Total votes: 8
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Last Man Standing 3 [Day 3]

Post by Made »

G-Man wrote:
I would like to hear more from both Made and You Know Who today.
What would you like to hear from me, friend? I very much care to say more, especially since what i've said so far isn't sufficient in the slightest. :daisy:
Spoiler: show
Pov: you reading my takes
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 114

Post by G-Man »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I'm voting boo now. I won't be around much today,
Any reason why? You've voted for him in each lynch poll so far. Are you just being consistent or do you still have suspicions? Why not Made or You Know Who? That probably won't get old!

Made wrote:
G-Man wrote:
I would like to hear more from both Made and You Know Who today.
What would you like to hear from me, friend? I very much care to say more, especially since what i've said so far isn't sufficient in the slightest. :daisy:
I'm not trying to :dead horse: on the post count issue. Some of your posts have been substantive, which is more than some can say. I'm just trying to generate discussion. This is admittedly a terrible game for discussion because there is no group end goal to work toward and we all want each other dead anyway. But anywho, is there any reason why your Day 1 lynch survival should not make us any more wary of you?

Also, do you have a reason for voting for me over You Know Who or anyone else?
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 89

Post by Enrique »

Sorry, I should've cleared up. Cupid starts using his power on Night 1.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Black Rock »

I'm going to vote for Nisani now, I just can't get into the game today.
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

I feel the same BR! I blame the weather :nicenod:

I am not seeing where Made explained his lynch survival. I do not like roles that have tildes and his obv does. I really do not believe it was from the day 0 poll.

Votes!

Happy sunshiney day everyone! :D
;)
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Also Weekend at Bernies ftmfw!
;)
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Elohcin »

It's not a sunshiney day here :p In fact, it has been rainy all week and I can't wait for some sun so I can send the kids outside to play. They are going a little bit crazy.

I too am interested in why you are voting boo, MM.

Niju, what are your thoughts today, we haven't heard much from you. Are you still settling in with RL stuff?How is that all going by the way? I've been thinking about you and Epi says lunch is not the same without you XD

I think this game is fun, I do. But it is kind-of weird. I mean...there isn't much to do/talk about. We aren't really trying to figure out who is "bad" as there is no Mafia. If we do figure out who someone may be, we don't want to openly share this info with the thread, of course or even try to convince the thread that so-and-so is such-and-such. I find it hard to know what to discuss. Maybe we need more games and challenges in a(n) LMS game :workit:

So, how is everyone doing today? We had a music recital in our homeschool group today and Abigail (age 5) sang Somewhere Over the Rainbow. She did well :) It was her first time singing on a stage with an audience. It was amazing to see the older children perform. Epi took off work so he could come and see Abigail. He was very impressed with the musical talent of these 10-12 year olds. I told him, "When you can finish school by lunch time, you have the afternoon to focus on becoming excellent at an extracurricular activity :D . One of the girls (about 12 or so) played a song on the piano that she wrote for a composition competition. It was based on a story that she wrote. After she was done playing Epi whispered, "We have a little prog rocker here." :) Overall, the performances were very impressive.

SVS, do you know who you want to vote for today? If so, why?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 132

Post by S~V~S »

I have said Nisani or Made. I was leaning Nisani but was hoping he would show up and perhaps stops role playing or whatever Made suggested he might be doing.
I think he's possibly trying to steer the thread, and have not liked most of the things he has said. I will probably have to vote soonish.

Why just ask me?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I didn't just ask you, I asked Niju too :)
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 102

Post by rabbit8 »

S~V~S wrote:Can't shut a bitch up :nicenod:
Bitches gonna bitch!!!! :haha:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Ok, Cool, eloh. I missed that. I was just worried, you sounded kinda annoyed at me last night, I guess that must have been in my head :grin:

Linki, :fishslap:
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 51

Post by fingersplints »

Rabbit who are you voting for
Gro-oo-ovy
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

S~V~S wrote:Ok, Cool, eloh. I missed that. I was just worried, you sounded kinda annoyed at me last night, I guess that must have been in my head :grin:

Linki, :fishslap:
Nope, not annoyed :)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

While I admire his chutzpah as a new player, I have to say I am concerned about Nisanis motives.

He gets my vote today.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

fingersplints wrote:Rabbit who are you voting for

:shrug:

Made? You?
Nisani
Posts in topic: 13

Post by Nisani »

I try to help. I look out for everyone's best interests. And this is how I am treated.

When surrounded by those who seek to hurt me, I can only help so much. If I cannot help you now, my purpose is lost. Perhaps it is best for me to be lynched.

I will be voting for Made, as he masked his intent to join the Squadron-- he instead used his false admittance as grounds for speculation against me. Even after my death, I hope you will all see why this is dangerous, anti-Town behavior.

Enrique is a genius, and all mafia hosts should be like him.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Ok guys, if you may, throw traditional mafia out the window.

While I didn't want to admit it earlier (because death), SVS had the right idea early on, thinking about the game differently than you think of a typical mafia game.

In a traditional mafia game, as civvie, your goal is to work together against a common unknown enemy. This game is very different. The goal of this game is to misdirect, but without the use of secrets to hide behind. There's no outright lying because-- if you want to view the game from a traditional mafia perspective-- everyone is mafia

So where does that leave us? Each player can be looked at as a threat, and how much of a threat they could possibly be is based not on their alignment or behavior, but how much damage they could do to you. Using this we can sort of prioritize who is the biggest threat
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Didn't mean to press submit, but w/e

Anyways, killing roles are the biggest threat to us all, I think everyone would agree, so they should take priority and focus. Remove them from the game would make those players who aren't killer now on equal (or at least more so) equal footing with their peers.

The best course of discussion right now would be who would kill who and why? I doubt anything more than double deflections or framing would of happen at this point as few people have yet to bring it up.

Starting with
"He who shall prolly die tonight"- Killing his teammate would be smart, but not this early. If people supported him, vocally or otherwise, it makes no sense to kill even one of them off during the early, wild wild west part of the game, especially considering his own deflection and crazy acting. His teammates/allies could of work as a deflection at the very least to prevent what's probably going to happen tonight.

It would make sense to talk crazy, it would make sense to kill teammates. Not both.

I think a great place to start would be Dana. Those who know who dana is would be the least likely to kill her for multiple reasons

1. Dana has only played in 2 games on this site, including this one, so i very much doubt that people who knew that would kill her, this early anyways
2. Dana's remote enough for the majority of the player base that it's very likely the killer choose her because remoteness.
3. A combination of knowing who Dana is, and killing her anyways would be very mean. While possible, a distancing strategy like that wouldn't work very well unless everyone had knowledge of Dana's relations to other players this game, which few players do.

And discuss!
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

*correction- Dana has played in 3 games including this one: MP, Misfits, and LMS 3*
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 57

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Made I also think it's important that we prioritize who we tthink is a big threat. I think someone who can survive a lynch can become a big problem later in the game. So im voting Made.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:Made I also think it's important that we prioritize who we tthink is a big threat. I think someone who can survive a lynch can become a big problem later in the game. So im voting Made.
Let's assume that i do know how i survived (which i don't). and that it's role related.
Which is more of a threat: A role that can survive lynches (which btw make no sense to vote me if you believe that), or a role that can kill you?
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 43
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Elohcin wrote:Niju, what are your thoughts today, we haven't heard much from you. Are you still settling in with RL stuff?How is that all going by the way? I've been thinking about you and Epi says lunch is not the same without you XD
I'm here! And I thought I voted, but I was wrong. I've been weirded about by Nisani since Day 1 and have agreed with boo that he is probably BS'ing, so I'm happy to vote his way today. In regard to your other question, RL is going well but has been quite a change! I'm still adjusting to getting up earlier, work is crazy busy with paperwork and parent e-mails (amazing what happens when parents are involved - it's like night and day from the "other place"), and I'm not as free to check/respond to mafia during work hours, which is probably a good thing :P I'm also closer to old friends here, and they wanna hang out and have a real social life, even during the week. I'd forgotten what that was like, so I'm doing the balancing act with all of that. I do miss those lunches with everyone back there, though, however short they were. I will be back down that way to see my old babies graduate, but/and we should plan a hangout soon :srsnod:

Made, if I'm reading you correctly (I'm a little sleep-deprived, so forgive me if I'm wrong or being obvious there's a better word than that, but I can't think of it), you're saying to look at people not associated with Dana or who haven't had much interaction with her in mafia are the ones that probably have the killing powers? I could see that.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 152
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Made wrote:Didn't mean to press submit, but w/e

Anyways, killing roles are the biggest threat to us all, I think everyone would agree, so they should take priority and focus. Remove them from the game would make those players who aren't killer now on equal (or at least more so) equal footing with their peers.

The best course of discussion right now would be who would kill who and why? I doubt anything more than double deflections or framing would of happen at this point as few people have yet to bring it up.

Starting with
"He who shall prolly die tonight"- Killing his teammate would be smart, but not this early. If people supported him, vocally or otherwise, it makes no sense to kill even one of them off during the early, wild wild west part of the game, especially considering his own deflection and crazy acting. His teammates/allies could of work as a deflection at the very least to prevent what's probably going to happen tonight.

It would make sense to talk crazy, it would make sense to kill teammates. Not both.

I think a great place to start would be Dana. Those who know who dana is would be the least likely to kill her for multiple reasons

1. Dana has only played in 2 games on this site, including this one, so i very much doubt that people who knew that would kill her, this early anyways
2. Dana's remote enough for the majority of the player base that it's very likely the killer choose her because remoteness.
3. A combination of knowing who Dana is, and killing her anyways would be very mean. While possible, a distancing strategy like that wouldn't work very well unless everyone had knowledge of Dana's relations to other players this game, which few players do.

And discuss!
Dana has played Dr. Who, Monty Python, Misfits, and this game.

Regardless, you aren't wrong, that she is a bit of a remote player and doesn't play much. But there is a group of players in this game who have never played here, or have not played here in a while.

G-Man, rabbit (3rd game), boo, bullzeye (2nd game back I think), Nisani, nutella, unfurl. That's a hearty looking list.

So you are saying that you think that someone on that list killed her? I still think that since everyone needs everyone else dead, players are less likely to hold back too much.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
G-Man, rabbit (3rd game), boo, bullzeye (2nd game back I think), Nisani, nutella, unfurl. That's a hearty looking list.

So you are saying that you think that someone on that list killed her? I still think that since everyone needs everyone else dead, players are less likely to hold back too much.
Yes but look closer: Nisani and Nutella know dana outside of mafia, Nutella being the person who introduced her (and me) to mafia, so she's off the list. Nisani's off the list because the abovemented killing Dana would really dumb, and Nisani's smart.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I didn't realize you guys know nutella too, especially since she apparently lives over on my side of the country (Oregon). Nisani, I feel like you guys said you knew Nisani, but I was uncertain.

And you say Nisani is smart. Nisani also voted you. Coincidence? :grin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Oh goodie, discussion! I'll have to catch up and respond to some of it later. It's dinner time and there's hockey on tonight. Rabbit and Splints are more than welcome to vote as they wish. They could tie this thing up if they wanted to. As for me, I'm not going to vote for either You Know Who or Made because the time bomb is still out there and I'm not gonna risk it.

Voting for Rabbit because that furry varmint has been awfully quite lately. :eye:
My Banners:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

G-Man wrote:Oh goodie, discussion! I'll have to catch up and respond to some of it later. It's dinner time and there's hockey on tonight. Rabbit and Splints are more than welcome to vote as they wish. They could tie this thing up if they wanted to. As for me, I'm not going to vote for either You Know Who or Made because the time bomb is still out there and I'm not gonna risk it.

Voting for Rabbit because that furry varmint has been awfully quite lately. :eye:
Do rabbit and fingersplints usually need your go-ahead to vote?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Friends, I'm gonna have to ask for a little patience before the lynch post is up. This doesn't mean I'm extending the deadline. If you missed it you missed it. I just can't get ahold of my computer to sort out the game rn.

Give me ~30 minutes and you'll have your post.
ImageImageImageImage
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Sorry just got internet back.... :meany:
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

G-Man wrote:Oh goodie, discussion! I'll have to catch up and respond to some of it later. It's dinner time and there's hockey on tonight. Rabbit and Splints are more than welcome to vote as they wish. They could tie this thing up if they wanted to. As for me, I'm not going to vote for either You Know Who or Made because the time bomb is still out there and I'm not gonna risk it.

You son of a!!!!!!!1

Yeah, my bad I have an ISO audit next week and we are getting ready. I will try to be more productive. :srsnod:
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Day 3

Nisani has been lynched. He was one of the Team (and also the greatest mafia player that I've ever hosted :noble: ).
It is now Night.
You have 24 hours to send me your PMs.
ImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Re: Last Man Standing POLL RESULTS THREAD

Post by Enrique »

Day 3

Missed the poll:
fingesplints
rabbit8
ImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Well Played Nisani, Rip.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

(Join speed, i'll do the same. like rn)
unfurl
The Mark
Posts in topic: 199

Re: Last Man Standing 3 [Night 3]

Post by unfurl »

Bye Nisani
I was expecting something shocking, I guess he was really having fun posting weird things lol
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

By Nisani. I hope you stick around. I would like to see your playstyle in a real Mafia game :)
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I feel asleep and missed the vote sorry ;(
Gro-oo-ovy
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

fingersplints wrote:I feel asleep and missed the vote sorry ;(

We are the worst team ever!!!!! :biggrin:
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I think made is on the right track with who would have killed dana, however there are some not new or returning players I could have seen killing Dana. (Epi was one of them)

There are a few players who similar to me don't like to kill new/returning players: SVS, and Rox immediately come to my mind. I do not think they would have killed dana
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

rabbit8 wrote:
fingersplints wrote:I feel asleep and missed the vote sorry ;(

We are the worst team ever!!!!! :biggrin:
Bullz went and died to escape us XD

I didn't know who I wanted to vote earlier that's why I asked you

Sorry enri won't miss anymore
Gro-oo-ovy
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I didn't realize you guys know nutella too, especially since she apparently lives over on my side of the country (Oregon). Nisani, I feel like you guys said you knew Nisani, but I was uncertain.

I have known her since she was about 13 or 14, lol. Quite a few of us have, actually. Lostpedia.

So Nisani was one of the team? That might explain some of the Day One behavior from someone~ protecting a new player teammate. If either Dana or LC was the Teammate, that would mean they were replaced. Or if they were not, now there is a solo teammate.

Hope you come back and play a less "each man for himself" game, Nisani :daisy:

And yeah, I know it's WIFOM, but I would not have killed Dana; it's weak that she died so early when she has not played in some time.
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

:zombie:
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 40
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by boo »

LC was Death, and tried to kill Nisani (probably, could also have been his partner) N1. Which is why we didn't have a Death NK N2. That should mean we won't have a NK from Death again tonight, and unless Switcheroo decides to bring the role back, we won't again.

If that's wrong, Nutella is Death, and we should lynch her tomorrow (so if there's a Death NK tonight, lynched Nutella tomorrow).

I think MM was probably Nisani's BTSC partner, so I also wouldn't mind lynching him so that we've completely gotten rid of that team so Switcheroo can't put it back in play.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I was not Nisani's BTSC partner, I can guarantee you that.

Thank you for bringing ideas forth boo, but why do you believe points 2 & 3?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Personally, I kinda think it was LC. It puts a context to his actions that makes sense to me.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

S~V~S wrote:Personally, I kinda think it was LC. It puts a context to his actions that makes sense to me.
I agree with this. I do not think LC was death and tried to kill Nisani. It doesn't make any sense to me for him to try and NK someone he had a voting alliance with.
Gro-oo-ovy
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Made wrote:Ok guys, if you may, throw traditional mafia out the window.

While I didn't want to admit it earlier (because death), SVS had the right idea early on, thinking about the game differently than you think of a typical mafia game.

In a traditional mafia game, as civvie, your goal is to work together against a common unknown enemy. This game is very different. The goal of this game is to misdirect, but without the use of secrets to hide behind. There's no outright lying because-- if you want to view the game from a traditional mafia perspective-- everyone is mafia

So where does that leave us? Each player can be looked at as a threat, and how much of a threat they could possibly be is based not on their alignment or behavior, but how much damage they could do to you. Using this we can sort of prioritize who is the biggest threat
--------------
Didn't mean to press submit, but w/e

Starting with

And discuss!
Interesting theory but I would like to point out that your logic is actually traditional mafia theorizing for tracking down a serial killer role. That's actually not bad logic though considering the construct of this game involves a few killing roles that operate independently. The NK'ers (heh, nickers) in this game are effectively like serial killers from normal games. I've only ever been the SK once and even then I just randomized the player list for my kills, so I don't have much insight on how SK's plot their kills. A distancing move makes sense in a normal game but can we apply any level of reason or logic to this game? I have no idea.

I like where you're going with this but I hope you realize that your sudden willingness to contribute substantially to the game at a time when you were a close 2nd in the lynch poll also smells like a desperate attempt to deflect, persuade, and save your own arse. I wouldn't expect a sudden surge of helpfulness to take you off too many players' radar. Where was this intuition and theorizing on Day 2, Night 2 or early on in Day 3?

Made wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Made I also think it's important that we prioritize who we tthink is a big threat. I think someone who can survive a lynch can become a big problem later in the game. So im voting Made.
Let's assume that i do know how i survived (which i don't). and that it's role related.
Which is more of a threat: A role that can survive lynches (which btw make no sense to vote me if you believe that), or a role that can kill you?
If you take all the personal stuff and strategy out of the equation, all non NK'ers are equally vulnerable to getting NK'ed. NK'ers have an advantage at night. An unlycnhable player has an advantage during the day. If a NK'er is also unlynchable, that's a powerful advantage. Finding and eliminating the NK'ers is important but it's not because they can kill. It's because they have an advantage. I want to get rid of anyone who has an advantage over me, whether that is NK'ing or lynch survival. In my mind they are an equal threat.

Metalmarsh89 wrote: Dana has played Dr. Who, Monty Python, Misfits, and this game.

Regardless, you aren't wrong, that she is a bit of a remote player and doesn't play much. But there is a group of players in this game who have never played here, or have not played here in a while.

Aaand I'm on a list. Wonderful. :P

Made wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Yes but look closer: Nisani and Nutella know dana outside of mafia, Nutella being the person who introduced her (and me) to mafia, so she's off the list. Nisani's off the list because the abovemented killing Dana would really dumb, and Nisani's smart.
I agree with Metal that players probably aren't likely too hold back much in a game like this. The structure almost encourages you to defy logic. In this game, the assumption of logic provides a WIFOM-ish cover. If Player A is a NK'er and has a history with Player B, logic would tell Player A not to NK Player B because it would be obvious to some other players aware of their history. But after a while, and under game circumstances such as these, that logic becomes a cover. People come to assume that Player A wouldn't NK Player B because it would be obvious, so if Player A actually NK's Player B, other players are divided over whether Player A would be so obvious or if it is some kind of frame job. Past performance is not indicative of future results.

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

No, I was simply stating that they could tie the lynch up if they so desired but that it would put one of them at risk of blowing up if Made or Nisani were the time bomb.

Also, are you going to answer my question from earlier: Why did you vote for boo again? You've voted for boo in each lynch poll. Are you just being consistent or do you have a hunch about him?

rabbit8 wrote:

You son of a!!!!!!!1

Yeah, my bad I have an ISO audit next week and we are getting ready. I will try to be more productive. :srsnod:
What kind of ISO audit is it? My company goes through one every 2-3 years to retain our ISO 17025 certification for for our calibration standards and services. Our poor calibration manager racks up a lot of overtime prepping for it.

S~V~S wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I didn't realize you guys know nutella too, especially since she apparently lives over on my side of the country (Oregon). Nisani, I feel like you guys said you knew Nisani, but I was uncertain.

I have known her since she was about 13 or 14, lol. Quite a few of us have, actually. Lostpedia.

So Nisani was one of the team? That might explain some of the Day One behavior from someone~ protecting a new player teammate. If either Dana or LC was the Teammate, that would mean they were replaced. Or if they were not, now there is a solo teammate.

Hope you come back and play a less "each man for himself" game, Nisani :daisy:

And yeah, I know it's WIFOM, but I would not have killed Dana; it's weak that she died so early when she has not played in some time.
Good point about the teammate. I could see it being either LC or Dana. LC jumped aboard the Delta Squadron thing very quickly and some have stated that Nisani knows Dana from elsewhere. Would it make more sense for the teammates to create an alliance or would it be better for each of them to be on different teams? One can still win without the other, so I don't which option would be better. It probably depends on who the teammates are and their personal strategies. You know, the kind of stuff we won't know until endgame.

As for your WIFOM comment, what's to say the NK'er cared about whether it was mean or not to take her out? For instance, rabbit said in sign-ups that he would kill me as early as possible and I firmly believe that he would have done it. Since I am still alive, I would cross rabbit off that list of possible Dana killers or NK'ers altogether. It would be mean for rabbit to NK me early because I'm a returning player but my understanding of rabbit is that he lives on that fine line between mean-but-funny and just outright mean. While some would consider it mean, had rabbit NK'ed me like I was dreading, I would have found it mean but funny and 100% classic rabbit.

boo wrote:LC was Death, and tried to kill Nisani (probably, could also have been his partner) N1. Which is why we didn't have a Death NK N2. That should mean we won't have a NK from Death again tonight, and unless Switcheroo decides to bring the role back, we won't again.

If that's wrong, Nutella is Death, and we should lynch her tomorrow (so if there's a Death NK tonight, lynched Nutella tomorrow).

I think MM was probably Nisani's BTSC partner, so I also wouldn't mind lynching him so that we've completely gotten rid of that team so Switcheroo can't put it back in play.
1) How could LC be Death if LC was NK'ed by Death? :confused:
Enrique wrote:Night 1

Long Con has been killed by Death.
Dana has been killed by Milton Conrad.
It is now Day. You have 24 hours to vote.
2) Any reasoning for Nutella being death?
3) Any reasoning for MM being Nisani's teammate?
My Banners:
unfurl
The Mark
Posts in topic: 199

Post by unfurl »

For what is worth, I did not kill Dana or any other player for the matter, so Made can take my name off that list :D
I sort of think Made is a powerfull role and he is just trying to deflect the attention away from him cause he has gained several votes in every lynch,
but thats the point of game also XD

I seriously do not understand how are people are comming to conclusions on who is a killer?, is like epig saying bullz had btsc, deja vu all over
maybe people detectives skill in catching serial killers and btsc people is beyond me :P

All I see is people who needs to be lynched in order for me to be the last standing wo-man :daisy: trying to figure out who is who, is just a bunch of assumptions that can change from one day to anothe if the switcherroo messed with those roles :llama:
But I guess people like to have "reason" to lynch another one :P
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

G-Man wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

No, I was simply stating that they could tie the lynch up if they so desired but that it would put one of them at risk of blowing up if Made or Nisani were the time bomb.

Also, are you going to answer my question from earlier: Why did you vote for boo again? You've voted for boo in each lynch poll. Are you just being consistent or do you have a hunch about him?
I did have a ping on Day 1. While that didn't carried over to Day 2, I think he is probably not the time bomb after the Day 1 lynch, so I know my vote is safe there if I don't want to put it somewhere else.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Black Rock »

fingersplints wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Personally, I kinda think it was LC. It puts a context to his actions that makes sense to me.
I agree with this. I do not think LC was death and tried to kill Nisani. It doesn't make any sense to me for him to try and NK someone he had a voting alliance with.
I don't think LC could be Death at all. Wasn't he killed by death?
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”