely feels targeted against me. :p
Hi all! Great opening post!

I feel the same sig!
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Pedantic Pink
I wish you good duck with that.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

It's so great to see all of your faces again, this is such a fun trip down memory lane.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 27
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Hello, all. I have arrived.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 107

Post by Quin »

Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:04 pm This is my first ever mafia game.
Well, I know who I'm lynching Day 1.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 582

Post by Golden »

Kate wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:44 pm I am so excited!!! Thank you guys for making this happen!!

I just can’t believe this post exists AND I’m replying to it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Hi all. In my head I’m gonna do a vomps and post once a day. In reality I’m gonna get super invested and ignore my kids and job.

This is surreal.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

bea wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:23 pm
Pedantic Pink

I feel the same sig!
Bea is mafia. Not one typo here.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Golden wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:06 pm
Kate wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:44 pm I am so excited!!! Thank you guys for making this happen!!

Golden wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:09 pm Hi all. In my head I’m gonna do a vomps and post once a day. In reality I’m gonna get super invested and ignore my kids and job.

This is surreal.
Golden wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:11 pm
Pedantic Pink

I feel the same sig!
1) Kate get's love, but I don't???

2) I mean, game vs kids? Duh. Game.

3) :pout: :eye:
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

bea wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:33 pm
Golden wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:06 pm

Golden wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:09 pm Hi all. In my head I’m gonna do a vomps and post once a day. In reality I’m gonna get super invested and ignore my kids and job.

This is surreal.
Golden wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:11 pm
Pedantic Pink

I feel the same sig!
1) Kate get's love, but I don't???

2) I mean, game vs kids? Duh. Game.

3) :pout: :eye:
What happened to your other eye?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Marmot wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:50 pm It's so great to see all of your faces again, this is such a fun trip down memory lane.
Should have played boomer
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Very good to see the Oceania contingent checking in.

@Quin- Your post about Sloonei reminded me of your epic performance in Mad Max all those years ago. For a second I misremembered that you and Sloonei dueled it out in grand fashion, but then I recalled that it was you and Dom (why isn't he in this game?) that went toe-to-toe. Sloonei just edged you out by virtue of a lucky protection (provided by LoRab no less, who I haven't seen around here much since that game).

@Golden the Coward- There is a third path for you to take. Just sneak the game in during those few fleeting moments of private time. Your wife and kids will never suspect that you're playing mafia. Mine haven't caught on yet, and I've been doing it for my second kid's entire life. :nicenod:
My Banners:
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

G-Man wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:48 pm Very good to see the Oceania contingent checking in.

@Quin- Your post about Sloonei reminded me of your epic performance in Mad Max all those years ago. For a second I misremembered that you and Sloonei dueled it out in grand fashion, but then I recalled that it was you and Dom (why isn't he in this game?) that went toe-to-toe. Sloonei just edged you out by virtue of a lucky protection (provided by LoRab no less, who I haven't seen around here much since that game).

@Golden the Coward- There is a third path for you to take. Just sneak the game in during those few fleeting moments of private time. Your wife and kids will never suspect that you're playing mafia. Mine haven't caught on yet, and I've been doing it for my second kid's entire life. :nicenod:
Everyone seems to think Mad Max is my apex scum performance. In my opinion, my apex was every other game where I played so horribly I may as well have been. :slick:

Why are you reminded of it?
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 575
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

I missed all of you old faces!

Though that in and of itself is a stretch because I’ve never actually seen your faces.

Except Golden- he’s got the face of a coward
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 3

Post by MacDougall »

runs naked through the thread
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I am genuinely just so stoked to play among familiar faces again. Y'all hurry up and check in please :blush:
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Y'all the ISO links are up in the second post! If someone hasn't checked in yet you will see no posts when you click their link. Please ping me if anyone's link doesn't go to the right place and I will fix!
:offtobed:

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Re: Anniversary Game 1 - Classic Syndicate [Night 0]

Post by Spacedaisy »

It's been so long since we ran a Night 0, we forgot the Night 0 poll! Make sure you check it out and have fun with it!

We also neglected to say that the phases will be 48/24 as were standard back in the day.

And finally, I am on the struggle bus after a night that involved a medical emergency. Everyone is ok, but in my haste to get the poll up, I set the date incorrectly. Night 0 still will end Sunday at 8:00 pm EDT. Thanks for your patience with me.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 231

Post by DharmaHelper »

I was told there would be no reading.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I went with

Bullz - Always a good teammate.
SVS - One of the best players/people.
Cannuck - I miss her and she's a great teammate and very funny.
Long Con - How could I not pick my Smeagol.

ImageImage
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

The only right answer to the poll is Ika and Silverwolf, black rock, and long con. No elaboration will be given
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

sig wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:20 am The only right answer to the poll is Ika and Silverwolf, black rock, and long con. No elaboration will be given

ImageImage
ImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 22

Post by fingersplints »

Yay game :) so glad to be playing with all of you again
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

As for the poll, I have had Giants in the Sky stuck in my head all week, so clearly it’s a sign to vote Dom.
For the other three, I went with people I asked to play but were unable to join us
Wish I could vote more! Some of these names are bringing back some memories
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

This is surreal.
I plan to get only mildly invested but still ignore my kids.
Gro-oo-ovy
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 252
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Vivax »

Hi, I am in this game. I only know a few players very slightly.
Mr. Hyde is currently unavailable.

Taking suggestions on how to vote in the poll. :ponder:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 3

Post by nutella »

No aapje game is scuffed
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Vivax wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:29 am Hi, I am in this game. I only know a few players very slightly.
Mr. Hyde is currently unavailable.

Taking suggestions on how to vote in the poll. :ponder:
Vote however you see fit.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 252
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Vivax »

This be in its totality some grammatrical error
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

ooooo fun vote! If I could vote I'd say:
Diamond Dog
S~V~S
Flyin' High
Long Con

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”