The Urban Cowboy (non/dead)
50%

Total votes: 8
Neverwhere
The Mark
Posts in topic: 64

Re: [Day 4] Bullets Over Broadway Mafia

Post by Neverwhere »

FZ. wrote:Scotty, no, I'm not sure that corruption means the player will change to bad, but I want to be sure about this, because if any of us were bad and could recruit or something of the sort, we'd take the most trusted player in the game. Right now, that's obviously Sloonei. So unless someone saved him, or he has a power to survive a NK on his own, I would be quite worried.

As for Golden voting Epi, that's a very weird choice, and I think we should think about why it's there. I doubt he was forced to do it, because Epig was not a high candidate for a lynch, so why waste it on him. So it seems he voted Epi for a good reason, at least to him.

Oh, and Neverwhere just reminded me about Splints.
Splints, of course civvies hesitate, but I think your choices for baddies are too easy. I think Bubbles is not bad, and based on his recent posts, I don't see Bass as bad either. I could be wrong of course, but it seems as if you chose the easy targets.
Very good point. Also...like I said before. Cobalt out of nowhere says he's 100% sure of Epi being bad and Golden suddenly just votes for him also.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 115

Post by G-Man »

To be, conjuring not to be, Diamond Dog is the question:
Whether Alai Nobler in the mind to suffer
The
antinomian and sponginess of ramadan is that a piano?
crier Diabolic Manipulator Arms against a Sea of troubles,
And
by opposing end them: concluding die, to redolent
more; and by a Ender to rapparee we end
The Heart-ache, and the thousand Natural shocks
That
[size=0]Flesh [/size]is heir ambulance? 'Tis a consummation
Devoutly Alai luteous honest. To Battle School athleticism sleep,
To sleep, perchance to uninured aye, there's Fried_Frogurt
Scout Pixie in that sleep of death, what dreams may Black Rock
we have shuffled disputatious this mortal coil,
Must give us pause. There's the respect
That makes Calamity of straitlaced long solfeggio
who would bear periculous Whips and Scorns of time,
The Oppressor's wrong, the Necromantic Fiend man's Contumely,
The Nick of despised mediant the Law’s delay,
The insolence Witherdeath Office, and the unavoidable
patient merit of the unworthy anagoge
he himself might his Quietus block
a mismanage Bodkin? Red Queen would Mafia bear,
To grunt and aapje anticlimax a White Rabbit life,
But that the dread of irregularity after death,
The lostaddict12 purple woman from whose bourn
No rapparee returns, Puzzles the will,
And makes exenterate rather epacme those ills we have,
Than traitor to others that we know rapparee innocent.
Conscience does make Cowards irreprovable us Jabberwocky
thus the Native hue of [size=0]theophobist [/size]
sicklied o'er, with the pale cast revivalist
goodie team enterprises of great pitch and moment,
With this Queen of Hearts their Currents turn awry,
And lose license name goodmannered Action. Soft you now,
The fair amical? undiscoverable in thy machinal
all my bilboes tippler.

Karma Chameleon you pursy now?
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Spoiler: show
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 319

Post by Epignosis »

FZ. wrote:That said, I don't care how many times you refute it Epig, you've been posting very differently than your first day style.
How many times have I refuted it?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Scotty wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Scotty wrote:When I asked for help in decoding the Day 0 PM, you basically did nothing of help:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Scotty wrote:I REALLY want to hear more from row 3. So...calling MM, sig, njuu, nutella, and Turnip! Anything to report??
All systems go.
I'm glad your bodily functions and neural pathways are working properly, robot man.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Scotty wrote:So MM, I'm not sure why you're being mum and unhelpful. Do you WANT me to be suspicious of you?
Not at all. All I want is to lynch Long Con.

I think I have been quite helpful and have offered some keen observations.
So in response to my plea for help with the PM, you disregard it with a vague statement. Can you help me with pointing to what help you've brought to the discussion pertaining to the PM? Because I may have missed it somewhere...
While I haven't offered anything related to the PM's I have participated this game otherwise and done exactly what I said I've done.
Scotty wrote:Listen, it's is your prerogative if you don't feel that sharing that info with the group is beneficial to the civ game. But I'm under the impression that more info is a good thing that can help in deductions. Because we're all sorta in the dark here. Does it maybe help the mafia too? Probably. But I think the benefit is greater for res to have the info, and by withholding that info without cause or concern is truly suspicious from my point of view.
I don't understand the accusation here. Is it even one? I don't think I know anything that hasn't already been shared. :confused:
---I wasn't referring to your supposed helpfulness throughout the first few days in your reads. My point is that you haven't shared your thoughts on really anything that had to do with any PMs, ever. I was hoping for a reason--any reason; you just glossed over it after I specifically asked for input. Like, even saying something like "I don't feel comfortable discussing my thoughts in the forum because I think it might give mafia a leg-up." Now you aren't the only person to ignore that phase of discussions, but whereas someone like TurnipHead has been MIA, you actually responded with a non-answer of "all systems go," as if that's helpful in any capacity. It makes you appear dodgy as balls.
I wasn't around for the discussion of the PM stuff before, nor have I read that discussion in detail. I'll say it again, I don't know what you're expecting from me, or what we're allowed to discuss. As far as I know, we're not allowed to share contents of PMs.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

FZ. wrote:MM, I'm not really sure I get why you feel so strongly about LC, so an explanation would be great.
What is your perception of it?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 92

Post by FZ. »

Epignosis wrote:
FZ. wrote:That said, I don't care how many times you refute it Epig, you've been posting very differently than your first day style.
At least once, but it feels like more. And you say there's not much to say.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Neverwhere wrote:Then again this leads to question Cobalt. I don't have a great feeling about him, however, I'm wondering if it's maybe his style that just rubs me the wrong way. I'm pretty sure we have a role checker amongst us and Ihave been wondering if Cobalt could have that ability as he's been dogging LC from the start. Now he's 100% of Epi -- who I am also leaning mafia on. I'm hoping if we get this LC lynch and he flips mafia we may have more of an idea on if we can trust Cobalt at all.
Neverwhere wrote:Very good point. Also...like I said before. Cobalt out of nowhere says he's 100% sure of Epi being bad and Golden suddenly just votes for him also.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Cobalt Posts
I'd like you to do me a favor and click that link there. It will take you to all of Cobalt's posts. If you can find where Cobalt says he's 100% sure I'm bad, then I will
Cobalt wrote:literally eat purple woman asshole
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
FZ. wrote:MM, I'm not really sure I get why you feel so strongly about LC, so an explanation would be great.
What is your perception of it?
I'm thinking you have something from night information. But too many people are pushing strong for him and they can't all have night information. Remember your information on Timmer from the Flash? Didn't end well. I just want to make sure I know what I'm doing if I vote for him. Do you agree that he's not acting the same as he did in the Flash?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

FZ. wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
At least once, but it feels like more. And you say there's not much to say.
I don't believe It has been even that many.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 705
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Scotty wrote:When I asked for help in decoding the Day 0 PM, you basically did nothing of help:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Scotty wrote:I REALLY want to hear more from row 3. So...calling MM, sig, njuu, nutella, and Turnip! Anything to report??
All systems go.
I'm glad your bodily functions and neural pathways are working properly, robot man.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Scotty wrote:So MM, I'm not sure why you're being mum and unhelpful. Do you WANT me to be suspicious of you?
Not at all. All I want is to lynch Long Con.

I think I have been quite helpful and have offered some keen observations.
So in response to my plea for help with the PM, you disregard it with a vague statement. Can you help me with pointing to what help you've brought to the discussion pertaining to the PM? Because I may have missed it somewhere...
While I haven't offered anything related to the PM's I have participated this game otherwise and done exactly what I said I've done.
Scotty wrote:Listen, it's is your prerogative if you don't feel that sharing that info with the group is beneficial to the civ game. But I'm under the impression that more info is a good thing that can help in deductions. Because we're all sorta in the dark here. Does it maybe help the mafia too? Probably. But I think the benefit is greater for res to have the info, and by withholding that info without cause or concern is truly suspicious from my point of view.
I don't understand the accusation here. Is it even one? I don't think I know anything that hasn't already been shared. :confused:
---I wasn't referring to your supposed helpfulness throughout the first few days in your reads. My point is that you haven't shared your thoughts on really anything that had to do with any PMs, ever. I was hoping for a reason--any reason; you just glossed over it after I specifically asked for input. Like, even saying something like "I don't feel comfortable discussing my thoughts in the forum because I think it might give mafia a leg-up." Now you aren't the only person to ignore that phase of discussions, but whereas someone like TurnipHead has been MIA, you actually responded with a non-answer of "all systems go," as if that's helpful in any capacity. It makes you appear dodgy as balls.
I wasn't around for the discussion of the PM stuff before, nor have I read that discussion in detail. I'll say it again, I don't know what you're expecting from me, or what we're allowed to discuss. As far as I know, we're not allowed to share contents of PMs.
Dom clarified early on in the game that we are allowed to discuss PMs, but we can't directly quote from them of anything like that.
What did the PM you got after the Day 0 poll say?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

ebwop: are you happy now?
My Banners:
Neverwhere
The Mark

Post by Neverwhere »

Epignosis wrote:
Neverwhere wrote:Then again this leads to question Cobalt. I don't have a great feeling about him, however, I'm wondering if it's maybe his style that just rubs me the wrong way. I'm pretty sure we have a role checker amongst us and Ihave been wondering if Cobalt could have that ability as he's been dogging LC from the start. Now he's 100% of Epi -- who I am also leaning mafia on. I'm hoping if we get this LC lynch and he flips mafia we may have more of an idea on if we can trust Cobalt at all.
Neverwhere wrote:Very good point. Also...like I said before. Cobalt out of nowhere says he's 100% sure of Epi being bad and Golden suddenly just votes for him also.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Cobalt Posts
I'd like you to do me a favor and click that link there. It will take you to all of Cobalt's posts. If you can find where Cobalt says he's 100% sure I'm bad, then I will
Cobalt wrote:literally eat purple woman asshole
I remember reading it in the first post he made after he could talk again. I'll go look for it later. I was 100% that he said it, but if I am wrong I will apologise re-evaluate.
Neverwhere
The Mark

Post by Neverwhere »

Well shit Epi. I misremembered. I was sure I read something about Cobalt claiming 100% someone else was bad. I sincerely apologise. You get a pass for this one. Sorry about that.

I am dead woman walking these days. I'm going to go to bed now. I'll check in in the morning.
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 72

Post by Black Rock »

I voted for Gman. I can't get anything to load on my computer right now so i'm on my phone. I believe Gman to be on the team that killed epig.
ImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 122

Post by fingersplints »

FZ. wrote:Oh, and Neverwhere just reminded me about Splints.
Splints, of course civvies hesitate, but I think your choices for baddies are too easy. I think Bubbles is not bad, and based on his recent posts, I don't see Bass as bad either. I could be wrong of course, but it seems as if you chose the easy targets.
I don't think Tiny Bubbles is bad either. I said her posts were genuine and making me feel alright about her, and when Sloonei asked if she was everyones top suspect I said that she wasn't mine. So that "easy" suspicion isn't even one of mine. I don't see why Bass's recent posts clear him to you. All he is said is that he didn't have internet. It hasn't changed how I have felt about him at all.
Gro-oo-ovy
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

fingersplints wrote:
FZ. wrote:Oh, and Neverwhere just reminded me about Splints.
I don't think Tiny Bubbles is bad either. I said her posts were genuine and making me feel alright about her, and when Sloonei asked if she was everyones top suspect I said that she wasn't mine. So that "easy" suspicion isn't even one of mine. I don't see why Bass's recent posts clear him to you. All he is said is that he didn't have internet. It hasn't changed how I have felt about him at all.
Okay, my bad.

As for Bass, maybe it's because there's still a part that I missed from the end of day 1, but nothing he did really pinged me. Like I said, maybe I'm wrong about him, but what is it exactly that has you thinking he's bad?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

G-Man seems to have no interest in defending himself, and it reads like a defeated baddie to me (or at best an unhelpful civvie). Speaking of unhelpful civvie, that's how I'm looking at MM. If he were bad I don't think he'd have such tunnel vision; this is definitely a departure in style for him. I'm still not convinced about LC being bad, either, so MM's sureness seems misplaced.

I will go ahead and *vote G-Man*
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Re: [Day 2] Bullets Over Broadway Mafia

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

fingersplints wrote:So I've been reading from the beginning. I think that of LC vs Cobalt. Cobalt looks worse to me, but I am not sure I am suspicious of either yet earlier. I think that it is understandable for him to be a bit wary of LC because of the 90's game on JTM, but it seemed pretty extreme. Now it seems to be a joke :shrug2:

I felt like MP (Now Epi 2.0) was kind of winding Cobalt up earlier. I still don't understand this one:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I have every intention to continue my newfound love of rainbow lists, if at all possible, since I do find them particularly helpful in organizing my own thoughts and feelings on players, and I have to keep up the self-imposed moniker of Rainbow Sockman somehow!

I will put them in spoiler tags though, so that people may read them at their discretion.
MovingPictures07 wrote:TASTE THE RAINBOW

Devin the Omniscient
Epignosis

Bass_the_Clever
Birdwithteeth11
Black Rock
Bullzeye
DFaraday
Dragon D. Luffy
DREAM
fingersplints
Golden
Gumshoe
Hedgeowl
Long Con
Metalmarsh89
Neverwhere
nijuukyugou
nutella
Scotty
sig
Sloonei
S~V~S
timmer
TinyBubbles
Turnip Head
XthAtGAm3RGuYX

Cobalt

For reference:
Very strong civilian read
Strong civilian read
Moderate civilian read
Slight civilian read
Very slight civilian read
No read or unsure
Very slight mafia read
Slight mafia read
Moderate mafia read
Strong mafia read
Very strong mafia read
Come at me, Cobalt.
What would he have to 'come at you' for? The 'very slight mafia read'. idk the whole thing seemed over the top.

I also find Bass suspicious. This post here caught my eye on I've read all his posts now.

What bothered me on there is Epi asked him to read LC and tell him if there is anything suspicious. Instead of doing that bass asks a couple questions of Epi: "Is it because there are only six post, 3 of which are fluff posts?"
"Is it the MP/Epi shoving match post?"

Providing reasons it COULD be suspicious without actually committing that he found LC suspicious for those reasons.

Reading through his posts he is asking a lot of questions of others, and I also feel like he is being a bit careful with his wording about LC. Here he mentions feeling bad about LC, but already feeling better about him in the same posts. But then gives excuses why he might be wrong about it.

Gonna keep reading now. I was still pretty early in the game when I switched to the Bass read so
sorry if any of this has already been discussed a ton.
Ok I think this is the post you are talking about. I wasn't really sure how I felt about LC besides the fact that I thought it looked shady that he moved his vote. After that I was catchingg up and LC seemed to be ok so thats why I said he was in a grey area. I agree that LC has been defending most this game. Can you please explain how I was trying to be careful with my wording about LC?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Also I have never hosted a game but it seems like when people need replaced the people who are mafia get replaced first. I could be wrong but thats how it seems to me.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

However this goes, I would advise against ending the Day in a tie.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I'm still finding it hard to make a decision
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I voted and then saw this post.
Epignosis wrote:However this goes, I would advise against ending the Day in a tie.
:puppy: I just made it a tie
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I'm not convinced LC is a civvie, but I can't see Gman being one at all. I don't have a lot of time tonight and am not sure I will be around much more before the lynch
Gro-oo-ovy
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

fingersplints wrote:I'm not convinced LC is a civvie, but I can't see Gman being one at all. I don't have a lot of time tonight and am not sure I will be around much more before the lynch
I feel the same, but I'm also trying to understand why they are some people who feel so strongly about LC being bad, and wondering what I'm missing
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Yikes. Last time I checked, LC was way ahead of G-Man in votes, and now it's a tie? I'm not terribly surprised, given the number of people who've expressed suspicion of G-Man in the thread, but I thought we were avoiding this situation? Then again, as Sloonei has said several times, it's been a lot more quiet during this Day period. It's been nice for keeping up!

This is one of the weirdest mafia games I've played in a while, because I've been in agreement with the top cases almost every time. I probably should be more concerned about that than I am, but it does make it easier on me come voting time, and I guess I'll be more concerned if anything goes wrong this time around. I'm going to vote LC, because I've felt his baddiness since Day 1 and I've agreed with many of the cases and points brought up about him regarding this baddiness. I think the cases for G-Man being bad are pretty...er, good :grin: and I think voting for either will give us good info, but I gotta vote some way and LC's been on the chopping block for quite some time. I'm definitely still looking at Cobalt, too, especially since he's quieted down like crazy (hiding a bit?), but that vote would go nowhere today. So, voting LC.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Oh hell no! theophobist redolent am not going disbelief by way of a sensibleness attempt arr! save Long Con.

Are you enthrall now?
My Banners:
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

G-Man wrote:Oh hell no! theophobist redolent am not going disbelief by way of a sensibleness attempt arr! save Long Con.

Are you enthrall now?
Not sure I got it. You want me to save LC? :P
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 133
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

I think I'm going to vote for LC. Partially because a vote for G-man at this point would make it closer to a tie, partially because the case that LC is Sig's teammate is looking pretty strong. I really want G-man gone too and really think he is bad especially after seeing his behavior today, but today I want to lynch LC. I'm pretty damn convinced he's bad, and learning his alignment will help us figure more stuff out.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Guh, I don't know whether to vote for G-man, who's obviously more baddie like to me, or to do something I rarely do, which is go by others' instincts, mostly MM who for some reason I seem to trust. I don't want to reach a tie either and voting G-man would get us closer to a tie, so it looks like it will be LC.

And I need to go, so I need to make up my mind in the next minute or so. Anyone here?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I am.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Epignosis wrote:I am.
If you had to vote now, would you still vote for G-man over LC?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

FZ. wrote:
I realize my answer may not be helpful to you, but remember that I believe they are teammates. Both bad. Either one should go. I would prefer there not be a tie, however.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Epignosis wrote:
FZ. wrote:
I realize my answer may not be helpful to you, but remember that I believe they are teammates. Both bad. Either one should go. I would prefer there not be a tie, however.
Okay, LC it is. Thanks. I really hope this is not a mistake. I don't think I can stand another day of G-man spamming the thread with his long pointless posts. :P
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

FZ. wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Okay, LC it is. Thanks. I really hope this is not a mistake. I don't think I can stand another day of G-man spamming the thread with his long pointless posts. :P
I could entertain the probability that you are bad while we wait if you would like. ;)
Bubbles
The Mark
Posts in topic: 41

Post by Bubbles »

put my vote on gman... but honestly wouldn't be surprised if they are both bad. it may not make any difference though, seems likely long con is going out today.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Nutella can you please answer my question?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 705
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Put my vote on LC because I'd rather not risk ending this day in a tie.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Two hours to go.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 38

Post by Hedgeowl »

Neverwhere wrote:
FZ. wrote:Scotty, no, I'm not sure that corruption means the player will change to bad, but I want to be sure about this, because if any of us were bad and could recruit or something of the sort, we'd take the most trusted player in the game. Right now, that's obviously Sloonei. So unless someone saved him, or he has a power to survive a NK on his own, I would be quite worried.

As for Golden voting Epi, that's a very weird choice, and I think we should think about why it's there. I doubt he was forced to do it, because Epig was not a high candidate for a lynch, so why waste it on him. So it seems he voted Epi for a good reason, at least to him.

Oh, and Neverwhere just reminded me about Splints.
Very good point. Also...like I said before. Cobalt out of nowhere says he's 100% sure of Epi being bad and Golden suddenly just votes for him also.
I was also curious about this and thought it must have been something I missed. I've been rereading LC's posts, which have a lot of exchange with Golden, so surprised to see the Epi vote. I am still finishing them, but more and more LC is reading as frustrated civ to me. I need to read more about others thoughts on his connections to Tiny, and sig's posts in light of his lynch. I never thought the he killed Epi theory as a valid one. As BR commented I believe, it just doesn't seem like LC's style.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Don't Desperate Baddie bad Long Con. Embrace the old Klingon proverb: today is a good day to shouldn't.

you straitlaced now?
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

simpering was the best of times, it was the traitor of Alai rapparee was the conglutination of wisdom, Tribunal of Judgment abatement the age March Hare foolishness, it choky the epoch overthwart Jagang it tillage night actions epoch Gryphon cupshaped it was the season of Light, it was the season Map Darkness, it was the spring of hope, parenchyma was the winter of despair, we had groveling before us, we had nothing before Freckles we agnosticism goodie team going direct to Heaven, we appurtenances all going nullity the overhaul way Ciubia expugnable short, the period was so DooberDoes like the present period, that some targeting its braaiiiinssss... authorities insisted on movables witworm received, for ungranted or for evil, in the superlative degree of moresque only.

Are
you griveous now?
My Banners:
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 38

Post by Hedgeowl »

Ok, I am making a mess of those spoiler and quotes tags, so will have to get someone to explain it to me later. I went back and read the cases on sig and LC in light of sig's posts and it doesn't look good. I dont know sig as a player, so I cant tell if he would defend a teammate so often, but it's not how I usually like to play as a baddie. However, with such early suspicion of LC it may have forced the team to go on the defensive. I dislike that he isnt here to defend himself, but reading through his posts he did have quite a lot of opportunity this game. I agree with Epi and Sloonei's assessments and will vote LC.

Votes Long Con

LInki Gman are you trying to tempt me to vote for you? ;)
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

in bathroom at work:
It's a shame LC most likely get in a last word since he's Ina cottage or something. Again, if this turns into a mislynch, and LC is actually a frustrated civ, we're still learning a lot from multiple people. And since his allegiance is so up in the air, I'm ok with this lynch today.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

The faldstool osmanli barranco shepherd; acescent shall desolation crier.
moresque me to lie baddie team in green pastures: he leadeth me beside credibility still incredibility.
restoreth yeild rusticate he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness Typhoony his Han Tzu sake.
Yea, though I walk through the assagai of the villain of viridescence I will fear no Novinha for SeptemberValentine art with assistance thy rod Witherdeath thy staff they evil theogony.
preparest a White Queen before me miscompute infatuated presence of somnus Pequeninos is that a piano? anointest my head goodie oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall Obscure Boot obstetrics amoroso the days of Diamond Dog life: Turnip Head I witworm dwell in Tribunal of Judgment Wazzipi of medullary Lord for ever.

Are you happy Devious Goodie?
My Banners:
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

I meant he won't get a word in.

Linki And Gman, you're beginning to seem like that dude at the party that starts doing magic card tricks with unwilling people and then pisses in the punch
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:Nutella can you please answer my question?
Whoops missed it, sorry. But I have stated my reasons for suspecting you, multiple times. There's one post in particular from earlier in the game, I can go find it, but it's the same one that BR pointed out as really baddie-like. In general you've been blending in a lot and going along with popular suspicions in the thread, and your style/posts in general give me a really strong baddie read.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

The man in black fled across the Desperate Baddie and Alice gunslinger followed.

Are you Eko abducting?
My Banners:
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

nutella wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Nutella can you please answer my question?
Whoops missed it, sorry. But I have stated my reasons for suspecting you, multiple times. There's one post in particular from earlier in the game, I can go find it, but it's the same one that BR pointed out as really baddie-like. In general you've been blending in a lot and going along with popular suspicions in the thread, and your style/posts in general give me a really strong baddie read.
Well like I said I can't help that the people I suspect are the popular suspects. I feel like I have posted way more this game then I have in past game so I don't know how it seems like I'm blending in a lot this game. I think if that can be said about me then the same could be said about you.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Re: [Day 2] Bullets Over Broadway Mafia

Post by nutella »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Who are your suspects today Bass?
My top suspect is still cobalt. When I was doing my six page catch up I got a bad vibe from LC when he switched his vote after saying he wasnt going to be around. Today LC is starting to read more normal to me, so I have him in a gray area. The problem i'm having is trying to remember what mafia LC looks like. I know he was Indy in RR but I think the only game I have seen him be bad in was my first mafia game ever Supernatural Mafia on Rev. I got a slight ping from DF when he made the comment about me not saying anything because I think this is the most I have ever posted in a game this early. I felt like he is skipping over stuff and I tend to think baddies skim and skip stuff because they arent really worried about catching any mafia.

There are a lot of people who I would like to hear more from when they get caught up.

This is the post I found most suspicious. It really sounded like you were waffling on LC and trying to justify not suspecting him while looking like you were also trying to reconsider your position on him to go along with the thread. If LC is bad this totally looks teammate-y. Even if he isn't, this really looks like a baddie style of trying to blend in and giving some thoughts that look original. And (I think BR pointed this out too) those last couple sentences are really really vague and sound like you're trying too hard to look civvie.

I know it's really not the strongest case, and that's because it's largely a gut feeling, which I know you can't really defend against but I do hope to see you participate more and give actual input. Because so far you've given me the impression of a baddie trying to blend in.

linki: It certainly doesn't seem like you've been posting much. I just looked and you have more posts in thread than I thought, but that is not necessarily a good sign. Quality over quantity. Maybe you're making little posts here and there but you've barely contributed anything.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”