Skeletor
Posts in topic: 338

Re: Frisky Dingo [DAY 3]

Post by Epignosis »

Roxy wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Roxy wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Roxy wrote:You think my reasoning stinks, fine. At least I had reasoning better than she was a burnt cookie. LOL Your stinks also. A fox always smells his own hole first. :D
My reasoning wasn't that she was a burnt cookie.

A fox always smells his own hole first because he presumably lives there.

I don't know why I bother.
Why are you only responding to certain portions of my responses?
...because those certain portions I didn't respond to didn't pertain to me.
I asked you questions you have ignored. :pout:

Linky why would I vote for you?
What questions did I ignore?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 65
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Rezz please. I have no mafia to play. :puppy:

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 109
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Also how can they not pertain to you when it is your quote post I responded to?

And yep I am defensive bc I am civ :shrug:
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Look the questions are right in my responses to you on this page.
;)
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 208

Post by DharmaHelper »

:cloud9:
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Roxy wrote:Also how can they not pertain to you when it is your quote post I responded to?

What questions did I ignore? I'll answer them.
Roxy wrote:Look the questions are right in my responses to you on this page.
There are no questions on this page now. Please just quote them. I'll answer them.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

See, this is why I think Roxy's bad on top of everything. She assumes I'm ignoring her questions. Maybe I'm busy and didn't see them.

I am quite busy. So I'm just ignoring her, right?

Yet she can't be assed to repeat those same questions, and instead tells me to go look for them.

I have waited over 10 minutes to hear what questions I "ignored." I have looked over Roxy's posts to see if I have ignored any questions. I have not. If anyone sees a question from Roxy directed at me that I missed, then please repeat it. I'll answer it.

In the meantime, vote Roxy. That's a Cookie teammate.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Off to bed. Shit ton to do tomorrow.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 96
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Sorry folks, had to get some sleep. Headed to the airport in like 45 minutes, but I can chill until then. Will post some more now... since it's likely the last time I'll have a laptop for the next 10 days or so.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Saberfish wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
sig wrote:I'm not sure about Mac's Mom he is lower on my mafia list since I doubt two mafia would vote on the same person so soon, It doesn't seem like your mafia right know either.
Idk I just really find Sabers posts odd and think he is mafia it is a gut read. Plus he made it sound like he had a huge reveal but never said anything.

Since Tiny has said last game she was a civilian and she didn't this time I found that odd.

For Timmer the only person he really suspected and voted on was Saberfish.
I still think Saberfish is mafia, however if a better candidate appears I would lynch them.
Though I find Ika vote strange he didn't post and then he lynched cookie who already has many votes on her, Ike also didn't vote day 1.
Ike who would you like to lynch and why?
sig, this is noted, thanks.

What post do you mean regarding Saber's huge reveal?
He's referring to a post I made early on, saying I noticed a few things, but then opted not to talk about it because, this being my first online mafia game, I wasn't entirely sure on the game's mechanics. When this brought suspicion on me I said it was me noticing LC wanting to find Stan ASAP, which led me to believe he was on Team Crews.
Noted.

What are your thoughts now?

Vote that looks most likely to come from a Cookie teammate on D2? Why?

Any suspects?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

DharmaHelper wrote:
How does everyone read this post by Made?

Seeing as though he seems to have significant heat surrounding him (from what I could tell, reading D2), I think it's worth discussing, since this is by far his most emotionally-charged post. Fake? Sincere? Why?
Reads most like a mafia/indie being salty about being taken down for a bullshit reason. Kind of like "I would be cool with it if you found me out legitimately, but what I'm taking votes for is kinda dumb".

Of the Cookie votes you mentioned Saberfish is the most suspicious to me. Thinking back to Death Note, I blasted Bass for parroting other people's suspects and nobody paid that any mind. Seems like what he's doing there. (Saber that is)
That's the impression I got too, but I'm not sold on it. I've been there, done that too many times to recall. Being caught for the wrong reasons is terrible, way worse than being suspected for wrong reasons as a civilian (though that still sucks), since at least with the latter one has vindication upon flip, whereas the former will get "I knew so and so was bad!" and you'll just sit there thinking, "But NOT for the reasons you stated!!" :P

What do you make of this being Saberfish's first game? Does that alter your opinion at all?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Made wrote: I disagree, I'm with mp on this on. Epi guns people, that's his thing, often he's terribly wrong unless it's Enrique then he's very right. I don't think the voting cookie for cred theory really holds much weight. From a player who hates being bad, I don't think I'd let a teammate off me this early in the game, regardless of the civvie cred, because having more people I think is more important than a bit of day 3 cred.

Linki- having been salty for being taken down for a bullshit reason (glares at Enrique) I see the resemblance tbh...
So you don't think Epi could have bussed a teammate at all, or you're just not convinced that anything we've seen from him is anything different than normal, or... something else?

How do you think teammates of Cookie acted then, given your sentiment here? Bussed her, didn't bus her, a combination?

You seem to suspect Rox, who else do you suspect and why?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Made wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Roxy wrote:
HamburgerBoy wrote:Roxy, could you explain your particular suspicion here?
HamburgerBoy wrote:
Roxy wrote:Burger Boy (shifty vote is shifty for sure) could vote here
Why me? If anything I should be one of the least likely to be KillFace, unless you mean anyone on that team (the context of your post would indicate KillFace the fellow in particular though). By voting on someone that had one vote, my vote would have resulted in MM's lynch among several other people tied in second. It would be more logical for me to vote for someone with no votes, or vote for someone that already had two, if I were Killface.
It was your reasoning that I found shifty. It was like you put no thought or care into your vote and instead focused on keeping ties.
HamburgerBoy wrote:
Roxy wrote:It was your reasoning that I found shifty. It was like you put no thought or care into your vote and instead focused on keeping ties.
That's vague, and I'd disagree. I think I had posted more about Killface and double-voting stuffs than most other players at that point. My vote post itself didn't announce that, but the few posts leading up to it clearly showed me thought process.
Roxy wrote:Cookie - Also don't lump me with Blooper I never said your posts were fluff. I did think your earlier back pedal on Timmer was of note and now instead of keeping an eye on him you are considering a vote. I have never played with you so i do not know if your flip-floppy-ness is normal

Linky - fair enough Burger Boy.
What does everyone think of this interaction between Roxy and HamburgerBoy?
Missed this before, this is sketch af mp. It seems more contrived from hamburger rather than roxy imo, which is giving me pause.
Why do you think it seems more contrived from Burger?

What gives you pause about Roxy in this interaction? What seems civilian-minded to you?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Made wrote:Yo, has mp done a rainbow list as mafia yet?
Are you asking if I've been a mafia alignment instead of a civilian and done a rainbow list?

If so, then no. I started rainbow lists after Peanuts (#86) on RYM, so in games here I've used them in Economics (civilian), BoB (but I got replaced pretty early by Epi 2.0, and my alignment has not yet been revealed since he was NKed), and Watchmen (civilian).

Why do you ask?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: Frisky Dingo [DAY 2]

Post by Tangrowth »

Roxy wrote: Not emotional manipulation at all. I meant what I said - YOU must think *I* am a shitty player since you are acting like you alone led the Cookie lynch. You may have found her suspicious Day 1 but you really did not provide any thing more than she was "uncomfortable" being mafia where as I found her flip-floppy-ness more suspicious. You were not alone in bringing that lynch to fruition others helped.
Rox, I cut this out of your responses to Epi. What does this declaration make you think regarding his alignment? I don't think you've said whether you think Epi is mafia or civilian, but it's possible I've missed it.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Roxy wrote: MP - yeah I dropped Burger Boy quick the other night bc I had Cookie to tend to. I still think he could be KF but no one else seems to agree with me. I hate the use of spoiler tags bc now I have to click on each one to see wtf you are talking about. I do not see a difference than your long posts without the tags. Only now i have to work more when I am playing. :P Yes I am *that* lazy.
Also upon reading Saberfish again maybe it is not a r/c. Iunno. It does not really read like a r/c but I do see what Epi was pointing to. Would you like me to quote it?
Yes I am only suspicius of you bc Daisy is. You must admit she can read you quite well. So when she points it out I listen. You should read posts in context bc when I said I was suspicious of you for different reasons I meant they were different than DH. Sorry you are finding me suspicious hope this response will help you. It does however feel a bit no u'y. Also damn straight my progression is notable bc I actually have progression unlike some who voted for Cookie.
Thanks for addressing all of my questions!

I'm a bit confused about what you say re: BurgerBoy. So you suspect him the same amount, regardless of his response? Because based on the way your interaction with him reads, it seems as though you back off of him, as if you read what he had to say a second time and thought it sounded reasonable. Is that incorrect?

Well, noted re: spoiler tags, but people would often complain when I had gigantic posts with tons of quotes without spoiler tags, so I'm probably going to get complainers either way. :P It's why I try to bold and underline everyone if I'm talking to them. Nonetheless, noted. :beer:

If you (or anyone else doesn't, for that matter) don't mind quoting the Saberfish thing, that'd be great, since it seems I'm not the only one confused about it, and wondering where the role hint is.

I didn't understand what you meant re: suspicions different than DH, thanks for clarifying that. Makes more sense now.

I understand you finding me suspicious because Daisy can read me well. I'll admit that any day. However, I think I addressed what she had to say, but she has not been able to address my responses to her, and reassess. If you feel that I've inadequately addressed anything she's said and you think I'm suspicious as a result, I'd be happy to clear anything up. Otherwise, not sure what else to do with regards to that.

I'm really beginning to hate the term "NO U". It's an easy way for someone to brush off someone else's suspicions of them because they suspected you first and mafia, time after time, take advantage of it. So I'm disregarding NO U's, personally. You'll have to take my word for the fact that I don't suspect you because you suspect me at all, and I thought I made it clear here and here that I believe it's because your behavior/D2 vote/post history makes it seem as though you are Cookie's teammate. If you still doubt my conviction in finding you suspicious, let me know if I can clarify further. Otherwise, I am not sure why my suspicion should be branded NO U, even in the slightest, since it's arising of absolutely no circumstance of the fact that you've found me suspicious (based on someone else's suspicions of me).

You did cast an extremely wide net, then zeroed right in on Cookie, so I understand why you are arguing a civilian mindset for that. I just don't see it as likely. It seemed like a very sudden focus on Cookie to me.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:See, this is why I think Roxy's bad on top of everything. She assumes I'm ignoring her questions. Maybe I'm busy and didn't see them.

Yet she can't be assed to repeat those same questions, and instead tells me to go look for them.

I have waited over 10 minutes to hear what questions I "ignored." I have looked over Roxy's posts to see if I have ignored any questions. I have not. If anyone sees a question from Roxy directed at me that I missed, then please repeat it. I'll answer it.

This gives me an opportunity to say something that I've noticed and that I think is affecting our disjointed town efforts here. I think players on this site, but especially civilians, should make more of an effort to try to understand each other, instead shifting that responsibility to the people that are asking questions.

I'm not pointing fingers at you or Roxy, but it's something I've noticed, especially in comparison to RYM and other sites. A lot of players here have a tendency to not care to explain themselves to their accusers. I understand a healthy skepticism at everyone else's alignment. I realize that literally anyone should be mafia and should never be trusted. But that shouldn't mean that a civilian should not go out of their way as much as possible to address their accusers' concerns, regardless of what that civilian thinks of their motives.

This is my opinion, but I feel strongly enough about it to say it here, because I've seen this happen way too many times, where civilians view themselves as lone rangers, disconnected from all of town, and put the responsibility for their actions on everyone else. We all have done it, myself included, which is why I've recently been trying to revamp my approach to the game in that regard.

Town has nothing to lose by trying to understand each other as much as possible, since the most often cause of civilian mislynchings is due to lack of seeing another person's perspective. I'm confident in that assessment, especially with the variety of awesome folks we have playing here.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MovingPictures07 wrote: 4) So... What Are These Folks Thinking?

Also, I want to know what DisgruntledPorcupine, HamburgerBoy, ika, Mac's Mom, Saberfish, Spacedaisy, and TinyBubbles are thinking currently re: suspects ASAP. They haven't said enough regarding this.

...and I'm tired. See you folks tomorrow (well, later today). :offtobed:
This is worth reposting.

Come on, guys, what's the deal?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:See, this is why I think Roxy's bad on top of everything. She assumes I'm ignoring her questions. Maybe I'm busy and didn't see them.

This gives me an opportunity to say something that I've noticed and that I think is affecting our disjointed town efforts here. I think players on this site, but especially civilians, should make more of an effort to try to understand each other, instead of shifting that responsibility to the people that are asking questions.

I'm not pointing fingers at you or Roxy, but it's something I've noticed, especially in comparison to RYM and other sites. A lot of players here have a tendency to not care to explain themselves to their accusers. I understand a healthy skepticism at everyone else's alignment. I realize that literally anyone should be mafia and should never be trusted. But that shouldn't mean that a civilian should not go out of their way as much as possible to address their accusers' concerns, regardless of what that civilian thinks of their motives.

This is my opinion, but I feel strongly enough about it to say it here, because I've seen this happen way too many times, where civilians view themselves as lone rangers, disconnected from all of town, and put the responsibility for their actions on everyone else. We all have done it, myself included, which is why I've recently been trying to revamp my approach to the game in that regard.

Town has nothing to lose by trying to understand each other as much as possible, since the most often cause of civilian mislynchings is due to lack of seeing another person's perspective. I'm confident in that assessment, especially with the variety of awesome folks we have playing here.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On that note, I have to get ready to go. All of my posts for the next 10 days or so will be phone posts, and I'll obviously be occupied with RL matters. I still want to play this game, but obviously won't have the time to devote to it as I'd otherwise like, and I'm totally OK with that. I'll prioritize getting married to the love of my life over playing this game to the fullest any day.

Nonetheless, I'm going to continue to try my best, and I'll have downtime in airports this morning. Hopefully folks will come around. I'll hold my vote for now, but if I had to cast it now, it would go to Roxy. But Roxy and Made had the high heat headed into this lynch, and hardly any discussion has happened at all, and practically any about any players other than them. And over half of the players aren't even freaking talking. I mean, I was gone for an entire Day (D2), and I still have way more posts than most of the players playing this game. I'm getting married. Come on, folks. What's the deal? I may vote for one of these folks (that I just quoted in my previous post) instead today.

I strongly believe we should try to discuss other candidates as much as possible as well.

See you all later! :ninja:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 85

Post by S~V~S »

Made wrote:I'll be back in the morning to reply and vote <3
Is your avatar a bear in a birthday hat?

I only skimmed over last nights posts, will read in more depth tonight. I know Epi is *sure* becasue he's *sure* because that's what he does, but I am not so sure.

One thing I am gathering from the last several days discussion is that way too much bussing is going on becasue that seems to be the basis of way too many suspicions (including my own early thoughts on MP & Epi). Baddies bussing each other has taken the place of baddies defending each other as the point of suspicion. So it would seem to me that bussing is becoming passe.

Most of my Mafia time today is going to BoB, which is winding down. I don't make the endgame much, so I enjoy it when I do. But I will try to do some reading during breaks at work.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 89

Post by G-Man »

DharmaHelper wrote:Rather than provide evidence, Epi talked in circles, so I'm voting for him
You may rely on it
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

S~V~S wrote:
Made wrote:I'll be back in the morning to reply and vote <3
Is your avatar a bear in a birthday hat?
it is! It's ice bear from the amazing cartoon "We Bare Bears. Probably my favorite cartoon on television currently. Would recommend to all bear enthusiasts

Hello friends!
I am currently in nyc waiting for a bus for the next 30 minutes or so, so I will use this time to respond to post and stuff. Post will be responded to in the order that I damn well please.
Epignosis wrote:You're on the defensive Roxy. You can vote me if you want, but I am convinced you're naughty.

I'm not going to go back and forth with you. If you want, convince others to vote elsewhere.
I don't remember Epig being this dismissive? Especially when he thinks he's correct. Iunno, if someone can read him better than I can could respond to that point, that be awesome.
Responses in salmon
Roxy wrote:
Made wrote:Also since we have two days, I have no reason to feel bad for asking for thoughts on xanders reveal? No secrets in his or Wendell's role descriptions
Only that it makes even more suspicious of you. Remember sometimes their are secret-secrets in games ;) Plus the fact you respect Cookie for insanifying Gman.
*shrug* it was amusing and forced him to say more. I'd love for him to comment further on his suspicion of me atm. As for you to clarify yours of me.
Made wrote:
Roxy wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Roxy, your attitude is the least suspect thing about your play, IMO.
That makes me feel better. it is why I have been avoiding games here and playing on 2+2
Now that dh's arugment has been clarified, anything else you want to say about how weird your vote looked? I mean it's quite normal ffor you not to vote newbies, but for me personally, the switch to voting cookie seemed a little too quick. Especially considering there was still an hour or so left in the poll, it's as if you wanted to vote cookie early because you knew she was going to flip bad.
Have you actually read the last lynch?
if I had 5 dollars for every time I've been accused of not reading thread, I'd have like 20 bucks which I would use to buy a webcam to livestream myself reading thread.honestly, I think I could build a decent audience, especially when I read out loud in what I imagine Llama sounds like. I did read that lynch and in my next post I'll paste exactly what I saw. I did not vote early and my switch to vote her was not quick. There were minutes left on the poll when I voted tbqh.
Lonki: yo gman, will you vote for me today?
Pov: you reading my takes
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Actually I lied, it's gonna be a sec, need to find my bus stop proper.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

MovingPictures07 wrote:

This gives me an opportunity to say something that I've noticed and that I think is affecting our disjointed town efforts here. I think players on this site, but especially civilians, should make more of an effort to try to understand each other, instead shifting that responsibility to the people that are asking questions.

No the town has nothing to lose by discussion - however I could lose my job if I don't sleep. It was around 11:30 pm my time when I made my last post - I was tired after my 14 hour day at work so I wanted to sleep. My life absolutely cannot revolve around mafia - I am sorry I must sleep in order to work and pay bills.

I am glad you feel strongly enough to post this twice MP. Did you have your teamies look it over since it was poss copy/pasted here twice?

My questions Epi cba'd to find. I should not be surprised as he could not be bothered to answer DH either without forcing the issue.
I had read Made along with everyone else and had already stated I found him suspicious and why. He came back and said that he was joking so I double checked and made my post saying I did not read it as joking. Are you just looking at what you want to instead of the whole picture? Why?
Roxy wrote:Epi - How is it empty rhetoric when it is how I play?
You think my reasoning stinks, fine. At least I had reasoning better than she was a burnt cookie. LOL Your stinks also. A fox always smells his own hole first. :D
^^^ On this quote you only responded to the part that was not a question LOL ^^^^
Roxy wrote:Why are you only responding to certain portions of my responses?
I asked you questions you have ignored. :pout:

Linky why would I vote for you?
Roxy wrote:Also how can they not pertain to you when it is your quote post I responded to?

;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Gman - I asked you questions in my catch up post.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Responses in color <3
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Roxy wrote: MP - yeah I dropped Burger Boy quick the other night bc I had Cookie to tend to. I still think he could be KF but no one else seems to agree with me. I hate the use of spoiler tags bc now I have to click on each one to see wtf you are talking about. I do not see a difference than your long posts without the tags. Only now i have to work more when I am playing. :P Yes I am *that* lazy.
Also upon reading Saberfish again maybe it is not a r/c. Iunno. It does not really read like a r/c but I do see what Epi was pointing to. Would you like me to quote it?
Yes I am only suspicius of you bc Daisy is. You must admit she can read you quite well. So when she points it out I listen. You should read posts in context bc when I said I was suspicious of you for different reasons I meant they were different than DH. Sorry you are finding me suspicious hope this response will help you. It does however feel a bit no u'y. Also damn straight my progression is notable bc I actually have progression unlike some who voted for Cookie.
Thanks for addressing all of my questions!

I'm a bit confused about what you say re: BurgerBoy. So you suspect him the same amount, regardless of his response? Because based on the way your interaction with him reads, it seems as though you back off of him, as if you read what he had to say a second time and thought it sounded reasonable. Is that incorrect?

Yes that is incorrect.

Well, noted re: spoiler tags, but people would often complain when I had gigantic posts with tons of quotes without spoiler tags, so I'm probably going to get complainers either way. :P It's why I try to bold and underline everyone if I'm talking to them. Nonetheless, noted. :beer:

If you (or anyone else doesn't, for that matter) don't mind quoting the Saberfish thing, that'd be great, since it seems I'm not the only one confused about it, and wondering where the role hint is.

Here it is http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 96#p163696

I didn't understand what you meant re: suspicions different than DH, thanks for clarifying that. Makes more sense now.

I understand you finding me suspicious because Daisy can read me well. I'll admit that any day. However, I think I addressed what she had to say, but she has not been able to address my responses to her, and reassess. If you feel that I've inadequately addressed anything she's said and you think I'm suspicious as a result, I'd be happy to clear anything up. Otherwise, not sure what else to do with regards to that.

I'm really beginning to hate the term "NO U". It's an easy way for someone to brush off someone else's suspicions of them because they suspected you first and mafia, time after time, take advantage of it. So I'm disregarding NO U's, personally. You'll have to take my word for the fact that I don't suspect you because you suspect me at all, and I thought I made it clear here and here that I believe it's because your behavior/D2 vote/post history makes it seem as though you are Cookie's teammate. If you still doubt my conviction in finding you suspicious, let me know if I can clarify further. Otherwise, I am not sure why my suspicion should be branded NO U, even in the slightest, since it's arising of absolutely no circumstance of the fact that you've found me suspicious (based on someone else's suspicions of me).
Sorry you do not like no u's but it is what it is.

You did cast an extremely wide net, then zeroed right in on Cookie, so I understand why you are arguing a civilian mindset for that. I just don't see it as likely. It seemed like a very sudden focus on Cookie to me.
Yes I did and so did others we do have more than 1 or 2 mafia ya know? While posting I had linkitis with Cookie flip flopping again so I pursued MY earlier suspicion. If my suspicion of Cookie is sudden then so is your of me srsly! You said nothing about me until Epi did today. What up with that? (now you may or may not understand I was being sarcastic here - I became suspicious of Cookie on Day 2 just like you became suspicious of me on Day 3 - understand? Am I not allowed to find new suspicions everyday or must i stand by my suspicions from Day 1? :shrug:
;)
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

You lost me on that one homie. I don't see how this points to guilt-or alignment for that matter.
Found bus, next post will be the one I was talking about earlier I promise.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Roxy wrote:Gman - I asked you questions in my catch up post.
Yes
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Roxy wrote:Responses in color <3
Epignosis wrote:
Roxy wrote:After my questioning my list narrowed here:
Roxy wrote:For me it is Made or Cookie.
Your post six minutes after that is this:
Roxy wrote:just read Mades posts and it really does not read like joking. so iunno
This implies that you hadn't read Made's posts before narrowing it between Cookie and Made.

I had read Made along with everyone else and had already stated I found him suspicious and why. He came back and said that he was joking so I double checked and made my post saying I did not read it as joking. Are you just looking at what you want to instead of the whole picture? Why?
Yes definitely
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Roxy wrote:Gman - since Cookie was lynched and revealed as Simon (the Insanifier) do you still have confidence in your suspicion?
Most likely
Roxy wrote:Do you find his vote for Timmer more suspicious like I do?
Outlook not so good

Roxy wrote:Or do you have other reasons?
Outlook good
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Made wrote:Lonki: yo gman, will you vote for me today?
Cannot predict now
My Banners:
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 80

Post by thellama73 »

Effectively immediately, Russtifinko is replacing Spacedaisy. Please welcome him with your usual grace and sensitivity.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Roxy wrote:I have so many that I am willing to vote for today: Saberfish, MP, Cookie, Burger Boy, Made, Bubbles or DP if he does not answer my question :pout:

Linky - oooooo Now you are suspicious of Timmer------again after you said after reading back you did not find him suspicious?
Then interactions with cookie(so I will give that there is support for a cookie vote),
then these
Then deciding on a vote here
To me it seems as if Roxy was trying to avoid a cookie vote, but when both Epig and I voted cookie, she decided to jump ship early to avoid shifty late vote ika had in watchman.

In case the above images aren't working correctly (they are appearing weird on my phone) here are direct links
http://imgur.com/e685n8a.jpeg
http://imgur.com/BmAG0yV.jpeg

Nyways, this is why I think happened yesterday, not a set up for civvie credit re:epig, or even roxy, but a bus throwing over a doomed burnt cookie.
that took wayy too long to write.

Linki: voting Russ. :mad:
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

I feel pretty confident in my theory, but I probably won't vote till around noon(est), so if there's anything that I should look closer at before I vote hmu before then please.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Also, DP say words.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
How does everyone read this post by Made?

Seeing as though he seems to have significant heat surrounding him (from what I could tell, reading D2), I think it's worth discussing, since this is by far his most emotionally-charged post. Fake? Sincere? Why?
Reads most like a mafia/indie being salty about being taken down for a bullshit reason. Kind of like "I would be cool with it if you found me out legitimately, but what I'm taking votes for is kinda dumb".

Of the Cookie votes you mentioned Saberfish is the most suspicious to me. Thinking back to Death Note, I blasted Bass for parroting other people's suspects and nobody paid that any mind. Seems like what he's doing there. (Saber that is)
That's the impression I got too, but I'm not sold on it. I've been there, done that too many times to recall. Being caught for the wrong reasons is terrible, way worse than being suspected for wrong reasons as a civilian (though that still sucks), since at least with the latter one has vindication upon flip, whereas the former will get "I knew so and so was bad!" and you'll just sit there thinking, "But NOT for the reasons you stated!!" :P

What do you make of this being Saberfish's first game? Does that alter your opinion at all?
This being saberfish's first (online) game makes no matter

ImageImage
ImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Voting Roxy
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Ricochet »

I like how the replacements are anyone but the people who signed up as replacements. :llama:
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Made wrote:Voting Roxy
:ponder: :stare:
;)
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 39

Post by sig »

@SVS I find Saber's vote suspicious, but I already think he is mafia.
I think ikas vote is weird as well. Who did Hamburger vote for last phase?
Saberfish, Ika, and DisgruntledPorcupine all didn't vote day 1 then both saberfish and Ika join a bandwagon. I think one of them is mafia. I'm not convinced of Roxy being mafia so I'm going to hold off on voting.
What is everyone's views on hamburger boy?
And Tiny what do you think about today?
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I'd split the vote between Roxy and saberfish if I were yall.

ImageImage
ImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Ugh, sorry I've been neglecting this thread lately. I had to go to new employee orientation today, even though I'm not a new employee, from 8-3. I haven't gone to sleep before 1 AM since June. It was just fabulous. I've been keeping up somewhat, but I'd like to go back and read more carefully a little later and vote (I have several things to do today, but I'll have an hour or so somewhere in between to post more substantially).

Blooper update and placeholder post!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Okay I'm in cincinnati with family, not sure I'll be back before deadline, so I'm voting Roxy now.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Okay, this is my hour. Or half hour. Let's do this.
MovingPictures07 wrote:nijuukyugou, is Made your top mafia read going into today? If so, why? If not, why, and who is?
No. I mentioned his recent tone made me feel slightly better about him yesterday, and his second vote on Cookie makes me think otherwise. I don't remember Made's style being bussing a (fairly) newbie teammate so early.

Epi would do it. He has done it. He'd do it again, too. But I dunno if he'd do it again so soon. He's not a one-trick pony. Just tricky.

Why is sig (and anyone for that matter, but I notice sig more) going after Saberfish so hard? Perhaps I missed it in context, but I didn't see what pinged him in his posts. I expected to see something much worse based on his strong suspicion. This is an actual question, not an accusation.

So, re-reading, it looks like Roxy really is a good candidate today. Epi made some good points, and once I noticed and thought about her vote yesterday (especially her need to reiterate multiple times that she doesn't vote newbies Day 1, but Day 2 is cool). I had more to say, but my head hurts from lack of sleep and I need to pack and get on the road soon. Voting Roxy.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Really everyone is going to ignore my responses that make your suspicion null?
Blooper?
made?
MP?
epi?

Fine vote me idc but dont ask me questions or lay suspicion out anymore and ignore my responses bc I will never answer any of you again.in any game.

I am voting for my strongest suspicion that everyone ignored my points about.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

And I am really trying my damnest to help the town this game. :(
;)
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 65
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Supatown! :llama:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 85

Post by S~V~S »

nijuukyugou wrote:Okay, this is my hour. Or half hour. Let's do this.
MovingPictures07 wrote:nijuukyugou, is Made your top mafia read going into today? If so, why? If not, why, and who is?
No. I mentioned his recent tone made me feel slightly better about him yesterday, and his second vote on Cookie makes me think otherwise. I don't remember Made's style being bussing a (fairly) newbie teammate so early.

Epi would do it. He has done it. He'd do it again, too. But I dunno if he'd do it again so soon. He's not a one-trick pony. Just tricky.

Why is sig (and anyone for that matter, but I notice sig more) going after Saberfish so hard? Perhaps I missed it in context, but I didn't see what pinged him in his posts. I expected to see something much worse based on his strong suspicion. This is an actual question, not an accusation.

So, re-reading, it looks like Roxy really is a good candidate today. Epi made some good points, and once I noticed and thought about her vote yesterday (especially her need to reiterate multiple times that she doesn't vote newbies Day 1, but Day 2 is cool). I had more to say, but my head hurts from lack of sleep and I need to pack and get on the road soon. Voting Roxy.
So you're just jumping on the bandwagon, basically.

Not sure where I am going to vote, but it won't be for Roxy unless I missed something super incriminating today.

Gonna make dinner & catch up while I eat.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 39

Post by sig »

I don't like this Roxy bandwagon, I also don't like how Epi seems to have discounted and belittled my Killerface thoughts. Reading through Roxy's post she doesn't seem like mafia to me, for that reason I'm going to follow her lead and vote for Made, the amount that Roxy is defending herself and how genue she seems makes me think she isn't mafia. I think this is a bandwagon and that she is clean.
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Guys I specifically said split the vote between Saberfish and Roxy.

ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”