Epignosis
7%
Nerolunar
27%
Quin
No votes
Spacedaisy
No votes
I just want to re-sign from this game already (Hosts, deadies, nps, batbears, etc.)
67%

Total votes: 15
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 19

Re: Zodiac Mafia [NIGHT 1]

Post by S~V~S »

Quin wrote:I have mixed feelings on llama right now. I'm inclined to believe he is town, owing to the way he presented his 'rainbow list', and I don't doubt the validity of his role claim, but I don't understand why he would claim it in the first place. I can't think of a single way it benefits him.

I quoted it before but I lost it, but I honestly think SVS missing the vote was an honest mistake, since I thought the day phase was 48 hours as well. But I still acknowledge whoever it was that said he hasn't been saying much with any relevance.
That is a pretty safe statement since I pretty much missed the entirety of Day One; I think I made one post, and that was a role play attempt. My other game was a harder catch up so I did that first, now I am ready to go here. My apologies for my Day One fail.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 43
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

NIGHT 1 ENDS

Sloonei was walking home from work. He lived a normal life, and worked a normal job, because he was just a normal human being. He's not very adventurous and lives in his comfort zone. Sloonei is a Taurus afterall

But on this day, Sloonei encountered a strange creature.

"hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!" it said.

Sloonei didn't know what to do. Was it a cat? Was it a dog? It had the ears of both. Sloonei was baffled.

"Everyone knows that dogs are the best. What does this cat think it's doing, trying to be a dog?" S~V~S chimed in.

Sloonei turned to see S~V~S step from an side-alley.

"Temmie is trying to glomp you." the creature shouted.

"Wait! It must be a dog. Only dogs glomp. Cats cannot glomp." S~V~S mused aloud. S~V~S was easily swayed on decisions such as this. S~V~S was a Gemini afterall. "Glomp away my dear creature!"

And so Temmie glomped poor S~V~S. Sloonei stared in horror as Temmie turned to glomp him too. The creature moved toward him, and Sloonei threw his briefcase at it before fleeing.

Sloonei escaped the Temmie creature. Unfortunately for him, a piano fell from the sky, resounding his final chord.

Sloonei has survived a nightkill.
Sloonei has been nightkilled. Sloonei was a
Civilian who'd survive the first nightkill attempt.
S~V~S has been nightkilled. S~V~S was a
Vanilla Baddie!

It is now Day 2. You have ~24 hours to lynch somebody.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 53

Re: Zodiac Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by sig »

Okay, that is interesting.
So SVS was bad and was NK'd by the vig, then the mafia killed Sloonie who survived but, was then killed by someone else?

@hosts can you confirm who killed Sloonie?

Either way one baddie down, lets see if an ISO of SVS will help catch her mafia buddies, since after all if they are on her team they must be her friends. I wish I had friends, but nobody ever wants to get close to me.

Am I coming across as to emo in my Cancer roleplaying?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I got nothing from that, not much game interactions or thoughts at all. She had a back and forth with Llama not game related stuff, could this have been cooked up between them?

Then this which I think is a bit better.
S~V~S wrote:
Quin wrote:I have mixed feelings on llama right now. I'm inclined to believe he is town, owing to the way he presented his 'rainbow list', and I don't doubt the validity of his role claim, but I don't understand why he would claim it in the first place. I can't think of a single way it benefits him.

I quoted it before but I lost it, but I honestly think SVS missing the vote was an honest mistake, since I thought the day phase was 48 hours as well. But I still acknowledge whoever it was that said he hasn't been saying much with any relevance.
That is a pretty safe statement since I pretty much missed the entirety of Day One; I think I made one post, and that was a role play attempt. My other game was a harder catch up so I did that first, now I am ready to go here. My apologies for my Day One fail.
Quin's post looks pingy imo.
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I also need to mention a couple things to you beautiful players.

I apologize for the confusion about the day length. I had intended to make this game 24 hour Day Phases, but with Night Phases open for discussion. But there is the description that says that Heists are typically 24 hours.

Also, there has been chatter about player survivals. As is now evident, this sort of ability is in play in this game. This has been included as a mechanic in this game, and is not viewed as a power role.

Oh, and a mafia kill is not a power role.

I hope this clears questions up, and won't distract you further from your baddie-hunting ways.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Quin »

It took me way too long to comprehend what happened. rip sloondog
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 74

Post by G-Man »

Rest in peace Sloonei and burn in hell SVS (figuratively I mean). Does this mean we're dealing with some kind of 9-1-1-1 scenario here?
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

sig wrote:I got nothing from that, not much game interactions or thoughts at all. She had a back and forth with Llama not game related stuff, could this have been cooked up between them?

S~V~S wrote:

What about it do you not like? Please elaborate.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

sig wrote:@hosts can you confirm who killed Sloonie?
Nope. Golden has me strapped to a chair that shocks me if I try to say such things.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I also need to mention a couple things to you beautiful players.
]
Also, there has been chatter about player survivals. As is now evident, this sort of ability is in play in this game. This has been included as a mechanic in this game, and is not viewed as a power role.
I'm confused?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Nope. Golden has me strapped to a chair that shocks me if I try to say such things.
Oh kinky I mean you should hold a grudge against him.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Quin wrote:
sig wrote:I got nothing from that, not much game interactions or thoughts at all. She had a back and forth with Llama not game related stuff, could this have been cooked up between them?

S~V~S wrote:

You gave some soft defense of SVS in this post, which also seems kind off like cover for an inactive teammate. This also gave SVS an opportunity to answer back and defend herself without outwardly defending herself.
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

sig wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I also need to mention a couple things to you beautiful players.
]
I'm confused?
There is a Heist guideline that states that a Heist should have no more than three (3) power roles. I'm stating that I do not consider this mechanic to be a power role.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
sig wrote:
]
I'm confused?
There is a Heist guideline that states that a Heist should have no more than three (3) power roles. I'm stating that I do not consider this mechanic to be a power role.
What is that mechanic and when does it appear?
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

sig wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
sig wrote:
]
I'm confused?
:shrug:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

sig wrote:
Quin wrote:

S~V~S wrote:

You gave some soft defense of SVS in this post, which also seems kind off like cover for an inactive teammate. This also gave SVS an opportunity to answer back and defend herself without outwardly defending herself.
My post definitely was not in her defence. If anything, I highlighted what was suspicious about her gameplay so far. And correct me if I'm wrong, but if she is a 'civilian' aligned baddie, wouldn't that mean she was independent from the mafia team?
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Eh. Ignore that. I got Sloonei's Civilian part and SVS's baddie part mixed up.
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 51

Post by DrWilgy »

I apologize for the confusion about the day length. I had intended to make this game 24 hour Day Phases, but with Night Phases open for discussion. But there is the description that says that Heists are typically 24 hours.

Oh, and a mafia kill is not a power role.

I hope this clears questions up, and won't distract you further from your baddie-hunting ways.
We have clearly underestimated our hosts.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
:shifty:
So that's how Marmots get thier kicks...
*Wilgy takes his kidnapped Quin to go watch the Marmot in his chair*
Sig you wanna come watch the Marmot?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Epignosis »

DrWilgy wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:For me, the random vote is not really suspicious. It's Epi's last minute vote to break the tie that has me worried.
I said I was going to break any tie that came up. It didn't matter who it was between. I don't like leaving things to luck.

I don't have good luck, especially with the ladies. :sigh:
Epi, if everyone was tied at one vote who would've you broken the tie towards?
That's impossible. If everyone was tied at one vote, it would mean I had already voted.

But if it wasn't impossible, not Sloonei. :sigh:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

-__-
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrWilgy wrote:-__-
Aw man, you're right. I'm sorry. I mean I would vote for S~V~S. But now I can't. I always miss the opportunities with the ladies. :sigh:
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

sig wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
sig wrote:
]
I'm confused?
I think he's talking about the survival mechanic of G-Man's role and what llama claimed as his also. That their survival abilities are not considered "power roles."

RIP Sloonei, adios SVS
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Nerolunar »

Sloonei wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
G-Man wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
G-Man wrote:I just thought it worth mentioning since people are giving Epi heat. His vote helped to save Bullzeye but it wasn't the last word. No one has yet asked me why I didn't try saving myself. You would all be wondering that one had I actually been lynched.
hey, why this?
If I had died, you guys would have wondered about my vote. I am highlighting the fact that it's treated as a non-issue today. Did nobody notice my vote or is it because I didn't die?

All other points of discussion are valid and I apologize for derailing.
It pretty much is a non-issue. You knew you weren't going to die - that explains why you didn't save yourself. You probably deliberately allowed yourself to be lynched in hopes of gaining civ cred upon surviving.
This is what I was questioning earlier. We still don´t know G-man´s alignment.
What is your point? We still don't know anyone's alignment.
I just wanted to mention that G-man should not receive an opportunity to clailm civ based on this. Thats all.

Eh, he is dead. Im happy the vig hit a baddie though.

Was Sloonei killed twice? If so, is it possible that there may be independents in this setup?
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 76

Post by thellama73 »

RIP Sloonei. :(

But look whose rainbow list is 100% accurate so far.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

thellama73 wrote:RIP Sloonei. :(

My GTH reads are similarly 100% accurate so far, which is encouraging.
My Banners:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

G-Man wrote:

High five.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I'm putting my vote on Epignosis for now. His game smells awfully fishy to me.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:I'm putting my vote on Epignosis for now. His game smells awfully fishy to me.
My game always smells bad. :sigh:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

thellama73 wrote:I'm putting my vote on Epignosis for now. His game smells awfully fishy to me.
He is very busy with his Batman game but I have concerns. Hosting can be used as a cover for low or fluffy participation. I need to do a lot more thinking and re-do some ISO's.
My Banners:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

G-Man wrote:
He is very busy with his Batman game but I have concerns. Hosting can be used as a cover for low or fluffy participation. I need to do a lot more thinking and re-do some ISO's.
While that's true, I won't use it as an excuse. I haven't given this my best effort. Sorry. :sigh:

I'll do better. I'd hate to be lynched for smelling bad. :suspish:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I am a bit surprised by the lack of attention SVS paid to this game. Usualy she is more invested as a baddie. I'm seeing a similar indifference from Epi and I think that's part of what's making me suspect.,

G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

thellama73 wrote:I am a bit surprised by the lack of attention SVS paid to this game. Usualy she is more invested as a baddie. I'm seeing a similar indifference from Epi and I think that's part of what's making me suspect.,
I believe her about being busy at work because I can relate. What pinged me most was how little she contributed on Day 0. She didn't engage in any relevant discussion, spending her time poo-pooing hippie-bashing. I can't remember how emotional a player she normally is in games. Maybe it was a false trigger but I'm glad I was right.
My Banners:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S's first dozen posts or so don't have any value for locating teammates unless you question whether or not S~V~S would express distaste for her teammate's comments in the thread or in BTSC. This point is assuming llama or G-Man (or me, if you want to throw me in there) are on her side. I am of the opinion that she would express what she did in the thread where the upsetting comment occurred to serve as an example to everybody. Someone speak up if you think differently.

I looked at Willow, in which S~V~S was bad. It was a small affair with a 3-person Mafia. Early on, she only interacted with her teammate bea to edit out a piece of profanity (there was a child playing, but it's funny looking back anyway because bea's signature says "Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!"). She didn't interact with her other teammate (Eloh) at all. This gives me the impression that I should be minding the people S~V~S did not significantly interact with here. I am reluctant to vote G-Man, thellama73, or Quin based on this. Her singular interaction with DrWilgy was insignificant.

I don't believe S~V~S missed the vote on purpose. I almost missed it my damn self.

Not enough meat there, I'm afraid. That's what my last date said about me too. :sigh:
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

What a weird night... It looks like Sloonei was attacked twice? Does that mean there are three killers out there?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Zodiac Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by Epignosis »

Nerolunar wrote:Okay I have read the thread and here are some thoughts:

C-man is almost the only one trying to engage discussion. I wonder why people don´t follow up on it and try to get some thoughts circulating.
Wonders why people don't try to get some thoughts circulating.

Has seven posts. :suspish:

And three of those call G-Man's alignment into question, essentially restating the same idea without considering fresh evidence. That last one sounds bitter that G-Man didn't get lynched and could possibly come out looking good for it.

You know what else I noticed? Take this how you want, but Bubbles never popped in saying how good she was, which is like, her trademark. I realize she didn't post at all, but that's a minor thing to consider.

A major thing to consider is how I'm gonna get a girlfriend. :sigh:
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

thellama73 wrote:
G-Man wrote:

High five.
I was half right on my tone reads... Can I have a high 2.5?
Image Image Image
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Epignosis wrote:

C-man is almost the only one trying to engage discussion. I wonder why people don´t follow up on it and try to get some thoughts circulating.

And three of those call G-Man's alignment into question, essentially restating the same idea without considering fresh evidence. That last one sounds bitter that G-Man didn't get lynched and could possibly come out looking good for it.

You know what else I noticed? Take this how you want, but Bubbles never popped in saying how good she was, which is like, her trademark. I realize she didn't post at all, but that's a minor thing to consider.

Nero is walking a very fine line right now in my book. More participation is necessary and I'm mulling over his posts you mentioned. He could just be warning everyone about giving me a free pass. He could also be trying to entice people to vote for me. The former could be either honest civvie thinking or subtle baddie strategy. The latter's more of a transparent baddie ploy for lazy leftovers voting.
My Banners:
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Spacedaisy »

I was thinking about the SVS kill last night and I realized something. I fully believe her interaction with llama was her being genuinely upset about something he said. If she had BTSC with him I think that interaction was more likely to take place there than in thread, so I think I've changed my mind on llama.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Epignosis wrote:

At the moment of this post there had been almost nothing but fluff and roleplaying. The three posts about G-man are responses to people who wondered about what I meant.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

That post* sorry.

Im not bitter :beer:
ImageImage

G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

The three kill attempts have me worried that we have indie baddies. SVS's posts and missing vote leave no breadcrumbs for tracking down teammates.
My Banners:
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Spacedaisy »

Did I miss how Epi already ended up with 2 votes?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Spacedaisy wrote:I was thinking about the SVS kill last night and I realized something. I fully believe her interaction with llama was her being genuinely upset about something he said. If she had BTSC with him I think that interaction was more likely to take place there than in thread, so I think I've changed my mind on llama.
You don't think it could have been fake?
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy wrote:Did I miss how Epi already ended up with 2 votes?
They say I saved my vote yesterday to save Bullzeye, but the only thing I'm saving is myself for marriage. :sigh:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Finishing up ISO's on those players I did not get to yesterday:

Sorsha showed up with somewhere around eight hours left in Day 1. She calls out Bullzeye's random vote but puts little thought into hers. She based it on her ability to read DrWilgy, who voted me. She commented on SVS's absence Day 1 and I'm curious about that. She has contributed one post to Day 2 as of right now.

Spacedaisy was similarly absent for most of D1 until the deadline approached. She blames prep work on her upcoming game to justify her absence. She did give us one substantial post that can be picked apart. She changed her vote to me because Wilgy's claim made her nervous. During N1 she commented on other posts, giving no concrete personal thoughts. She's another one that I am concerned about hiding behind a smokescreen.

I've been at TS for a year yesterday but Llama still eludes me. I usually think he is bad but I have regularly been wrong. He seems to be playing his typical snarky, obscure game so far. I have no read on him but haven't felt threatened by him.
My Banners:
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

@Llama what do you think about Wilgy voting for Epi with you?

Did a quick ISO on Quin.
Quin wrote:Generally I would go for a Day 1 no lynch, but judging by the polls that doesn't seem to be all that popular a choice here. I'll come back with a vote pretty soon, I guess.
Would rather go for a no lynch then a day 1 lynch this is cultural so this is neutral to me.
Quin wrote:I'll put my vote forward for sig, I guess.
Random vote for me, slightly pingy.
Quin wrote:
G-Man wrote:
Quin wrote:I'll put my vote forward for sig, I guess.
Is there any reasoning for your vote or are you picking randomly?
I don't recall seeing him post yet, if anything. I'd just rather spare the people who will more likely create an active game from being lynched.
So he explains his random vote by saying he hadn't seen any of my post yet. Looking back I find this hard to believe, while I only had five posts, I was the first player to make a post. So this is pingy.
Quin wrote:Nevermind. He has posted. I'll move it to someone who actually hasn't posted yet.
This post was the next one he did, walking back his vote.
Quin wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I'm voting for Quin for wanting to vote for the only option guaranteed to not catch a baddie.
How do you know it's guaranteed not to catch a baddie?
I was referring to the "no lynch" option, for which Quin expressed a preference. If we don't lynch people, it's impossible to catch bad guys.
Yeah, I pretty much always do a no lynch unless the situation demands it. But I never do it past Day 1. I like to backup my votes with role related evidence, so on Day 1 I generally default to a NL.

That's not to say I'm not taking suspicious behaviours into account. I'm definitely doing that.
More about no lynching, not an alignment indicator at all.
Quin wrote:Changing my vote to Bullzeye. A completely random lynch just doesn't make any sense to me, even when there's close to no information to go off of.
Votes for Bulls based around a random vote, this post seems genuine.

Same thoughts on Llama as earlier, but also what I see as some soft defense of SVS. Minor ping from this post.

Also at some point he mentioned Wilgy's doctor claim, I'm not sure what to make of it but, it gave me a bad gut ping.

This isn't as much as I thought it would be, but right know I'm reading Quin as a scum lean. His interactions with SVS are pingy, and I dislike his random vote for me.

linki: Who do you plan to vote for G-man?
ImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

G-Man wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Under the condition that G-Man is bad
Bad: G-Man, Sig, Llama

Under the condition that G-Man is civ
Bad: Epi, Bullzeye, and Llama
DrWilgy wrote:Llama in regards to you being on both of my lists, you are the most easily swappable one on the situation where G-Man is bad. I could also see G-Man, Sig, Quin or Nero, following you as "most likely temmie."

So... Will you play my game?
Can you explain why don't you suspect SVS, Sloonei, Sorsha, or Spacedaisy?
DrWilgy wrote:In a world where you are bad - Sorsha and Daisy I'm hesitant on based on your interactions with them.

In a world where you are good - a Epi, Bullzeye, Llama team just makes sense. Epi saved Bullzeye, Llama was hesitant to vote change, but considered it. Llama also put Epi high on his greenlist when like you pointed out, Epi has very little non fluff content.

I'm currently giving SVS and Sloonei a green tone read, but I need to double check them.
I had almost forgotten that DrWilgy had SVS as a green read. Considering that she gave us nothing to go on, I wonder why. Llama and I were suspicious of her and, turns out, rightly so.

DrWilgy, please elaborate (with specifics) why you gave SVS a green read.
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

sig wrote:linki: Who do you plan to vote for G-man?
Right now I can't see myself voting for you, Quin, or Llama. That still leaves me with plenty to sort out by the deadline.
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
NIGHT 1 ENDS

Sloonei was walking home from work. He lived a normal life, and worked a normal job, because he was just a normal human being. He's not very adventurous and lives in his comfort zone. Sloonei is a Taurus afterall

But on this day, Sloonei encountered a strange creature.

"hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!" it said.
Out of curiosity, I googled this Temmie creature from the night post. Does anyone here know anything about this strange video game called Undertale? If so, do you think that Temmie's presence is clue of sorts? Or are the hosts throwing out random stuff to keep us guessing?
My Banners:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 48
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

In a very strange coincidence, the RYM game I alluded to at the start of this one was Undertale-themed.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”