Don't Starve Mafia [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Okay, once more, and this time with feeling.

Poll ended at Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:00 pm

Belzy
No votes
falcon45ca
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
25%
Lime Coke
33%
motobot
17%
Porscha
No votes
Ricochet
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
Zenon
No votes
Dragonfly (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
25%

Total votes: 12
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 234

Re: Don't Starve Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Ricochet »

die_meatbaby wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:27 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:18 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:06 pm Probably a good look for meatbaby too, even if they clearly had frustrations with tutuu
I lied.

I have a 1-shot watcher ability, and I watched tutuu last night. meatbaby visited her.

[VOTE: die_meatbaby] aubergine
First I would kill tutuu in N1 if I was Wolf when I would give no fuck to get caught and still if I would give a fuck about getting caught I wouldn't kill tutuu because you all would think of me as wolf. Also as Mafia I would kill Seanzie in N1. Since D1 I see him as a strong Player. But you can vote me out if you want. I feel so alone as Townie here, because you all play like wolf. It seems like everybody is lying here, also it doesn't matter if you have one Townie less anymore. They will win anyways with this kind of Townmembers
"First I would kill tutuu in N1 if I was Wolf" -- tutuu (and Jay) were protected on N1, I think at the very least wolfmates would have pointed this out
"I would kill Seanzie N1" -- someone said Seanzie is usually N1 material, though I think it was a townie (tutuu?); if Seanzie is town, any interpretation of why you would have (or wouldn't have) NK'd him is loose, still he missed out on a lot of D1, was just warming up and locked on to a potential mislynch (yours truly), all of which might have been less incentive to label him a threat for that time; also, IIRC, when Scotty hinted at being a vengeful, SVS hinted that crazy things would happen if she'd die along, maybe the wolfchoice was to remove any threats there

the rest is AtE and throwing poop at us
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 163
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Re: Don't Starve Mafia [Day 3]

Post by MartinGG99 »

oh nice

although I somewhat wish it was a different wolf that was caught because I was feeling meatbaby was being real wolfy with the drop in activity, didn't really seem to match their emotional charge against Tutuu on d1

[VOTE: meat] aubergine

if I wasn't getting paranoid of tutuu over their JJJ pressure/shade (which seemed awfully early since there was only one NK at the time of writing) I probably would've advocated for Creature to skip wilgy and kill meatbaby like Tutuu suggested
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
Spoiler: show
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

I currently don't think there's a wolf between Sean or JJJ. I feel like that might mean something, but I currently don't know what that is.

I'm thinking JJJ is not faking about the watcher ability. If he and Tutuu exchanged role info, that vastly improves my evaluation as to why Tutuu made that message about JJJ why they (for some reason) specifically mentioned day 4.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Re: Don't Starve Mafia [Day 2]

Post by MartinGG99 »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:05 pm JJJ needs to be held up to a high standard. He needs to lead the town to a wolf chop. If he doesn't he's mafia and he should die. He can't be allowed to just sit there. We love his reads but he can't just sit on the bench
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:23 pm ok im out good luck friends

>>>>> if jay is alive on day 4 and there was no mech intervention, please heavily consider policy chopping him for the reason of him being alive. but obviously consider flips and daytalk and everything. but keep it in the back of your minds that him surviving night 3, if he does, is highly questionable. put him under scrutiny. make him squirm. be skeptical of him <<<<<
in particular those two posts I was referring to
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Best way to rise to a standard is to press a button and let mech do the work. :noble:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 214
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Ricochet wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:46 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:54 pm [VOTE: Unvote] aubergine

I have no idea if majority is on but I'll sit back and let this day play out.

Unfortunate my read there got messed up by the outburst.
That “but” makes it sound you’ll sit out regardless.

Hammer mechanic is easy to find out on the Host opener, there’s nothing complicated about that it.

Why would you not vote to flip this?
It's basically a red check of course I'll vote it out.

But quick hammering is anti-town as fuck unless everyone is done with the day and they want to move on.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Ricochet wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:37 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:21 pm
Ricochet wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:37 am
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:26 am Like one of my pet peeves in mafia legit are people that just resort to OMGUS when they do nothing at all throughout the game.

I'm one of the more generous readers you'll see, so if you did a lick of anything towny then I can find you town.

But you're not doing that at all.
I made a Day 2 case on you, I’m not OMGUSing you.

That you found it context-splitting (don’t think it was, since it was your votes track) and garbage, it’s your prerogative.

Your case on me is what exactly - and you went as far as guilty’ing me for having had three reads on three town - and for not doing whatever towny stuff you demand of me. Shrug.

Sean is probably town tunneler. You are likely wolf sheeper.
I am a little confused about Rico's push here on Lime over me. It kinda makes me wonder if one of Rico's partners is someone who knows me well enough to know that I'll fight hard in a thunderdome. I suppose it's also possible that this is a 300 iq distancing play and scum!Lime is about to hose us tomorrow after we flip scum!Rico, but meh... that's a tomorrow concern.
Why is it beyond reason that I find you to have made at least a case effort (instead of a piggyback on the case’s core idea) and that you just exhibit the worst towntunnel instead of wolf hounding me into demise?
I mean that seems reasonable from a town!Rico standpoint, but I'm more concerned with what it means for scum!Rico. Obviously it isn't particularly fruitful for me to talk to you about the implications of scum!you on other people though, unless you want to shed some light on the rest of the team?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Ngl I'm just gonna go back to wanting to kill Ricochet after Meat dies just because this dude is annoying me.

I'm trying to give you an opportunity to prove yourself to be towny.

Your response is to OMGUS and tunnel me with bad reasons when you've done nothing to warrant being townread.

So I'm just gonna get you out.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:45 pm meatbaby/Lime Coke association

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:21 am [VOTE: Die_Meatbaby] aubergine

Not sure how much I believe in it but want my vote somewhere.
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:08 pm Townread:
Scotty
Tutuu
JJJ

Townlean:
Zenon
Martin

[VOTE: Die Meat baby] aubergine
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:14 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:12 pm I won’t endorse voting for meatbaby on D1
@Vivax how many games have they played?
Or even @die_meatbaby can answer themselves.

Either way, would love a check in and more posting from them.
TBH I don't like the JJJ or Tutuu wagons either. So I'd rather go meat_baby.
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:10 pm If I had a reads list it would look somewhat like...

Townread:
Scotty
Tutuu
JJJ
Zenon
Sean

Townlean:
SVS
Die_meat
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:08 pm Alright so here's how we do this.

Town:
Tutuu
Jayjayy
WhopWhoop (Porscha)
Sean...Seanzie
Ze...non
Die_diee

Part of me wants to try to culminate and try to sponge townreads from part of my towncore, so hopefully I can get those from certain people?
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:00 pm Porscha I'm not voting due to SVS legacy.

Die_meat I'm not voting due to Tutuu saying she wouldn't vote them after their outburst on Day 1.

Hold on what else is there.
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:13 pm Soooo

Not Voting:
Zenon (Not on the poll, haaaa!)
Porscha
Die_MeatB
Belzy
Martin (?)

Seanzie and JJJ are on the brink unless they've been significantly off as town this game.

Ricochet I'm loosening my grip on and just looking elsewhere.

It's between Falcon, Rondo and Motobot.

And I kinda hate that POE ngl.

I mentioned this interaction earlier as one that had me torn. meatbaby never mentioned LC, so we rely entirely on LC's decent volume of stuff to make a judgment. The first three posts show an [apparent] willingness of LC to go after meatbaby on Day 1 before they showed up with their tone of angst. Then LC moved to a town read. At level 1, that progression is teammate-compatible. Still, LC was not alone in having that progression, and I don't really fault it. I'd feel irresponsible dissociating them entirely on the basis of this material. I don't think LC would be my first guess though. For this more than may any other interaction I would love to have others' takes.
This is accurate. While I don't think Meatbaby was on my radar at all early D1 (partially because I wasn't here), at some point they did something that I wouldn't associate with a newbie wolf, and put them in "likely town" zone, probably from the same place that caused Lime to flip on Meatbaby. However they dropped in towniness D2, so I wouldn't mind hearing from @Lime Coke what caused them to include Meatbaby on their "won't vote" list today.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:01 pm
Ricochet wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:37 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:21 pm
Ricochet wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:37 am
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:26 am Like one of my pet peeves in mafia legit are people that just resort to OMGUS when they do nothing at all throughout the game.

I'm one of the more generous readers you'll see, so if you did a lick of anything towny then I can find you town.

But you're not doing that at all.
I made a Day 2 case on you, I’m not OMGUSing you.

That you found it context-splitting (don’t think it was, since it was your votes track) and garbage, it’s your prerogative.

Your case on me is what exactly - and you went as far as guilty’ing me for having had three reads on three town - and for not doing whatever towny stuff you demand of me. Shrug.

Sean is probably town tunneler. You are likely wolf sheeper.
I am a little confused about Rico's push here on Lime over me. It kinda makes me wonder if one of Rico's partners is someone who knows me well enough to know that I'll fight hard in a thunderdome. I suppose it's also possible that this is a 300 iq distancing play and scum!Lime is about to hose us tomorrow after we flip scum!Rico, but meh... that's a tomorrow concern.
Why is it beyond reason that I find you to have made at least a case effort (instead of a piggyback on the case’s core idea) and that you just exhibit the worst towntunnel instead of wolf hounding me into demise?
I mean that seems reasonable from a town!Rico standpoint, but I'm more concerned with what it means for scum!Rico. Obviously it isn't particularly fruitful for me to talk to you about the implications of scum!you on other people though, unless you want to shed some light on the rest of the team?
I offered to do the kill, but you said ladies first. :smile:
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:09 pm

Scotty
Tutuu
JJJ

Townlean:
Zenon
Martin

Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:12 pm I won’t endorse voting for meatbaby on D1

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:10 pm If I had a reads list it would look somewhat like...

Townread:
Scotty
Tutuu
JJJ
Zenon
Sean

Townlean:
SVS
Die_meat

Town:
Tutuu
Jayjayy
WhopWhoop (Porscha)
Sean...Seanzie
Ze...non
Die_diee

Part of me wants to try to culminate and try to sponge townreads from part of my towncore, so hopefully I can get those from certain people?
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:00 pm Porscha I'm not voting due to SVS legacy.

Die_meat I'm not voting due to Tutuu saying she wouldn't vote them after their outburst on Day 1.

Not Voting:
Porscha
Die_MeatB
Belzy
Martin (?)

Seanzie and JJJ are on the brink unless they've been significantly off as town this game.

I mentioned this interaction earlier as one that had me torn. meatbaby never mentioned LC, so we rely entirely on LC's decent volume of stuff to make a judgment. The first three posts show an [apparent] willingness of LC to go after meatbaby on Day 1 before they showed up with their tone of angst. Then LC moved to a town read. At level 1, that progression is teammate-compatible. Still, LC was not alone in having that progression, and I don't really fault it. I'd feel irresponsible dissociating them entirely on the basis of this material. I don't think LC would be my first guess though. For this more than may any other interaction I would love to have others' takes.
This is accurate. While I don't think Meatbaby was on my radar at all early D1 (partially because I wasn't here), at some point they did something that I wouldn't associate with a newbie wolf, and put them in "likely town" zone, probably from the same place that caused Lime to flip on Meatbaby. However they dropped in towniness D2, so I wouldn't mind hearing from @Lime Coke what caused them to include Meatbaby on their "won't vote" list today.
Multiple towns that are dead, specifically night kills, calling them town before dying.
My personal read from their Day 1 spat with Tutuu I thought might've been an annoyed town with what she was doing.

That's basically it.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

If I look at this whole game from a PoE perspective. Deepwolf (I don't mean this consensus-wise, its just the perspective from my own reads and relative lack of paranoia over) would be someone in the top group, the only maybe sneaky wolf I could see is Lime Coke, and the rest of the potential wolves is somewhere in the bottom group.

Zenon
Seanzie
JJJ
Belzy

Lime Coke

falcon45ca
motobot
Ricochet
RondoDimBuckle

Rondo has been put out of eternally-null territory and into consideration since he came into here with very little and has a vote on JJJ. I had hoped maybe the disappearance from the thread was his own doing or something and he would make something out of it. But nothing has come up from it.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:03 pm Ngl I'm just gonna go back to wanting to kill Ricochet after Meat dies just because this dude is annoying me.

Your response is to OMGUS and tunnel me with bad reasons when you've done nothing to warrant being townread.

:smile: @ bold part

If you don't want to debate anything in earnest, that's fine. "You haven't done anything towny" is either a high-horse demand or you are (inadvertedly or willing) shutting off not only any read on me doing that, but reads from others that this is not an honest take.

The tunnel argument is just spidey fingerpointing at this point, I don't think I'm spidey fingerpointing, I made a case on you.

If you (and Seanzie, for that matter) only vote me out of annoyance, that's a wrong path to take mafia-wise.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

The real value in gold might be in the fact that it obfuscates what you really claimed the next day. Strikes me odd that Rondo dived straight for a spear on day 1 but today he went for the gold. I know Rondo didn't officially know his alignment at the start of the game, I think, but it still suggests what he would do as town.

Speaking of which, if anyone is wondering, I use the shovel for SVS's gold which I tend used for a spear.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:06 pm Probably a good look for meatbaby too, even if they clearly had frustrations with tutuu
I lied.

I have a 1-shot watcher ability, and I watched tutuu last night. meatbaby visited her.

First I would kill tutuu in N1 if I was Wolf when I would give no fuck to get caught and still if I would give a fuck about getting caught I wouldn't kill tutuu because you all would think of me as wolf. Also as Mafia I would kill Seanzie in N1. Since D1 I see him as a strong Player. But you can vote me out if you want. I feel so alone as Townie here, because you all play like wolf. It seems like everybody is lying here, also it doesn't matter if you have one Townie less anymore. They will win anyways with this kind of Townmembers
I think this pretty much confirms I'm either spot-on with Rico, and/or there is a wolf in scumchat that knows I am often D1'd. Possible people that could fit that bill are {Belzy, Falcon Porscha} and maybe a lower but possible chance of people having that impression would be {Rondo, Martin, Lime}. Belzy or Falcon would be my first guess.

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:17 pm
I lied.

I think this pretty much confirms I'm either spot-on with Rico, and/or there is a wolf in scumchat that knows I am often D1'd. Possible people that could fit that bill are {Belzy, Falcon Porscha} and maybe a lower but possible chance of people having that impression would be {Rondo, Martin, Lime}. Belzy or Falcon would be my first guess.
As soon as I read meatbaby's rebuttal, I could have bet my house that would/could get spinned (spun?) onto me, lol.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

JJJ, is there any reasonable potential backfire to your intel, role- or mech-wise?
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Ricochet wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:15 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:03 pm Ngl I'm just gonna go back to wanting to kill Ricochet after Meat dies just because this dude is annoying me.

:smile: @ bold part

If you don't want to debate anything in earnest, that's fine. "You haven't done anything towny" is either a high-horse demand or you are (inadvertedly or willing) shutting off not only any read on me doing that, but reads from others that this is not an honest take.

The tunnel argument is just spidey fingerpointing at this point, I don't think I'm spidey fingerpointing, I made a case on you.

If you (and Seanzie, for that matter) only vote me out of annoyance, that's a wrong path to take mafia-wise.
That's the thing though. I'm pretty much not trying to shut off reads on you. I've asked JJJ why he townreads you and gave him a chance to explain.

I'm looking at other dead town legacies, I'm wondering why both the people tunneling you (Seanzie and I) are still alive while others have died.

Like I'm not trying to look at you in bad faith I'm trying to figure out what is going wrong.

But you for some reason go after me when I'm giving you a chance.

So at this point I'm just going to take away that chance because I can't trust you with it.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Ricochet wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:22 pm JJJ, is there any reasonable potential backfire to your intel, role- or mech-wise?
Closed role madness always leaves room for improbable shenanigans of some kind, but I have no particular reason to disbelieve my result.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 47

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: liver&onions] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:23 pm
That's the thing though. I'm pretty much not trying to shut off reads on you. I've asked JJJ why he townreads you and gave him a chance to explain.
and?

I'm looking at other dead town legacies, I'm wondering why both the people tunneling you (Seanzie and I) are still alive while others have died.

Like I'm not trying to look at you in bad faith I'm trying to figure out what is going wrong.
and?
But you for some reason go after me when I'm giving you a chance.
Some reason, no. Again, case.
And “giving me a chance” is so poorly worded, first instinct is to snark back. I am not on any trial, I don’t need allowance for whatever it is I’m doing.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Okay, cool, you can die on Day 4 then.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

And if I die in the night I will simply ask Ricochet be yeeted on Day 4.

@Seanzie
@JaggedJimmyJay
@Porscha
@RondoDimBuckle
@MartinGG99
@Belzy
@falcon45ca
@Zenon
@motobot
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:57 pm And if I die in the night I will simply ask Ricochet be yeeted on Day 4.

@Seanzie
@JaggedJimmyJay
@Porscha
@RondoDimBuckle
@MartinGG99
@Belzy
@falcon45ca
@Zenon
@motobot
on the one hand, kinda LAMIST since that is blatantly believing that there's a chance JJJ or whomever is more consensus town-read is not going to be killed instead of you

on the other hand it is for the sake of voting someone and not really much else so ig town....?

Also like 10% of my brain says I remember a situation like with w.r.t !town lime coke but I have absolute no clue where I saw it in the past on this site, and don't really care to look for it when I could be playing video games instead. Maybe later if it comes down to the wire on some decision involving LC.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

MartinGG99 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:09 pm on the one hand, kinda LAMIST since that is blatantly believing that there's a chance JJJ or whomever is more consensus town-read is not going to be killed instead of you[/quote]

Since the wording got a bit unclear, I'm clarifying what the "not" was applying to.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

MartinGG99 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:11 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:09 pm on the one hand, kinda LAMIST since that is blatantly believing that there's a chance JJJ or whomever is more consensus town-read is not going to be killed instead of you
Since the wording got a bit unclear, I'm clarifying what the "not" was applying to.
fixed
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

If Meat is mafia then yeah more than likely JJJ dies.

Sometimes you never know though.
Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 149
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Post by Belzy »

[VOTE: yogurt] aubergine
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:57 pm And if I die in the night I will simply ask Ricochet be yeeted on Day 4.

@Seanzie
@JaggedJimmyJay
@Porscha
@RondoDimBuckle
@MartinGG99
@Belzy
@falcon45ca
@Zenon
@motobot
If you’re wolf, you don’t get nightkilled. Rinse and repeat?

If you’re not, cool to provide them (and Seanzie) more ammo for smear and lynch pressure.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Ricochet wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:58 pm

@Seanzie
@JaggedJimmyJay
@Porscha
@RondoDimBuckle
@MartinGG99
@Belzy
@falcon45ca
@Zenon
@motobot
If you’re wolf, you don’t get nightkilled. Rinse and repeat?

If you’re not, cool to provide them (and Seanzie) more ammo for smear and lynch pressure.
Already explained why a few times the days before.

Don't need to anymore.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Your read and treatment of me is plenty the ammo.
die_meatbaby
Posts in topic: 28
Aka: DMB

Post by die_meatbaby »

MartinGG99 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:36 pm oh nice

although I somewhat wish it was a different wolf that was caught because I was feeling meatbaby was being real wolfy with the drop in activity, didn't really seem to match their emotional charge against Tutuu on d1

[VOTE: meat] aubergine

if I wasn't getting paranoid of tutuu over their JJJ pressure/shade (which seemed awfully early since there was only one NK at the time of writing) I probably would've advocated for Creature to skip wilgy and kill meatbaby like Tutuu suggested
I don't have a problem to get lynched, but hopefully when the have the next misslynch because they all are not experienced enough to see difference between newbie and Wolf, you are the next so this town get finally a wolf.
die_meatbaby

Post by die_meatbaby »

When I get out pls to me one favour.
When I flip Town please just think about Martin. He is Wolf def
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 5:01 pm Your read and treatment of me is plenty the ammo.
If wolf, my odds of getting you lynched were fairly decent so far, especially D2.

Also, I have at least three players who can lock onto me, some bang-up job I did eliminating any of these with nightkills (either that, or my teammates don't listen to and care about me for shit).
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Anyway, this verges on pointlessness, especially with the Day phase being settled, so I will detach, probably for good. It's a good two days worth of trying the video game some more.

As far as I can offer testimony to be weighed in, I think both Seanzie and Lime have entered complete tunnellitis.

I feel Seanzie fits the town tunneler profile more, his initial criticism are not on the unreasonable side (if sadly over-demanding and misguided), the rest is part of the syndrome; at worst, instances of spinning my actions at every possible turn. Still, he's fixated, he's got it bad, tough.

Lime fits the wolf profiter more. Several instances of sheeping, parking a vote at every signal, mischaracterising my activity, profiling me to hyperboles and cultivating no critical angle, only attacks or offended rebuttals.

Even assuming it's all spidey fingerpointing at each other, the most levelheaded take on it all is that he has me in his POE and needs me flipped, and the same goes for me in regards to him.

The others can decide. My odds are worsening (potentially three players locked on me D4, a supporting voice already removed). C'est la vie.

Peace.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

die_meatbaby wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 5:12 pm
I don't have a problem to get lynched, but hopefully when the have the next misslynch because they all are not experienced enough to see difference between newbie and Wolf, you are the next so this town get finally a wolf.
I sense a mismatch between telling us "all" that we're bad / "not experienced" at this and asking to follow through with your legacy.
Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 149
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Post by Belzy »

die_meatbaby wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 5:15 pm When I get out pls to me one favour.
When I flip Town please just think about Martin. He is Wolf def
What about Jjj?
motobot
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 16
Aka: Moto

Post by motobot »

I'm glad I didn't get to far behind
die_meatbaby

Post by die_meatbaby »

Also I still have no Idea on wich person I should spend Food tonight, because people who took Non Food are all not worth to give them food l. So Kill then I have one thought less in my head
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

motobot wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 5:50 pm I'm glad I didn't get to far behind
What did you get from chester, young lad?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

meatbaby/Martin association

die_meatbaby wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:54 am I want to vote on Martin
I see a wagon on Tutuu and Martin. I will explain it later because I am still at work.
But I can't vote on Martin because there is not a voting option with Martin... everybody else but not Martin. Is he just missing on my voting thread or at yours as well?
And O don't want to vote on Tutuu today, I am still not sure about her but def want Martin out
die_meatbaby wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:48 pm Does nobody see a wagon with Martin, JJJ and Tutuu or is this just me?
die_meatbaby wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:26 am [VOTE: Martin] aubergine

MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:24 pm I think I'll be here for now.

[VOTE: meatbaby] aubergine

open to consideration of other slots though because someone earlier pointed out it was their first day here and if they're town and I kick them off I would feel very rude tbh, but that won't save them from being my 2nd day vote if they live to that point with no improvement

im now off to read in SVS and Scotty and such
MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:15 am tutuu

JaggedJimmyJay

Vivax
Lime Coke
Scotty
falcon45ca
Ricochet

RondoDimBuckle
Belzy
Creature
DrWilgy
Seanzie
Zenon
Porscha
motobot

S~V~S
die_meatbaby

Something like this? I would say? A lot of it feels like waiting for more to happen from certain people so I'm not sold on this arrangement. But it does bother me since my vote could go onto a person whom I could maybe solve later and I dislike being inefficient like that (unless I get lucky and its on a wolf). Better than letting Tutuu die though.

Looks like I'll have to see if I can be here tomorrow (IRL) more. No promises though since usually my Wednesday evenings are spent with a particular online friend unless they're too busy.
MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:33 am I just realized the alphabetizer I used didn't order properly. It went through upper-case and then lower-case.

Meaning I had die_meatbaby much farther down in my to-do list than I should've. Oh well. Its an ordering anyways.
MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:51 pm
die_meatbaby wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:48 pm Does nobody see a wagon with Martin, JJJ and Tutuu or is this just me?
Rondodimbuckle and I are missing from the poll, where we vote people, if that's what you're referring to.

Everyone else appears to be on there though.

This might be the most conclusively dissociated pair on the board. I don't get a distancing impression at all from the first Martin vote, and credit to him for having a good initial instinct for meatbaby. meatbaby's reception of Martin in general strikes me as pure return-fire defensiveness, and not the sort of thing that suggests an unseen agenda. I doubt Martin is meatbaby's teammate.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

meatbaby/motobot association

404 not found

Neither mentioned the other. Nothing to dissociate.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

meatbaby/Porscha association

Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:59 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:56 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:53 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:45 am vivax's girlfriend should be town. i hope i dont gotta say it. but we all townreading her? anyone doubting her being town?
who?
die_meatbaby
why is she town? (literally just didnt see any posts of hers)
Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:21 pm
Creature wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:20 pm Why is Belzy town?

Why is die_meatball town?
Belzy legitimately read as very genuine to me earlier but no clue on die meatbaby

This is it both ways. The shrugging is a bit on the nose for teammates, but I have no confident reason to dissociate.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

meatbaby/Ricochet associations

die_meatbaby wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:15 am
Ricochet wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:09 am Die_meatball, please be mindful of Rule 4, if you are serious in tone and replies.

If it’s not or a defensive thing or an injoke thing, please clarify.
I am sorry just seeing someone who just go on players who look Towny for right now makes me mad. It doesn't help here and why is nobody seeing this. Isn't this scum likely for you as well?
I will behave more in my future post and will answer in stupid memes as well instead of writing in words.
Ricochet wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:39 am Caught up, nothing new of substance to infer.

Porscha's post feel floaty - or floatiest of them all.

Rondo in whatever "throwing paint onto canvas and not even with a consistent thoughttrain" tier can be made up.

Weird tiny aggression in meatball's response to Rondo.
Ricochet wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:00 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:56 pm
diebabymeat

Ricochet wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:45 pm Main wagon rn is:
- SVS vote, reasoned on tutuu's talk and ideas being sketchy
- Zenon vote, thrown off the bat
- Meatbaby vote, not even written in the thread
- motoboat, not-comprehensibly worded vote

Counterwagon rn is:
- tutuu vote, on meta
- falcon vote, unreasoned or sheeping
- vivax vote, unreasoned, after some light inquiry into the meta angle
Ricochet wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:11 am[large notes post snipped by JJJ]
--

Meatbaby surfaces and... wew. That is some tone. Da fuk.
Ricochet wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:54 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:25 pm
Scotty
22%

Voters: Ricochet, DrWilgy, Vivax, die_meatbaby, falcon45ca
die_meatbaby wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:00 pm Vote Scotty

I am not happy with the 2 options right now for voting on Vivax or scotty.
I know how vivax is playing es mafia. I played with him when he was mafia and also were reading old games from him as m, but here he don´t write or act like mafia, so i wouldn´t vote on him atm. Vivax don´t think you are save from me i will think about every future post you make in every possible way...
Scotty looks like strong gamer. We could lose strong Town or bad mafia. I still see him more as townie than mafia

I gave a little impression of the last post in this spoiler earlier, but it was kind of smoke and mirrors before my reveal (dependent upon Rico being mafia instead of meatbaby). Rico definitely wasn't TMI-reading meatbaby town, so that point would have to be repurposed or discarded. My general impression for real is that this stuff is ~whatever~. None of it screams trouble to me, but I can't say it's conclusively dissociated either. If I try hard enough I can see the last post again as too on-the-nose for a teammate. Or perhaps that very first exchange bears the proper sort of emotional pull to split them. Kinda like Lime Coke, I would like to hear alternative impressions about this pair.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

meatbaby/Rondo associations

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:01 am
die_meatbaby wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:44 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:12 am
die_meatbaby wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:11 am [VOTE: Green Mushroom ] aubergine
die_meatbaby wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:09 am Good morning everybody :)
I think for now on I have to stay up till middle of the night, because all I can choose is Food and Food.
[VOTE: green mushroom]
Why do you town read vivax?
Where tf did I town read vivax with my first and only Post? After my coffee I have to inform myself better about the items. Never played like this. Right now I Townread nobody and mafia read nobody. Still need some more posts here to get better opinions. Why do you town read yourself?
Because I am town why don't you town read me?

I lol'd this earlier, and it's because I don't think it looks teamed at all. meatbaby looks like someone contending with Rondo for the first time and reacting to unanticipated caught-for-the-wrong-reasons annoyance

Rondo enjoyed himself, as ever before.

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:50 am
die_meatbaby wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:28 am Sorry I was working long yesterday and didn't had any energy to write here. Also that I am just writing on the phone because I can't log in on my fucking PC and this piss me of. My Screen on the Phone is ripped and so it takes fucking nervs do write with this thing
@tutuu
I played 2 games before and never did somebody have a ego like yours and annoyed me this fucking much. You literally just piss me of with no fucking reason.... I sorry that I didn't have time to spam the thread with bs like you.
lol
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:53 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:51 am
die_meatbaby wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:49 am Oh meme it is again.... Can't communicate in words?
Also on the beginning of the game you voted with no reason on me. I made like 3 posts and you just vote on me with no particular reason. This shit doesn't help The Town. Can play real as well or should I show you how you fucking play town or as in in your position how to pretend being civilian. You are Mafia or Wolf, or how ever scum in this game is called,making much post to seem like insane active town who wants to win. But you made a mistake. Don't fucking annoy Civilian. Also spam with Bullshit doesn't help Town either! It's only my 3th game here but still def sure you are just not able to play scum because this is not Townisch what you do.

I acknowledge that it's not much content to work with, but I'd be surprised if they're teammates.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

meatbaby/Seanzie associations

I lied.

This post might show Seanzie as town on its own. Temper that responsibly since it came after my reveal, but I kinda feel it anyway.

die_meatbaby wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:24 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:23 am
die_meatbaby wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:28 am Sorry I was working long yesterday and didn't had any energy to write here. Also that I am just writing on the phone because I can't log in on my fucking PC and this piss me of. My Screen on the Phone is ripped and so it takes fucking nervs do write with this thing
@tutuu
I played 2 games before and never did somebody have a ego like yours and annoyed me this fucking much. You literally just piss me of with no fucking reason.... I sorry that I didn't have time to spam the thread with bs like you.
Welcome to The Syndicate. Would you mind getting an avatar when you get a chance? It helps me associate your posts together better when it isn't the generic question mark.
Did it. Still easy to remeber my posts, because my english sucks, especially in writing. So when ever there are stupid grammar or spelling mistakes it´s me.
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:23 am
@tutuu
Welcome to The Syndicate. Would you mind getting an avatar when you get a chance? It helps me associate your posts together better when it isn't the generic question mark.
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:36 am Game is something like this.

Porscha
die_meatbaby

tutuu

Scotty
MartinGG99
falcon45ca

JaggedJimmyJay
RondoDimBuckle

Zenon
S~V~S
motobot
Belzy
DrWilgy

Creature
Lime Coke
Vivax

Ricochet

I initially had Scotty a lot lower, and honestly I'm not sure if I could articulate why it felt wrong, but it did, so I ended up moving him up like 3 buckets.
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:49 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:43 am
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:41 am
Ricochet wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:37 am
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:36 am Game is something like this.

Porscha
die_meatbaby

tutuu

Scotty
MartinGG99
falcon45ca

JaggedJimmyJay
RondoDimBuckle

Zenon
S~V~S
motobot
Belzy
DrWilgy

Creature
Lime Coke
Vivax

Ricochet

I initially had Scotty a lot lower, and honestly I'm not sure if I could articulate why it felt wrong, but it did, so I ended up moving him up like 3 buckets.
Dead last? Mah goodness.
Mah goodness indeed. If it helps, I did include Vivax pretty low, just for you.
pls explain how porscha and dead flesh child are higher than tutuu outed doc?
Porscha is a polorized noob. Meatbaby is an actual newcomer and has shown clear signs of townie aggression that I think someone on their 3rd game would be very unlikely to be able to pull off as scum.

I saw something about Tutuu claiming something, but didn't actually see what the claim was, so my Tutuu read isn't based on that.

All the rest are because I'm good at this game.
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:58 am We're about 8 hours out from EoD, and I don't like Tutuu, Jay or Meatball (I see Lime just moved though) as wagons.

[VOTE: Ricochet] aubergine
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:45 pm
die_meatbaby wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:54 am I want to vote on Martin
I see a wagon on Tutuu and Martin. I will explain it later because I am still at work.
But I can't vote on Martin because there is not a voting option with Martin... everybody else but not Martin. Is he just missing on my voting thread or at yours as well?
And O don't want to vote on Tutuu today, I am still not sure about her but def want Martin out
Martin is missing for everyone.
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:14 pm Porscha

tutuu
JaggedJimmyJay
falcon45ca

Lime Coke

die_meatbaby
MartinGG99

Zenon
Belzy
DrWilgy
RondoDimBuckle

motobot
Creature

Ricochet

Rondo, Moto and Creature have all been pretty meh today. Meatbaby has as well, but I felt good enough about them D1 that they're still north of null.

I should probably ISO Zenon. I know Belzy was scumreading them, so doing so might help me sort both of them. However... that will have to wait until later because I have plans tonight.
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:51 pm If I consider a town!Rico world, I could see a team consisting of people from like {Creature, Wilgy, Lime, Moto, Martin, Meatbaby}. This would suggest we were just completely off-base on D1, which I suppose is possible if the scum team is mostly low-posting or people who tend to be a bit more on the DL.

If I remove Lime and Martin from the above list, {Creature, Wilgy, Moto, Meatbaby} would be a super slanky team. Wilgy and Meatbaby both voted Scotty yesterday, whereas Creature and Moto were on vanity wagons. This team would mean the 6-person Vivax wagon was competely town-on-town violence, which isn't unheard of, but seems unlikely.

I suppose town!Rico and D1 would make more sense if Jay was scum since that would explain why we were so off-base, but that isn't a world I really want to consider right now. Meh...

I also keep forgetting that Rondo is still in the game. I suppose he could fit in this world too, but if he can't post, that seems like a wolf ability hit him. Who else am I forgetting? {Belzy, Falcon, Porscha, Tutuu, Zenon}... meh...

Idk, it is hard to find a world that makes a lot of sense if Rico isn't scum. People who are townreading Rico, I'd love to hear your opinions on this. @tutuu @JaggedJimmyJay @Zenon
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:32 pm Okay, so it looks like Zenon and Meatbaby weren't around close enough to EoD for them to see the Vengeful!Creature thing, but Porscha and Lime were.

This provides a decently comprehensive view of Seanzie's progresson on meatbaby. Initially, after meatbaby's charged responses to tutuu, Seanzie had her quite high on the town list. To Seanzie's credit, he didn't rest on that read lazily, as it developed (and dropped) as the game continued and meatbaby remained generally absent. There's a continued initiative visible here to sort meatbaby even after the strong initial town read that I appreciate. That initial read was wrong and can be validly questioned, but gun to my head Seanzie is not a teammate.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

meatbaby/Zenon associations

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:31 am
Scotty
Tutuu
JJJ

Townlean:
Zenon
Martin

Why me?

Why Tutuu?

That's it both ways, and it's only indirectly meatbaby-relevant. The absence of anything between these two is a little concerning given Zenon's 200+ posts. Nothing to dissociate.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

A summary of all my meatbaby reviews will be packaged with my chart when I get it finished. For some very basic cliff notes: I think most people are at least vaguely compatible with meatbaby outside Martin and Rondo, who don't really fit at all. I also tend to doubt Seanzie fits.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Scotty
Tutuu
JJJ

Townlean:
Zenon
Martin

Townread:
Scotty
Tutuu
JJJ
Zenon
Sean

Townlean:
SVS
Die_meat

Town:
Tutuu
Jayjayy
WhopWhoop (Porscha)
Sean...Seanzie
Ze...non
Die_diee

Not Voting:
Porscha
Die_MeatB
Belzy
Martin (?)

I feel like at level 1 Lime Coke just wouldn't do that and then just commit to having them in townreads, especially with meatbaby being largely an unknown to most of us (even if they got a number of townreads). Lime at times feels like a player who isn't frequently able to maintain high confidence in his gameplay and so I don't think he would just full-send meatbaby into ignorance and non-mention in his posts. Also, from the look of things that day 1 reads list had almost entirely town on it (if we just look at flips, and add you + Sean as not w/w with meatbaby), so its less plausible that he put other scum teammates on there. And if its less plausible that scum teammates would be on there, I somewhat doubt he would throw meatbaby onto there. Meatbaby was relatively new, and although they may have proven themselves to some extent on d1, expectations of them couldn't be certain.

Townread:
Scotty <---
Tutuu <---
JJJ <---
Zenon
Sean <---

Townlean:
SVS <---
Die_meat
That's my 2 cents about it though. I'm not very familiar with Lime Coke's scumplay and handling of teammates. This point may also be completely moot if Zenon happens to be scum and I'm just wrong about them.

For the rest of the posts you quote I kinda just shrugged with respect to a dissociation context tbh.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

I basically agree with most of what you've said. I can't really agree with the Rondo thing though, just because Rondo's largely unknown by me and for all I know he very well would do a very-on-the-nose LAMIST post towards a teammate for the sake of appearing town (and, I would hypothesize, he was saying it more-so for the LAMIST part rather than any interactive value and so I don't really see it as dissociative). But since you seem to know him better I'll sheep it for now. I also do want to note explicitly that
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:10 pm absence of anything between these two is a little concerning given Zenon's 200+ posts
I am somewhat concerned about that as well. Meatbaby had a whole conflict with Tutuu on d1 (a significant suspect of Zenon's if I recall) and so it seems semi-odd that Zenon wouldn't have an interest in Meatbaby. However I don't really think this is damning because I have seen people not interact with others for multiple day phases, perhaps including myself in past games. So while I do find it fairly concerning, I might also be equally inclined to hand-wave it away as nothing.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:

Return to “Previous Jobs”