75%

Total votes: 8
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: Last Man Standing 3 [Day 1]

Post by Roxy »

unfurl wrote:So does Nisani tends to have a very unique style to post? like that big post is usual for her/him?
I dont know it sort sticks out
I think he/she is new to The Syndicate.

Want to be my friend this game? You know you can trust me :)
;)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 15
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Re: Last Man Standing 3 [Day 0]

Post by Tangrowth »

Enrique wrote:Day 0

It is now Day 1. Vote for whoever you want gone.
Amazing song, amazing album. :noble:
unfurl
The Mark
Posts in topic: 199

Post by unfurl »

Roxy wrote:
unfurl wrote:So does Nisani tends to have a very unique style to post? like that big post is usual for her/him?

It looks you are right and Nisani is new cause he/she only has 5 post count, so for now I will leave this feeling in the back of my head, as I think is good to encorauge new players and will wait to see what more he/she has to say

Ialways like being your friend Roxy :hugs:
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 45

Post by Bullzeye »

fingersplints wrote:I don't trust it :shrug:

Linki - bullz join mine. We are in the same timezone so it's convenient :kadaj:
I'm definitely up for that. I'm all about convenience.
G-Man wrote: Thank you for bringing this back to our collective attention. I'm still trying to process Nisani's post. Can it be trusted? What do people think?
Nisani's post reads to me as though they know (or think they know) something most of the rest of us don't, and hadn't considered the implications of that before making their post.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

unfurl wrote:
Roxy wrote:

It looks you are right and Nisani is new cause he/she only has 5 post count, so for now I will leave this feeling in the back of my head, as I think is good to encorauge new players and will wait to see what more he/she has to say

Ialways like being your friend Roxy :hugs:
Yay! :hugs: jeepers I have missed you!!
;)
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

unfurl wrote:
Roxy wrote:
Made, Enrique and I know Nisani from elsewhere. I think he's played forum mafia in the past? He's usually sort of a quiet person but it does definitely seem like he has some information. I don't think he'd make something like that up, especially being new to this forum. I see no reason not to trust his post.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 51

Post by fingersplints »

I can think of loads of reasons not to trust his post and not a single reason to trust it. Hopefully he can explain more, because I don't understand how any of that makes sense given the nature of this game.
Gro-oo-ovy
Nisani
Posts in topic: 13

Post by Nisani »

Before I begin, I would like to pose a question to you:

How many friends do you have in this town? And how many enemies?

Consider it deeply. Consider these facts: some of you have friends. All of you have enemies. For those without friends, the tide works against you. It may not look like it now, but an uphill battle awaits, and those without allies will quickly be swept away in the coming days.

I wish to give all of you an equal opportunity of success. It is in this spirit of fairness and equality that I am now announcing the launch of

OPERATION: DELTA SQUADRON

Many of us are unsure of who to vote for in today's lynch. With merely idle chatter to base our opinions on, some of us are even proposing to vote based on the alphabetical order of names! Surely there exists a solution with a basis in fairness and equality.

Indeed, such a solution exists. It is quite simple. Starting now, any and all of you are welcome to join the delta squadron. To officially gain entry, simply include the following in any of your posts, in boldface, as such:

I officially join Nisani's Delta Squadron. Praise go to Enrique, the greatest host ever.

Today, members of Delta Squadron will simply vote for players who have not joined the Delta Squadron. This ensures that those with no interest in cooperation will be removed from the game.

Please note that Delta Squadron membership is a privelege, not a right, and anyone who breaks the sacred rules of the Delta Squadron may be expelled.

I trust that the fine members of this town will make the right decision.
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 102

Post by rabbit8 »

Just seeing how my banner looks. I founded it. Don't be jealous and Lynch or NK me, please, thanks.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 129

Post by Epignosis »

Fly Delta?

No thanks.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 114

Post by G-Man »

Nisani wrote:Before I begin, I would like to pose a question to you:

How many friends do you have in this town? And how many enemies?

Consider it deeply. Consider these facts: some of you have friends. All of you have enemies. For those without friends, the tide works against you. It may not look like it now, but an uphill battle awaits, and those without allies will quickly be swept away in the coming days.

I wish to give all of you an equal opportunity of success. It is in this spirit of fairness and equality that I am now announcing the launch of

OPERATION: DELTA SQUADRON

Many of us are unsure of who to vote for in today's lynch. With merely idle chatter to base our opinions on, some of us are even proposing to vote based on the alphabetical order of names! Surely there exists a solution with a basis in fairness and equality.

Indeed, such a solution exists. It is quite simple. Starting now, any and all of you are welcome to join the delta squadron. To officially gain entry, simply include the following in any of your posts, in boldface, as such:

I officially join Nisani's Delta Squadron. Praise go to Enrique, the greatest host ever.

Today, members of Delta Squadron will simply vote for players who have not joined the Delta Squadron. This ensures that those with no interest in cooperation will be removed from the game.

Please note that Delta Squadron membership is a privelege, not a right, and anyone who breaks the sacred rules of the Delta Squadron may be expelled.

I trust that the fine members of this town will make the right decision.
:confused: Erm, I like the dramatic flair and all but I'm confused. Are you just getting into the game or are these weirdly poetic and cryptic posts a game element? Are there more sacred rules of the Delta Squadron? If so, can they be revealed now or is this like Scientology and Obamacare, where you have to get on board before you know what all it entails?
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Spoiler: show
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Nisani

Post by Nisani »

The rules are that I direct the actions of the Squadron. We act as one unit, stronger together than apart. Of course, if you disagree with my leadership, you are free to leave the Squadron... at your own risk. It's a dangerous world out there.

I cannot speak for game elements that the masterful host Enrique has placed in this game, as there are secrets that even I know not of.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Nisani wrote:The rules are that I direct the actions of the Squadron. We act as one unit, stronger together than apart. Of course, if you disagree with my leadership, you are free to leave the Squadron... at your own risk. It's a dangerous world out there.

I cannot speak for game elements that the masterful host Enrique has placed in this game, as there are secrets that even I know not of.
If I disagree with you in any respect, I have the proper recourse at my disposal. :nicenod:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 46
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

I don't know what the heckie is going on with Nisani :confused: (Hi Nisani btw I kinda know you :kadaj: )
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

rabbit8 wrote:Just seeing how my banner looks. I founded it. Don't be jealous and Lynch or NK me, please, thanks.
Jealous of you? Psh. Please! Weezer wrote a song about me a couple years ago that totally trumps a silly banner...

My Banners:
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Will Delta Squadron have the goal of taking out alliances? Any alliance I'm not a part of is the most serious threat to my win condition that I can think of.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

After the failure and subsequent defection of Edmund Duke's Alpha Squadron to the Sons of Korhal on Antiga Prime, Delta Squadron was sent in order to carry out a massive blockade above the planet and surround the Sons of Korhal position on the ground. With such a movement, the Confederates hoped to prevent the rebels from spreading to other worlds and allowing the zerg to slowly consume them. However, due to the activation of a psi emitter in their base, courtesy of Arcturus Mengsk, the unit found itself under attack by the Swarm, both on the ground and in space. With this act, the Sons of Korhal broke the Confederate blockade, thus escaping the planet as the protoss arrived in order to incinerate it. Both the terrestrial and space forces were either wiped out or fled the battle.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Epignosis wrote:
Nisani wrote:The rules are that I direct the actions of the Squadron. We act as one unit, stronger together than apart. Of course, if you disagree with my leadership, you are free to leave the Squadron... at your own risk. It's a dangerous world out there.

If I disagree with you in any respect, I have the proper recourse at my disposal. :nicenod:
Oh really!?
:ponder:
;)
Nisani

Post by Nisani »

Long Con wrote:Will Delta Squadron have the goal of taking out alliances? Any alliance I'm not a part of is the most serious threat to my win condition that I can think of.
We do not eliminate other alliances for the sake of eliminating alliances. However, f a certain alliance declares itself as an enemy of the Squadron, or works against Squadron interests, we may have no choice but to attack.

Have two allegiances at your own risk. We can only protect you if you serve the Squadron.
Nisani

Post by Nisani »

Quick addendum: Enrique is a God and an incredible host. May we all be blessed by more mafia games hosted by him.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Resistance is futile
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 89

Post by Enrique »

*bows*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Roxy wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Oh really!?
:nicenod:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Is there a deadline for joining Delta Squadron? I have to step away from the computer for a few hours and don't want to miss out, should I choose to make myself a minion.
My Banners:
Nisani

Post by Nisani »

G-Man wrote:Is there a deadline for joining Delta Squadron? I have to step away from the computer for a few hours and don't want to miss out, should I choose to make myself a minion.
No deadline.

Enrique is a baller.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Nisani wrote:
G-Man wrote:Is there a deadline for joining Delta Squadron? I have to step away from the computer for a few hours and don't want to miss out, should I choose to make myself a minion.
No deadline.

Enrique is a baller.
But what if you direct the squadron to vote for someone who wants to join at the last minute because they were away from a compy? You need to give us a deadline, please.

Also, what if everyone joins Delta Squadron? If the first step is to eliminate all members, would that initiate some kind of Phase 2 or does the whole thing fall apart? Do you have plans in place to prevent a mutiny?
My Banners:
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 152
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

2 smash coins says Enrique is a pagan.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:2 smash coins says Enrique is a pagan.
No no no, he's a baller. Do pay attention.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:
I also think that Nisani has taken two showers today. That is my belief. One of them may even have been with Enrique.

Thoughts?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
I also think that Nisani has taken two showers today. That is my belief. One of them may even have been with Enrique.

Thoughts?
Any of his posts hit your 175 character mark?
My Banners:
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Roxy wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Oh really!?
This was pretty fishy...
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Thoughts?
Nisani isn't my number one pick for Day 1, but I'm observing.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dana wrote:
Roxy wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Oh really!?
This was pretty fishy...
It's called a vote. Presumably the two of you have that faculty as well.
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

I am also heavily considering joining Nisani's group. Especially if its religion is based around praising Mr. Baller Enri.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

G-Man wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Thoughts?
Any of his posts hit your 175 character mark?
He/she (I don't know which) has eclipsed the mark in 4 out of 6 posts so far this game.

But my theory is he/she falls into the other category of Baddy McBaddersons. Shower overload.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I am making a group called the Omega Whores - who must say that Enrique is indeed suave to join :dance:

Linky lmao @Epi
;)
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Epignosis wrote:
Dana wrote:
Roxy wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Oh really!?
This was pretty fishy...
It's called a vote. Presumably the two of you have that faculty as well.
Oh yeah voting is a thing. Though just one vote alone doesn't do a whole lot. You'd need lots of people on your side.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Still waiting for answers to these comments/questions from Fearless Leader:
G-Man wrote:But what if you direct the squadron to vote for someone who wants to join at the last minute because they were away from a compy? You need to give us a deadline, please.

Also, what if everyone joins Delta Squadron? If the first step is to eliminate all members, would that initiate some kind of Phase 2 or does the whole thing fall apart? Do you have plans in place to prevent a mutiny?
If I'm going to join a cult, I at least want to vet it first.
My Banners:
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 51

Post by fingersplints »

Roxy wrote:I am making a group called the Omega Whores - who must say that Enrique is indeed suave to join :dance:

Linky lmao @Epi

I can't believe you are making a whores group without me :pout:
Gro-oo-ovy
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Roxy wrote:I am making a group called the Omega Whores
I literally laughed, having to promptly swallow an uncomfortable quantity of beer in order to prevent a mess of unfortunate proportions.
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 3

Post by zeek »

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

In light of recent events, I will be forming a new coalition. The only players who may join are those who are, were, or have interest in becoming a marmot. *looks at S~V~S

This coalition is intended to recognize the interest of all members, and to protect that interest. Failure to yield to the interest of a fellow member will result in expulsion. Treachery is frowned upon. All decisions and disputes will be discussed and executed publicly.

The next player to pass the requirements and declare entry may decide on the name of this Coalition.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 132

Post by S~V~S »

If you are willing to take on my existing partner, Bass, well, I am proud of my past Marmoty goodness :)
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Elohcin »

Black Rock wrote:Has these wives tried Mafia?
Once I tried it, I was hooked. Even if I am not that very good at it. :flamed:
Roxy wrote:I am making a group called the Omega Whores - who must say that Enrique is indeed suave to join :dance:

Linky lmao @Epi
Ooo, ooo..I'll join this group XD

And, Epi, thank you for not making a mess of beer. Despite the idea that you think it is "just water" it makes a sticky mess everywhere.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote:And, Epi, thank you for not making a mess of beer. Despite the idea that you think it is "just water" it makes a sticky mess everywhere.
If I wanted "just water," I could buy that for three cents a gallon.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 57

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

S~V~S wrote:If you are willing to take on my existing partner, Bass, well, I am proud of my past Marmoty goodness :)
I am down if you are down MM
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
unfurl
The Mark
Posts in topic: 199

Post by unfurl »

Dana wrote:
unfurl wrote:
Roxy wrote:
Made, Enrique and I know Nisani from elsewhere. I think he's played forum mafia in the past? He's usually sort of a quiet person but it does definitely seem like he has some information. I don't think he'd make something like that up, especially being new to this forum. I see no reason not to trust his post.
Thanks for your input about Nisani

After seeing all his post, I have no idea what to think of his words, but he surely soungs like is having fun posting

and I thought, Nisani are you related to DharmaHelper?
(it all sounds very DH, I say it with much love to DH :p )
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Everyone hates DH.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 2

Post by thellama73 »

rabbit8 wrote:Everyone hates DH.
I don't.

Oh wait... yes, I do.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”