Total votes: 8
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 705
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: [Day 13] Bullets Over Broadway Mafia

Post by Sloonei »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:Because I was taking my fiancé out for dinner for his birthday.
It was really delicious. :nicenod:
wait a minute...
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Sloonei wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:Because I was taking my fiancé out for dinner for his birthday.
wait a minute...
Yes, Spacedaisy and I brought along MP, and he ate our scraps.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Spacedaisy wrote:Because my vote was obviously going to MM, I debated if I should or not because it seemed like a wasted vote. Then I decided to at least put it there until I decided for sure. Next thing I know two people come out of the blue and with very little conversation regarding MM before this, throw their votes on him. Suddenly, he is the leader. Why would anyone not find that unsettling?

And frankly, I get that Golden trusts you two, but I don't. I only trust him and myself right now.
Did you second-guess your read on me, or the players who voted for me?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 46

Post by Spacedaisy »

I don't trust you much more than I did. But I don't trust anyone else either, lol. I'm tin foiling big time.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Sloonei wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
wait a minute...
That is correct.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 121

Post by S~V~S »

Hrm. So MM knew he was gonna live; I don't see him self voting otherwise. I don't see anything in the baddie musicals to account for that. Although power speculation based on musical knowledge/role snippets is fairly pointless since I don't really see the connection between my own role and the Musical my role is named after.

And Daisy, since I started taking a more active interest, almost all of my posts have been, "So, Golden/Ninja, what do you think of MM & each other". I think it is fairly obvious that these three are persons of interest for me. There's a whole lot of buddying & trusting going on, and of the three people that have been highest on my radar, MM was the one I felt least good about. I said this over a week ago, on the 20th:
S~V~S wrote:When I voted for Ninja during the last day, Golden said her role was "obvious". The role that came with that implication seems to have made a very heavy handed hint. But Ninja HATES hints and hinting etc. She generally takes a stand against that kind of thing. So not sure she would have DONE it, even in a more veiled way, when she does not like to even talk about it.

I am sorry i have been a fail; I thought I could handle this, but I should have stayed on break a few more weeks. Every time I think of coming here & debating & discussing, things I generally love, I am like "meh".

Anyhow, not long after Golden said that, MM was like, "Well, since one of my major suspects is off the table, I need to reconsider" or something to that effect. Golden makes one post, and now she's off the table? Was she ever REALLY even on your table, MM? I am very pleased Sloonei came back and resurrected (heh) this topic. I am curious about what Epi thinks about all of this considering his earlier Golden & Ninja sitting in a tree theory, and he quite possibly has weighed in on that, but I will not have time to read back on all that I have miissed the past several days. My apologies to all, I will try better. And my apologies especially to Ninja, I am voting for her again.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Yes well, during yesterday's lynch, there was little to no conversation of MM until I put my vote there and then all of a sudden two more came in quickly after. That is highly unsettling to me.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Well, it isn't like neither of us had talked about it before. Of the people with votes, he looked best (worst, lol) to me :shrug:
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Svs, I have accused you of anything. I was explaining my vote and why I felt uncomfortable with the metal marsh lynch. When I changed my vote it put DFaraday ahead of MM instead of vice versa.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I have NOT accused you of anything. Missed a word in there.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 122

Post by fingersplints »

Sorry guys for not being around much yesterday. It was my first wedding anniversary and I decided to enjoy that instead of play mafia :meany: Hope to be around more later but we have family staying with is from other countries so want to spend time with them

I feel comfortable with my dfaraday vote and that suspicion still. With the threat of recruitment in the air it's hard to feel comfortable about anyone, but I still feel pretty ok about Sloonei, and SVS. I don't know how Golden reached his process of elimination, but I know it is wrong as far as I am concerned. Not saying that makes him bad but it does make me question his motives. He still is around my more trusted side but less then the other two I mentioned.
Gro-oo-ovy
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

@ SVS, Dom's lynch message seemed to give us a pretty strong hint about what metalmarsh's role is.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Spacedaisy wrote:Svs, I have accused you of anything. I was explaining my vote and why I felt uncomfortable with the metal marsh lynch. When I changed my vote it put DFaraday ahead of MM instead of vice versa.
Do you have any thoughts on either of that you want to share? We've now been strongly tied to you for a day.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Sloonei wrote:@ SVS, Dom's lynch message seemed to give us a pretty strong hint about what metalmarsh's role is.
I don't see a win condition listed for that role though.
Gro-oo-ovy
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

fingersplints wrote:
Sloonei wrote:@ SVS, Dom's lynch message seemed to give us a pretty strong hint about what metalmarsh's role is.
Fair point, but we can at least assess that he's probably not on either of the mafia teams.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 72

Post by DFaraday »

I kind of doubt that Dom would hint at a player's role/alignment in the lynch post. I can't recall a host ever role hinting before, so I wouldn't be too quick to assume we know who MM is.

Golden I feel strongly civ about, especially as he's survived an NK from both teams. Sloonei is pretty high up there too.

Everyone keeps saying that Ninja is civ, and if a lot of people say something, it must be true. :shrug2:

SD is feeling more lone civ to me, and SVS is a bit of a mystery. I think it's quite possible that either of them could be among the remaining baddies (for that matter, so could Devin or Gumshoe, but probably not both). If I had to guess right now, I'd say Splints, SVS, and maybe Devin are the remaining baddies (if MM is indeed not bad, which I'm not convinced of).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I am still not completely convinced about nijubloop. While we can all assume to know of an ability that she has, we do not know any details about this presumed role. Her behavior lately has got me to settle down on my case against her, but I'm not going to drop it just yet.

I feel like fingersplints is the player I need to reevaluate next. I've only played one game with her before this, but spectated a couple others. In that one game (Economics) I was dead on Night 2, and splints wasn't super active up to that point. Can a Syndicate regular offer an updated meta read on her, particularly with regards to the comments about her votes?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

And, for splints, do you have anything to say to this post?
Sloonei wrote:Ninja, splints addresses the concern about her habitually late votes in the last paragraph of this post, and I'd like to hear your thoughts on it:[/center]
fingersplints wrote::rip: JJJ

dfaraday is my strongest suspect atm so will place my vote there for now. Sloonei I am right there with you with still finding nijuu suspicious. I don't know why MM is trying to push her as a confirmed civvie. I don't trust him at all though, so I am not really surprised by that. I would consider voting for him or nijuu as well.

nijuu I'm positive I have had more then 3 votes actually with the changing votes. (off the top of my head the two you mention from DF, some from nutella, you at least once I think, one from Golden when silenced, and another from JJJ) Just because they changed off of me doesn't mean they weren't cast. :shrug:

Golden, I vote as late as I can every single game (I feel like a broken record as I know I have said this before), but have needed to especially in this one where I have been under considerable suspicion for days. I'm not sure how anyone can fault me for holding my vote to possibly save myself.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Sorry, i quoted the wrong thing. This is the post I want splints to respond to:
nijuukyugou wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Ninja, splints addresses the concern about her habitually late votes in the last paragraph of this post, and I'd like to hear your thoughts on it:[/center]
fingersplints wrote::rip: JJJ

dfaraday is my strongest suspect atm so will place my vote there for now. Sloonei I am right there with you with still finding nijuu suspicious. I don't know why MM is trying to push her as a confirmed civvie. I don't trust him at all though, so I am not really surprised by that. I would consider voting for him or nijuu as well.

nijuu I'm positive I have had more then 3 votes actually with the changing votes. (off the top of my head the two you mention from DF, some from nutella, you at least once I think, one from Golden when silenced, and another from JJJ) Just because they changed off of me doesn't mean they weren't cast. :shrug:

Golden, I vote as late as I can every single game (I feel like a broken record as I know I have said this before), but have needed to especially in this one where I have been under considerable suspicion for days. I'm not sure how anyone can fault me for holding my vote to possibly save myself.
This would be more convincing if she actually did have any days with a lot of votes on her. She has remained in discussion, yet has received less than 5 total votes. I'm not including changeable votes, and even those were not significant enough to warrant what she says above, if I recall correctly.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

What would you like for me to respond to? I disagree with her completely. There has been a lot of around the lynch action and loads of people voting late who may have voted for me. I had plenty of days where I felt I could have been lynched easily.
Gro-oo-ovy
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sloonei wrote:
fingersplints wrote:
Fair point, but we can at least assess that he's probably not on either of the mafia teams.
Actually, I'm not the role you're thinking of. I didn't even realize Andrew Lippa was a role in this game.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dom gave a hint in a post? :faint:

Lol.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
fingersplints wrote:
Actually, I'm not the role you're thinking of. I didn't even realize Andrew Lippa was a role in this game.
I just saw this. I was gonna say~ Dom is the LAST LAST LAST host I would ever expect to give hints in a host post. Except maybe me.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

S~V~S wrote: I just saw this. I was gonna say~ Dom is the LAST LAST LAST host I would ever expect to give hints in a host post. Except maybe me.
This. I would never see Dom giving out a living player's role like that. Anyway, the way the post was written made it sound like Burrs was a separate character from MM, so I imagine that Lippa did something, but isn't MM.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Well then metalmarsh remains a top suspect.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 692

Post by Golden »

fingersplints wrote:I feel comfortable with my dfaraday vote and that suspicion still. With the threat of recruitment in the air it's hard to feel comfortable about anyone, but I still feel pretty ok about Sloonei, and SVS. I don't know how Golden reached his process of elimination, but I know it is wrong as far as I am concerned. Not saying that makes him bad but it does make me question his motives. He still is around my more trusted side but less then the other two I mentioned.
It's just the possible options available. I really do believe it is wrong as far as you are concerned, but I'm just trying not to rule you out because I 'think' you are good.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 126

Re: [Day 14] Bullets Over Broadway Mafia

Post by Dom »

Act One, Scene Fourteen
ENTER SINGER

SINGER:Bit by bit, getting it together
Case by case, only way to make a working lynch
Every civvie makes a contribution
Every little suspect, make it clinch
Having tunnel vision's no solution
All our lives depend on execution
Putting it together (That's what wins)

Vote by vote, getting it together
Quotations, adding up to make a perfect case.
First of all you need a good foundation
Otherwise it's risky in this race
Takes a lot of earnest conversation
But without the proper preparation
Having tunnel vision's no solution
All our lives depend on execution
The art of lynching baddies, is getting it together
Bit by bit

Lynching isn't easy
Every minor detail
Is a major decision
Have to keep votes in check
Have to check on your suspicion

Even though we're feeling apprehensive
That we're looking blind and quite defensive
And you wish civs’ thoughts were more extensive
Don't forget that we’re all being pensive

Bit by bit, getting it together
Case by case, working out decisions Night and Days
What it takes is time and perseverance
Dealing with behavior along the way
Dealing with the baddies’ interference
Working through all the aggravation
Hoping for an endgame ovation
The art of lynching baddies is getting it together
Bit by bit
Case by case
Fight by fight
Standing side by side by side by side by side by side.
And that is the state of the lynch!

EXIT

ENTER SVS

SVS: Art is dead, isn't it?

SHE EXITS AS A CHANDELIER FALLS FROM THE CIELING, MISSING HER.

It is now Day 14. You have 48 Hours.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Re: BoB Mafia Polls

Post by Dom »

Who killed JJJ? (votes changeable)

Poll ended at Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:16 pm

Devin
No votes
DFaraday
fingersplints (5), Spacedaisy (11) 14%
SpaceDaisy
No votes
Fingersplints
nijuukyugou (8) 7%
Golden
No votes
Gumshoe
No votes
MetalMarsh89
Sloonei (9), S~V~S (10), Golden (12), DFaraday (13), Metalmarsh89 (14) 36%
nijuukyugou
No votes
Sloonei
No votes
SVS 2.0
No votes
YOU ME MIMI (non/dead)
Dom (1), nutella (2), Heiots (3), MovingPictures07 (4), JaggedJimmyJay (6), Scotty (7) 43%
Total votes : 14
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Hey look, canuck is on the poll :D
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Also, well survived SVS!
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Golden wrote:Hey look, canuck is on the poll :D
I checked thrice. :puppy:

:fist:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sloonei wrote:Well then metalmarsh remains a top suspect.
I know, let's lynch Metalmarsh again and see what happens!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

:hugs: You know I love you, right Marshy? :)
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Spacedaisy wrote::hugs: You know I love you, right Marshy? :)
Indeed. :hugs:

Flash Mafia was 12 days of complete mind fuckery and I feel like this game is heading in the same direction. :sigh:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I lied about not wanting to lynch DF.

I still really think either he, splints or MM must be the phantom. And I have a renewed feeling that DF is the most likely option. I felt really a bit gutted with myself for flipping to MM yesterday.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Wow. Who would try to drop a chandelier on my head?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I have been thinking about this while I walked the dog. I seriously doubt MM did this, so i am inclined to back off of him. I think it more likely to be a frame job.

I am going to spend some of this day reading MM, and his suspicions. Perhaps we can pinpoint who may have wanted to set him up.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Golden wrote:And I have a renewed feeling that DF is the most likely option.
Because...?

Your whole case seems to hinge on the theory that the Phantom is sending in every kill, but that hasn't been proven at all. Some hosts just use one character to represent a team in the night posts (I've used that approach), and some hosts let group PMs be sent in by one player. All we know is that Webber's team has had at least one active player at any given time, but I don't see the proof that whoever the Phantom is has been continuously active. I'm not about to just give up and die based on one unfounded theory.

Dom: Are Night Posts written to reflect the roles performing the actions, or just for flavor?

SVS: Why do you feel good about MM?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Question to anyone: why are golden and sloonei still alive?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Question to anyone: why are golden and sloonei still alive?
Well, Sloonei has been targeted by both teams but survived one and got rezzed on the other. I had thought Golden was targeted by both teams, but it looks like he's only been targeted by Wildhorn, oddly enough. But yeah, I'd have thought them both dead a long time ago.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 115

Post by G-Man »

Good day to you all once again, my dear Syndicateers!

While I am usually a failure when it comes to failing, it appears that this time I will not be successful at being a success. While my team and I have been working tirelessly on additional issues and plans to neutralize the national security threat that is dogs, it appears that working behind the scenes has put us hopelessly behind in the polls. Normally, polls are for losers but in this case, the polls tell me how to win.

You see, what this tells me is that you wanted to see more of me before electing me your resurrectee. Unfortunately, the blitzkrieg pace of campaign stops was hurting our development of strategies and tools to tackle the big issues that I, a successful cat, care deeply for and that you, members of the Syndicate, ought to care about because I care about them with so much vigor. Let's not forget my glorious hair- you can admit that you're awe-struck by and desperately want to be like me. And who can blame you? Sure, losers can blame you for wanting to emulate success, but never lose sight of the fact that they are, in fact, losers.

The losers may now be throwing parties and thinking they are winners because this campaign of mine is ending but they are now both losers and fools. You see, while we've failed at being successful in campaigning, I've never been a failure at success in the private sector. Successful people like myself take minor failings like this failed campaign that has befallen me and successfully flip that failure into success, if you know what I mean.

That is why I am very proud of myself for being proud to announce the next phase of this great mission you helped me start and I intend to finish quite successfully and proudly. This is not a concession speech. Rather, this is an announcement that my campaign is taking our know-how and patent-pending ideas to the private sector. Together, my people and I will develop ways to both aide future villains in successful resurrection campaigns and work toward eliminating the dog menace that plagues our society, all while making a respectable profit.

Ladies and gentlemen, I am, once again, proud to announce the opening of the G-Man/Cats Think Tank and Development Center:

Inside this state-of-the-art facility, the best people in the business will work hard at achieving our goals. I know they're the best people because I only hire the best people. Losers go work for lesser companies run by less successful people with mediocre-at-best hair. We're currently developing solutions that will be patented and licensed all over the world, making me even more successful and impressive. You see, I can make a lot more money sticking to the private sector than by becoming your resurrectee, which I hear pays nothing. Our lobbying arm will appeal to the senses of politicians and forum moderators alike for a simplified, streamlined way for villains to gain easier access to resurrection.

I am very excited for you to see what we've got in store for you. It'll blow your mind. We're currently accepting applications for new hires. Know this- our hiring criteria are intense because we don't want any losers slipping through and poisoning the successful work that we know we can successfully succeed at.

Thank you once again for your time. Who knows, I may be seeing you soon as your new employer. Or not. You could be a loser. We'll sort it out in due time.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DFaraday wrote:
Golden wrote:And I have a renewed feeling that DF is the most likely option.
Because...?

Your whole case seems to hinge on the theory that the Phantom is sending in every kill, but that hasn't been proven at all. Some hosts just use one character to represent a team in the night posts (I've used that approach), and some hosts let group PMs be sent in by one player. All we know is that Webber's team has had at least one active player at any given time, but I don't see the proof that whoever the Phantom is has been continuously active. I'm not about to just give up and die based on one unfounded theory.

Dom: Are Night Posts written to reflect the roles performing the actions, or just for flavor?

SVS: Why do you feel good about MM?
The NK attempt on me :mad: gave me some perspective.

I won't say I feel *good* about him, but I do feel less bad then I did. Knowing the game he plays, I really doubt he would have tried to kill me, and I also think he would make an awesome patsy. If he is a civ, NKing me would be a two birds/one stone kind of thing, IMO. That's why I want to see who MM has discussed, who might feel threatened by him.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I don't think anyone feels threatened by me.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Well, I think they must. Either that, or you tried to kill me, lol. I doubt that that is what you are trying to say.

What do you think of Golden? I waffle on him.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I fully believe golden to be civ. But you have no reason to trust my opinion of him, I suppose.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I was kind of hoping for MMs opinion. But thanks for yours, everyone seems to trust Golden except me, i guess.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:I was kind of hoping for MMs opinion. But thanks for yours, everyone seems to trust Golden except me, i guess.
I still feel the same way. I don't trust him, but also have no clear reason to distrust him.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Flash Mafia was 12 days of complete mind fuckery and I feel like this game is heading in the same direction. :sigh:
:dark:

How do you like my shiny new banner?

:hugs:
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Black Rock wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

:dark:

How do you like my shiny new banner?

:hugs:
I want one. :goofp:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I voted DF.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”