Total votes: 0
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 823
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: MAD MAX: Day 6

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Regarding INH:

It occurs to me that no matter which of the three roles caused his lynch survival, he wouldn't have votes that count now. I'm not sure there's a reason for him to hide that. He might just not give a crap about his votes because they're worthless.
Jim Goose does not lose his votes, or it does not say so anywhere.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 879
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Oh derp. You're right.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 125

Post by DrWilgy »

G-Man am I immortal?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
motel room
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 148

Post by motel room »

Back to Wilgy huh what happened? I see Glorf popped his head in for a sec.
ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

motel room wrote:Back to Wilgy huh what happened? I see Glorf popped his head in for a sec.
Glorf's disappearance after re-emerging at the end of the day is puzzling. I'd like to hear thoughts from both him and Scotty once they've had time to digest whatever just happened.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 93

Post by G-Man »

DEATH TRIP

"You hear the weather report this morning?" one of the rookie cops asked his partner.

"Naw, what's the forecast?"

"Major dust storm forming in the Outback. Looks like it might hit us tomorrow night. Going to be a bad one."

"Bloody hell," the second rookie said. "Like we really need a dust storm on top of all these psycho biker bastards running around."

"Good afternoon, rookie babies!" a voice hailed over the radio.

"Yeah, Goose," the first rookie said into his microphone, "what's up?"

"You ladies are doing a bang-up job so far," Goose gibed. "Yesterday you snuffed Labatouche and today you left the garage unlocked when you went out on patrol."

"You rubbing it in or something? What's your point?"

"My point is that our biker friends just made off with one of our Interceptors. Keep an eye out for it, would you? It was last seen heading toward Anarchie Road. Be good boys and clean up your mess. Max is on patrol too. Call him for backup if you need it."

"Got it, Goose. Over and out." The first rookie turned off the radio.

"What did you do that for?" his partner asked. "What if we need to call Max?"

"We're going to redeem ourselves on our own. Besides, those skags are listening on the radio now. Why tip them off?"

------------------------------------------

When the rookies got to Anarchie Road, they saw an Interceptor on the horizon. The hunt was on. They floored the accelerator and gained ground. Their prey slowed down a little as they approached.

"Slowing down, eh?" the rookie behind the wheel asked. "Get your scattergun ready. He's up to something."

His partner pulled out a sawed-off shotgun and steadied himself in the passenger window. Closer, closer, closer they approached. The other Interceptor gave them room on the driver's side. He was definitely going to pull something. The rookies' brows poured sweat as the tension grew. As they came up alongside the stolen car, the driver saw what they were up to.

"Blast him!" the rookie driver shouted.

The gun went off just as the other driver hit the breaks. He was too late though. Lead pellets met his face and skull with extreme prejudice, making one hell of a mess on the car's interior. The car lurched off the road and rolled down an embankment.

Victorious, the rookie driver sprinted from the car to take a look at his first kill. The Interceptor was a total loss but it was worth it to have one less skag on the highways. His partner also jumped out of the car but ran back and turned on the radio to share the good news.

"Gosling One, this is Rookie Two. Over"

"Rookie babies! Glad to hear from you finally. Let me guess, your partner decided to go stealth and shut the radio off."

"Roger that."

"Well I'm glad you've got more sense than he does. I've been trying to reach you for five minutes. We got our Interceptor back. Skags wrecked it on the East side of town."

The rookie stood wide-eyed and aghast at the news. As his partner was laughing at the dead body hanging upside down in his driving harness, Rookie Two wondered who they had just run off the road.

"Max should still be in your area," Goose said. "If you run into him, slug him one for me if you have the guts. He cheated me out of $20 at cards last night."

Rookie Two walked slowly to the top of the embankment and looked at the wrecked Interceptor. Even though it was on its roof, he could make out the name on the side and it made him sick to his stomach.

------------------------------------------

DRWILGY has been lynched. He was MAX ROCKATANSKY.

It is now Night 6. You have until 8:00 pm US Eastern to send me your role PMs.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: MAD MAX: Night 6

Post by Sloonei »

expletive
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Glorfindel wrote:I come back to this thread and what do I find? Isn't this just charming... :mad: Seriously, if I'm the best you guys can come up with, we're in more trouble than I could've imagined... :(

I've literally read next to nothing that's been posted this Day phase so on the basis of my inability to make an informed decision right now, self preservation will determine my vote.
Was Wilgy the best alternative lynch wagon at this point?
ImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Hey look. I'm dead now.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Hey look. I'm dead now.
Image Image Image
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Scotty wrote:Voting Dom. I could very well vote Glorf too. So many changed votes makes me wonder if Glorf is actually bad, not around, and his teammates are attempting to stir the pot away from him.
Scotty wrote:Changed to Wilgy.
What happened here? this was 2 minutes apart
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Poop. My bad Wilgy.

At least that was the civilian that can go rogue apart from Grease Rat.

Hopefully we can regroup. I think the chaos of the EOD was a product of the baddies being very well blended, whoever they are (or maybe it was just a product of me changing my vote 800 times). Open minds are advisable.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Scotty's "I'm fucking pissed" literally scared me away from that wagon. I could smell the sincerity, given that it'd be his second mislynch of the game. I hope I'm not an idiot.

Everyone who showed up to the game at the last second: I understand if you have busy lives, so if there's no alternative then very well. You do what you gotta do. If at all possible though, please try to get in here sooner than that -- it makes for impossible circumstances for everyone.
I can't help it, Man. I do my best, but in this case I'm literally a Wifislave. I had just got to the theater- which has free wifi- 30 minutes before the poll closed.

I also expect a town flip. But am more suspicious of Sloonei right now even though Wilgy trusts him
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 274

Post by Dom »

Given all of this-- how do we fell about lorab?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dom wrote:Given all of this-- how do we fell about lorab?
Lynchable

We should look into possible BTSC partners for Wilgy though.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 156

Post by Epignosis »

I skipped two pages of bullshit. I can't keep up with that. I'm here now. Lynching Wilgy is a crap shoot in my opinion. This time it crapped out.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Scotty wrote:I also expect a town flip. But am more suspicious of Sloonei right now even though Wilgy trusts him
Are you putting stock into Wilgy's read of Sloonei here before you know that he has flipped town, after he flipped town?
ImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Dom wrote:Given all of this-- how do we fell about lorab?
I liked your read of her not being compatible as an Eloh-teammate. What do you think now?
ImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I won't, however, feel bad for lynching people who post Linkin Park videos. I effing hate Linkin Park. :noble:
Limp Brizket
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

motel room- why did you vote Wilgy for so long?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

And what prompted you to change your vote?
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Epignosis wrote:motel room- why did you vote Wilgy for so long?
I put it on him early in the Day because Sloonei and JJJ had votes on people and I wanted to add to the spread. I can't really read Wilgy, pretty ok with him flipping, still am. After we had a public holiday here I came back to what looked like an easy wagon on him, and some Wilgy responses that seemed legitimately town, and wanted to contribute more to the EOD stuff, putting my vote on Dom cos I read that everyone had read him "bad" but only JJJ was voting him. I wanted to see if people who read him bad would follow through with votes and I don't really feel like they did (gut, need to double check). After that I went to Glorfindel who has been someone I could see hiding behind his posting style and hasn't really done a lot of anything before I had my meeting.

Do you still suspect Sloonei? For what prompted for your vote that stayed on him or for other things now?
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

motel room wrote:
Epignosis wrote:motel room- why did you vote Wilgy for so long?
I put it on him early in the Day because Sloonei and JJJ had votes on people and I wanted to add to the spread. I can't really read Wilgy, pretty ok with him flipping, still am. After we had a public holiday here I came back to what looked like an easy wagon on him, and some Wilgy responses that seemed legitimately town, and wanted to contribute more to the EOD stuff, putting my vote on Dom cos I read that everyone had read him "bad" but only JJJ was voting him. I wanted to see if people who read him bad would follow through with votes and I don't really feel like they did (gut, need to double check). After that I went to Glorfindel who has been someone I could see hiding behind his posting style and hasn't really done a lot of anything before I had my meeting.

Do you still suspect Sloonei? For what prompted for your vote that stayed on him or for other things now?
Somewhat. What prompted my vote to stay on him was that I was doing two other things at the time. I normally don't skip pages in mafia, but I can't keep up with the volume.

I started reading Wilgy before his lynch and was suspicious of him slightly. I'm going to do it again with this revelation.
G-Man
Made Man

Re: Mad Max: Polls

Post by G-Man »

DAY 6

My Banners:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

motel room wrote:
Scotty wrote:Voting Dom. I could very well vote Glorf too. So many changed votes makes me wonder if Glorf is actually bad, not around, and his teammates are attempting to stir the pot away from him.
I just took a look at the poll and came to the conclusion that Scotty and Glorfindel's votes look the worst. This pair of posts does not look great for either of them.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Sloonei wrote:
motel room wrote:
I just took a look at the poll and came to the conclusion that Scotty and Glorfindel's votes look the worst. This pair of posts does not look great for either of them.
I agree. I could vote scotty again in a heartbeat.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sorry for being worthless this night phase. I've been dealing with school stuff all day. :flamed:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I want to hear what Glorfindel thinks of Scotty.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 116

Post by Glorfindel »

Dom wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:I come back to this thread and what do I find? Isn't this just charming... :mad: Seriously, if I'm the best you guys can come up with, we're in more trouble than I could've imagined... :(

I've literally read next to nothing that's been posted this Day phase so on the basis of my inability to make an informed decision right now, self preservation will determine my vote.
Emotional manipulation doesn't play well.

I've voted you at the moment for self preservation.
Would you grant me the courtesy, my friend of explaining on what level you see the content of my post as 'emotional manipulation'?
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

motel room wrote:

Was Wilgy the best alternative lynch wagon at this point?
Indeed he was, my friend. From my recollection, I was ahead of Wilgy 3 votes to 2 at the time I voted but things were (again) kinda crazy at the time given the high level of fluidity in the voting.

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Glorfindel wrote:
Dom wrote:

Would you grant me the courtesy, my friend of explaining on what level you see the content of my post as 'emotional manipulation'?
highlighted
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Everyone who showed up to the game at the last second: I understand if you have busy lives, so if there's no alternative then very well. You do what you gotta do. If at all possible though, please try to get in here sooner than that -- it makes for impossible circumstances for everyone.
I fully endorse your suggestion here Jay and will do everything I can to comply with this request in future. Again, I apologise for my role in these debacles :(

Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Dom wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Dom wrote:

highlighted
That's not really an answer to the question that I asked, ny friend. I wanted to know how you interpreted my remarks to be 'emotional manipulation'?

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Sloonei wrote:I want to hear what Glorfindel thinks of Scotty.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Happy to oblige, my friend. I've still got a little catching up to do and I'll give you my thoughts.

Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Sloonei wrote:
Patience is a virtue, my friend... :bighug: I will try to get back to you soon.

G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

HIGHWAY TO HELL

Another night, another tent, another prisoner. Bubba Zanetti walked in and set a piece of plywood in front of a frightened man. Bubba drew a circle on the side closest to himself and placed two items on the plank.

"MacDougall did you no favors," he sneered. "He left two very unpleasant options for you to choose from."

"What do you mean?" the prisoner asked. He looked at the two items again. A match and a cricket ball. It didn't make sense.

"Move one of those items into the circle to tell us how you'd like to die. By fire or as batting practice."

Without hesitation, the prisoner moved the ball into the circle. He looked up at his captor.

"On one condition," he said.

Bubba listened to the man's request and nodded. "That can be arranged."

"Thank you," the prisoner replied.

------------------------------------------------------

As dawn approached, Toecutter's gang gathered several miles outside of town. Their bikes lined both sides of the highway, a stolen car from town idling in the middle of the road. The wind howled as the dust storm approached from the northwest. The prisoner was led to the rear of the car. Bubba dropped a bag at his feet.

"Strip," he said.

"What?" the prisoner gasped. "You didn't say anything about this earlier."

"You make demands, we make demands. Now strip."

The prisoner removed his shoes, socks, and shirt as the biker howled with menacing glee. He paused with his hand hovering over his belt buckle.

"All the way," Bubba insisted.

Humiliated, the prisoner complied. The swirling wind assaulted his naked body with dirt and bits of desert scrub.

Bubba handed him a motorcycle helmet. "As you requested." The prisoner put the helmet on. and signaled that he was ready.

Two gang members placed him on the roof of the car, strapping his arms to the front pillars and his legs to the back pillars. It was not quite a Christ-like pose but this was no holy sacrifice, more sadistic than sanctifying.

Several gang members mounted their rides as others scrambled for a bludgeon. Some had genuine cricket bats, while others had to settle for pieces of lumber and pipe. It didn't have to be elegant; it just needed to get the job done. They climbed aboard the bikes as passengers, hungry to carry out their task.

The lone remaining gang member slid through the open window of the car and into the driver's seat. He feathered the throttle, eliciting howls of delight from the rest of the gang. The bikes closed in on each side of the car and the passengers began rapping their weapons against the car. The prisoner flinched with every sound of wood and metal against the car, each time expecting the next blow to connect with his body. But the bikers kept beating on the car but not him.

Faster and faster the blows came, in an almost primal rhythm. The prisoner was grateful for the helmet because it deprived these animals from seeing the tears streaming from his eyes. The car lurched beneath him as the driver put the vehicle into gear and slammed on the accelerator. The breeze blowing across his body had a calming effect. In his final moments of clarity, the prisoner prayed for mercy and forgiveness from God, for he knew neither would be offered to him here on Earth.

As the car pulled away, the riders revved their throttles but remained in place while Bubba held his fist in the air.

"Make sure he doesn't reach town alive!" he shouted.

With the drop of his fist, the bikers took off in pursuit, like sharks to a feeding frenzy.

The savages left few bones unbroken on the poor man's body and left him in the center of town, still attached to the roof of the car. The townspeople quickly discovered the gang's handiwork in the morning. It was shocking, it was gruesome, and it was senseless. Horrible as it all was, the townspeople were gracious that they were still able to hold an open-casket funeral for Motel Room.

MOTEL ROOM has been killed by Toecutter's gang.

It is now Day 7. Batter up.
My Banners:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Sorry for being worthless this night phase. I've been dealing with school stuff all day. :flamed:
Do they come for you again? :dark:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I see they do not.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: MAD MAX: Day 7

Post by Sloonei »

What are all our thoughts now that we've had 24 hours to reflect on the chaos of yesterday?

don't expect me to participate too much for a couple of hours. Go Cubs.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

I'm about a dozen pages behind. Will try to catch up tonight. Sorry for being a bit gone the past rl day or so. Glad I voted before I left for my trip. Unfortunate I was wrong (although a civ who could go rogue). Not sure I'd have changed my mind though.

And got very confused by already having a night post but then remembered I'm in on the west coast and so in a different time zone right now.
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

aw boo
ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Those 12 pages probably aren't as daunting as they seem. There were a ton of frantic 1-2 sentence posts around the end of day yesterday.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I still think Lorab is good. That's who I am most confident is a civilian.

3J. :meany:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote:I still think Lorab is good. That's who I am most confident is a civilian.

Who are you most confident is not a civilian?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I still think Lorab is good. That's who I am most confident is a civilian.

Who are you most confident is not a civilian?
I want to look at the voting record first.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Glorfindel, I still need answers to these questions:

1. Are you bad?

2. Are you a member of a team that killed anyone in this group: MovingPictures07, MacDougall, motel room?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Glorfindel, I still need answers to these questions:

1. Are you bad?

2. Are you a member of a team that killed anyone in this group: MovingPictures07, MacDougall, motel room?
I'm going to adjust the first question.

1. Are you a member of the team in this Mafia game called the Skags?

Please still answer both.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

What about LoRab makes you feel so strongly?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Seeking opinions:

Do you think it's more likely they're not trying to kill me again for fear of the protector, or do they think my continued survival works to their benefit?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Side Missions”