DrWilgy
No votes
Elohcin
13%
nijuukyugou
13%
Sorsha
No votes
Yubaba! Please turn me into a marmot! (Hosts/nps/deads)
73%

Total votes: 15
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: Spirited Away Mafia [DAY 3]

Post by Marmot »

PM's are going out shortly.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 17
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

*throws hands up* aw come on, im not even done yet!
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I believe I have sent everyone a PM that requires one.

If you want a PM from me and didn't get one, just PM me and I will probably reply. If you were supposed to get a PM from me and didn't get one, just PM me, and I will definitely reply.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 201

Post by DrWilgy »

SVS getting pig'd right as I was starting to suspect her is abit suspicious...
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

*Bear'd

@Hosts, why was SVS turned into a bear? Isn't that dangerous?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 101
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote:*Bear'd

You'd better hope not. :haha:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

She was turned into a cute and harmless bear cub.

She might nibble your fingers, but it is so adorable to witness that you don't mind it one bit.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 128

Re: Spirited Away Mafia [NIGHT 2]

Post by Dom »

Quin wrote:No it doesn't.
Quin wrote:Ooh, I do not mind the llama or Matt tie at all, no sir.
Quin wrote:
G-Man wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
G-Man wrote:I'm no fan of ties
If still tied near the poll's end
I just might break it
For whom are you inclined to break it, oh haiku-one?
No one at this time
Because there is not a tie
But I'll keep watching
I made you a tie
Now whatever will you do
Where is your head at
That wasn't my point.

What was your motive there?
I know that I don't have a lot of room to speak here myself becaue I missed the vote-- but....?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

She was turned into a cute and harmless bear cub.

She might nibble your fingers, but it is so adorable to witness that you don't mind it one bit.
Oh... Cute!

*teases the bear cub*
Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Quin »

Dom wrote:
Quin wrote:No it doesn't.
Quin wrote:Ooh, I do not mind the llama or Matt tie at all, no sir.
Quin wrote:
G-Man wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
G-Man wrote:I'm no fan of ties
If still tied near the poll's end
I just might break it
For whom are you inclined to break it, oh haiku-one?
No one at this time
Because there is not a tie
But I'll keep watching
I made you a tie
Now whatever will you do
Where is your head at
That wasn't my point.

What was your motive there?
I know that I don't have a lot of room to speak here myself becaue I missed the vote-- but....?
I didn't want G-Man to slide through Day 1 by promising to break any ties that came up when he might not even do it. I wanted to pressure him into action. The way he responded was good, he stuck to his guns on his decision.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Quin wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Quin wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Quin wrote:I'm pretty determined to put my vote on LC, though. My LC suspicion stems from Scotty's argument, but more recently his blatant dismissal to acknowledge suspicion looked pretty bad too.
Can you put Scotty's argument into your own words? What suspicion didn't I acknowledge?? Protip: the reason no one else is upset about that is that you are lying about it even happening. You have tried to create a little narrative where it's true, but it has fallen pretty flat because it has no real substance. You are bad, and I hope you get lots of votes tomorrow.
The only thing you've said to me in defence of your actions are 'You were wrong last time', 'I hope you don't vote for me tomorrow' and a scum read for pursuing you. Call me crazy but these are not viable defences and I'll scum read anybody who follows you on this to high heaven.
In defense of which actions??
1) You voted me without providing any reasoning other than 'I don't like his posts' That's not an accusation. I didn't like your posts, they made me suspicious of you, so I voted for you. No defence needed.
2) You listed llama as a primary lynch candidate but voted for me Yeah, I went out after work on Friday night, and I wasn't around for the later part of the lynch. I probably would have changed my vote to someone more relevant had I been around, but I wasn't. I thought I said that already.
3) Trying to use the 'wrong once, wrong again' argument to discredit my views Well, that's a fact. You were wrong last time, and wrong this time. Except I don't know if "wrong" applies when you are the baddie.
4) Your prior refusal to acknowledge my accusations because you 'don't owe me anything' Actually, I told you to relax, and that's because you said "if you're just going to say 'I hope you don't lynch me' then I don't know why I bothered." to me less than an hour into the 72-hour period before the next lynch was up. That annoyed me, because I was spending time putting a more meaty post together. Also annoying was your "LC, I didn't lynch you so that you would have a chance to come into Night 2 and prove yourself..." Dude, I had zero votes in that lynch. YOU didn't not lynch me, all you did was not waste your vote by putting it on me. So acting like I owed you something for it was grossly inaccurate to say the least.
So my "undefended actions", to summarize: voting for you on Day 1 while also suspecting Llama, calling you out on coming after Civ me in back-to-back games, and a lack of response to a vague accusation involving those first two points.

Yeah, I'm comfortable with that. And I will lynch you today. *votes Quin* I highly doubt I will have any reason to change it this time.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Elsie, what do you think of Quin's response to my line of questioning?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:You have received a message from Aogaeru.
One fish
Two fish
Matt face
No face

Gone, but not forgotten.

Wilgy-san is stirring the pot, but i trust his word.
Elo-san is eating the stew, while not even hungry.
Sig-san watches from the setting room, waiting for his chance to eat.

Who is Sorsha? Or sprityo? Nothing there.

Kill witches please.
This doesn't seem to have a lot to work with... which is fine; Aogaeru is just a Civ that has no solid info. Trusts Wilgy, and I'm not really sure exactly how he really feels about Eloh or sig. Or Sorsha and sprityo, really.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dom wrote:Elsie, what do you think of Quin's response to my line of questioning?
The response was fine... it was a little weak, but no weaker than the line of questioning. Pressuring G-Man into action is something that could occur to a Civ to do, or it could be something a baddie would do to 'be doing something'. I don't think your questioning led very far, but if you disagree, I would like to hear your own opinion/conclusions.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Re: Spirited Away Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by sprityo »

Linki2: I apologize for this being so massive

And to start it off:
S~V~S wrote:I think Faraday could be bad. His vote for Dom was weak. Plus Llama did seem to get miffed about Sorshas faraday vote.
coincidental that Bear was suspicious of Faraday but now cant talk? i think not.

I would totally say this if my name rhymed with "Procter Bilgy" but this isnt exactly the most fool-proof choice of action.

------------

-oh look, my only two posts all day that did absolutely nothing. :nicenod:

-Elo thinks Matt is bad based off previous experience, "possible partners with Wilgy"
-Dom returns to the game and talks about SVS voting for Faraday, to which DF replied, "of course it was weak, it was day 1"
(i could agree with both sides of this argument, really. It's not much a case as much as it is an observation)

-Wilgy replies to Elo(see previous) and corrects her to show that the post that was quoted was directed at Sloonei.
(also Wilgy really just puts me on tilt. i can handle some Tem talk, but like, the amount of fuckery is like disgusting me, a filthy memer. :suspish: )

-Some more back and forth between DF and Dom about Dom's suspicion towards DF
(end of page 14)

-------------------------------------
Scotty wrote:How do we feel about sprityo?
(HEY THAT'S ME!!!!!)

-SVS says she has zero thoughts on me, which is understandable being i posted jack squat pretty much. I would totally ask her why im "interesting" but she's kinda Bear-ly able to do so :biggrin:

-Wilgy finally talks normal, i am at peace, i can drink my Dorito Mountain Dew in tranquility. No but he just made this post and it makes me feel a whole lot better about him since he's addressing the post with a reply and it makes me overall lower Eloh's standing on a rainbow chart.
(end of page 15)

-------------------------

-Wilgy directs this question at Dom, Sig, Quin, and SVS: "I guess the gist is, if Eloh thinks that Matt and I are bad based on me tunneling (which matches Matt's meta), a civilian wouldn't resign themselves to tunnel as a response to baddie tunneling." and asks if it (the text) is Civ Behavior.
(Personally, i cant think of a way to reply to a tunnel aside from calling someone out on it, you could I suppose attempt a reverse tunnel, but that could easily blow up in your face. I think that may be what wilgy was getting at.)

-Ive just noticed, that SVS has been doing a decent amount of bear posts, just for the heck of it. Maybe she was double referring to what she had said to DF previously about "checking the role list" , but who knows? Aside from that, she seems to agree with Wilgy's logic, but not his means of getting around with it. erm, i guess a better way to phrase that is she can understand, but doesnt agree.

-And here's Scotty again with the news: quotes a previously made post of a "llama timeline." It's pretty good i'll give him that, I cant for the love of god remember that post i made, but im sure Scotty is telling the truth. I know for a fact i probably didnt give a read because im just straight up awful at this confounded game. It's been 3 years and im still struggling. Besides that though, the whole point of him quoting that post was the highlight what little i've offered in hopes of maybe gathering some suspicion i assume? I know Scotty doesnt like "those dang no/low posters" so i wouldnt be surprised if he was just trying to clear things. and he's right, i can almost never make a solid opinion. im just *clenches fist* such a nice person, i want everyone to be Town.

- ^^^^^whatever anyways: Soneji comes out of nowhere, quoting GMan for saying Dom has "strong opinion" followed by a bunch of short one liners by Dom, summarizing it as "Dom asks less strong questions and more asking others who should be lynched"
(i'll admit, i chuckled)

-
Dom wrote:You don't think probing people for opinions is useful?

Soneji who are you suspicious of?

*more chuckling*

-SVS tells Soneji to be aware of the roles again like she had done with DF previous, (for whatever reason)
(end of page 16)

-----------------
Matt wrote:
Scotty - Eh, Scotty always thinks I'm bad.

Quin - Voted me cuz of Scotty.

K.
:nicenod:

-Matt's reason to vote sig isn't the best..... but whatever

-not a lot happened on this page really.......
(end of page 17)

----------------------

- :nicenod: :nicenod: :nicenod: Dr.Wilgy :nicenod: :nicenod: :nicenod:

-linki: LC just layed into Quin then voted them. Damn Son.

-On with the reading: im almost through the page and havent found much to touch on. Only thing on page 18 really worth it was Wilgy's post and then there are some replies from Eloh, but im just still feeling not good about her. Although i laughed at blooper's post about how "Eloh cant win the argument"

-really what i can tell is:
1) people think Matt is acting odd, and voting him
2) people agreeing about Wilgy on Eloh.

(end of page 18)

-----------------------------

And yeah rest of page 19 until End of Day 2 was just memes and such.

Time to go back and look at voting and the people on wagons.

linki3: actually I lied, im too tired, i spent a solid hour and a half on this. I need to rest my eyes a bit
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

To end it off: This is just my notes over the entirety of Day 2. That is all it is.

Just uh, do whatever you want with it i guess. It's just my way of saying "yes, im following and i am using this to formulate opinions of people"
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Oh and one last thing. Being as I currently am, having only read Day 2. (no like really i cant recall anything else outside of this page and then Day 2) I'll have to leave my vote on Eloh until i come back around through the voting comparisons and the dead players stuff

I honestly felt lynching Matt yesterday was a reasonable thing based on how he was acting, albeit, yeah, he was Civ, so that sucks. but oh well.
Banners:
ImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 247

Post by G-Man »

This is the first thing
I thought of when reading that
S~V~S a bear:

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Names I feel drawn to
Today include: Faraday,
Niju, and Quin :eye:
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

DrWilgy wrote:
S~V~S wrote:You aren't much acting like you,Wilgy. Not sure what that means, maybe nothing; you're one of those people who likes to mix it up. I think of you as kind of sweet; you are a little harder this game.
Lol, I wasn't actually serious, kinda wanted to see how people would respond. I got impatient though and wanted to talk vote analysis. I mean... Since when does the doctor get discouraged from someone not discussing what he wants? That'd just be silly :P

Day 1
Bubbles - Scotty
DFaraday - Sorsha
Dom - DFaraday
DrWilgy - Elohcin
Matt - sig, sprityo, nijuukyugou, Quin, thellama73
Quin - Long Con
Sig - Matt
Thellama73 - S~V~S, Sloonei, Bubbles, DrWilgy, G-Man, DrWilgette

Day 1
Mrs Tem - Bubbles
Mr Tem - S~V~S
Cakes - DrWilgy, DFaraday, DrWilgette
Bern - sig, Elohcin, Scotty, Quin, Dom, Sorsha, nijuukyugou, Soneji, G-Man
Gis - Matt

organizing players, and ranking thier votes:
~ DrWilgy, DrWilgette, Bubbles, have all voted for both a baddie and then a unconfirmed
~ Gman & SVS are the only two players to have both voted a civilian and a baddie
~ LC only voted once and it was on an unconfirmed
~ Dfaraday voted for an unconfirmed twice

~ Scotty and Sorsha both voted for an unconfimed and a civilian
~ Eloh, Sig, Niju, and Quin have all voted for a civilian twice
~ Dom and Soneji both missed the vote then voted for a civilian
~ Sprityo voted for a civilian and then missed the vote

Now... if I compare who each player voted for to the list I made above, I think I can make a useful (Vote only) based rainbow list:
DrWilgy
DrWilgette

Bubbles
G-Man
SVS
LC
DFaraday
Sorsha
Scotty
Eloh
Sig
Niju
Quin
Sprityo
Dom
Soneji
Problem with your list
Bear Queen votes Wilgy Day 2
You're not confirmed civ
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

And Eloh voted
For you Day 1. Do not build
Misleading lists please
My Banners:
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Elohcin »

Scotty wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Quin wrote:I'm pretty determined to put my vote on LC, though. My LC suspicion stems from Scotty's argument, but more recently his blatant dismissal to acknowledge suspicion looked pretty bad too.
Can you put Scotty's argument into your own words? What suspicion didn't I acknowledge?? Protip: the reason no one else is upset about that is that you are lying about it even happening. You have tried to create a little narrative where it's true, but it has fallen pretty flat because it has no real substance. You are bad, and I hope you get lots of votes tomorrow.
Yeah after reassessing the thread and knowing now that Matt was good, Quin's vote for Matt actually broke the tie of Matt and Llama to make it 4-3. Add that to the fact that Quin has basically buddied me all game and that makes me uncomfortable. I might vote him tomorrow based on these points.
Not to say you're out of my head, LC, but an instigation of WIFOM concerning pigifying yourself is not as substantive as voting records.
Have you played with Quin before? I have reread him and it does seem like he is buddying.
Long Con wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:LC, who do you think are the 3 remaining.
Are you done going after me just to be zany? If you are, then I'll start talking to you again. I still think you're the Stink Spirit, based on your behaviour. Quin, Nijuukyugou, and... I dunno the third.
Yeah, zany doesn't work for you Wilgy. It just makes you really annoying, no offense. As I said, I reread Quin and I am leaning that way too. And I have also been thinking of Niju. She usually only posts once per day, that is her norm. But she seems to be extra distant this game.

I'm not done catching up, but I am going to post this and them read and post more later.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

I realize that
I am part of the problem
But where are people?
My Banners:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Maybe they got spirited away? :shrug:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Long Con wrote:Maybe they got spirited away? :shrug:
:| :ponder: :) :biggrin: XD
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
:phew: :clap: :clap: :clap: :beer:
My Banners:
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

DFaraday where you at
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 60

Post by sig »

Okay so I dislike Wilgy wanting to lynch SVS when she is bearly able to post. :P

I think it is telling that SVS was silenced after suspecting DF and mentioning Wilgy, as well as some defense of Eloh.

Right now I'd like to pursue DF, his day 1 vote for Dom was weird, and it avoided both main wagons.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

So Scotty was killed, he thought I was good, and had Eloh, DF, and quin. He also brought up sprityo. Could he have been killed for suspecting the mafia? Also something to note he mentioned that LC might have been silenced by his own team.
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

*silently sits fondling mutations still.. rather worried about when the fusion will end*
Image Image Image
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 68

Post by DFaraday »

sig wrote: Right now I'd like to pursue DF, his day 1 vote for Dom was weird, and it avoided both main wagons.
I'm never going to live that vote down, am I? :sigh:

I don't agree with Quin's case on LC. It feels like he's determined to pursue it regardless of what LC says. Also, Eloh's reaction to the suspicion on her didn't make me feel better about her.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

sig wrote:So Scotty was killed, he thought I was good, and had Eloh, DF, and quin. He also brought up sprityo. Could he have been killed for suspecting the mafia?
Not likely unless that's what the Mafia want you to think.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Elohcin wrote:
sig wrote:So Scotty was killed, he thought I was good, and had Eloh, DF, and quin. He also brought up sprityo. Could he have been killed for suspecting the mafia?
Not likely unless that's what the Mafia want you to think.
Okay, since I have noticed on TS we do less kill analysis and while it can backfire on the civs, it will occasional help catch mafia. So I believed it was worth bringing up.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Of course, you being one of his suspects might say that. :ponder:
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

DFaraday wrote:
sig wrote: Right now I'd like to pursue DF, his day 1 vote for Dom was weird, and it avoided both main wagons.
I'm never going to live that vote down, am I? :sigh:

I don't agree with Quin's case on LC. It feels like he's determined to pursue it regardless of what LC says. Also, Eloh's reaction to the suspicion on her didn't make me feel better about her.
You'd be the same way if your main suspect essentially told you that your argument was irrelevant. Whatever he's doing to sway people is working, since on Day 2 everyone was gung-ho for LC and now it's me because I didn't let it go. :shrug:

I think he's bad, so I'll pursue it today. Nobody has attempted to changed my opinion, rather they've just called me out on it.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

If it's any constellation, I just didn't like your votes Quin.

Why shouldn't I vote you for that?
Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

DrWilgy wrote:If it's any constellation, I just didn't like your votes Quin.

I've got nothing against that, vote away; I'm just not seeing the moment where all the LC wagoners jumped ship.
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

sig wrote:Of course, you being one of his suspects might say that. :ponder:
Oh hush, I am not mafia.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

I don't recognize that star formation, tbh :shrug2:
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

sprityo wrote:

I don't recognize that star formation, tbh :shrug2:
:haha:
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Elohcin wrote:
Oh hush, I am not mafia.
*Grumbles and crosses arms*

Eloh, do youbhave any thoughts on my vote analysis? My perspective was included in it, so your thoughts reflecting it would be beneficial.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Quin wrote:

I've got nothing against that, vote away; I'm just not seeing the moment where all the LC wagoners jumped ship.
LC's willing to work towards endgame. Regardless of alignment, I'm glad to have a talker vs a non talker. This doesn't exempt him from being bad, but I'd like to observe him this game.

Also... We are kinda the same person currently.
LC, do you think we could convince BR and Wilgette to fuse?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

More observations...
Soneji, Sorsha, DFaraday, sprityo, Bubbles, DrWilgette and Niju are most likely not sootballs.

Compare the not soot players to reds in my my vote analysis amd you get Soneji, Sprit, and Niju...

What say you 3? Where are y'all?
Image Image Image
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

DrWilgy wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Oh hush, I am not mafia.
*Grumbles and crosses arms*

Eloh, do youbhave any thoughts on my vote analysis? My perspective was included in it, so your thoughts reflecting it would be beneficial.
I am not Eloh
But you may have overlooked
My thoughts on your list:
G-Man wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
S~V~S wrote:You aren't much acting like you,Wilgy. Not sure what that means, maybe nothing; you're one of those people who likes to mix it up. I think of you as kind of sweet; you are a little harder this game.
Lol, I wasn't actually serious, kinda wanted to see how people would respond. I got impatient though and wanted to talk vote analysis. I mean... Since when does the doctor get discouraged from someone not discussing what he wants? That'd just be silly :P

Day 1
Bubbles - Scotty
DFaraday - Sorsha
Dom - DFaraday
DrWilgy - Elohcin
Matt - sig, sprityo, nijuukyugou, Quin, thellama73
Quin - Long Con
Sig - Matt
Thellama73 - S~V~S, Sloonei, Bubbles, DrWilgy, G-Man, DrWilgette

Day 1
Mrs Tem - Bubbles
Mr Tem - S~V~S
Cakes - DrWilgy, DFaraday, DrWilgette
Bern - sig, Elohcin, Scotty, Quin, Dom, Sorsha, nijuukyugou, Soneji, G-Man
Gis - Matt

organizing players, and ranking thier votes:
~ DrWilgy, DrWilgette, Bubbles, have all voted for both a baddie and then a unconfirmed
~ Gman & SVS are the only two players to have both voted a civilian and a baddie
~ LC only voted once and it was on an unconfirmed
~ Dfaraday voted for an unconfirmed twice

~ Scotty and Sorsha both voted for an unconfimed and a civilian
~ Eloh, Sig, Niju, and Quin have all voted for a civilian twice
~ Dom and Soneji both missed the vote then voted for a civilian
~ Sprityo voted for a civilian and then missed the vote

Now... if I compare who each player voted for to the list I made above, I think I can make a useful (Vote only) based rainbow list:
DrWilgy
DrWilgette

Bubbles
G-Man
SVS
LC
DFaraday
Sorsha
Scotty
Eloh
Sig
Niju
Quin
Sprityo
Dom
Soneji
Problem with your list
Bear Queen votes Wilgy Day 2
You're not confirmed civ
G-Man wrote:And Eloh voted
For you Day 1. Do not build
Misleading lists please
My Banners:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote:
Quin wrote:

LC's willing to work towards endgame. Regardless of alignment, I'm glad to have a talker vs a non talker. This doesn't exempt him from being bad, but I'd like to observe him this game.

Also... We are kinda the same person currently.
LC, do you think we could convince BR and Wilgette to fuse?
I am willing to work toward endgame! :noble: Damn right, I love endgames! And since Wilgy is going to be there, I'm almost not furious that he messed up our fusion! :evileye: What the hell happened there, Wilgy? You think I could convince BR to fuse after how badly ours went? *breaks down crying* Both fingers extended! Both! We practiced! :pout: :why: :hed:
DrWilgy wrote:More observations...
Soneji, Sorsha, DFaraday, sprityo, Bubbles, DrWilgette and Niju are most likely not sootballs.

Compare the not soot players to reds in my my vote analysis amd you get Soneji, Sprit, and Niju...

What say you 3? Where are y'all?
Those players could be sootballs who are failing to power up Kamaji.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Dfaraday shows up 3 posts (1 hour) after I call him out for disappearing and then doesn't even respond to me.

:ponder:
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

@G-Man - My list isn't misleading in any way, and it's odd that you would label it as such. I'm providing all information I can at the moment, so why should I leave such interactions off the list?

@LC... we can fix this! as soon as we figure out what caused this strange fusion to last so long...
Image Image Image
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

DrWilgy wrote:@G-Man - My list isn't misleading in any way, and it's odd that you would label it as such. I'm providing all information I can at the moment, so why should I leave such interactions off the list?

@LC... we can fix this! as soon as we figure out what caused this strange fusion to last so long...
It is misleading
Because you don't qualify
As a confirmed civ
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man