Re: Last Man Standing 3 [Night 1]

Post by Tangrowth »

:drums:
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 114

Post by G-Man »

Voted 48/24. I know speed games are usually supposed to be 24/24 but look at how much the game developed with an extra 24 hours to the day period! Maybe once the field has been cut in half it could switch over to 24/24. A 48-hour day period can be a drag when there are just a few people left. It helps even the playing field for all the different time zones involved though.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Spoiler: show
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

;)
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Elohcin »

I still need to catch up on anything that was posted today, but I wanted to say that I voted for 24/24 b/c I feel like when it is 48/24, people diddle-daddle around until day two anyway before seriously discussing anyone to vote for. The only reason I ever like the 48/24 better is when I am super crazy busy and have no time for Mafia in my 16 hours of being awake.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Okay, so there wasn't a lot to catch up on. But I felt this was worth reposting XD Anyone ever see Alfonzo as a game show host? Haha....what a character.
Made wrote:
Long Con wrote:Nice survival MAde. How'd you pull it off?
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Last Man Standing 3 [Day 1]

Post by Dana »

boo wrote:
Long Con wrote:
boo wrote:
Long Con wrote:
boo wrote:No, you wouldn't because you already haven't by voting for me without Nisani having instructed you to.

But hey, all 3 of you in your alliance have already demonstrated you aren't going to follow through on deals you make, so you're interchangeably priorities 1-3 for me.
Actually, the goal of Delta Squadron is to act as a team and support each other. That's what I have seen happening.
Actually, the requirement of any Delta Squadron member was to vote how they were told to by Nisani. Neither you or Dana did so, which already undermined the authority of your supposed leader. So clearly he is ineffectual, and only went along with what the two of you did because to do otherwise would be to lose all credibility, and have his alliance crumble on Day 1. So none of you can be trusted, since not a single one you has kept your word (to one another), and you're supposed to be an alliance. If you can't keep your word to your allies, why would anyone who ever considers making a one off deal with you believe any of you would keep up your end? They wouldn't because you've already proved you won't. Since we can therefore never work with any of the three of you in good faith, we should kill you.
It was steadfast loyalty to our team that directed our votes, anyone can see that no matter how you try to taint it.
It was self-interest guised as loyalty, yes. But it wasn't loyalty. It was you breaching one of the most important requirements Nisani created, presumably in an effort to take control of your alliance out from under him, and have minions who will do your bidding, and who you can easily NK once you get them doing exactly what you want them to do, since it gives you excellent cover with the WIFOM.
It was just pure loyalty. Our leader was under attack so we used our votes to protect him. Not to take control from him, but to keep him alive. I don't see how this isn't loyalty. Nisani also agreed with and approved of our votes here:
Nisani wrote:In the interest of keeping this town cooperative, I am voting for boo. I see that the other members of Delta Squadron have done the same-- I approve of these actions.
If we were so disloyal to Nisani and Delta Squadron, wouldn't he be a bit upset?
Made wrote:
Dana wrote: I'm not just going to blindly follow/trust what (Made) says.
You really should start doing that :srsnod:
I was talking about Epi in this post. Context, Made.

Also voting 48/24 because college is difficult.
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 40
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: Last Man Standing 3 [Day 1]

Post by boo »

Dana wrote:
boo wrote:
Long Con wrote:
boo wrote:
Long Con wrote:
boo wrote:No, you wouldn't because you already haven't by voting for me without Nisani having instructed you to.

But hey, all 3 of you in your alliance have already demonstrated you aren't going to follow through on deals you make, so you're interchangeably priorities 1-3 for me.
Actually, the goal of Delta Squadron is to act as a team and support each other. That's what I have seen happening.
Actually, the requirement of any Delta Squadron member was to vote how they were told to by Nisani. Neither you or Dana did so, which already undermined the authority of your supposed leader. So clearly he is ineffectual, and only went along with what the two of you did because to do otherwise would be to lose all credibility, and have his alliance crumble on Day 1. So none of you can be trusted, since not a single one you has kept your word (to one another), and you're supposed to be an alliance. If you can't keep your word to your allies, why would anyone who ever considers making a one off deal with you believe any of you would keep up your end? They wouldn't because you've already proved you won't. Since we can therefore never work with any of the three of you in good faith, we should kill you.
It was steadfast loyalty to our team that directed our votes, anyone can see that no matter how you try to taint it.
It was self-interest guised as loyalty, yes. But it wasn't loyalty. It was you breaching one of the most important requirements Nisani created, presumably in an effort to take control of your alliance out from under him, and have minions who will do your bidding, and who you can easily NK once you get them doing exactly what you want them to do, since it gives you excellent cover with the WIFOM.
It was just pure loyalty. Our leader was under attack so we used our votes to protect him. Not to take control from him, but to keep him alive. I don't see how this isn't loyalty. Nisani also agreed with and approved of our votes here:
Nisani wrote:In the interest of keeping this town cooperative, I am voting for boo. I see that the other members of Delta Squadron have done the same-- I approve of these actions.
If we were so disloyal to Nisani and Delta Squadron, wouldn't he be a bit upset?
Made wrote:
Dana wrote: I'm not just going to blindly follow/trust what (Made) says.
You really should start doing that :srsnod:
I was talking about Epi in this post. Context, Made.

Also voting 48/24 because college is difficult.
He can't be upset by it, because it would have destroyed his alliance to do so. It wasn't loyalty, because you specifically did something he said you were not to do. It was you helping (and your intent behind it doesn't matter) LC take control of the alliance, since he's controlled where your group has voted now, he'll do it again. So the point is, that within your own alliance, none of you can trust one another. If you can't trust the people who have said they work with you (and they can't trust you) no one else in the game can ever trust you. So you should all be killed.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Oh before I forget guys, I survived because of my alliance with Epig

Re:Dana gotcha. Regardless tho, you should follow me blindly :srsnod:

Linki- I like the...what was it Llama...flick of your gib? Anyways, boo makes solid points
Pov: you reading my takes
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 152
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Made wrote:Oh before I forget guys, I survived because of my alliance with Epig

Re:Dana gotcha. Regardless tho, you should follow me blindly :srsnod:

Linki- I like the...what was it Llama...flick of your gib? Anyways, boo makes solid points
I like the cut of your jib man. It snips me to bits.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 43
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Well, that was interesting.

As for timing, it's a speed game. Part of its appeal is its speed. As in, 24 hours. So I'm voting for that. But if it does end up being 48 (as it looks to be so), I agree that when it gets down to fewer people that it should change to 24. A squid can dream, can't she?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 57

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

I am voting 48/24.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 46
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

I am indifferent regarding day length, hope it's ok if I just don't vote
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 89

Post by Enrique »

I'd rather you did. If anything, these polls help me keep track of who's around and who's not.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 51

Post by fingersplints »

24/24. I don't need a whole 48 hours. I already know who I am voting for. :)
Gro-oo-ovy
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Black Rock »

I went with 48/24. That's my preference normally. I don't think it matters much in this game but I do think it's fair for those more busy to have the 48 hour days.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 132

Post by S~V~S »

I was just skimming through the original two games on Hedville and damn, there are a lot of people I miss~ like Mr. Hand, what ever happened to Mr Hand?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 129

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:I was just skimming through the original two games on Hedville and damn, there are a lot of people I miss~ like Mr. Hand, what ever happened to Mr Hand?
He's living under Mr Pants, I hear.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

unfurl wrote:I do wonder something about several people offering favors

That means alll of you have a bag with endless power to offer such favors :faint:

oh man, then there seems to be a lot more power going on in this game, then whats in the roles in the first page

I mean, if you dont specify what is such a favor, is probably something about your role??? and how will people know you will actually pay that "favour" after they have done such a deal?

I think you bring up valid points here' unfurl. Maybe we should ask?

Epi - how are you intending on repaying Elo and Ninja?

Bullz - how do intend to repay BR (was it?)

Those who took the favors - Elo, Ninja BR and anyone I did not remember - what do you expect in return for your vote? What kind of favor do you think it will be?
fingersplints wrote:24/24. I don't need a whole 48 hours. I already know who I am voting for. :)
Do you want to say now or are ya gonna wait until morning? BTW - wshtmtwabaemtf!!!!
;)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Roxy wrote:Epi - how are you intending on repaying Elo and Ninja?
That depends on what they ask of me.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Roxy wrote:
unfurl wrote:I do wonder something about several people offering favors

That means alll of you have a bag with endless power to offer such favors :faint:

oh man, then there seems to be a lot more power going on in this game, then whats in the roles in the first page

I mean, if you dont specify what is such a favor, is probably something about your role??? and how will people know you will actually pay that "favour" after they have done such a deal?

I think you bring up valid points here' unfurl. Maybe we should ask?

Epi - how are you intending on repaying Elo and Ninja?

Bullz - how do intend to repay BR (was it?)

Those who took the favors - Elo, Ninja BR and anyone I did not remember - what do you expect in return for your vote? What kind of favor do you think it will be?
fingersplints wrote:24/24. I don't need a whole 48 hours. I already know who I am voting for. :)
Do you want to say now or are ya gonna wait until morning? BTW - wshtmtwabaemtf!!!!
I hadn't thought of that but I suppose a vote favour or a no killing me yet thing.
ImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 43
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Epignosis wrote:
Precisely this - I expect my favor upon my request if it's reasonable. Dunno what I need yet. Dunno what counts as reasonable yet, either.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I do not expect anyone to believe me just for saying so, but I can't kill anyone. If tickling someone was a power, whoever had that power would be more powerful than me.

I'm a little bitch hoping to become a bigger bitch.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 46
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Enrique wrote:I'd rather you did. If anything, these polls help me keep track of who's around and who's not.
ok
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Friends, I'm sorry, but I'm a little busy tonight and won't be able to get the night post on time. I'm also still missing a couple PMs, so I'm extending the deadline to a more convenient time tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks for understanding, I love you!
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Love you too, buddy!
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Epignosis wrote:
I plan on asking for my favor when I need one. Not sure when it will be or what it will be. Maybe it will be something like, "vote for so-and-so instead of me" when I am being the one targeted for a lynch. Not sure yet.
unfurl
The Mark
Posts in topic: 199

Post by unfurl »

@ Roxy, all this people favour things, it reminds of "A Lannister Always Pays His Debts - Game of Thrones" speaking of GOT, not sure it I will make a deal with a lannister, but who knows maybe I do or maybe I dont eventually hehehe XD

if you wacht GOT please read below

Tomorrow is the premiere of the season, I may not watch it live, so please do not comment anything related about the episode here, cause that will spoiled it for me, in case I dont watch it until later in the week, Thank you
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

unfurl wrote:@ Roxy, all this people favour things, it reminds of "A Lannister Always Pays His Debts - Game of Thrones" speaking of GOT, not sure it I will make a deal with a lannister, but who knows maybe I do or maybe I dont eventually hehehe XD

if you wacht GOT please read below

Tomorrow is the premiere of the season, I may not watch it live, so please do not comment anything related about the episode here, cause that will spoiled it for me, in case I dont watch it until later in the week, Thank you

Haha you are so funny! Now that you said that everyone who gets a favor will be a Lannister in my mind :haha:

I agree I will not be watching live so zip up the spoilers please! Lets plan on discussing the episode next weekend kk?
;)
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I would never make a deal with a Lannister.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I would make a deal with Tyrion in a heartbeat!
;)
unfurl
The Mark

Post by unfurl »

Well seeing Im affiliated to omega whore, will probably not be wise to stay away from making a any deal withh a lannister :faint:
But money can make you do a lot things, you will necessarily do with out it, just kiddding :shifty:

I better go to do some work and stop being funny :P well at lest I think Im
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Then again, I am only halfway through the first book of the series, so I don't know if that's the right stance to take right now.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Have you watched the TV series MM?
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Black Rock wrote:Have you watched the TV series MM?
Negative.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Then again, I am only halfway through the first book of the series, so I don't know if that's the right stance to take right now.
The books are really good.
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 102

Post by rabbit8 »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Then again, I am only halfway through the first book of the series, so I don't know if that's the right stance to take right now.

Feast of Crows was meh. I really enjoyed all the other books.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Re: Last Man Standing POLL RESULTS THREAD

Post by Enrique »

Night 1
ImageImageImageImage
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

rabbit8 wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:

I agree with you 100%. There were parts that were really good in that book but it wasn't as great as the rest.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Night 1

Long Con has been killed by Death.
Dana has been killed by Milton Conrad.
It is now Day. You have 24 hours to vote.
ImageImageImageImage
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Bye guys. No RIPs cause you know I want you all dead. :dark:
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 45

Re: Last Man Standing 3 [Day 2]

Post by Bullzeye »

I think we should all vote for Epi. I've totally picked up on all his tells and can confirm he's the ultra-secret super-mega-baddie responsible not only for both LC and Dana's deaths, but also world hunger, global warming, and dubstep. We should totally lynch him. I won't say what those tells I picked up on are though because I don't want people to know I'm making shit up it's a secret ;)
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Bye guys.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 51

Post by fingersplints »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:

I agree with you 100%. There were parts that were really good in that book but it wasn't as great as the rest.
I think most people who read the books felt this way. :nicenod:
Roxy wrote:
Epi. :srsnod:
I went to Abbey Road today. I tried to get you a rock, but none were to be found. :(

linki: Bye LC and Dana
Gro-oo-ovy
unfurl
The Mark

Post by unfurl »

Bye LC and Dana
Looks very likely delta squad is going to crumble fast with out of two of their members already
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Bullzeye wrote:I think we should all vote for Epi. I've totally picked up on all his tells and can confirm he's the ultra-secret super-mega-baddie responsible not only for both LC and Dana's deaths, but also world hunger, global warming, and dubstep. We should totally lynch him. I won't say what those tells I picked up on are though because I don't want people to know I'm making shit up it's a secret ;)

:haha:
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

rabbit8 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:I think we should all vote for Epi. I've totally picked up on all his tells and can confirm he's the ultra-secret super-mega-baddie responsible not only for both LC and Dana's deaths, but also world hunger, global warming, and dubstep. We should totally lynch him. I won't say what those tells I picked up on are though because I don't want people to know I'm making shit up it's a secret ;)

:haha:
Are you laughing because you never expected to find the most bulletproof case in all of mafia history in an LMS game?
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

Avenge Delta Squadron! :rip:
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Oh yeah, your challenge? Expect it tomorrow around the time the poll ends / Night 2 begins. It'd be nice to get as many of you here as possible.

ps affc was the best (or second best) book in the series, the show sucks, and book 6 is never coming out :meany:
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 132

Post by S~V~S »

Hrm. Two deaths in the same group. Sucks to be Delta Squadron. Maybe one of the two of you will make a comeback :)

And Bullz, it would carry more force were you to vote for him yourself. But I am very willing to consider it; if he trumps up a mystery case on one person & gets away with it, he might do it again.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

S~V~S wrote:Hrm. Two deaths in the same group. Sucks to be Delta Squadron. Maybe one of the two of you will make a comeback :)

And Bullz, it would carry more force were you to vote for him yourself. But I am very willing to consider it; if he trumps up a mystery case on one person & gets away with it, he might do it again.
I thought I had done. Sometimes my vast intellect means I forget to do simple things like vote properly.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”