Total votes: 9
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 65
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: Frisky Dingo [DAY 2]

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:I definitely would like to see it, since the page should not be just "broken".
It looked something like this.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 39

Post by sig »

1. Epignosis
DharmaHelper (2), G-Man (16) 10%

2. Timmer
nijuukyugou (8), Made (14) 10%

3. Metalmarsh89
S~V~S (13), HamburgerBoy (17), Roxy (18) 14%

4. Sig
Elohcin (9), Mac's Mom (10), Cookie (20) 14%

5. Long Con
Metalmarsh89 (4), Scotty (7), MovingPictures07 (21) 14%

6. Cookie
Epignosis (3), timmer (11) 10%

7. MP
TinyBubbles (12), Spacedaisy (19) 10%
dealing with living players only
MetalMarsh died this means one of these three was Killface S~V~S , HamburgerBoy, Roxy.

Or killface is someone who didn't vote Sig, Saberfish, Ika, DisgruntledPorcupine, are the only four who didn't vote correct? Saberfish voted and switched right?
ImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

TinyBubbles wrote:@Epignosis, it gets less amazing each consecutive round lol

haven't played with Cookie before but agree that a lot of her posts seem like fluff, wouldn't rule out voting her today
Ninja could you link to Made's posts in DW to compare?

and sorry about the sprained angle sig! how did you get it? hope you feel better soon
Sure thing.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
HamburgerBoy
The Mark
Posts in topic: 31

Post by HamburgerBoy »

nijuukyugou wrote:I also dig the idea of a newbie/fairly newbie being on Team Killface due to the NK - not that I don't think Eloh is an awesome player :hugs: but she really isn't ever killed Night 1. It's an unusual choice. But then again, that could make a helluva WIFOM. Just thought of that. I'll keep it all in mind.
So you would concur that scum doesn't really use their BTSC much here?
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 208

Post by DharmaHelper »

HamburgerBoy wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:I also dig the idea of a newbie/fairly newbie being on Team Killface due to the NK - not that I don't think Eloh is an awesome player :hugs: but she really isn't ever killed Night 1. It's an unusual choice. But then again, that could make a helluva WIFOM. Just thought of that. I'll keep it all in mind.
:haha:
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 85

Post by S~V~S »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:I definitely would like to see it, since the page should not be just "broken".
It looked something like this.

Thanks, MM. I did some research, and that is due to the broken tags with THIS specific kind of spoiler tag; the the board was actually broken, fin=xing tags would not have fixed it. The first tag we tried would not have done that, but that tag did not work at all in one of the themes (and this one is not 100% visible in the dark theme), so it was not usable for us. If we want a spoiler tag that works in both themes, apparently, our options are more limited.

On a side note, did you know that there are discussion foums for every possible thing? Last night I found not one or two, but THREE forums dedicated to phpbb bb codes alone?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 109
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Sig wrote:Page 5 Roxy pinged me, saying he/she? wouldn't vote for new players and would vote against anyone who voted for a new player. I'm all for voting for a new player and I think saying lets not lynch a new player is a good way for mafia members to slip by, they could either be new players or justify not voting for new players who are mafia by saying they don't want to vote for a new person.
How many Roxy's do you know that are boys? :huh: I am a girl.

Idc what you think about my stance on voting for new players or returning old players. If you find it suspicious so be it. :noble:

HamburgerBoy wrote:
No I would NOT concur. Whenever I have BTSC sometimes I cannot go to chatzy so I will FB or PM my teamies to keep in touch. Otherwise I quite enjoy BTSC as it gives you a chance to get to know other players.
Though it must be noted some people do not like to chat.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Ans since no one else asked but instead ass-u-me -'d---

llama man - Was the last lynch a tie?
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

dammit! ebwop-
Roxy wrote:Ans since no one else asked but instead ass-u-me -'d---

;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

thoughts (such as they are)

Daisy/MP - I must keep in mind that Daisy has an excellent track record of reading MP very well. She said this looked to be his baddie game so I will be keeping that in mind moving forward. For the newbs - MP however is horrible at reading Daisy.
I could very easily vote MP. His self vote vote feels all slippery sick Sock or not.

Cookie - Kept saying she was suspicious of Timmer but *surprise* when she actually, ya know, read his posts she was no longer suspicious. I just found the whole thing to feel quite ingenuous. I could vote here.

Epi - Your entire list is of new players - except Timmer. Why? And why Timmer? Also I doubt very srsly that llama did not rand roles and put all newbs in a baddie group together. Unless you know something I don't - are we not supposed to random roles in every game we host? (maybe one or two tweaks tops?)

Gman- your insanification may very well have been Made. But it also could have been Epi or DH for the lolz. I could also see you do it to yourself. It is def not out of the realm of possibility as it could be used to help clear you from that role.

also:

:eye: :eye: 's

On everyone who limits their hunt of KF to Burger Boy, SVS or me.
;)
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 338

Post by Epignosis »

Roxy wrote:Epi - Your entire list is of new players - except Timmer. Why? And why Timmer? Also I doubt very srsly that llama did not rand roles and put all newbs in a baddie group together. Unless you know something I don't - are we not supposed to random roles in every game we host? (maybe one or two tweaks tops?)
I explained why.

As for timmer, he has said some slippery things, and in one case, claimed something that wasn't even true. He backed off this advance. That was still enough to give him a seat in my front row.

All new people could be bad after a randomization. :shrug:

What is your opinion of Saberface? I think he's either Killfish or on that team.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 65
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:Thanks, MM. I did some research, and that is due to the broken tags with THIS specific kind of spoiler tag; the the board was actually broken, fin=xing tags would not have fixed it. The first tag we tried would not have done that, but that tag did not work at all in one of the themes (and this one is not 100% visible in the dark theme), so it was not usable for us. If we want a spoiler tag that works in both themes, apparently, our options are more limited.

On a side note, did you know that there are discussion foums for every possible thing? Last night I found not one or two, but THREE forums dedicated to phpbb bb codes alone?
No I didn't, but I've come to find I should not be surprised at what I find the internet has to offer anymore. I don't know much about coding myself, but I'll be learning a lot about it over the next year.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 50
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

HamburgerBoy wrote:
I disagree with that notion. Although I have had some teammates as a baddie that were pretty MIA from BTSC, I am always fully engaged.

I've been thinking about G-Man. While I defend to the death his right to try interesting new ways to play, I am finding his self-imposed posting restriction to be distracting and detrimental to the game. Sorry, G. What if he's a baddie? How are we supposed figure it out when he's not engaging in real dialogue?
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Epignosis wrote: <<<<<snippety-do-dah>>>>>>>

I explained why.

My response is purple :)
Ok but I totes disagree with your assessment. It could be you who killed Elo for the wifom and to be able to point out a theory that only involves newbs. It could have been any of us tbf and imo.

<<<snippy-snip>>>>>
What is your opinion of Saberface? I think he's either Killfish or on that team.

I am waiting to get a response from llama to my tie question.
In my mind it has to be:

Me (I know it is not me)

SVS (Someone pointed out earlier that it is unlike SVS not to stand by a minor suspicion for a vote Day 1 - I too found it odd she did not vote for you or MP) :ponder:

Burger Boy (shifty vote is shifty for sure) could vote here

Saberfish (His vote for Mac's Mommy was odd and stretching for any reason NOT to vote one of the top vote getters. It did seem like he plopped his vote down on someone who would not garner any further votes and would be a very safe place for a KF vote) could vote here today

LC (His vote for Scotty I could see coming esp since he posted his suspicion prior to voting giving Scotty time to respond. However, I also could see this as a way for LC to avoid scrutiny bc he knew no others would prob vote Scotty so also a safe vote to place that would not arouse suspicion for KF. Again it would be a kind wifom vote bc he did make the big Xtcle post but baddies help civ's all the time. Not sure if this enough for me to vote for him based on this but it is something I have notated on my ss) :ponder:

But if it was a tie then it could be anyone tbh.
;)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:
Roxy wrote:Epi - Your entire list is of new players - except Timmer. Why? And why Timmer? Also I doubt very srsly that llama did not rand roles and put all newbs in a baddie group together. Unless you know something I don't - are we not supposed to random roles in every game we host? (maybe one or two tweaks tops?)
I explained why.

As for timmer, he has said some slippery things, and in one case, claimed something that wasn't even true. He backed off this advance. That was still enough to give him a seat in my front row.

All new people could be bad after a randomization. :shrug:

I don't think there are any hard rules on how roles get dispersed in a game. Some hosts might hand-pick all the players for their roles for all I know. I always randomize, and make tweaks if necessary. Players who have a history of low participation or disappearing are less likely to get roles that I consider important, cool, or high-maintenance.

Epig, your Saberfish idea makes sense to me.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Roxy wrote:My response is purple :)
Ok but I totes disagree with your assessment. It could be you who killed Elo for the wifom and to be able to point out a theory that only involves newbs. It could have been any of us tbf and imo.
It could be any of us...but that's the point of the game. I have to go by what I think is the most reasonable explanation. You can't discount everyone's reasoning simply because "it could have been you."

You have to believe somebody. :mafia:
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

That is true Ep.

Been listening to Jimi Hendrix and was thinking about next Christmas ;) I bet you can play Stone Free or Crosstown Traffic for me on my next cd, right? I mean your Little Wing cover is fucking fantasic.
;)
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Any thoughts on my big post, Roxy?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Roxy wrote:Been listening to Jimi Hendrix and was thinking about next Christmas ;) I bet you can play Stone Free or Crosstown Traffic for me on my next cd, right? I mean your Little Wing cover is fucking fantasic.
I appreciate that! :biggrin: It was my first time doing the vocals. When we would do it live back in the day, we would do the SRV version (instrumental).
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 80

Post by thellama73 »

Roxy wrote:dammit! ebwop-

Did it look like a tie? You just have to go by the votes you can see. :)
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Roxy wrote:
SVS (Someone pointed out earlier that it is unlike SVS not to stand by a minor suspicion for a vote Day 1 - I too found it odd she did not vote for you or MP) :ponder:
I tend to tunnel on those particular people. I still think the whole thing felt faux to me, but I generally always read MP that way. Several people weighed in that they felt it would be out of character for Epi to act as I thought it looked to me. I am trying to be less tunnelish as it jest leads to shouting matches and grief for me. If the whole thing was a joke on Epis part, then i wish people would not joke about suspicions, becasue I have issues sometimes differentiating humor when i can't see peoples faces. I thought he was serious, some seem to think he was kidding. He dropped it quickly enough.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

thellama73 wrote:

You suck tbqh :p :biggrin:

How about a straight answer? - Yes or No? :nicenod:
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

DharmaHelper wrote:Any thoughts on my big post, Roxy?

Yes and thanks for doing a nice vote analysis :)

Gman - His vote for Epi plus his subsequent insanity makes it very easy for a baddie to hide. I could see him self-insanify for civ cred and see that as a very plausible action. I agree his 8-ball gimmick leaves a lot to be desired unlike his gif/img gimmick he can really not get his suspicions out and stated.

Made - his vote for Timmer is quite odd. He started off by saying he was in a voting Blooper kind of mood but then instead of following his own suspicion he follows who he is suspicious of and votes with Blooper against Timmer - like what? It all felt very fishy upon re-read.

MP- I have my eye for different reasons. Daisy's suspicion of him piqued my interest. She is very good at reading him so I must give her suspicion my full attention.

Bubbles - Seems extra blendy this game. Is not really standing out nor is she standing up and strongly voicing her opinions.

I could vote for any of these listed tbqh.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

S~V~S wrote:
Roxy wrote:
I tend to tunnel on those particular people. I still think the whole thing felt faux to me, but I generally always read MP that way. Several people weighed in that they felt it would be out of character for Epi to act as I thought it looked to me. I am trying to be less tunnelish as it jest leads to shouting matches and grief for me. If the whole thing was a joke on Epis part, then i wish people would not joke about suspicions, becasue I have issues sometimes differentiating humor when i can't see peoples faces. I thought he was serious, some seem to think he was kidding. He dropped it quickly enough.
Well then this is a new thing for you so I will take what you say under advisement. Though it was weird not to see you follow your own suspicion esp on Day 1.
I have seen you tunnel MP hard and vice versa but what do you think of Daisy's suspicion of MP? Do you agree with her?
;)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Roxy wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

You want Llama to reveal Killface to us, basically?
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Long Con wrote:
Roxy wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

You want Llama to reveal Killface to us, basically?

No I want to know if it was a tie. Which will not out KF. If it was a tie then the suspect pool will be even bigger.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

also forgot - If it was not a tie then it would have to be Me, SVS or Burger Boy. Is that what you think?
;)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Roxy wrote:also forgot - If it was not a tie then it would have to be Me, SVS or Burger Boy. Is that what you think?
Yes, that is what I think. I think that if it was not a tie, then one of you three is probably Killface. I also think that if it was a tie, then everyone involved is definitely not Killface. I also think that it's not up to the host to narrow it down for us like that... he could, I suppose, but I just doubt he will.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Long Con wrote:
Roxy wrote:also forgot - If it was not a tie then it would have to be Me, SVS or Burger Boy. Is that what you think?
Yes, that is what I think. I think that if it was not a tie, then one of you three is probably Killface. I also think that if it was a tie, then everyone involved is definitely not Killface. I also think that it's not up to the host to narrow it down for us like that... he could, I suppose, but I just doubt he will.

I respectfully disagree. Maybe I am thinking wrong and my logic flawed (would not be the first time nor the last) but it is my logic so I will follow it.

What do you think of Me, SVS and Burger Boy?
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Roxy wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Roxy wrote:
Well then this is a new thing for you so I will take what you say under advisement. Though it was weird not to see you follow your own suspicion esp on Day 1.
I have seen you tunnel MP hard and vice versa but what do you think of Daisy's suspicion of MP? Do you agree with her?
You may or may not recall the issues I used to have with DH. Finally I said I just have to learn how to deal with his tone, so I started to ignore his tone completely. This is a similar thing, Epis tone, and to a certain extent MPs as well (although its more demeanor than tone with MP) almost ALWAYS set off my alarms. So if I don't want to derail every game I play with them, I have to learn to look past that. If you recall, in one of my first posts i said something was catching my eye, but I wasn't sure if i wanted to discuss it, and that was the Epi/Mp thing.

As for Daisy, her suspicion and her blowing my suspicions about Epi/MP off as she did seem somewhat contradictory. Unless she was just defending Epi, although I did not read it that way. Perhaps I just misread Epi, and Daisy is the one throwing MP under the bus :shrug:
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 39

Post by sig »

@Roxy I never assume genders, on a faceless internet site you could have picked your name from anything, so it is always good to be clear. You completely discount what I think about how you vote that is fine, but you seem to have an attitude and just blow off what I said. The whole point of mafia is to point what you find suspicious so should I have not commented at all or you are just going to ignore and not care what I say, not a very good strategy.

I think one of the three who voted for Metal is Killface and at the very least mafia. Saber could be mafia but why if he was killface would he ask about ties in the thread and not in BTSC or even Pm to the host/mod.

Tiny what do you think of the game so far who do you find the most suspicious?
Hamburger boy, who would you like to vote for this phase and why?
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

sig wrote:@Roxy I never assume genders, on a faceless internet site you could have picked your name from anything, so it is always good to be clear. You completely discount what I think about how you vote that is fine, but you seem to have an attitude and just blow off what I said. The whole point of mafia is to point what you find suspicious so should I have not commented at all or you are just going to ignore and not care what I say, not a very good strategy.

I think one of the three who voted for Metal is Killface and at the very least mafia. Saber could be mafia but why if he was killface would he ask about ties in the thread and not in BTSC or even Pm to the host/mod.

Tiny what do you think of the game so far who do you find the most suspicious?
Hamburger boy, who would you like to vote for this phase and why?
I do not discount it I just do not care about it. If you want to find me suspicious for not wanting to vote new/returning players Day 1 so be it. Just get used to it bc I am that way every game.
I do not know what more you want me to say in response to your post that I disagree with. :shrug:
;)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Roxy wrote:
Long Con wrote:

I respectfully disagree. Maybe I am thinking wrong and my logic flawed (would not be the first time nor the last) but it is my logic so I will follow it.

What do you think of Me, SVS and Burger Boy?
I don't really have any suspicion of any of you. If I had to vote for one of you, it would be S~V~S, but only because I feel a tiny bit Civ about you and Burger.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

DP - I notice you are around who are your top 2 suspects and why?
;)
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

RE Nijibloop- I fault my snarkiness in DW to being more on the same team as Enrique rather than my inherent baddieness, either way, i'm not bad. Jokes aside, iunno, my tones changed as of recent. responding to Roxy's sus of me on my phone along with more on Gman probably??? iunnno.
Pov: you reading my takes
Saberfish
Posts in topic: 13

Post by Saberfish »

timmer wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Saberfish - "Noticed some stuff" but couldn't be bothered to state what that stuff is. Asked about ties before voting. :suspish: After the lynch, makes the obvious speculation that S~V~S, Hamburger Boy, or Roxy could be Killface. Voted thirteenth overall for Mac's Mom for a vague reason. Still not sharing what "stuff" was noticed. Voted someone who had no votes when eight others had at least one vote.

Based on this, I say Saberface is Killfish.
I agree with this completely. :nicenod:
Not that some of what I noticed matters now, as it will be taken as day late and dollar short butt covering. I should have spoken up earlier, but I hadn't noticed the baddies had BTSC. What I saw was that LC put a premium on finding Stan, since he explodes heads every night, which would likely put him somewhere on team Crews. I realized that would tip off team killface, so I opted against saying it. Clearly, that was to my detriment now.

But if I was Killface, why would I have asked the thread and not the baddie BTSC what would happen if there was a tie vote? It would have needlessly outed myself as someone to target.

Lynch me over this at your own peril; it'll only put team killface that much farther ahead. We've already lost two of the Xtacles that we know of, and in theory they're up three since killface are the guys who get people every night.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 89

Post by G-Man »

So what saltpeter guys chorea saying is I need to pick a theme and Yin with it to stop getting dumped on?

Consider it done. Rooter 8 Ball it contriving anagoge single game.

I've got a life rapparee so I'm voting Made now. honeytongued I think he is team Killface for the reasons I have already Fictional Moustache.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Saberfish, how many times have you played Mafia, both online and real life?
Saberfish
Posts in topic: 13

Post by Saberfish »

Epignosis wrote:Saberfish, how many times have you played Mafia, both online and real life?
First time online. I haven't played with people in person in like a year or more.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

G-Man wrote:So what saltpeter guys chorea saying is I need to pick a theme and Yin with it to stop getting dumped on?

Consider it done. Rooter 8 Ball it contriving anagoge single game.

I've got a life rapparee so I'm voting Made now. honeytongued I think he is team Killface for the reasons I have already Fictional Moustache.
Fuckin joker.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

S~V~S wrote:
Roxy wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Roxy wrote:
You may or may not recall the issues I used to have with DH. Finally I said I just have to learn how to deal with his tone, so I started to ignore his tone completely. This is a similar thing, Epis tone, and to a certain extent MPs as well (although its more demeanor than tone with MP) almost ALWAYS set off my alarms. So if I don't want to derail every game I play with them, I have to learn to look past that. If you recall, in one of my first posts i said something was catching my eye, but I wasn't sure if i wanted to discuss it, and that was the Epi/Mp thing.

As for Daisy, her suspicion and her blowing my suspicions about Epi/MP off as she did seem somewhat contradictory. Unless she was just defending Epi, although I did not read it that way. Perhaps I just misread Epi, and Daisy is the one throwing MP under the bus :shrug:
Did you want to address my points against you?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

G-Man wrote:So what saltpeter guys chorea saying is I need to pick a theme and Yin with it to stop getting dumped on?
Nope.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Saberfish wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Saberfish, how many times have you played Mafia, both online and real life?
First time online. I haven't played with people in person in like a year or more.
OK. Hmm.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

At this stage, I'm voting Made.

I see no reason to wait.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epignosis wrote:At this stage, I'm voting Made.

I see no reason to wait.
Why not Cookie?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Epignosis wrote:At this stage, I'm voting Made.

I see no reason to wait.
Why not Cookie?
You don't think Made is guilty as Adam? Their names are almost the same spelled backwards as they are forward. That's proof enough for me.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Ok, hi
So re the tangible argument against me. My post against niji was a joke. I never actually suspected bloop, just funny banter that apparently I can't get away with.

My post that replys to her suspicion to timmer was in support of her theory.

Honestly I'm kinda pissed that Epi and dh are able to get away with such bs reasonings for their vote with out anyone batting an eye because it's their meta. It's kinda bullshit and if I get voted before they do I'll will bring the salt.

Also gman's 8ball thing did(and does ) annoy me too because when we go back to day 1 5,6 days from now, we will literally have nothing on him. Do these make them bad? No. But it does make it hard to attack with out being shaken off with an "try again later" or an "nightwing suxs"
/rant

Gonna check spreadsheet for something really fast then vote probably.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sorry, Made. Did you say something?

I had a hard time hearing because of all this amazing conversation going on around here.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Epignosis wrote:Sorry, Made. Did you say something?
Yeah.
Made wrote:Ok, hi
So re the tangible argument against me. My post against niji was a joke. I never actually suspected bloop, just funny banter that apparently I can't get away with.

My post that replys to her suspicion to timmer was in support of her theory.

Honestly I'm kinda pissed that Epi and dh are able to get away with such bs reasonings for their vote with out anyone batting an eye because it's their meta. It's kinda bullshit and if I get voted before they do I'll will bring the salt.

Also gman's 8ball thing did(and does ) annoy me too because when we go back to day 1 5,6 days from now, we will literally have nothing on him. Do these make them bad? No. But it does make it hard to attack with out being shaken off with an "try again later" or an "nightwing suxs"
/rant

Gonna check spreadsheet for something really fast then vote probably.

Ik this probably earned me bloops vote, but totally worth.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DharmaHelper wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Roxy wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Roxy wrote:

Did you want to address my points against you?
I will have to go look for them. Give me a sec. Or many secs, lol.

Return to “Previous Jobs”