Endgame (dead/host/non/mod)
No votes

Total votes: 0
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 156

Re: MAD MAX: Night 5

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote:Is Wilgy still a near-consensus suspect as well? Because that approach worked out so well today.
What's the approach and why do you have a problem with it?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 823
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Is Wilgy still a near-consensus suspect as well? Because that approach worked out so well today.
The approach of picking off the player who is most widely suspected. I am cautious because we just used it to lynch a townie.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
The approach of picking off the player who is most widely suspected. I am cautious because we just used it to lynch a townie.
Recency bias.

It's a thing.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Recency bias.

It's a thing.
Indeed. I suppose I just want Wilgy's name to be in the discussion tomorrow, but I don't want it to be the only one we talk about.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

That's fair enough.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 152

Post by insertnamehere »

and the parade of frustration, anger, and dejection continues.

Sorry indiglo, for everyone else being much less intelligent than me. :nicenod: Hopefully the next game you play doesn't feature you being dropped into a shitty situation, being treated like an obvious scummeister when you get frustrated about it, and then ceremoniously booted by a bunch of people who discount the opinion of anyone not considered a mafia "tastemaker."

That's the second damn-near unanimous lynch led by the same damn people, mostly due to annoyance that the player in question "got frustrated and angry" which is as good as coming out and saying "I'm scum" to some of you people.

but it helps the imaginary PoE, and was therefore inevitable, so...
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

at this point, I'm just sitting in the balcony, feeling salty, detached, impotent, and utterly indifferent to this game.

I'm like Statler & Waldorf, combined into one physical body.

#avengeindi #mpdidnothingwrong #boldplay
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Meh.
Scotty wrote:Keeping my vote where it is.

LoRab, what if INH's response "tipped you" to vote for him? I think it's a strong and true assumption that he is Silvertongue.
Enjoy Rent! I have several friends on it, so let me know if they suck lol
I don't like being neenered at. And I'm stubborn and don't want to let go my idea.

Cool! They were great!!! The whole cast was terrific. Unless you know the costumer--some of the costumes seemed less 90's authentic than others. But that's just me being overly critical.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

insertnamehere wrote:at this point, I'm just sitting in the balcony, feeling salty, detached, impotent, and utterly indifferent to this game.

Who do you think is bad?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 116

Post by Glorfindel »

Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
And yet, as gut-wrenchingly disappointing as it is, you want to turn around and do it again...
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Glorfindel wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
And yet, as gut-wrenchingly disappointing as it is, you want to turn around and do it again...
So you don't want to lynch wilgy then?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 289

Post by MacDougall »

Glorfindel wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
You would rather we lynch someone less suspicious?
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 125

Post by DrWilgy »

Yo, Sloon. Wanna reply to me?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: MAD MAX: Day 2

Post by Sloonei »

DrWilgy wrote:Taking a look at Sloonei and I have some things I found that I didn't respond to before.
Sloonei wrote:Taking a look at Wilgy.
DrWilgy wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:Voting Ricochet. If anyone's here, ask me questions and I'll ask you questions back. Let's generate some content. Deal?
Where do you read me zeebs?
Null, but GTH good because with what content you have, you haven't given me a reason to think otherwise. Where do you read me?
GTH good.

I have barely read the thread though. What do you think of Mac Declining my invite to team up?
These represent his first real posts in the game. On the one hand I want to like that he's able to produce a GTH read on the spot, but on the other I can't like it too much since he discredits himself by being honest and telling us he hasn't read the thread. This post does nothing for me.
DrWilgy wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:What is your strongest read at the moment, considering that you haven't fully caught up?
Baddie Rico with potential as Mac temmie.

I don't think Rico is the type to lose sight of what would gain him advantage in the game for a policy lynch.

What do you think was the most interesting exchange so far?
He's at least loosely on the Rico bandwagon here. I don't like that, but he did give a reason to feel that way so it's not the worst. What I do like is his question. I thought it was a good early game, looking-to-get-involved type of question. This brief appearance is what I was referencing earlier when I said I gave him an early town read. When he came in here it looked like he was genuinely trying to both get himself involved and get others thinking about things in the game.
DrWilgy wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:DrWilgy, do you have any other gut and/or vibe-based reads you would like to share?
The only other player that I have thought about is Sprityo, whom I gut read as bad.

I like your analysis of Rico. I'd like an answer from Rico as to why he thought to interject here. Not sure if this has been explained yet or not, but I'm not willing to go back and check.

Zebra, how would you respond to me voting Rico right now?

Sloonei, mind telling me the exchange that interested you most?
He lists sprityo as an early baddie read. I'd be interested to hear how that's developed. He also gave me and LoRab gut scum reads. I think he's since dropped the read on me,and his LoRab read seems to have been dependent on Rico being bad as well.

Turns out that his most substantial post in the game to this point is a big one about why LoRab is bad. Interesting. I don't think it's all consistent. For instance, the second to last point he makes in this post indicates that a certain post of LoRab's was directed toward him, when it was really directed at Jay.

So I dunno. There's not much here. There are a few things that give me slight town vibes in his post history but nothing overwhelming. A lack of content is always going to be a concern, so I can't do much with Wilgy right now.
So in regards to the inconsistency that you believe tou saw, the subject of my post was mostly LoRab ignoring my question. The 1 or 2 quotes above the one you claim to be inconsistent is the subject (the question), and the following quotes were to show that the question was ignored.

What are your thoughts on this now that I've explained this error?
That explains that, thanks. My mistake. But it doesn't change the way I am reading you at all. This incident is mostly irrelevant to my read on you.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Anyone wanna take a stab at fleshing out a read on me since I am suspicious to so many ppl?
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Sloonei wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:at this point, I'm just sitting in the balcony, feeling salty, detached, impotent, and utterly indifferent to this game.

Who do you think is bad?
Glorfindel.

Honorable mentions to Dom and Lorab. Those are my three biggest suspicions, in that order.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 125

Post by DrWilgy »

Then Sloonei what is the defining factor in your read on me?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Yikes. Sorry indi. Back to the drawing board for me. I'm not sure this makes Sloonei look better, but it doesn't make him seem worse.
insertnamehere wrote:
Sloonei wrote:

Who do you think is bad?
Glorfindel.

Honorable mentions to Dom and Lorab. Those are my three biggest suspicions, in that order.
Why Dom and LoRab? I'm not versed in either of them this game but I'm open to hearing possibilities.

LoRab choosing to vote you because you "neenered" her sticks out to me. It wasn't even clarified that she thought you bad, but because she was neener peeved.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

MacDougall wrote:Anyone wanna take a stab at fleshing out a read on me since I am suspicious to so many ppl?
Why do you think you're suspicious?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

LoRab wrote:Meh.
Scotty wrote:Keeping my vote where it is.

LoRab, what if INH's response "tipped you" to vote for him? I think it's a strong and true assumption that he is Silvertongue.
Enjoy Rent! I have several friends on it, so let me know if they suck lol
I don't like being neenered at. And I'm stubborn and don't want to let go my idea.

Cool! They were great!!! The whole cast was terrific. Unless you know the costumer--some of the costumes seemed less 90's authentic than others. But that's just me being overly critical.
awesome! Glad you enjoyed it- I know the guy who plays Benny and the SM. Otherwise it's a bunch of young unknowns just graduated from college. I do know the Head of Warddrobe but we didn't get along when we worked together, so there's that :P

Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 274

Post by Dom »

MacDougall wrote:Anyone wanna take a stab at fleshing out a read on me since I am suspicious to so many ppl?
Because you're not baddie hunting.
insertnamehere wrote:
Sloonei wrote:

Who do you think is bad?
Glorfindel.

literally why
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I know Day 1 is gonna Day 1, but this singular post sticks out to me now:
Dom wrote:I do not suspect Elohcin.
Unprompted. I get people make mistakes but this here is a pretty standout declaration.

Dom's voting record: MP, MP, MP, indi, Missed vote. This tunneling can be easy to hide behind as a Baddie.

Somebody wanted MP dead. Even when MP routinely called him moderate town on his rainbow list.

LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

So cool!!
Scotty wrote:Yikes. Sorry indi. Back to the drawing board for me. I'm not sure this makes Sloonei look better, but it doesn't make him seem worse.
insertnamehere wrote:
Sloonei wrote:

Who do you think is bad?
Glorfindel.

Why Dom and LoRab? I'm not versed in either of them this game but I'm open to hearing possibilities.

LoRab choosing to vote you because you "neenered" her sticks out to me. It wasn't even clarified that she thought you bad, but because she was neener peeved.
I've been consistent enough in my thought that he's bad that I didn't really feel the need to say it again at that point.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: MAD MAX: Day 4

Post by Sloonei »

@wilgy:
Sloonei wrote:I would like to hear some thoughts on this exchange I had with Wilgy in the aftermath of yesterday's EoD. It starts with Wilgy's first post in the quote pyramid and continues on for a while:
DrWilgy wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:I actually trust the wagon without Lorab and sloon on it more.

Changed my vote.
Am I back in your bad graces?
You were never out of my bad graces and I still gth you bad. While I didn't want to vote with you, it's better than a tie.

For safe keeping I'll notate my vote record this phase. I was on INH, changed to Indiglo and changed back to INH all within 3 min to prevent a tie.
DrWilgy wrote:
Quin wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:@Sloonei I gut read you as bad from me due to a feeling of dancing around the pizza last night. A forced non-grasping of the Rico situation. This is heavily dependent upon other's alignements though.

@Sprityo I gut read you due to your request of wishing to team with Mac following mine.

@Lorab, yes that is what I stated. Your point?
What's your view on Sloonei now that you have an alignment to work with?
Sloonei is no longer on my baddiedar.
Losing track of your fake reads, Doctor?
No baddiedar is different. I have no impulse to vote for you but in a gth scenario I do think you are still bad.

Honestly at this point with how little time ive had to read/contribute all my thoughts are just a gth random mess.
It continues in this post and goes on in a few others around there if anyone wants to look at it.

What interests me is that it struck me as Wilgy genuinely forgetting that he had changed his read on me from scum to town earlier in the game, and then trying to cover his tracks by making up some bogus claim about the terminology he was using. I have already mentioned this and he told me I'm wrong, but I'm not sure I'm inclined to believe, which is why I'm bringing up now. What do people think? Is Wilgy's behavior here believable?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dom wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
Sloonei wrote:

Who do you think is bad?
Glorfindel.

literally why
I have been?
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 93

Re: Mad Max: Polls

Post by G-Man »

DAY 5

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 334

Re: MAD MAX: Day 5

Post by Quin »

Bumping this for Scotty. Let's talk, bruv.
Quin wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Scotty wrote:Dom: GOOD
DrWilgy: BAD
Epignosis 2.0: GOOD
Glorfindel: BAD
Indiglo: BAD
insertnamehere: GOOD
JaggedJimmyJay: GOOD
LoRab: GOOD
MacDougall: GOOD
motel room: GOOD
Quin: BAD
Sloonei: BAD

I feel like Glorf could go either way for me, and I'm still operating under the assumption that INH saved himself.
Quin is literally a gut read based on dribblings of post she he has made, and I have no evidence to think him bad besides that.
indi and wilgy seem to be pretty universally suspected. I am confident that we can find at least one baddie between the two of them.

I'm surprised at your bad reads on myself and Quin, Scotty. Can you explain those?
Umm. I did.

Quin is purely a gut read like I said in the post you quoted.
I think you are suspicious based on my feeling that indi is bad, as I said a few posts ago
Are there any specific posts currently giving you the heeby-jeebies that I can address?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 148

Post by motel room »

Hi sorry I missed the day and vote but not at all really sorry cos I had a great weekend with my ladyfriend seeing bands and having lazy breakfasts in the sun.
ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Quin wrote:Bumping this for Scotty. Let's talk, bruv.
Quin wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Sloonei wrote:

I feel like Glorf could go either way for me, and I'm still operating under the assumption that INH saved himself.
Quin is literally a gut read based on dribblings of post she he has made, and I have no evidence to think him bad besides that.
indi and wilgy seem to be pretty universally suspected. I am confident that we can find at least one baddie between the two of them.

I'm surprised at your bad reads on myself and Quin, Scotty. Can you explain those?
Umm. I did.

I think you are suspicious based on my feeling that indi is bad, as I said a few posts ago
Are there any specific posts currently giving you the heeby-jeebies that I can address?
Sup bruce

I don't have specific posts that stand out to me right now, so there's really nothing to respond to.

im flying to Canada today and won't be around for the rest of the night.

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Scotty wrote:
Quin wrote:Bumping this for Scotty. Let's talk, bruv.
Quin wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Sloonei wrote:

Umm. I did.

Sup bruce

I don't have specific posts that stand out to me right now, so there's really nothing to respond to.

im flying to Canada today and won't be around for the rest of the night.
How do you go from a GTH scum read "based on posts he has made" to "I don't have specific posts that stand out"?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

insertnamehere wrote:
Sloonei wrote:

Who do you think is bad?
Glorfindel.

I'm interested to hear about all three. That one post Glorfindel made last night pinged me pretty hard.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Scotty wrote:I know Day 1 is gonna Day 1, but this singular post sticks out to me now:
Dom wrote:I do not suspect Elohcin.
Unprompted. I get people make mistakes but this here is a pretty standout declaration.

Dom's voting record: MP, MP, MP, indi, Missed vote. This tunneling can be easy to hide behind as a Baddie.

Somebody wanted MP dead. Even when MP routinely called him moderate town on his rainbow list.
Why would I make that unprompted declaration? Why wouldn't I hedge my bets?
MacDougall wrote:
Dom wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
Sloonei wrote:

Who do you think is bad?
Glorfindel.

literally why
I have been?
You admitted that your game has been similar to RoTK in a post addressing why I'm nervous of you.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall is getting my vote for real tomorrow.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis wrote:All right kiddies.
Elohcin wrote:I'm here! I voted for 24 hours b/c I think we should get started as soon as possible. It's been weeks since I played mafia. And, this is a speed game.

I won't be around for the beginning though. I will be out late tonight. But I may be able to come in after I get home.
Nothing from this post.
Elohcin wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Voting Eloh.
:omg: loon.
:noble:
Elohcin wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:It pains me to disparage a lady, but I do believe Elohcin's response to that random vote from her husband was a bit lifeless. Considering she is here to see Neil Hartley live and in the flesh, I know she isn't that bored. The look on her face, it's giving Neil the wrong impression.
:ponder:
So yeah, it was like after midnight when I posted that response to Epi. Maybe that's why it seems lifeless. Last night was my monthly ladies night out and I didn't come home until I had my fill of caramel apple sangria.

I cannot even remember what emoji I used. Wait....I do remember. Was it was "I'm wacko" one :omg: ...I think so. That emoji makes me think of someone being crazy and silly with their post/vote. I actually didn't even look to see he ACTUALLY voted for me. I thought he was kidding at the time. Maybe I ought to vote him back :p But probably not as I might be voting to save myself with it being so close and all.

I know nothing of this show, so JJJ is confusing me a bit. I may vote him. It seems a little 'trying too hard' to come in here role play like that right off the bat. Like he is trying to win us over. What do y'all think? And this is not WIFOM talking...whatever that is. I never understood that term completely. but you all seem to use it for when you go after someone who has gone after you? I don't know.

I'll hold off on voting for now.
This post on its own makes 3J look good. There wasn't the deliberateness associated with an under-the-bus maneuver.

I'm going to skip over posts I get nothing from.
Elohcin wrote:I honestly don't know what to say in defence. There is nothing to defend against. Your role playing or lack thereof confuses me.
This reinforces my opinion of 3J. So do the next few posts in the history.
Elohcin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Elohcin wrote:going for self preservation here...
What's ya beef with the bird with teeth?
Nome...it was one of two
..him or Mac. No need.
Votes are changeable and the day is barely half over. This is not the time to be casting preservation votes. Vote wherever your suspicions are!
Oh my goodness! I was thinking days were 24 hours for some reason! I thought I got my vote in like 3 minutes before the bell!!! I wake up this morning looking hard for a host post and everything. GAH! I'm gettin' OLD. Someone save me!!

Okay, I have like 2 pages to catch up on. I am busy today, but I will get there eventually.
This thing here.

If Elohcin had a decent team, she should have known when the Day phase ended. I'm reading this as genuinely clueless, and not feigned. So what does that mean?

Elohcin loves BTSC, and she loves talking with her team about anything and everything. She's a talker.

Couple that post with the following:
Elohcin wrote:I honestly don't know what to say in defence. There is nothing to defend against. Your role playing or lack thereof confuses me.
Elohcin wrote:going for self preservation here...
And what you have is an indication that her team wasn't on the same page Day 1. Consider:

1. Eloh genuinely didn't know the Day phase was 48 hours.
2. That means nobody on her team told her / they weren't focused on Day 1 strategy
3. Eloh ends up voting Scotty instead of holding out and making it a tie. I think that's significant. If she was that interested in saving herself, she only needed to vote last minute against someone with one vote and make it a however-many-way tie, and there would likely have been a no-lynch. She didn't do that. She went for Scotty.

Then this:
Elohcin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Having said that, I'm moving my vote back to Elohcin for the reasons I mentioned earlier. I'm off to work now, so I won't be posting much at all, but i'll try to glance at my phone when I can to stay loosely caught up. Don't be surprised if I cast a sudden and silent vote near the end of the day. I do that sometimes at work and people always freak out about it.
You said if it was true that I thought it was a 24 hour Day 1 that you wouldn't look at me as bad. Then you say you're moving your vote back to me. What gives?
S~V~S wrote:
Sloonei wrote:birdwithteeth has not posted in this game yet. That is the entirety of the case against him. Scotty always votes a no-show or low poster on Day 1. Elohcin voted purely out of self-preservation.
But MacDougall had more votes than BWT when Eloh voted, yes?

I only skimmed this AM, I will read back to when I told Rico I was going to step back when I get home in about 1.5 hours.
No, they both had two votes. And I thought it was like 3 minutes til EoD!
LoRab wrote:Epi expressed suspicion of Elo earlier, which interests me because they read each other well. Would love for him to elaborate on his thoughts.
I seriously thought his actions were a joke or trying to get a rise out of me or something. I think my reaction was what would determine his thoughts of me. Too bad I had to react after midnight after several drinks (when I don't drink often at all). It probably is what started me off on the wrong track for this game.

Now, as for my vote today (Day 1 :ike: ) I can see where scotty can be bad. I am moving my vote there. I don't want to vote BWT if I don't have to. Hate to lose a possible civ position even if it's a quiet one.
Uh-huh.

Eloh doesn't want to vote birdie, who hadn't been there, as I recall. An absent teammate is still a teammate.

I have to leave soon, but I will be back. I'm voting indiglo based on the above. Also
Elohcin wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Epi, please elaborate your feelings regarding Elo if you don't mind.
Nice gal. I like her a lot.

Do you honestly think I'd have anything concrete to say about her based on the few posts she has, several of which were about thinking the Day ended after 24 hours?
I knew you had nothing on me. Now I am a top suspect b/c you decided to be silly and call out my name. Thanks a lot, bub.

And, why did you change to sanmateo or whatever. Has he/she even posted yet?
:noble:
I brought this in for context.

"But MacDougall had more votes than BWT when Eloh voted, yes? "

Elohcin could have gone Mac, but went Scotty instead of voting Mac or merely tying it up instead.

Mac is evil.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I like it.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

*Raises pitchfork*
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I thought we established BWT and Mac had the same amount of votes when Eloh voted.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Quin wrote:I thought we established BWT and Mac had the same amount of votes when Eloh voted.
I'm talking about the final vote. She voted bwt previously, but then changed to Scotty.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Epignosis wrote:
Quin wrote:I thought we established BWT and Mac had the same amount of votes when Eloh voted.
I'm talking about the final vote. She voted bwt previously, but then changed to Scotty.
Noted. I want to look into him again.
ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 93

Post by G-Man »

GIMME A BULLET

The prisoner sat alone in a makeshift tent somewhere outside of town. He could hear someone coming toward the tent but was powerless to do anything about it. His hands were tied behind his back and a sack was over his head. He heard the tent flap lift and the person sat down across from him. The sound of a match being lit made him flinch.

"Relax," Johnny the Boy laughed. "I ain't going to hurt you just yet."

The prisoner heard the sound of a propane lantern catching alight and he breathed easier. The bag was removed and his eyes fought to adjust to the light. His captor set a piece of plywood on the ground in front of him. The prisoner watched as the lunatic placed three items on the plywood- a match, a bullet, and a cricket ball. Johnny then drew a circle on the side closest to him.

"Here's how it works," Johnny sneered. "You bend over and nudge one of these items into the circle. That'll be how we kill you, 'kay?" He pointed at each item one by one. "The match means we burn you alive. The bullet means we shoot you in the head. The ball means we practice our cricket skills on you."

The prisoner looked at the items as if it were a joke.

"Think it's an easy decisions, do you?" Johnny said. "Consider this- whichever two you don't choose will be the two means of dying our next victim has to choose from."

The prisoner's eyes lit up in fear an fury. Should he suffer so that someone else might have a quick and painless death?

"I'll be back in five minutes. Think it over," Johnny said as he left the tent.

The prisoner looked at the three items. These bastards could be bluffing but he wouldn't put it past them to tell the truth about such savagery. He weighed his options, made his decision, and nudged one of the items into the circle.

----------------------------------------------

At dawn, the town came to life with the discovery a body in the town square. A note was pinned to his chest. It read, 'We want those responsible for the deaths of the Nightrider and Toecutter or else we keep on killing.' The townsfolk wondered if it was that simple. They had heard all kinds of stories of other towns being torn apart by biker gangs. What assurance could they have that this note told the truth?

The crowd dispersed, pondering this strange communication. Some cried in fear, others cursed the bikers, while a few said a prayer for MacDougall's soul.

----------------------------------------------

MACDOUGALL has been killed by Toecutter's gang.

It is now Day 6. Have at it.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: MAD MAX: Day 6

Post by Sloonei »

Lol
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Well then.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

voting glorfindel to start the day. What's up with this post?
Glorfindel wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epi, who you gonna vote for now that Mr Mac is dead?

Quin, who's your supposed 3 person scum team?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote:Epi, who you gonna vote for now that Mr Mac is dead?
I don't know. I hate feeling confident about something and it blowing up.

Why are you asking me this?

Did you think I wouldn't ever get around to finding a different person to vote for?

You just got my nod of disapproval.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote:

Did you think I wouldn't ever get around to finding a different person to vote for?

I am asking because it's quiet in here. I want someone to say something. Thanks for saying something.
So are you looking at me now? No one's really made any case against me yet, just minor grumblings here and there.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Quin, who's your supposed 3 person scum team?
Glorfindel, Dom and Wilgy.

Mac didn't like the first two very much. I'm partial to your argument against Wilgy. They all need ISO's.

What's yours?
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Sloonei who are you going to vote for?

if they die who are you going to vote for?

if they die who are you going to vote for?

Quinn: Citation needed that Mac didn't like me.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

I am asking because it's quiet in here. I want someone to say something. Thanks for saying something.
So are you looking at me now? No one's really made any case against me yet, just minor grumblings here and there.
It struck me as opportunistic that my suspect died right when I came down on him, you agreed with me, and then he died, and then you're asking me what my backup plan is, as though I have one.

That's calculated business there.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Return to “Previous Side Missions”