a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 247

Re: MAD MAX: Night 3

Post by a2thezebra »

motel room wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
motel room wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:JJJ I think it's safe to say that Mac reads me as bad.

linki - Nope. I go by what pings me, not how everything fits together. Call me kooky call me crazy but I just like to point out what stinks.
That's not how we solve puzzles, you kook. That's how we hang shit and see what sticks.
Speak for yourself. I never said I was solving puzzles. "See what sticks" is what I'm all about, have you never played a game with me before?

linki @ JJJ - Your head is correct.
I still don't like this. Seeing what sticks is scum mentality. And you know I've played many games with you before.
Right, of course I know that, which makes it all the more baffling that you're claiming that the most fundamental aspect of my playstyle is not only alignment-indicative, but indicative of me being bad. Do you really think I'm going to buy that? Heck I've even stated word-for-word before multiple times that seeing what sticks is literally my prime strategy. You are absolutely full of shit, good sir.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 289

Post by MacDougall »

Zebrad
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'm not seeing angry civ Zebra reactions either. I am seeing Zebrad.
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 247

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:I'm not seeing angry civ Zebra reactions either. I am seeing Zebrad.
You're seeing what you always see which is what you want to see, not what is visible.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
motel room
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 148

Post by motel room »

a2thezebra wrote:
motel room wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
motel room wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:JJJ I think it's safe to say that Mac reads me as bad.

linki - Nope. I go by what pings me, not how everything fits together. Call me kooky call me crazy but I just like to point out what stinks.
That's not how we solve puzzles, you kook. That's how we hang shit and see what sticks.
Speak for yourself. I never said I was solving puzzles. "See what sticks" is what I'm all about, have you never played a game with me before?

linki @ JJJ - Your head is correct.
I still don't like this. Seeing what sticks is scum mentality. And you know I've played many games with you before.
Right, of course I know that, which makes it all the more baffling that you're claiming that the most fundamental aspect of my playstyle is not only alignment-indicative, but indicative of me being bad. Do you really think I'm going to buy that? Heck I've even stated word-for-word before multiple times that seeing what sticks is literally my prime strategy. You are absolutely full of shit, good sir.
No I think you're bad cos your "case" on me is weak when I pushed you for one, but I now don't like that you're doubling-down on this. You hadn't even put two and two together and the good zebra I've played with before would be all over that shit.
ImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 152

Post by insertnamehere »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I didn't expect INH to sweep the baddie reads. That's interesting. He has fallen from grace more than perhaps anyone else.
:disappoint:

Never trust someone who hates the movie Persona. To be honest, I was never really graceful in the first place, what with the Sloonei/Epignosis kerfuffle.

I really don't like how Zebra and Mac sold me out quicker than a sack of potatoes at a farmers market. It looks like they realized that we were all on the same leaky boat, and they tossed me out to slow down the sinking.

I'd like to try and get some reasoning as to why I'm apparently now the unanimous baddie choice. Specifically, stuff that A: Mac and Zebra aren't both already guilty of, and B: don't stem from me being noncommital about Elo. I'm noncommital about 90% of players. That reads scum for most people, but I personally find super duper strongly held beliefs to be more fishy than more moderate stances. As bisexual agnostic, I do feel I need to speak up from time to time to fiercely defend my right to ambivalence.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Spoiler: show

Image Image Image
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

OK. First time I've done this...at least with colors. And I think the last time I did anything like this was in Apocalypse Mafia, which was a really, really long time ago--and the couple of people from that game who are still around aren't playing this game. Glancing at the game (because I couldn't remember if Dom was playing yet then, and wanted to refresh my memory), it was before I changed my screen name, I totally info dumped (it wasn't against the rules yet), and dead posts were much less off topic than they are now). I should probably not point out that I was evil in that game--and I think that was the game in which I was considered a confirmed civ for much of the game, even thought I wasn't. Good times. Ah, memories.

And I am going for the full spectrum on this rainbow (except indigo, because I want to challenge myself to not have middle ground.

INH

Dom
Wilgy
Indiglo
Sprityo

Sloonei
a2thezebra
MP
Mac
Quin

glorf
motel room
JJJ
LoRab
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:I'm not seeing angry civ Zebra reactions either. I am seeing Zebrad.
You're seeing what you always see which is what you want to see, not what is visible.
So what am I wrong, or bad? Because this post says I am wrong. And if I am wrong then I am a civ and for you to know I am a civ makes you bad.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

MacDougall wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
So what am I wrong, or bad? Because this post says I am wrong. And if I am wrong then I am a civ and for you to know I am a civ makes you bad.
something something "I know you are what am I?"
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

insertnamehere wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I didn't expect INH to sweep the baddie reads. That's interesting. He has fallen from grace more than perhaps anyone else.

Never trust someone who hates the movie Persona. To be honest, I was never really graceful in the first place, what with the Sloonei/Epignosis kerfuffle.

I really don't like how Zebra and Mac sold me out quicker than a sack of potatoes at a farmers market. It looks like they realized that we were all on the same leaky boat, and they tossed me out to slow down the sinking.

I'd like to try and get some reasoning as to why I'm apparently now the unanimous baddie choice. Specifically, stuff that A: Mac and Zebra aren't both already guilty of, and B: don't stem from me being noncommital about Elo. I'm noncommital about 90% of players. That reads scum for most people, but I personally find super duper strongly held beliefs to be more fishy than more moderate stances. As bisexual agnostic, I do feel I need to speak up from time to time to fiercely defend my right to ambivalence.
I "sold you out" because your engagement around the lynch was the fishiest, to the point where you even asked me to vote for Lorab over the deceased now confirmed Mafia player.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

insertnamehere wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
something something "I know you are what am I?"
No, read the post.

Zebra has a Mafia read of me. Yet she just said "i am seeing what i want to see" calling into question my ability to read the game. That's not the sort of thing one says to a person they scum read.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

What is it that you are apparently guilty of that Zebra and I are also guilty of? Because I flipped on you solely because you were pushing the Lorab lynch at extremely crucial moments where it could have gone either way. That is starkly in contrast to what I did.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

MacDougall wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:

I "sold you out" because your engagement around the lynch was the fishiest, to the point where you even asked me to vote for Lorab over the deceased now confirmed Mafia player.
Because I thought Lorab was bad, and I harbored doubts about Elo's alignment.

Is having incorrect opinions now illegal?

WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

insertnamehere wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:

No, but I am entitled to feel suspicious of you because of it aren't I? Or are you saying your behaviour was so civvie that for me to read it as potentially bad is dumb dumb wrong?
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

MacDougall wrote:What is it that you are apparently guilty of that Zebra and I are also guilty of?
Going hard after Rico and being non-commital about Elo.
Because I flipped on you solely because you were pushing the Lorab lynch at extremely crucial moments where it could have gone either way. That is starkly in contrast to what I did.
You asked if you should flip over to Lorab a few minutes before the end of the vote. I said yes, as I suspected Lorab more than Elo.

I did what I thought would best benefit the civilians. :shrug:
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

MacDougall wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:

No, but I am entitled to feel suspicious of you because of it aren't I? Or are you saying your behaviour was so civvie that for me to read it as potentially bad is dumb dumb wrong?
I guess I'm checking to see if all you people have against me is anger about me thinking Lorab was scummier than Elo, and that's enough to put me at the top of everyone's hitlist going into Day 4. If there's nothing else, I guess I'll just go back to my bunker and bury my head in the sand.

I can't change what I thought, all I can do is confirm that I indeed thought it.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

insertnamehere wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:

I guess I'm checking to see if all you people have against me is anger about me thinking Lorab was scummier than Elo, and that's enough to put me at the top of everyone's hitlist going into Day 4. If there's nothing else, I guess I'll just go back to my bunker and bury my head in the sand.

I can't change what I thought, all I can do is confirm that I indeed thought it.
Good. That's alright then.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

MacDougall wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:

Good. That's alright then.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

insertnamehere wrote:Is having incorrect opinions now illegal?
insertnamehere wrote:I did what I thought would best benefit the civilians. :shrug:
insertnamehere wrote:I guess I'm checking to see if all you people have against me is anger about me thinking Lorab was scummier than Elo, and that's enough to put me at the top of everyone's hitlist going into Day 4. If there's nothing else, I guess I'll just go back to my bunker and bury my head in the sand.

"us people" might also have your language and tone against you too
ImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

motel room wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:Is having incorrect opinions now illegal?
insertnamehere wrote:I did what I thought would best benefit the civilians. :shrug:
insertnamehere wrote:I guess I'm checking to see if all you people have against me is anger about me thinking Lorab was scummier than Elo, and that's enough to put me at the top of everyone's hitlist going into Day 4. If there's nothing else, I guess I'll just go back to my bunker and bury my head in the sand.

"us people" might also have your language and tone against you too
Welp. Same deal.

All I can offer you is an apology that you find my language and tone so distressing.

Hopefully the way I say my words doesn't offend you in the future.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 879
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

INH, do you think Zebra and Mac are bad?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:INH, do you think Zebra and Mac are bad?
I dunno. :grin: In my eyes, Zebra looks more opportunistic than Mac. Criticizing me for being wishy washy and influencing people in the wrong direction after self-voting and loudly proclaiming her own aggressive ambivalence isn't a good look. Don't get me wrong, I don't think ambivalence isn't some no-fail scumtell, but I consider hypocrisy to be as close as you can get in this game.

Do I want to vote for her D4? I dunno. Ask me on Day 4.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

insertnamehere wrote:
I dunno. :grin: In my eyes, Zebra looks more opportunistic than Mac. Criticizing me for being wishy washy and influencing people in the wrong direction after self-voting and loudly proclaiming her own aggressive ambivalence isn't a good look. Don't get me wrong, I don't think ambivalence isn't some no-fail scumtell, but I consider hypocrisy to be as close as you can get in this game.

Pretend you have a vigilante shot right now and you must use it on this Night 3. Who gets shot?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 93

Post by G-Man »

THUNDERSTRUCK

Not everbody could sing like Neil Hartley. He belted out his second encore set at the Sugartown Cabaret and finished on a high note. No one had ever heard the song "Baby, I Love You (Please Don't Lynch Me Next)" but it was a real crowd-pleaser. The men clapped and the women cat-called to the sultry-voiced star. Everyone wanted more.

"Thank you, thank you!" Neil called out over top of the audience. "I'd love to sing more songs..." The crowd erupted with joy. "...but Neil Hartley has to save his voice, you know." In unison, the throng let out a disappointed 'awwww.' Neil pointed at them, "If you want more, tell the owners to book me for tomorrow night. Only you can make that happen."

It was official- Neil Hartley was a phenomenon. Men wanted to be him and women wanted to be with him. As he schmoozed at the bar, a woman whispered something in his ear. Neil's face lit up.

"Thank you for the offer, sweet lady," he said with a wink. "Neil Hartley will see you later."

--------------------------------------------------------

Not everybody had time for Neil Hartley. At the Halls of Justice, Commissioner Labatouche was checking the day's shift logs and expense reports. Goose needed new tires again? As good an officer as he was, his motorcycle exploits were a drain on MFP finances.

A thought popped into his head. He began searching through the shift logs for a specific officer. Sure enough, Labatouche found his paper work for everyday since Max snuffed out that Nightrider clown. Satisfied, Labatouche put on his riot helmet and darted across the parking lot to his car. He wasn't taking any chances, no matter how silly he looked.

Not everybody was a fan of Neil Hartley. As the crooner headed off into the night, a lone figure followed from a distance. He watched as Neil walked arm-in-arm with a woman. They stopped at a little house a few blocks from the Sugartown Cabaret. They gazed at each other and went inside.

The shadowy figure watched from the shadows. From his vantage point, he could see into the house as the singer and his floozy moved from room to room. They were settling in for the night. When the woman got up to change clothes, the assassin tried to make his move. Before he could reach the house, however, the woman had returned. It seemed this wasn't going to be easy.

Eventually, Neil Hartley wandered into the kitchen, leaving the woman alone in the front room. Making his move, the shadowy figure knocked on the woman's door and raised his motorcycle helmet above his head, ready to bring it down on her skull.

"Who is it?" the woman asked from the other side of the door.

"It's Neil Hartley's manager. I need to speak with him."

"Buzz off! You can talk to him in the morning!"

The would-be killer pounded on the door. "It's important that I talk to Neil. I've got a contract from Sugartown that he needs to sign, now bring him here!"

The door flew open and what was on the other side left Johnny the Boy stunned. Seeing a diminutive older woman in her nightgown wouldn't normally be enough to stop a killer dead in his tracks. When said diminutive woman in her nightgown also shoves a 12-gauge shotgun in your face? Yeah, that will probably do it.

"You get the hell out of here or I'll blow your damned head off!" she hissed. Johnny complied.

May Swaisey slammed the door shut, locked it, and walked back into her living room. Neil was stretched out on the couch.

"Neil Hartley owes you big time, doll," he said. "That guy looked like trouble. I'll be forever in your debt."

A smile crossed May's face and she let her nightgown drop to the floor. "How about you start working off some of that debt right now, you handsome son of a bitch."

JAGGEDJIMMYJAY was protected from a nightkill.

Scotty 2.0 has replaced Sprityo.

It is now Day 4. You have 48 hours to lynch someone.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:

Pretend you have a vigilante shot right now and you must use it on this Night 3. Who gets shot?
Glorfindel. He came into this game very buddy-buddy with you and proceeded to mainly ignore the growing suspicion from your end. I think he still wants to pretend you two are simpatico. Looking at the Lorab voters, he's the one who strikes me to be the hobo hitching a ride on the bandwagon.

Given that there are five LR voters, and I can safely remove myself and Elo from the pool of suspects, that leaves me with Sloonei, Wilgy, and good ol' Glorf.

Sloonei strikes me as sincere, Wilgy is Wilgy being Wilgy like only Wilgy can be, and Glorf has done nothing to dissuade any of my suspicion.

I think it's stupid to think that Lorab voter = scum, but it's also naive to think that there wasn't a last ditch effort from Toecutter's gang to save their eponymous member.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Re: MAD MAX: Day 4

Post by insertnamehere »

lookie who's apparently confirmed
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

:haha: :haha: at that host post.

:clap: G-Man

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

insertnamehere wrote:Because I thought Lorab was bad, and I harbored doubts about Elo's alignment.

insertnamehere wrote:I think it's stupid to think that Lorab voter = scum, but it's also naive to think that there wasn't a last ditch effort from Toecutter's gang to save their eponymous member.
So, I take it you now think LoRab is good?
ImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

motel room wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:Because I thought Lorab was bad, and I harbored doubts about Elo's alignment.

insertnamehere wrote:I think it's stupid to think that Lorab voter = scum, but it's also naive to think that there wasn't a last ditch effort from Toecutter's gang to save their eponymous member.
I still think Sloonei's case makes sense, and I don't think any of my points against her were discredited, but I find it hard to justify going after her head after Elo flipped bad to the bone. So right now my opinion of LoRab is in limbo, and I'd rather target and investigate other suspects.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Oh, you know. Just have to catch up on 50 pages of shit.

You people talk more than the voices in my head. That's disturbing to me.

Gman who did I replace?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Scotty wrote:Oh, you know. Just have to catch up on 50 pages of shit.

Gman who did I replace?
Spirityo, yo.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

insertnamehere wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:

I suspect you for entirely different reasons, although your participation in the last lynch didn't help.
insertnamehere wrote:
motel room wrote:

I still think Sloonei's case makes sense, and I don't think any of my points against her were discredited, but I find it hard to justify going after her head after Elo flipped bad to the bone. So right now my opinion of LoRab is in limbo, and I'd rather target and investigate other suspects.
So, you still suspect me, but you can't go after me why, exactly? Because it will look bad? Because you don't think you can get a bandwagon going right now?

Why exactly do you think I am bad?

Also, you never answered any of my posts where I defended myself. Nor have you answered any of my posts which accused you--other than saying that I suspected you for reasons that had nothing to do with what I suspected you for.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

insertnamehere wrote:
Scotty wrote:Oh, you know. Just have to catch up on 50 pages of shit.

Gman who did I replace?
Spirityo, yo.
It's sprityo, yo

And thanks.

I have a show to do right now but am traveling all day tomorrow so I'll do my best to catch up.

Just looking at the polls of the past few days, my biggest suspicion lies with Wilgy. I'm glad I didn't replace him, because I think he is bad, whereas The role I was given is not.

Note: I haven't read people's manifestos since day 1 when Scotty 1.0 was lynched, but I will try my best to catch up
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 436
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm back. :slick:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Anyone think LoRab would have tried to kill me after I called her one of my top two town reads?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:My head and my gut are locked in a violent conflict over MP.
How so?
My head says town and my gut says scum.

I'm going to absorb and think about your responses to the interactive read. You asked me a bunch of questions in there, but I'm going to just leave them alone unless you need answers to affect your own read of me. I don't want to clog the thread with a long back-and-forth of posts at MP/JJJ size.
Oh really? I expected the opposite of this based on what you were saying. Hmmm.

You want me to still check out that ISO from before or is it moot?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Oh, and I also meant to say, that's totally cool Jay. Answers to those questions don't affect my read of you. I just was trying to understand your read of me.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:My head and my gut are locked in a violent conflict over MP.
How so?
My head says town and my gut says scum.
This is backwards. My head says scum and my gut says town.
Oh, LOL, scratch my surprise then. :P
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

a2thezebra wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:We all may remember the continuing trend that He Who Names The Most GTH Town Reads is more likely to be bad.

Technically I'm tied for that award this time, but I'm still looking at you motel room. :P
On the other hand, if we all remember that continuing trend as you say we do, those of us that are bad can take advantage of it.

Looking at you MP. (though I'm the Most Scum Reads actually)
Looking at me for what? You lost me.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

a2thezebra wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MacDougall wrote:I find it interesting that you GTH read me town Jimmy since not so long ago I was a dark orange skittle.
Consistency can fuck itself. I don't care.

It should be noted though that the rainbow list was the result of extensive analysis -- head stuff.

GTH reads are all about gut stuff. Sometimes there are differences.
In your experience, which is more reliable for you - head stuff or gut stuff?
Historically probably head stuff. Gut stuff has made a resurgence in recent memory -- I used to ignore it completely and that's no longer true. But I still probably do better with the head stuff.
Therefore, MP is bad.
Are you not at all willing to consider the converse perspective?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Nice colors on the first rainbow list, LoRab. :beer:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Man, I think INH is my version of Jay's me (wait, what?). By that I mean, my head says he's mafia but my gut is like HE'S SO TOWN MAN. LIKE SO TOWN!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Oh man, JaggedJimmyCONFIRMED. Epic! :clap: :clap:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

And welcome back Scotty! :D

I'll stop spamming the thread for a few minutes now.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MovingPictures07 wrote:You want me to still check out that ISO from before or is it moot?
You might as well if you have the time. Don't respond to everything though. If you want, pick out any three negative things I had to say and talk about them.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Man, I think INH is my version of Jay's me (wait, what?). By that I mean, my head says he's mafia but my gut is like HE'S SO TOWN MAN. LIKE SO TOWN!
Which one was your GTH on him?
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Anyone think LoRab would have tried to kill me after I called her one of my top two town reads?
Do you have any reason to believe LoRab would have done this over anyone else?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:You want me to still check out that ISO from before or is it moot?
You might as well if you have the time. Don't respond to everything though. If you want, pick out any three negative things I had to say and talk about them.
Will do. :llama:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Anyone think LoRab would have tried to kill me after I called her one of my top two town reads?
Do you have any reason to believe LoRab would have done this over anyone else?
I don't think she did it. I'm asking her detractors.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

motel room wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Man, I think INH is my version of Jay's me (wait, what?). By that I mean, my head says he's mafia but my gut is like HE'S SO TOWN MAN. LIKE SO TOWN!
Which one was your GTH on him?
I called him mafia; it's the only time in the game I think my gut actually trended mafia on him a bit, and I don't like his d3 vote. But then he came back out to play again and when reading his most recent posts he shot way back up on my town radar, at least gut-wise.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”