Interrogation Room - alexa

Are you new to The Syndicate's mafia crime family? If so, introduce yourself here! For all Syndicateers, this is the place to get to know your fellow family members.

Moderator: Community Team

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 140

Re: Interrogation Room

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Could you please give us a detailed history of your relations and interactions with seagulls?
Seagulls killed my father and raped my mother
That explains the birdshit smell.
Yikes
;) :beer:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 16

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Could you please give us a detailed history of your relations and interactions with seagulls?
Seagulls killed my father and raped my mother
That explains the birdshit smell.
Yikes
;) :beer:
You a bit of a drinker Epi?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I've been known to have a snifter of brandy around the holidays.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 101
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

What do you feel is your best Mafia talent?
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Mind fucking townies.
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 6

Post by a2thezebra »

And your greatest Mafia weakness?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Carelessness.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Who's your mafia nemesis?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 99

Post by Spacedaisy »

Too slow MM, I already asked that one, he said JaggedJimmyJay. :p
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

First off, nice cover! I wasn't even aware of the existence of that album, thanks for sharing!! :guitar:

What are you doing for Halloween, if anything?
What is your favorite holiday and why?
What is your least favorite holiday and why?
What is your most memorable moment at a holiday as a child/teenager?

Which player(s) do you feel have influenced you the most (for better or worse) in mafia over the years? Why?
If you could host a game based off of any theme right now, what theme would it be?
If you could co-host a game on The Syndicate, would you? If so, what would the theme be?
How many games have you hosted/modded, if any?
If at least 2, which was your favorite and why?
If you could bring 3 players out of retirement at RYM Mafia to play one last game with you before you quit forever, who would they be and why?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote:Yeah I am a guitarist and a bit of a singer. No band though. More of a campfire guy. I contributed to a really bad RYM compilation album where we all did covers of Neutral Milk Hotel songs. In the Aeroplane Over The Sea is mine. You can listen to it here. https://rateyourmusic.com/release/album ... our_music/

linki: Yes, Skeletor is God.
Holy shit, I just listened. You've got some astonishingly pleasant pipes. :eek: :clap:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MovingPictures07 wrote:First off, nice cover! I wasn't even aware of the existence of that album, thanks for sharing!! :guitar:

What are you doing for Halloween, if anything?
What is your favorite holiday and why?
What is your least favorite holiday and why?
What is your most memorable moment at a holiday as a child/teenager?

Which player(s) do you feel have influenced you the most (for better or worse) in mafia over the years? Why?
If you could host a game based off of any theme right now, what theme would it be?
If you could co-host a game on The Syndicate, would you? If so, what would the theme be?
How many games have you hosted/modded, if any?
If at least 2, which was your favorite and why?
If you could bring 3 players out of retirement at RYM Mafia to play one last game with you before you quit forever, who would they be and why?
It's a bit scratchy but cheers.

Aussies don't really do Halloween but I happen to be on annual leave so I was visiting my parents in a small town and lo and behold they actually do Halloween haha.

Fave Holiday ... Christmas. Hot weather and longer break equals fishen.

Memorable holiday moment was probs a combined 18th me and 7 friends threw that happened to be during the hols. Was baller.

Ummm probably MrMungbean. Pokemon theme. Mungbean, dunya and ProFiction ... and harhol.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Yeah I am a guitarist and a bit of a singer. No band though. More of a campfire guy. I contributed to a really bad RYM compilation album where we all did covers of Neutral Milk Hotel songs. In the Aeroplane Over The Sea is mine. You can listen to it here. https://rateyourmusic.com/release/album ... our_music/

linki: Yes, Skeletor is God.
Holy shit, I just listened. You've got some astonishingly pleasant pipes. :eek: :clap:
Oh shucks you flatter me.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 47

Post by Elohcin »

I heard it too, good music. :)

Australia, huh...I've never been out of the US and other countries fascinate me. What is it like living in Australia?

What do you do for a living/job?

Are you in school? What for?

What do you do in your spare time other than music and mafia?
Last edited by Elohcin on Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote:other counties fascinate me.
What's Sampson County got that Hoke County doesn't? :evileye:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Elohcin wrote:I heard it too, good music. :)

Australia, huh...I've never been out of the US and other countries fascinate me. What is it like living in Australia?

What do you do for a living/job?

Are you in school? What for?

What do you do in your spare time other than music and mafia?
It's like living in a geographically beautiful police state with an underinformed middle class.

I am a digital operations manager for a real estate chain.

I do not school.

I like fishing and playing sport.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 99

Post by Spacedaisy »

Next up in the Interrogation we have........
Typhoony
Don't go easy on him. :feb:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 107

Post by G-Man »

What was your least favorite Mafia game to be a part of?
What is the least favorite role you've ever had and why?
Do you prefer games where everyone has a unique role and power?
As a baddie, do you prefer games with one large baddie team or games with multiple baddie teams?
As a civvie, do you prefer games with one large baddie team or games with multiple baddie teams?
Which of your past victories do you feel is the definitive "Typhoony rules!" game?
Do your friends and family know that you play mafia? If yes, what do they think about it?
If a mime falls over in a forest, does it make a sound?
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 71
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

What are you doing in here?
Will you post a picture of yourself? Will you post a picture of your girlfriend? Will you post a picture of you and your girlfriend?
What's going on with your job hunt?
Will you goof off with us while you are working?
What is your favorite childhood memory?
Growing up as the youngest of four were you spoiled?
Or were you picked on?
Are you telling the truth in all your answers here?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Typhoony
I'm an Economist
Posts in topic: 24

Post by Typhoony »

G-Man wrote:What was your least favorite Mafia game to be a part of?
Probably a speedgame on Piano, hosted by Aldo. I think the theme was Gilligan's Island, but I'm not sure. That game made absolutely zero sense and Aldo just kept inventing new powers for players to make up for balancing mistakes he made, it quickly became ridiculous. I don't remember all the details, I've tried to erase it from my memory.
Good 2nd is the LoTR game on Piano hosted by PennyHume. My first full Mafia game, I got lynched Day 3, mostly because I had no idea what I was doing, and I made myself a very easy target for voting myself on Day 2 because it was something I thought was funny at the time. I played a lot of IRC Mafia, and doing it there was the most normal thing in the world. Boy, was I in for a surprise :p.
Distant 3rd is probably the Twilight game on LP, hosted by Nutella. I think I was about the only civvie to die in that game, the civs were very overpowered with BTSC spread all over them. Nothing to do with nutella or the funness of the game, just the fact that I was (almost?) the only civ to die in that game.
G-Man wrote:What is the least favorite role you've ever had and why?
I wanted to say "any game where I was vanilla", but that's a pretty lame answer I think. Instead, I remember having a silencing role in one game as a civvie. I do not remember the game, the Host may have been LC, but pretty iffy on that. I do remember really not liking that role, as I don't think a civvie benefits from silencing people in general, nor do I think it is helpful to the overall flow of the game.
G-Man wrote:Do you prefer games where everyone has a unique role and power?
Yes. Generally speaking, the more complicated a game, the better.
In the beginning of my Mafia career, I would play any game as I wanted to get comfortable with the basics of the game. At this point, I feel like I get the basics, and a vanilla game would bore the hell out of me. I generally get most of my fun in mafia games from analyzing. Both the game itself and the consequences it can have on certain players and roles and the way people play. I like constructing scenarios with all the knowledge I have and think I have and base my gameplay around that.
G-Man wrote:As a baddie, do you prefer games with one large baddie team or games with multiple baddie teams?
Multiple baddie teams. It is much easier to play since you can genuinely baddie hunt. If there is only one baddie team and you are on it, you are going to have to fabricate your suspicions whilst knowing that they are not true. That is harder for me to do since, contrary to what some may believe, I don't think I am a very convincing liar. At the very least I am much more comfortable if I actually suspect the person I say I suspect.
G-Man wrote:As a civvie, do you prefer games with one large baddie team or games with multiple baddie teams?
I think games with multiple baddie teams tend to be more interesting, but If I am being selfish, as a civvie I would prefer one big baddie team for mostly the same reason I just touched upon. If there is one baddie team, it will be much harder for them to genuinely come up with suspicions. Some people are actually very capable of having fake suspicions that seem very genuine, but I would guess more people don't.
That, and the fact that once you lynch one of the, you should hopefully be able to get the ball rolling on the rest of them.
G-Man wrote:Which of your past victories do you feel is the definitive "Typhoony rules!" game?
I have multiple games that I am very happy with.
- Sandman Mafia on RM, hosted by LC. I was Choronzon, a baddie, and I could challenge people to a duel in the Arcade each night. If they lost, their vote didn't count. I didn't lose a single duel. :noble: . I was left with only aapje, who played Loki, at the end of the game. Unfortunately, I lost the only game that really mattered as we decided to do rock paper scissors for the winner. aapje won.

- I think it was Disney Mafia on RM. I was the SK and against all odds I managed to make it to the final three. I did not have any more tricks up my sleeve there and eventually got lynched. I think I may have played my best game in terms of thread presence there.

- But none of those are victories. The definitive "I rule" game is ofcourse Recruitment Mafia III, in which I was one of the Musketeers. I replaced in around Day III, and managed to get matahari and DP focused on a musketeer win. We all ended up on different teams, much to our advantage. Everything simply worked to our advantage that game, and at the end of the game, we were the only three players left. I think that if you play that game 100 more times, that will not happen again. At all.
Yeah, I think if you would ask other people what game they think of me when they see my name, RM III would definitely be it. :)
G-Man wrote:Do your friends and family know that you play mafia? If yes, what do they think about it?
Hm. Some people know that I used to play mafia. They didn't particularly care then as they see it as one of those silly games I play. The only one that knows that I am playing A World Reborn is my girlfriend, who sees it as the nerd in me coming out but is not at all interested in playing herself from what I gather. She has played the real life version a couple of times but never got the hang of it.
G-Man wrote:If a mime falls over in a forest, does it make a sound?
I studied Economics. Is the mime or the forest hurt in anyway that would cost anyone money to fix it? If no, then it did not make a sound.
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 27

Post by Black Rock »

Hi Typhoony.

I just recently confused you and Turnip Head again... If you two were in a dual, who would win?
LC just recently confused and Tranq... same question
I think you should come back to the Mafia community on a permanent basis, your thoughts?
ImageImage
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

juliets wrote:What are you doing in here?
Hello juliets. Why, I am answering questions. Roxy asked me if I wanted to be in here, and I said ofcourse... So here I am :p.
juliets wrote:Will you post a picture of yourself? Will you post a picture of your girlfriend? Will you post a picture of you and your girlfriend?
Yes. See end of this post.
No.
No.
I'd have to ask her first anyway, not just going to post her picture on her without her permission :p.
juliets wrote:What's going on with your job hunt?
I was a bit lazy in the beginning, then I thought I had something, but that didn't work out as expected. A while ago I heard "We think you would get bored within 3 months". In short, it's tough finding something that both me and the company think is a good fit.
juliets wrote:Will you goof off with us while you are working?
If I have room to do so, I definitely will :)
juliets wrote:What is your favorite childhood memory?
Hm. I will give you my earliest, since that is one of my favorites.
I'm in kindergarten and the school day is already over, but I'm playing in the play yard thingy next to it. As I go down the slide, I see my mom appear to pick me up from kindergarten and she has a big smile on her face from seeing me. I run to her and hug her.
juliets wrote:Growing up as the youngest of four were you spoiled?
Or were you picked on?
I'm ofcourse going to say that I was always picked on. If you would ask any of my brothers, they would probably say that I am spoiled. The truth is probably a bit in the middle. I was always picked on by my brothers, simply because I am the easiest to pick on. My parents were generally fair and they would not always choose my side, much to my dismay.
I do remember being able to be a huge dick to my brothers. One time I went into my parents' bedroom with a marker or something and wrote "Jasper was here" on a wall (Jasper is one of my brothers). He got in pretty big trouble for that. That was really funny to me at the time. :P It still is, actually.
juliets wrote:Are you telling the truth in all your answers here?
Are you going to lynch me if I'm not?

Pictures:
Me in Hobbiton
Me doing something silly

Lots more pictures if there's interest.
ImageImage
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

Black Rock wrote:Hi Typhoony.
Hello Black Rock.
Black Rock wrote:I just recently confused you and Turnip Head again... If you two were in a dual, who would win?
I don't think Turnip Head and me get confused a lot... How did this happen? :p
What kind of dual are we talking about? A duel of mafia? A dual of strength?
I have always been impressed by TH as a player, so I hope it's not mafia. In the Angel game on TP, I had info that made it 100% that he was bad. I went after him, hard, but failed to make any kind of dent in his defense. He almost convinced me that the info I had gotten must be wrong, even though there was absolutely no chance it was. In those days, he always spoke like a true politician in his posts, nowadays he is more laid back in his style, still a very smart player.
I'd like a mafia duel where it's not at all about the back and forth, but just questions about intracacies of complicated games. I would have a chance there. But yeah, I'd choose strength and hope he doesn't have a black belt in karate.
Black Rock wrote:LC just recently confused and Tranq... same question
This one happens more often and seems to be some kind of running gag almost. Golden put the two of us on the same line recently and I think that may have been subtle jab at it.
Anyway, Tranq is a nub. I'd win. He is very intelligent, and for someone from Belgium, that really means a lot... but he often comes across as not having a heart at all, even more so than me. Don't let that fool you, Tranq is a very sweet boy, or so his mother told me.
There is simply no way that I would lose to Tranq in a duel, unless it's in playing Grand Theft Auto or having the silliest previous nickname.
Black Rock wrote:I think you should come back to the Mafia community on a permanent basis, your thoughts?
Are you and LC going to run interesting games back to back permanently?
That could cause me to return permanently :p.

No, seriously, I don't know. There are very few games that I am interested in, and most of the ones I'm interested in are because they are based on a game that I liked from the earlier days. The chances of me returning for a long period of time are low, but I will probably pop in every now and then to play a game or two. I still need to play against you and LC again, that has been over two years I think.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 74

Post by S~V~S »

Who is a bigger bitch, aapje or Tranq?

If we had been able to play LOST: Revolution out, how do you think it would have went?

Have you ever forgiven me for Confessoring you in SOT?

I missed Inception; will you ever host again?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

S~V~S wrote:Who is a bigger bitch, aapje or Tranq?
Jesus Christ.
To answer this question, I need to think about what separates the two. What makes aapje aapje and Tranq Tranq?

When I think of aapje, I think of a monkey that keeps making annoying noises, that jumps up and down just for the sake of irritating you, that will ask you millions of questions and when you answer them, he will have more and more and more. I think of a man whose face you can find all over the internet, a man with a twinbrother, a lazy man, but also a man who has the ability to show acts of kindness.

When I think of Tranq, I think of a turtle that annoys you with its inability to hurry up, a slow and uncomfortable turtle who does not know when to stop drinking, a turtle that will entertain you when drunk but will be silent otherwise. I think of a man from Belgium, a man whose face you most definitely will not find all over the internet, a man without a twinbrother, a lazy man, but not a man who the ability to show acts of kindness.

All in all, that's a tie. But the defining feature between the two of them is the willingness of aapje to show up in the Interrogation Room. To open himself up to the rest of the world.
So I'm going to have to give it to Tranq. Congrats Tranq, you are the biggest bitch.
S~V~S wrote:If we had been able to play LOST: Revolution out, how do you think it would have went?
I actually had to look this game up because I hardly had any memory of it. I see it was the game that never ended because the main Host (rabbit) had disappeared and didn't show up again. I had already died at that point thanks to some bullshit reason from OA I think. I did really enjoy that game, but OA was one of the very few people, maybe the only one, who could legitimately make my blood boil while playing mafia, so that is really the defining moment of the game in my head.

I don't know what the game looked like when LT forcefully ended the game, but I'm sure our team would have cruised to victory and defeated all of the lousy Flight 815 survivors.
S~V~S wrote:Have you ever forgiven me for Confessoring you in SOT?
Yes. I don't think I ever claimed otherwise... Maybe not in the game itself, but when the game was over, that was it for me :p.
Granted, when you did that, I was very pissed. Not because our team was doing so well, but because I was really enjoying the game. I was on a team with aapje and Tranq, we already managed to screw over some people and the game set-up was really fun for me.

Then you came in, sorta kidnapped me from my team and I no longer had a win condition and was stuck in that role. I remember having a discussion with rabbit that I would quit playing if he would not give me any sort of win condition, because why would I play when I can no longer win...?
He gave in, and made it so I could win with you. Good times :D
S~V~S wrote:I missed Inception; will you ever host again?
Maybe. I always have some ideas floating around in my head, the problem is finding the right mix of ideas for an interesting game AND finding the time to host it.
Any future game I would host would probably be quite complicated and time consuming and would most definitely contain some sort of map... But I don't have anything concrete. I have ideas floating around in my head, lots of them, but I don't even know if I want to Host again. Maybe a smaller game at some point.

Eh, I don't know, as you can tell :p
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 64

Post by nutella »

Hey Typh. I have been playing as Mewtwo in Smash a lot lately and something about him really reminds me of you and/or Tranq. Is there a reason for this? Were you Mewtwo in a past life? Do you think you or Tranq is more like Mewtwo?
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 49

Post by Golden »

Typh, that appears to be you in NEW ZEALAND?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

nutella wrote:Hey Typh. I have been playing as Mewtwo in Smash a lot lately and something about him really reminds me of you and/or Tranq. Is there a reason for this? Were you Mewtwo in a past life? Do you think you or Tranq is more like Mewtwo?
Wat.

Did I miss some kind of joke? I'm so confused. :huh:
ImageImage
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

Golden wrote:Typh, that appears to be you in NEW ZEALAND?
Correct!

I was there in the beginning of this year for about seven weeks, saw both North and South island and really enjoyed the hell out of it :)
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Enrique »

Hey Typh, so what's your blood type?
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 30

Post by DharmaHelper »

Can you answer this question in six seconds?
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

DharmaHelper wrote:Can you answer this question in six seconds?
If my internet would not be slow, I would've easily made it.

How you like dem bugs DH?
ImageImage
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

Enrique wrote:Hey Typh, so what's your blood type?
My blood type is Dutch aka the blood of awesome people.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Typhoony wrote:

Did you use a touch screen for the bug game? Or a standard mouse?
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

Epignosis wrote:
Typhoony wrote:

Standard mouse.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Typhoony wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Typhoony wrote:

Standard mouse.
Jesus. I injured my wrist playing that fucking game.
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

Epignosis wrote:
Typhoony wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Typhoony wrote:

Standard mouse.
Jesus. I injured my wrist playing that fucking game.
I didn't know you were that big of a nub.
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Hey Typh! Thanks for doing this :)
My 6.5questions (aka 7):

It is the best day ever in Typh world - what are you doing on your best day?
You live in Kings Landing. What is your job? Your house?
What does your favorite shirt look like?
If I had another Survivor game would you play or give up to Tranq before it started?
Do you have a favored pair of socks - if yes what do they look like?
What is your favorite movie of all time?
You are a crayon what color are you?
;)
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

Roxy wrote:Hey Typh! Thanks for doing this :)
No worries, I like doing it!
Roxy wrote: My 6.5questions (aka 7):

It is the best day ever in Typh world - what are you doing on your best day?
In the morning I would take a very long, not too easy walk through a beautiful and diverse landscape.
In the afternoon I would play a game of football, win, and celebrate the victory with some beers.
In the evening I would play (board) games with loved ones while enjoying some more alcohol.

Something like that. That seems like a pretty cool day to me :)
Roxy wrote:You live in Kings Landing. What is your job? Your house?
Realistically I wouldn't survive very long simply because I'd be too direct or insult someone and they would get pissed off and kill me or I'd end up in jail.

But ofcourse I'd be Master of Coin so I can get away with all of that and I'd just have the other party thrown in jail, and I'd live in a nice house, not too big, not too small, with a view over Blackwater Bay. I don't think I'm enough of a scumbag to be Master of Coin but I'd like to give it a shot :p
Roxy wrote:What does your favorite shirt look like?
I don't really have a favorite shirt I'm afraid. I just wear whatever feels comfortable and what I don't find ugly, which usually comes down to yellow/black/blue shirts/striped black-white shirts. I dunno, I am not at all a fashion guy.
Roxy wrote:If I had another Survivor game would you play or give up to Tranq before it started?
I had to check back how this game ended cause I couldn't remember the details.

I ended up reading that thread for over half an hour. Good memories, fun times :nicenod:

I wouldn't give up to Tranq. I had some back luck with the final challenge which cost me the Immunity. Tranq made the right decision voting me out because he wouldn't have won in the Final 2 against me. Next game I'll just kick his ass.

Speaking of that, when is Survivor 2? Now I wanna play that.
Roxy wrote:Do you have a favored pair of socks - if yes what do they look like?
I'm afraid the answer is similar to the shirt question. They are usually black but not completely black so I can distinguish them should they end up in a pile of black socks. The last ones I bought were black with a little bit of color at the end and a little bit of color at the heel.

I didn't expect to be talking about my last bought pair of socks in here.
Roxy wrote:What is your favorite movie of all time?
This is a tough one for me since it changes all the freaking time...
But I'll go with Lost in Translation because I love the atmosphere the movie oozes, I love the camerawork, the soundtrack and I love Bill Murray and Scarlett Johansson as the two leads. Some people I have introduced the movie to find it an excruciatingly boring movie, but I could watch it over and over.

Other movies that I can and have watched multiple times and still enjoy would include The Usual Suspects, Fight Club, Shawshank Redemption, Cabin in the Woods, and many more, but these come to mind immediately.
Roxy wrote:You are a crayon what color are you?
Blue is my favorite color, but if I had to pick one I'd choose yellow. Nobody ever uses a yellow crayon (to my knowledge) so I'd live on forever and take over the world. :feb:
ImageImage
Bubbles
The Mark
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Bubbles »

Hi Typhoony! :)
who is your fav composer?
if you could go back into the past what would you tell your 12 year old self?
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 49

Post by Golden »

Do you secretly wish you were Belgian?

Aapje or Tranq?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

TYPH!!! <3

Hard questions coming now:

1) Who is the bigger nub? JC or me? Why?
2) Who are you most jealous that I'll get my pictie taken with in December? http://www.phoenixcomicon.com/ (I'm guessing Alaina but I could be wrong.Personally, I will turn into a mental 5 year old over Amy Pond and Buck Rogers.)
3) To expand on Golden's question - favorite to be on a team with tranq or aapje? favorite to play against tranq or aapje - why?
4) What's the best part about being from Belgium?
5) What's the worst part about being from Belgium?
6) If you had to choose any other country to live in, what would it be and why?
7) Where have you not visited yet that you would still like to go?
8) If you came out to Phx to hang out with me and diggz what would you like to do?
9) If i came to visit you, what would we do?
10) What is your favorite comfort food?
11) How do you spoil yourself?
12) How do you spoil others?
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 64

Post by nutella »

What are your favorite board games?
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

bea wrote:TYPH!!! <3

2) Who are you most jealous that I'll get my pictie taken with in December? http://www.phoenixcomicon.com/ (I'm guessing Alaina but I could be wrong.Personally, I will turn into a mental 5 year old over Amy Pond and Buck Rogers.)
3) To expand on Golden's question - favorite to be on a team with tranq or aapje? favorite to play against tranq or aapje - why?
8) If you came out to Phx to hang out with me and diggz what would you like to do?
Oh. My. God. I'm an idiot. I reminded question one. I know the answer. It's question 3 and 4. Doh.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

TinyBubbles wrote:Hi Typhoony! :)
Hello TinyBubbles! :)
TinyBubbles wrote:who is your fav composer?
I'm not really into classical music, but I will say Vivaldi for fun.
TinyBubbles wrote:if you could go back into the past what would you tell your 12 year old self?
Hm.
I would probably tell him that no matter what he does, he should know that things will always work out and to not worry a lot. Take a chance sometime, do something you normally wouldn't do, it will be okay.
And that he should definitely travel like his older self did :noble:
Golden wrote:Do you secretly wish you were Belgian?
Oh you Kiwi's and your sweet as humor. NO. I don't want to suck. Belgians are the inferior version of the lowlifes of the inhabitants of Dutchieland.
Golden wrote:Aapje or Tranq?
I don't know if aapje secretly wants to be Belgian, and Tranq is already from there, but he likely wishes he wasn't.
Yes, I know this was not what you were asking, but I can't do much with just "aapje or Tranq". They're both cool :p
nutella wrote:What are your favorite board games?
I like the classics, mostly because those are games everybody is comfortable with and we wouldn't need to spend a lot of time trying to explain it to them. Think Catan, Monopoly, Risk, etc. I prefer complicated games over simplicity in general, but I'm too lazy to try and explain the whole game to new peeps. In the end, it's about having fun and I'm not having fun if the rest of the people don't understand the rules.
If it were my pick, I'd choose something like Munchkin. Black Stories is also fun if you have people willing to ask a shitload of fun questions.
Games that require quick reflexes like Jungle Speed can also be really fun, especially if there is alcohol involved :D .

Linki: Goddamnit bea I was going to use that as my answer
ImageImage
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

bea wrote:TYPH!!! <3

Normally I'd say JC cause I've seen her do a lot more silly and nubby stuff, but you definitely won when you said I was from Belgium. The fun part is that you even got the questions wrong. You said it was because of Q3 and Q4, but it's Q4 and Q5 nub.
Bea wins. Official Queen Nub of the Universe.

Yo what's Face doing there? I was like "Is that Face? And does he still look like that young?"
Unfortunately he does not look that young anymore, but yeah, it would be the dude that plays Face. I love the A-team, if there's a rerun on TV here and I happen to stumble upon it there is no way the channel is changing again.
#2 would be Amy Pond and #3 would be Death
Don't really care about Alaina and I don't even know who Buck Rogers is. Should I be ashamed?

aapje is more fun to kill, so the answer to both of these questions is Tranq. Tranq is usually more active in BTSC as well from what I remember and is more involved with the game as a whole. Tranq is not as fun to kill because he will get annoyed once and then doesn't care anymore, aapje will have a vengeance for a lifetime.

Hello Nub Queen.

Hello Nub Queen.

New-Zealand is my favorite country that I've ever visited so I would pick that. The country is absolutely beautiful, the people that I've me seemed to be very friendly and the country is just absolutely beautiful. You can be on a glacier in the morning and lie on the beach in the evening if you want. In the afternoon you could probably go on top of Mt. Doom if you would prefer so. All the while enjoying the peace and serenity that the country has in most places.
Did I say that it's just a beautiful country?

There are still many places that I would like to go to... Closer to home there is Norway and Iceland that I have never been to but would really like to go to. Further away there's Peru/Bolivia and even Antarctica. I'm still young and have all the time in the world, so I intend to visit all these places rather sooner than later :noble:

I don't know. What's there to do in Phoenix that's cool besides hanging out with you guys? I'll go when there's some sort of con so we can all go there together and make silly pictures with the stars.

I'd take you to the best city in Dutchieland: Utrecht. If It's a nice day, we'd go up the Dom Tower and enjoy the best view Utrecht has to offer, after which we would have some beers in one of the many beerbars, maybe take a boat trip through the canals. Lots to do there.

Probably Pizza. Pizza is always good. Yeah, it's Pizza.

:ponder: I don't think I've done that recently. I spoiled myself by travelling for a long time.

By making sure that they don't have to do anything, can just relax and let me do all the work. I think that's generally worth a lot more than any present, showing that you care about someone by putting in time and effort.
I'm not putting all these questions in separate quotes. Enjoy the colors! :D
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Follow up:

Picture please of your favorite hiking place close to home.
Picture please of your new socks.
Have you been to the US of A? If yes where.
Do you have any pets? (Picture please)
Have you met anyone from the forums irl? If yes who.
I was planning a survivor game but someone already said they were doing a game and I figure no one wants to play two iterations of the same game so mine willprob never happen. I am glad to hear you would play again though!
;)
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Tranq »

Where did you buy these socks and how much did you spend on them?
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Tranq!

Want to answer some questions at some point?
Please!
;)
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

Roxy wrote:Follow up:

Picture please of your favorite hiking place close to home.
This lies within walking distance of my home:
Which leads to
They are not very good hiking places to be honest, but the sunset over the river in the second picture is nice to watch.
Roxy wrote:Picture please of your new socks.
This is getting really weird and this one feels strangely personal to me.
Roxy wrote:Have you been to the US of A? If yes where.
Yes, I have. My parents took me and my three brothers to the USA in the summer of 2008... We unofficially called it the end of raising us (the kids) as it is probably the final trip all of us will make with the six of us abroad. We did a two week trip, started in Boston => Niagara Falls => Washington => Philadelphia => New York. I'm forgetting a stop somewhere, but I don't remember the name and we only stayed there one night. It was a lot of fun, but also a lot of travel inbetween. I prefer staying longer in one place and having a bit more time to see everything, but alas.
Roxy wrote:Do you have any pets? (Picture please)
No. (no)
Roxy wrote:Have you met anyone from the forums irl? If yes who.
Nope.
Roxy wrote:I was planning a survivor game but someone already said they were doing a game and I figure no one wants to play two iterations of the same game so mine willprob never happen. I am glad to hear you would play again though!
Well, that sucks. That game was so much fun to play and a lot more fun than most "regular" mafia games. Please host one again, I would sign up in a heartbeat :nicenod:
Tranq wrote:Where did you buy these socks and how much did you spend on them?
I bought them at Primark, some cheap clothing store in Dutchieland. It was like 3 or 4 euro's for 7 pair. Pretty good.
Roxy wrote:Tranq!

Want to answer some questions at some point?
Please!
Yes, he does.
ImageImage

Return to “Welcome to the Family”