Endgame pressure (dead/non)
67%

Total votes: 3
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 89

Re: Solar System Mafia [Day 2]

Post by fingersplints »

Roxy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:04 pm @fingersplints are you staying on Zenon?
We’ll see. I might move but I’m getting sleepy
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Epignosis wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:05 pm Okay, I'm on the current page now. I'll have some things to say after supper.
fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:33 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:29 pm
fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:26 pm @Epignosis where is your mind at? Would love to hear your thoughts
With dinner, a sick Eloh, and two pages back. Also working. I'll be with you all when I can.
Give Eloh my love. I miss her in games
She has emerged from the bed as though your sentiment has resurrected her! And I will tell her. :hugs:
I’d love to resurrect her! She’s so talented and wonderful! You’re a very lucky man Epi!
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

That could have been OT green in response. :)
Gro-oo-ovy
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 111

Post by Epignosis »

Hell, just realized there's a free parking vote spot. :rolleyes: [VOTE: Unvote] aubergine
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 208
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:14 pm
We’ll see. I might move but I’m getting sleepy
Who would you move to?
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Ricochet »

Epignosis wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:12 pm Rico, I'm not going to debate how I've changed in two years, how many players there are, or how inaccurate I was in a post (after 33 hours of work this weekend) when the conclusion I arrived at made sense to me.

But if you need to talk yourself into voting for me, by all means.
Two of those three things are not even what I pushed into debate in the first place.

Whatevers.

Why are you not voting me, your one of two options to sit on and be proven?
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 206
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Please kill me
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Ricochet wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:22 pm Why are you not voting me, your one of two options to sit on and be proven?
Because I'm not an impulsive teenager, I have another two and a half hours to make up my mind, and this isn't about being "proven." I'll take my time and enjoy myself.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Zenon wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:25 pm
Please kill me
Please stop wishing to die and play the game. It's not lost and you trying to die hurts town if you're town, which I think you are.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I do not mean to be disrespectful to Ricochet. I apologize. I understand you may be trying to figure me out. At the same time, when one gets bogged down into responding to so many things, one can't spend that time doing what was requested in the first place, namely looking over the other participants. Which is what I am trying to do while my supper finishes.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm calling on JaggedJimmyJay to invent a world that has one time zone.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I'll skip the order and do one more, just for the sake of getting some bearing on potentialsheltervet

Day 1
#130 some talk with Rondo about pairings, also tells him to ease up on the wagon game-making or something
#202 loose townread on Epig and Thunal
#207 doesn't wolfread me and inquires on the wagon on me
#290 wants Rondo to be ignored
#293 doesn't vibe with Lemon, unreasoned
#366 reads Lemon better; reads on Roxy (okay), Splints (null), Epig (worse), Thunal (safe town), wants meta on Rondo for overall play
#367 against townleans me
#370 falcon not in mafia range, from meta recollection
#372 paints Porscha wolfy and votes her (for "uninspiring", "go with the flow" etc)

Day 2
opinion on Rondo kill (on the surprised side)
#592 Epig back on good effort, hesitates on a chop Roxy in absentia
#688 some sort of puzzlement towards a Zenon vote on her
#689 reads Roxy outburst angry town
#690 worse on Zenon and thinks Porscha was town spewed
#736 vote on Zenon
#742 wolfread and then vote on me

I have no meta knowledge and didn't pick up any opinion from others on which way this type of play can generally swing, but I find it quite thin and fluctuating and not committing to much for real (or for very long). Every brief appearance puzzled me a bit even in real time, because it seemed like coming to punch in some activity, but pick up from very little from before. I find it ironic for her to paint me as "lacking enthusiasm and not driving any lead" in her reasoning of voting me, because I find it just that in this summary.

Seems to have taken a more stable approach in wolf-reading toDay, since it now boils down to just Zenon (not much reason there) and myself (at best just sanctioning and mischaracterising me as a lhf-voter).

I think her cool on suspecting Lemon is a bit suss, perhaps timed as to avoid a plant on that wagon. On friendly, but brief interactions with several other actives as well (Rondo D1, Thunal, Epig).

Don't vibe. Would elim.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Thunal33 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:28 pm
Zenon wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:25 pm
Please kill me
Please stop wishing to die and play the game. It's not lost and you trying to die hurts town if you're town, which I think you are.
Quite literally I do not think this is true. It clears a poe spot that simply will never be out of the PoE and gives you a path forward. It is in fact the most beneficial way to improve the game state

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm kinda really not in a mentally good place right now but not cause of this game... but it is effecting this game and I think the game state and thread vibes improve with me dead

ImageImage

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Epignosis wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:30 pm I do not mean to be disrespectful to Ricochet. I apologize. I understand you may be trying to figure me out. At the same time, when one gets bogged down into responding to so many things, one can't spend that time doing what was requested in the first place, namely looking over the other participants. Which is what I am trying to do while my supper finishes.
It's all good.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Speaking of time zones, I can stay no longer than another 20 minutes, it'll be already 2am.

If the general call is to flip me and you want the easy hammer, do it.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I think I'll use that free parking vote spot since I don't want to put Rico at 3 yet. My Epi vote was more to get people to look at him and look outside the d1 slankers like Roxy and Splints than a desire to have him chopped today, and now I think that pressure would be better off him than on him. He's in my PoE but I think Rico is a better chop today.

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Zenon wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:38 pm I'm kinda really not in a mentally good place right now but not cause of this game... but it is effecting this game and I think the game state and thread vibes improve with me dead
I hope you feel better. :hug:
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:41 pm I think I'll use that free parking vote spot since I don't want to put Rico at 3 yet. My Epi vote was more to get people to look at him and look outside the d1 slankers like Roxy and Splints than a desire to have him chopped today, and now I think that pressure would be better off him than on him. He's in my PoE but I think Rico is a better chop today.

I think your pick of me is the shakiest even given the terms you reasoned it.
It's less about that you want to elim inactives and more about that you're more willing to commit to pushing inactives than you are to commit to pushing others. You were more committal on Lemon yesterday but then there's a lack of actually pressuring your PoE today other than Falcon.
No proof I committed to pushing inactives for good and inflexibly. Maybe the talks on dealing with inactives long term dragged on, but don't think there was more to that.
There was a lack of me doing much of anything "today" until about 8pm local when I planned some reads and found myself already profiled the way you also believe and push my lynch for.
And whatever reads I managed do in fact work on a a PoE (partial or not) and address the LHF in new light, but nobody, including yourself, is interested or swayed.
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 38

Post by falcon45ca »

Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:36 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:06 am
Porscha wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 9:45 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:55 pm Howdy, what have I missed?9
Ifyoudontstartplayingthismotherfuckinggameisweartogod

I work 50+ hrs a week, 2 hockey games weekly, reahrsals & gigs...I'm tryin'

I shall spend some time and ISO folks today. Got any suggestions?
Psv
Seems pretty towny, or at the very least it's not scummy from what I can see. I won't vote there today
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I've cooled on Roxy.

I don't think fingersplints is mafia.

falcon, maybe, but if you haven't the time, you haven't the time. Posts there look organic rather than "I've got to say something." Not a vote for me today.

I don't like Rico daring me to take the bait in voting him, and maybe that's his out today, but I'm not taking it. :p

Thunal is playing the best mafia member I've seen in a while if that is indeed the case. Very strategic if bad. Also not a vote for me today.

That leaves me with Porscha, potentialsheltervet, and Zenon.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Time's up for me. [VOTE: ShelterVet] aubergine

To paraphrase someone, I only need two options, until I'm proven wrong or dead.

Good night, Thunal
Good night, Epignosis.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Good night, Ricochet. :feb:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:38 pm Like I'm almost certain game is easy

PSV
Falcon
Epi
Zenon

Poe game win
I don't know why this post exists.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Hmmmm, going thru Ricochet's ISO, I find it far more towny than PSV's
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: neon] aubergine
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Ricochet wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:52 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:41 pm I think I'll use that free parking vote spot since I don't want to put Rico at 3 yet. My Epi vote was more to get people to look at him and look outside the d1 slankers like Roxy and Splints than a desire to have him chopped today, and now I think that pressure would be better off him than on him. He's in my PoE but I think Rico is a better chop today.

I think your pick of me is the shakiest even given the terms you reasoned it.
It's less about that you want to elim inactives and more about that you're more willing to commit to pushing inactives than you are to commit to pushing others. You were more committal on Lemon yesterday but then there's a lack of actually pressuring your PoE today other than Falcon.
No proof I committed to pushing inactives for good and inflexibly. Maybe the talks on dealing with inactives long term dragged on, but don't think there was more to that.
There was a lack of me doing much of anything "today" until about 8pm local when I planned some reads and found myself already profiled the way you also believe and push my lynch for.
And whatever reads I managed do in fact work on a a PoE (partial or not) and address the LHF in new light, but nobody, including yourself, is interested or swayed.
I am interested and I have read your posts. Part of it was that your vote was parked on Falcon except for the brief Zenon vote which wasn't even a real scumread, and your PoE didn't have any strong reads so you defaulted to Falcon. Suspects like Epi you fell short of actually pressuring.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Before I had it in the back of my mind that a Rico/Epi team was plausible because neither had the other one as the top suspect, but after the exchange between them today I doubt that's the case.
ImageImage
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 65
Preferred Pronouns: She/hers

Post by potentialsheltervet »

I'm not a potentialsheltervillain. At the same time I've spent all day trying to fix my wifi and I've gotten nowhere. I have .07 GB of data left to get me through today and tomorrow. Repair people can't be out until Friday.
Anyhow, that's to say I will be around very little today and tomorrow and I'm trying to minimize activity until this issue can be fixed. So I really can't be at my best self
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

That's no excuse to vote me though because it is always better to vote someone who's actually mafia. My money is still on ricochet or Zenon for that.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Solar System Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Epignosis »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 4:03 pm I think Porscha is scummy.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 4:04 pm [VOTE: Porscha ] aubergine
potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 5:04 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 4:06 pm
Explain. Porscha's had a fair amount of posts but I've had a hard time getting a good read on her so far, so I'd like other opinions.
I read her iso and found it uninspiring, go with the flow, not offering fresh takes but more crowdsourcing and looking to stay in harmony with threadstate. Looks fishy.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 6:31 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 6:25 pm PVS has been trying to play a snipe from the side lines and be around but push nothing kind of game I want to stop that
I'm pushing Porscha. What say you to that?
potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:56 pm Ope jk I thought close was at 9. Okay then.
I don't think Lemonfairy is a hit but I don't have super valid reasons to object to it. I have zero motivation to move off of Porscha.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:51 pm I think I also town lean Ricochet.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 10:48 pm I can't say I'm familiar with Ricochet but their posts don't read overly wolfy to me. At one point I peeked in and they were the leading wagon with three votes and no one else had any. Curious how that formed and why it dissipated?
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 11:34 am
Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:11 am Fuck it

[VOTE: PSV] aubergine

I don't town read them I just think there's wolfier slots but meh
Really, Zenon? After the game we just played? Lol
Hi PSV. Can you explain what the history is here?
ImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 165

Post by Porscha »

Roxy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:44 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:37 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 1:49 am I feel rico has been pretty towny

if i'm wrong, why
Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:19 am
potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:50 pm I think Lemon sounds better in catchup. I think Roxy sounds "okay." I feel like FS has given absolutely zero content that I can recall but I should probably check her iso. I feel less good about Epi than I did previously.
Thunal imo is pretty safe and towny.
For those saying this is typical Rondo play, what is he like as scum?
I regret to inform you all that this post tmi'd rondo town and we should all vote psv :)
I see I was blatantly ignored for nonsense, but dont frets my friends I am here to make sure i am responded to and will be annoying about it if needed
If I am being honest then I did not respond to this bc I'm not seeing what you are seeing. I do not see how PSV tmi'd Rondo.
they asked what wolf rondo is like when he is wolf b/c they knew he was town

it was a fake question
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine

This post didn't go through.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 7:28 pm

if i'm wrong, why
potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:50 pm I think Lemon sounds better in catchup. I think Roxy sounds "okay." I feel like FS has given absolutely zero content that I can recall but I should probably check her iso. I feel less good about Epi than I did previously.
I regret to inform you all that this post tmi'd rondo town and we should all vote psv :)
I see I was blatantly ignored for nonsense, but dont frets my friends I am here to make sure i am responded to and will be annoying about it if needed
If I am being honest then I did not respond to this bc I'm not seeing what you are seeing. I do not see how PSV tmi'd Rondo.

it was a fake question
Yeah actually, reading that it does have an implied tmi on Rondo's slot. Good catch!

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Epignosis wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 7:05 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:38 pm Like I'm almost certain game is easy

PSV
Falcon
Epi
Zenon

Poe game win
I don't know why this post exists.
yeah I guess what's the point of making a poe for everyone to see, i'll never do that again /s
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I'm starting to think Epi is town again. I don't agree with his vote on Porscha, but I think it would be a bold thing for a wolf to do coming in with some pressure on him when a Ricochet vote is right there and he expressed suspicion on Ricochet earlier.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Porscha wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:44 am psv's push on me is just a pocket attempt on thunal who keeps randomly and loudly proclaiming that i'm polarized but supposedly unable to see how i'm towny at all so thunal is probably town
As an aside, people have got to give me some kudos for not bringing the adverb tell into this. :slick:
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Epignosis wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 8:02 pm
Porscha wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:44 am psv's push on me is just a pocket attempt on thunal who keeps randomly and loudly proclaiming that i'm polarized but supposedly unable to see how i'm towny at all so thunal is probably town
As an aside, people have got to give me some kudos for not bringing the adverb tell into this. :slick:
what can I say, I love adverbs
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

i'm sad psv can't play :/
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Re: Solar System Mafia [Day 1]

Epignosis wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 7:25 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 4:04 pm [VOTE: Porscha ] aubergine
potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 5:04 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 4:06 pm
Explain. Porscha's had a fair amount of posts but I've had a hard time getting a good read on her so far, so I'd like other opinions.
I read her iso and found it uninspiring, go with the flow, not offering fresh takes but more crowdsourcing and looking to stay in harmony with threadstate. Looks fishy.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 6:31 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 6:25 pm PVS has been trying to play a snipe from the side lines and be around but push nothing kind of game I want to stop that
potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:56 pm Ope jk I thought close was at 9. Okay then.
I don't think Lemonfairy is a hit but I don't have super valid reasons to object to it. I have zero motivation to move off of Porscha.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:51 pm I think I also town lean Ricochet.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 10:48 pm I can't say I'm familiar with Ricochet but their posts don't read overly wolfy to me. At one point I peeked in and they were the leading wagon with three votes and no one else had any. Curious how that formed and why it dissipated?
I think Porscha and Zenon are not t/t and I read zenon as scummier, but I've been wrong. A lot.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 8:05 pm i'm sad psv can't play :/
So am I. I've been fighting with the wifi for cumulatively more than four hours today
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Currently, your vote is on Ricochet, when it could be on Porscha or Zenon with the same two-vote count.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Thunal33 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 7:27 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 11:34 am
Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:11 am Fuck it

I don't town read them I just think there's wolfier slots but meh
Really, Zenon? After the game we just played? Lol
Hi PSV. Can you explain what the history is here?
Yes. Me and Zenon just wrapped up a game where we mutually voted and sussed each other on/off when we were both town. In F3 we both pulled it together (her first tbh) and voted the actual scum.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 7:28 pm

if i'm wrong, why

it was a fake question
Incorrect but solid effort.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Epignosis wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 8:17 pm Currently, your vote is on Ricochet, when it could be on Porscha or Zenon with the same two-vote count.
Me? Yeah, I still think he's scummy too
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

0.04 GB left... Oof
I stand by my earlier reads list. I think if I'm wrong on someone it's probably Porscha, but only if Zenon is town. That would be *bold* theater for a two person pack.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Idk if I'll make it to vote close (the drama!) So this is the time to ask me burning questions or make bold accusations.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

why can't me and zenon both be town
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

i'm not trying to argue that we are btw

Return to “Previous Hustles”