The evil space monkeys! (Hosts/Dead)
71%

Total votes: 14
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 231

Re: Death and Taxes: An Economics Mafia [DAY 4]

Post by fingersplints »

acrosstheaether wrote:Is the person who causes the curse usually mafia?
A lot of the time it is, but it can be both. Idk this curse is weird though

@MP - it's hard to say. The picture thing allows him to not really have to have any reasoning behind his votes. so while he has voted BR and stuff who is to say his vote wouldn't have been sketchy (or seemed like bussing) if he had been required to explain more. For now I think he is alright, but yes learning he inflicted this curse on himself would make me more wary. I'm not sure why any civvie would want to limit their thoughts like that. (Especially a wordy guy like G)

I'm not sure what you have figured out about TH :shrug2: there was one day I thought TH might be a certain civvie role based on something I thought I read but I am not so sure about that now.
Gro-oo-ovy
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 225
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Turnip:
- Who is your second suspect at the moment after Roxy and why?
I've got a tinfoil hat theory that G-Man is on a team with Roxy, and G-Man is trying to pivot votes onto DDL today. He is remarkably articulate in his takedown of DDL today, which I find strange because I think the points he's making are not compelling. He was not superimposing his own text onto pictures before Day 4, and it has all been directed at DDL.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 722
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Turnip Head wrote:
I've got a tinfoil hat theory that G-Man is on a team with Roxy, and G-Man is trying to pivot votes onto DDL today. He is remarkably articulate in his takedown of DDL today, which I find strange because I think the points he's making are not compelling. He was not superimposing his own text onto pictures before Day 4, and it has all been directed at DDL.
:ponder:

You think his BR vote was clearly bussing then?

Also, would you actively work against a DDL lynch, if such a lynch were to arise after we lynched Roxy?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:

Also, would you actively work against a DDL lynch, if such a lynch were to arise after we lynched Roxy?
I suppose that would depend on what happens in the future, such as what DDL does today, wouldn't it? I do think he needs to stop playing games with G-Man though and focus on other discussion points. And I think the case on Roxy is much stronger than the one on DDL. I'm in the process of writing my responses to Golden's analysis of her.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I have several mafia team scenarios going around in my head at the moment. What do players think of these?

1. aether, BR, Epi, Roxy
2. aether, BR, DDL, Turnip
3. aether, BR, G-Man, Roxy
4. aether, BR, Jay, Roxy
5. Bass, BR, Epi, Roxy
6. Bass, BR, Jay, Roxy
7. BR, DDL, Turnip, Roxy
8. BR, G-Man, Jay, Roxy
9. BR, G-Man, Vompatti, Roxy

etc.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I also have some doubt about Golden 2.0, not sure what to make of him.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Turnip Head wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:

I suppose that would depend on what happens in the future, such as what DDL does today, wouldn't it? I do think he needs to stop playing games with G-Man though and focus on other discussion points. And I think the case on Roxy is much stronger than the one on DDL. I'm in the process of writing my responses to Golden's analysis of her.
Fair enough. Thanks! I look forward to your analysis.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

fingersplints wrote:
acrosstheaether wrote:Is the person who causes the curse usually mafia?
A lot of the time it is, but it can be both. Idk this curse is weird though

@MP - it's hard to say. The picture thing allows him to not really have to have any reasoning behind his votes. so while he has voted BR and stuff who is to say his vote wouldn't have been sketchy (or seemed like bussing) if he had been required to explain more. For now I think he is alright, but yes learning he inflicted this curse on himself would make me more wary. I'm not sure why any civvie would want to limit their thoughts like that. (Especially a wordy guy like G)

I'm not sure what you have figured out about TH :shrug2: there was one day I thought TH might be a certain civvie role based on something I thought I read but I am not so sure about that now.
Thanks for the response, by the way. :)

I haven't figured anything about TH, far from it. I just believe occam's razor would suggest two explanations for his behavior, and figuring out which explanation is true inevitably impacts how I view a few other players in addition to Turnip, so I think it's incredibly significant.

That said, there could be another explanation for his behavior.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I also have some doubt about Golden 2.0, not sure what to make of him.
Didn't he return to the same role? so is still 1.0 or did he replace someone? I only think of a person as 2.0 if they replaced back in
Gro-oo-ovy
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

fingersplints wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I also have some doubt about Golden 2.0, not sure what to make of him.
Didn't he return to the same role? so is still 1.0 or did he replace someone? I only think of a person as 2.0 if they replaced back in
He replaced BWT, which is why I keep trying to make every effort to call him Golden 2.0.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 358
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

fingersplints wrote:I disagree that I "threw a tantrum"

When did I "stop posting"? I was literally only gone for 12 hours as I slept and then walked my dog
You should notice this is pretty much speculation at this point. You didn't stop posting.

But yes, you threw a tantrum.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

DDL, what do you think of aether? Has your opinion changed at all?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

MovingPictures07 wrote:DDL, what do you think of aether? Has your opinion changed at all?
Still think she's scummy af. However, I thought about Jay's points that he made yesterday about her and they are valid, and I gotta admit I don't know her meta. I still believe a lynch of her has a good chance of producing a mafia flip and some useful information, so I support it, but at this point I want to start looking at other targets.

Which I'm gonna do in a while. And answer your questions. Hang on.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:DDL, what do you think of aether? Has your opinion changed at all?
Still think she's scummy af. However, I thought about Jay's points that he made yesterday about her and they are valid, and I gotta admit I don't know her meta. I still believe a lynch of her has a good chance of producing a mafia flip and some useful information, so I support it, but at this point I want to start looking at other targets.

Which I'm gonna do in a while. And answer your questions. Hang on.
Perfect! Thanks. :)

I should actually do some work... so, I'll pop back in later (we'll see how long I can keep myself away).
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
fingersplints wrote:
He replaced BWT, which is why I keep trying to make every effort to call him Golden 2.0.
I forgot/missed he replaced bwt. XD I never felt great about bwt, so I don't feel great about Golden 2.0
Gro-oo-ovy
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

fingersplints wrote: Do you think he is the one responsible for your posting restriction? I still am not sure what's causing it, but when rereading just him I noticed this post:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Hey G-Man, are you even allowed to write full texts in images like that? :shifty:

I agree other lynches may produce more information. But dunno, I'd give BR a little more time since she was sick last day and we can't really deny that. While aether had all the time to look like a townie and just failed spetacularly at that.

I agree BR looks like a baddie right now, though.
Usually the only person who gets mad about pictures with text added is whoever caused the curse.
(Also it's worth noting how he says BR looks bad but should be given a break for being sick. :suspish: )
If I have the power to do that like you say, then why does he keep posting images with text?

And you think I'd give away something like that in the thread? That'd probably even be against the rules of the game.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
fingersplints wrote: Do you think he is the one responsible for your posting restriction? I still am not sure what's causing it, but when rereading just him I noticed this post:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Hey G-Man, are you even allowed to write full texts in images like that? :shifty:

I agree other lynches may produce more information. But dunno, I'd give BR a little more time since she was sick last day and we can't really deny that. While aether had all the time to look like a townie and just failed spetacularly at that.

I agree BR looks like a baddie right now, though.
Usually the only person who gets mad about pictures with text added is whoever caused the curse.
(Also it's worth noting how he says BR looks bad but should be given a break for being sick. :suspish: )
If I have the power to do that like you say, then why does he keep posting images with text?

And you think I'd give away something like that in the thread? That'd probably even be against the rules of the game.
I don't understand your post at all. If you have the power to do what? You mean if you have the ability? That wouldn't be your final call if that is acceptable or not. That is the hosts call. He probably keeps doing it because the hosts said it was ok.

Mafia has been known to slip up in the past, and no, it wouldn't be against the rules of the game for you to post about your ability as long as you didn't out yourself.
Gro-oo-ovy
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Re: Death and Taxes: An Economics Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by Turnip Head »

First of all Golden, I am in agreement with basically all of your "Against" and "Neutral" points about Roxy.
Golden wrote:In favour

She did seem reasonably consistent in her suspicion of BR, but didn't vote that way.

After my read back, the one thing that I think is very much in roxy's favour is that I did not notice anything which was inconsistent. In fact she has been very consistent, even to the extent of several pings where she has mentioned the same people several times. My impression of Roxy is that if she had a rainbow list it would barely have shifted over the course of the game. I'd be most interested to know if her view on TH has changed today.
You have these in your "In favour" portion of analyzing Roxy, but I have them in my "Against" pile. Roxy did comment on how BR was acting suspiciously unlike herself, but what she didn't do is pursue it with any of the sort of aggression that you saw her have when making other points (which, as I'm about to demonstrate below, is mostly defending players she thinks are civs and accusing their accusers).

As for the second point quoted here, it's again another thing I think is suspicious of Roxy. She is very consistent, too consistent. She's saying all the right things, but sometimes at the wrong times. It's why I think she's holding a few more cards than the rest of us. It's something I did myself when I was bad in the Champs game.

Let me take you back to Day 1, Golden 2.0, because this all was actually something I tried to discuss with you back then that I think you had missed.

(First quote is from Day 1, it's in spoiler tags because of length but I needed to quote the whole thing for context)
Spoiler: show
Roxy wrote:
Golden wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Golden wrote:My thoughts so far - a few newbies (DDL, JJJ, sanmateo, sloonei) are running straight into a drive by lynch of one of them. Not that I support that, I just feel like it's what you risk by generating so much discussion here on day one.
if our conduct to this point has been that unusual by Syndicate standards, i would urge caution in those who'd perceive it negatively by default. "generating so much discussion on Day 1" is honestly exactly how i'd describe the most productive town approach (indeed, i truly struggle to imagine it being perceived as inherently suspicious). if it's abnormal here, very well. i look forward to seeing the reception we get from the other regulars.
I agree that discussion is the most productive approach. But I didn't mean people would find it inherently suspicious, and don't want to discourage it from occurring. Rather, just that drive by votes can happen here (especially on day one), and visible people are easier targets to manufacture a case on. Right now, I think you guys are already in a place where it would be very easy for others to come in and make the day one conversation only about the four of you, and guarantee by doing that that one of you would be lynched.

I just wanted to get in and discourage that from occurring before it did. If others come in and begin to form opinions about the four of you, perhaps it will begin to help us all form opinions about a wider range of people.
I agree and I will not vote for a new player on Day 1.
I do not see the harm in discussing them though obv.
Epignosis wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:i am finding myself liking DDL's defenses, particularly the most recent. he is earnestly trying to describe a Day 1 strategy that is inherently a bit volatile but potentially highly productive for a townie. i am particularly familiar with what he is describing because i employ a similar approach myself. i like that he is willing to play a little dangerously, because dangerous play generates controversy and thus meaningful and readable content from others. it isn't terribly townie behavior, in my opinion, to play tentatively merely for the sake of alleviating suspicion upon oneself. welcoming a little suspicion with the promise to create a bonafide Mafia game right away in Day 1 is good play.

good strategy doesn't imply innocence of course. but i like that he is open about his methods, and his descriptions do seem to reflect both his posts so far and the way others have perceived him.
Do you want to know what I look for?
:haha: :haha: :haha:

Sockit2me - I agree with everything you said about playing on other sites and it refeshing your spirit for you home site. It is true. New people/New styles really energize my mafia play.
Black Rock wrote:How is Gman cursed already?
Idk if it is what is happening here but I play on a lot of different sites and Day 1 curses (in fact all game curses) do exist. Maybe Russ has picked up some new stuff for his game. I played a game where the player could only say 'I am Groot' for the entire game - it was insanity - no smileys or images were allowed.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Metalmarsh, why do you think I'm your main scum candidate? I see you quoting a lot of people and making quick agreements/disagreements on them, but I'dlike to see what YOU think. In your opinion, what makes you think me as a mafia?

i'm saying this because I'm seeing a slowly bandwagon forming on me, and if that's true, I might as well try to spot the mafiosos who are likely being part of it. Now, some players, like sanmateo and Epi, have attacked me directly. But other, like you, Sloonei, cross and Elohcin, seem to be content in just agreeing with them and slowly join the bandwagon without elaborating much. That is, in my opinion, a prime scum behavior.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:It's true. Unfortunately, at the Syndicate, you cannot win a game as a civilian unless you survive to the end of the game, or you have some other secret win condition that is fulfilled. Thus, survival is important to civilians, as well as finding mafia.
Wait, what? This is terrible lol. This completely goes against the spirit of the game, imo. Which is that townies should work together to find scum and prioritize the team's victory over their own survival. If this is true, then I suppose it probably encourages the people on this site to be the game badly.

I mean, if all my effort to catch scum will be rendered moot since I might get day 1 lynched for putting myself in the spotlight, then I might as well shut up and try not to be too productive instead, if only to maximise my chances of survival. Seriously, this is beyond terrible.
Of the 4-5 players that got this game rolling, I found your comments to be more fluffy than some others'. JJJ is on my radar too, but for different reasons. I don't know why he thinks that he should be suspected for the same reasons as you. You are twp different players playing two different games. I don't see a corollation in your games at all.

And I agree about the win conditions. I am not a fan, but I will say that not every host does it. There is a little discretion involved sometimes, but that is the usual practice. Some hosts, like MovingPictures07, will include secret win conditions in every players' role, so that they can still be met even if the player dies. It's not unlike your win condition in Monogatari Mafia, if I remember correctly.
In almost every game I host every townie wins if the town wins. splints can correct me if I am misremembering. :noble:
Sloonei wrote:It's not that high posters "have less to hide", it's that people should have less room to hide if they're being forced to talk and answer questions they don't want to answer.
I disagree in a nice way bc you are new. :)

High posters make it harder to find their true thoughts in walls-o-texts epsecially if they just pull quotes and slap a couple of sentences after each to make it seem like they are trying. Making a reread far less likely to happen by some players. Low posters have nothing to hide behind in their few posts and usually respond when directly questioned. So feel free to question any player and guage them on their responses and not the quanity of their posts. Quality > Quanity any day imo.
Turnip Head wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I think it's pretty dangerous that people are taking the notion that one of the 5 players to kickstart the game MUST be scum as a foregone conclusion. That encourages a narrower focus of suspicion not only in Day 1, but in all ensuing days until the alleged scum is identified.

There's more to Mafia than mere probability.
I agree.

Consequentially, I'm voting for Golden. I think he's bad news this game. :suspish:

This vote vote twitched my nose badly - its still twitching :o
This is your second in game post and the first on topic post. You have given no. reason or clarity for your vote - classic drive by - why?
Note that she starts the post by agreeing with Golden - it was a small point, about not voting for new players on Day 1. Then ends the post talking about how I gave no reasoning for my vote for Golden.

This is the next post that both me and Roxy make on the topic of my Golden vote:
Roxy wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:I guess the difference is I'm being obviously un-TH like and Golden feels like he's trying to hide it.

I can elaborate when I get home tonight but if you're interested in looking into it just read his filter.
I for one cannot wait for this elaboration.
I feel the opposite about Golden.
I thought this was a strongly worded reaction for how she felt about Golden given only a handful of posts had occurred up to this point in time. Now yes, as the Day wore on Golden looked more and more civvie, but this was early in the game, right after my early vote. At many points in this game, Roxy has felt like she's playing with TMI about players. Golden 1.0 was firmly a civ in her mind after only one or two posts.

Here's where I asked Golden 1.0 about Roxy's attitude towards him:
Turnip Head wrote:
Golden wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Golden wrote:So, why does that make me bad enough to vote for?
Weird way to phrase the question but anyways...

It doesn't make you bad enough to vote for. It just makes you enough to vote for on Day 1 to get some reactions. I think we've gotten a few, haven't we?

If you had to vote right now for the person you most think is bad, who would you vote for?
Epignosis. He reminds me of Keeler Epi, and that's the only person I can fit plum into a previous experience of them being bad.
The thing is that Epi makes these same sorts of moves just as often when he's a civ. He'll dissect dinner excuses and root out the baddie lie, even if it isn't there.

I don't mind being on the hook. My vote was certainly bold.

What did you think of Roxy's strong defense of you? She said she was feeling just the opposite as I was, that this was regular Golden we're seeing... have you looked at her comment from her point of view re: your meta, just as you analyzed my POV re: your meta?
Roxy's vote for me:
Roxy wrote:I am torn betwixt TH and Metalspammer.

I have not previously spoken about the Spamming Newt so I will be laying a vote on TH. I did not like his vote or reasoning he later expressed.

I have zero time til. I am home
Interesting that she voted me over MetalMarsh because she "had not previously spoken" about him. Also interesting that MM died that very night, and so she never had to elaborate. :ponder:

But what's also interesting to take away from this is that she voted for me because she disagreed with me.

This happened again here, shortly after Night 3 started (Roxy missed the BR lynch):
Roxy wrote:Sorry to have missed the vote I had work and family issues to resolve.

splints made her case from the begining - some said she had tunnel vision otherssaid she was not actively pursuing baddies now suddenly she is bussing someone????

Does anyone read my posts about her?? I am sooooo surprised at MP, he knows her as well as me and should know that this is her civ game. I am not liking what he is saying.
Splints has given us our first mafia in a lynch and you all think she is bad after gunning for BR since Day 1!
:eye: on anyone who srsly ursues her for lynch.
Roxy defends splintsy strongly against MP, with vague wording like "this is her civ game", and that others should know it. Roxy then heaps all of the credit for the BR lynch into splintsy's lap, and gives the eye to anyone who disagrees with her.

The whole suspecting people she disagrees with stands out to me, as I think it's an easy way to generate fake reads, especially in a game this talkative.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I have several mafia team scenarios going around in my head at the moment. What do players think of these?

7. BR, DDL, Turnip, Roxy

etc.
This is the best one.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Turnip Head wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I have several mafia team scenarios going around in my head at the moment. What do players think of these?

7. BR, DDL, Turnip, Roxy

etc.
This is the best one.
I'd surrender right away if someone told me I had to face that team.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Well illustrated, Turnip, I agree entirely with your thoughts on Roxy. I'm very tempted to vote for her now, in fact, but I do want to hear what she has to say.

Turnip Head wrote:

7. BR, DDL, Turnip, Roxy

etc.
This is the best one.
:haha:

You like that? Welcome to the paranoid mind of MovingPictures07. :P

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:

7. BR, DDL, Turnip, Roxy

etc.
This is the best one.
I'd surrender right away if someone told me I had to face that team.
I think this:

666. BR, Jay, MP, Turnip

looks way more frightening, don't you? :feb:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Let's do some reads. Thoughts on Roxy:

At first, I was suspicious of her because of her Golden "defends-then-disappears-as-he's-lynched" thing. Her explanation about real life was legit enough, but didn't change the fact the whole Golden thing could be easily exploited by scum.

She was a lot more active in day 2, but showed nearly zero activity in day 3. That's consistent with someone whose real life is making it hard for her to be active.

One thing that bugs me is that she keeps being very protective of some players, and basing her reads on other players on how they act about the ones she is protecting. The main one is splints, wwho she keeps holding on a pedestal and I don't know why. Then there's Bass, which could be explained by the fact he is her son, but I'd rather not go in that direction. I do notice she keeps going against people every time one of them suspects splints or Bass, sometimes very angrily, and I think that's pretty inefficient as a method for hunting mafia.

Her case against Turnip doesn't seem that strong either. She attacked him for his ineffective votes (including his fake vote of TinyBubbles), and for his strategy talk in the night, but I can't hope but think those are some weak reasons. Not that Turnip is above suspicions, I just think Roxy's tunneling on him feels somewhat forced.

I'm leaning slighly mafia on her. Not sure of she is the best target in this day, but she's someone to look out for.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

MovingPictures07 wrote: 666. BR, Jay, MP, Turnip
:scared:

Add Sloonei to the mix, if that was still possible. You have an incredibly scary team.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 269

Post by G-Man »

G-Man wrote:Image
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:But to answer your question, I'm on the fence now. Not because of the Invisible Hand thing (which, let me say for the 100th time, DOESN'T MEAN JACK SHIT), but because of things other people have pointed out that suggest Adam Smith may not be able to learn player's roles.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Riiiiiiight. :P
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Thoughts on MP:

I refuse to do a full read on his posts because I want to preserve my own sanity. :pout:

Day 1 I suspected him because of his somewhat artificial defense of him. I still think that was artificial, but again, that's me being naturally suspicious of people defending me when everyone else is suspecting me.

He had a very strong day 2. Assuming my Adam Smith theory is right, I even considered MP was trying to pull out a cop cover on day 2 (pretending he's the cop to protect the real one). He tunneled on Elo HARD. He voted for her early and kept insisting on her lynch for the whole phase. If he were a mafioso thinkign she was a townie, that would have been an extremely risky way of posting. But as a townie thinking she was mafia, it's legit enough. He was one of my strongest town reads at the end of D2.

On Day 3, he wasn't that strong. He stayed on the fence for most of the phase, torn between lynching BR or aether, and seemed willing to lynch aether for a while. Then he switched to BR later and voted for her, after the bandwagon started. In a vaccum, I see that as baddie behavior, but isn't enough to cancel his strong D2 behavior, and could be easily interpreted as just being legit having a hard time to decide. I'm reading him as a townie right now.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Also MP, to answer your question, if I had to vote right now, I'd bet on my own theory and vote Bass.

I don't wanna vote right now, though. :scared:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I have to admit that G-Man just fell a lot on my reads into ALARM BELLS portion of radar. I hope to see some productive game content from him.

And thanks, DDL! Noted. I'm glad you brought Bass back up, since he's vanished a bit too much lately for my liking.
acrosstheaether
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 131

Post by acrosstheaether »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I have to admit that G-Man just fell a lot on my reads into ALARM BELLS portion of radar. I hope to see some productive game content from him.

And thanks, DDL! Noted. I'm glad you brought Bass back up, since he's vanished a bit too much lately for my liking.
Are you suggesting that G-Man could be faking the curse?
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

My Banners:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

acrosstheaether wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I have to admit that G-Man just fell a lot on my reads into ALARM BELLS portion of radar. I hope to see some productive game content from him.

Are you suggesting that G-Man could be faking the curse?
Considering I can fathom no possibility for it being sincere, as I've noted previously, yes. I had been willing to give him the BOTD for various reasons, but his recent attempt to get the thread onto DDL at the start of the phase, as Turnip noted, in addition to the fact that his BR vote on D3 easily could be argued as a quick and smart bandwagon move even if he's her teammate (especially since he has had good rep all game), make me question him considerably.

What do you think?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Just stop right there, G-Man!

Why aren't you talking about your feelings on anyone?

Why have you said nothing about the Roxy case?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

1. aether, BR, Epi, Roxy
2. aether, BR, DDL, Turnip
3. aether, BR, G-Man, Roxy
4. aether, BR, Jay, Roxy
5. Bass, BR, Epi, Roxy
6. Bass, BR, Jay, Roxy
7. BR, DDL, Turnip, Roxy
8. BR, G-Man, Jay, Roxy
9. BR, G-Man, Vompatti, Roxy

etc.
Calling it now. ;)
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

My Banners:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Why aren't you putting pressure on anyone else?
Why aren't you commenting on your thoughts regarding anyone?
How do you expect us to believe that you were able to post normally on D0 and now you are a part of some 4-day long curse that has something to do with anyone's role or your own?

Why was aether lurking for so long, only to pop in and ask a question when I said something about G-Man falling down my player reads?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

It's very intriguing to me that I put pressure on G-Man and BOOM! there comes aether asking a question.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Oh man, you mafia guys should have killed me last night. BIG MISTAKE.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Image Image
Gro-oo-ovy
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Seriously, TinyBubbles? What were you thinking? :feb:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Okay, mafia team, I have a question for you to discuss in your BTSC:

Why the fuck do you think I've been so invested in this game?

Seriously. Think about it.
sanmateo
The Mark
Posts in topic: 214

Post by sanmateo »

i'm gonna do this list thing 4 my homie jay

JJJ
G-Man
Turnip Head

Bass
Vompatti

Golden
Roxy
MP07

acrosstheaether
DDL

splints
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sanmateo wrote:i'm gonna do this list thing 4 my homie jay

JJJ
G-Man
Turnip Head

Bass
Vompatti

Golden
Roxy
MP07

acrosstheaether
DDL

splints
Just stop right there!

Why don't you try that again?
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Just stop right there, G-Man!

Why aren't you talking about your feelings on anyone?

Why have you said nothing about the Roxy case?
MovingPictures07 wrote:Why aren't you putting pressure on anyone else?
Why aren't you commenting on your thoughts regarding anyone?
How do you expect us to believe that you were able to post normally on D0 and now you are a part of some 4-day long curse that has something to do with anyone's role or your own?

Why was aether lurking for so long, only to pop in and ask a question when I said something about G-Man falling down my player reads?

My Banners:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

How convenient, G-Man.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

In the words of Epi, BULLSHIT.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

all alone in my own category lol

Btw I plan on voting for aether again. I would vote now but don't want to get shit for voting early again.
Gro-oo-ovy
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I pull that piece of crap all the time when I'm mafia. "Oh, I'll just re-read the thread and THEN contribute".

You know what it really means, right?

"Let me gather my thoughts, make sure I keep all my lies straight, and consult with my team first, to figure out how to handle this delicate situation."

Give me a read now G-Man or you will be forever declared a confirmed mafia read. Why can't you give me just one thought on anyone?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

How hard is it to give your honest opinion about one player?
sanmateo
The Mark
Posts in topic: 214

Post by sanmateo »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Before I talk about some other ideas I've had regarding players, I have some questions for all of you guys.

Everyone:
- How are you reading G-Man, under the assumption that he is cursed somehow to post in only pictures?
- How do you read G-Man, if instead you were to find out with certainty that he is NOT cursed to post in only pictures, that it was self-inflicted?

sanmateo:
- Tell me about Jay. You've expressed some minor concerns with his play all game. Just tell me everything you think about him and how you're feeling about him right now.
?
-town
-town

-i'm feeling he's town

Return to “Previous Side Missions”