Re: Guess Who? Mafia

Post by Epignosis »

I may vote for Missing Person.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Also, I'm announcing now that I will vote for Missing Person if there is no avatar by the time I leave for the airport tomorrow.
Is that even a good idea? If Missing Person doesn't put an avatar she's just going to get modkilled, right?
Where did you get that idea?

Addendum: :ninja:
I didn't? It was just a guess. I've never played a game hosted by Elo so I don't know.
That's a pretty specific guess.
I guess? The point wasn't exactly about her getting modkilled or replaced, but about her getting dealt with by the host so we wouldn't have to worry about figuring out her alignment by ourselves.
Knowing that DDL was Mafia, I am going to again raise the question I implied here: What gave DDL the notion that Missing Person was going to get modkilled if no avatar was put in place? Perhaps it was stated in the initial team PM. I know the host likes to chat in chat, so maybe the issue was raised there.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: If she puts an avatar or gets replaced, we'll then be able to ask questions about her avatar. Problem solved.

I'm more suspicious of people who try to direct the game's attention into lynching inactives. :eye:
And voting for her until she puts up an avatar is a good way to incentivize the behavior I want. Lynching inactives is also a good way to have fewer inactives in this, and future games, which I like. If you think that makes me bad, vote for me, but don't pretend it is based on any kind of logic.
Well my goal here is to find mafia, not to fight inactivity, so I gotta disagree.
Keep in mind, that this conversation was about Missing Person, and DDL claims his goal was to find Mafia, and that he finds those who want to lynch an inactive is suspicious. Neither is the case, we know that now. Yet he voted for Missing Person Day 1 anyway. Why?

DDL asked Missing Person about Roxy and fingersplints and then...that's kind of it. DDL said he was keeping an eye on those interested in lynching inactive people. Why say that if you're Mafia, and then vote for someone who had been at one point and now is inactive?
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:I'm leaning on voting MP right now. Not much because of the avatar thing, but I didn't like the way he compared Roxy and splints, or the way he set a lynch between splints and llama. The whole thing felt forced to me.

Splints is somewhat suspicious for that matter, but my main reason for suspecting her was kind of shitty so I'm giving her a pass. Still not sure what to think of her sudden defense of MP.
The "pass" given to fingersplints is funny to me, because Missing Person's last post was:
Missing Person wrote:I completely overslept and missed deadline.

Unless things change, I'm probably voting splints next phase.
Something to keep in mind.

I'll be voting Black Rock or Missing Person, methinks.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 25

Post by fingersplints »

I read him giving me a "pass" as he couldn't get enough people on board to the suspicion of me. I thought Missing Person was less suspicious because he didn't back down when it was obviously not gaining momentum.
Gro-oo-ovy
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 90

Post by thellama73 »

fingersplints wrote: Llama why do you think the kill of Gman was artless?
Because G-Man was one of the most active and productive players in terms of baddie hunting. It's always possible that the kill was a frame job, but I usually find thta such kills happen when the team is scared and simply trying to reduce the vote count against it.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I thought rico was pretty actively baddie hunting too though, so I'm not sure what makes the kills that much different to you. It seems convenient and that you want us to only look at who Gman suspected because rico was calling you out.
Gro-oo-ovy
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 41

Post by G-Man »

Dear Living Players,

It took me some time to calm down after learning I was dead. Once I finally came to my senses, I was allowed to join my fellow dead players. Dragon gave me a fairly cool reception but we're working past our differences. Ricochet has been pacing around the room a lot. He's really itching to play again. TurnipHead, however, hasn't said much of anything. He seems to be our resident guy-on-the-couch. I thought I heard him mumble something in his sleep but I could be wrong.

It's kind of hard to have a raucous party with only three people (again, TurnipHead just kind of lounges about), so we're hopeful to get some company in here soon. Only one question really remains to be answered:

Until next time,

-Balaam G-Man
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

fingersplints wrote:I thought rico was pretty actively baddie hunting too though, so I'm not sure what makes the kills that much different to you. It seems convenient and that you want us to only look at who Gman suspected because rico was calling you out.
The big difference is that Rico was wrong and G-Man was right. Big difference. What's wrong with being convenient? Would you rather me be inconvenient?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 30

Post by timmer »

At work so little time to pay. I'm voting daisy but i don't think a br lynch or a missing person lynch would be poor of line either. the decent choices today.
My siggie.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

G-Man wrote:It's kind of hard to have a raucous party with only three people (again, TurnipHead just kind of lounges about), so we're hopeful to get some company in here soon.
Oh yes, I really do hope that too. The more, the better. :feb:
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Ricochet »

G-Man wrote:Ricochet has been pacing around the room a lot. He's really itching to play again.
Dunno, man, I'd rather define myself as lethargic these days.

Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 118

Post by Golden »

I really think it's MM, but few others seem to see what I'm seeing.

Daisy is my first pick of the rest. Her vote for me yesterday felt more to me like a defence of MM than a vote for me. Put on top of her potential save of DDL, there isn't anything about Daisy that looks good to me.

I also agree that yesterday could signal some absentees are on the team, or at least one. I have a theory that this might explain DDL's day one vote not being in self-defence. He might have thought he could get cred by getting an absentee team mate lynched. At the point he voted, I think there was momentum for MP voting in the thread (I had already declared my intent for voting that way, for example).
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 86

Post by Epignosis »

I don't believe spacedaisy is DDL's teammate. spacedaisy burned me bad in Death Note. She was devious, emotionally manipulative, and entirely deserving of the win. If she voted to save DDL Day 1, then what was the purpose of her voting Golden Day 2? What was their strategy as a team?

Makes no sense.

As I said earlier, I will be voting Black Rock or Missing Person.

Wish there was somebody to talk besides dead people. :|
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I voted Spacedaisy. Her suspicion of Golden reads insincere to me.

Golden, I will try to give you a proper response to all of your comments and accusations if I get the chance.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

@epi - what do you think bad daisy would have done in that situation? I don't follow your train of thought here at all.

And MM, you've had literally days to give me a proper response. Your vote has me rethinking slightly though...
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Golden wrote:@epi - what do you think bad daisy would have done in that situation? I don't follow your train of thought here at all.
In what situation? Day 1 or Day 2?
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Epignosis wrote:I don't believe spacedaisy is DDL's teammate. spacedaisy burned me bad in Death Note. She was devious, emotionally manipulative, and entirely deserving of the win. If she voted to save DDL Day 1, then what was the purpose of her voting Golden Day 2? What was their strategy as a team?

Makes no sense.

As I said earlier, I will be voting Black Rock or Missing Person.

Wish there was somebody to talk besides dead people. :|
I think that if SD had voted DDL at that point it would have looked even worse for her since she already said she didn't understand the case on him.
Gro-oo-ovy
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote:
Golden wrote:@epi - what do you think bad daisy would have done in that situation? I don't follow your train of thought here at all.
Day 2.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

thellama73 wrote:
fingersplints wrote:I thought rico was pretty actively baddie hunting too though, so I'm not sure what makes the kills that much different to you. It seems convenient and that you want us to only look at who Gman suspected because rico was calling you out.
The big difference is that Rico was wrong and G-Man was right. Big difference. What's wrong with being convenient? Would you rather me be inconvenient?
It just feels a bit like "IGNORE THE OTHER CIVVIE WHO SUSPECTED ME!!!!"
I don't know he was wrong. :shrug:

keeping an eye on you is all
Gro-oo-ovy
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

fingersplints wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
It just feels a bit like "IGNORE THE OTHER CIVVIE WHO SUSPECTED ME!!!!"
I don't know he was wrong. :shrug:

keeping an eye on you is all
I intended to go back and look who rico suspected, because I was thinking 'we don't know he was wrong'. But we also don't know G-Man was right beyond the guy who was already dead when G-Man died. This whole comment pinged me too, but even moreso now that you have reminded me rico suspected llama.

Llama goes right back on my suspect list.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 36

Post by Elohcin »

This evening, Epi and I will be at band practice. Therefore, I will not be able to write the host post until we get home around 9pm.

Also, to those that are voting/participating in the thread, thank you. The mother/teacher in me wants to give you all a reward. Haha...maybe I will reward you all with a participation ribbon at the end of the game :haha: . I always felt participation awards were quite stupid, but now that I am hosting alone for the first time, I feel a bit differently.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Golden wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Day 2.
Any vote she made at the time she made it was going to look bad. And, unless she had voted DDL Day 1, that was probably true then too.

From my experience in Death Note, bad spacedaisy is more fiery. Day 2, she didn't show up at all until the very end and voted you instead. I don't know what bad spacedaisy would do in that situation, but is what she did it? I don't think it is. If she is bad, then I don't think she talked strategy with her team. Or perhaps there's no one but DDL to talk to. I see him lurking. ;)

To be fair, I applied this litmus test to Black Rock. What would Black Rock gain from trying to save DDL Day 1 and then miss the vote Day 2? That doesn't seem like her. I've never been on a team with spacedaisy, but I've been on one with her. Black Rock is a team player. So huh.

That leaves me with Missing Person. But I'm open to other ideas before I leave to thump on the bass like our dearly departed Chris Squire. :rip:
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 18
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

I will not miss the vote again. I will not miss the vote again. I will not miss the vote again.

I want to finish unpacking boxes in peace, so I'm gonna go ahead and vote BR. I like the cases on her, as I already said before.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I voted for Missing Person.

We've decided to spring for a pizza, so I need to get going.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote: Any vote she made at the time she made it was going to look bad. And, unless she had voted DDL Day 1, that was probably true then too.
I actually see the truth in this, particularly as I look at my own day one vote and, even though it was exactly what I said I was going to do all day, there really isn't anything I could have done that would have looked good (based solely on vote pattern) other than vote DDL either.

I still find her day two vote suspicious though, so it's kind of funny that I ask you about day 2 and you make me think differently about day one.

I have no history of playing with daisy when she is bad, but I will say that in Narnia I got a really civilian vibe from her very early which is absent here, and she feels different to me. But there is a part of me that is also mindful of the fact that she is planning a wedding, and that can explain most of her absence.

It feels like still noone is talking about MM
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I suspect spacedaisy. I suspect Black Rock more. I don't really suspect Missing Person.

Voting Black Rock.

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Voting spacedaisy before I forget
Gro-oo-ovy
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Voting MM, because that's who I most think is bad.
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 45

Post by Black Rock »

I voted for Daisy because I want to live.
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

thellama73 wrote:The G-Man kill has given me a lot to think about. I think we are dealing with a mostly absent, panicky mafia getting rid of someone who was on their trail. The Ricochet kill was smart, but after the loss of DDL, the G-Man kill was artless. I agree with Epi that the team was MIA on Day 2. Epi, for example, would never have allowed such a kill if he were mafia.

Spacedaisy defended DDL and pushed a Golden lynch.
Hedgeowl has a total of three, mostly off-topic posts, and would likely throw down a reflex NK.
Black Rock wrote:
fingersplints wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
fingersplints wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I'm probably going to vote for Turnip Head just to piss everyone off.
Why would that piss everyone off?
People hate when I vote for non-participants or people who "have not had the chance to defend themselves."
Turnip Head has been absent in several games though, so I think this is a different situation.
I agree and am also going to vote for Turnip Head.
What is BR agreeing with here? That she wants to piss people off? That people hate it when I vote for non-participants? Her vote is poorly explained. She goes on:
Black Rock wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Bummer. That was some really solid play you were making here, Ricochet. Hope I play again with you some time.

I'm reading through day 1 posts and BR's ones caught my attention. It feels to me her vote on TH was pretty oportunistic. She only agreed with what splints said then jumped on the wagon later in the phase, after waiting for two players to do it first. And did not say much more. I'm leaning mafia on her.
TBH it was opportunistic and a little frustration with TH atm. It was day 1 none of you really look that suspicious and so I voted for a non-player. He is a non-player and I don't think he would have ever showed up. I actually wasn't waiting for more people to do it. I didn't have to wait for other players to do it at all, I was already taking an easy way out.
Interesting little exchange with Dragon. She defended him earlier, saying "why are you focusing on Dragon?" I think BR looks bad.

Now, MM< because I promised:
He also gently pushed a Golden lynch, but other than that, he reads pretty genuine to me. I also feel better about Golden after rereading him, but am not ready to completely absolve him yet.
What? I don't recall defending him at all. My memory must have gotten real bad.
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Black Rock wrote:
Golden wrote:RIP TH. "Turnip Head has been put down" sounds way more intense than it actually is.

I have conflicted feelings about that. Would have been better if we caught a mafia, but I do agree with the sentiment that inactive civilians make the game harder for the civs.

The other interesting thing is that, in a game with no roles, it almost sounds like there was a tie between DDL and TH. I wonder if there could have been an extra vote going on somewhere in there?
Interesting you would focus on DDL and ignore Missing Person was also mentioned in the same context. I don't think it was a tie as much as story telling.
I think llama was referring to this - it's all I can see. But it would definitely be blowing this comment way out of context. This one was when you thought I misrepresented Elo's post but actually she had edited it.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 13

Post by Spacedaisy »

Black Rock wrote:I voted for Daisy because I want to live.
Back at you cowgirl. I don't really want to die frankly.

This is a lot of silliness imo. Yep, I voted turnip day 1. Llama and Epi, did I not just express the same thoughts to the mods about non participants and how it makes the most sense to vote them out rather than let them hang around handicapping the civs? And given all the hub bub around someone as invested in the site as turnip head getting his p score dinged, I don't see why this is such a surprising vote. Given how DDL flipped, yes I can see why that is working against me. But my vote yesterday was not intended to lead a charge on anyone and save DDL, obviously. I was the last voter with minutes to spare. I was making a statement. I don't trust Golden and I think you all would be well advised to not trust him either. More on this later should I live. Because unfortunately to save my life I have to vote BR... I hope you are bad, but I know I'm not.

Splints, you said it would look bad for me if I had voted DDL. This is horse manure. I have many times voted along with a train, regardless of my alignment and regardless of if I suspected them. If I don't see a better reason to vote somewhere else then I certainly will. I voted where I did for exactly the reason I said.

Now, I apologize for not being in here more. Between work and wedding planning it gets the better of me, especially with 24 hour days.

Voting BR.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Oh and golden. I'm not defending MM, I'm calling you out on twisting things. If I do live, I well show you exactly what I mean. In the meantime, I'm tired from work and need to make dinner. Please don't make the mistake of lynching me.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I missed the vote by one minute. Not that it would have mattered it seems. I'm a dead woman with a mustache walking. That's a shame...
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 3

Post by S~V~S »

Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 52
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

I am so sorry but I have had car issues to attend to and I really thought I could make it home to vote.

Please accept my apology Elo Image

FTR I was going to vote MM
;)
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Golden wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Golden wrote:RIP TH. "Turnip Head has been put down" sounds way more intense than it actually is.

I have conflicted feelings about that. Would have been better if we caught a mafia, but I do agree with the sentiment that inactive civilians make the game harder for the civs.

The other interesting thing is that, in a game with no roles, it almost sounds like there was a tie between DDL and TH. I wonder if there could have been an extra vote going on somewhere in there?
Interesting you would focus on DDL and ignore Missing Person was also mentioned in the same context. I don't think it was a tie as much as story telling.
I think llama was referring to this - it's all I can see. But it would definitely be blowing this comment way out of context. This one was when you thought I misrepresented Elo's post but actually she had edited it.
Then Llama misrepresented my post.
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 52
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

I will catch up and post thoughts during the night. Image
;)
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 36

Post by Elohcin »

Spacedaisy has been put down. She was a member of the Mafia. You have 23 hours to send in your PMs.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Hedgeowl »

Vote fail again...Sorry this voting while I make dinner clearly isn't working for me. I will try voting earlier, but it's always hard to do in 24 hr games when so much happens right at the lynch. Catching up and voting in Bullets now, but will do reading tonight. Sorry to be the invisible person this game. :ninja:

Linki hey good job everyone!
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

There you go. I didn't miss the deadline and placed a meaningful vote.

And MM, you've had literally days to give me a proper response. Your vote has me rethinking slightly though...
What did you mean by this part exactly?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Elohcin wrote:
Spacedaisy has been put down. She was a member of the Mafia. You have 23 hours to send in your PMs.
You had me feeling bad for my self-preservation vote. Very tricksy.
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Spacedaisy wrote:I see DDL is our lynch candidate today.im behind and don't know all the ins and outs of it, but I trust you all if that is the way you want to go. That said, I'm voting for Golden. I said he was my number two suspect and that has not changed. His cases feel very manufactured to me, and very much like reaching,this is not the norm for Golden IMO. Here is the biggest example in my mind:

He cut it after "would have been better if we caught mafia"

But here is my problem, MM was not suggesting suspicion of you, but you made it out like he was. His posts were a commentary on our method for choosing our Day one lynch, nothing about you. You seem like you are looking for something that can be painted bad rather than actually suspecting someone naturally. Sorry man, I'm just not buying it.

I'm casting a statement vote on Golden. I think after the DDL lynch we should take a serious look at him.
Now that Spacedaisy has been lynched, I want to look at this post again. Spacedaisy had not posted much this game, and as such, has not kept up particularly well. This post to me looks like an idea brought to her and/or discussed in BTSC, and one she pursued in the thread as a result. That's what I got from the context of the post. The underlined "He" is presumably talking about me, but Spacedaisy had not mentioned me in the post as of yet.

If this is true, what player is known for dropping ideas in BTSC for teammates to discuss?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

With this lynch I will be looking at nijuukyugou, thellama73, Golden, and Epignosis for the last two mafia members. I feel as the lynch was going and how easily it could have switched to me that at least one team member voted for me and maybe the other one voted off. Looking at the votes I would say Golden is the least likely to be her teammate. He voted later and not for me to try and save Daisy. She also wanted to point her finger his way. I feel like she still felt she had a chance at that point. Unless it was a big wifom and they had already decided to let her be lynched. I just don't believe that is the case at this point. I could have just as easily been lynched this time around and I believe Golden would have voted me if he was her teammate.

Llama completely misinterpreted my posts and instead of quoting that particular post he decided to refer to it with a completely false statement. This could have led someone who was not paying attention to believe that I had actually defended DDL instead of the actual truth, which was a misunderstanding between me and Golden over a host edited post.

Two baddies left and Llama is at the top of my list followed by Epig and blooper.
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Black Rock, can you state a reason for your suspicion of Epignosis other than his vote which appears to be coincidental?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis is one player that you can throw conventional baddie teamplay out the window when you inspect his votes. On top of that, the lynch was still wide open when he voted.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Black Rock, can you state a reason for your suspicion of Epignosis other than his vote which appears to be coincidental?
His vote is coincidental, anything else revolves around is close-mindedness concerning me. I'm not sure if that makes him bad but he looks more bad than other players right now.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Epignosis is one player that you can throw conventional baddie teamplay out the window when you inspect his votes. On top of that, the lynch was still wide open when he voted.
It's true, he prides himself on being unpredictable. If Blooper is not the baddie, he probably is. Unless one of her teammates voted earlier for her in hopes that every one else would pile on me. It's not a perfect evaluation but I bet Llama or Blooper is her teammate. Llama looks really bad in my eyes right now.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Black Rock wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Black Rock, can you state a reason for your suspicion of Epignosis other than his vote which appears to be coincidental?
His vote is coincidental, anything else revolves around is close-mindedness concerning me. I'm not sure if that makes him bad but he looks more bad than other players right now.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Epignosis is one player that you can throw conventional baddie teamplay out the window when you inspect his votes. On top of that, the lynch was still wide open when he voted.
It's true, he prides himself on being unpredictable. If Blooper is not the baddie, he probably is. Unless one of her teammates voted earlier for her in hopes that every one else would pile on me. It's not a perfect evaluation but I bet Llama or Blooper is her teammate. Llama looks really bad in my eyes right now.
Closed-mindedness?

I notice that your list of remaining teammates is literally anybody who voted and didn't vote spacedaisy. That's what I would call closed-minded. ;)
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I don't know BR. Epignosis and nijuukyugou were the first two players to vote DDL on Day 1. If it's vote records we're looking at, that's got to mean something too.

Linki: I will agree with you there.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I don't know BR. Epignosis and nijuukyugou were the first two players to vote DDL on Day 1. If it's vote records we're looking at, that's got to mean something too.

Linki: I will agree with you there.
I haven't gone that far back yet, just thinking about this lynch so far.
Epignosis wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Closed-mindedness?

I notice that your list of remaining teammates is literally anybody who voted and didn't vote spacedaisy. That's what I would call closed-minded. ;)
I think I referenced that, at least I did in my head. They could have taken a chance that more people would vote for me. I felt I was a bigger lynch candidate by the thread talk. Maybe they did too. If I were to pick someone that voted for Daisy I would pick Timmer. He might have thought he was voting off.

I would have to review everything before I settled on my vote tomorrow. This is just a jumping off point for me.
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Day 1

Dragon D. Luffy
Epignosis (7), nijuukyugou (8), fingersplints (11)

Day 2

Dragon D. Luffy
G-Man (4), Roxy (5), Epignosis (6), Golden (7), thellama73 (8)

With these I would be less suspicious of Epig but not less suspicious of blooper.

When blooper voted I had already stated my intentions to vote TH and he had two votes on him. She did not vote for him day 2. I really need to look at non-voters as well in the first three lynches. That could be another place to hide. Also if you note Llamas vote. He did not vote for DDL day one and he voted for him after it didn't matter on day 2. That and his bullshit attempt at me makes him my biggest suspicion.
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Black Rock wrote:Day 1

Dragon D. Luffy
Epignosis (7), nijuukyugou (8), fingersplints (11)

Day 2

Dragon D. Luffy
G-Man (4), Roxy (5), Epignosis (6), Golden (7), thellama73 (8)

With these I would be less suspicious of Epig but not less suspicious of blooper.

When blooper voted I had already stated my intentions to vote TH and he had two votes on him. She did not vote for him day 2. I really need to look at non-voters as well in the first three lynches. That could be another place to hide. Also if you note Llamas vote. He did not vote for DDL day one and he voted for him after it didn't matter on day 2. That and his bullshit attempt at me makes him my biggest suspicion.
See my signature for the answer to your llama suspicion.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Side Missions”