Boo T. Baggins [Host/Mod/Dead/NP]
56%

Total votes: 9
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 80

Frisky Dingo ENDGAME

Post by thellama73 »

For those unfamiliar with it, Frisky Dingo is a cartoon made by the same people who did Sealab 2021 and Archer. It's one of my favorite shows ever. You should all go watch it now.

Roles:

Team Crews - Kill all of Team Killface

Xander Crews/Awesome X - Billionaire playboy/superhero. Can send a message to the Xtacles once a night.

Grace Ryan/Antagone - Reporter for Force Ten News, and Xander's long suffering girlfriend. Searches for Sinn and Val. If all three find each other, they become an indy team: “The Sisterhood of Chaos”

Arthur Watley/The Dread Lobster - An employee of the Crews corporation and failed supervillain. Role blocks a player each night.

Nearl - The local retarded wino guy, actually Xender Crew's twin brother. If lynched, he flips as Xander Crews. If targeted by three or more Xtacles, he gains Crew’s power.

Val - Film student and former prisoner of Killface, now his sworn enemy. Searches for Grace and Sin. If all three find each other, they become an indy team: “The Sisterhood of Chaos”

Xtacles(6) - The backbone of the Awesome X fighting force, but lack coordination. Each select a name every night. Every name that gets two votes will be role blocked. Names that get three votes will be protected. Names that get four or more votes will be killed.
-Ronnie
-Kevin
-Mike
-Fat Mike
-Cliff
-Clint
If the civilians win and at least one Xtacle is alive, all Xtacles win.

Team Killface - BTSC - Outnumber the remaining teams.

Killface - Supervillain out to push the Earth into the Sun. Incredibly strong. His vote counts double.

Simon - Killface's son. Simon always mumbles, but can spread this condition to other players, insanifying them

Phil - Killface's employee. Manages to survive cancer, phitoxin and a crab claw through his torso. Will survive his first death.

Sinn - Killface's top servant, indentured servant that is. Searches for Grace and Val. If all three find each other, they become an indy team: “The Sisterhood of Chaos”

Wendell - Killface's henchman with no scruples. Formerly at the Department of Labor. Kills nightly

Team Chinatown - Indie - Kill all of Team Killface and have more surviving members than Team Crews,

Mr. Ford - His ass is everywhere. Gets a random player’s night power every night.

Dry Cleaner - Master of disguise (he's not really Chinese.) Role checks and lynches will reveal the wrong role.

Torpedo Vegas - Runs the death rabbits in Chinatown. Three nights per game can hold death rabbit fights, which players bet on. If they win, they get goodies, but if they lose they get lynch votes. Torpedo Vegas gets better stuff the more people who bet.

Hooker - Blabbity mouth hooker. Learns one player’s role each night, but can be blackmailed into learning the wrong role. If the person she targets chooses, she can be protected from night actions and to learn the wrong role. She will be unaware of this. Has BTSC with Old Spice.

Old Spice - Worked in a Chinese sweatshop before meeting Hooker. Each night, offer a player a radish. which they can eat to remove a lynch vote, or throw at someone to add a lynch vote. Has BTSC with Hooker.

Stan - Runs the Crews company when Xander is too lazy to do it, but has no real allegiance except to himself. Briefly masqueraded as Awesome-X. While he is alive, one of the Xtacles’ heads will explode every day.

Player List
1. Ika - Wendell - Lynched Day 4
2. S~V~S - Killface - Lynched Day 7
3. Epignosis
4. Timmer - Xander Crews - Killed Night 2
5. Nijuukyugou
6. Metalmarsh89 - Cliff - Lynched Day 1
7. TinyBubbles - Killed Night 3
8. Sig
9. Long Con - Exploded Day 3
10. G-Man - Killed by Killface and also exploded night 5.
11. Spacedaisy replaced by Russtifinko - Phil - Lynched Day 6
12. HamburgerBoy - Exploded Day 5
13. Roxy
14. Scotty - Exploded Day 2
15. Mac's Mom - Killed Night 4
16. Dharmahelper - Exploded Day 4
17. Elohcin - Killed Night 1
18. DisgruntledPorcupine - Killed Night 6
19. Cookie - Simon - Lynched Day 2
20. Made - Torpedo Vegas - Lynched Day 3
21. Movingpictures07 - Killed Night 4
22. Saberfish
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Re: Frisky Dingo [DAY 0]

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

RULES
1. No illegal BTSC with anyone, ever. Seriously.
2. No editing or deleting of posts.
3. No on topic talk from dead players. Please use Dead Red to post off topic.
4. No role outing. Infodumping should be handled with extreme caution.
5. No reproducing the host PMs in thread.
6. No jackassery. If you feel the need to be a jackass, send a message to the Mod on Duty istead of posting it in the thread. This is a big one.
7. Have fun!

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Day 0 - KIllface Manor
Poor Killface. Nothing seems to be going right for him. He kidnapped the finest USC Film School had to offer to make his evil promotional video, and they've only let him down, forcing all the lovely mafia players to wait in the lobby while he metes out his vengeance.

But who to kill first? Brent, or the almost equally attractive Trent?
You have 24 hours to choose.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

All roles have gone out. You may now post. PM me if you did not receive a role.

Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Golden »

In before actual players.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 70
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Oh man, I'm so frisky.

I guess I'll watch the show now.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Also, someone tell Hamburgerboy this game has started. He never opened the PM I sent him when he first signed up.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 96
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

FRISKY FUCKING DINGO
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:Also, someone tell Hamburgerboy this game has started. He never opened the PM I sent him when he first signed up.
I'm on it.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I haven't started watching this show yet either, but I will be doing the same. Looks zany and awesome.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Also, someone tell Hamburgerboy this game has started. He never opened the PM I sent him when he first signed up.
I'm on it.
Hey MP! Long time no see!
You still planning on getting killed really early in this game like you said a few hours ago?

DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 208

Post by DharmaHelper »

Totally stoked to start playing this game! I’m pretty sure I’ve played at least one game with most of you, but if I haven’t, hello new guys! My strategy this game is going to be a little fast and loose, but I’m ready to wreck face.

Does anyone have any questions for me? Really nervous since I haven’t even seen a single episode of this show… Anybody know who Brent/Trent are? Killing one of them is gonna be an interesting decision, and I feel like I’d make a better choice if I knew more about them. Every Day 0 Poll is almost always nerve wracking.

Who wants to take bets on the first person to ask if anyone has poll info? At least there are only two options. Seems less likely there would be too much oddness with just two options to go off of.
The one problem I can see us running into pretty early is the lack of activity from some of the newer folks, but I’ll hold off judgement on that until more people start to trickle in or the days start to tick by, whichever comes first. Having inactive players (however intentionally) is only going to hurt the civs as the game goes on; having just won a game based on that, I don’t plan on tolerating it if I can help it. Everyone needs to pitch in.

This post is getting a little long but it’s late so it will probably be my only post of the night, better to make it count. Happy to be playing a full game again! I don’t think I could handle a 24/24 game again so soon after Watchmen. Ready to take my time and read everything carefully. Don’t expect me to fuck around with ISO’s or rainbow lists or whatever though.

Rainbow lists, as (inexplicably) popular as they’ve gotten, piss me off because they are annoying and serve no real legitimate purpose. Others obviously disagree, but I figure I’d best get my thoughts on the matter out early; I won’t hold it against anyone who wants to make one, but I won’t really hold those lists in a high regard either. But that’s probably my stubbornness influencing my game. I don’t adapt well to change. Now before I get too ramble-heavy, I’m gonna bounce outta here; bye guys!
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Woooooooooooooo game! Still waiting on my ant farm keyboard :grin:

Brent and Trent are twins, and they both die. Let's go alphabetical.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Scotty wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
I'm on it.
Hey MP! Long time no see!
You still planning on getting killed really early in this game like you said a few hours ago?
Hey Scotty! I know right? Glad to be playing with you again after so long!

Indeed I am. :srsnod:

Glad you brought this up, since this will have relevance to my playstyle this game (nonetheless, I put it in green for OT):

For anyone who isn't yet aware, I have a wedding on the 8th, and a honeymoon from the 9th through the 14th. I am flying back to Ohio on the 5th. And I still have a substantial amount of PhD work to complete before then.

So...! I really wanted to play this game, especially because Llama is an amazing host, but I'll be taking a different approach, inevitably due to my RL circumstances. I likely wouldn't have committed to the game if Llama didn't really need players, as much as I wanted to play.

So expect zaniness. Seems fitting for the theme. :llama:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

DharmaHelper wrote:Totally stoked to start playing this game! I’m pretty sure I’ve played at least one game with most of you, but if I haven’t, hello new guys! My strategy this game is going to be a little fast and loose, but I’m ready to wreck face.

Does anyone have any questions for me? Really nervous since I haven’t even seen a single episode of this show… Anybody know who Brent/Trent are? Killing one of them is gonna be an interesting decision, and I feel like I’d make a better choice if I knew more about them. Every Day 0 Poll is almost always nerve wracking.

Who wants to take bets on the first person to ask if anyone has poll info? At least there are only two options. Seems less likely there would be too much oddness with just two options to go off of.
The one problem I can see us running into pretty early is the lack of activity from some of the newer folks, but I’ll hold off judgement on that until more people start to trickle in or the days start to tick by, whichever comes first. Having inactive players (however intentionally) is only going to hurt the civs as the game goes on; having just won a game based on that, I don’t plan on tolerating it if I can help it. Everyone needs to pitch in.

This post is getting a little long but it’s late so it will probably be my only post of the night, better to make it count. Happy to be playing a full game again! I don’t think I could handle a 24/24 game again so soon after Watchmen. Ready to take my time and read everything carefully. Don’t expect me to fuck around with ISO’s or rainbow lists or whatever though.

Rainbow lists, as (inexplicably) popular as they’ve gotten, piss me off because they are annoying and serve no real legitimate purpose. Others obviously disagree, but I figure I’d best get my thoughts on the matter out early; I won’t hold it against anyone who wants to make one, but I won’t really hold those lists in a high regard either. But that’s probably my stubbornness influencing my game. I don’t adapt well to change. Now before I get too ramble-heavy, I’m gonna bounce outta here; bye guys!
Hello, DH!

Rainbow lists aren't popular. :p

This game is 48/24, right?

Agreed on nonparticipants, here's hoping we don't have any.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Just a heads up for y'all that haven't watched the show (like me), all the episodes in at least Season 1 are on youtube, and they're all ~10 min. I'm already on Episode 5. I'd recommend it to get into the game. Very dry humor, I love it!

Bubbles
The Mark
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Bubbles »

yeah frisky dingo! have not actually seen the show in years though hopefully i'll catch some episodes on youtube or wherever. also congrats on the mod status ninja :)
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote: This game is 48/24, right?
Yes, but Day 0 is 24.

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Totally stoked to start playing this game! I’m pretty sure I’ve played at least one game with most of you, but if I haven’t, hello new guys! My strategy this game is going to be a little fast and loose, but I’m ready to wreck face.

Hello, DH!

Rainbow lists aren't popular. :p

This game is 48/24, right?

Agreed on nonparticipants, here's hoping we don't have any.
I keep seeing a shitload of them for something that's not popular :meany:

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Noted, thanks Llama!
DharmaHelper wrote:
Only because Jay, Sloonei, and I spam them. Pretty sure nearly everyone else hates them. :P
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

nijuukyugou wrote:Woooooooooooooo game! Still waiting on my ant farm keyboard :grin:

Brent and Trent are twins, and they both die. Let's go alphabetical.
As to the D0 poll, I'm not going to overthink it. I'll follow this logic.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Noted, thanks Llama!
DharmaHelper wrote:
Only because Jay, Sloonei, and I spam them. Pretty sure nearly everyone else hates them. :P
You guys are going to hate the Rainbow List contest I have planned for later.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Noted, thanks Llama!
DharmaHelper wrote:
You guys are going to hate the Rainbow List contest I have planned for later.
I'm going to love it!
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Voted Trent because he actually dies first in the show.

You guys should really color in the lines for once. :rolleyes:

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Scotty wrote:Voted Trent because he actually dies first in the show.

You guys should really color in the lines for once. :rolleyes:
I voted for this because, I like ties

ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 50
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Does anyone have info on this poll? I'd wager DharmaHelper does. :haha:

Anywho... I'll vote for Trent because he's only almost equally attractive as Brent.

So, Team Crews only needs to kill team Killface, but it seems that we should also hope for Stan to die, because Xtacles' heads exploding is not exactly a good thing. IT says in his role that they will explode "every day"... I assume that doesn't include Day 0. :shrug2:

Quick rainbow list on Brent and Trent:
Brent
Trent

Clearly Trent is the way to go.

*votes Trent*
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 65
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I followed suit with the purple mods.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
HamburgerBoy
The Mark
Posts in topic: 31

Post by HamburgerBoy »

Hey everyone, and thanks MP07 for the head's up!
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 85

Post by S~V~S »

I know nothing about this show. So I googled "Brent or Trent" and came across a poll on a baby name site. Trent was marginally more popular, and I agreed with someone who left a comment that Brent sounds kinda snooty. Like someone who thought he was too classy for Molly Ringwald in one of those 80s movies. So voting Brent, that guys gotta go.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 109
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

A baby ate my dingo! :sigh:

I know nothing about this show and tbph I prob won't be watching episodes of it on youtube or elsewhere.

I went to school with a Trent who was a real jerkface. I will be voting Trent even though I agree Brent does sound like a snooty name.
;)
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 109
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Yay I tied it up at 5 vs 5 :dance:
;)
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 89

Post by G-Man »

DharmaHelper wrote:Does anyone have any questions for me? Really nervous since I haven’t even seen a single episode of this show… Anybody know who Brent/Trent are?
No
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Long Con wrote: So, Team Crews only needs to kill team Killface, but it seems that we should also hope for Stan to die, because Xtacles' heads exploding is not exactly a good thing. IT says in his role that they will explode "every day"... I assume that doesn't include Day 0. :shrug2:
It actually starts Day 2. I didn't think it was fair to start exploding people's heads until they have at least had a chance to vote in one lynch poll.

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 50
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

What's the win condition of the Sisterhood of Chaos?

Xander Crews sends a message every night to six other Civs, so that's one of our biggest advantages. It would probably be best for him to 1) tell them all who he is, and 2) give a secret way for all the Xtacles to tell him, and each other, who they are. Like, make the 12th word of your second post of the day start with the letter F, or something equally hard to figure out. Then we will have a very solid Super Civvie team to base the whole game around. He could also set up a secret communication system wherein we can set up Xtacles coordination as well.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Yea, LC. Brilliant idea! Who needs BTSC when we can communicate right out in the open!

Btw, Xander, if you're listening: don't do that. :haha:

G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Long Con wrote:What's the win condition of the Sisterhood of Chaos?
Ask again later
My Banners:
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Very tempted to vote val, Llama should totally use a mod color such as purple or maybe a nice orange color :srsnod:
Pov: you reading my takes
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

:shrug:

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Made wrote:Very tempted to vote val, Llama should totally use a mod color such as purple or maybe a nice orange color :srsnod:
I don't like host colors. I always forget to use them, and it's hard to find colors that are readable on both liquidlime and prosilver.

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Spacedaisy »

Just checking in. I closed yesterday so apologies for not getting in here sooner. I echo what MP said regarding wedding stuff going on. Only I am flying to Ohio on August 1st. It is hard to say how active I will be from August 1 - August 14. Sorry guys. I'll do my best, but whatever happens I fully intend to have some fun here. :)

Never watched the show, probably won't. Sorry Logan.

I like rainbow lists well enough, I don't understand why people hate them. They are no different than asking someone to give you a list of who they suspect or trust. I don't make rainbow lists myself. Because I'm lazy. Too much time to change font colors. Can't be bothered. ;)

I'm going to vote Trent, because I can.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I rarely ever pick the winning D0 poll option. This is refreshing.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 15

Post by Elohcin »

Hey all! Ad a special welcome to all those I have yet to play with. It's good to have you on the syndicate. I am voting for Trent. I feel like the logical way to go about it is to go in order of who dies first in the show.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Elohcin wrote:Hey all! Ad a special welcome to all those I have yet to play with. It's good to have you on the syndicate. I am voting for Trent. I feel like the logical way to go about it is to go in order of who dies first in the show.
Atta girl :grin:

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 85

Post by S~V~S »

Xander Crews sends a message every night to six other Civs, so that's one of our biggest advantages. It would probably be best for him to 1) tell them all who he is, and 2) give a secret way for all the Xtacles to tell him, and each other, who they are. Like, make the 12th word of your second post of the day start with the letter F, or something equally hard to figure out. Then we will have a very solid Super Civvie team to base the whole game around. He could also set up a secret communication system wherein we can set up Xtacles coordination as well.
But wouldn't that lead to the baddies potentially finding this info out too, due to the Sisters Of Chaos thing? One of them is a baddie. I would think that wholesale info sharing might be something to approach with caution. My experience with search roles is that it's pretty hit or miss. They may never find each other, but I am not sure I want all that info potentially travelling to the baddies. I think Xander should be more circumspect about his own identity.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

So looking at the roles, I see a disadvantage in the Crews fighting force. Someone correct me if I'm just being paranoid. No group BTSC unlike the other factions..Adding on to the fact that two members can split off to form Destiny's Child, there's 6 Xtacles instead of 8. If harrumph man isn't eliminated before night 2, one Xtacle is dead every day? Sucks for them. They're already super uncoordinated, and they need 4 peeps to band together to kill someone. Seems rather unlikely, especially before the first few days, and if Xander is dead. He would need to know something by Day 3 or else his fighting force could be crippled beyond saving.

I don't even know why Val and grace are part of Xander's team, since their only action is attempting not to be. It's like going on a blind date with someone- you get this deep, too-good-to-be-true connection. She orders steak and a beer and you're like 'damn girl, she can put that away like the guys' then after dinner she gets up to the go to the bathroom and she never comes back.

I don't know, I would feel jipped if I were on Crews' team. Seems very circumstantial and luck-based that the Xtacles and nearl can put their head together in time to make an impact and have a fighting chance.

Am i just favricating the balance issues, and missing some points that make them seem more on the same page as the other teams?

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 338

Post by Epignosis »

gypped
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Steve Harvey
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Steve Harvey »

Well, well, well, what a crowd we have here tonight! I'm Steve Harvey, and I'm your moderator on duty for this game. If you'd like to take a seat in my chair and get some feelings out, I'll show YOU where we can make some progress.

Call me here if you'd like to make an appointment.

Whatever you need to get off your chest, I'm here to help YOU.

Let me know if you're interested in a game of Family Feud, as well.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

S~V~S wrote:

But wouldn't that lead to the baddies potentially finding this info out too, due to the Sisters Of Chaos thing?
Most likely
Scotty wrote:If harrumph man isn't eliminated before night 2, one Xtacle is dead every day?
Yes
Scotty wrote:Am i just favricating the balance issues, and missing some points that make them seem more on the same page as the other teams?
Very doubtful
My Banners:
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Oh I get it, nice gimmick.