Recruitment Mafia IV: Dawn of the Clans (End Game)

Moderator: Community Team

Game End!

Thank you
29%
for playing
20%
See you in number 5?
31%
aapje is too busy but he'll try to keep up....
11%
like every other time I make him play.
9%

Total votes: 45
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 255

Re: Recruitment Mafia IV: Dawn of the Clans (Day 12)

Post by Bullzeye »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:noone but a dead-role-checker can possibly know for certain what alignment nked players are. I'm never sure which way to read Rico, and this is my first time playing in a game with JJJ. And from my texts with MP about his visits to other sites, he's (JJJ) a legendary player who can waltz on both sides of the alignment dance floor. If I remember correctly, I think MP told me that JJJ won the multi-site championship as a baddie. So I'm less inclined to believe his supatown act either way.
A lot of people have been saying the Tranq is bad, but he's been quieter than myself and reywaS had been. Almost nothing to go on there that I can tell.
But I think we are both in agreement with llama's alignment. More on that when he's not immune.

Hope my point is clear here. I rambled a little bit.
I see your point, but I can only go off my own beliefs. I believe they were both civ. Maybe I'm wrong. I'd rather be wrong by myself than right because I allowed others to do all my thinking for me. I also think there's a chance Rey isn't the Mercenary and is in fact a baddie who is letting us believe he's the Mercenary because it's easier than the truth. In this scenario the true Mercenary is allowing the facade to continue because it allows him to operate undetected and keeps attention off him.
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 239

Post by reywaS »

Turnip Head wrote:Ironically enough, I think me calling out Rey as the SK is what will force him to stop killing willy nilly and choose a side. I don't think he can be trusted long term (he's claiming to not be LMS, and while the role doesn't explicitly state that it's LMS, I don't think it's a reach that it is). And if he's telling the truth about not being LMS, then even more ironic is that his best bet for a swift endgame would be to kill the civvies who are probably fewer in number than the baddies, and those are probably exactly the people who have been forced to put their hope in Rey's murderous hands. But I don't think he'll do that, and in any case I'm happy with the work I've done here today :D

That said I think Sorsha makes an excellent point about us being in Position 3 and being able to nullify Rey's potentially harmful actions in the short term. I'll switch my vote to nutella in the hope that it takes me off Rey's shitlist. :scared:

With that avatar, I would never put you on a shitlist.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Bet I'm on your shitlist Rey. It's okay, I'll be on everyone's if LA isn't a civ.
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 176

Post by Draconus »

Bullzeye wrote:
Devin the Omniscient wrote:noone but a dead-role-checker can possibly know for certain what alignment nked players are. I'm never sure which way to read Rico, and this is my first time playing in a game with JJJ. And from my texts with MP about his visits to other sites, he's (JJJ) a legendary player who can waltz on both sides of the alignment dance floor. If I remember correctly, I think MP told me that JJJ won the multi-site championship as a baddie. So I'm less inclined to believe his supatown act either way.
A lot of people have been saying the Tranq is bad, but he's been quieter than myself and reywaS had been. Almost nothing to go on there that I can tell.
But I think we are both in agreement with llama's alignment. More on that when he's not immune.

Hope my point is clear here. I rambled a little bit.
I see your point, but I can only go off my own beliefs. I believe they were both civ. Maybe I'm wrong. I'd rather be wrong by myself than right because I allowed others to do all my thinking for me. I also think there's a chance Rey isn't the Mercenary and is in fact a baddie who is letting us believe he's the Mercenary because it's easier than the truth. In this scenario the true Mercenary is allowing the facade to continue because it allows him to operate undetected and keeps attention off him.
Fair enough. I think I can let this go for now.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Bullzeye wrote:Bet I'm on your shitlist Rey. It's okay, I'll be on everyone's if LA isn't a civ.
Somehow I doubt you'll be first in line, though. Just sayin.

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

nah. The pope just touched down state side. I have no shit list. Those black and red robes scare me.
Some day, Some day
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 184

Post by Spacedaisy »

Bullzeye wrote:Bet I'm on your shitlist Rey. It's okay, I'll be on everyone's if LA isn't a civ.
Even if she flips civ, you read pretty genuine to me. I doubt you are on her team. I considered it when Rey first brought it up though, just don't feel it from you. So you won't be on mine either.

:hug:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 472
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Turnip Head wrote:
Devin the Omniscient wrote:I do like working with/listening to people who sound genuine.
You know he's just saying whatever he has to in order to stay alive, right?

If he's the SK then he probably needs everyone dead to win, that's what SK means. Good luck with that :kadaj:
You're the one who suggested he achieved his epic challenge. His win con may have changed. :shrug:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Turnip Head wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:It's not like SKs always say they intend to help/work with others and never mean it or anything as well. Definitely not the oldest line in the book, no sir.
Can confirm. I got caught as the SK once and tried this exact same move :haha:
I meant every word that I said in Monopoly. :evileye:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Bullzeye wrote:
Devin the Omniscient wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Devin the Omniscient wrote:I do like working with/listening to people who sound genuine.

If he's the SK then he probably needs everyone dead to win, that's what SK means. Good luck with that :kadaj:
I'm not blind to this possibility. To kind of piggy-back Sorsha's post: How many baddies have we lynched this game? How many baddies do you think RM has killed. Right now it feels like the odds are that he has done more good than we have. That may just be me, though.
The Mercenary has killed:

JJJ - 90% sure not a baddie.
Ricochet - As above.
Llama - Uncertain, could go either way. No longer dead anyway.
Tranq - Maybe he was bad? I lean more bad than good tbh.

In my opinion he has at best a 50% success rate. Which is better than the success rate of our lynches sure, but still not good. I don't see why we'd trust him anyway. He will kill people that are a threat to him. Nobody is playing to let other teams win.
Yup, Bullzeye and llama are teammates, and very likely bad.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 269
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:

You're the one who suggested he achieved his epic challenge. His win con may have changed. :shrug:
To what?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:

I'm not blind to this possibility. To kind of piggy-back Sorsha's post: How many baddies have we lynched this game? How many baddies do you think RM has killed. Right now it feels like the odds are that he has done more good than we have. That may just be me, though.

Ricochet - As above.

In my opinion he has at best a 50% success rate. Which is better than the success rate of our lynches sure, but still not good. I don't see why we'd trust him anyway. He will kill people that are a threat to him. Nobody is playing to let other teams win.
Please don't drag me into whatever petty bickering is going on between you and Llama. I don't think he's bad but I don't think he's good either, I don't have a solid opinion on him. Honestly I'd say more bad than good but it's irrelevant today.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Canucklehead wrote:I'm pretty sure Sorsha was being sarcastic in that post? So what were you "piggy-backing" on?
I read it as speculation instead of sarcasm. So I am speculating, too. I just seem to be more willing to take risks.
Turnip Head wrote:I think making a deal with the devil is just asking for trouble. Good luck trying to control a guy who doesn't pay attention, doesn't care who he kills, has completed his Epic Challenge, and needs everyone dead.
Who's to say that EC accomplishment didn't give him a new win con? And further, more of a reason to fight for his life?
reywaS wrote:I said that I AM paying attention now. The past is the past. I can't go back in time. The game is at a more manageable place, and I promise to not fall behind again.
I feel ya. Same here.
I'm glad that you and reywas both suddenly want to start paying attention.

Linki: Survivor? But TH, why lynch someone who you might need dead when you have the chance to lynch someone who you do need dead. I'm not exactly sure where you stand, but I'm guessing you feel differently?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Bullzeye wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:

Ricochet - As above.

Please don't drag me into whatever petty bickering is going on between you and Llama. I don't think he's bad but I don't think he's good either, I don't have a solid opinion on him. Honestly I'd say more bad than good but it's irrelevant today.
Fair enough, I'll leave the llama alone until tomorrow.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

I think that given the position we are in, we will gain more by learning the info from a LA lynch than we will gain from civs and baddies alike all voting to take out a potential SK.

For the moment I'm willing to take Sawyer at his word. I think it goes without saying, nor should be any surprise to Sawyer, that this can change if I feel it needs to.

Also - it's not common by a long shot, but it's not completely unheard of that he could help the civs. I seem to remember a certain Big Bad Wolf (TH) being quite the help to the civs, particularly Bo Peep in that storybook game on LP way back in the day......

voting LA
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

reywaS wrote:Fear the fear pushers, friends.
You're pushing fear mate.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Linki: Survivor? But TH, why lynch someone who you might need dead when you have the chance to lynch someone who you do need dead. I'm not exactly sure where you stand, but I'm guessing you feel differently?
I'm not sure what you're asking me here but I feel I've made my stance on this pretty clear. I believe Rey was mindlessly killing until I called him on it. I think he's going to be forced to play nice at least for a little while. I have no idea if the rest of us need him dead or not, but SK's usually can't win with anybody else :shrug2: and I think we'll have to deal with him eventually.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

bea wrote: I seem to remember a certain Big Bad Wolf (TH) being quite the help to the civs, particularly Bo Peep in that storybook game on LP way back in the day......
Truly my finest hour :disappoint: :P
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Turnip Head wrote:
bea wrote: I seem to remember a certain Big Bad Wolf (TH) being quite the help to the civs, particularly Bo Peep in that storybook game on LP way back in the day......
Truly my finest hour :disappoint: :P
I remember this game for being the game that made it impossible for any baddie to self target ever again without drawing suspicion. That is what I remember most about that game. I can't even remember my own role, but I can remember yours, lol!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sorsha wrote:In position 3 caelia can kill and Ahriman can block so I'm thinking it doesn't matter if we lynch Rey today or not.

I think I'll let them decide what to do with Rey and I'll switch my vote to Nutella.
Very good point.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:Well, if it's not going to be a tie, I'm going back to MM. I like ties.
I can't lynch you today. :fist:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Well, if it's not going to be a tie, I'm going back to MM. I like ties.
Clearly he can't lynch you either.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

TH -

You say that sarcastically, but it was still awesome. And it's one of the strongest first memories I have of you when I was a noob mafia player and just observing rather than playing way back in the day. Showed you to be a player who could think outside the box and helped you to become the player you are now. Don't sell yourself short.

point still stands. Rare as it is, it could happen.

I do agree with you though. If he is the Merc at some point we have to deal with him. I just don't think today is necessarily the day.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Spacedaisy wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Clearly he can't lynch you either.
You'll hear no complaints from me.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 81

Post by G-Man »

Players, does registering a vote for Nutella make your role feel like a never-ending tropical sunset? Personalized love song melody? Romantic puppy surprise? Yes.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Vote registered for G-Man

You've just recycled this post.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

we really live in a crazy world when Must survive to win = can't win with anyone else.

:shrug:
Some day, Some day
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

reywaS wrote:we really live in a crazy world when Must survive to win = can't win with anyone else.

With the way this game has gone, we most certainly live in a crazy world.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Turnip Head wrote:
reywaS wrote:we really live in a crazy world when Must survive to win = can't win with anyone else.

TH, you and I have a tendency to simultaneously make it to late game stages together.

What's your secret?
:P

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 81

Post by G-Man »

G-Man wrote:
Players, does registering a vote for Nutella make your role feel like a never-ending tropical sunset? Personalized love song melody? Romantic puppy surprise? Yes.
HOLD UP! THAT'S THE SAME THING YOU SAID YESTERDAY!
Indeed. And your point is?
UH, WELL, ACTUALLY IT MEANS THAT YOU'VE RUN OUT OF IDEAS FOR YOUR SILLY LITTLE PRETTY-BOY POSTS. MAYBE YOU AND YOUR TOWEL SHOULD JUST GO HOME AND LET A REAL MAN TAKE OVER POSTING FOR THIS GAME.

Ah, my friend. I see that you are unfamiliar with the concept of working smarter, not harder. You see my opinion of Nutella remains unchanged and it only made sense to repeat that eloquent post from yesterday given the recycled nature of Old Spice body wash commercials. Think about it- how many times have you seen my gorgeous brown eyes say the same thing on TV and the inter-

NO, IT MEANS YOU'RE BUSTED!
Seriously friend, I think you need to stop chopping up and snorting your Bearglove deodorant. It's laced with levels of testosterone that cannot be contained inside a mere mortal body.

IS THAT WHY I'M ALWAYS YELLING?
I'm pretty sure that's it.
THEN THAT'S FREAKING AWESOME!
You disappoint me.
BEARGLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
V
E
!
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:

TH, you and I have a tendency to simultaneously make it to late game stages together.

What's your secret?
I could ask you the same question :shifty:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

:haha:

Linki: :haha:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Now you've done it MM!

Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 393

Post by Ricochet »

Turnip Head wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:

What's your secret?
Forgetting anyone? :sigh:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:

What's your secret?
Forgetting anyone? :sigh:
Aw, but you're already dead. :hugs:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Poor Rico. Sad, dead, lonely Rico.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 297
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Turnip Head wrote:Poor Rico. Sad, dead, lonely Rico.
funny story: the only Rico I know in real life bullied me in high school. Coincidentally, now he lives 2 floors below me 8 states away from my hometown. :faint:

Also, rezz please.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 252

Post by thellama73 »

Guys, I think Reywas sounds really disingenuous with his dealmaking propositions and his alleged neutrality. It's really making me uncomfortable. I'm moving my vote back to him.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

:(
Some day, Some day
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Scotty wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Poor Rico. Sad, dead, lonely Rico.
funny story: the only Rico I know in real life bullied me in high school. Coincidentally, now he lives 2 floors below me 8 states away from my hometown. :faint:

Also, rezz please.
That blows. My grade school and subsequently high school bully became a priest recently. I still don't know how to react to this.

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

thellama73 wrote:Guys, I think Reywas sounds really disingenuous with his dealmaking propositions and his alleged neutrality. It's really making me uncomfortable. I'm moving my vote back to him.
I'm still happy with my vote. This had been a very informative day. And we haven't even seen the end result yet.

reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

nutella has been eerily silent through all of this.
Some day, Some day
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 162
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

reywaS wrote:nutella has been eerily silent through all of this.
My death seems inevitable at this point, what do you expect me to say?
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

nutella wrote:
This?

"I am in a bit of a pinch
So someone should switch the lynch
Send it to over to llama
You can lynch me mañana
Get llama, he's bad, it's a cinch."

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 113

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote:
You could tell us your teammates. :grin:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I like my idea better.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I like my idea better.
Word. Who else is excited for the inevitable Llama lynch tomorrow? I know I am :grin:
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 108
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Recruitment Mafia IV: Dawn of the Clans (Day 12 Lynch)

Post by Long Con »

Tragic Disappointment

"This one's in the service of Azura Nokomis, the infamous sorceress!" the excited street urchin pulled Terras by the hand through the streets to the centre square. The Guardian lord barely tried to hide his disgust at the touch of the dirty hand, following along reluctantly.

"I really just need to find the Bureau of Communication, boy," he protested. "I told you-"

"They won't be there," said the boy, turning his head without stopping. "Everyone will be here, in the centre square. Big execution!"

"Ugh, very well," said Terras, allowing the child to lead him through the streets. They soon arrived at the centre square, where another hanging had been organized by the local magistrate. Terras frowned when he saw the condemned, and then looked down to see the urchin still standing there, waiting expectantly. Of course thought Terras. A tip for his services.

He reached into his pocket grab a thick gold coin emblazoned with an elm leaf, and paused, asking the urchin carefully, "Tell me again - who is getting hanged today?"

"nutella! Servant of Azura Nokomis, the infamous sorceress!" Terras' face went pale as he dropped the gold coin into the excited child's waiting hands. The urchin eyed it with confusion, but slowly smiled and ran off into an alley.

"No, my sweet Druidic Elder," lamented Terras, watching helplessly as the led nutella to the gallows and hanged her. "How did that witch poison your heart?"

nutella has been lynched. She was the Druidic Elder, a recruit of Azura Nokomis. It is now Night 12, and the Position is 3. Send those PM's!
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dang, llama is still alive.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Doubt he will be for long. He was rezzed when the Druidic elder was in a position to Rez. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out his alignment.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”